Vad är Teamogy?
Teamogy är ett omfattande molnsystem för företag som erbjuder yrkesmässiga tjänster. Täcker alla steg från första kontakt med kunden, budgetering, projektledning till kapacitetsplanering och tidsrapportering, tredjepartskostnader och kundfakturering. Teamogy för samman interna team och stödjer samarbete och kommunikation inom företaget. Det låter ditt team arbeta när som helst och var som helst.
Vem använder Teamogy?
Lättanvänt molnsystem för företag som erbjuder yrkesmässiga tjänster, allt från startups till stora internationella företag. Hjälper till att hantera företagets ekonomi, projekt, människor och dokument.
Är du inte helt övertygad om Teamogy?
Jämför med ett populärt alternativ
Andra bra alternativ till Teamogy
Recensioner av Teamogy
Teamogy great for Business
Kommentarer: From job creation to invoicing it offers the entire flow needed in a company
Being in Advertising for 16 years already both in Client Service and Finance Management I've been always in a continuous search of a tool that could provide real time needed information. This is it. Teamogy is everything you need to run your business. All your data is in one place
Teamogy has many features i like and if I think at one that could be added that one is Team Chat
Very good tool
Good support team, simply user interface.
I had problems in Company with COVID and the team support me in very nice way. They never put me out of the boa even if I hadń money.
Teamogy - good choice for cash flow tracking
Kommentarer: It solved problems in operational comunication, planning and financial evaluation of our work
The way it solves financial information, status tracking and hour counting on one platform
Sometimes it is not easy to understand the way how teamogy is programmed. Especially for users, who do not use or see the financial part of teamogy.
Great ERP for Advertising Agencies
I'm Emanuel, founder & CEO of HIPPOS (www.hipposgroup.com), a Romanian advertising company with 20 employees, founded in 2004. We have been using AIO since 2012.
When i was in research for an ERP to better track my company performance, i had the chance to test and review about 4 softwares. Between all, the guys at AIO were the only one who said they would come down for a visit, to better understand our company way of work. The others were more interested in an over-the-internet sale, than a business understanding.
The first presentation pointed out most of our business reporting deficits at the moment. The only concern was about the first payment, which was a kind of set up fee. In comparison to the others which were only SaaS. Probably today AIO is only SaaS with monthly payment.
- it has a very business oriented workflow, which is identical with the day by day workflow in the agency, from the client service department to the financial one.
- all operations are included in the software, from defining budgets to introducing time sheets and tracking clients profitability. It reduced by 90% the use of excel charts.
- the main issues that we managed to overcome with AIO is with the rework we need to do on projects. Rework is usually the advertising profit enemy, but the first step is to best control it.
- it can be accessed from anywhere and the security is at a high level
- the client service is very prompt, most of the request are solved in the same day Cons:
- the platform is on Lotus Notes and on Mac it works a little bit slowly
- the interface is not so user friendly, but once you learn the shortcuts, it works better
- still not a web-browser version so far. Out of all the ERPs i've tested i recommend AIO for growing the business reporting and performance. Good luck,
Excellent all in one solution for ad agencies
We are Gnomi Ltd., one of Cyprus' leading ad agencies, around for almost 50 years now. We have 40 employees and are honored to be trusted by major local and international brands in Cyprus. We began looking into ad agency software about 10 years ago - moving away from a more "DIY" method via MS Access and Exel - and came across one such software. After using it for a few years, we decided that even though it was really good at many of our functions, it lacked a more wholistic view of the entire agency and also had some gaps in what we needed.
Enter Ad-In-One: we started looking at it in early 2015 and immediately started seeing its potential across the three pillars that were of interest to us:
1. Intra-department and cross-department collaboration: AIO makes it really easy for people to come together and work on projects. From creating campaigns, jobs and quotations, to assigning tasks and briefs and commenting on them with real-time alerts, AIO passed our test of "better collaboration" with flying colors.
2. Value-creation across the entire agency chain: AIO can handle everything you throw at it! Starting at creating campaigns and jobs, internal projects & budgets, tracking of all project-related activity, time entry, document management, all the way to invoicing, supplier management, and reporting, we seriously can use AIO in all that we do from A-Z.
3. Customer service: the team over in Prague is just awesome. We "clicked" right away, had the right chemistry, they understood exactly what we needed and up until today, when we've been live for 4 months, they are still right there next to us with whatever we need. We highly recommend Ad-In-One. But don't take our word for it. Give the guys over at Prague a call, test-drive AIO and judge for yourselves!