Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Malwarebytes for Teams Recensioner

4,5 (162)

Om Malwarebytes for Teams

Malwarebytes for Teams skyddar mot skadlig programvara, utpressningstrojaner, virus, hackare och andra etablerade och framväxande cyberhot.

Lär dig mer om Malwarebytes for Teams

Fördelar:

It really does a deep scan and removes a lot of garbage generated just by browsing the web. It really improves the performance of the computer once it clean everything.

Nackdelar:

Anyone with a bit of a brain could see Malwarebytes was ransomware. Pay the money and get it fixed or suffer the consequences.

Betyg för Malwarebytes for Teams

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Malwarebytes for Teams har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 162 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Malwarebytes for Teams tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (162)

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant i Malaysia
Detaljhandel, 5 001‒10 000 anställda

Reliable for preventing malware

Fördelar:

The are not much to be configure or setting up in order to make the software up and running. The scanning process is quite fast even when they are scanning my 1TB storage device and i believe it is more fast that my previous anti-malware software. I also can schedule ahead for the time that i want the software to start scanning, so it won't interfere with my work.

Nackdelar:

The paid subscription plan for a team is not flexible enough, as it did not cater for a medium size organization. It has a good price plan for a larger group and small sized group, but not for a organization that are betwixt and between the two category.

Erich-Hein
Administrator i Sydafrika
Datornätverk, Egenföretagare

Very good internet security

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: It's perfect for my needs. I've never had any issues with the software itself in terms of security. I was recommended to use this software in my business but now I also use it in my personal capacity.

Fördelar:

With just the free version alone you can do a full scan of computers for any malicious software and the paid version offers much more. It scan in the background without you even noticing. The computers don't "lag" when it's performing updates or scanning. Internet safety is a big deal these days and you can't go without some sort of protection on the internet. It blocks suspicious sites, password safety and keeps my computers safe since they are running 99% of the time with permanent internet connection.

Nackdelar:

Customer service can be better. I had an issue where I got charged twice for no reason. I did get my money back after a lot of back and forth emails. I've seen that this happened to a few people before.

Hazel
Head of Omni Channel Marketing i Storbritannien
Detaljhandel, 501‒1 000 anställda

Comprehensive cybersecurity protocols

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Malwarebytes for Teams is my preferred solution for cybersecurity and network security. It prevents attacks on my network very easily.

Nackdelar:

I have not come across any significant situation threatening my workstations while using it. I am happy with all the features.

Andy
VP Marketing i Kanada
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11‒50 anställda

Revoked 3 PC licence, Terrible slow support, awful customer relations

1,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: These terrible business practices have led me to leave a review about this to hopefully help protect other buyers. Their customer service is awful and they make the customer deal with the problem that they created. It's shocking in this day and age a company like Malwarebytes would treat customers like this. I am hoping someone starts a class action lawsuit against them.

Fördelar:

It was decent protection until they stopped honouring their licences.

Nackdelar:

I purchased a 3 PC licence lifetime licence from one of their approved resellers which worked for three years and then suddenly they removed two of the licences in June 2019. They then proceeded to label the vendor a liar and tell me I had to take it up with them. I did contact the vendor and they said that Malwarebytes is not honouring those licences and they are ignoring requests for information. The reseller also offered me a free 1 year licence to make up for it, even though Malwarebytes is pulling this stunt. I have no doubt that that Malwarebytes is messing them over and messing the customer over too just to try to make a buck.

Madelaine
Professor i Kanada
Utbildningsförvaltning, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

great program, easy to use, highly recommended

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Highly recommended by various colleagues, I use this for both my personal business and at work

Nackdelar:

Can't really say anything negative, it's a great program

Sam
IT Systems Admin i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Review

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Malwarebytes has saved me on multiple different occasions. Best anti-malware in the industry!

Fördelar:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is simply the best anti-malware around. It has never failed me in being able to quickly and effectively eliminate and stop any threats that Malware has posed to my systems.

Nackdelar:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the really the best, however from time to time I have had issues with the installations but I have always been able to resolve them quickly.

Greg
Greg
National Sales Manager i USA
Datormjukvara, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Best program I have found to protect my data.

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Great program, easy to install, use and keep updated.
If you are looking for a solid virus prevention program this is it.

Fördelar:

I have used Malwarebytes for over 4 years and I have had no issues with viruses.

Nackdelar:

No real cons, other than the monthly bill.

Nelson
Nelson
Sotfware Engenier i Mexiko
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 5 001‒10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

One of the most advanced cybersecurity tools

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: A good cybersecurity tool that is more geared towards browsing efficiencies and malware executions

Fördelar:

A tool that constantly makes updates to your system, allowing you to ensure a safe working system, unlike others, protection systems are always updated since it understands that malware is constantly changing and this can be a risk for the organization, for what I consider that the tool is quite intuitive and safe<

Nackdelar:

It protects the organization in an automated way. It is not a system that requires constant manual updates, but on the contrary, the tool protects against attacks and learns from them to be much more secure, allowing those who work in the cloud to navigate and carry out their tasks without setbacks

aka
aka
Founder i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Malwarebytes can really bite each malware

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I am very Positive with this tool, we found a malware few days back and malware bytes got rid of it asap. Go for it. Your team will love it.

Fördelar:

Malwarebytes Anti Malware is a cool and easy to use anti-malware too in the market. It has never disappointed my expectations. As always it can very quickly and extremly get rid of all threats that a Malware can have on my system.

Nackdelar:

As of now, i do not have any cons. My teamis really happy to have it. The performance of the PC slows down sometimes but having a Malwarebytes scanner tool along with an antivirus is all that we need.

Craig
Admin i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

Good product, debating on costs

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

I like this so far, I can get 3 licenses for $120 or so per year. With a lot of users, I am debating on approval yet. Still in discussion.

Nackdelar:

Just not sure on the cost yet, still exporing.

Roy
Staff Physician
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 2‒10 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

I have used MalwareBytes for at least 7 years and the last two years I have had to have support send me a patch to get the renewal to download.

2,0 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: It used to be a good program but the company has left the same problems untreated for the last two years. It takes a long time to download it since I had to request patches from the company. I will never use it again, it is too frustrating.

Fördelar:

It does block some sites in real time so that I can close them right away. It scans quickly. It has a lot of options as to what I want scanned.

Nackdelar:

Whenever I downloaded MalwareBytes Exploit, my computer would not start normally. I had to start it in Safe Mode and remove antiexploit.

Dara
Financial Administraotr i USA
Arkitektur och planering, 51‒200 anställda

We love it!

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Fördelar:

What do I like most about this software? IT WORKS! Its also not obtrusive. I don't have to click on pop-up windows every day asking me to either upgrade the service, or scan my pc. It does what it does and I don't have to worry about it.

Nackdelar:

Nothing. It works great and we've had no issues.

Nilesh
Founder i Sri Lanka
Filantropi, 2‒10 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Not the best out there, but a good one

Fördelar:

Easy to use. Cheaper than some of similar software.Light weight. Good value for the money. It can protect you from almost any malware currently out there.

Nackdelar:

Well there are better products when comparing with others. Confusing to new users and. Not very attractive.

Jason
Project Manager i USA
Konstruktion, 11‒50 anställda

No viruses yet

Fördelar:

Super easy to install and use Runs quickly in the background and doesn't seem to hinder the performance of my laptop

Nackdelar:

I haven't had anything negative to report about this software yet. So far it has detected and prevented viruses as advertised.

Steven
solo
, 2‒10 anställda

Excellent protection

5,0 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: This is well designed and very easy to use even for a non technical person! I have thought long and hard and can't chime up with any substantive downside

Fördelar:

Easy to use... Works in the background to keep you safe. Finds viruses before they can attack and quarantines them!

Angelo
Project Manager i Kanada
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 11‒50 anställda

Great Program

Fördelar:

Very easy to install and very simple to use. Has kept my computer virus free for years. Would highly recommend.

Nackdelar:

Really not much to complain about. Definitions are kept current and the program works exactly as intended.

susan
Accounting i USA
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 11‒50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Malwarebytes gets rid of stuff your anti virus software misses

Fördelar:

Detects and eliminates known viruses, Trojans, worms, rootkits, adware, and spyware in real time to ensure datasecurity and network integrity. Also helps protect against malicious websites that can download hidden items that can harm your computer and make your system an easy target to hackers.

Nackdelar:

Only protects against KNOWN viruses, Trojans, rootkits, spyware, adware, worms, etc. If the item attacking your computer is something new or not well known yet, it provides no protection

Carole
Office Manager i USA
Juristbyrå, 2‒10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Peace of Mind

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Positive, it found malware and got rid of it, which is why I purchased it knowing it was the extra protection I needed.

Fördelar:

I had a computer problem over the summer and hired an IT company to remote in to look around. They downloaded Malwarebytes and did a scan, and found malware! They told me they use it regularly and recommended I purchase it. I decided to wait and let the free trial expire. A few months later I had another problem with my computer and hired the same company, who once again downloaded a free version of Malwarebytes. This time they did not find any malware but I decided to go ahead and keep it, and it gives me peace of mind every day when I look at the log and see it scanned my system and found no issues.

Nackdelar:

I haven't used it enough to find this out, so far so good.

Nick
Help Desk Manager i USA
Socialpolitik, 201‒500 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Good removal tool, but you shouldn't need it in a corporate environment

Fördelar:

MBAM is fairly easy to use and while its scans can certainly take some time to run, it's better that than it miss infections for the sake of speed. On the extremely rare occasion we suspect something might have become infected somehow, we use MBAM to check it independent of our usual antivirus.

Nackdelar:

As stated in Pros, the speed does tend to be a bit slow. However, I will grant that this is usually a function of A) a spinner drive and B) the fact that it's doing its job. Otherwise the software is very good at what it does.

JAMIE

THE PRICE FOR IT COULD BE LESS EXPENSIVE

Abraham
Compliance Officer i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 51‒200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Ej tillgängligt

Comprehensive Internet Security

Fördelar:

Malwarebytes provides top of the line security for your computer and data systems. It works silently in the background and does not harass you with annoying pop-ups like its competitors. The program is discrete and the interface is easy to understand. I even began using the home version of Malwarebytes for my personal computer.

Nackdelar:

I have had 2 issues with this system during work hours that I needed Customer Support with. Both times, I was unable to reach anyone despite calling into the customer support hotline. The issue resolved itself both times without support.

Danielle
Accountant i Belize
Jordbruk, 11‒50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Malware Problem is no problem.

Fördelar:

Updates daily, so I never have to worry about databases being out of data. Warns promptly when there's junk on a PC, and scheduled scans is perfect especially for the not so tech savvy users.

Nackdelar:

Pop ups in the corner tend to be slightly on the annoying side, but no big deal. There's an x button to close out but it still pings up slowly and interferes with work at times. (They're useful so you have to deal!)

Berkeley
Production Assistant i USA
Konstruktion, 11‒50 anställda

I feel safe and secure!

Fördelar:

I haven't had any issues in the 3 years that i have had this program! One of the best malware and spyware detection elimination software that there is. I ran a scan the first time and it had removed 6 malwares that had my internet browser locked up.

Nackdelar:

I don't have any complaints towards this software. Has done the job for me thus far and i am definitely happy with the results

Mike
Facilities Manager i USA
Filantropi, 11‒50 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Not an everyday usage, type for us. But there when we need it.

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: But overall minimal frustrations for the needed benefit, in our digital age of day to day use or our systems.

Fördelar:

Looks for the things, you don't notice. Finds problems you did know you had. Help the user correct the issues it found. What more would you be looking for in product like this?

Nackdelar:

The occasional freeze up, during the process, and sometimes the updating of the database process crashes.

Jorge
IT Manager i Mexiko
Bil, 201‒500 anställda

Malwarebytes anti-malware

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: it is a really good software just make sure your computers has enough resources.

Fördelar:

it really does a deep scan and removes a lot of garbage generated just by browsing the web. it really improves the performance of the computer once it clean everything

Nackdelar:

it takes a long time to do the scan and it affects the performance of the computer, it consumes a lot of resources.