Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Wrike Recensioner

4,3 (2 638)

Om Wrike

Wrike är ett mångsidigt projektledningsprogram för alla team, med mallar, Gantt-diagram, automatiserade förfrågningar och rapporter med mera.

Lär dig mer om Wrike

Fördelar:

I liked that Wrike was able to integrate easily into our systems as well as being fairly intuitive to use.

Nackdelar:

Customer support is poor, be very cautious about changes to level of service or SLA's mid-contract with no recourse.

Betyg för Wrike

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Wrike har ett totalt betyg på 4,3 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 2 638 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Wrike tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (2 638)

Ryan
Ryan
Senior Reports Analyst i Filippinerna
Personalavdelning, 5 001‒10 000 anställda

Best Tool For Project Management

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

I like how Wrike helps users in managing projects simultaneously by minimizing manual works.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes it's hard to declutter items when a users missed to understand how things were created in the first place.

Charleotte
Senior HR manager i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

The Thorough and All Inclusive Task Management Software.

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

Easy to manage and track on our Tasks. It is so quick to assign different projects to different employees with the software. It is easy to set up and get started with. It has the best customer service

Nackdelar:

We have no cons or dislikes expressed towards the tool. It has been good.

Marknadsföring och reklam, 2‒10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Marketing Agency Buyer Beware

1,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Buyer beware if you're a marketing agency looking at Wrike for PM tool. We engaged Wrike to help us solve some very specific issues in which we outlined in detail during our numerous calls with sales rep. He showed us high-level that we could solve for our needs in his demo account which was not set-up to be agency-specific. He gave us test access and we tested as much as we knew how to test not understanding how to use the system but was reassured by the sales rep over and over again that Wrike could solve our needs. We decided to proceed with Wrike and even purchase the onboarding package so that someone could train us on how to use the system. The first onboarding rep we were given had literally zero clue how agency operations were set-up. We again outlined everything we needed Wrike to accomplish for our business and we left our first session feeling like we made a big mistake. We were given a second onboarding rep who was a lot better however, after three sessions, he couldn't even help us with solving our needs. To his credit, he tried so many workarounds but the system still wasn't working for what we made very clear we needed it to do. For reference these are the items we stated numerous times we needed this system to solve for: 1. transparency with clients being able to plan out ongoing marketing plans (solved only 50%)
2. track time and effort to be able to track workload (solved)
3. track ongoing month-over-month retainer budgets and products clients (not accurate

Detailed task management Workload managment

Nackdelar:

See below including very poor customer service

Svar för Wrike

för 3 år sedan

Thanks for your feedback. The experience you describe does not reflect the level of service we strive to deliver, and we want to help make it right. We were unable to identify your account from the information here, so please contact us directly at [email protected]. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Mary
Sales Success Manager i USA
Underhållning, 5 001‒10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

I wish we could come back!

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I think I can answer best if I go chronologically how it happened and how it affected me, good and bad. . I feel that will explain the roller coaster life of a sales assistant in media. At first, I was terrified, what was this new shiny thing? And how do I do my job and learn what all this does? Then while we were training, my eyes were opened to what I could achieve. Setting it up to work how I worked, and not having to do something a certain way just because that's how someone else does it, was liberating. Then it was taken away. That was a dark day indeed. We've gotten used to how it works now, but if I had an option I would go back in a minute. Using copy and paste cut down on the annoyance of having to note things more than once, and it's a small price to pay.

Fördelar:

I liked how it was customizable, and I often would switch from board view to list view to get a different perspective and keep things fresh. I liked how quick the updates were, and the ease of use. None of us were familiar with Wrike, and we got a crash course. Some took to it faster - getting used to the sub-tasks and they went in much deeper. But that was what made it work for all of us. We all work differently and my co-worker may get a task done more efficiently by making multiple sub-tasks and working through them while I do better with a check-list. (Oh, how I loved the checklist!)

Nackdelar:

From an end-user point of view, my biggest complaint was that our sales team didn't use Wrike. This caused us to have to duplicate communications with the sales team. For example, we would have to put on our Wrike ticket that we completed the task and document how we did it for our management team, but then we'd have to do it again in Salesforce for the sales team. There was a good side to that as well though. It was as if we could use our Wrike tickets to freely communicate, and measure our words more carefully when we were writing to the sales team in salesforce. So even that wasn't so bad. The main thing I didn't like was the fact that we don't use it anymore. We were told by upper management that we needed something more granular and that we had tweaked Wrike as much as we could. But, to be honest, I think it was the fact that we've used Salesforce for such a long time and I don't see that changing, so they developed a sales support request system that lives in salesforce. It works, but I do miss Wrike.

Hunter
Hunter
industrial electrician i USA
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 51‒200 anställda

better divided work projection

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: The overall experience has been perfect, everything for a much more united team work performance and use is easy to learn without the need for long and boring training.

Fördelar:

Work communication began to improve when we started using Wrike, it is being able to have a start-to-finish plan for each project, managing each user a task and then bringing them together in a single project for better performance, we have real-time monitoring of each progress of each project to improve each error or lack of content that is needed, wrike has been a very useful platform for my work performance where each project we carry out is as a team and we all collaborate at the same time

Nackdelar:

My experience has been good where wrike as a platform has always worked perfectly without failures or usage problems.

Sharon
Project Manager and Business Development Associate i USA
Konstruktion, 201‒500 anställda

A Revolutionary and Ideal PPM Tool

4,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Wrike streamlines the entire process of tracking, planning and managing projects and tasks.

Nackdelar:

Billing and invoicing features are not robust on Wrike - they need to be boosted by integrating with external online accounting tools.

Max
Director of Marketing i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

Robust Task Management and Project Management

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall my experience with Wrike has been very good. It takes some time to learn the features available and to fully take advantage of what it has to offer.

Fördelar:

I like the comprehensive features offered to streamline task management with visibility for all stake holders.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes the amount of options and features is overwhelming and it's hard to accomplish the simple tasks.

Rakesk
Rakesk
Data Entry Specialist i USA
Recensentens källa

Impressive Project Budgeting and Management Tool.

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Intuitive projects data management, easy on various projects workflow management and the billing capability is perfect.

Fördelar:

Version control is incredible and the multiple projects tasks management and documentation using this tool is productive. Generating valuable different projects reports and even teams coordination Wrike offers the most reliable functions.

Nackdelar:

Easy tool on the initial starting, short learning curve and from my opinion there is nothing to dislike.

Ashit
Ashit
Technology Analyst i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

Improved Productivity

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Wrike covers all the basic needs for a task workflow. It provides integration with best apps in market so we can connect data easily from one app to another.

Fördelar:

Wrike is single tool to manage all your clients projects. It provides amazing customization so we can separate different things for different clients

Nackdelar:

Wrike is an easy solution for all the business needs. It has plenty of tools to work with and complete the task. I have no issue with them so far.

Hasini
Sysco LABS Sri Lanka i Sri Lanka
Datormjukvara, 501‒1 000 anställda

Worth to use

4,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Wrike is really easy to follow agile methodologies like Kanban and Scrum. I have been using it since last year and my whole team can work together and it is a good experience for us.

Fördelar:

We have separate development task for each team member and can track our members' progress as well. I'm really enjoying using it.

Nackdelar:

I felt bit complexity when I started using it.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 10 000+ anställda

Wrike is Great for Project-Based Work

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Wrike's flowchart displays all activities and includes a comment and recommendation section for each task, making it an excellent communication tool. Wrike makes my job easier, and I love using it since I can customize the interface to my liking. It may be accessed from any web browser, on desktop computers running macOS or Windows, and on mobile devices running Android or iOS.

Fördelar:

Wrike has been an indispensable tool for us for a wide range of purposes over the course of several years. As an example of Wrike's usefulness, we were able to move our Change Request process from paper-based Excel spreadsheets to automated, digitally-driven Wrike task lists, complete with reporting. A centralized location was created so everyone could see what updates were open and past due.

Nackdelar:

Some sorts of views might be awkward to alter in some situations. Dates and times may be a pain to establish and modify. Not quick enough for everyday usage across all projects and takes time to manage the to-do list.

Becky
Becky
Software Developer i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

When it comes to managing projects, Wrike is top-notch

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Wrike is a powerful and simple tool for managing projects. The platform is user-friendly, and it comes equipped with a variety of tools that simplify teamwork and project administration. The analytics and reports are also quite helpful for seeing the big picture of a project.

Fördelar:

Thanks to the platform's flexibility, I've been able to centralize and simplify a great deal of my work. The most exciting feature is the seamless real-time communication and team overview that it provides. In sum, if you're wanting to increase productivity and better manage your workload, Wrike is a tool I'd strongly suggest.

Nackdelar:

If I had to select one thing, it would be that all the features and options may seem overwhelming at first. It took me some time to learn how to maximize the effectiveness of each feature.

Brooke
Marketing Project Manager i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 501‒1 000 anställda

Good PM Tool But I Wish There Was More

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Good. I've used the tool with two businesses now and find it easy to navigate and customize for our team. But I live in Wrike - those who don't have a hard time finding projects or setting up tasks. I take that on as much as I can to 1) help them out/save time and 2) have consistent project/task flow across projects.

Fördelar:

I like the different views: Gantt, table, list, calendar, dashboard, etc. This is my favorite thing about Wrike because not everyone thinks the same way. And bi-locating. And custom fields - it's really elevated my reporting. And blueprints - TIME SAVER.

Nackdelar:

Limitations around sorting - in marketing we NEED to sort by due date, not start date, because our work pivots constantly. Limitations on forms - I really wish I could make a form with logic. Limitations with automation - it's such a cool feature that you can automate pretty much everything but I haven't had great success when rolling out to the team.

Teddy
Teddy
Director of Marketing & Communications i USA
Fastighet, 201‒500 anställda

A Powerful Blank Slate, Both Good and Bad

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: As a manager, Wrike has been a struggle worth having. While my comfort level was to use a simpler yet more open tool like Trello, the complexity and number of our marketing campaigns/projects/events led me toward a more full-featured solution. Roll-out took a full year due to the busyness of our team, and after that first year, we scrapped everything based on what we learned and started fresh with a different taxonomy. Ultimately it's a boon for me as a manager to know that the entirety of my department's efforts are captured and managed in a single place, but it's a heavy lift for the team. The Wrike team was helpful with onboarding but didn't offer much direction; they probably would have been more helpful if we had pre-established workflows. Without a history of project management beyond a clunky spreadsheet, we were looking to Wrike to provide more robust templates and guidance in this area.

Fördelar:

Wrike excels at what it sets out to do: manage projects. It is flexible, powerful, and full-featured enough to adapt to virtually any use case, keeping teams on the same page and on-task. The UI is fresh and modern, and the software is iterated weekly with even tiny considerations that make life easier.

Nackdelar:

Wrike is a blank slate, so determining how your busy team will leverage the tool takes a ton of effort. Its interface, while pretty, is as complex as it needs to be to conform to a bevy of use cases. The learning curve for a team is steep, and because it takes months to see benefits, adoption is an exercise in discipline. For some members of the team who struggle with the complexity, managing the tool is a burden and Wrike remains more of an obstacle than a benefit. We've also had no luck getting real-time browser notifications to work; the team either relies on far too many Wrike-generated emails or just living in the tool itself to stay up-to-date.

Stephanie
CEO i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 11‒50 anställda

Exactly what we needed.

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: We have had excellent support in designing workflows, implementation and adopting new features. We regularly get an email indicating that there are new features that our rep thought we might be interested in. When we meet with them, we find that our rep has done their homework, knows our account and how we use their product, and really does have great tips for getting more out of Wrike. We LOVE their customer support, which is unheard of in the world of technology these days.

Fördelar:

We really like how easy it was to customize the product to meet the needs of various different kinds of projects. In consulting, we have several different teams working on completely different kinds of projects and Wrike had tools to help us with all of them. Wrike is super flexible and new features come out regularly that we hadn't even thought of.

Nackdelar:

I cannot think of anything. We love Wrike.

Terry
Terry
Digital Strategy Marketing Manager i USA
Detaljhandel, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

Wrike is one of the best project management platforms, I love it and I recommend it.

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Everyone on the team has benefited greatly from its use as a tool for allocating, ranking, and organizing work. Before we started using Wirke, our team had to rely on Excel spreadsheets, which was a time-consuming and convoluted process.

Fördelar:

It's a fantastic resource for organizing and coordinating the efforts of a group or an individual. It's easy to use and manage both day-to-day operations and larger projects with its straightforward graphical user interface. Tasks can be assigned to individuals and given a due date, start time, and description.It lets you track anything from active to finished to cancelled jobs with ease.

Nackdelar:

When I update a task's status, I don't always know if it was updated to the right status, which is the one issue I have with Wrike. Sometimes when I am dragging a task to change its state, I accidentally leave it in the needed status and then I can't see it.

Ferent
Web Designer - Junior Platform Maintainance Engineer And Seasoned Online Marketing Assistant i Kamerun
Byggnadsmaterial, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

It's essential for productivity and great for project collaboration

4,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It helps me to remain organized and productive. It is my go-to software when I need to keep my ideas organized when I feel like I need to get the most out of them.

Fördelar:

Wrike provides one of the best solutions for project management, task prioritization, dependencies, customizable workflows, and collaboration. As a user, these features matter most to me as they're essential for increasing productivity rates. I like it because I can collaborate on a project with two or more members in a real-time, easily communicate with them, and share files as well as updates. It provides possibilities for me to assign priorities to tasks, making sure that we're all focusing on what is most important and I also get to define dependencies between these tasks; ensuring that the progress of one affects the scheduling of the other. It allows to customize workflows to match the project management process. Users get to do things like automation, accurate time tracking, real-time updates, and collaborate on various ideas.

Nackdelar:

I have noticed that Wrikes requires manual input from the team which I find to be time-consuming, and stressful and could potentially prone members to errors. It could be great if this was done automatically like a sort of data extraction or something like that - that way the user won't have to manually do all the work and even if the user could still need to manually input data, the platform should consider providing built-in technologies that will help to eliminate potential errors during typing. - It also lacks some advanced tracking functionalities and I often use Jira as a means to compensate for it.

Michelle
Michelle
Social Media Specialist / Analytics & AdWords Assistant / Proofreader i USA

Highly Recommend

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Fördelar:

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Nackdelar:

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Andrei
Consultant i Ryssland
Ideell organisationsledning, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Why do we need to give our attention for this App?

5,0 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: Wrike is my favourite Saas decision for my work and personal life. I have two accounts - one is for personal GTD and the second is for my teams, where I do my tasks, even if in reality there are no people in these projects - just for self-registration of completed tasks. - What are the features you like most in Wrike? 1. A flexibility of projecting regimes - you can do it under waterfall, or kanban (boards), or even scrum . 2. A flexibility of tasks views. 3. You can have a deal with numbers and a resource management inside your project management in Wrike. 4. http://club.wrike.com - a place where you can earn additional bonuses and a real money on amazon! 5. vote.wrike.com - a place where you can source the devs about new features and they usually respond! 6. wrike labs - a place where you can switch on/off the prototypical features - What are some of your favorite Wrike updates? Custom Statutes, Custom Fields, Reports, Dashboards/Boards - What would you add to Wrike features? Oh, there are many of them. A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version! - Who would take advantage of using Wrike? Pms, marketers, freelancers, small agile taskforces - How did Wrike change the way you work? I'm trying to register all my life in it from a moment

Nackdelar:

What would you add to Wrike features? A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!

Sjukhus och hälsovård, 51‒200 anställda

Wrike for small businesses

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Wrike for smCreating an errand and sub-task, allotting task proprietor and following assignment progress and culmination percent of the undertaking. Adding another client and giving them possession and advantages over a certain elements is simple. Sharing an asset and record likewise is an alternative with this product. Altering the setup and dashboard design-assist me to work with this product quicker as I probably am aware of all the areas of my tools. all organizations

Fördelar:

It's adaptable and there are numerous approaches to see projects/assignments relying upon how clients like to see things. For instance, as a rundown, Gantt graph, table or Boards is truly helpful as we have creators and developers who work in an unexpected way. The choice to go with Wrike was additionally slanted by the capacity to have outside partners join the group. The capacity to add custom fields makes it simple to add the data required. Various perspectives empower assignments to be seen by project, individual, envelope, and so forth Having the option to follow time on each undertaking is additionally truly valuable and simple for everybody. New highlights are being turned out often and Wrike is quickly getting up to speed with the zones I thought were missing at first. gadget for the understudies and specialists.

Nackdelar:

The adaptability and customization make it somewhat befuddling, to begin with, and I likewise found that the underlying arrangement we had was not ideal. This was the first occasion when we utilized a Project Management framework to this degree, so this might be all the more a client mistake issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't believe merits the difficulty. The estimating model is the one that I think allows Wrike to down the most. I comprehend the purpose behind at least 5 seats, however, every addition after this is in 5 seats also. For a private venture, this is the main problem in my view. This is likewise the situation for extra highlights, a considerable lot of which are just utilized by Admin yet are invoiced for each seat.

Datorhårdvara, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

It's important to keep our marketing staff in sync

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: We've been using Wrike to manage our in-house marketing projects for the past few years. For a long time, we managed our projects with the help of tools like Google Spreadsheets, Asana, and AtTask/Workfront. With these apps, we found ourselves in a "Goldilocks" situation (too complex). When we were working together, we needed to be able to watch one other's actions and communicate effectively with each other. We found Wrike to be the perfect fit. Wrike was first used by the marketing department. Since then, it's been adopted by a slew of other departments at the organization.

Fördelar:

Allows me to delegate tasks to my team and monitor their progress through this app. Working with workflows is a breeze because they allow you to organize the approval process. Your work may be easily viewed and changed on the platform, and our designers use the InDesign plugin for this. The team's activities, whether large or minor, are all under my control. Things that happen all the time can now be mapped out in detail. Because of this, starting a new project is easier for me. With desktop software, you can keep track of open requests and monitor what's going on. Other departments might use a tool we created to place orders for new promotional items like business cards and emails. The form allocates the task to the team member who oversees it.

Nackdelar:

The process of archiving a project isn't always the same. Some projects are left in the inbox for a while after they've been completed and then disappear. Remember the original title of the project or perform a backward email search to identify previous projects you've completed. There should be a way to see more of the projects that have already been completed and those that are currently in development. Like Trello, in which you can see what's in the queue and move things around when they're done, archived, and so on; you can do the same thing here.

Endratno
Business Owner i Indonesien
Internet, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Wrike gives full visibility and control over all tasks and and projects

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Wrike is a great tool for entrepreneurs and small businesses as it allows you to keep track of all of your projects, tasks, and deadlines in one place. With its intuitive user interface, you can easily create tasks, assign them to other team members, and set due dates. You can also create project and task templates to save time, as well as customize workflow stages, create notifications, and set up task dependencies.

Fördelar:

My favorite things about Wrike are the ease of use, the clarity of the dashboard and the fact that it's really affordable. I really like the simplicity of it--the dashboard is easy to understand and everything is in one place.

Nackdelar:

Gantt chart still has plenty room to be improved

Sherry
Digital Marketing Project Manager i USA

Övervägda alternativ:

Wrike is up there in comparison to competitors but there's still work to be done

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall for the money Wrike is getting there. They are constantly making improvements which helps justify the cost. There are a lot of improvements to be made when it comes to advanced functionality for power users such as automations and workflows but they seem to be open to feedback.

Fördelar:

- Using for employee onboarding tasks and having visibility to their training progress as well as using automations to pull their training back in at the end for a Q&A at every step- Ease of use setting up blueprints, automations, and workflows- Ease of use for beginners - Blueprint option is nice- Automation allows for a little bit of advanced functionality but it's nothing as robust as other software automation I have seen- Workflows are nice but again, not as robust as other software workflows- Dashboards make it nice for users to see their work at a glance and prioritize- Reports make it nice to find issues quickly on past due tasks

Nackdelar:

- Reporting - Customization of reports needs some work. There isn't the ability for if, and, or statements to drill down further into the reports. It would also be nice to be able to drill down to the task title in reports, "if contains" type statements- Training Tutorials/offerings - There isn't much training available for Wrike which makes it a bit more work on the user side to create their own training. There are very basic tutorials but not much in terms of advanced training on automations, workflows, forms, and blueprints.- Live sessions are clearly geared toward upgrading/selling and not so much toward helping the users learn more advanced functionality.- Import function could use work - right now if you import tasks, they are all jumbled together in one line of text and there isn't an option to format.

Maximiliano
Maximiliano
Salesman i Argentina
Detaljhandel, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

Efficient Project Management and Collaboration with Wrike

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Wrike has been instrumental in resolving several challenges within our organization. Firstly, it has greatly improved project visibility and transparency. With Wrike, we can easily track the progress of tasks, monitor deadlines, and identify potential bottlenecks. This transparency has increased accountability and reduced miscommunication.Furthermore, Wrike's powerful reporting and analytics capabilities have enabled us to gain valuable insights into our team's performance and project efficiency. The ability to generate custom reports and visualize data has helped us identify areas for improvement, optimize resource allocation, and make data-driven decisions.

Fördelar:

One of the things I appreciate the most about Wrike is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Navigating through the various features and functions is a breeze, allowing for quick adoption by our team members. The platform's clean design and well-organized layout make it easy to find and manage tasks, projects, and resources.Wrike's collaboration capabilities are outstanding. The real-time collaboration features enable seamless communication and teamwork within our organization, regardless of team members' physical locations. Whether it's assigning tasks, sharing files, or leaving comments, we can easily collaborate and stay on the same page.

Nackdelar:

One area for improvement is the mobile app experience. Although the mobile app allows us to access and manage tasks on the go, it could benefit from enhanced performance and additional features to match the desktop version. Streamlining the mobile experience would further improve productivity for users who rely heavily on mobile devices.

Ajay
Salesforce Developer i USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

An easy-to-use extend administration tool for an inaccessible office

5,0 för 12 månader sedan

Kommentarer: My group and I are utilizing Wrike to set up effective inside methods and group foundations. It has too altogether expanded communication over different offices. Able to effortlessly look at the status of an extent and who is in charge of what obligations or deliverables. This makes doubt that everybody is completely mindful of the expectations for each team member at each arrangement of the method. As typically something we have never had some time recently, it is additionally helping us in announcing assignment administration.

Fördelar:

With Wrike, it's basic to keep track of certain assignments interior a venture, distribute them to the proper asset to do the work, and associated with that resource approximately that errand. Rather than opening into a few extended plans, you'll see all of your assignments over all of your ventures. Each part of our group may examine the status of a project and the errands associated with it within the workflow see that produces the foremost sense to their specific brain by having the capacity to alter between them. My inaccessible group and I are continuously in touch and beneficial since it appears like a virtual whiteboard on the office divider. It's incredible how to keep individuals sorted out, recover reports, and show the workload of the group.

Nackdelar:

For coordinate video seeing inside Wrike, there's a constraint to the sum of space that can be given and the sum of information that can be handled. The built-in form builder isn't as solid as numerous other accessible third-party alternatives. The headway of the automation features has been colossal, but there's still more to be done. In spite of the fact that I wish the Collaborator client sort had more noteworthy get-to or capabilities, it is still a change than nothing.