Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Deel Recensioner

4,8 (1 011)

Om Deel

Löner och efterlevnad som har byggts för den globala arbetsstyrkan. Betala ditt team med ett klick och låt Deel ta hand om skatter och förmåner.

Lär dig mer om Deel

Fördelar:

Contractors start operating rapidly so they can begin adding value right away.

Nackdelar:

Not flexible about compliance(most requests are denied).

Betyg för Deel

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Deel har ett totalt betyg på 4,8 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 1 011 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Deel tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (1 011)

Titus
Titus
Data Analyst Team Leader i Kenya
Kundservice, 501‒1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Deel is revolutionizing the hiring and payment paradigm!

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Wonderful experience so far for the period I have used deel

Fördelar:

One thing I like with deal is it’s ssl security which gives me a peace of mind that both my information and assets are secure. The user interface is easy to navigate and it gives multiple withdrawals options that basically suits anyone anywhere.

Nackdelar:

Ver good customer support although there is still room to improve the ETR.

förra månaden

Hi there, Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel and that you found our platform easy and convenient to use. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, Deel Team

Ali
Business Development Manager i Egypten
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2‒10 anställda

Deel, International Contractor Portal

Fördelar:

Basically what has been popping for Deel, is that you can pay international employees directly in a fast and an easy way. Also waiting for their card to be open internationally in my country, I feel this will cut of a lot of hassle for us international contractors.

Nackdelar:

I dislike their customer support team, they are repetitive and uneducated when it comes to providing high customer experience. Also I dislike the fact, that it might shows on their system a certain payment day and it does not arrive until 5 days later, so basically, their system needs to reflect all and everything they speak about, and it should reflect the payment arrival directly.

förra månaden

Hi there, We have seen your Capterra review and apologize for any inconvenience you've faced. To better understand your experience and work towards a resolution, we'd appreciate it if you could schedule a call with us at https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/reviews-complaints-g2. We will actively check your support history to see if there's anything we can help you with before our call. Your satisfaction with Deel's services is our utmost priority, so let’s have a quick chat and improve. Best, Deel Team

Puhupwas
Software Engineer i Indien
Datormjukvara, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

Efficient and User-Friendly Platform for Remote Work Management

3,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

User-Friendly Interface - The platform is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple to manage contracts, payments, and compliance.

Nackdelar:

The platform offers limited customization options for contracts and workflows, which might not meet the specific needs of all users.

för 3 veckor sedan

Dear Puhupwas, We appreciate you sharing your concerns on Capterra. We apologize for any disappointment caused. Your feedback guides our improvements, and we're actively addressing the issues you've raised. To gather more insights and ensure a better experience in the future, could we schedule a call? Please use https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/reviews-complaints-g2. Thank you for helping us enhance Deel services.

Business Development Associate i Filippinerna
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2‒10 anställda

Efficiency in using Deel

Fördelar:

I like how easy and convenient Deel payment is to use. It allows me to securely receive payments from clients all over the world with just a few clicks. The value of Deel for someone working at home is that it simplifies the payment process, saves time, and provides peace of mind knowing that transactions are secure.

Nackdelar:

One thing I dislike about Deel is that their fees can be higher compared to other payment platforms. Additionally, the withdrawal process can sometimes take longer than expected, causing delays in receiving funds. The platform's customer service can also be slow to respond to inquiries or issues, which can be frustrating for users. Overall, while Deel offers convenience, there are some drawbacks that can impact the overall user experience.

Jatin
Jatin
Software Engineer i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

Quick local bank transfer

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Its really good, i use its mobile progressive app which helps in doing all the work without laptop

- Quick local bank transfer - Ease of use - mobile responsiveness

Nackdelar:

Exchange fees which deels charges even when provider fees is 0% with local bank withdrawal , Deel charges exchange fees of 2% of withdrawal amount

för 2 veckor sedan

Hi Jatin, We truly appreciate your review on Capterra as we strive for excellence. We want to improve your experience and make it exceptional. Your opinion matters a lot to us, and we'd love the opportunity to address any concerns you might have. Please feel free to schedule a 15-minute call with one of our experts at https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/reviews-complaints-g2. This will help us improve your so far good experience and make it perfect next time. We're here to listen and ensure your experience is nothing short of perfect! Best, Deel

Himanshu
Himanshu
SE i Indien
Mattillverkning, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

Deel for everything

Fördelar:

Deel is one platform solution for all of the HR, Payroll and international hiring. Everything at a single place with an intuitive UI it makes so easy to understand and use

Nackdelar:

noting that I could find at the momenttt

för 2 veckor sedan

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. Your feedback means a lot to us! Best, Deel Team

Josefina
Josefina
HR Supervisor i Argentina

Great Services

Fördelar:

It´s easy to use, on both sides, as a client and as a contractor. I will recommend this app always, it´s a MUST-have for international companies with WorldWide contractors

Nackdelar:

The fees are sometimes high for the contractors.

Camilo
Camilo
Specialist Creative i Colombia
Design, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Fast service to my bank account!

Fördelar:

The fees, fast service and good customer support.

Nackdelar:

They don't have a mobile app yet, but they are working on that.

förra månaden

Hello Camilo, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. Your feedback means a lot to us! Best, Deel Team

James
James
Business Development Representative i Filippinerna
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201‒500 anställda

Deel is the best

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Eloquent and smooth. Every time I use it’s just awesome!

Fördelar:

User friendly software and easy to maneuver

Nackdelar:

None so far, it gave me ease of mind when I use it

Fender
Fender
QA ENGINEER i Nicaragua
Datormjukvara, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Deel for independent contract employee.

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It was amazing! becase there's a lot of options to use.

Fördelar:

Is Easy and also Quickly to make my request and secure to use my money.

Nackdelar:

There no mobile application, that is sad to open the browser through my phone.

förra månaden

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, Deel Team

Malvika
TA Manager i Indien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Simple, efficient and compliant EOR service that is value for money

4,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Deel was a great EOR partner service platform that delivered quality, value for money service throughout its course. We were extremely satisfied with the customer support team which has been ever responsive and kept up with all our queries at all odd times. Definitely a partner worth working with for all our future international hiring that require contract and payroll support

Fördelar:

Value for money Ease of use Simple, efficient dashboard systems Responsive Customer Support

Nackdelar:

Over-reliance on customer support for easy doubts or query resolutions

Senior Counsel i USA
Kundservice, 501‒1 000 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Deel Multiplies our Team

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: They've been great to work with on the customer-service side of things. They are quick to jump on calls. One of the better experiences as I compare to our other vendors.

Fördelar:

We are a very small team on the people and legal side. Deel turns one person into many. The ease of use is critical and important dates don't slip through the cracks. More importantly, it gives us flexibility to meet the unique needs of various departments without anchoring us to one way of doing things.

Nackdelar:

The cost per head is somewhat high given the small size of our company. The upfront contract negotiations and set up took a little bit of time.

Madeleine
CTO i Sverige

Great payroll services

4,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: With Deel I am able to manage my offshore hires and their payroll with ease. I don't have to know local law - Deel takes care of it for me.

Fördelar:

It's an easy onboarding for both employer and employee.

Nackdelar:

The time reporting is a bit confusing (for employer). It's difficult to find historic time reports and know exactly which reports belong to which invoices. It takes unnecessary time for me to put the pieces together.

för 11 månader sedan

Hi there, We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Deel. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us. Your feedback is important to us and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, Deel Team

Marvin
Cost Estimator i Honduras
Konstruktion, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

A very easy to use payment software

5,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, my experience has been great. My boss asked me to look for ways I could receive payments along with my other team members, I found Deel, and until now, payments are on time, costs are less and we don't have to wait too much time to receive the money on our bank account.

Fördelar:

I like the fact that I can have a contract and automatically receive my payments on time.

Nackdelar:

I would like to be elegible for a Deel card. Also, the bank where my debit card is associated no longer accept Deel's transactions, but I still can get the money through Swift, which is expensive.

för 11 månader sedan

Hi there, Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, The Deel Team 🚀

Becka
Becka
Chief Operations Officer i USA
Underhållning, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

The best solution for our small company's global-hiring needs remains Deel

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: We went with Deel, even though they were slightly more expensive than comparable products, solely for their customer engagement and service factors. They have been a boon to our studio's ability to hire internationally and compliantly, and we could not have done this without them. We consider the Deel teammates assigned to our studio as a part of our overall payroll and HR team and chat with them constantly to better serve our teammates, but also to help improve the overall Deel experience for small businesses like us, who are looking to go global and tap into the talent around the world but lack the means to do it themselves.

Fördelar:

First and foremost, the customer service is top-notch at Deel. Their teams are responsive, knowledgeable, and also self-aware enough to know when they may not have a ready answer, but they do know how to find and deliver one in a timely manner. We love the flexibility of options for hiring internationally - be it as an EOR or as a contractor but without the overhead of compliance and ensuring we're adhering to international requirements and laws we do not understand. They're also always listening to suggestions about how to provide better services and options, regardless of company size, which as a small company, we greatly appreciate.

Nackdelar:

There are still some rough edges with Deel's billing system and fully fleshing out some optionality within different countries, but while this is something we don't particularly see as a pro - the opportunity that the Deel team has taken to turn cons into wins balances these negatives out. They will work through your understanding and take suggestions -- it's never a "this is it, so deal" from them. They remain collaborative and aware of their weaknesses and areas for improvement. Sometimes billing statements aren't the clearest unless you talk to their support team to decipher them, but we've already seen updates on this front and look forward to continual improvements.

för 12 månader sedan

Hey there, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback. Best, Deel Team

Xiaoyu
HRBP i USA
Datorspel, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Best solution when you need to hire someone globally

Fördelar:

1. An industry leader that entered the market early in terms of international salary and compliance.2. The solutions are relatively comprehensive, with both contractor and EOR options available. There are physical entities in Russia and Belarus, and our services are not outsourced through third parties.3.The platform itself is free, and services are charged. The overall price is low, with no startup fees. Compared to several other suppliers, Deel' prices have an advantage.4. The settlement exchange rate is close to our daily algorithm and is reasonable.5. Invoicing is done on the 25th of each month for settlement, and salaries are paid to employees on the last day of each month, which is more convenient for our internal salary settlement and adjustment.6. It is worth mentioning that [sensitive content hidden], the Sales Consultant we are working with, is one of the main reasons we chose DEEL. He is fluent in both Chinese and English, has a very positive and proactive attitude, responds quickly, provides professional services, and has a professional understanding of payment risks in Belarus and Russia. He will be in charge of our entire project and will also provide us with a customer service team in the future.

Nackdelar:

During our usage, there have been settlement issues due to exchange rate fluctuations, but [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful and we were able to reach a reasonable solution in the end. We haven't thought of any particular issues at the moment.

för 12 månader sedan

Hey there, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our support team. We are thrilled to hear that you received prompt responses and were satisfied with the service provided. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent support. Best, Deel Team

Javier
Business Operations Assistant i Spanien
Personal & rekrytering, 51‒200 anställda

Simply amazing

Fördelar:

All the different options you have to administrate your payroll are great and really easy to understand. The "Deel Card" and "Deel Advance" features are excellent.

Nackdelar:

It would be nice to have your contracts information in the same page where you see all your contracts listed (as an expandable module instead of move to another URL).

för 11 månader sedan

Hello Javier, Thank you very much for your glowing review, we're happy to hear how you feel about our product and the services we provide! We're always doing our best to expand on our product and this feedback you shared on having your contracts' information all be in the same page as an expandable module is truly appreciated. This has been shared with our team to look into it for a possible future update. You can always count on us to exceed your expectations and thank you for choosing Deel! Best, Deel Team

Manon
Director of People i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Never have to worry about our international workforce

5,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Their CS team is the best. Periodically, they make sure to check in with us to see if there are any ways they can improve or assist. They will also make sure that we're aware of new useful feature or tool. Whenever we have a question, they make sure to respond asap and help us out.

Fördelar:

What I like most about Deel is that they make sure you are compliant in every location you'd like to employ in. Whether there are policy changes in existing contracts, or you'd like to hire in a new country, I can count on their expertise and advise to make solid decisions about expanding our workforce.

Nackdelar:

I wish we could integrate Deel with our US HR system, to pull in the information straight to Gusto for example.

för 11 månader sedan

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our platform and customer service team. We are delighted to hear that you found our platform easy and convenient to use and that our support team was able to provide you with the assistance you needed. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service. Thank you for choosing Deel! Best, Deel Team

Reeves
AI Tutor i USA
Telekommunikation, 51‒200 anställda

Deel Review

Fördelar:

What I like most about Deel is its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features that simplify the process of managing global payroll and compliance. Deel offers a seamless experience for both employers and contractors, providing clear, straightforward processes for onboarding, payments, and compliance tracking. The platform's ability to handle multiple currencies and its integration with local tax regulations is particularly impressive, making it much easier to manage international teams. Additionally, the responsive customer support and the detailed knowledge base are valuable resources that enhance the overall user experience.

Nackdelar:

One aspect of Deel that I found less favorable is the occasional complexity in navigating certain features, especially for first-time users. While the platform is generally intuitive, some specific functionalities could benefit from more streamlined workflows and clearer instructions. Additionally, the pricing structure, although justified by the range of services offered, might be considered on the higher side for smaller businesses or startups. There can also be occasional delays in customer support response times, which can be challenging when urgent issues arise.

för 2 veckor sedan

Hi Reeves! Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed communicating with our Support team! Regards, Deel Team

Šime
Expert contributor i Kroatien
Grundskola, 201‒500 anställda

Deel review

5,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: All in all, I am quite satisfied with the Deel as a product. It works very well and is easy to use.

Fördelar:

Deel is simple to use. Its features are easily accesible, and they work flawlessly. The payment is always received on time and is the correct amount.

Nackdelar:

Most of the deel features are excellent; however, in my opinion, the only downside is the recently introduced authorization because it takes too much time and is a bit complicated.

för 11 månader sedan

Hello, Thank you very much for your positive review! We're happy to hear you've been having a satisfying experience with our product. We wish to provide you with the best possible experience, so if you have any questions about the authorization, please contact our Support team, it is always our pleasure to help. Thank you very much for choosing Deel! Best, Deel Team

Christopher
Director of Finance and Accounting i USA
Personal & rekrytering, 11‒50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Time Saver

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall, with normal day to day payments of contractor and employees things go smoothly and work really well with Deel. When there is a hiccup in that, sometimes it can be difficult to resolve. Though at this point the efficiencies improved in day to day operations and payments still outweigh the issues I've run into.

Fördelar:

Deel setup was done well with a dedicated support person that was incredibly responsive and helpful. To get up and running went pretty smoothly. Their customer service team is very responsive and does their best to solve issues swiftly.

Nackdelar:

There are still some bugs in the software that pop up from time to time.Often teams outside of their customer service team don't have as helpful a mindset.

Verifierad recensent
Logistik & Supply Chain, 2‒10 anställda
Källa: GetApp

Very bad support - extremely inefficient

1,0 för 10 månader sedan

Fördelar:

The concept sounds good - the problem is big and is worth solving - could have an amazing impact

Nackdelar:

Deel sounds really good on paper, the problem they are addressing is important and their impact could be huge on both their clients and their employees. On actuality, Deel failed to meet the minimum expectations every time they were needed.The processing of the visa was delayed multiple times, and the process is full of inefficiencies. The employee is asked to use the portal to upload their documents, the portal looks good and is comprehensive but is never used by the Deel team and the employee is asked for the same information and documents every time.First payroll was delayed, the rest so far has been arriving on time.The health insurance coverage had interruptions and the support to recover insurance was delayed and underwhelming.Every government application where you'll need them will take 10 times the normal time and cost 10 times the normal cost.The support is really lacking, you will need to reach out over chat to a team that has no knowledge nor ability and is always blocked by other teams that you cannot reach to.

Sebastian
Sr Product Manager i Peru
Bank, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Best way to get paid and spend worldwide as an international contractor

4,0 för 10 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Super easy onboarding and a debit card that I can use worldwide

Nackdelar:

1. No app which makes it a pain especially since I generally use my phone instead of my laptop2. Cannot add cards to Apple/Google Wallet3. Cannot withdraw from ATM

för 10 månader sedan

Hey! Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Regards, The Deel Team.

Olena
Financial Controller i Cypern
Datorspel, 201‒500 anställda

Playgendary's review

Kommentarer: Overall experience is pleasant

Fördelar:

User friendly interface, good customer support, flexibility with pricing policy, a lot of information on how to use Deel is available

Nackdelar:

EOR with visa support is expensive (one-off 7k+ for visa application looks over expensive)

för 12 månader sedan

Hey therem Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Cheers, Deel Team

Monika
Business Operations Lead i Slovakien

CF review

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: So far good.

Fördelar:

One place for invoices, one contact point for EOR in multiple countries, easy to review and approved expenses and payments, good overview of the team. Notification about upcoming public holidays.

Nackdelar:

A bit cumbersome way to get and customize reports, not the easiest way to review and approve expenses if submitted by multiple persons.Unclear contracting conditions (especially for EOR that left within 6 months) and payment structure...but this improved now in Sept with the itemized invoice.

för 10 månader sedan

Hello Monika, Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to hear of your positive experience so far with our platform. We truly appreciate your feedback on areas where we can continue to keep improving as well. This has been shared with the team so it can be looked into for a possible future update. Thank you so much for choosing Deel! Best, Deel Team