Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

WorkInSync Recensioner

4,8 (138)

Om WorkInSync

En IWMS-plattform som gör det möjligt för organisationer att skapa hybridarbetsplatser och hantera personalens säkra återkomst till kontoret.

Lär dig mer om WorkInSync

Fördelar:

Ease of use, roll out of new features, tracking, easy to allocate cabs, desk, customer support etc.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes too much clutter dissuades the user and confuses him from the core function of the app.

Betyg för WorkInSync

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

WorkInSync har ett totalt betyg på 4,8 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 138 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt WorkInSync tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (138)

Rajneesh
Rajneesh
Consultant i Australien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

WorkInSync's Desk Booking Software is smooth and easy to use

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: We all have once in our professional experience a time where we spent some good time searching for a free desk in the office. But with WorkInSync's desk booking software it has now become easy for all of us to choose and book our desks in advance and hence has also increased the productivity of the team.

Fördelar:

I believe the biggest advantage of the desk booking app is that I do not have to waste any time in finding where my team is sitting or where I need to sit for the rest of the day in the office. Booking my desk and sitting with my team is only a click away.

Nackdelar:

As of now I have not really come across any specific cons. It has been a smooth process for me and my team.

Detaljhandel, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

Software that makes employee scheduling easy!

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I think the best thing about this tool is that even if I have to generate new schedules every week, it saves me time. In general, shifts are dragged and dropped in a schedule planner, making it easier to make changes as I need to. No need to manage multiple spreadsheets

Fördelar:

Through the use of this software, our manual scheduling operations have been streamlined and simplified. It also automates payroll processing and updates timesheets.

Nackdelar:

You may find it a little tricky to use at first, but as you get the hang of it, it becomes rather simple.

Shalini
Senior social Media Executive i Indien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 201‒500 anställda

My Experience

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

I really liked how easy it is to use and all the features are so systematic.

Nackdelar:

It takes a lot time to log in to the Android devices and sometimes doesn't work on it.

Konsumtionsvaror, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Checking in employees and managing meeting rooms are easy and hassle-free with WorkInSync

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I have greatly enjoyed using this tool. Using it, I can schedule meetings for my employees seamlessly. Because the program is so thorough and easy to use, my employees has adapted well. Hence, there is no time to waste, you already have an answer to your products.

Fördelar:

It is easy to tell which rooms are available just by looking. Meetings can be arranged impromptu without the worry of being thrown out by others.

Nackdelar:

The app can take some time to load. It can be multilingual.

Marknadsföring och reklam, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

I can cancel my desk reservations very easily

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: One of the biggest issues with our desk booking system was that if we somehow didn’t go to the office for the day, the reservation would not get canceled. The desk would sit empty. This was a massive issue in our office. WorkInSync sorted it out with their desk booking solution. The desk gets canceled automatically if I don’t check-in within 20 minutes of the said time. This is really cool!

Fördelar:

WorkInSync actually integrates with MS Teams. So, I can book and edit my reservations directly from MS Teams and it shows on WorkInSync and vice versa.

Nackdelar:

I wish there were more features. I heard that they are adding more cool features. Can’t really wait to use those.

Faith
Office Administrator i USA
Förnybara energikällor och miljö, 11‒50 anställda

Digitizing Workforce With WorkInSync

5,0 för 6 månader sedan

Fördelar:

I like that WorkInSync comes with amazing digital workforce features It makes team and space management a v=breeze.

It has been super smooth with WorkInSync. No problems experienced

Konstruktion, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

The tool works as advertised - no problems with the precision of bookings!

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: The user experience has been better than previous solutions, but it can be made easier to use when searching for rooms using Outlook calendars for frequent meetings

Fördelar:

The platform offers an accurate view of available rooms. In the past, there have been issues with double bookings or disappearing reservations.

Nackdelar:

WorkInSync has been hassle-free for me!

Turistföretag, 51‒200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

The App for Future Hybrid workplace & All in One Single APP

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: A strong, Motivated team who has this hunger to make their name in the market and are on the correct path to achieve this. The App has reduced a lot of human & manual-dependent processes and it has brought true digitization...!

Fördelar:

Integration with Teams, Seat Booking, WFH / WFO transparency, Health Check & Office preference

Nackdelar:

The team has taken feedback on this and they have worked it out for us, Initially we dint like the outcome of the floorplan but post review with their tech and customer experience team. We were able to get a better visibility on our floor plans

Rajan
Rajan
Customer Service Manager i Indien
Mat och dryck, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

My Experience with WorkInsync

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

As i am the end user - It was very easy to access, Constant updates helped the app to be stabilized also every update had new feature to it ... I use it to Book my Cab & Work Force management

Nackdelar:

It can still have more features aligned to it , may be mapped with Outlook have notification on whasapp etc

Piyush
Piyush
Associate i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

The best tool for a manage

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: The facility management features from WorkInSync is a class apart. It is convenient especially if you have a hybrid workplace. The ability to see the floor occupancy is something that really appeals to me a lot. The dashboard helps me track office occupancy.

Fördelar:

I can access the analytics shown on the dashboard and download them in the form of Excel reports. I can customize the reports. Also, it gives me access to both historical and real-time data.

Nackdelar:

Nothing about the product I dislike. I like using WorkInSync and believe that it has given me a better perspective of the office.

Maryam
Marketing Coordinator i Jordanien
Utbildningsförvaltning, 501‒1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

It helps us to ensure the continuity of workflow with the same efficiency while working remotely

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: WorkInSync has made remote work more enjoyable and has improved our ability to interact with each other, ensuring continuous workflow in all circumstances.

Fördelar:

WorkInSync offers a superb suite of tools that enhance remote collaboration, facilitating organized communication and effective participation in various tasks. I appreciate the platform's ability to replicate the social interactions that we used to enjoy in physical office spaces, adding a practical and fun element to virtual communication. WorkInSync provides a plethora of user-friendly tools that enable team members to easily submit requests to work remotely and schedule appointments and meetings. Additionally, the ability to switch between multiple dashboards permits each member to view daily task schedules, meeting schedules, and other pertinent information. I also find it remarkable that WorkInSync offers customization capabilities that enable virtual meeting rooms to be tailored to individual preferences, providing a unique and immersive experience with seamless audio transitions that facilitate a sense of direct connection during meetings.

Nackdelar:

WorkInSync is user-friendly and generally free of complications. Although there may be some initial difficulties in synchronizing the calendar and documenting appointments and entry/exit times, these were quickly overcome. I look forward to future upgrades to the mobile app, which will enhance its functionality.

Poorna
Senior Engineer i Indien
Halvledare, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

Promising 'All in one App' for your hybrid workplace management

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Easy Seat booking when I am going to office, hassle-free and safe entry to my office. We can book meeting rooms on the same app. It also has Sanitization tracker management for the workplace admins. Overall its like a super app for the workplace. The product also has integration capabilities with MS Teams , Slack, HRMS softwares and so on. I can see on my work calendars about the seat I booked, my work preference etc.

Fördelar:

Sharing my work place preferences - whether I am working from home or office, and contactless safe entry to my office whenever I wish to work from office. Also, their seat booking system on the app is very very convenient. I can find where my colleague or team mates have booked their seat and book my seat nearby, how awesome is that! The best part is I can see when was that particular seat sanitised and it gives me a safe feeling.

Nackdelar:

Nothing as of now. If I find something going forward, I will surely update my review here.

İbrahim Enes
Project Manager & Business Analyst i Finland
Försvar och rymd, 5 001‒10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Good software for project management

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Fördelar:

Nice GUI, useful tools for working with team members

Nackdelar:

It would be nice if it had some plugins and tools for general purpose project management.

neha
Senior Manager i Kanada
Telekommunikation, 10 000+ anställda

Really amazing Desk Booking Software

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I started using the desk booking software when my office opened in January. Let me say this, the software is so well-developed. It makes desk booking a cakewalk. It has a bunch of features that I really like and want to keep using as long as I work.

Fördelar:

I love the find my colleague feature. When booking my desk, I can see where my colleagues are sitting. I can then find a desk near them. This makes it so easy to sit with the team.

Nackdelar:

I wish the UI was better App has fewer features than web portal

Sharat
Accountant i USA
Bokföring, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

Review on WorkinSync

Fördelar:

Very easy to use this software. I have been using this software to book cabs from 2 years. helpful to book and track cabs easily.

Difficult to book cabs if we need more than 2 times in a day

Raj Rajeshwar
Software Engineer i Indien
Datormjukvara, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Helps in time and space management in office

5,0 i fjol

Fördelar:

Its overall good to have a track of employees in cooperate setting. due to this I have a desk reserved which is very helpful and especially in my training period because of this I was able to manage my work as I always see when am I started working and how many hours left to work that day. and

Nackdelar:

Its UI can be improved a little as it is very plain. You can add a reminder feature as I sometimes forgot to mark my desk attendance.

Nagesh Kumar
Software Developer III i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

Amazing Experience

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Easy to book the slots in this new pandemic situation

Fördelar:

Overall User Experience is good, easy to book the slots and time

Nackdelar:

Sometimes connect with Arogya Setu App troubles us.

Svar för WorkInSync

för 3 år sedan

Thank you Nagesh for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We are glad that you are very happy with the product experience. Thanks!

Rohit
Media Planning Manager i Indien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 10 000+ anställda

Workinsync- Review

Less contact user friendly

Nackdelar:

Time sync is not there for example if someone come at 9:15 It will not show 9:30 AM but will show 10 : AM (45 Min gone) Its a process where one has to use it phone and then use the video to verify Better than this could be once the user is verified it should be on the door as a screen which just lets you in as you are entering the first time in office the temp thermal can be kept on the top and need to be sync with the entry Once you have the face recognition and temperature then only you let the person go inside All this need to be processed within max 10 sec

Svar för WorkInSync

för 3 år sedan

Thank you Rohit for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

Rishika
content writer i Indien
Mediaproduktion, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

Say hello to hybrid

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall it has been an wonderful experience and I have really enjoyed using this app.

Fördelar:

All the features of this product are very impactful and very helpful as they really help any user to increase their productivity.

Nackdelar:

As of now there has not been any specific feature which I can say is bad, all I can say is to keep making new improvements.

Arjun
BDM i Kanada
Finansiella tjänster, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Easy for both users and admins

Fördelar:

WorkinSync offers easy to use, customizable features. It is a robust app. I really love their consolidated dashboard view. The backend is also very easy to use. I can make changes very easily.

Nackdelar:

They should also include visitor management in the feature list.

Datormjukvara, 5 001‒10 000 anställda

The Hoteling App from WorkInSync is Great

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: WorkInSync has a very comprehensive hoteling app. It is easy and simple. The app comes with options to book desks for a long period of time, therefore, reducing my need to make bookings daily. It is super convenient.

Fördelar:

It sends me notifications every day, reminding me of my bookings. I can pick the start date and the end date of the bookings, and the app takes care of the rest. This is very simple and doesn’t need much intervention.

Nackdelar:

The number of notifications sent by the app is actually too much. They should reduce the number of notifications sent.

Pallavi
Test Lead i Kanada
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

The contact tracing feature is amazing!

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: We implemented WorkInSync to ensure that we can return to the office safely. And the app does exactly that. It has many features that ensure workplace health and safety are maintained.

Fördelar:

The concept of Digipass is great. It asks you basic health questions and asks you to upload your vaccine report. Only then does it provide the Digipass

Nackdelar:

I really like this app; now it doesn’t have multiple language feature.

Underhållning, 5 001‒10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

The app is very easy to use

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Honestly, I think that this app is a very well-thought out product. It includes so many features like desk booking, meeting room management and scheduling. And yet, it is so easy to use. I am really impressed with WorkInSync.

Fördelar:

Their desk booking feature is fantastic. I am really in awe of the find your colleague feature.

Nackdelar:

Nothing. I really do like this product. WorkInSync is the perfect software for our workplace.

Mohit
Student i Kanada
Utbildningsförvaltning, 501‒1 000 anställda

Fantastic user experience

Fördelar:

It is super easy and convenient to book a desk and a meeting room.

Nackdelar:

App should provide an option to report issues about facilities

Suresh
Manager Corporate Services i Indien
Personalavdelning, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

User Friendly Application

Kommentarer: Very good customer experience

Fördelar:

All the features are more impactful and useful

Nackdelar:

Features are very simple and easy to understand