Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Om Zoho Assist

Zoho Assist erbjuder ett enkelt och smidigt användargränssnitt för anslutning till fjärrdatorer var som helst i världen.

Lär dig mer om Zoho Assist

Fördelar:

Browser integration and Linux support are top features for us. Unattended also is a key feature for us.

Nackdelar:

Two features are missing as of now. Real-time voice chats with client and auto chat transcript mailing to the client at the end of the sesion.

Betyg för Zoho Assist

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Zoho Assist har ett totalt betyg på 4,7 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 999 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Zoho Assist tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (999)

Harsh Vardhan
Harsh Vardhan
Partner i Indien
Bokföring, 11‒50 anställda

Seamless performance

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Its easy to deploy and perform especially the unattended access.

Nackdelar:

Unattended accesss simplicity, web based, easy to deploy and start access.

Nanette
Owner i Kanada
Detaljhandel, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Zoho Assist - Great Product!

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Everything has been great. Support has been wonderful and it is very easy to connect and use. I'm very happy and will definitely be purchasing a monthly subscription.

Fördelar:

I liked how easy it was to connect to a remote computer using Zoho Assist and that I don't require a password on the remote computer to access remotely. This was required by a previous program I had used and it was awful because if there was a disconnect the password would reset and I couldn't access remotely.

Nackdelar:

Nothing so far. I haven't had any issues that make me dislike the program.

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director i Sydafrika
Recensentens källa

ZOHO Assist is going to be indispensable when it is perfect

3,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Having only used ZOHO Assist for about 6 months, it is good. It is better than the horrendous prices that you need to pay for TeamViewer, and it integrates better than AnyDesk.

Fördelar:

I love that ZOHO Assist is part of the ZOHO One suite. This means that we can deploy the client to all of our support tickets. In this it integrates with the rest of ZOHO perfectly like ZOHO Desk and ZOHO CRM. It is really simple and allows us complete control over connections.

Nackdelar:

The recording of the remote support does not work as much as we try. The second when connecting to a server for a client, it seemed like a memory leak was increasing the resource usage after a couple of hours. This meant that we had to restart the server and use AnyDesk rather. Not a great testimonial, but this should be easily fixable.

Clay
Manager i USA
Grossist, 51‒200 anställda

Zoho Assist For Remote Support

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We have been very happy with the overall experience. The software is well-designed and we have never had any technical issues and have never had to contact Zoho technical support. That is a real plus for us.

Fördelar:

Very easy to implement and use for our environment. Especially like the web based interface. More features than we use in our small office to be honest. Overall great dollar to product value.

Nackdelar:

Our remote customers are unfamiliar with the Zoho name and are sometimes hesitant to connect. We have to assure them that this is a legit piece of software to allay their fears. Not really a big deal, tho.

Paul
Systems Administrator i USA
Sport, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

How to not break the bank with remote assistance.

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Zoho has been great, it functions as a tool that I don't have to worry about and don't feel I'm being gouged

Fördelar:

The cost to feature/function ratio is great. There are lot of features found in comparable more expensive solutions but available at a much more budget friendly package. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate and understand vs other more costly solutions.

Nackdelar:

Unattended agents sometimes go offline for short periods of time after intense troubleshooting sessions that require multiple reboots, connect, disconnects.

Amritashan
Architect i Indien
Fastighet, 2‒10 anställda

Value for money

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Before trying out Zoho Assist, i was using another product until one fine day some critical problem on their server knocked it out for a few hours.
i have used Zoho Assist for a few days now and it feels almost like it is not there. This is really difficult to achieve for most of the in-your-face software packages available in the market. Once you connect to a remote client, it is as if you are working on your own computer.
This is the perfect remote assistance software.

Fördelar:

* browser-based entirely. you don't have to install another software to provide assistance. * Super smooth connectivity * easy on pockets * translates keys-strokes between platforms (i use it from my linux to connect to a remote Mac, and i don't have to bother about translating my, for example, CTRL + S to CMD + S to save my files. * does not bother with constant ads or purchase requests

Nackdelar:

Cons are a little difficult to find. If i have to be really picky, i would probably say it is the default graphics quality of the remote client that is streamed. But then, remote desktop/assistance is not supposed to be used for multimedia entertainment. And again, it is configurable in the settings, so it is not a bother.

Dan
President i USA

Remote Support

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: So far, the service is meeting & exceeding my expectations based on years of use with other like services.

1. Ease of Use 2. Ease of Deployment across different platforms

Nackdelar:

1. User interface is a bit confusing with several other products and services offered by the company.

Ricardo
Support Manager i USA
Dator- och nätverkssäkerhet, 11‒50 anställda

Zoho is a great Tool

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Support - GREAT. Always answer within minutes.
The tool - Great and easy to use.

Fördelar:

The ability to provide remote support to users without having to pay a huge price.

Nackdelar:

nothing so far. The software is simple and easy to use

Joshua
Proprietor i Storbritannien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

My favourite remote technician tool

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I have found it to be very reliable at maintaining a connection and have never found the service unavailable in over 3 years. I found it more performant than LogMeIn and very close to RDC.

Fördelar:

The price is very competitive, but Zoho Assist is in many ways fuller featured than it's competition. The licensing is scaleable for any business size.

Nackdelar:

There is not currently a native ARM64 Windows version of the client.

Verifierad recensent
Detaljhandel, 11‒50 anställda

Easy to use

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Easy to use, and easy to connect

nothing

Benjamin
IT Systems Administrator i USA
Spel och casinos, 501‒1 000 anställda

Really Easy Setup

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

Fördelar:

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

Nackdelar:

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

Jay
Supreme Lord and Master. i Australien
Konstruktion, Egenföretagare

Great Product

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I use this software daily to provide remote computer support to individuals and businesses. Since COVID this type of service is in high demand.

Fördelar:

There are slightly easier to use products on the market but when I looked at pricing they were approximately 3 or 4 times the price $14 odd dollars a month compared to $52 odd dollars a month. Value for money this product wins hands down. As a sole trader incorporating $14 a month into my fees makes me look a whole lot more competitive to my customers than $52.

Nackdelar:

The software sometimes as the customer if the Technician can access their clipboard an excessive amount of times *between 3 and 20 times for one session* - it also asks when you arent even trying to use the clipboard. This can feel obtrusive and unneccessary.

Matthew
IT Administrator i USA
Detaljhandel, 51‒200 anställda

Zoho Assist = Great value, Reliable service, and very customizable

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: We primarily use Zoho Assist to provide remote access to company workstations but also use it to provide remote IT support

Fördelar:

Zoho Assist is the most affordable RDP and remote support platform we have used. The service is extremely reliable and consistent - in a year-and-a-half we've experienced only a couple service outages - which were resolved quickly with the progress communicated to us throughout. Zoho is also constantly adding useful features and improving the quality of their product on a monthly basis. Assist is also very customizable to tailor specifically to business and client needs and can be seamlessly integrated into a vast array of other Zoho or business application products.

Nackdelar:

Because Zoho offers such a wide variety of business solutions the subscription costs, licensing requirements, and configuration administration can be a bit confusing. It can lead to frustration when trying to customize a solution or integrate systems. The live support is very good though, and they always respond to our email inquiries .

Alix
Owner i USA
Dator- och nätverkssäkerhet, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Zoho Assist is the last remotely platform you will ever need…

5,0 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I am 100% happy with Zoho Assist. It makes my life easier and my customers life easier. It saves a whole bunch of $$$ a month, and it’s super dependable. Their platform is never down and always consistent. I highly recommend Zoho Assist.

Fördelar:

My absolute favorite thing about Zoho Assist is how easy it is to use on a computer and on my iPad. My customers don’t struggle to install the software and get support. I love the fact that they have customized rates to accommodate smaller IT companies. I definitely recommend this to everyone I talk to about simple and fast Remote Desktop solutions.

Nackdelar:

Nothing. I’ve been using Zoho Assist for 3 years and I have not found one thing I dislike about this platform!!!

James
Co-Owner i USA
Detaljhandel, 2‒10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

An amazing tool to help your business get more done and troubleshoot remotely when troubles arise.

5,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I couldn't be happier with how well this tool has help me be more efficient and be able to not only get more done but to help those on my team in a moments notice from where ever I might be.

Fördelar:

I love the simplicity if setup and the ability to remote in and help team members anytime they run into trouble. I also love accessing my main work machine from my mobile devices and lower-powered machines. It also allows me to carry less licenses for some software titles so I can keep it on my main work machine and remote access that to get work done.

Nackdelar:

The only trouble I've run into I think is related to the machines I've been running them on and that's when my lower-powered machines start to bog down because they are dated and have lower system resources sometimes I drop my connection but it's an easy reconnect and I'm back up and running.

Managing Director i Storbritannien
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Look at an alternative to the very expensive other remote assist application

5,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We were looking at a sensible prices alternative to main named remote access/assist application. We need occasional access to our clients server and PC to assist in problem resolving. The issue we have is that we have several engineer who do oncall assistance. They might only need to get remote access to a customers system once or twice a year. But you can guarantee when they do its 2am in the morning and its urgent. We needed something that everyone could have on their laptops without the extreme expense of a additional license to cover that unusual event that might occur once a year. Previously they would call the sensor engineer or manager to get then to log in and do the fix.
Now everyone can have the ability, the connections time and the number of connection will not go up but customer service has increased.

Fördelar:

Very easy to get to work and deploy. Unattended access once applied is so simple to use Note section at end of session really useful Both Browser and desktop version easy to learn The ability to add technicians- Not every needs to use all the time by on call engineer need the ability. This is possible at no addition cost with Zoho. A real plus. Multi connections to allow two technician to look. Nice smooth interface not clunky. User admin easy to learn Ability to have different department with assigned dedicated technician

Nackdelar:

Nothing at the moment. We have run a full test on the type of support we would normally be requested to do. Everything is as good as with the thrid party application we are using

Bailey
Digital Project Manager i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11‒50 anställda

Zoho Assist should be the 'Gold Standard' of remote connect software

5,0 för 12 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Zoho Assist has become a critically important program for my job. I could not support my clients as easily and with as little customer frustration without it.

Fördelar:

Zoho always has a clean GUI, but they also add robust features.

Nackdelar:

I wish I had a little more Branding control, but this does not impede it's use and is similar a feature preference.

Övervägda alternativ: Splashtop

Anledningar att välja Zoho Assist: I had started using other Zoho apps and loved them, so when I saw that Zoho had a program like Teamviewer called Assist, I figured I should give it a try. I was blown away and began transitioning all my systems from Teamviewer to Zoho Assist.

Anledningar att byta till Zoho Assist: I like the GUI, the features, the price, and being a part of the Zoho ecosystem.

Artur
IT i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, Egenföretagare

Zoho Assist Review

Kommentarer: Very good A+++

Fördelar:

It is free, they are so nice to help small IT businesses like me and provide the basic services free of cost through their spiceworks network.

Nackdelar:

Nothing, how can you hate free? I respect and support this company, in a world where greed thrives, they were able to help people such as myself during a time like now and the entire pandemic continue to run and help others. Thank you ZOHO!

CIO CSO i USA
Datormjukvara, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Zoho Assist just works at an unbeatable price!!!!

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Easy to use, install, and reliable. No training is necessary. Support is superb and more features are added constantly.

Nackdelar:

I want to be able to monitor more through the unattended agent. Currently, some monitoring is available, but it's not enough.

Darshan
President i USA
Bokföring, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great remote access / remote support software

Fördelar:

The ease of use and ease of set up definitely made it the best option - no lag between connections and a stable connection every single time, even when using with weak wifi / data connections. The mobile app makes it simple to use, as well as the versatility of the iPhone, iPad, Android (phone and tablet) and PC / Mac apps is phenomenal and the app gets regular updates to address any bugs / introduce new features and stability.

Nackdelar:

The file sharing could be improved - i.e. not needing to log into the remote PC to initiate the file transfer.

Övervägda alternativ: Splashtop och Citrix Workspace

Konstruktion, 201‒500 anställda

Zoho Assist Review

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

I've been using a lot of remote tools throughout my career and Zoho assist has been my favorite so far. Zoho stands out to other app because of its versatility, I can use it anywhere I like, I can use to my desktop, laptop, and even on my mobile phone which makes it much easier for me to handle user concerns. Great features such as unattended access, live chat, file transfer/sharing and troubleshooting tools makes it a top remote solution for you.

Nackdelar:

Didn't have anything to dislike about the app, customer support are also reliable and they act fast enough to make the most assistance I needed.

James
Senior Technician i USA

Review

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Positive.

Fördelar:

Features, price, and ease of use. When comparing these three key features Zoho came out on top.

Nackdelar:

Some functions take a little while to learn. Interface is much better than it used to be.

Al
IT Manager i USA
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Zoho Assist is straightforward and reliable. User and admin friendly as well.

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, Zoho Assist has worked great for myself and my support team.

Fördelar:

Zoho Assist is fast, responsive and reliable. I've had no issues remoting into my customers computers - even those with 4 monitors.

Nackdelar:

I wish unattended access was included with this software.

Övervägda alternativ: Splashtop

Anledningar att välja Zoho Assist: Teamviewer got too pricey in comparison.

Anledningar att byta till Zoho Assist: Seemed more stable and reliable.

Nick
MD i Storbritannien
Evenemangstjänster, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Solid product, works well for us

Fördelar:

We moved over to this after trying TeamViewer and evaluating a few others like AnyDesk. We use the Unattended Access feature to support our PCs when they are out with customers and our customers ring for support. A simple but great feature is it's just so easy to ask the customer their laptop number and connect straight on, because we can easily access the whole list of devices from one screen. It's a good value option when you have a lot of devices to manage.

Nackdelar:

The technician's interface is browser based, and maybe for that reason it doesn't feel as instantaneoulsy responsive as desktop clients like AnyDesk. I suspect this would have more of an impact if you were doing graphics work remotely, but for us it doesn't really bother us. The file transfer interface could probably be improved to be more heavily integrated with the OS file browser.

Manuel
Principal i USA
Recensentens källa

Zoho Assist great value for the money

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I have been using it for years and love it, it would be nice to have a billing module to bill customers directly for their use of Zoho Assist.

Fördelar:

Cost and features are the pros compared to the competition, no one comes close.

Nackdelar:

Customer service could improve, but they do respond