Vad är mHelpDesk?
mHelpDesk is the #1 easiest and most powerful software solution for your field service business, automating everything from first customer contact all the way to getting paid. We provide our customers with mobile and online tools that are unmatched in performance, reliability, and functionality. We've packed the best tools into one extremely easy-to-use and affordable package that requires no big upfront investment. And we have in-house product experts to get you up and running immediately.
Vem använder mHelpDesk?
mHelpDesk is perfect for established and growing small/medium businesses who need better organization, mobile access, and more efficient scheduling and billing processes.
Var kan mHelpDesk användas?
- Grundades 2009
Support för mHelpDesk
- Grundades 2009
Support för mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk videor och bilder
Jämför mHelpDesk med liknande produkter
Funktioner i mHelpDesk
- Anpassningsbar branding
- Anpassningsbara fält
- Anpassningsbara mallar
- Anpassningsbara rapporter
- Anställdas databas
- Audit av inventarier
- Automatiserad offert
- Automatiserad schemaläggning
- Automatisering av affärsprocesser
- Automatisk tidtagning
- Citat / uppskattningar
- Data Import/Export
- Dra och släpp
- Elektronisk underskrift
- Elektroniska betalningar
- Flera platser
- För kommersiella och / eller industriella elentreprenörer
- Förebyggande underhåll
- Förvaltning av anläggningstillgångar
- Hantering av fakturor
- Hantering av flottan
- Hantering av servicenivåavtal (SLA)
- Kontrakt / Licenshantering
- Lägg till och redigera foton
- Online Time Tracking Software
- Online bokning
- Pave-certifierad försortering
- Planering av anläggningar
- Rapportering och analys
- Reparera biljetter
- Schemaläggning av anställda
- Schemaläggning av möten
- Schemaläggning av underhåll
- Schemaläggning i realtid
- Skapande av arbetsorder
- Tid och kostnadsspårning
- Tidsur online
- Upptagning av mobil underskrift
- Varningar / Meddelanden
- Återkommande möten
- Åtkomstkontroller / behörigheter
mHelpDesk Hitta alternativ 2021 - Capterra Sverige
Recensioner av mHelpDesk
Our experience has been extremely positive. No other company would go this far for a customer.
Kommentarer: We are completely cloud-based, completely mobile, our response time has decreased and profits have increased. We have found a vendor/partner that listens. We truly have an integrated product from end-to-end. Service calls/requests for quotes come in, an excellent work product goes out, seamlessly.
The field app is very strong and that is a must. The admin provides a true workflow experience. The software is as flexible as it can be, provides true integration to QB, and has cut our entry time in half. Our profits are up and communication is vastly improved. The cloud feature fits our Disaster Response plan. Their customer service is the best I have seen and we have tried many.
Very little to dislike. They are always improving. I would like to see an inventory module, and Ajax searches would be a real improvement. But overall, they are the "best-in-class".
Svar för mHelpDesk
för 5 år sedan
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on mHelpDesk Mark! We are so happy to work with you and VIALARM.
Field Service Software for any Business to Stay Organized
Kommentarer: Overall I have had a really good experience, anytime I have ran into a problem which is not very often but my problems have been resolved in a professional and expediential matter that allowed my business to continue to operate. You can keep an open line of communication with your customers on work order status or any problems that arise during the work order.
You are able to automate your business to keep a customer database, schedule and track work orders. Billing is a breeze with in the email feature you send to your customers. They can pay directly with PayPal or Credit Card account. There is even a feature to generate leads to your business. You can customize your invoices and work orders to meet your business needs. Works on mobile Apps and integrates all your invoices to quick books.
When customers pay from your credit card account, you are only able to setup and activate one payment option at a time. It would be nice to have individual bank accounts set for different sections of your business model.
Great helpdesk application
It's elegant in its simplicity, easy to use and does what it's supposed to. As long as you're only looking to arrange projects and make invoicing and estimates, it's a great tool. There's also a smartphone app, although it's just good for the basics. Assessments, service calls, and invoices may be done quickly and easily. Managing customer information across various employment locations is a joy.
There are instances when they provide upgrades that don't benefit my daily application use. Because they cater to a wide range of sectors and demands, I can see how the change would be beneficial. More of them being optional would be ideal. There is a noticeable lag in the application's response but not too serious.
Kommentarer: The weaknesses we struggled through for the first 2 years really left it on the back burner as far as fully implementing and incorporating it further into our customer contact operations. Resorted to doing a lot of it manually. As a CRM, it was pleasantly functional until they jacked the prices up after the HomeAdvisor affiliation came in full-bore. Home Advisor's shortfalls are a whole other dissertation.
1. The calendar integration with Google worked well and the appointment processing flow was good enough. 2. Invoicing and job dollar tracking worked OK as well. Quickbooks integration came along too late for us to play with or even consider. 3. The support team is pretty responsive and helpful when available. 4. The automatic linking with HomeAdvisor worked well usually. When it did, sending out text message alerts for new leads was a nice feature.
1. My biggest issue was communication logging. Although the customer note log was a help, it should log ALL communication with the customer. The fact that their development team couldn't get the log to reflect individual and system-generated emails was a HUGE stumbling block when trying to track customer contact instances. 2. They tried to change our package processing after we were with them for a year. Haggled out a deal, but really soured any aspect of expanding its role with us. 3. Having more than one invoice and/or email template would've been a huge plus. 4. It's integration with HomeAdvisor had its ups and downs. They couldn't seem to get on the same page as far was which HomeAdvisor account to bill for and was problematic when we closed a secondary HA account. 5. The report functionality improved a great deal, but was still not flexible enough to use effectively. That may be my issue and not leveraging the custom report capabilities well enough. It was much better lately, but the export capability was still rather limited.
Svar för mHelpDesk
för 3 år sedan
Ken, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that overall the scheduling and job tracking features work well, and that the automatic customer texting has been valuable. We're sorry to hear that the communication logging isn't as expansive as you would like -- that's something that we're considering for further development in future updates. We're thrilled to see the 5 stars for Customer Support -- that's always a top priority for us. Please give us a call or send us a chat if we can help with anything. Thanks for being a customer.
With mHelpDesk, My Workflow is Always Save.
Kommentarer: I have well satisfactory experience using mHelpDesk software.
I like the offline version which always keeps my work saved and secure.
This software has not given me any issues so far.