Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

ActiveCampaign Recensioner

4,6 (2 439)

Om ActiveCampaign

Över 100 000 kunder använder ActiveCampaign för att automatisera sin marknadsföring, från att generera leads till kontakthantering och e-postanpassning.

Lär dig mer om ActiveCampaign

Fördelar:

Automations are really easy to setup, email templates are good and easy to design. What I like the most about this software is user experience.

Nackdelar:

I struggled a bit to get the email function working for my monthly company newsletter but that was mostly because I'd made an error with the segment feature.

Betyg för ActiveCampaign

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

ActiveCampaign har ett totalt betyg på 4,6 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 2 439 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt ActiveCampaign tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (2 439)

Antonio
Antonio
CEO i Mexiko
Personalavdelning, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

My first marketing automation platform, its about to pay for itself

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: As a startup founder, It is really difficult to choose the right platform to commit with. You have free options and very expensive ones. So Active campaign was a great option for me, right on the sweet spot. Their customer success team is the best. I have had three on boarding one-on-one calls where they have understood my business and helped me with all the setup, resources and best practices to start using it the best way possible. It is a very robust system, I only use the email automation, segmentation and I am starting to use their CRM, but the posibilites are endless. So far I love it

Fördelar:

It is super easy to setup and use The best customer support I have ever had on any kind of service/product A thorough on boarding process, with personal coaching You can automate every single part of your marketing funnel and still have a nice personal touch with your best leads Endless possibilities to interact with your customers and prospects and track every behavior with you

Nackdelar:

It is so wide that I find myself a little overwhelmend on how to take as much as possible from the system without burning out. I am in the 2,500 contacts bracket, and I think its price is fair. But when I have to sacle it up, it will seem pricy

Linda
Owner Operator i Kanada
Ledningsrådgivare, Egenföretagare

Övervägda alternativ:

Affordably plans for small business

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: The pricing is reasonable and it does what you need it to do.

Fördelar:

Discounted introductory offer to get to know what it can do.

Nackdelar:

Integration with Lead Pages needs a work around.

Colleen
VP of Marketing i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

Terrible Product - Wastes Time with Constant Re-doing of Work

1,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: If I could tear this system out and start with a new marketing automation, I would do it yesterday. Every time anyone on our team uses it, it never works properly and we lose information all the time (Customer Service was of no help in this area). Additionally, we can't even use for data analysis because the information is not accurate. We will see clicks in the thousands for content in our emails (very unusual) - but Customer Service told us that some customers servers may do a "security check" when emails arrive in their system to check for malware. Fair enough - but as a result, we are not getting any kind of data to make future decisions. Buy ANY other software, avoid this at all costs.

Fördelar:

Absolutely nothing and I'm stuck using it because it was purchased before I started.

Nackdelar:

Everything takes TEN TIMES LONGER TO COMPLETE ANYTHING with Active Campaign than any other marketing automation/email system I have ever used in my 20 year career. Non-intuitive, difficulty formatting, you are constantly searching for how to do things, and my favorite - just doesn't save what you are working on, meaning you have to re-do things ALL THE TIME. This is a constant battle.

Marit
CEO i Nederländerna
Recensentens källa

Amazing product for the more experienced

4,0 för 2 månader sedan

Fördelar:

I love that Active Campaign has almost endless possibilities. My whole business is built on e-mail marketing and AC takes the work out of my strategy.

Nackdelar:

It looks pretty dated and it's laggy at times. Also, sometimes a scheduled campaign doesn't work or gets stuck and you don't get an error or message about it.

Verifierad recensent

Does the job

4,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: ActiveCampaign works well but can be expensive. I am now using mailerlite which is comparable less expensivr.

Fördelar:

I like the interface and functionality compared to some other email marketing software.

Nackdelar:

What I liked least is that as the subscriber list gets bigger it can become expensive to use.

Dennise
Online Community i Tyskland
Onlinemedier, Egenföretagare

Övervägda alternativ:

I like to use it but there are probably other services that just do the same job

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall I think it is ok. The Support was great so far.

Fördelar:

I like that it is GDPR aligned and I don't have to worry about this.

Nackdelar:

I think it is a little tricky to start using it and I think its also expensive.

Martin
Reservations Sales Agent i USA
Turistföretag, 201‒500 anställda

Sales Force Automation at Par with ActiveCampaign

Fördelar:

I like that ActiveCampaign has both PC and mobile applications which help carry out marketing on the go.

Nackdelar:

I have not had any issue for the past four years that I have been in hospitality industry.

Bodamer
Foreign Language and Localization Administrator i Tyskland
Översättning och lokalisering, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

A solid tool that makes marketing so simple.

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: It has been s very engaging experience with ActiveCampaign. Using it has helped us improve our marketing campaigns and make more successful. It helps us engage well with leads which is a great step to turning them to actual customers.

Fördelar:

ActiveCampaign has amazing automations which speeds up and improve the efficiency of our marketing tasks. It allows us to come up with personalized campaigns to capture a targeted audience. It makes it easy to engage and share information with leads during campaigns. It very simple to customize and working with it has been easy.

Nackdelar:

ActiveCampaign has been very responsive to all our needs. We have not found anything to not like about it.

Douglas
CEO i Italien
Mat och dryck, 11‒50 anställda

The best CRM

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

The simplicity of the platform and the graphic interface

Nackdelar:

The speed of the interface could be better

Colin
Nutrition Coach i Tyskland
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Activecampaign is A great Tool!

Kommentarer: My Overall experience is great and im really happy

Fördelar:

I like the Nice automations and Super helpful analytics! It can Produce A lot of leads

Nackdelar:

Sometimes its A little bit slow and this can be quite annoying

Charles
General Manager i USA
Turistföretag, 11‒50 anställda

Disorganized & Frustrating

2,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Our overall experience was pretty negative, one of the more challenging and time wasteful business relationships we have had in quite some time.

Fördelar:

Our account rep was quite helpful initially and our experience getting set up went fairly smoothly. After the inital set up our account rep pretty much disappeared but when we pressed her to become involved she did set up a call and was helpful.

Nackdelar:

The company has some fairly significant problems related to intracompany communications between departments. The old adage the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing fits Active Campaign perfectly based on our exeprience. About 6 months in we set up a call with our account rep whose analysis was that our account was doing very well from any analytics perspective with very high relative open rates and fairly low/acceptable spam reports, but the bery next day we received an email from a different person and department indicating that our spam complaints were too high and they suspended our service. It was an exptremely poor experience and given the spam numbers displayed on the Active Campaign admin panel made no sense at all. Qe also had a similar negative experience during the onboarding process with our account rep being totally out of the loop. The initial onboarding problems almost caused me to go in a different direction and looking back on it I wish I had folowed my gut instincts at that time, had I made the correct decision and chosen a different provider it would have saved us a lot of time that ended up being wasted.

Brian
Brian
President i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

The right combination of power, flexibility, and price

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I migrated to Active Campaign after being certified on a top-rated automation platform, and from a direct competitor that did not have an easy-to-use and elegant email editor.

Fördelar:

The two features that make ActiveCampaign powerful for me are the ease and elegance of creating email templates and campaigns, and the robust automation features. I've been able to accomplish everything I need. The email build is superb. I've been able to integrate Active Campaign via Zapier to every other platform we use.

Nackdelar:

The recent activity panel could be more compact and robust. The overall dashboard could be more informative for at-a-glance assessment of activity. I do wish it included landing page features. I do wish the saved elements could be edited in the email builder and that there was more of a true "style" system with reusable and editable master elements.

Morgan
Morgan
CEO i USA

Övervägda alternativ:

It was wonderful until we needed support

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Initially we were thrilled with AC due to it’s ease of use and speed. However, recently we ran into a major issue that suddenly started showing up, and is preventing us from moving forward on a vital project. We used the chat, and initially the guy on the chat told us it was the fault of another vendor we had integrated with. After going back and forth, he agreed to look into it, and asked for a bit more information. I went to collect that, and when I came back, the chat had ended. Furthermore, when I tried starting a new chat, it said “chat is offline, you will have to send an email.” I noticed that the chat was disconnected and chat went offline at exactly 12 pm Pacific time, corresponding with lunchtime. This is crazy! Who goes offline in the middle of a chat with customers who pay over $200/month for software just so they can take their lunch break exactly on time?
Now I’m really wondering, can I trust AC when it counts? Because this kind of software is expensive enough and complex enough that it absolutely requires good support. So far, I’m not impressed. (Previous less critical support inquiries were eventually answered, but not particularly quickly).

Fördelar:

AC is very easy to use and to set up. It’s more intuitive than most similar products we’ve tried. When it works right, it’s great.

Nackdelar:

Software like this is complex, and things inevitably break or have bugs. We have used most of the major platforms out there, and they all have periods of bugs and issues. Once you run into it, the only question is this: will support be there to help? Not AC support, not if it’s lunchtime.

Millie
Millie
President and Co-Founder i Nya Zeeland
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

A good all-rounder

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Active Campaign is our one stop hub for our sales and marketing activity so we have an almost global view of how our customers and and prospects are interacting with us - the exception is our help desk but I'm sure we could integrate that too if we really wanted to. We use Active Campaign to track our:
- Sales team interactions - emails, including emails we send from our own inboxes, tasks and follow up tasks, and call records - as long as we enter them!
- We use it to send and tracks all the newsletter/marketing interactions and all our automated emails for customers on free trials.
- We also track key interactions with our own product (though an integration we built ourselves) so the sales team have a quick reference to important behaviours.

Fördelar:

Moved to Active Campaign from Infusionsoft (2 years ago now, before they changed their name) and we were very satisfied at that particular time that Active Campaign was the superior product. Good marketing and automation tools - which have also had a lot of investment and attention in the two years we've been using Active Campaign - as well as a solid CRM and lead/opportunity management dashboard. We have the Enterprise Grade subscription which gives us access to a dedicated account manager. This was really useful in the first year and we had an excellent account manager at that time.

Nackdelar:

Active Campaign have really focused in recent years on the live / real time behaviour tools and giving users the ability to build extremely complex automations. For us though, we would prefer a bit more focus on improving the CRM and things that make contact and lead management easier - such as the ability to add follow up tasks from the (otherwise excellent) Gmail widget.

Sarah
Owner i Litauen
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, Egenföretagare

Övervägda alternativ:

Everything I wanted in marketing automation & more!

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I'm blown away, to be honest. I never expected this much personal support from an ESP, and I keep winding up wonderfully surprised by just how much ActiveCampaign can do. I look forward to having this software grow with me and my business!

Fördelar:

I made the switch to ActiveCampaign after using Mailchimp for years because I wanted the ability to get to know my contacts more intimately and to better communicate with them in personalized, relevant ways. I needed an email service provider, and what I got with ActiveCampaign was more - it's customer experience automation. I love how easy it is to get started, and how in depth this software is. The long I use it, the more I learn and am able to do with it. Also - the support from ActiveCampaign is AMAZING. I got stuck at one point early on, they could see I wasn't using the software, and someone reached out to me to help me get going again!

Nackdelar:

There is an intimidation factor, to be honest. ActiveCampaign can do SO MUCH, so when I was making the decision to switch, this caused me to pause. I was thinking - wow, it is going to take me a long time to learn this and it's frustrating to have to learn another software package. On advice from friends and colleagues in the entrepreneurial space, I decided it was worth the risk to try it out and see. And - it's true. There IS a lot. It DOES take time to learn and it is frustrating sometimes to learn how to do something that would have made things much easier if you knew it earlier.

CEO & Owner i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 2‒10 anställda

Easy Organization Of My List & My Favorite CRM

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience has been very good. When I was first getting to know the system I used their chat support to figure things out and they sent me step by steps screen shots and customized video walkthroughs. That's what really won me over, knowing I can do just about anything I needed and instead of trying to take half a day to figure out how to do it on my own, they simply walk me through it now.

Fördelar:

I like how easy it is to use the different mechanisms of ActiveCampaign. The tagging system is easy to use and really helps to organize my list. It also makes it so I don't have to create multiple lists and duplicate emails. I also have to say, their customer support has been awesome. Their chat support people will send me step by step screen shots on what to do and even record video for me to watch them set things up and explain how to do something. I mean seriously, their support is 5 star. They also have a really good API system. I am able to connect different pieces of software to ActiveCampaign so my contacts or organized as they come in.

Nackdelar:

I don't really have anything to add here. It's easy to use and the support is fantastic.

Graham
Marketing Lead i Irland
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51‒200 anställda

Powerful, near enterprise grade Marketing Automation system

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Extremely high value Marketing Automation system priced at a highly competitive rate to traditional enterprise tier Marketing Automation/CRM solutions while meeting almost 80-90% of the features and functions of traditional enterprise solutions. Many organisations that are currently on enterprise Marketing Automation solutions could easily migrate to ActiveCampaign and see a better Ux for their teams and significant savings of over 70% on their tooling costs.

Fördelar:

A step up from most Email Marketing tools that brings a powerful Marketing CRM and automation system. Highly competitive against the enterprise grade platforms of Hubspot and Marketo. Brings much of the day to day functionality you will typically need and avoids a lot of the excess and bloat of the larger enterprise platforms. Easy to setup and build automations and campaigns. Very cost effective Marketing Automation CRM that integrates well with all other Enterprise tools

Nackdelar:

Field management and auto-fill functionality is lack. Email/Templates builder while works well is very rigid and locks in to the system, requiring custom builds to be made inside the platform. Little to no documentation or functionality for importation of external builds.

Nick
Chief Side Hustler i USA
Onlinemedier, Egenföretagare

Affordable Marketing Automation

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: As an online business owner, my email list is really the lifeblood of my business and one of my biggest monthly expenses. ActiveCampaign has been a great investment and a service I'm happy to recommend.

Fördelar:

I've been an ActiveCampaign customer since 2017 and have recommended it to dozens of friends over that time. It's super powerful marketing automation and email marketing software, for a great price. (I believe I'm on their lowest pricing tier.) I like that I can easily integrate forms with other email collection tools to drive sign-ups (LeadPages, Group Leads, etc.) and create personalized welcome sequences and automations for different segments of my audience. Deliverability and open rates are strong.

Nackdelar:

I have 3 main gripes. First, the reporting is weak. It would be cool to slice the new subscriber data by form to see what forms were driving the most sign-ups for a given time period. The only available option is the lifetime of that form. Since I have 100s of forms at this point, it's sometimes hard to tell where a spike in new subscribers is coming from. Second, the customer support is frustrating. There's very little proactive effort made to troubleshoot any issue and they make you jump through a bunch of hoops. Third, I wish they'd bring back area code geo-targeting. A few years ago, ActiveCampaign would assign subscribers an area code based on their IP address. This was super helpful for hosting local meetups whenever I'd travel. Now it seems they only assign a city, which is better than nothing, but not ideal.

Anastacia
Account Manager i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11‒50 anställda

ActiveCampaign

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, I like this product and it has a lot of helpful features/ tools within the software itself. So if you plan on using ActiveCampaign for more than just one element then it's definitely worth the time and money to use.

Fördelar:

I love that this software is just so easy to use on any level. Whether you are experienced with email marketing and automation or if you are new to the team and have never used it before. It's a simple click and drag or click to update etc. It makes it easy to get plenty of support from people on your team who just need to help to complete some simple tasks.

Nackdelar:

The thing I disliked about this software is it a little cluttered. There are so many features and it can be overwhelming if you are only using it for one specific purpose.

Tarunika
Technology Consultant i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51‒200 anställda

Streamlined Email Marketing for Growth

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: As an sales enthusiast, ActiveCampaign has been a game-changer for me. Its powerful automation features have helped me streamline my campaigns, save time, and increase conversions. However, the user interface can be a bit overwhelming for beginners, requiring some time to navigate and master. Overall, ActiveCampaign is an indispensable tool for anyone seeking to optimize their e-mail marketing efforts.

Fördelar:

My go-to email marketing tool because of its remarkable automation capabilities. I love how easily I can set up and customize funnels to optimize lead conversion. The segmentation options and intuitive UX make campaign management a breeze. The speedy database uploads and comprehensive reporting keep me informed in real-time. A/B testing and helpful webinars have been game-changers. It's a powerful, user-friendly solution that delivers outstanding results.

Nackdelar:

For me it took some time to grasp the distinction between "lists" and "contacts" for segmentation. While basic integrations work well, exploring its full potential requires additional investment. The email editor feels outdated, unlike the comprehensive tool it accompanies. Integration with CRMs needs improvement, especially in accurately tracking scoring processes. Enhanced triggers and a more complete template editor would be beneficial.

Zakaria
Zakaria
Digital Marketing i Sydafrika
Bil, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Affordable option to get into marketing automation

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, they have a leg up over other email marketing apps with their class-leading automation system.
Newbies will probably complain about the template composing feature. It's nowhere near as easy as Mailchimp or Aweber.
But I have a designer compose my newsletters in Stripo, which is inexpensive. And they have a one-click export into Activecampaign. This works for me. I average 28% open rates on newsletter blasts. I'm happy with that kinda performance.

Fördelar:

Activecampaign is more than just an email marketing app... done right it can free you from manually keeping track of leads and contacts interacting with your business. We use it to nurture all new leads coming in through our website. I recently implemented lead scoring of my contacts, which will hopefully allow me to filter those leads ready for sales. Another great feature is the site tracking. I've set an alert to notify me when a contact is on our site. I've yet to take advantage of this, but my plan is to automate an email to the relevant sales consultant, telling them their lead is on a high-intent page, so we can reach out at just the right time. There is more under the hood, I know. For larger setups one could use it as a full CRM, bringing your sales team on board with incredible amount of data about your contacts.

Nackdelar:

It can be overwhelming. They have pre-built recipes for most functions, which is a great start. But still, you'll have to play with the automations and see which work for you. Otherwise, it's like driving a Ferrari and not going faster than 120 kmh.

Verifierad recensent
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11‒50 anställda

Elite Features at a Great Price Point

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: AC gives us everything we need for ~10% the cost of some of the "bigger " options. Cracks show if you look deep, the overall product is as advertised. If you're into automation – in the true sense – you'll love it.

Fördelar:

ActiveCampaign is built around automation, rather than flashy UI. It's a tremendous toolbox – deep hooks into other systems (often via Zapier), simple workflow and journey builders, easy data management. You can run a multi-million dollar marketing program on AC ... and we do.

Nackdelar:

AC can be slow at times, and some "killer features" of other products – pre-form user tracking on the website, flashy reporting – lack.

Biswajit
software development i Indien
Datormjukvara, Egenföretagare

Review of ActiveCampaign

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall, ActiveCampaign offers a wide range of features and benefits that can help businesses streamline their marketing and sales processes and improve their customer engagement and retention.Overall, while ActiveCampaign offers many benefits and is a powerful tool for businesses looking to improve their email marketing and automation efforts, it may not be the best fit for every business depending on their specific needs and budget.

Fördelar:

ActiveCampaign is a powerful and comprehensive email marketing and automation software that offers a wide range of features and benefits for businesses of all sizes. Here are some of the key pros of using ActiveCampaign software:Email marketing: ActiveCampaign allows businesses to create and send targeted email campaigns, newsletters, and automated emails to their subscribers.Marketing automation: With ActiveCampaign, businesses can create complex marketing automation workflows that automatically trigger personalized messages and actions based on subscriber behavior and preferences.CRM integration: ActiveCampaign integrates with popular CRMs such as Salesforce and HubSpot, allowing businesses to manage their contacts and leads in one place.Segmentation and personalization: ActiveCampaign allows businesses to segment their subscribers based on various criteria such as behavior, location, and interests, and then send personalized messages to each segment.Lead scoring and management: ActiveCampaign provides lead scoring and management tools that help businesses identify and prioritize their most valuable leads.E-commerce integration: ActiveCampaign integrates with popular e-commerce platforms such as Shopify and WooCommerce, allowing businesses to track and analyze their sales data and customer behavior.Reporting and analytics: ActiveCampaign provides in-depth reporting and analytics tools that help businesses track the performance of their campaigns and workflows

Nackdelar:

Sure, here are some cons of ActiveCampaign software:Learning curve: While ActiveCampaign's user interface is generally user-friendly, some of its more advanced features may take some time and effort to master.Price: ActiveCampaign can be more expensive than some of its competitors, particularly for businesses with large email lists.Limited email templates: While ActiveCampaign offers a variety of email templates, the selection is not as extensive as some other email marketing software.Limited landing page options: ActiveCampaign's landing page builder is somewhat limited compared to some of its competitors, which may be a drawback for businesses that rely heavily on landing pages for lead generation.Limited social media integration: ActiveCampaign's social media integration is limited to Facebook Lead Ads, which may be a drawback for businesses that rely heavily on other social media platforms for lead generation.Limited support options: While ActiveCampaign offers email and live chat support, phone support is only available to customers on higher-priced plans.API limitations: ActiveCampaign's API has some limitations, particularly around the number of calls that can be made per day, which may be a drawback for businesses with complex automation needs.

Mohammed
Owner i Kanada
Professionell träning och coaching, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Solid Product. But is it still competitive?

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I had tried several programs once my business outgrew the free plan that I was on with Mailchimp. I found Keap too complex. SendFox too basic. Then there are other platforms like Kajabi and Kartra which offers you the features, but isn't really an Email Management Platform. When I moved to ActiveCampaign in early 2000, it was the one that made the most sense. But now, from what else is out there, I know I am paying too much. It's too much of a hassle to switch and I don't have the time, so I keep using the platform. But eventually, I will reevaluate and move on to something that has better CRM features.

Fördelar:

Creating campaigns, automations, email design, all super easy. Contacts management and list creation is also pretty straightforward and works great. High deliverability and good reporting. I like that I can track a contact's engagement history from visits to my site, to what emails were opened, links clicked. And tagging works great.

Nackdelar:

While they have a CRM option. It's not up to par. I use Pipedrive which is way more than I need, but Activecampaign's poor implementation of CRM is what drop its score big time. Plus it is expensive for what else is in the market. I keep paying because it's too much effort to move to save $20-$50 a month... but if I was looking to come in fresh, I would see what else exists.

Francesco
Partner i Italien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Used to be best in class: now they're somewhat lagging behind

3,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: WARNING: this review is more of a heads-up for Active Campaign, in case they ever read it :) The product is great, with very high performance and an easy set up if you are not a newbie in the marketing automation space. However:
- the prices have gone up consistently without a serious improvement in features
-despite their position in the market, their integration with woocommerce requires manual coding when it comes to syncing anything different than standard order statuses. In our case, it often happens with Woocomerce subscriptions. This does not mean that you cannot achieve a perfect sync of your ecommerce data, only that the time and testing required would substantially increase the price for our end clients (agency here). This is why whenever there is any custom woocommerce integration to deal with we tend not to advice for Active Campaign.

Fördelar:

The automation management system is really one of the best on the market. As mentioned, you might have to struggle for deep, manual integration if you have specific ecommerce needs (i.e. subscription products whose membership status needs to trigger actions in the automations) but a part from that their approach is still the best on the market for that, you even have an automation map to keep track of how automations connect to each other.

Nackdelar:

Right now definitely a) the cost: there is a lot of fresher solutions that come for a fraction of AC's licence cost and perform as much as good, if you are willing to close an eye on usability and some specific features. b) data export: AC tries to discourage your migration to other platforms. I.e.: if you want to export all your contacts with the information of the lists they are in, you will have to export each list separately. Also, you can't export ecommerce data together with the contacts, you will need to resync your new platform with your ecommere