inFlow Inventory Recensioner

4,6 (449)

Om inFlow Inventory

The secret powering small businesses in 90+ countries worldwide. Track stock, manage sales, pick and ship orders, and more,

Lär dig mer om inFlow Inventory

Fördelar:

Easy to use cloud based system that is being operated at three sites, covered the features we needed for our stock tracing.

Betyg för inFlow Inventory

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

inFlow Inventory har ett totalt betyg på 4,6 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 449 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt inFlow Inventory tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (449)

Manny
Manny
Network Administrator i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare

Sales & Purchase made simple

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Software is one of my favorites for companies with no purchase order system.

Fördelar:

Great for small companies who need sales and purchasing. Sales has records of customer quoted sales and purchases can see what to order. Great way for a company to keep track of purchases and data can be exported to third part software. Purchasing software even has serial column for warranty verification of products. Was great for HVAC and appliance repair company. Great software for company with no purchase order system. Can make everything paperless and user's can view inventory, content and prices with no license. User license is portable.

Nackdelar:

Software lacks year end inventory count reset. Reports could be better to show year to date expenses. I had a tough time getting year to date reports.

Ricardo
Ricardo
Owner i Colombia
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Kosmetika, 2-10 anställda

Practical

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: It has all the we currently need in terms of order management and inventory management, and such basic functions are enough so far. But the SQL engine tends to jam very often... it is annoying yet not a cause to discard the software yet.

Fördelar:

Easy to use, easy to deploy and configure

Nackdelar:

Unstable, tends to lag frequently. Consumes too much resources. Must be restarted once per day

Peter
Manager i Kanada
Har använt programvaran för: Ej tillgängligt
Recensentens källa

Very intuitive, and such an easy entry into the world of bar-coding.

3,0 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: I went to the internet with a need, and that was to get our small business bar-coded, since the old words-only tags were taking so long to process at the point of sale, ie. hand written receipts and all, causing lineups that were too long at times and likely costing us business. I found your book offer "Bar-code Your Business" and ordered a copy. It was well written, very concise, and of course, led me to purchase Inflow. What I REALLY like about Inflow is how intuitive it is. I didn't need to take a course to figure it out, as it feels very Windows-like. I purchased a no-name bar code gun online, devised a model code scheme for our products, and was up and running in no time. Thanks. On the "not so shiny" comments side, I can't say I liked the upgrade from v2 to v3. The original v2 did everything I needed, and required less explanation to my helpers as to it's function. Suddenly with v3, we now had to hit Save, Fulfill and Mark Paid, all of which ended up with me having to fix this by cheating the date on my computer and closing orders after the fact, when the helpers didn't do it the first time. I was also broadsided one day when on the job, Inflow v3 just froze up on me and I didn't know what to do, exactly when I needed it the most. Well, it turns out that I had to be connected to the internet to use it, obviously so Inflow could monitor licensing/usage status. This was not good, although your customer service was quick to help me with this. If you could find another way to police the licensing, that would be nice. And finally, the one thing that drives me nuts (did again yesterday) is the fact that if I fill in the "customer name" field AFTER having filled in the sales order details, any discounts applied off original price get erased. This has on a number of occasions caused me to inadvertently overcharge customers, and is extremely embarrassing when it's they who notice it first and think I'm trying to "pull a fast one" on them. PLEASE fix this! (although I'm outside of my customer support time window, you can spare others the same issue). Once again, I must compliment your customer service (hen it still applied to me) for their very prompt responses to any query I ever had. Peter

Fons
Manager/shareholder i Estland
Byggnadsmaterial, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Continuesly improved performance with great helpdesk

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall I'm very positive about Inflow Inventory and so are my colleagues and bookkeeper. We have access from our mobile devices which is great. I also have to mention the help-desk, it is very useful and correct.

Fördelar:

It's a great way to keep track of stock from purchase to sales. And with the Woocommerce integration it has increased its usefulness.

Nackdelar:

There is some discrepancy between theoretical purchases and real world, practical situations with suppliers. But this cannot be helped. I would like to see an option where purchases that are in transit with an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) could be included in stock levels. That way clients visiting the online showroom could see when their required products would be available for delivery from our warehouse.

Steven
Sr. executive i USA
Logistik & Supply Chain, 51-200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Great WMS for a 3PL

4,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The ability to invoice, manage inventory and run all the related reports is a great time saver.

Fördelar:

It’s ease of use and ability for us to train new employees quickly.

Nackdelar:

Would like to see the ability to do multiple units if measurement. Knowing how many pallets is great, however knowing pallet and piece counts simultaneously would be even better.

Jessica
Owner/ Accounts i USA
Bil, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Inflow Inventory is my go to product

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: 10/10 would recommend. Keeps track of orders, customers , and inventory in one stop shop.

Fördelar:

I like the user friendliness of this software. Being a small business it makes life a lot easier.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes I have trouble uploading price sheets.

Todd
Production Manager i USA
Halvledare, 11-50 anställda

Great Software,....but

Fördelar:

The overall learning cueve for the software is not bad at all. Much more user friendly and reliable than quickbooks.

Nackdelar:

Seems most the focus is now on the web based version, have not seem many updates for the stand-alone version in the last couple years.

Al and Debby
Owner Operators i Kanada
Detaljhandel, 11-50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Inflow

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: From installing products and selling those goods using inflow was really a matter of a day to get started. Looking forward to utilizing the inventory features for our first monthend, and the daily sales reports are great

Fördelar:

Ease of purchase, ease of installation and relatively easy to set up and start using.

Nackdelar:

So far we have not seen any downside to using this product

Dan
Workshop Manager i Storbritannien
Dator- och nätverkssäkerhet, 11-50 anställda

Fully adaptable, simple Inventory Management System

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Able to use to suit the amount of information you want to work with. Functioned with bare minimum to allow bare bones set up which can then be added to as you decide to improve with more functions as yoou have time to do.

Nackdelar:

Would be good to have a holding goods in location where items automatically store and then have process for putting items into their location.Label integration other than dymo.

för 4 veckor sedan

Hi Dan, thanks for taking the time to share your detailed feedback! I've logged your note about a holding location. And I'm also pleased to share that we now support more thermal printers (we've tested brother, DYMO, and Zebra so far) and we've built a full-fledged label designer into the inFlow web app. The easiest way to find it is to go to a product, select Print Labels, and then select the Label Designer. Cheers! - Thomas

Nicholas
Purchasing Agent/Inventory i USA
Verktyg, 51-200 anställda

Review of InFlow Inventory

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It is fantastic I have nothing wrong to say about them. Whatever problem I did come upon the service team quickly resolved it.

Fördelar:

It is very user-friendly and universal. The Customer outreach is great!

Nackdelar:

There isn't much negative to say about the product, but if I had to pick it out, multiple people can't approve the same P.O.

Christian
Managing Partner i Norge
Telekommunikation, 2-10 anställda

A dream to work with

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Pretty much all the Inventory and work orders, and practical flows of invoicing, sales orders, purchase orders etc.

Fördelar:

Quite simply, it is easy and allows for most functions we need with work orders and serialized items. The Inflow Cloud is fast enough and easily customizable. Great stuff, quite simply. :) And the customer service is nothing short of stunning.

Nackdelar:

There are no cons, per se, more features that would be great to add on, as time passes and you develop the software further; the Android client (being able to do POs, SOs and invoicing would be fantastic). There are some other bugs with the Android client, in terms of cost pricing on the products that can be straightened out; right now we can't really use it for much. Furthermore, it would be great to be able to communicate in our own language with customers that are non-English speakers, by adding European specialty letters instead of ? :) And should you move towards creating shipments directly through API (with tracking updates) towards DHL, TNT, UPS etc, that would be cool (check out the Parcel tracker app for Android). And also of course taking the step out towards an own integrated sales platform to a little bit bigger extent than the inventory showroom (like a webshop of sorts), rather than the one-way integration to Shopify, that could be a really interesting proposition for us (however, we understand that it is an inventory system, and at that it is great stuff.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Christian, thanks for the great review! I just wanted to update you on some of the features you mentioned as a lot has changed since your review! You can now do POs, SOs and share/email invoices from the mobile app. The Shopify integration now pushes inventory from inFlow to Shopify as well as pulling Shopify orders into inFlow. Our API is in early access - feel free to reach out to our support team if you'd like to take that for a spin. And we're working on some improvements for Showroom as well. Keep the feedback coming, we'd love to hear from you!

Melissa
Operations i USA
Mat och dryck, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Almost amazing, but still very solid

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Very happy with the product, since we are in the food industry lot code tracking is a huge priority. The way we work around not having this feature built in is that we have lot based inventory. So instead of setting it up as 'Widget A', 'Widget B' and 'Widget C' it's setup so that there are 10 lot numbers associated with A, 15 with B, etc.

Fördelar:

Easy to use Accurate tracking Can setup multiple warehouse locations Customer service is top notch A lot of reports, can build customer reports if needed

Nackdelar:

No built in lot code tracking - there are work arounds for this but they aren't perfect and have their own issues which wouldn't be an issue if there was built in lot code tracking.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Melissa! Thank you for the review and sharing the details on how you're working with lot numbers! You're right that it isn't an officially supported feature (we have locations and sublocations, but no lot number field). However, in case it helps anyone else who needs to use lot numbers with inFlow, we do have a suggested workaround in our Support KB: https://www.inflowinventory.com/support/cloud/how-do-i-track-lot-numbersbatch-numbersexpiration-dates/ Cheers!

Mark
COO i Filippinerna
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

It's the most comprehensive small business software I've come across with excellent customer service

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Better tracking if purchases, inventory and sales, pretty much important in running a business.

Fördelar:

I love that it has all the features from purchase to sales and the inventory functionalities are comprehensive. It captures almost all of our business scenarios. It is really comprehensive vs all other software that we evaluated. I would say that this is the top inventory software in its class, before the big ERPs. Also, their recent strategy to move to cloud with integration to popular platforms has made the software more relevant, and made our business easier to operate. Finally, the customer service is really great. They do interact with all users closely and they listen to product improvement suggestions.

Nackdelar:

1) it would really really be a big productivity boost to be able to create sales order, review customer receivables/orders, and stock transfers in the mobile app or at least in the web app

Joe
Material management i USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Made a world of difference for our warehouse team

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Very positive overall experience. I wouldn't recommend it for a large corporate entity but we are a small company with thousands of items and it works great.

Fördelar:

Easy data import via CSV UOM conversions Multiple Location/Sub-Locations - track specific quantities by specific buildings/shelves Material pricing tiers Easily track orders Mobile App! Now we know what needs to be ordered for upcoming projects before the project starts depleting our inventory! Online Storefront!

Nackdelar:

The windows app works fine but is a bit sluggish. You don't get that polished/refined feel when using it. Fragmentation between mobile apps and windows app. Only one item photo can be uploaded/viewed on windows app, while multiple pics can be uploaded/seen on mobile app. Online storefront a bit confusing because of not having an "Add to cart" button. Simple selecting a quantity puts that quantity in your cart. Only integrates with Dymo label printers.

Dave
Manager i USA
, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Amazing product, they are on the right track

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: For what I pay for this I am very happy. The saying you get what you pay for, well it does not apply here. The makers of inFlow have amazing support and are working hard to make this a great product for the little guy as well as the large company. I know that all of the bugs will never be gone 100% and to think that they will by anyone is foolish. That is the only reason I gave 2 of the 4 items the 4 stars. There are a few issues that need attention and they are working hard on them.

Fördelar:

Ease of use, customer support

Nackdelar:

Changing the invoice look and feel, the online system

Jesus
Jefe de ALmacen i Bolivia
Tryck, 11-50 anställda

Head of Warehouses with more than 4 years of experience

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Pass all Excel inventories very quickly and manage the products in more than 5+ stores

Fördelar:

The flexibility that gives the user, if I need a report that does not have inFlow I can export / create it to Excel. I can also simply copy and paste data. I currently handle 6000+ SKUs in more than 5 stores, more than 100,000+ Sales without slowing down problems, or headaches. Thanks to this program you move from ordered storage to chaotic storage without problems

Nackdelar:

I do not have a clear disadvantage ... mmm ... I see that you can not handle products with expiration date, but that is not my item

Sam
Admin Manager i Förenade Arabemiraten
Detaljhandel, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great support, great software for our retail store.

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Tracking vendors, stock, sales, and customers is a 1000 times easier and efficient because of inflow.

Fördelar:

Easy to manage, inflow is now our companies sales and stock management backbone for our 3 branches. We print invoices, monitor and mange stock, etc.. Basically, all the standard actions taken from receiving and selling the item.

Nackdelar:

Everything is awesome. There is nothing negative about this product, the company is always stepping forward, from premises to cloud, I see a great future for this awesome company.

Andy
Owner i Storbritannien
Sportartiklar, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Great for my small business

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I have a small business with several products. I find the inventory control easy and useful. The input of data is simple, so I have all my customer information. The reporting is excellent, so I can find out stock, costs, sales etc at the touch of a button.

Fördelar:

The system is very user friendly. I am not much good at technical stuff, but I find inflow easy to use.

Nackdelar:

There is nothing that springs to mind that I would change.

för 3 år sedan

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Andy. We really appreciate it!

Ben
Retail Supervisor i Kanada
Detaljhandel, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

It does what it needs to do

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: thumbs up

Fördelar:

Reporting can give tons of great data it keeps everything saved and organised well, I enjoy this inv entory management system

Nackdelar:

Can be a bit buggy, im unable to print reports properly but that could be an issue on my end?

för 3 år sedan

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! Sorry to hear about the reportsyou should definitely be able to print them. We do have your account information on file so we'll reach out to you and see how we can help. - Thomas

Christina
Dispensary Manager i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Great Inventory Software, Timesaver :)

5,0 för 7 år sedan

Fördelar:

InFlow has completely organized our inventory, we can easily see what we need to reorder and when we need to order it. It has saved our bacon so many times! People may forget what's been sold, but the software remembers everything! InFlow has saved us so much time, and has saved us money since now we order only what we need. We love inFlow!

Nackdelar:

I do wish for a few more reports, but the inFlow software is so good, that I would highly recommend it regardless. I really don't have any major issues with inFlow. It works really well. A couple of times per year I'm asked to find numbers that I haven't before, and it takes me a little while to figure out what to do, but I could always watch an online tutorial.

Taylor
Owner i USA
Detaljhandel, 2-10 anställda

Very Good

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: inFlow has a great pricing structure with no gotchas. The software is powerful with room to grow. The customer service is excellent. Highly recommended. With no long term contracts or dishonest sales tactics you have nothing to lose.

Fördelar:

inFlow has a great feature set and many access options like app, web app, desktop, ect. Our inventory management is much improved with the software and there are many more features that we are not yet using but know we can use the product for years to come. The pricing structure incentivizes inflow to make sure you love the product so you keep using it so they take good care of you to get you going. Great product.

Nackdelar:

A little confusing the differences between the different versions of the product. The web app is a little bit limited.

för 3 år sedan

Thanks a lot for the review, Taylor! That's good feedback on the different versions of the inFlow Cloud app. We're definitely hard at work to add more functionality to the web app, so stay tuned. We keep this page up to date with the latest changes and fixes for each client: https://www.inflowinventory.com/cloud-updates/

Peter
Owner i USA
Sportartiklar, Egenföretagare

My inFlow

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Great for what I need it for. Sales, reports, inventory searches, past product look-ups.

Fördelar:

Ease of use. Customer/Tech support is great. People are friendly and helpful. One of the few businesses that I do not dread having to call.

Nackdelar:

After 7 years I have not found anything that I do not like about inFlow.

Oscar
Vice president i Filippinerna
Mat och dryck, 10 000+ anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1 + år

I love this product!

Kommentarer: Wonderful product!

Fördelar:

This product is easy to use and you don't need to be an computer expert to master it such a great product and great customer service you had.

Nackdelar:

I don't have any bad comments using it and I'm still waiting for more updates to come.

Crista
Manager i Aruba
Kundservice, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Have our company's entire stock in it and makes my life so easy

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Life is easier with it

Fördelar:

I love how you can sort the the products in different categories and locations. Printing and inputting is so easy.

Nackdelar:

There is not much I do not like about this program. Importing and exporting I would have liked to work better. But all in all I love it.

Sarah
Office Manager i Kanada
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 2-10 anställda

Good but not great

Fördelar:

This product is easy to use. The manual is easy to follow. There are multiple options for your specific needs

Nackdelar:

When subtracting inventory everyday, the numbers didn't seem to be being taken out correctly and our numbers were always wrong.