Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Fotor Recensioner

4,6 (799)

Om Fotor

Fotor är ett verktyg för fotoredigering och grafisk design för flera olika plattformar där användarna får hjälp att enkelt utforma iögonfallande visuellt innehåll.

Lär dig mer om Fotor

Fördelar:

User-friendly platform, helpful technical support.

Nackdelar:

One of the drawbacks of the program is that there are no ready-to-design templates that designers can use in their various designs that they may use in their social media posts.

Betyg för Fotor

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Fotor har ett totalt betyg på 4,6 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 799 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Fotor tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (799)

Ashraf
Ashraf
CEO i Egypten
Animation, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Fotor, the one who dreams

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Fotor is a comprehensive suite of tools that provides all the necessary features, but it comes at a high cost.

Fördelar:

Fotor is a complete set of tools that you will require.

Nackdelar:

A comprehensive collection of tools that you will need is provided by Fotor. like a photo and video enhancer, for example

Eric
Owner and Artist i USA
Konsthantverk, 2‒10 anställda

Fine Art and Photos Fotor Review

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Spectacular results are achievable using Fotor. I use it every day.

Fördelar:

Fotor is very easy to use, especially on my iPhone. I even talk to strangers about my art and how easy it is to create using Fotor. I do this at least 4 or 5 times a day when in stores. The conversation goes like this: "Do you like art?" Then I show my iPhone wallpaper (created using Fotor). If they like what I said, I actually crank Fotor up and show them how easy it is to create spectacular art. When they see how easy it is to use and how nice the images are that are created, I ask them if they are an artist. Most people say "No." Then I remind them that they are now with the use of FOTOR. I also like that all content I create using Fotor is mine to copyright and sell. Please don't ever change your policy. I have looked at competing products that are nice but they want to charge royalties or much higher fees. I also like the fact that the product is under a constant improvement track and the updates are rolled out in a timely manner.

Nackdelar:

I like all features of Fotor and they add to the final photo completion prior to placing the end product in my galleries.

Kyla
Artist i USA
Konsthantverk, Egenföretagare

Works Decently

3,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Work well for what it is, I feel like it lacks some fundamental understanding of AI. Sometimes it gives real off the wall images that aren’t close to what I was hoping for.

Nackdelar:

The fact that credits seem to disappear. I’ll log on on day and be missing 4-10 credits with the knowledge that I haven’t used them. And sometimes the free credits don’t claim correctly and I miss out on earning those as well from emails.

Burton
CEO i USA
Skriva och redigera, Egenföretagare

Excellent Product

4,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: This is a great product and value, compared to other art programs, I use it for creative output, and have used some designs directly for products.

Fördelar:

The creativity is awesome, brings things to light that you may n have thought of, I've used 2 designs for logos so far and 1 design for a t-shirt I deigned for someone.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes it doesn't follow specific input, and it costs extra credits to get to where you where you are going, still works great though.

Heather
Konsumtionsvaror, Egenföretagare

I am a complete novice

Fördelar:

I like its ease of use and the photos it generates. I have tried so many other apps, Adobe and Canva; the AI options are terrible and cartoonish. You can ask for the same thing to be generated several times to get garbage, and the more times you ask, the more distorted faces become and the more off-the-mark your task becomes.

Nackdelar:

Easy to use and do not need to take a course or tutorial or search YouTube for tips. Quality of photos, realistic photos.

Penisoara
Photographer i Rumänien
Fotografi, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

is a software with basic functions for photo editing for those who are just starting out in photography

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: is a software with basic functions for photo editing, I used it for a short period of time at the beginning of my career. So, for those who are just starting out and are not looking for something very professional, it is a software to try

Fördelar:

- A convenient collage maker - supports RAW files - user frendly interface, good for beginners

Nackdelar:

- a lot of ads in the trial version on mobile - few editing functions

joanna
caregiver i USA
Konsthantverk, Egenföretagare

creating images

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

the fact that i don't have to remember the different styles of making my images,so i can can do better in making some art i can actually make, its easy

Nackdelar:

cons? well, i have to be very selective in words i say, at times, i am trying to learn how to make images, i dont want to be made not to

Sailah
Freelancer i Filippinerna
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare

Tried their Free Trial and it's amazing

Fördelar:

Qaulity of the AI results. Compared to other AI generating software, this app has the most accurate results

Nackdelar:

Ease of use. It's as easy as 1-2-3! Upload your image, click generate and then download the results!

SAIMURUGAN
Senior consultant i Indien
E-lärande, 2‒10 anställda

Quality image with AI support

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

The AI background suggestions and high resolution image processing

Nackdelar:

subscription would have been better for weekly usages

Himanshu
Himanshu
Director i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

best ai photo generator

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Fotor is a popular online photo editing and graphic design tool that offers a range of features, including photo effects, filters, and AI-powered tools for enhancing photos. It’s known for its simplicity and ease of use, making it a good choice for quick edits and creative designs.

Ali
Ali
Information Technology Adviser i Azerbajdzjan
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Full-featured and flexible photo editor

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Fotor is one of those online photo editors that I’ve used to edit my DSLR camera RAW photos while traveling and upload photos to the websites and social media networks. It’s Supports photos with common and RAW extensions, it’s great can upload customized fonts and access online fonts

Fördelar:

I like the rendering speed of Fotor and eye-catching effects. I have all the features I need online in the browser, I can easily apply effects to photos, and artificial intelligence works very well in retouching images and faces. The Adjusting section is very complete and the Curves tool is working awesome. Also, the Resize and Crop tool is easy to use and everything is like a professional desktop photo editing tool and you forget it’s an online photo editing platform.

Nackdelar:

They should be adding more default fonts because some projects have to be prepared quickly, and the more system default features, let users do works faster.

Hasan
Internet, Egenföretagare

Fotor review: The Perfect Photo Editing Tool

5,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: With Fotor, you can easily create collages, posters, and social media graphics that are sure to impress. The design options are endless, allowing you to unleash your creativity and bring your vision to life. Whether you are looking to create a professional portfolio or simply enhance your personal photos, Fotor offers the tools you need to make it happen.

Fördelar:

One of the biggest advantages of using Fotor is its user-friendly interface. Even if you have never edited a photo before, you will find that Fotor makes the process a breeze. The design allows for easy navigation, and the editing tools are clearly labeled and easy to understand. Whether you want to make simple adjustments to brightness and contrast or dive into more advanced editing techniques, Fotor has you covered. The design of the software allows for quick edits, so you can spend less time fumbling through menus and more time perfecting your photos. Easy to use, very generous rane of tools, decsnt price

More templates , fonts , and photo editing tools needed

LUIS
TEACHER i Spanien
Utbildningsförvaltning, Egenföretagare

CHEAP AND NICE

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It's easy to register using your social accounts. It's easy, as well, to get credits in free version.

Fördelar:

Money, easy to use, many features. The interface is very clear and easy.

Nackdelar:

Less accuracy in photo transformations, ex. creation of recognizable avatars

Emilie
CEO i USA
Animation, 2‒10 anställda

It really good

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Really fun, made me and my friends laugh.

Fördelar:

fun to use and i like to prank friends with.

Nackdelar:

It turned my friend into a dog, and it misgendered my other friend.

Aparna
Senior Creative Designer i Förenade Arabemiraten
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51‒200 anställda

BEST PHOTO EDITOR

5,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: -Very convenient and Efficient
-Has help me complete my tasks in time

Fördelar:

-Easy to use and user-friendly -Tasks are done in 5 to 10 mins using fotor. -Highly Recommendable for begginers

Nackdelar:

-It is a little pricey. -Large files take some time to upload

Heather
owner i Australien
Konsumtionsvaror, Egenföretagare

great for craft marketer

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: very easy to use, intuitive, the AI is tricky when you want to create an image without a particular detail and you have no success trying to edit it out, you do not have control of the outcome - its like a box of chocolates, a surprise with every image.

Fördelar:

if you are looking for a program to make digital art at the click of a button then this is a great app, so many filters to play with, all of great quality finish perfect for printing, sublimation and art for digital applications for the less artistic skilled crafter. Art made easy.

Nackdelar:

I haven't yet worked out if I can increase the dpi of a created image. some images can be repetitive when generating bulk lots of the same image i.e.: a Kingfisher - you can get the same stance of the bird 4 times with a slightly different background. when asking for a cow and a chicken in repetitive pattern the chicken can lose a head or blend into a chicken with cow legs - very creative thinking. this type of image is annoying as it is a waste of time and uses editing credits for an unusable image - or one you have to spend some time correcting.

Alexis
Coach i USA
Sport, Egenföretagare

Cheerleading Uniforms

3,0 för 5 månader sedan

Fördelar:

As a coach wanting to find a new look but tired of seeing the same design just different colors amongst fellow teams, I was introduced to AI. I just searched on Google and this website came up in the top 10 best rated. Tried a few before this one and they didn't produce content that was relevant to what description/ info I would put in. Fotor has given me examples/ideas that match and fit our style. I look forward to seeing what this site can do moving forward.

Nackdelar:

Why does it cost points to search to give me that many generated pictures.

Kandy
Kandy
Publicering, Egenföretagare
Källa: GetApp

Scam!

1,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I signed up for the free trial. It did not meet my needs or expectations. I was notified my subscription was expiring. I immediately cancelled. I was subsequently charged $39.99 for the subscription. I filed a dispute with Amex. The dispute was resolved in the company's favor citing "non refundable" I did research online of reviews for this company and discovered hundreds if not more of the same. The company is corrupt.

Fördelar:

There was nothing I liked about the product or the grifters who run the company.

Nackdelar:

Everything! It is a Grift! Communication was zilch.

HENRY
photographer i Trinidad och Tobago
Tidningar, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

My right hand in photography.

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Fotor helps me to make my photographic shots one of the best in my field of work since, with just one click in this application, the image acquires much sharper appearances and with a quality superior to the original, which greatly favors my work as a photographer.

Fördelar:

I like fotor because it is an online application; it is very easy to use and has more than 110 filters and effects to modify the images.

Nackdelar:

I have absolutely nothing negative to mention about this application, because I consider it to be totally efficient.

Howard
Product Owner i USA
Programutveckling, Egenföretagare

Easy to use

5,0 för 5 månader sedan

Fördelar:

The Product is designed to be simple and intuitive for users, making it effortless to operate and navigate through different features and functions. Its user-friendly interface ensures that individuals, regardless of their level of experience, can easily grasp how to interact with the Product and access its various capabilities. Its accessibility and straightforward design contribute to a seamless user experience, allowing individuals to effectively utilize the Product without encountering any unnecessary complications or obstacles in their usage journey.

Nackdelar:

The product should definitely have a wider range of options available for users to choose from, catering to a more diverse set of preferences and needs. Providing a greater variety of choices can greatly enhance the overall user experience and satisfaction with the product.

Keith
Owner and Consultant i USA
Import och export, Egenföretagare

Solid app 4.5/5 would recommend

4,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: its relatively easy to use with low learning curve 4/5

Fördelar:

makes some tasks easy to automate and ai is effective.

Nackdelar:

sometimes locating a feature on app doesn't always make sense.

Track Operator i USA
Sport, 11‒50 anställda

Great Set of Tools

5,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall its been great, easy to use compared to some other competitors that I have used in the past

Fördelar:

Fotor has a great set of tools for our non-profit in making banners and posters for many events that we post on Facebook and other social media.

Nackdelar:

I dont particularly like the credit system for some tools. I plan on purchasing the Pro+ and it should be unlimited.

Verifierad recensent
Fotografi, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

An easy way to edit photos

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Fördelar:

Not all users need an advanced photo editor. There are many who, with simply being able to make some basic adjustments, such as applying some filters, so today, have more than enough utility to transform their photos into great beauties. "Fotor" is just that kind of application. An editor that works in a simple, practical and very reliable way when dealing with a photo. While it is true that there are numerous photo editors, "Fotor" has as a presentation letter its ease when working, with a platform and simple tools that will please any user. Do not expect to find a complex system because it is not. If you are someone who has never had the opportunity or knows how to edit photos, this program is undoubtedly the right one to start making designs in your photos. Therefore it is 100% recommended for all beginners who want to venture into photography, before taking the big step towards other more complex systems such as Photoshop, for example.

Nackdelar:

If its simplicity is a positive point, it also makes it a negative point. If you are a user that needs many professional and advanced tools to edit photography, then "Fotor" is not for you. This application has a few basic functions that only go to inexperienced users who want to venture into the edition. Putting filters, trimming, making frames, and other basic functions is what you will find in this editor.

Safiya
Performing artist i USA
Underhållning, 2‒10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader

Good filters and effects

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I love the filters and effects in Fotor. I used it to edit photos and design flyers to advertise our performances and classes.

Fördelar:

What stood out to me were the full and partial filters. I loved the filters and having the options. Skin smoother is another one that really stood out and that I used.Fotor has a good collage builder with adjustable borders. Stickers and scripts also.

Nackdelar:

I want more stock images, also more backgrounds or images that work as a background.Hard to personalize without them.

José Junior
Home Office i Brasilien
Fotografi, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Fotor- Great application for photo editing.

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: My posts are much more attractive and my audience loves my publications.

Fördelar:

It is a very easy to use app, for small photo edits like cropping, adding a watermark, adjusting the clarity of the photos.

Nackdelar:

There is a lack of more photo montage options in the free version, the most meets my needs.