Critical Mention Recensioner

4,3 (13)

Om Critical Mention

Sök i realtid bland TV, radio, webbaserade nyheter och sociala medier med branschens snabbaste medieövervaknings- och kontaktdatabastjänst.

Lär dig mer om Critical Mention

Fördelar:

The UI/UX is definitely what sets Critical Mention apart. It's very easy to use, setup custom searches and alerts, and trim clips.

Betyg för Critical Mention

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna
4,0

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Critical Mention har ett totalt betyg på 4,3 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 13 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Filtrera recensioner (13)

Sortera efter

Har du använt Critical Mention tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (13)

Verifierad recensent
PR Manager i Ukraina
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Internet, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Complete mention monitoring from a single place

Fördelar:

This is the best in class mention tracking platform, we are always up to date now.

Nackdelar:

Robust software for a reasonable price, we are 100% suttisfied.

för 2 år sedan

Thank you very much for leaving such a remarkable review. Our Critical Mention team appreciates your input and is delighted to know that we are providing 'the best in class mention tracking platform' service. Thanks again for the wonderful review!

Scott
Vice President i USA
Pr och kommunikation, 51-200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Well-priced media monitoring software with a few flaws, but superb customer service

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Our experience with Critical Mention has been favorable, but with the onslaught of new and updated competitors, transitioning to a new provider is not off the table.

Fördelar:

Critical Mention incorporates all coverage, including broadcast, into easy-to-research keywords and client names. Viewing, selecting and building custom reports is very simple. The UI is intuitive and effective.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes Critical Mention inexplicably misses published stories, so we always need to manually cross-reference reports. Broadcast video clips are not automatically available in HD, so while you can view and download them, they're not necessarily usable for creating internal tools such as sizzle reels.

för 2 år sedan

Hi Scott, thank you for sharing your experience using our Earned Media Suite. We're delighted to see that you enjoy our platform's user experience and the help of our account management team. Please feel free to reach out to your account manager so we can help refine your searches. Thanks again for sharing!

ASHLEY
publicist i USA
Pr och kommunikation, Egenföretagare

Review

1,0 för 2 år sedan

Fördelar:

the analytics charts in the reporting tool

Nackdelar:

didn’t have the publications i needed to monitor

för 2 år sedan

Hi Ashley, we appreciate you sharing your experience. Please reach out to your account manager so we can set up the tracking you need. We're happy to help

Stacy
CEO i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

Övervägda alternativ:

Critical Mention Helps Makes Our Press Even More Newsworthy

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Our agency went viral - literally viral around the world - due to our ability to quickly share detailed metrics during several media outlet interviews. The data is easy to pull, and the reports are customizable for client needs.

Fördelar:

Critical Mention allows us to stay up-to-the-very-minute (literally) of media mentions of our agency and our clients. Often when we do a PR interview, Critical Mention lets us know it is live before the reporter has had a chance to email us. It also provides the metrics we need for clients to be able to showcase overall impressions and media value, while allowing us to remove clutter nonsense that is repetitive and not relevant for tracking needs. We use the software more so for tracking TV coverage for clients as we do product placement for brands as part of our agency services. Critical Mention allows us to review content without having to have a massively extensive (with heavy upkeep) monster of a DVR system in place.

Nackdelar:

The social media analytics still have some room to improve, and the maximum you can search for mentions is 60 days - so you need to stay on top of reporting and not use it for competitive research unless you have forethought to plan and download those reports on a continuous basis.

Tom
Director of Communications/Media Relations i USA
Högre utbildning, 501-1 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

Critical Mention Works for US

Fördelar:

I like how I can see, edit through word play, and then save and download video clips. I also like that I can save clips/articles/etc. into separate files for sharing with our leadership team.

Nackdelar:

I wish I could figure out or have a way to block from seeing multiple postings of the same article. It's bothersome to see multiples of the same thing in my feed each day.

för 2 år sedan

Hi Tom, Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We are delighted to see that you love using our Critical Mention Wordplay feature. We always strive to provide the greatest earned media service and customer support, so we appreciate you saying we're the best media monitoring service out there! Thanks again!

Nile
Dir. of Communications i USA
Allmän säkerhet, 501-1 000 anställda

Solid media monitoring

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Expensive, but very solid and easy to use media monitoring software with decent analytics options. Building reports for our board was very easy.

Fördelar:

Really liked being able to clip the media segments based on the text provided to ensure I captured the entire clip.

Nackdelar:

On occasion, the media clip and corresponding text did not include the entire clip and there was nothing I could do to get it.

för 2 år sedan

Hi Nile, Thank you for sharing your experience using Critical Mention's Earned Media Suite. If you need any help with the platform, please feel free to contact your account manager. We're thrilled you enjoy our reporting features. Thanks again!

Jesse
Communications Coordinator i Kanada
Finansiella tjänster, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great for a lot of things, awesome for social media

Fördelar:

The search function allows me to find the latest news in my field before most other people, and this also allows me to make social media posts that get good traction.

Nackdelar:

Can be a bit clunky at times. There's a feature that allows you to download TV clips but they come with a watermark that can't be removed and they don't come with permission to post on social media.

för 2 år sedan

Hi Jesse, thank you for sharing how Critical Mention allows you to track your earned media mentions and helps influence the content you share with your audiences. We appreciate your feedback!

Kelsey
Account Supervisor, PR i USA
Pr och kommunikation, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Easy to Use but Misses the Mark at Times

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I enjoy the product and have worked with this and competitors before. I would say each has their pros and cons but this has been the most seamless for sharing clips with my clients.

Fördelar:

The link to reporting feature makes it easy for me to share broadcast clips with my agency clients. The site is also visually easy to navigate and know what to do.

Nackdelar:

The clip editor time signature seems to be off. The wordplay feature seems to be 5 seconds behind the actual language. Searching regionally also involves lots of drop-down menus and navigation and I feel like that could be easier to use.

för 2 år sedan

Kelsey, thank you for sharing how Critical Mention has helped you easily share clips with your PR agency clients. We appreciate your feedback and are using your response to enhance the Critical Mention experience. Thank you!

Verifierad recensent
Digital Director i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Statsförvaltningen, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Best software I've used for clips

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Highly recommend – it's much easier than any other similar software I've used.

Nackdelar:

We've had a few issues with specific networks in the past, but that's broader issue with networks and not specifically with Critical Mention.

Rafael
communications specalist i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 10 000+ anställda

generates clear reports

Fördelar:

The product is intuitive and allows me to generate earned media reports extremely fast.

Nackdelar:

There are a few earned media hits that aren't picked up by the software.

för 2 år sedan

Rafael, thank you very much for sharing how Critical Mention allows you to quickly track your earned media mentions. Please reach out to your account manager to ensure you're tracking all of your mentions. Thanks again, for the kind review.

Sarah
Director of Communications i USA
Turistföretag, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Pull all of my media coverage in minutes!

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I am able to show my partners how much value we've gotten out of our trade media.

Fördelar:

This software pull all of my media coverage in minutes. It shows the value of my coverage, reach/audience and links to all of the clips. It even pulls video clips from live TV.

Nackdelar:

It cannot track some radio due to closed captioning. I also wish it could pull social media coverage as well so that i could pull everything in one report instead of using two different softwares.

Sarah
Outreach i USA

Easy to search

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Fördelar:

It was very easy to figure out how to use the software and search for related topic for our organization.

Nackdelar:

I felt that all the searches did not come up when the word was searched. I would have to use different words for one topic.

Marie
Independent Contractor i USA
Har använt programvaran för: Ej tillgängligt

Reporting is quick

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Fördelar:

Reporting is quick and easy. This is something that I've needed for a while with my social media management position. I also am able to gather useful data to better target my audience. The implementation process was also pretty quick and easy.

Nackdelar:

It is a bit time consuming and cumbersome to use. There is still a lot of updating that would benefit this software as it evolves.