Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Avast Small Office Protection Recensioner

4,4 (38)

Om Avast Small Office Protection

Robust säkerhet för små kontor som vill ha realtidsskydd mot utpressningstrojaner och avancerade hot, för alla företagsägda enheter.

Lär dig mer om Avast Small Office Protection

Fördelar:

Generally easy to integrate or apply to multiple devices on my network of computers. Real time protection is reliable.

Nackdelar:

New soft - re-new activation is problematic and always cause the problems.

Betyg för Avast Small Office Protection

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Avast Small Office Protection har ett totalt betyg på 4,4 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 38 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Avast Small Office Protection tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (38)

Nikolaos
Nikolaos
Data Scientist i Grekland
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Marknadsundersökning, 5 001‒10 000 anställda

Great security tool

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Work from home makes company more vulnerable to outside threats. Users access company content from their phones, PCs, laptops and maybe unauthorised devices. Having such a great tool for protections is really a life saver.

Fördelar:

A very easy to use tool, secure, reliable and above all it does not slow down your PC while running, not even while scanning. It is cheaper that most of the competitors and lets you know literally for every bit of potential threat it has found.

Nackdelar:

Nothing negative to talk about apart from the fact that there is no option for subscription on less that 10 licenses. Apart from that nothing else. Everything is perfect.

Jacob
Consumer i USA
Datormjukvara, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Avast the pirate on a search for malware!

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: It really frees time for me to help other clients by using the protection features that are enabled by the software it enables users to be a little bit more “free” with there employees or co workers without having to constantly service there product due to a threat to the operating system or something that hinders usage

Fördelar:

That benefit that once the system identifies a virus or Trojan whatever it may be it locks said “nasty” inside a chest where it deactivated all function for the program and protects the computer from any damage the item may cause

Nackdelar:

Sometimes it may block software installation however I’m usually the kind of guy that uses the good protection of the software to be able to use sketchy downwloads… in other words even if you install this of grandpas “leisure” computer you won’t have to worry about him having a visit from your grandson to clear it out for him

Craig
Network Admin i USA
Datornätverk, 11‒50 anställda

Great software

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

I find the interface attractive and easy to use.

Nackdelar:

I am still getting used to using this, and so far I'm not finding any issues.

ALAN
Architect i Storbritannien
Arkitektur och planering, Egenföretagare

Övervägda alternativ:

Avast review

3,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Had a free version for years without problems. Paid version - refer above.

Fördelar:

Easy to use/set up etc. Good interface.

Nackdelar:

Turns itself off almost daily requiring restarting. Requires to be started manually every morning.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Alan, Thank you for your feedback! Avast Small Office Protection turning itself off is not expected behavior. This can sometimes happen though when other antivirus programs are installed alongside Avast Small Office Protection. In this scenario, we recommend to uninstall all antivirus programs besides Avast Small Office Protection for the best protection. Restarts are only required after a software version update for Avast Small Office Protection. Please contact our support team if further assistance is needed. The link to our contact form can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Krystal
homemaker i USA
Konsumtionsvaror, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Inexpensive with good protection.

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: It's come in handy over the years and I would recommend this to any business owner or for private use.

Fördelar:

Avast is easy to use and gives you insight on what websites are trying to gain access to your computer. I've used them for personal and business use and they have worked great!

Nackdelar:

Some of the information on the dashboard canbe hard to understand unless you're more on the tech side of things.

Matthew
Director i Nya Zeeland
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2‒10 anställda

Unobtrusive

Fördelar:

Does what it says on the box and doesn't bother us with too many spurious messages

Nackdelar:

Funny you should ask... just this morning, on booting up my Mac reminded me that Avast may be incompatible with future Mac OS releases. It would inspire confidence if a patch made that go away.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Matthew, Thank you for your feedback! Please reference this article for the prompt you are receiving: https://kb.support.business.avast.com/GetPublicArticle?title=System-Extension-Blocked-Messages-MacOS

Jesus
Computer Tech i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, Egenföretagare

Very reliable

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I'm using Avast on all my customers and recommending it as I think it is a very powerful and easy to manage tool.

Fördelar:

I like the boot time scan is one of my favorite tools avast has, and it is very easy to use.

Nackdelar:

It can take long on some safe apps to mark them as safe.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Jesus, Thank you for your feedback! "We need more information to better be able to assist with this concern. Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this issue. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support"

Yasceine
Quality Manager i Saudiarabien
Civilingenjör, 51‒200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod

Avast Review

Kommentarer: Very good

Fördelar:

it is an efficient Anti-virus software, very light on PC, does not not reserve a big portion of the RAM.

Nackdelar:

the built-in virus and worms list should be bigger to continually accommodate the new viruses.

Rob
Operations i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Good protection, good value, so-so deployment

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, we're happy with the product and consider it a good value for our small office.

Fördelar:

Since installing Avast we have had zero downtime. Avast regularly catches virus attempts and quarantines them.

Nackdelar:

Our package includes 10 computers, but my account page doesn't tell how many of these subscriptions are in use. As the administrator, it would be helpful to know that staff have installed the software and how many licenses remain. Because we are working from home during the pandemic, this is not something I can physically check.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Rob, Thank you for your feedback. You can log into my.avast.com to see how many keys have been used per license in their account. They must use the email address they used to purchase SOP. If you need further help please contact our support. We are here to help: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Elvis
Music producer i Zimbabwe
Konsthantverk, Egenföretagare

Very good software

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall the reatime protection is reliable and notifies you on any activities that are suspicious.

Nackdelar:

Can block some files that are safe and takes time to clear them sometimes.

Joe
IT Director i USA
Detaljhandel, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Good protection for my endpoints

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: A capable anti-virus protection for macOS.

Fördelar:

It was the most affordable anti-virus protection for small businesses that I have found.

Nackdelar:

I wish they had other installable mediums beside the dmg format for my macOS endpoints. It would be nice if the installable file was also available in the pkg format so I can easily deploy it through Microsoft Intune. Avast needs to work on their billing admin portal it is too confusing!

för 3 år sedan

Hi Joe, Thank you for your suggestions. To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the "+ Submit idea" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea.

Evan
Owner i USA
Detaljhandel, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Easy to use protection that doesn't eat up resources

Fördelar:

Easy to use and stays in the background. Have not had an issue with it yet.

Nackdelar:

Not easy to set up secondary computers without the initial email. Dashboard for administrator would be helpful.

Justin
Owner i USA
Medicinsk praktik, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Nice antivirus

Fördelar:

Easy to use. Good options. Reliability.

Nackdelar:

It wasn't as smooth to continue subscription. I had to uninstall and then install again.

Dennis
owner i USA
Bil, 2‒10 anställda

My experience with Avast

3,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience was marginal at best. I do not believe it to be an install and forget product, it required my attention more than I expected.

Fördelar:

I purchased Avast to keep my work computer safe. I use that computer for invoicing and daily emails.

Nackdelar:

I found the system to be easy enough to install, but I had issues with security while using it. My information stored on the computer and in emails still found its way into other hands. It also did not play nice with some of my operating systems causing me major irritations on more than one occasion. I could never be sure it had me covered from the latest threats.

Erika
Office Manager i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 2‒10 anställda

So Goof-Proof It's Just Amazing

Kommentarer: Largely fantastic

Fördelar:

Super easy to apply to all units in the office & was also super easy to get rolling on the laptops that travel with the practice owner and myself.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes it forgets that you have put off a restart request for greater than 1 hour

för 3 år sedan

Hi Erika, thank you for your feedback. Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this issue. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Achille
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE i Elfenbenskusten
Bokföring, 2‒10 anställda

Récommandation

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: A part ça rien d'autre. Tout est parfait et je pense qu'il faudrait se pencher sur le cas des pays où le taux de bancarisation est faible et j'aurais préféré qu'il agisse dans l'ombre et fasse le retour.

Fördelar:

Il est simple d'utilisation, sécurisé, fiable et surtout il ne ralentit pas votre PC en cours d'exécution, pas même lors de la numérisation. Il est moins cher que la plupart des concurrents et vous permet de savoir littéralement pour chaque élément de menace potentielle qu'il a trouvé.

Nackdelar:

Rien de négatif à signaler à part le fait qu'il n'y a pas d'option de souscription sur moins de 10 licences aussi les affiches de rappel ou d'alerte qui sont beaucoup récurrentes.

Stéphane
Engineer i Frankrike
Ledningsrådgivare, Egenföretagare

Make its job

Fördelar:

I am pleased with this product since I have installed it. It's running in continue and I didn't have virus since. The interface is easy to understand, well organized by categories and powerful.

Nackdelar:

Maybe some options should be free but it's remaining a very good set of protection.

Slawomir
R&D officer i Polen
Bioteknologi, 11‒50 anställda

Problems with activation in Windows

2,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Problems with a activation of the soft! It has to be reinstalled:-/

Fördelar:

Use in background. Protection. Scan of mails and disk.

Nackdelar:

New soft - re-new activation is problematic and always cause the problems.

Keyur
Controls i Kanada
Maskineri, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

Mid-priced Robust ransomware attack detection software

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Our devices have been quite secure with the avast small office protection at very inexpensive cost, with multiple device detection. To-go software

Fördelar:

Real time protection against ransomware attacks Good customer service Multiple device coverage

Nackdelar:

Although it does detect most of the spams, it does lag sometiemes too. Pop-ups can also be avoided

Mark
Owner i Kanada
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 2‒10 anställda

Happy with product

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: New to this product as a package. Still learning the benefits.

Fördelar:

Nice to have many functions all in one package. Would have been nice to have VPN included aswell

Nackdelar:

No VPN included. It was a little confusing getting started also with access key number

för 3 år sedan

Hi Mark, thank you for your feedback. Small Office Protection includes VPN for iOS and Android. If you are enable to find features please contact our support team. We are here to help: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Clarence
CEO i Réunion
Ledningsrådgivare, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

IT system security at the best price

Fördelar:

it is a very simple solution to install and use which offers an optimum level of protection with many features for all my devices (PC, mobile, tablet, etc.) for my activity and at a very attractive price.

Nackdelar:

Some important features are optionally paid.

Kenil
Kenil
Intern i Indien
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Datormjukvara, 51‒200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod

One click virus killer

3,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I would like to recommend you use it for keeping your laptop or desktop free from viruses, malware attacks.

Fördelar:

Avast is the best security software According to me because they provide lots of features like easy to use and maintain, a clean modern interface offers a free trial and compatibility with all operating systems.

Nackdelar:

The one thing that I don't like in Avast has no firewall function. There is some issue with lagging of pc and slow down the speed of the pc.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Kenil, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are always happy to hear the feedback from our customers. Our product includes a customizable firewall that filters network traffic and stops untrusted connections. If you are having troubles to allocate the feature please feel free to contact our support team, we will be happy to help. https://www.avast.com/en-eu/business/support

Ian
Managing Director i Storbritannien
Olja och energi, 2‒10 anställda

Avast business

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Avast were always great looking after my personal experience, you now apply the same knowledge of looking after my business.

Fördelar:

The software is simple and very intuitive to use. It is simple to install via all our platforms including mobile phones, tablets and laptops.

Nackdelar:

There isn't anything I do not like, although the ram boost notification on the phones can sometimes get frustrating. I would rather the boost feature just worked automatically and it closed the apps without the need for us to confirm that it is okay to do so.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Ian, Thank you for your feedback and for your suggestion. To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the "+ Submit idea" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea.

Igor
Vice president i Polen
Turistföretag, 2‒10 anställda

Great software

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are sure that we are protected.

Fördelar:

It's easy to install and manage for all users in my comapny.

Nackdelar:

I have found all I needed in this kind of software.

Gamal
Manager i Qatar
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 2‒10 anställda

Easy and Light

Kommentarer: great experience

Fördelar:

Easy to use as well light on the machine, so the performance not effected like other software

Nackdelar:

overall are ok, smooth, always monitoring everything, the good thing a lot is the scanning during booting the machine if we adjust for that.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Gamal, Thank you for your feedback! If you ever need installation assistance, we are here to help. The link to our contact form can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support We have dashboard for administrators within our Business Hub. Please find the link below for more information: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/business-hub Please contact a member of our friendly sales team if you would like to make the switch over to the Business Hub. https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/cloudcare/talk-to-an-expert