QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Recensioner

4,3 /5
  • Kundservice
    4,1 /5

Om QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The leading accounting software for small businesses. Instant access to customer, vendor and employee information.

Lär dig mer om QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Visar recensioner av 18 186

Jane R.
Owner, Big Kahuna
Publicering, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2019-12-13

"Worth the price tag"

Kommentarer: I started out learning QuickBooks on the desktop version for a previous job, and the software has come a long, long way since then. The online version is well organized, easy to use, and in the three years I've been using it I've never run into a single glitch.

Fördelar: QuickBooks online gives me one place to track everything related to money for my small business: income, expenses, taxes, and payroll. It's easy to set up and use, and I like knowing that even when I'm not paying as much attention to some of the bookkeeping as I should, it's still being tracked for when I have time to get to it.

Nackdelar: It's a little pricey and the help/FAQs aren't always that helpful, but those quibbles are greatly outweighed by how easy and useful it is.

• Recenserad den 2019-12-13
Andrew K.
Chief Operating Officer
Internet, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-02-04

"Great Value for the Price"

Kommentarer: Overall, my company has been happy with our switch to QuickBooks. We previously used Netsuite for our accounting software, but the subscription fees were outrageous and the features were difficult to manage and execute. QuickBooks offers what we need for a very reasonable price on a user-friendly format. I would definitely recommend this to small businesses who do not need a lot of advanced functionality.

Fördelar: The QuickBooks software is very affordable with lots of good out-of-box features. AR and AP functions are very easy to use for novice users of the software. There are a lot of templated reports that are very helpful for weekly and monthly accounting tasks (Payroll, Vendor Payments, Sales, etc.). The software also allows you to add on a variety of additional features through plug-ins, which you can access for a nominal monthly fee. For example, the BIll.com integration is excellent for paying your vendors online, eliminating the need for mailing out checks each month.

Nackdelar: The biggest issue with QuickBooks is their customer service department. Whenever we have issues that cannot be resolved by an internal administrator, it takes days and sometimes weeks before an Intuit rep returns our messages. We've been using the software a little over a year and have already been passed around to several different account reps. At one point, their response time was so poor I had to request a different rep. The other thing I find cumbersome with the software is the sales reporting. While the templates are helpful, I often end up with a lot of superfluous information, and the reports are not very malleable, even once exported to Xcel. This is an area I feel could be greatly improved with minimal effort from Intuit.

• Recenserad den 2021-02-04
Parwez G.
Food and Beverage Director
Turistföretag, 501-1 000 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-03-25

"Easy book keeping"

Kommentarer: I needed something like Quickbooks for my enterprise

Fördelar: His moderately user friendly application is remarkable. Very maniable nterface for everyone. In spite of the fact that it has chosen stages to incorporate to, it actually functions admirably and works really hard with robotizing business and surprisingly my individual accounting records. I like the way detailing layouts for week after week, month to month, are there for usability, which can be modified further to suit my requirements. It's simple and helpful in light of the fact that it keep away from the human mistake of figurings with old technique for pen and paper, and surprisingly the improved ones of utilizing accounting pages and its partner applications. It is far superior with discretionary modules to make bookkeeping a stroll in the recreation center, that is for a little extra expense obviously

Nackdelar: Sometimes it is time consuming to learn new features

• Recenserad den 2021-03-25
Jon M.
Managing Director
Affärsmaterial och utrustning, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2017-04-12

"'Enterprise' Appellation Undeserved"

Kommentarer: The unfortunate fact is that a QB Company file can become corrupted at any time for numerous reasons, and once corrupted your primary option is to submit the file to the Intuit Data Recovery team, who inform you that their repair effort will take up to three (3) business days, during which time your business operations are effectively suspended. My advice is to consider carefully whether your business can recover from such a disruption before betting its future on QB as a business operations platform.

Fördelar: QuickBooks does a fine job with basic accounting functions, is relatively easy to use, and the report suite is more than adequate for small businesses.

Nackdelar: QuickBooks Enterprise Manufacturing & Wholesale version simply does not work as advertised, as two examples among many will demonstrate. QB offers 'Advanced Pricing' functionality which enables the user to define and apply pricing rules across their client roster and inventory items list. These rules are intended to allow the QB user to apply a 60% across-the-board discount for clients Ajax and AAA, while clients Acme and Consolidated receive that same discount plus custom pricing on items X, Y, and Z. However, after the pricing rules have been applied and those clients are being billed, changing the invoice or ship date results in the deletion of the shipping cost line-item, and changes to the pricing of items on the invoice. Research with QB support revealed that Advanced Pricing suffers from a bug that was known to Intuit for at least 1 month prior to when I invoked the Advanced Pricing functionality, and a full month later Intuit has been unable to remedy the bug. After invoking the 'Advanced Inventory' feature-set, which automatically creates a drop-ship warehouse site, I learned that product being purchased from a supplier and shipped directly to our client was being removed by QB from the count of physical inventory resident on our premises. Intuit tech support rep's response was (paraphrased) "That doesn't seem right, but I don't know much about Advanced Inventory - you should call back tomorrow morning, as the day-shift staff have more tenure and are more knowledgeable".

• Recenserad den 2017-04-12
Tiffany S.
CFO
Allmän säkerhet, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-02-09

"Advertising versus delivered"

Kommentarer: Overall, the software is very functional and user friendly. The extra steps that I use outside the software would be nice if they were integrated, but I have been doing them for the last 4 years, so it doesn't affect my routine. I like how quickly I can create an invoice if someone asks and I can fill in the blanks for tracking later without affecting my bottom line.

Fördelar: This software is very user friendly. Getting to individual accounts is easy and straight forward. The importing of bank records saves me a ton of time doing payroll and reimbursements each month. I can track all of the owner's businesses in one place without paying extra per company added.

Nackdelar: We opted for this version because of the PO tracking. The problem is, the PO's are not created by us. They are created by our customers so we can't actually use that part of the software that we paid for. I can still run reports and track project time and expenses, but I can't track a PO given to us and how much left to be billed. I still have to do that manually. It also doesn't integrate with T-sheets without renaming projects on one platform or the other. One is for my engineers, the other is for our customers tracking. The two do not use the same formatting.

• Recenserad den 2021-02-09
Jean F.
Accountant
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51-200 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-01-22

"Why I love quick books over other accounting softwares"

Kommentarer: After self teaching on YouTube, I can say, the software is a wonder to those of us who work with all of money. It helps organize everything and with a click, you can generate any report

Fördelar: What I loved the most was featured on the online version. I loved that I could share a live book keeping with someone else who would help me fix things if I messed up without having to come to my office, I love the whole reporting system. It's so organized and customizable. I love scheduling invoices and splitting transactions. I love that I can report everything in one click.

Nackdelar: It's not so easy to get customer support for the desktop version. It looks like the online version works better. I didn't like that the price is fair but not everyone can afford it. It's not easy to navigate this software for first timers. I wish there were instructions to newbies.

• Recenserad den 2021-01-22
Gethsun M.
Supply Chain & Logistics Management Associate
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 501-1 000 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-02-24

"Quick Books Review"

Kommentarer: The low learning curve needed even and ease of use even to individuals with minimal accounting knowledge also I enjoy its robust inventory management and real-time accounting & reconciliation.

Fördelar: As a non accountant I found quick-books really easy to use with a well laid interface that has easily identifiable icons. The web version is the real deal it is very light with minimal lags and above all saves one the troubles of having to install on your PC. Also bank reconciliations are real time thanks to quick-books cross-software capabilities & integrations and lastly quick-book offers good value for money

Nackdelar: I really do not like the user limitations that come with quick-books and also something needs to be done about the lack of features to link to hardware such as bar-code scanners and inventory tracking capabilities

• Recenserad den 2021-02-24
Waqar A.
Software Data Associate
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-01-19

""QuickBooks is an affordable business software""

Kommentarer: - Extraordinary and best insight! - The organizing module is splendid as it awards me to screen my compensation and costs as demonstrated by the financial course of action and gives an entire impact on the association's presentation.

Fördelar: QuickBooks handles fundamentally all the bookkeeping issues in my alliance eg; Budgeting, charges partition, uncovering, charge status, and so on QuickBooks makes a fine showing up with significant bookkeeping limits, is overall simple to utilize, and the report suite is above and beyond for exclusive organizations.

Nackdelar: Slow stacking on some work occasions, blunders in application, mistakes in establishment, and so on.

• Recenserad den 2021-01-19
Mohammad iqbal K.
Datormjukvara, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-01-21

"Quickbooks - Review"

Kommentarer: My overall experience of using Quickbooks for Accounting, CRM, Document Management and Reports was good.

Fördelar: It is very good in Accounting, Financials, Inventory, CRM, Document Management, Reporting, etc. It is a complete package. It is very easy to operate with user-friendly interface. The custom reports adds a good value to it. It is pretty good for the companies categorized under small to medium tier. It helps to easily manage all things in single place.

Nackdelar: No support for bar codes and / or QR codes. Limitations in some areas like creating items, creating customers, reporting, company file size and even creating users.

• Recenserad den 2021-01-21
Jeff B.
Directing Partner
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-01-26

"QuickBooks online review"

Kommentarer: Having an accounting system that allows us to manage all financials in one location is very important to us.

Fördelar: We have the ability to do almost everything needed to manage the financials and be able to have good support when needed.

Nackdelar: The lack of a proposal tool is the one thing I wish there was. In my business, a simple estimate isn't enough.

• Recenserad den 2021-01-26
Patrice K.
COO
Religiösa institutioner, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-03-11

"Great Tool but you still need to know Accounting Principles and Rules"

Kommentarer: QuickBooks has helped us with getting things done quicker and more efficiently. Dealing with Customer support can be tricky but it doesn't happen often. The reports that we produce help our Executive Leaders and Board of Directors stay informed of our financial position and are fairly easy to produce. Most accountants are familiar with QuickBooks so it is easy to send them data when preparing our year end filings.

Fördelar: Its fairly easy to use as long as you know Accounting Principles and Rules. It's not going to tell you what GL numbers to post things to so you have to know this before attempting to post things. The accounts payable (Vendors) and Accounts receivable (Customers) is pretty easy to use. Reconciling is quick and easy (as opposed to doing it my hand which I used to do). Calculation sales tax can be tricky...you need to make sure it's set up correctly. I like that the desktop version can be used in a multi-user environment so more than one person can work in it at a time.

Nackdelar: The worst thing about this product is their customer support. They are hard to get in contact with, try to charge you for every little thing and unless you get someone who actually knows what they're doing (instead of working off a script) they can really mess thing up more than you can imagine.

• Recenserad den 2021-03-11
Alain jove R.
Freelancer
Telekommunikation, 501-1 000 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-02-18

"Bookkeeping has never been easy with this"

Kommentarer: Overall, QB is an awesome accounting tool especially for noobs like me who doesn't have any background on the matter. It does a great job of updating the reporting data and a scheduled cutoff time to allow you to know that some data won't still be present and are still in the works. Payroll, sales, and the likes are just made simple because of this.

Fördelar: This relatively easy to use app is outstanding. With its simple interface with a lot of features for the average and the advanced user makes importing and exporting a breeze. Although it has selected platforms to integrate to, it still works well and does a great job with automating business and even my personal finances. I like the way reporting templates for weekly, monthly, are there for ease of use, which can be customized further to suit my needs. It's easy and convenient because it avoid the human error of calculations with old method of pen and paper, and even the improved ones of using spreadsheets and its counterpart apps. It is even better with optional plugins to make accounting a walk in the park, that's for a small additional fee of course.

Nackdelar: This is a bit pricy compared to other apps out there that have more or less the same functionality. It would be helpful if the excel/csv import can be better as sometimes the alignments and other elements have minor issues. And this is the same with switching from one mode to another which can sometimes have issues with the entries. And lastly, it would be nice to improve the quality that the customer service provides because it is not really great. I'm sorry to say but it's not so customer service oriented that the Quality Assurance department should work hard in weeding out those bad apples.

• Recenserad den 2021-02-18
April H.
Owner/Artist
Konsthantverk, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2021-02-07

"Vital tool for small business"

Kommentarer: I recently purchased the 2020 version of Quickbooks for desktop, after updating my Mac operating system and finding out that I was basically locked out of 2012 version that I had been using - it could not be used with my new OS and I couldn't access any of my business files. After considerable research, I discovered that I could download a trial of a newer version so that I could access my information, but then I needed to decide whether I wanted to purchase a new version of QB for desktop or begin using the online version. I decided to get the 2020 for desktop because I tried the online program and did not like it at all. There is definitely a learning curve if you've never been a Quickbooks user before, but it far exceeds any other accounting software or program I've tried.

Fördelar: Quickbooks offers everything I need to manage the accounts for my sole proprietorship, from budgeting and expense tracking to documenting vehicle mileage, all in one program. There are myriad other aspects of the program, such as inventory tracking, that I do not even utilize because I haven't taken the time to learn them.

Nackdelar: While I have been using Quickbooks for desktop for years now, I still have to look up how to do things and it is not a very intuitive program for someone who did not go to school for accounting or business. If it was more intuitive, I would probably use more of the features.

• Recenserad den 2021-02-07
Andy M.
Datormjukvara, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-02-05

"My Accountant Recommended This!"

Kommentarer: Overall I was happy with QB - I can access my accounts from my mobile and see what's happening in my company. As I said before, using software which is recommended by various Accountants speaks for itself!

Fördelar: Just like any other kind of cloud application, the more you use Quickbooks, the more you enjoy using it and discovering more features. The fact that you can generate sales graphs simply is a great feature for generating reports for investors is a superb feature. Most importantly, this was recommended by my Accountant who could quickly export all of the data into their own system. This saved me a lot of money in the long run.

Nackdelar: Maybe too many menus to choose from which I would like to have the option of hiding. Since there are a lot of features and add-ons, some do not apply to me. So, more space please!

• Recenserad den 2021-02-05
Shweta S.
Supervisor
Bokföring, 10 000+ anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-02-03

"Quickbook is great tool with no accounting experience"

Fördelar: After self instructing on YouTube, I can say, the product is a marvel to those of us who work with the entirety of cash. It coordinates everything and with a tick, you can produce any report.Great and best insight. The getting sorted out module is breathtaking as it grants me to screen my remuneration and expenses as shown by the monetary strategy and gives a whole effect on the affiliation's presentation.QuickBooks tackles practically all the bookkeeping issues in my association eg; Budgeting, charges instalment , detailing, charge planning and so on

Nackdelar: I wished there was the capacity to produce different reports separated from the current one which is bookkeeping based as it were. - As much as it is useful for independent company as our own, it turns out to be difficult to utilize when the business develops and become large.The naming show for certain cycles are somewhat overwhelming until you adapt precisely where they are and what they are called. The updates can make highlights be migrated, making them hard to track down. Likewise with all cloud-based programming, once in a while there are issues with the online connectivity.The number of clients that can utilize it at the same time is restricted and we business people live on cooperation and especially need it.

• Recenserad den 2021-02-03
Van B.
Executive Director
Ideell organisationsledning, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-01-17

"Gets the job done"

Kommentarer: Overall, it's good. Based on the reporting and payroll functionality, I would recommend it to my colleagues, but I would also recommend they check out other options. There is lots of software out there, and I think the QB app is pretty weak, and it's likely you could find something that may be better. I also would strongly recommend studying the basics of accounting before you starting your account.

Fördelar: The reporting function, and the ability to integrate payroll (especially full service) is what makes this product for me. Full service payroll will file my tax forms, auto mail out W2s, and make 1099s fairly easy. I do have a state specific tax that my full service doesn't cover, requiring me to manually print and mail with a check, which can be a bit of a pain.. but it does make me appreciate how much time the other payroll automation has saved me. If you structure your system right, the reporting function is very powerful. Unfortunately, not a lot of people have the foresight going into the software on how to appropriately structure things, so I'd recommend planning out your books with an accountant before hand.

Nackdelar: The customer service is terrible. I usually get forwarded from person to person because I'm in the "wrong department," but I know it's because the person just doesn't know the answer. I do have an accounting degree, so I expect to be more knowledgeable about certain aspects of the system when I call in, but, usually my phone calls are to resolve a software bug or issue.
I also think they made a big mistake when they changed their pricing structure by limiting departments/classes to 40 per user. The number is too low, and I previously had unlimited departments/classes, to which Quickbooks made me reduce my total amount when they transitioned to the new pricing structure, with threat of suspension none-the-less. I think that's a pretty terrible thing to do to a long time customer, who had been using the software for 5 years before these limits went into place.

• Recenserad den 2021-01-17
Fidelis A.
Software Engineer
Internet, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-01-13

"QuickBooks Software 2021 review"

Kommentarer: The installation process is easy and smooth. which at some point as you about your business and the right tools or QuickBooks feature you would like to choose. But, it is always good to set all features. It is well tailored to the core accounting needs of all companies. It is deeply rooted in accounting principles, so that every organization, regardless of size, should keep its books and corporate financials structured and properly registered.

Fördelar: I would like to start with the desired features of this software. Their pricing plan was structured in a way that one can make good any choice and still have a better feature. They have four pricing plan ( QuickBooks Simple start, Essential, Plus and Advance(recently added)) and price of $12,$20,$35 and $75 respectively . All this plans has a dedicated number of users ranging from one to three. Each of this plans has great features of which Invoices Tracking, Bill and online banking are common among them. The installation process is easy and smooth. which at some point as you about your business and the right tools or QuickBooks feature you would like to choose. But, it is always good to set all features. The navigation bar containing your dashboard is flexible and easy to make choices regarding the selected features. At the right panel is where you found "CREATE" tab, which divides the sections of the software into four namely, "Customers, vendors, employees and others". Each of the dropdown menu will help you to manage your accounting processes. QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based accounting solution that helps to handle expenses, tasks, invoices and more for small to large businesses. It comes with a centralized dashboard that allows users to use key performance metrics to gain insights into market patterns and organizational performance (KPIs). It is well tailored to the core accounting needs of all companies.

Nackdelar: Initially, the customer support service and other little issue was the cons. But as at today, the customer service has been improve through instant chat and some added feature such as QuickBooks advance to enhance operations , their avoid any cons that can be attributed to this great software.

• Recenserad den 2021-01-13
Audrey M.
Owner/operator
Bokföring, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2021-01-14

"Great Cloud Solution"

Kommentarer: After moving my records and my clients record to QBO it has progressed smoothly and I don't think I can ever go back to my old desktop programs.

Fördelar: I like that I have the option to do small task on my iPhone and being able to access my clients and my own businesses account from any device if I'm away from my office. I really like that my clients and I can work on their companies books in real time together over a Video or audio call.

Nackdelar: The biggest con is if your internet and cellular service is unavailable leaving you with no way to make your deadlines. It's happened.

• Recenserad den 2021-01-14
Shane K.
Administrative Manager
Civilingenjör, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-01-11

"QuickBooks Online Review - Power User Perspective"

Kommentarer: Overall QB Online has been a positive experience, but there are a lot of things I wish I knew before diving in. Payroll has been the source of many issues, and there are certain features that could be easily added that haven't been. Online has streamlined some of our processes a bit though compared to Desktop, and the price is appealing compared to Desktop + cloud hosting.

Fördelar: QBO is fairly easy to get set up and going. We had a rocky start because we had to import a lot of data from QuickBooks Desktop, and that imported failed the first try. After the second attempt we were in much better shape. We did some cleanup and were good to go in a week. There are still some artifacts that have carried over from Desktop that QBO has no way to clean up, but they aren't intrusive on everyday work. We also love that everything is in the cloud and accessible by up to 5 accounts.

Nackdelar: Once again, the import to Online from Desktop was not the greatest. If you cam, avoid this import and start fresh in QBO. There are also some significant features missing from QBO that can be found in the Desktop version of the software. QBO Payroll also appears to be much more restrictive than Desktop Payroll, and support is not great in this area.

• Recenserad den 2021-01-11
Theresa A.
Financial Business Manager
Arkitektur och planering, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-01-07

"Quickbooks online review"

Kommentarer: It had been a number of years since I had used Quickbooks, until recently. I'm happy to say the program is as user friendly as I recalled. We have since transitioned to online version for more robust project costing. The transition was seamless and did not require any particular IT training, which was appreciated. The online version is easy to use, but has lots of room to improve upon its current functionality.

Fördelar: Very intuitive, functional program. You do not need to be an accountant to use this program. We recently upgrade to the online version from the desktop version to track project costs more accurately. I am happy to see the many improvements and advancements. The project cost tracking is simple, and graphic visuals translate current status very nicely. The dashboards are wonderful for management team, at a glance they can make a quick assessment of financial well being. Making corrections within this program has to be one fo the quickest and easiest in all my experience.

Nackdelar: The project portion could be more robust. I would like to see more detail available on project set up. Project custom reporting could use some improvement, as what is currently available while useful, not creative or customizable. The tax reporting features are wonderful, easy to use but do not allow for issuing any necessary remittances with ease. Something I saw frequently mentioned in help communities for some time now, but there has been no improvement made here. Hopefully something that can be expected in the near future.

• Recenserad den 2021-01-07
Sylvester M.
Founder & C.E.OO
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-12-27

"EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO RUN SMOOTHLY"

Kommentarer: Generally good. Works well and anyone running a small or big business should try it.
I had used other programs to manage my business but everything seemed not to work well. I'm not proficient in bookkeeping or accounting and couldn't bear the cost of the overhead of securing expensive programs in the market. QuickBooks which was alluded by my former lecturer had the option to get me coordinated and smoothly running. I can now manage the business better, as well as pay all staff and contractual workers/representatives and expenses. It makes me feel like a super manager, a great accountant, bookkeeper, and HRM.

Fördelar: Easy to Learn and Easy to utilize. Its cost is amazingly sensible, and significant. I was effectively ready to smooth out my business data from the financial balance which helped in light of the fact that I don't possess the energy for the information passage that other programming programs required. Client support is stunning, they are really solid eager to assist, and have consistently had the option to fulfill any issue with speed and productivity.

Nackdelar: Everything is generally good and seems to work well though I recommend they improve the invoicing feature.

• Recenserad den 2020-12-27
Samuel A.
Bank, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-12-16

"Excellent Accounting Solution Application"

Kommentarer: The arranging module is brilliant as it grants me to screen my pay and expenses as indicated by the monetary arrangement and gives a whole effect on the affiliation's display. - I revered the flexibility of the item concerning getting together with programming from various dealers. - The assessing is astonishing especially for little and approaching associations. - Very easy to learn and put it being utilized, no issues as of recently. No mishaps, bugs, or hanging.
Assessing was satisfactory and was pas per our monetary arrangement. - The size of the affiliation was in like manner a matter of thought.

Fördelar: QuickBooks handles basically all the accounting issues in my affiliation eg; Budgeting, charges portion, uncovering, charge status, etc
QuickBooks makes a fine appearing with major accounting limits, is by and large easy to use, and the report suite is beyond anyone's expectations for privately owned businesses.

Nackdelar: The item doesn't have the current business design features like barcoding and part following. - Limitation on the amount of customers is moreover one of the perspectives I disdained. - I wished there was the ability to create various reports isolated from the current one which is accounting based in a manner of speaking. - As much as it is valuable for private endeavor as our own, it ends up being hard to use when the business creates and end up being enormous.

• Recenserad den 2020-12-16
Caralyn T.
Administrator
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-12-19

"Better for Cash Based Accounting"

Kommentarer: It's definitely best for cash based accounting. We prefer an accrual method for several reasons so having to fit into the "box" of cash based accounting has been quite an adjustment. The customer service was also hit or miss. I'm not an accountant, I just manage the finances for our organization, but many of the reps expect you to understand all of the accounting terms and aren't the most charitable teachers. A few, on the other hand, were extremely personable and very dedicated to getting us the help we need to be able to use QB on our own.

Fördelar: It syncs seamlessly with our bank and the reports (P/L, Balance Sheet, etc) are very easy to understand and quickly capture ay updates you've made.

Nackdelar: Customizing the chart of accounts was quite a chore. We've been using the same system in excel for years and it took months to finally create a chart of accounts in QB that met our needs. Even with an accountant doing our bookkeeping.

• Recenserad den 2020-12-19
Abigail K.
Founder/Executive Director
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-12-15

"Great software, but has limitations"

Kommentarer: I really appreciate the overall functionality of Quickbooks products and the ease of use as someone who didn't have a strong financial background before starting my own business. There are some clear limitations in their data migration and their customer service that have made me consider other options before, but overall, when I am not in the data migration phase or needing customer support, then the product itself meets my needs well.

Fördelar: Quickbooks is really user friendly for the small business owner once it's up and running. It does a great job of integrating the core financial functions that all small businesses have, and really helps to streamline tax liabilities into an understandable and manageable format. The reporting features are simple and easy to use. I love that it has apps that integrate into it that can better cover the areas that Quickbooks doesn't rally cover, such as benchmarking.

Nackdelar: There are a whole host of Quickbooks products that are good individually and that we either use currently or have used in the past (QB payroll , Full Service Intuit Payroll, Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Self-Employed). One would think that by all being Quickbook products, that they would integrate well with one another and that data could be easily transferred from one product to another...definitely NOT the case. I've spent countless excruciating weeks trying to get my data transferred from QB desktop to QB online, and for another business from QB online to QB Desktop. Quickbooks Payroll and Intuit Payroll don't transfer over easily either. There is no way to migrate data between Self-Employed and the next level of QB. It's a bit mind-numbing. On some of the products, they promise support in migrating data, but in our experiences over the years, support is rarely able to actually fix the problems and will often tell you they will call you back after being on the phone for long periods of time, but then won't tell you when they'll call and if you miss the call, they will mark your case as resolved. Despite their clear and present flaws, I continue to use them, as the products themselves serve the needs of small businesses well - but I dread any time that I need to make a change in a Quickbooks product, as it's always significantly more difficult that it should be.

• Recenserad den 2020-12-15
Cristina B.
Finansiella tjänster, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-12-02

"A MUST for your business"

Kommentarer: I initially purchased software to easily take care of my own books, pay contractors and taxes. Im not an accountant and could not afford the overhead of acquiring one. QuickBooks which was referred by my bank was able to get me organized and paying contractors/employees and taxes in a way that made me feel like I was an accountant.

Fördelar: Easy to used, price for product is extremely reasonable, and peace of mind for my business. I was easily able to streamline my business information from bank account which helped because I don't have the time for the data entry that other software programs required. Customer service is amazing, they genuinely sound happy to help and have always been able to satisfy any issue with speed and efficiency.

Nackdelar: Limitations on number of users and I would like more professional looking invoices.

• Recenserad den 2020-12-02