Widen Collective Recensioner

4,4 (319)

Om Widen Collective

Sköt ditt innehåll med prisbelönta DAM+PIM+MRM-lösningar och tjänster utöver det vanliga.

Lär dig mer om Widen Collective

Fördelar:

Widen was already easy to use, but their improved upload feature has made updating asset metadata much more efficient.

Nackdelar:

Finding documentation seems to be difficult. Not sure if it the actual software or if it is the manner is which our company set it up.

Betyg för Widen Collective

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Widen Collective har ett totalt betyg på 4,4 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 319 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Widen Collective tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (319)

Stewart
Stewart
Senior Graphic Designer i Kanada
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Recensentens källa

I don't know how we lived without Widen's DAM solution before!

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: This software completely changed our office workflow. Finding assets used to be very painful, but with all of our assets in one location and users connected to the DAM it makes finding things easy for our office, as well as external clients. By empowering our users to find their own assets it frees up our designer time, for things like DESIGN!

Fördelar:

Ease of use, ease of empowerment for the user. I LOVE being able to share collections with clients. And I LOVE when someone asks for an asset, I just add them as a user on Widen, and tell them to find it themselves!

Nackdelar:

I'm still waiting for drag and drop functionality with Indesign. A small workflow addition that would make things easier!

Lydia
Senior Graphic Designer i USA
Miljötjänster, 201-500 anställda

Great Digital Asset Management system

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Customer service is top notch and we love the software for every day use. Simple to train employees to use it.

Fördelar:

The searchable option and the ability to organize all of our thousands of assets. As well as the ability to download these assets in different file formats.

Nackdelar:

If spelling isn’t accurate in the metadata or search bar, it will not be able to find what you are looking for.

Övervägda alternativ: Dropbox Business och Adobe Creative Cloud

Anledningar att byta till Widen Collective: Functionality seemed more smooth and easier to personalize

Kala
Trek Marketing Builder Administrator i

Widen Collective

3,0 för 12 år sedan

Kommentarer: The Digital Asset System was put in place to provide easy access to assets owned by Trek Bicycle Corporation for those internally and externally. These assets can be ordered and downloaded at any time of day or night. It's an invaluable tool for our dealers, distributors, and international offices.
'
The Media Template is an online ad, and media builder. It allows Trek to control brand consistency, while it allows our users to build media in minutes using pre-approved images and text without the need of expensive software programs. We use this portion of the site to provide promotional items and in store signage to our large dealer base.
Overall, I think the Widen collective is a great product and I really enjoy working with Widen.

Fördelar:

Good customer support Robust reporting features Assets can be downloaded in a variety of file formats Various types of file formats are supported Permissions can be setup to protect assets Users can access the site through a standard web browser Media can be built in minutes without needing expensive software programs Assets/media can be ordered and downloaded at any time of day or night Software updates made throughout the year

Nackdelar:

Pages can be slow to load at times Reporting tools can be confusing Custom enhancements to the site can be expensive Some education is needed for new users of the site The site is not setup for printing on demand Home page can be confusing if your site includes the DAM and the media builder

Brandon
Sr. Graphic Designer i USA
Byggnadsmaterial, 10 000+ anställda

The Best Bang for your Buck

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Widen has been great. The customer support is always responsive to my needs, and the tool has been a game changer for the marketing team. Widen continually improves the end-user experience, instilling confidence that the program will evolve and get even better with time.

Fördelar:

The marketing team loves the portals, collections, and asset version control.

Nackdelar:

The search/filter functionality and the lack of styling on the standard portals.

Fabio
Territory Sales Manager i Italien
Kemikalier, 5 001-10 000 anställda

Widen Collective - very satisfied

Fördelar:

Product is very easy to use, If i have to send documentation to customer i have just to click on "share" and send the link, avoiding send big attachments by mail. Also search engine is very good!

Nackdelar:

At the moment Widen is not integrated with Salesforce, i don't know if is a decision of my Company or if is not possible the integration

Abbas
Communications Strategist i Kanada
Pr och kommunikation, 51-200 anställda

Invaluable Resource for Digital Asset Management

Fördelar:

Digital assets are organized very intuitively and can be accessed/downloaded with great ease.

Nackdelar:

Searching for specific assets would be made easier if end-users could include additional criteria to narrow down their search (i.e. duration of video assets, file format)

Kamlin
Sr. Strategic Account Manager - SF i USA
Byggnadsmaterial, 1 001-5 000 anställda

a user

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: I use all the time to build content for customers.

Fördelar:

I need access to our images in one location. And I need it at any hour, so I don't have to wait on anyone.

Nackdelar:

sometimes accurate words entered into the search function don't pull the right files. I'm fine if they pull to much, but when images that should be there are missing, it's frustrating.

Jaq
NPI Engineer i USA
Hemelektronik, 10 000+ anställda

Great solution

Fördelar:

Widen is very easy to use, user friendly, and intuitive

Nackdelar:

I'm happy with this product in the capacity that I use it

Phil
Residential Market Representative i USA
Byggnadsmaterial, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Digital Asset Management at its finest

Fördelar:

Easy-to-use, effective platform for a comprehensive review of marketing assets to connect consumers and products.

Nackdelar:

Nothing to dislike here. Widen is a consistently effective, intuitive portal for our business partners.

Jeremy
Account Executive i USA
Möbler, 5 001-10 000 anställda

Widen review

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Great tool to distribute assets to my customers.

Fördelar:

Easy to navigate the site and the assets are easy to find and send.

Nackdelar:

Search function could be improved. Many of my customers struggle with this.

Tommy
Creative Director i USA
Kläder och mode, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Widen Collective is the best Digital Asset Management system I have ever worked with.

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: My team has to manage over 15 different categories of assets. Most of those categories are individual brands within our company. Some are segments of the brands. All of that to say that we have sliced up our asset offering in many ways to best serve our customers. By being able to segment those brands, we are able to get the right asset served up quickly in a variety of formats to fit most every need. In addition to that, we can make it so only certain assets can be served to certain customers. All through the use of Widen's "role" and "asset group" functions. We have well over 1000 end-users that we can easily manage.

Fördelar:

I've used quite a few DAM solutions in the past and Widen is by far the best one I have worked with. The thing that I like the best is the ability to manage the metadata just as easy as it is to manage the assets themselves. On top of that, the ability to assign permissions to access and administer assets by role has proven to be very valuable. We have assets that are only applicable to certain customers, so I can easily manage that through the admin tool. The time that we spent managing assets went from a full-time person's job before implementing Widen to only an hour or so a week once it is up and running. My team has to manage over 15 different categories of assets. Most of those categories are individual brands within our company. Some are segments of the brands. All of that to say that we have sliced up our asset offering in many ways to best serve our customers. By being able to segment those brands, we are able to get the right asset served up quickly in a variety of formats to fit most every need. In addition to that, we can make it so only certain assets can be served to certain customers. All through the use of Widen's "role" and "asset group" functions. We have well over 1000 end-users that we can easily manage.

Nackdelar:

The only thing I have an issue with is my inability to customize the home page. From what I can tell, you have to be pretty savvy at HTML to do it right. But, I can say that there are some basic things that you can customize that will make your page on brand by adding logos and customizing the colors of fonts, buttons, etc.

Shelby
Global Imagery Manager / DAM Image Library Manager i USA
Datormjukvara, 5 001-10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Widen is a responsive and powerful DAM with bonus features and very attentive customer service

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are able to archive and distribute thousands of marketing assets to a global audience very efficiently and with a sufficient amount of protection and guidance about proper usage. Portals have allowed teams to communicate out about curated groups of assets and instructions with a single url which has helped their ability to promote the most valuable and up to date marketing assets.

Fördelar:

Assets are served up quickly around the world and it is a very stable platform. When technical issues do arise, they are very communicative about their progress of solving the issue. I like the dedicated customer rep as well as access to new features and feedback through their Trello boards. I also like the ability to extract metadata from image IPTC metadata and map it to our custom fields.

Nackdelar:

I like the ability to create portals in order to highlight and add info to curated groups of assets, but there are some weaknesses in portal functionality and portal creation capabilities. It would be ideal to be able to create custom dashboards/homepage without extensive use of html. The current wysiwyg is extremely limited in design/layout capability. We'd like a better way for our users to be able to search for portals.

Kelly
Art Production Manager i USA
Detaljhandel, 201-500 anställda

Widen Collective Review

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: From the beginning, I have 100% loved every experience I have encountered with Widen. I absolutely love everything about your company's history and philosophy. Because of such wonderful management, you know how to treat a customer! I always know I can count on your team to help me with my problems and offer solutions in a quick manner. I have attended 2 years of the Widen Summit and get SO much out of the experience. I learn so much and always go home with a notebook full of notes on how to improve my own DAM and my own user's experiences. You all energize me is a way that I never though was possible with image organization and metadata knowledge. LOL! Keep doing what you're doing, this customer is very satisfied.

Fördelar:

Our DAM houses all of the images we use in our catalogs and online. I love it's ability to organize and tag image in order to search for them with ease.

Nackdelar:

I think the one thing that I struggle with was the update on how to upload images. My retouch artist and I are usually the main uploads, and we enjoyed the drag and drop feature that used to be on our main page instead of having to click through the Upload Wizard.

Barbara
Production Administrator i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Widen Collective - a True Leader in the Field!

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Our challenge was that duplicate files were everywhere. Our employees had no idea what assets were current or expired - so image and logo requests were constantly directed to the Creative Department cutting into valuable time for designing. By purchasing a DAM system, we were able to centralize our assets, and provide users, controlled access to the most current files which, in turn, maximized productivity and efficiencies. In addition – our global offices are now connected with the most up-to-date materials they need, in any time zone, which has improved the current process. You will find that the customer service is amazing. Widen's team will help guide you through all of your challenges to ensure you build a successful DAM. In addition, once your system is built – Widen continues to build a relationship with you - providing full support even after the on-boarding process is complete. They are dependable, accountable and extremely customer focused.

Fördelar:

The DAM interface is quick and easy to use, the reporting capabilities are robust, and the security allows a lot of flexibility. In addition - we love the Portals - which allows us to provide assets to our non users.

Nackdelar:

Knowing that a DAM is customized to your company’s needs, I'm not going to lie – implementing a DAM system can be grueling and a lot of work. But that’s the beauty of a DAM – as your company grows, your DAM can also grow and be customized to reflect changes and future needs.

Nick
Creative Consultant i USA
Datormjukvara, 1 001-5 000 anställda

We love WIDEN

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: We've been using WIDEN's DAM for about three years now to organize and distribute marketing deliverables to other internal departments like sales, development, etc. It makes it so easy to have a single, definitive location to find marketing-related assets. People don't have to wonder where to look to see if they have the latest version of an asset. And we don't have to worry about people accessing things they shouldn't. It also cuts down a lot on the requests we get day to day, because folks know where to go to find things themselves. And the support team at WIDEN is awesome and super friendly and helpful whenever we do have to reach out to them (which isn't that often because their product is great!).

Fördelar:

It makes keeping things organized (which is a complicated job) super easy.

Nackdelar:

It works really, really well, but as with any asset management tool, there is ongoing maintenance and auditing that has to take place. That can get tedious at times, but we realize that it has to be done to keep things current, delete outdated/redundant assets, or just to check things that might have been uploaded with incorrect metadata, for instance.

Lauren
Photo Librarian i USA
, 5 001-10 000 anställda

Great DAM solution!

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: One of the best things about Widen is their customer support. Every team member I've interacted with has been incredibly knowledgable and genuinely wants to help me. For example, I had a vision for our Dashboard page, and I wasn't sure how to achieve it myself because it involved a fair amount of coding. One of the customer support staff worked (very patiently) with me to literally build my vision. I even hand drew a picture and emailed it to him so he could see what I wanted. Thank you Tyson Purcell! So whether it's through the vast information on the Support Page, the direct chat, or emailing or talking with very responsive Widen staff, I have found a solution to just about all of the problems I have encountered. It's not just admin who love Widen, our users have told us how easy it is to use to search and share assets.

Fördelar:

I love that it is cloud-based and you can access it from any computer, phone or tablet. It's super easy to create collections and share media with internal and external clients.

Nackdelar:

Some of the features need updating in my opinion. I have asked several times for certain changes that I'm sure I'm not the only one to encounter.

Verifierad recensent
Marketing Manager i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Detaljhandel, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Widen Collective Is Your Digital Asset Filing Cabinet

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: IT's hard to to quantify the value this project brought to our organization-but it was incredible. We have reduced the amount of time spent looking for images, we have given access directly to our agency (reducing the number of emails back and forth requesting assets) and since partnering with Widen we've improved the quality of our assets. I would absolutely recommend Widen to any organization looking for a solution to a similar problem.

Fördelar:

As someone who loves to have everything neatly organized and labeled, I really appreciated the ability to easily organize, categorize and tag all of my organization's digital assets. It's a daunting task-hundreds or thousands of images and video files, all had to be housed in a cloud in a manner that was intuitive and retrievable. Yet, Widen Collective helped me make that happen.

Nackdelar:

As with any software, there is a learning curve. But, Widen offers comprehensive training and excellent customer support. Don't let this hold you back!

Hannah
Graphic Designer i USA
, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Widen is an advanced, user friendly media asset

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: What I like best about Widen is that it is multifunctional. Not only is it a secure way to archive images, documents and videos, but it also allows you to share these files amoungst coworkers and clients with ease. Multiple people can be uploading, sharing and viewing files with no problem. It takes the weight off of one person having to manage the content and allows anyone to distribute items without a hassle.

Fördelar:

The biggest business problem that it has solved for my company is it allows multiple people to do what once was a one person task. It saves time when being able to have multiple people have access to the same files and being able to send, upload and manage it all. Being able to easily send outside organizations images and documents has saved us so much time and has left very little room for error when sending. With Widen's recent website advancement's, it's given me an opportunity to create a creative brief for projects I'm working on. All within 1 website. It's great.

Nackdelar:

This doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes I will be uploading files and Widen will time out or freeze during my upload and I'll have to start the process all over. This could be a problem with my internet connection as well.

Amanda
Photographer i
Recensentens källa

Widen has changed the way I work

4,0 för 12 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall I would definitely recommend Widen to any company that has a large amount of photo files that they need to store and easily be able to send to others, either internally or externally.

Fördelar:

Widen is a fairly easy and efficient way to store, archive, and distribute photographic files. In the year that I have been using Widen, it has changed the way I work. Now when I receive a request for a specific photo, I don't have to resize it and make sure it is the appropriate size to fit into an email. I just choose the file I want, send it to the recipient and they download it directly from the site instead of through e-mail. This is especially helpful to those who are always battling an in-box size limit! It has also made it easier to work off-site. Say I am out of the office on assignment or home sick. If I see a request come in, I can log onto Widen from anywhere and send the requests files out at any time! The search features also work great for us. Users throughout the university can now directly search for whatever type of photo they are looking for instead of requesting it through our department by phone or email.

Nackdelar:

Though I love Widen there have been a few minor issues we have encountered. The first is that it is a little hard to understand at the beginning. The back end of the program seems complicated to a new user. However, we have now figured everything out and so this really is no longer an issue for us. The other issue I sometimes run into is that the processing can be a bit slow. There are times when I upload my files and then cannot see the previews of my files for quite some time. This can be a problem when I am trying to identify people in the photograph to add their names to the keywords. The only way around this currently is to be patient and go work on something else for a while.

Jennifer
Digital Asset Manager and Administrator i USA
Datorhårdvara, 10 000+ anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Recensentens källa

Amazing product and customer service

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Ease of use is a big factor for us and being able to modify the DAM as needed makes it a program we can use and adapt to the different business units at NVIDIA. The customer service with Widen is a big help whenever I have questions or issues.

Fördelar:

The product is easy to use and modify as needed. There are always new updates to the features which makes it even easier to use for my users.

Nackdelar:

The AEM Integration does not work as it should. This was a big sell for us since our website is hosted by AEM and now we can't integrate the two without AEM working properly with Widen.

Scott
Business Application Dev Team Lead i USA
Möbler, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great DAM solution with plenty of features

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Our company uses Widen as our Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution. Our employees and reps can easily find the media content they want using a very nice search feature and it allows them to download the content in various formats and sizes. The application is very intuitive, fast, and easy to use. Widen offers flexible integration which easily allows our applications and websites to pull media from the Widen DAM so all our companies digital media needs can come from a single repository which makes maintaining data an easy process. I've used Widen's technical support in the past for questions with integration and learning more about what their solution offers and the support team has always very helpful, knowledgeable, and quick to respond.

Fördelar:

I like the ability and flexibility Widen offers to integrate the digital media content with our applications and websites. It also offers nice tools and functionality to add, maintain, organize, and secure content.

Levi
Lead Web Designer i USA
Sport, 10 000+ anställda

Widen Media Collective (DAM) Review

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

Its searchable content. As long as metadata is used, searching for assets is relatively easy.

Nackdelar:

Upload process. The Drag/Drop feature was nice! Now I'm forced to go through a wizard. Too time consuming for my liking.

Richard
Marketing Applications Administrator i USA
Kemikalier, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Widen is a company that delivers a great product with great customer service

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We store digital assets on the system for company wide collaboration, we also started using the Media Collective as a web host for external forward facing websites. Widen makes it easy for us to accomplish these tasks as painlessly as possible.

Fördelar:

The Media Collective software is easy to use and is easy to configure. If you need some help there is an extensive online help library full of things which can help you, but if you need to talk to someone directly you can web chat, email or call. The help associates are always very friendly and will work with you to understand and fix the issues that you're having.

Nackdelar:

I guess I don't like the fact that it's not free? I had to put something in this space. If it was free it would definitely be better however that's probably not a sustainable scenario for Widen.

Rob
Video Producer i USA
Recensentens källa

Finally! A system that is low-maintenance and works.

5,0 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: We've been on Widen for about two years so far and it has been great! Back before we were with Widen, we could make due with what we had...barely. Our team sat down with all the stake holders who would be using it on a regular basis and mapped out our needs, wants, etc., and then started doing some research. We went through three or four DAM system and had representatives from these companies explain what their systems could do, but they always seemed lacking, especially with the price tag they were quoting. Some of them we did like, but there would have to be equipment that was brought in to hold the assets and such, which would be ok, but then we would have to maintain the equipment. And then if there is an equipment issue we would likely have to wait for a representative to come fix it and hope it works. Just too much hassle for something we basically wanted to put assets on and keep them there for distribution. Then enter Widen. From the first demonstration of what their system can do, and the abilities we would have with setting permissions and distributing all the image, audio, and video assets, we were giving each other high-fives. Literally, we had the phone on mute and were high-fiving each other over and over again! The on-phone rep from Widen had no idea. We LOVED that we could upload assets onto Widen's cloud and our trainers all over the world could easily search, preview, and download any files we allowed them to. And there is zero maintenance on our end, other than uploading the assets, setting permissions, and making sure the proper metadata is typed in. And any time we have had an issue, Widen has been great about making sure a representative is there to help walk us through it. So, now we're into Widen about two years and I almost forget it's there sometimes. Whenever there was a video request, we had to manually get a video out to a trainer or someone, which takes time that we don't seem to have. Now, they can just log onto Widen, search for an asset, and download it. Seriously, get a Widen representative on the phone see what they can do for you.

Alain
Digital Communications / Multimedia Specialist i Kanada
Olja och energi, 5 001-10 000 anställda

The only Digital Asset Manager you'll need

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I've had a great experience with Widen. I can easily upload assets of all types. Tagging them, filling out the metadata, and putting longform descriptions in each asset makes it really easy for people to find what they are looking for. It also helps me keep track on similar image types, or batches of uploads.

Fördelar:

We use Widen as an asset manager, giving our teams easy access to photos, videos, and illustrative elements. As the administrator, I can create different user accounts, letting some people have more access than others if they need it. I can also provide third-party contractors access to our resources too.

Nackdelar:

The admin side can be a little bit tricky to navigate, and it would be nice as the administrator to be able to change my view settings to spoof different levels of access, so I can quickly see what kinds of access my users have and make changes or alterations without needing to create multiple accounts for myself.