SuperSaaS Recensioner

4,6 (261)

Om SuperSaaS

Make online appointment scheduling for your business easy, flexible and affordable. Easy for beginners, advanced enough for developers.

Lär dig mer om SuperSaaS

Fördelar:

In addition, the tool integrates with many other tools via Zapier which makes it very easy to connect with existing CRMs and other tools.

Nackdelar:

Mobile version can be confusing with different methods to change booking hours and time slots, not as straightforward as just one click.

Betyg för SuperSaaS

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

SuperSaaS har ett totalt betyg på 4,6 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 261 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt SuperSaaS tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (261)

Andre
Andre
President i Kanada
Kundservice, 2-10 anställda

Reliable, Fast, Easy to Update

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: We use this to facilitate over 50 group classes per week with hundreds of bookings per week. For the most part, this entire process in our business is automated, giving us clients a lot of self service control over their bookings without much labour cost for our business.

Fördelar:

It's flexible for building out our group class schedules, meeting a variety of our needs. It's flexibility is what makes it so valuable.

Nackdelar:

The UI needs an update, there are small UI issues here and there that cause confusion with our end users (clients booking us). The biggest example is, the End Time of appointments are often visually stronger than the Start Time, and we've had a certain % of people come to appointments at the End Time because of it.

för 4 år sedan

Hi Andre, Thank you for taking out the time to share your kind review and feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. In order to avoid the confusion with the start time and end time, you can easily customize your email reminders to clearly state the start time. Here's a helpful blog post you can read to set it up: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

Zindzi
Center Coordinator i USA
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Övervägda alternativ:

Outstanding Customer Service, Versatile Interface

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: It has been quite a learning experience as I am not very tech savvy. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (specifically) has been a lifesaver and very patient with helping me create the schedule our wellness center needs most.

Fördelar:

I love the variety offered with SuperSaas. It suits a wide array of needs for businesses and professionals.

Nackdelar:

Finding the instructions to do more nuanced customizations isn't as intuitive as I'd like, so I end up using customer service for help finding the correct links. Also, videos are WAY more helpful for me than reading the text.

Developer / reseller i Spanien
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

BEST feature set... WORST frontend for customers

3,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: As I reseller, the main benefit was the unique white label programme, which would allow me to offer the impressive set of features to my large client base.

Fördelar:

The feature set is just second to none. I cannot think about more than 2 or 3 scheduling features (out of hundreds) possibly missing on SuperSaaS. Price is very reasonable, support is fast and, if you are a developer or reseller (as myself), they offer a very good partnership programme, including a unique white label system.

Nackdelar:

All that power is useless if arranging an appointment is a slow, difficult and finally frustrating experience for the user. The oh-so-2000s interface is the typical mess made by programmers, reviewed by programmers and (only) enjoyed by programmers, when current, regular customers demand speed and SIMPLICITY above all. Couldn't SuperSaaS hire an interface designer too, for goodness sake? If you have implemented any recently developed SaaS scheduling solution (say SimpleBook.me, for example), SuperSaaS usability is just light years behind. The responsive mobile interface (the only one most customers will ever use) is even worse. Just try a regular, basic operation as adjusting the hour of your appointment on an Android device. Customers have to TYPE the hour... but only when the unusable and redundant minicalendar for the date does not obstruct the hour field... Or try figuring out the mess out of the availability calendar. Too crazy for you? Do you prefer to switch to desktop view? Well don't click on the link, as the desktop interface it's completely unusable on mobile devices, and there's no way to switch back to mobile view unless you delete the cookies. No doubt why several clients have dismissed by SuperSaas-based prototype scheduling platform. The backend interface suffers from similar problems, but at least only admins can see them. I hope SuperSaas revamps the interface in the near future. I would be their main advocate then!

för 6 år sedan

SuperSaaS offer a plethora of options to tweak the end-user interface. Depending on the settings, end-users can make an appointment with a single click. But it is indeed possible to configure the system to ask them to manually type the time, and click through multiple forms. Whether that's a good idea is entirely in the hands of the person setting it up. We are continually improving the system and we are also working on an updated interface that aims to address the concerns. However, the outdated look can partly be blamed on the fact that SuperSaaS will work on every browser, even very old ones. You don't want to lose business because your customer does not have the latest model phone and your shiny modern widget fails to load on his old device.

Dave
Dave
Owner i USA
Musik, Egenföretagare

The best of the best

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: It's been great! No hiccups. Solid and reliable. I have never had problems with it not working. I currently just give all my clients the link to my scheduler and everything else (including a contract) is all automated.

Fördelar:

I demoed dozens of scheduling apps before finally going with Supersaas. There seemed to be a lot of apps that seemed great on the surface, but once I got deeper, there would be important features missing. Supersaas was the only one that gave me the flexibility I needed and at a surprisingly affordable cost. I have now used it reliably for over 5 years and it has been great.

Nackdelar:

I wish the user interface for mobile gave clients a week's view. Along with the other many options it gives clients. However, the large majority of my clients are just fine with how it is. It would be nice to have a few more options for superusers.

för 4 år sedan

Hi Dave, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Samantha
Samantha
K9 Confidential i Storbritannien
Professionell träning och coaching, 2-10 anställda

Supersaas Are Very Professional and Great value for money

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: EXCELLENT. they are very professional and they get things done.

Fördelar:

Supersaas software is different from many other providers, there customers service is excellent, they get back to you very quickly and resolve issues very quickly. They are open to suggestion and if they can implement something easily for you they will. They take on board all suggestions and role out new features each year. It is very reliable and any problems are fixed quickly. The support team respond in plain english and are very helpful. It also integrates well with payment software and zapier.

Nackdelar:

Least like is the mobile site, but they are working on features to improve it and also give you the ability to default the mobile site to another screen so you do not have to compromise the look of the desktop site for the mobile site and vise versa. There is also no app, but hopefully that is in the pipeline

Anthony
Anthony
Corporate Concierge at Tryon Plaza i USA
Fastighet, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

We had a great time using this software. It was very easy to navigate and schedule our events.

Fördelar:

Ease of Use, The accuracy and time it took to schedule our events. Like that it kept people from double booking time slots.

Nackdelar:

WIsh there was a way to add products selection when booking. I would also like to be able to have a better interaction with customer service.

för 5 år sedan

Hi Anthony, Thanks for your kind review! I am sorry to see you had a bad experience with our customer support team. We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add options for product selection when creating a booking and I will pass the feedback to the development team. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. We will let you know once your feature gets implemented in the system. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Support Team

Rob
Partner i Nya Zeeland
Ideell organisationsledning, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Solid workhorse but not friendly for admin or users

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: SuperSaas took over from a manual calendar and was a great leap forward.
It's failed to keep up with advancements in web user friendliness and looks but we have managed to set up our pricing structure using 23 rules by grouping customers. To group the customers we had to access each one individually...

Fördelar:

It does the job solidly and doesn't promise beyond what it can deliver. If you are willing to put the effort in it is pretty flexible. Fair pricing.

Nackdelar:

It looks awful - a recent refresh helped a tiny bit. No bulk editing of customers - so a change can require accessing hundreds of customers individually. Occasionally confusing language - eg the use of the word credit (it seems to me) to describe both money paid in advance and the value of bookings allowed to be made on tick. Glacial development pace, but at least there is development.

Deborah
Deborah
Certified Personal Trainer i USA
Recensentens källa

Great features and functionality - free for a small venture!

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I have three different business, each of which is managed by Supersaas. It enables me to let my clients manage their own appointments so that I don't have to manage appointments for 100+ people.

Fördelar:

The features available with their free version - it's taken all the stress out of my client scheduling. I can accept PayPal payments right on the schedule so clients can pay for their appointment when they try to schedule it. Their customer service is very responsive.

Nackdelar:

I'd like to receive text notifications of appointment changes rather than email.

för 4 år sedan

Dear Deborah, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're happy to share that we do have the option to configure text notifications and you can find more information about setting up text notifications here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/doc/layout/appointment_notifications We hope you have a great SuperSaaS experience. Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues, and I will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Matthew
Matthew
Trainer i USA
Recensentens källa

Very user-friendly and easy to set up.

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Easier recording of class entries instead of manually tracking registration via emails.

Fördelar:

The software is user-friendly and easy for an administrator to add and maintain classes/sessions. I like that they maintain the history of the session for a given period of time. It helps when needing to go back and see if a specific person took that session.

Nackdelar:

The website can be a bit difficult to navigate if you use it across multiple organizations as I have in the past. Also, exporting a registration sheet could be a bit easier as my only option to create a sign in sheet is to print the report to PDF and have them sign as opposed to creating an actual sign in sheet and exporting the entries to excel.

för 5 år sedan

Dear Matthew, Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in achieving your business objectives across multiple organizations. We're sorry to hear that you found it difficult to navigate through out website. We will definitely take that as a constructive feedback for our upcoming website design. You mentioned that you find it difficult to export the users to excel sheet. It is possible to export your complete user list into CSV, XLS, XLSX, XML and VCF format. You can simply click on the export button on your dashboard and select the format in which you want to export your data into. Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you face any challenges while navigating through the system and we will be happy to help you. Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
Club Manager i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Versatile and a good price

Fördelar:

What I love about SuperSAAS is that it is endlessly customizable. We are a small dance club that has a variety of calendaring needs. We have the ability to have private calendars, public calendars and we can collect payment at the time of signing up.

Nackdelar:

If you are not a programmer or wired for logical thinking this might be very hard to use and a more expensive out of the box solution would be better. But I was able to program this to adjust to our changing needs so that is is always working for us, rather than settling for a system that is not quite right. I am finding that users find it challenging to sign in. I manage their passwords and there is no self-service option for passwords.

Scarlett
Business Owner i USA
Recensentens källa

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I have trusted this company with my scheduling needs for 8 years.

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Amazing peace of mind. Supersaas lets me focus on my business not scheduling.

Fördelar:

I have researched well over 200 scheduling systems in depth both programmatically and "out of the box". There is nothing that compares with this system. The peace of mind I get from it's ease-of-use and reliability is worth it's weight in gold. I am always impressed with the absolutely amazing response time to questions or problems ( The problems were nearly always my mistake!) Over the years they have been researching and implementing improvements consistently. They really seem to care about their company and its reputation and are willing to work hard to meet that goal. Plain and simple this is a good product and very inexpensive for what it provides Supersaas rocks

Nackdelar:

There is only one global time zone setting. While clients can see their own time zone in emails and on the scheduler (they can see their time zone only after they click on an available spot), I wish there were a simpler way for both clients and staff to be able to "one click" the whole system to a different time zone. Trust me, this is NOT easy to do programmatically.

för 5 år sedan

Hi Scarlett Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind words. We will share your feedback with our development team. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Daniel
Director i Australien
Musik, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Perfect for sole traders!

Fördelar:

There is so much i love about supersaas, the interface is really user friendly I love how easy it is to schedule in clients and see what appointments I have for the day. Supersaas allows you to organize what timeslots you have scheduled by color which makes it very easy to visualize and reduces the chance of clients turning up at the wrong time. I run a guitar teaching business and the students show up to class more often and have gotten much better results in their playing thanks to the email reminder feature in supersaas. In fact, I even created a second schedule so that I can get reminders of upcoming consultations for new clients so that I never miss an opportunity to grow my business. Supersaas has saved me hours and hours of work I would have spent manually checking every appointment. For a sole trader like myself I was able to use supersaas for free for quite a while and when I did have enough bookings to qualify me to have to upgrade I was happy to pay as the fee was tiny compared to the headaches that I have been saved from thanks to the supersaas software. I almost forgot, I have had to contact supersaas for help on about 3 occasions and every time the staff replied back quickly and gave me help.

Nackdelar:

I would like the option to have a master calendar with all my classes, appointments and personal events but with restricted view for customers so that the customer only sees the timeslots and options I want them to see.

Kelly
owner i Kanada
Utbildningsförvaltning, 2-10 anställda

Happy with the product

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: For a 2-person business where we are providing the actual services as well as doing all our own admin and student scheduling, this has been a great time saver, as well as reduces mistakes (more chance of double-booking when you do it manually). We would have to grow a few employees in size before it makes sense to hire an admin person, but this booking software would help in that situation as well, and in the meantime it helps us limit our own time spent on scheduling admin.

Fördelar:

Good basic functionality for the price point - saves us time and money over our old manual method. When comparing to other options, we liked the accessible price point and that was the main deciding feature for us. We don't sell from the software, but we like the fact that we could set that up in the future. Does allow some customization for logos and controlling user access and such, but still hoping for future upgrades to move between screens and student accounts more efficiently.

Nackdelar:

Does lack some efficiency pieces, like being able to go directly to a student account from a booked lesson time on the calendar. Does have fairly basic look to the calendar and occasionally new students have trouble figuring out at a glance which are the open times.

Brian
Owner i USA

Supersaas is Superduper

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Scheduling becomes a no-brainer!

Fördelar:

This software is a dream come true for me. For years I used excel spreadsheets to schedule youth baseball players to come to my house to practice. I would receive phone calls the night before or the morning of the sessions, with parents canceling their child's lesson. It was a PAIN. Now, all I do is set up the slots in Supersaas (along with my rule of no cancellation within 48 hrs of a lesson) and Supersaas does the rest. My partner and I get automatically notified of all activity and we can keep track of open and booked spots. Supersaas is magical and an incredible time-saver and organizer. And interestingly, I learned about Supersaas from a web designer in Croatia!

Nackdelar:

There is a slight learning curve but it's well worth it with the data that becomes available. Can't think of any other cons.

för 4 år sedan

Hi Brian, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Jeffrey
Logistics Manager i USA
Grossist, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

I've already testes most Appointment schedulers like SuperSaaS vs. all the rest! This is it to use!

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Scheduling of Trucks to pick up loads on specific dates and time zones they are hauling across all states in the lower 48!!!

Fördelar:

I had a team of paid experts to compare and contrast the many options available at our choosing out there for our companies' needs! We also included, customizing our own scheduler by hiring an I.T. crew to build exactly what we would want it to have! While working on many aspects, options out there, the marketing team came across SuperSaaS! They vetted it out, began using it in a beta style testing format without myself or my team involved. Finally, after many options we had to choose from they pitched us SuperSaaS! By far, it has blown me away on how nicely it works and is so easy to use! I would highly recommend this to anyone wishing to have a simplified version of scheduling or appointments taken care of on the web using SuperSaaS! So inexpensive too!!! It's truly a win, win!

Nackdelar:

Honestly, not much to say in regard to things we didn't like about it!

Nicola
Business Owner i Storbritannien
Medicinsk praktik, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Supersaas was so simple to use & set up yet still has the ability for integration & complex features

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Huge time saver, improved efficiency of bookings and less no shows

Fördelar:

Useful and extensive reports, Easy to use, Great support (fast and helpful), It has never failed or crashed, Endless features and integration options, By far the cheapest option without excluding features, Online help info is simple to follow and extensive

Nackdelar:

Limited ability to customise the look and feel and reports and carry over of custom note information isn't included when using the service schedule,

för 5 år sedan

Dear Nicola, Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in achieving your business objectives. We're sorry to hear that you found the customization and reporting options limited. We will share your feedback with the relevant teams. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you face any challenges while navigating through the system and we will be happy to help you. Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

Richard
Managing Director i Storbritannien
Recensentens källa

Provides everything I need to manage class bookings.

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Moving from a manual based booking and payments process to an on-line cloud-based system has reduced the admin effort by over 90%, as well as improving the professionalism of the whole business.

Fördelar:

The flexibility to create and maintain many different types of booking schedules and configure them exactly to our needs. It is functionally very rich and the support staff are very quick and efficient in answering any queries.

Nackdelar:

I'm struggling to answer this question. There is so much configurability that I've yet to find a gap.

för 5 år sedan

Dear Richard, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great day ahead! Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

RHONDA
Executive Assistant i USA
Arkitektur och planering, 2-10 anställda

Easy to use, efficient

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Business problems solved are many as described in what I like about the software.

Fördelar:

The software is easy to use, allows for multiple users. We have various tenants in our building and this software makes it easy for them to schedule meeting rooms. It takes a huge load off one or a couple of people to be responsible for the schedules. It also allows the option of keeping certain meeting rooms private and only available to those who have the link to that room can schedule it. I like that you can schedule events right up until the time so that if an impromptu meeting arises, if the room is available, you can block off the time for your meeting. I like the customization piece of the software as well: adding multiple meeting rooms, designating times available, as mentioned, multiple users. We did finally upgrade to the 300 available meetings as we kept running into the limit of what can be schedule, so were adding several meetings every two or three months. Now we can add the recurring meetings for the rest of the year. If they change, we just delete the series.

Nackdelar:

Honestly, nothing comes to mind of what I like least. It works well for us.

Yvonne
administrator i USA
Recensentens källa

Does its job for the right price and customer service is exceptional...highly recommended.

Fördelar:

Price seems very reasonable. Most impressive is the prompt replies of customer support. Service goes a long way. The software itself does a great job of booking tennis courts for our small club and we have rarely had any issues. The uptime has been 99.99% for us for the past couple years and the downtime was due to our own internal issues, not SuperSaaS.

Nackdelar:

The interface seems a little dated and could look more appealing or updated.

för 4 år sedan

Hi Yvonne, Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your SuperSaaS experience, particularly our customer service. In regards, to the dated nature of the interface, I have great news! We are in the middle of building new interface options that will give SuperSaaS a more contemporary look. If you ever need any more help with SuperSaaS settings, be sure to let us know at [email protected] Kind Regards, Whitney Koontz Digital Content Marketer SuperSaaS

Frank
Owner i Kanada
Fotografi, 2-10 anställda

SuperSaas

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Fördelar:

That is integrated with my website calendar seamlessly

Nackdelar:

limited financial connectivity, like working with banking POS systems like Moneris

för 4 år sedan

Hi Jocelyn, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. You can integrate with a lot of different software with the help of our webhooks and API. You can find more information about our webhooks and API here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/dev and you can find a quick list of most commonly integrated software with SuperSaaS here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/integrations. I would also recommend you to check out our blog post on adding custom Javascript to your schedule here: https://blog.supersaas.com/how_to_maximize_schedule_power_with_javacript_plugins Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

daniel
Supervisor i USA
Fastighet, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

My experience has been great

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: The number of schedules that can be created at one time
The number of bookings that can be made at one time

Fördelar:

It takes some time to navigate and get used to setting up, but once you do it is really great. You have complete control of the schedule you create. The URL, the number of time slots, the times, the capacity, the users/superusers etc.

Nackdelar:

The worst thing I have experienced using this site is there is no way to speak to someone by phone however when you e-mail they do respond very quickly. I cannot think of any other cons in my experience.

för 5 år sedan

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Owner i Storbritannien

Customer for 5 years. Great service with 100% uptime

Fördelar:

Easy to configure with 100% up time. Easy user interface and very configurable. Most people this it is bespoke software and are unaware it is 'off the shelf'.

Nackdelar:

It would be good to have full integration with Outlook Calendars. Multiple calandar integration could be improved from a user prospective

för 5 år sedan

Hi David, Thanks for your kind review! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add multiple calendar integration into our product. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Whitney Koontz Digital Content Marketer

Melanie
Director of Volunteer Services i USA
Veterinär, 51-200 anställda

Wonderful Customer Service

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: SuperSaaS is easy to use for me and our users. I like having the ability to run several different schedules from the same dashboard. And the price is extremely reasonable.

Fördelar:

Supersaas is so easy to use and responsive, it's very seldom that I have a problem with the program. When there is a little glitch - normally user error - a quick email to Customer Support results in a timely response and resolution.

Nackdelar:

I can't email directly from the program.

för 4 år sedan

Hi Melanie, Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you are enjoying your SuperSaaS experience. Thank you for letting us know about your email needs. We still do have many customizable email functions within our Dashboard that allows you to send messages to your clients. Thanks again for your review. Kind Regards, Whitney Koontz Digital Content Marketer

Jennifer
President i USA
Recensentens källa

We love the different features you can add

Fördelar:

That you can set different parameters. And you can download list for each day. That you can download a list of all of your volunteers and also see the last time that they signed in.

Nackdelar:

Now volunteers see circles and we have had a lot of complaints about that. They liked the check marks better

för 5 år sedan

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your kind feedback and for recommending SuperSaaS. I understand from your review that you have recently noticed a few changes on your schedule which are not favorable for your users. Could you please share more details about the issue with us at [email protected] and we can help you address the same, to avoid any future issues? We look forward to help you get the most out of your scheduling system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Team

Finn
Owner i Norge

Easy to use on PC and Laptops. Not good to administrate on mobile

Kommentarer: Calendar

Fördelar:

Most customers say its easy to create a user and log into. Nice application at low cost. Very intuitive.

Nackdelar:

Administration or Superuser on mobile devices are not satisfactory. Happens that appointments gets deleted -witout notification. Sorry.

för 4 år sedan

Hi Finn, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new update to the mobile interface and in the user design. Please visit Layout Settings tab on your schedule to test out the new design. In addition, you can also configure the system to alert you after every change by a user and send yourself a push notification on the phone. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager