Really Simple Systems CRM Recensioner

4,4 /5
  • Kundservice
    4,6 /5

Om Really Simple Systems CRM

An easy to use CRM that helps you work smarter by managing and tracking your sales leads and customers.

Lär dig mer om Really Simple Systems CRM

Visar recensioner av 294

Mary N.
Regional Sales Manager
Bibliotek, 51-200 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2016-12-07

"I have used other CRM software and RSS is all you need, it is simple but useful and to the point."

Kommentarer: Their Customer support is the best. I send an email and they respond quickly. I thought as a UK company, getting a response to a request would be the next day at best since I'm on the west coast. Some things are easy and I say Duh, but some are complex and you get the same excellent service. It is easy to do marketing campaigns, it is easy to change fields and add drop downs. You should think things out before moving forward but know that you can change a field. The flexibility is great. And there is also online help, videos, and webinars. It is simple to use and understand.

Fördelar: It really is simple. Reports are easy to run. I've used other CRM's and the reporting can be very confusing. It is not over done. It is a CRM, not trying to run your inventory or production from this software. You can pick it up on your smartphone and tablet, which is helpful for on the road sales folks. Quick support answers are always helpful.

Nackdelar: The limit of the 20 fields.

• Recenserad den 2016-12-07
John M.
Veterinär, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-08-07

"Lives up to the label!"

Kommentarer: We've used this product for 9 years with minimal drama. It's the lynch pin of our business. The support team in Aus & the UK have been great to work with.

Fördelar: Simple to use, intuitive, minimal training required for new users, good support when required (not often!).
Easy access to your data, can be downloaded in seconds and analysed in excel/MS Access if the excellent report writer doesn't cover your query. Easy to create and distribute/manage EDM's. Far more flexible than Mailchimp.

Nackdelar: I would like more control over screen layout.

• Recenserad den 2020-08-07
Bradley Z.
Stormarknader, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2018-11-01

"Really Simple Systems - Really Great for a Startup"

Kommentarer: Really Simple Systems was just what we needed as a SaaS startup who was lean, but with lots of prospects and really needed a CRM that was affordable, easy to setup with the potential to scale. We definitely got that with Really Simple Systems. They've been great to work with. Strongly recommend them.

Fördelar: Very easy to setup, especially the CRM portion. One of my partners had never used a CRM previously and was able to start using it and be productive (really productive) almost immediately. It was very affordable for us to get started which combined with the positive reviews that we saw it made it very attractive to us. Their support is great! Really responsive. You never feel like you're talking to a black hole. Really important for us.

Nackdelar: They have some work to do on the marketing module. There is an update coming, and it will help a lot. This module is just clunky at the moment, especially the email editor.

• Recenserad den 2018-11-01
Rod W.

"Essential Software"

Kommentarer: Overall we've had a reall good experience over 7 years and don't regret for a minute going with RSS. The few occasions we've used the support it's been good and the issues were resolved, and we tend not to think too much about RSS, but maybe that's the sign of a good system, it does what we need and is just there when we need it.

Fördelar: We have all our client and contact details together, we use the integrated email so it stores all incoming and outgoing mails providing a full record of conversations and data. Overall, this is a realtively inexpensive but critical part of the mangement of our business.

Nackdelar: Sometimes the customisation seems a bit clunky, and whern adding in new clients and contacts there are lots of fields that we don't use. We probably could take those out but haven't because the customisation we don't find simple.

Troy M.
CEO \ Owner & Founder
Detaljhandel, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
  • Källa: SoftwareAdvice
  • Recenserad den 2016-11-18

"Really Simple is really simple. Which is really ideal!"

Kommentarer: As the owner, the manager, the sales rep, the customer service rep, in charge of returns, customer issues, I am the definition of jack of all trades. My business is just starting, but I realized it doesn't mean its not worthy of using quality software to help me save a few minutes here and a few minutes there. I was hesitant at first to go with any software because I kept saying to myself who needs management software when you are the only employee! But after getting some serial numbers mixed up with customers names one time... That was it! I needed help running my online business. I tried several different products. Started out using Team Viewer but then about fell out of my chair at the price. Used a Live Chat program for a while. But I cant always be at a desk waiting for that customer to hit the chat button. Then other CRM's were so bloated with stuff that just didn't make sense to my business. Then I spotted Really Simple Systems. The name is what got my foot in the door. I figured heck lets give it a try. So glad I did!

Fördelar: Has just enough information that its not redundant. I love the pay as you go approach. Instead of bogging us down with several hundred dollars worth of software we may never use, or even worse free versions that don't cover enough services to make you want to start using their products at all! I wanted a product that tells me what happened, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then continue to bug me if I haven't done it yet.

Nackdelar: Would like to see more third party integrations. Now days it seems like almost every app, software, smart phone, computer, tablet, printer, etc connect to each other somehow.

• Källa: SoftwareAdvice
  • Recenserad den 2016-11-18
Debbie B.
Ledningsrådgivare, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-03-12

"RSS support is first class"

Kommentarer: The outstanding feature of RRS is their support team, who offer an absolutely excellent service. As a team, we are not particularly tech savvy, so having a support team who you can explain any issues or problems to and who just get on and fix things is such a bonus. No long wait times and things get fixed without any drama. I can't imagine any other provider offering such a great personal service.

Fördelar: The account pages are a simple set up and really easy to use and easy to customise with information relevant to your individual organisation. No trendy MS type chat boxes, just simple and easy to use records. We have found the customisable fields very useful. Automated email actvity tracking is a good feature, as is the integrated marketing module.

Nackdelar: We were not able to integrate our phone system into the CRM too easily and unable to API AdobeSign into the system.

Bruce L.
Head of Technical Support
11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2018-07-11

"Easy to use CRM"

Kommentarer: If nothing else the audibility of customer interactions, this allows us to see any \ all communications with the customer.

Fördelar: Only pay for the functionality you need. Some other CRM's include marketing, systems management, financials, etc. but if you don't need them don't buy them.
Its a very easy system for users to pick up, comprised of a core architecture:
Customers \ Companies = Accounts
Contacts = the customers name, email, telephone
Tasks = To Do list
Activities = records the history of what you've done with that customer
Opportunties = Won or lost sales records
Then there's the reporting, where anything you put into Really Simple Systems can be interrogated, not just the content of certain restricted fields.

Nackdelar: We're looking to do some integration and other CRM platforms easily allow this through API services, such as IFTTT or Zapier, Really Simple Systems only provide an API. You can of course code this into whatever you want, but will require time.

• Recenserad den 2018-07-11
Abby S.
Practice Operations Manager
Medicinsk praktik, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2019-11-21

"Excellent relational database"

Kommentarer: We have found it invaluable that we have been able to transpose information previously held on our own systems or within our heads on to the CRM. with the information that we are now recording in one place and the subsequent reporting that this facilitates, we have been able to glean valuable insights into various areas of our business. It has also allowed us an overview of business performance

Fördelar: We have valued the ability to build our own accounts screen so that we are able to record and report on areas specifically relevant to our business. The reporting function has been game changing for us, providing new insights into our client base and referral activities. The software is so easy to use which has made embedding it into our operational practices an easy task. The ability to link accounts has proved very useful too.

Nackdelar: We would value further fields on the accounts screen so that we can increase our use of the reporting function.

• Recenserad den 2019-11-21
Chris M.
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2016-08-27

"A Game Changer!"

Kommentarer: After being a bit overwhelmed by a number of different CRMs out there, I was determined to find something very basic with A) a limited amount of fields (but enough to do the job), B) affordability, C) excellent support and D) ease of use on mobile. Really Simple Systems has delivered on all counts- and then some.
I sent an email to support mentioning that, although I love the software, I had two things on my "wish list" for their next update. I sent that request on a Tuesday morning. I received a reply within an hour (!) telling me they think they could accommodate me on both fronts. By Wednesday morning, BOTH of my requests had been incorporated into the software. Yes. You read that right. 24 hours later! I was blown away as these two enhancements continue to save me time and money on a daily basis. My advice for anyone is to try Really Simple Systems for a month or two to get a taste of how easy it is to use and how amazing the support team is. This is a game changer for small business owners like myself.

Fördelar: Affordability. Ease of use. Mobile interface. Unparalleled Customer Support.

Nackdelar: None.

av Really Simple Systems om 2016-08-30

Hi Chris
Thanks for your endorsement. I'm not sure every development request happens quite so quickly but we do try our best! Fortunately, with a simple CRM like ours there is a lot we can do to to accommodate our customers so we are pleased to hear it has been so successful for you.
Best regards

Administrator / Logistics
Olja och energi, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-08-19

"Use of CRM"

Kommentarer: When I have needed help with something I have had a quick and useful response very quickly.
I find it easy to use for what I need.

Fördelar: The most important things to me are:- tracking of emails with each customer, tracking of quotation/sales confirmations with each customer. Checking where we are up to with opportunities.

Nackdelar: I have not used this with any other system, but I cannot fathom out the report side of things, but neither have I asked for help using it so far either.

• Recenserad den 2020-08-19
Mark D.
New Business Development
Ledningsrådgivare, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-03-17

"I think it is absolute quality and value for money, and easy to use"

Kommentarer: I think they are an impressive team with a great product.. As I said, they got all the core elements right to make it a fantastic choice, especially for the SME market..

Fördelar: Superb CRM for doing the basics really well and giving you a lot of power for your pounds/Dollars. Support is quick and efficient, I have set up, integrated and modified and added data to an account and had it up and running inside 48 hours... How's that for ease of use!!

Nackdelar: having sat here trying to think that one out, I don't have a con... or at least I haven't found one yet!

• Recenserad den 2021-03-17
Andrea H.
Tech Support & Quality Manager
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2018-12-07

"Great software"

Kommentarer: We use primarily for the service & support to log customer instrument faults - RSS helps massively as anything related to the case or customer is in one place. Being able to attach correspondence is great.

Fördelar: Its very easy to use and being able to tweak fields and add extra boxes is very beneficial in a small business as our needs are constantly changing. Support is great - always reply or sort within 1-2 days.

Nackdelar: It's a shame that the tasks aren't linked with outlook possibly to give you an active reminder instead of you looking at the task list. Also, items that have gone red in the opportunities list - if these could be visible on the front screen with the urgent tasks reminder, this would be good.
As we use the service & support mainly - its good but it could be really improved if it had a planning tool for jobs i.e. Engineer site visits linked with the cases and so you could capture response times, first time fix & feedback. We use another software called Workmobile that contains our onsite engineer service reports - if it could link with this and send reports directly into the cases, this would save us time with manual attachments. As we use the opportunities fields for assets, it would be good to separate these out so the opportunities can be used for our prospects. Have you ever thought about adding a quality management section?

• Recenserad den 2018-12-07
Verifierad recensent
Executive Vice President
  • Recenserad den 2017-11-13

"Excellent for small business"

Kommentarer: The greatest benefit is sharing of customer/contact information internally across team members in an easy fashion at a reasonable price.

Fördelar: We selected this software for the ease of use. In addition, there was little required for our employees to access immediately. After using this for half a year, it continues to meet and exceed those expectations. Logging in is done through a browser and does not require additional software. Sharing contact information, outstanding tasks for clients, and client specific documents are all easy tasks that are quite intuitive. Also adding new users requires very little effort since there is no software required for to install on an employees computer.

Nackdelar: There are several activities that are a bit clunky/annoying. When adding revenue, it is treated as an opportunity instead of simply entering the revenue for a client. Several apps within the program will also mark this revenue with the British pound instead of the U.S. dollar despite the fact that our settings are on USD. Additionally for reminders you have to use your google calendar instead of the system sending you reminders. When setting these reminders in Google calendar, it always incorrectly translates the date/time to GMT despite the fact that our calendars are on EST. So you have to be careful to reset the correct day/time when entering in to your Google Calendar. We would greatly prefer a reminder system within the program itself instead of the current clunky process.

av Really Simple Systems om 2017-11-14

Thank you for your feedback. I will report the errors you mention regarding currencies and time zones to our Development Team to take a look at. In the meantime, if you would like to contact our Support Team on [email protected] we can correct these settings for you. Regards.

• Recenserad den 2017-11-13
Paul S.
Managing Director
Riskkapital och privat kapital, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-12-10

"The Best CRM System Out There!"

Kommentarer: Excellent!

Fördelar: Ease of use is very important to our organisation and RSS CRM scores very high in this regard. The system is also very intuitive to setup and edit on an as neede basis. The marketing and sales funnel tools are really helpful to the entire team.

Nackdelar: Maybe the email integration could have been designed a little better and easier to use.

Jonathan H.
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2016-06-21

"Does just what it promises, quickly and cheaply. Very easy to learn and good training too."

Kommentarer: As a micro business owner, I have to do everything from developing to sales and marketing, and I suspect like many geek-run businesses like mine, I love the first part and loathe the latter. I'd found a few tools that do a limited number of things very well and help my business in other ways, like Trello, Toggl, gmail and so on, but I was struggling to find a CRM equivalent.
I'd tried a few SAAS cloud solutions that would have been overpriced, and I tried installing a couple of open source solutions like SuiteCRM which proved to be way over the top and bloated for my needs.
Finally I hit upon RSS CRM and we were the perfect match. I went to their first user conference earlier in 2016, and what impressed me greatly was not only how good and enthusiastic the CEO and his staff were, but also the other customers.
I'd already experienced support via both phone and email (even though I was on the free plan at the time), and it was nice to actually meet the team for real, and know that they aren't outsourced from some sweatshop in a distant place. It's a UK company with a "proper" UK phone number, although there are support offices in other countries too, to account for the timezones which is good.

Fördelar: The freemium model is enough to get anyone new to CRM started quickly.
It's all "pay as you go", and you can bolt features on as needed. I wanted something that tells me what, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then nag me to do the next thing.
And, for me, RSS does all that perfectly.
They also run free webinars which are also recorded in case you can't make it on the day. These are worth watching - I found I was missing several tricks and now get even more out of the system. I'm particularly impressed with the email integration which saves the whole endless copying and pasting debacle. It really is simple, but perfect at what it does.

Nackdelar: All of that said, yes, the interface does look a little tired. However, I've seen the new version which should be launched by late summer 2016 and it's really impressive.
They've rewritten it with a responsive interface which works much better than the current version on a mobile.
Because the underlying functionality won't be changing significantly, they're going to let users initially choose whether to be "early adopters" of the new interface, which is a nice touch as change sometimes scares people!

• Recenserad den 2016-06-21
Charlie D.
Adoption Practice Manager
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 51-200 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-12-22

"Brilliant service and flexible system."

Kommentarer: Managing our client database and recording enquiries into our service. Really simple to use reporting.

Fördelar: This is software that is not designed for our business; however despite this we were able to tailor parts of the system to help us move from paper based files to managing an electronic system. The service from RSS has been outstanding and they help to provide solutions and alternatives quickly and as best as they can.

Nackdelar: As it wasn't designed for Social Care use, there are functionality and data protection issues that have resulted in us moving to a specifically designed system.

• Recenserad den 2020-12-22
Carl W.
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness
  • Källa: GetApp
  • Recenserad den 2015-12-22

"Helpful and Useful tool"

Kommentarer: WJ is a small local business based in Hull. We have around 30 employees and specialise in several different areas from anti-slip decking to Timber Treatment and through to metalwork engineering. As the company salesman it is essential that I have regular and consistent contact with my customers as well as a smooth way of keeping records of these meetings. Without Really Simple Systems I would use a diary to keep track of this. This however makes it very difficult for anybody but me to understand where we are with each customer in our sales and follow up cycle. I always struggle to maintain order with this. Really Simple Systems offers not only a great way to keep and maintain a customer diary but also allows me to keep meeting notes and documents all stored in the same that everyone can also see.

Fördelar: When we have ever had issues with the system and contacted customer service we have always had a response within 24hrs which has been understandable, concise and always helpful. the task setting and reminder system is accurate, amendable and 'Really Simple'. We had an issue around sales tracking and Forecasting where we wanted to be able to see monthly potential sales if a sale was to come off. However when we questioned and asked if this was possible within about 6 hours the facility to do what we want had been added in to the system which we greatly appreciated.

Nackdelar: We have no issues around the system.

• Källa: GetApp
  • Recenserad den 2015-12-22
Ian W.
Sales Manager
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda

"My Review"

Kommentarer: Overall it has been a great system for me and the team and we manage to do what we need.

Fördelar: Accounts, Tasks, Contacts are all fantastic. I really love the feature where within an account, there is a google API integration so you can see a sateilleite view of your customers and gauge the size of the business which is useful for us and the industry we sell to. I also think an excellent feature is being able to look at nearby accounts too, and has a range and mileage bar which you can move to your desire. Custom reporting is really good too, but it would be better if we could have more than 16-20 custom fields.

Nackdelar: I dislike the fact all support is done via email, despite the email support being very good, sometimes we require complex and bespoke functions and need help to understand how to achieve what we want, and this is difficult to explain via email at times, and would be alot easier to talk it through with someone.
I also am hoping the marketing module improvements come soon, as i would love to send emails and marketing via the system, but at present we use a different external system which seems silly as we pay for it, but we have struggled to use the marketing module as we cant customise our own HTML emails as they do not display how we need them to, and i was told this would be ironed out in the next release, but this has been delayed a few times so would be great to get this ASAP so we can have it all in one place.

av Really Simple Systems om 2020-12-11

Ian, thank you for your review. That's great feedback and I'm glad to hear the system is working well for you.

Additional custom fields and telephone support is included in your price plan, so I apologise if we haven't been so active in picking up the phone. I have asked our support manager to get in touch and set up a call to discuss your requirements.

Kind regards

Paul W.
Förpackningar och containers, Egenföretagare

"Woldpac Review"

Kommentarer: So far just using the basic system and very happy with that.
Need to assess if the added cost of using the marketing package is suitable for my current requirements before going ahead

Fördelar: The layout is easy to use. Moving from using an alternative system I had to adapt my way of working so took a little time to ensure the system provided the information to suit how I need to work, but help is easy to find and the technicians supportive.

Nackdelar: The system does not sycronise with word so not possible to write letters/documents/labels direct from the database. Need to download csv files to mail merge.

Jack E.
IT & Data Manager
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-12-10

"Exactly as the name suggsets"

Kommentarer: RSS has given us the ability to view and track our customer pipeline at a very reasonable cost. Something we haven't been able to do with our previous CRM system.

Fördelar: RSS was extremely easy to deploy into the business, allowing us to view and track our customer pipeline.

Nackdelar: Some aspects of the reporting can be quite limiting, such as not being able to include contact information on an Opportunity report

Neil G.
Managing Director
Ledningsrådgivare, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2019-08-22

"Simple Effective CRM System"

Kommentarer: Use it for my own software business and 3 other software clients based in New Zealand and UK and it can be used from complete sales pipeline management through to lead generation, depending what my clients need, simple customisation of database fields and screens makes it user configurable a must for different client requirements.

Fördelar: It was the simplest CRM system I have used compared to a long list of CRM systems used over the last 15 years, it is modern and I can use it on any device I like and web browser effectively. marketing functionality built into the CRM database beats those that need to use 3rd party applications like Mailchimp, everything thats needed is in one system that is evolving and improving over time

Nackdelar: The data conversion and bringing in data was a challenge trying to get it to work, but the support team simply imported the data for me when it was required, data import/export functionality has been improved.

• Recenserad den 2019-08-22
Stuart A.
Mortgage Adviser
  • Recenserad den 2020-04-10

"Really Simple Systems - SIMPLES!"

Kommentarer: Fantastic Software - never had any issues with it, customer support is fantastic and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a CRM system

Fördelar: I use this every day, fantastic entry level customer relationship datatbase software. Allows you to manage your customers, tasks documents, emails etc etc etc - basically does everything you need it to and I have only just scratched the surface

Nackdelar: I would like the ability to be able to multi select tasks and move them to a specified date. There may be an option to do this already, but currently I am manually moving them, which can be time consuming

av Really Simple Systems om 2020-04-14

Stuart, thank you for posting a review of Really Simple Systems and glad to hear it's a good fit for you.

We are just working on a new calendar view for tasks which may address what you are looking to do. This will be released in the next month or so.

You can, of course, always get in touch and tell us your feature requests and we'll do our best to address your needs.

Kind regards

• Recenserad den 2020-04-10
Dominic W.
Marketing Manager
Civilingenjör, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2019-11-20

"RSS Review"

Kommentarer: We are tracking opportunities and following engagement. Unfortunately, I am still having to use an excel spread sheet because I can't quite get the CRM to duplicate the spread sheet but this is a lack of skill using the system on my part and not a take on the RSS system.

Fördelar: Its very easy to use, quite intuitive in set up and implementation.

Nackdelar: *After using other CRM software, the lack of ability to move opportunities between accounts when the main holder is no longer the main account. I don't think this is possible without some programming by RSS team. *Having the freedom to manipulate the set up like in Salesforce, where an internal programmer will set up exactly what I require. Do RSS's team do this?
*The display dashboard could be better, to have the ability to adjust the widgets to show what I want instead of a standardised return.

• Recenserad den 2019-11-20
George A.
MA
  • Recenserad den 2020-11-20

"Its a Really Simple System, it really is!!"

Kommentarer: Great!! I love it! does exactly what i need and I am only using the tip of the iceberg as far as its far reaching functionality. I couldnt manage my business without it.

Fördelar: I use this software everyday. I love the customisable customer data fields and search functions, which allow me to record customer information with an immediate snapshot of their current holdings, needs and contacts

Nackdelar: I have no issues with RSS at all, I have only scratched the surface of what the product can do and need to invest some time into more of the automated services, like marketing and email campaigns etc. But with everything it is getting the time to delve into to these powerful tools!!

• Recenserad den 2020-11-20
Chris T.
Consultant
Ledningsrådgivare, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2018-10-02

"Cost effective CRM for small business"

Kommentarer: We have grown our business with this CRM, and when we were starting out it gave us a lot of "bang for our bucks", the experience has been excellent.

Fördelar: Having an awareness of the cost of some of the well known CRM platforms e.g. salesforce, dynamics, the thing that strikes you is that the cost of these is prohibitive for an SME with @30 light CRM users. RSS is different. The bottom line is that they offer excellent value for small businesses. I would view this as their USP. They have a responsive team and have constantly improved the CRM over the years. Key features I like are the permissions system which lets us give bespoke access to the teams in our business with everyone given the access to the client records that they require. The integration with Kashflow (accounting) is incredibly useful and reduces unnecesary duplication in our business processes. The marketing module has been a significant driver for new business, and again is very cost effective. The activity section enables us to keep good records of client contacts, as does the ability to bcc email comunications into the client record. The layout of fields is very easy to modify to your business requirements, adding extra fields with dropdowns as required. Document storage is straightforward with drag & drop functionality.

Nackdelar: Nothing to complain about, happy. Maybe preferred the earlier version which let you know the last time a record was updated and by who.

av Really Simple Systems om 2018-10-03

Thanks for the review Chris!

FYI the new version CRM does still let you know the last time a record was updated and by who. At the top of your screen, next to the account name, there's a little clock symbol. Hover over this and the information will appear.

Regards