Remote Recensioner

4,8 (36)

Om Remote

Programvaran skapar en ny standard inom global HR, vilket gör det möjligt för alla företag att få tillgång till bättre löne-, skatte-, förmåns- och efterlevnadslösningar.

Lär dig mer om Remote

Fördelar:

Integrates well with existing systems. Customer support is very good.

Nackdelar:

Very unprofessional and poor customer service. Not included all countries included.

Betyg för Remote

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Remote har ett totalt betyg på 4,8 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 36 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Remote tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (36)

Ryan
Ryan
Technical Support i Sverige
Bank, 11-50 anställda

Good for Startups!

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Remote makes it easy to enrol new employees, contractors, and to manage employee/contractor expenses.

Nackdelar:

The fact that they have switched health insurance providers. One reason we switched to Remote was that they used SafetyWing, however they have now moved to a more well-known brand, with a lower limit.

Katarzyna
Office Manager i Polen

Övervägda alternativ:

Great platform for hiring talents across the world

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Our overall experience with Remote is great. Customer service especially stands out: it's very responsive and always finds the right solution. We cannot imagine hiring process without Remote.

Fördelar:

Remote is a prefect platform for hiring people from across the world. The ease of implementation, super intuitive admin panel and truly amazing customer service - those advantages has made it impossible for us to imagine working without Remote. Remote team will take care of every step of the onboarding and offboarding of the employee, ensuring that we are up to date with the process. The payroll administration is very helpful as well. What is also important, with Remote we don't have to worry about regulatory compliance - we are sure at all times that everything is done in accordance with the regulations of the given country.

Nackdelar:

The pricing is a bit high, but taking into consideration the quality of service, it is acceptable.

Deborah
C&B Manager i Portugal
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 201-500 anställda

Praise for Customer Support

3,0 för 7 månader sedan

Fördelar:

This review is for the members of the Customer Support team, especially Patricia, who helps ever so patiently through the processes of off boarding an individual. My thanks to everyone on the team that I have dealt with. Everyone is polite, helpful and genuinely interested in solving the problem.

In this case I am not commenting on the Software therefore N/A

Peter
COO i Bulgarien
Underhållning, 11-50 anställda

Great Service

4,0 för 3 månader sedan

Fördelar:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]service in assisting and onboarding.

Nackdelar:

all good I like the service as a whole !

Valentin
Senior Software Engineer i Nederländerna
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Easy to use, constantly improving

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: I am working remotely thanks to Remote. Its such a great opportunity to work for any company in the world from your home country.

Fördelar:

- easy to use- good support- frequently improving

Nackdelar:

I don't have any particular remarks so far

Bastian
Business Manager i Tyskland

Good service, great idea

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

It's great that you can work for companies abroad without setting up a cumbersome subsidiary!

Nackdelar:

There are no negative aspects! Everything went positively

Vishesh
Software Engineer i Kanada
Finansiella tjänster, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Remote makes being remote fun

Fördelar:

The ease of use and the UI is amazing. Really enjoyed using it.

Nackdelar:

On the most part a great product. not anything that i didn’t like.

Catarina
Engineering Team Lead i Portugal
Datormjukvara, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Smooth onboarding process and a great support team!

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall the experience with Remote has been great so I highly recommend it.

Fördelar:

The onboarding process was super easy and fast paced, and Remote's platform is very intuitive to use. If you have any doubts, you have a great team to help you throughout. They'll answer all your questions with a agile approach, giving you feedback along the way if they need more time to get back to you with the info you need.

Nackdelar:

The need to submit all public holidays as timeoff day in the platform. It would be best if the public holidays were already loaded by country in the platform requiring only a confirmation from the employee.

Commodity owner i Österrike
Datormjukvara, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Easy to use employer of record

Fördelar:

Integrates well with existing systems. Customer support is very good.

Nackdelar:

Nothing so far. Everything had worked as expected.

Willy
Willy
Senior Business Analyst i Indonesien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 201-500 anställda

First Experience with Remote

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Absolutely amazing, considering HR services is complex with all the details, but remote is able to simplify process even without having to collect any hardcopy files unless for contract.

Fördelar:

Providing support upon employment contractual for overseas company complete with all the details needed to comply with local regulation

Nackdelar:

So far I have to admit that nothing disappoint me yet from my personal experience

Katie
Co-founder and COO i USA
Industriell automation, 11-50 anställda

Remote is fundamental to Phaidra

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Remote enabled Phaidra to build a global company featuring incredible talent that sit at the intersection of industrials and AI - a rare and hard to find talent pool. We started with Remote when they were a start-up themselves, which meant we grew as a company as they did - and were able to share feedback and see the implementation of new features we requested. The collaboration with Remote continues to be awesome and we intend to have Remote as a strategic partner as we scale.

Fördelar:

Remote's software enables Phaidra to bring on new talent from almost anywhere in the world. Their support team is helpful and thoughtful in their communication.

Nackdelar:

It would be great to have more transparency into what stage new employees are in during onboarding. Specifics (like if Remote sent the onboarding email, etc.) would be great!

Anna
Recruiter i Tyskland
Marknadsföring och reklam, 51-200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Great platform with amazing customer service!

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Fördelar:

I think what makes Remote special is a customer service. The representative of Remote for my company: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always very helpful, reachable and takes care of all the questions we have regarding the contracts, platform etc. I definitely recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] expertise to all the clients!

Nackdelar:

The deadline to pay invoices - 1 week is very short to proceed all the documents internally.

Claudia
Head of Operations i Italien
Konsumtionsvaror, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Superior IP protection and customer experience

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Extremely pleasant and smooth. They automate the onboarding process for employees so things that should feel very tedious and time consuming felt breezy and quick. Customer success team is a pleasure to work with and barely need their help given how straightforward their platform is.

Fördelar:

The determining factor for us was that we always felt they were more transparent in how they operate from a legal structure viewpoint, and we could trust our employees' intellectual property to be handled by them.

Nackdelar:

I would like for them to introduce a 24/7 chat feature but they said they're working on it.

Junior Software Developer i Indien
Recensentens källa

The most convenient way to get employment benefits anywhere in the world

Fördelar:

The ease of use and clutter free UI. The UI is well thought out and bug free. Never had any problems

Nackdelar:

None whatsoever. Cannot think of anything wrong with Remote's employment portal.

Anna
Office Manager i Polen
Recensentens källa

Hiring talent across the world made easy

Fördelar:

It made our life easier. Thanks to Remote we have been able to hire talent from countries where we don't have presence in, offer compliant contracts and save time on payroll management. We also received support with tax and legal issues specific to different cases. Whoever we had a problem, the Remote team has gone above and beyond to find a solution.

Nackdelar:

Because onboarding employees in every country depends on local regulations, it requires and a proactive approach from the person doing the enrollment and being in contact with the onboarding/happiness team.

Marie
Head of Finance i Frankrike
Psykisk vård, 51-200 anställda

Great experience

Fördelar:

Remote has been a very good partner in our process of worldwide remote onboarding. It made hiring so easy in different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our contact at Remote, has been very helpful and available since the very beginning. I love the simulator.

Nackdelar:

I wish we had better known how things work in foreign countries (probationary period, notice period, etc), sometimes it's a surprise.

Jan-Pieter
Director i Nederländerna
Informationstjänster, 2-10 anställda

Excellent service

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Extremely positive, we will use Remote for any non-local hire guaranteed and am a big fan.

Fördelar:

- Great service, great team, really assisted us in making our employee feel welcomed, appreciated and generally just a great choice. - Flexible to adjust to our rhythms and schedules and making sure to get out of our way while providing the service

Nackdelar:

- The different payments per region are somewhat difficult to get into, this could be a little clearer / potentially shown in the interface.

Caitiona
CFO i Irland

Great platform & Service

4,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Service and support throughout sale, implementation and onboarding was patient and efficient. Our AE [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was knowledgeable and thorough throughout and continues to provide excellent service.

Fördelar:

Easy to use. Clean process for onboarding.

Nackdelar:

The layout is not very intuitive initially however it is overcome.

Bernardo
Frontend Developer i Venezuela
Recensentens källa

The best tool for managing my invoices and getting paid

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: If it weren't for Remote, it would be impossible for me to have a remote job and get paid effectively. They are the most wonderful tool I've ever used for managing my invoices and getting paid.

Fördelar:

Is really easy to set up and use, and the process of getting paid is really quick. Their support team is also great, I'm in a country that is really hard to make business with, and Florian Prokosch had a personal meeting with me to help me sort out all the issues I was having.

Nackdelar:

The process for me was a little harder than usual because I live in a country that is really hard to make business with. You can't use Box offices as a billing address, and that was also a little hard to solve, but their support team helped me with all of that.

Head of sales Northern Europe i Bulgarien
Internet, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

I thought it was bad until we've switched to a competitor

4,0 för 4 månader sedan

Fördelar:

- Overall the UI is really intuitive and easy to navigate - very straightforward onboarding - lots of good resources to assist with info on each country and their own regulations - easy way to submit expenses and a clear dashboard of where things are at.

Nackdelar:

-they are a victim of their own success support takes ages to get back to you. -original bundles of benefits were somewhat dubious in the UK ( a no name pension provider and medical) -not really geared for contractors but more for remote employees

Software Engineer i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 501-1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Best service for managing remote employees and payroll with tax compliances

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall experience with remote is very good because of simplicity and ease of access it manages payroll and tax compliances very effectively.

Fördelar:

This software is very easy to use and access it.

Nackdelar:

There's nothing here as a con because it is my first time using this tool before that the process is manual but now it is all taken care of my Remote itself.

Kerry
Director of Human resources i Storbritannien
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51-200 anställda

A great EoR

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience of working with Remote has been excellent. Our support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is responsive, supportive and extremely helpful and professional. A first class service!

Fördelar:

This software is easy to use, intuitive and the dashboard allows easy access to all services

Nackdelar:

There is nothing I don't like about Remote.

Lauren
Founder Associate i Frankrike
Recensentens källa

Great support and easy to use

Fördelar:

We've been working with Remote for almost a year now and had a great experience, especially with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who has always been available to help us when needed.

n/a

Marius Enzo
Business Development Representative i Tyskland
Sport, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Easy accessibility to all documents

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Benefits as an employer: easy to use system compared to traditional employer management

Fördelar:

The easy access and clear overview about all my documents, payments etc.

Nackdelar:

Maybe more complex employee profile in general

Melissa
CDSM i Filippinerna
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Software for Remote Worker

Fördelar:

Very easy to use,accessible and I like how fast the support team responds to my inquiry.

Nackdelar:

I don't have any least liked features to mention