Filtrera efter:

4,8 /5
    4,6 /5
  • Kundservice

Om Basaas

Anslut världens ledande appar till en enda lösning och förbättra din produktivitet med nya Smart Workplace. Kom i gång kostnadsfritt.

Lär dig mer om Basaas

Visar recensioner av 9

Marcello M.
Lawyer
Rättsväsende, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2019-10-21

"Absolutely fantastic"

Kommentarer: I've tried a lot of similar software but no one is like Basaas
THANKS!

Fördelar: It's a marvelous app, like no one in commerce

Nackdelar: nothing, it's pratically perfect for my use

• Recenserad den 2019-10-21
Thomas L.
Komponist
Musik, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod
  • Recenserad den 2019-10-22

"Perfect working place"

Fördelar: Do have all apps on one place, so I can work fast and organized.

Nackdelar: I like all features and I am excited about all!I am curious about new functions in the future.

• Recenserad den 2019-10-22
Verifierad recensent
Program Director
Musik, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2020-03-25

"Very nice workplace for your business apps"

Kommentarer: I use Basaas to have organised all the apps I need to have access many times along the day, such as my google maps and hubspot. Basaas really can save you time and money.

Fördelar: Basaas can skyrocket your productivity. It creates a unified place for all the apps you need to access every day. Just connect your gmail, facebook, telegram and any other app and have access, notifications and a ton of other features from the same place. The free version really rocks!

Nackdelar: As it was expected a tool with such flexibility it has a big learning curve, at least for me, but it's not so much to keep you away from using it. There are plenty of tutorials that can help you in any case. Also I wish there was integrations for some more applications, such as MailerLite, Chatbot, Teachable and ThriveCart but that's just my wish according to my needs.

• Recenserad den 2020-03-25
David W.
Founder, Managing Director
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-04-22

"Excellent way to consolidate organizational tools and keep team members focused and productive!"

Kommentarer: Revolutionized (to say the least) the way our distributed Team collaborates and gets through the workday- particularly with the whole Covid situation.

Fördelar: Great for ease-of-use, GTD, focus, etc. Great top-level oversight and security. Tons of customization!

Nackdelar: We've been using this for the time that we've been in lockdown due to Coronavirus, despite having used Google G Suite, ToDoist, Hubspot, Dialpad, Slack and others for years. So far, nothing negative

• Recenserad den 2020-04-22
Ivo H.
DB Developer
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 51-200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod
  • Recenserad den 2020-10-19

"Wow"

Kommentarer: It runs easy, really. I decided to spend one hour to set it and customise it fully - without any rush, just goal oriented.
I ended up with 5 different services set.
Yes, those are most common vendors - Google(Cal-Tasks), Slack, MS(Teams 2x) -
But everthing worked on first try, just registered.
Special characters and Codepages are not corrupted, everything is readable and easy accessible.
So far so good - i am pretty impressed.

Fördelar: It does what it promisses. I was suprised whith easy configuration and settings.

Nackdelar: Nothing special. As Basaas works as "Portal", the limitations are with linked products mostly.

• Recenserad den 2020-10-19
Oliver R.
General Manager
Turistföretag, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-04-02

"Much better than Shift"

Fördelar: Basaas gives us a good workplace for all the web apps we are using in our company (Asana, Evernote, Outlook etc.). Instead of using hundreds of browser tabs, we could easily unify our web apps under one hood. With Basaas it is effortless to switch between web apps and to keep a good overview still. Before we found Basass, we used "Shift" (https://tryshift.com/). But in our case, Shift had some limitations and some minor bugs. This was the reason for us to look for an alternative. Basaas is this alternative for us. The best choice for us so far.

Nackdelar: We are missing a "search on this page" functionality. Usually, in a web browser, you can use "CMD + F" / "Ctrl + F" to search a term through the current web page. This is not working in Basaas yet.

• Recenserad den 2021-04-02
Verifierad recensent
Instructor
  • Recenserad den 2021-04-06

"Way better than competence with room to grow"

Fördelar: Ease of use. Functionality and wide range of apps available.

Nackdelar: Notifications integration with windows propetary system

• Recenserad den 2021-04-06
Philipp H.
Product Manager
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
  • Recenserad den 2019-07-26

"Simplify your daily work"

Kommentarer: As a product manager I use tons of different applications every day. Basaas helps me to keep track of all my applications and notifications. Especially the customizable dashboard delivers a great added value as it gives me an overview. In my version it gives me a quick overview of all my emails and events.

Fördelar: Basaas is easy to understand and brings added value within a few minutes. After a initial setup the user can easily navigate through all his/her own/company apps. Futhermore, the dashboard delivers great value as it gives the user a great advantage as it provides a single source of information (such as emails, contacts, events etc.).

Nackdelar: Some notifcations (such as an event reminder) are not shown if the user doesn't view the dashboard. This feature request was communicated to the Basaas team and they added it to the scope of the next release. Therefore currenlty no clear downsides.

• Recenserad den 2019-07-26
Robin B.
Head of Partner Management
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
  • Recenserad den 2019-07-24

"makes working with multiple cloud solutions easy"

Fördelar: The workplace is a great help for my everyday work. I use multiple cloud solutions like Office365, GoogleSuite, Slack or Meistertask and sometimes it's hard to keep track of it all just using the browser. Basaas gives me acces to all solutions in ONE place - even allowing the use of multiple accounts for the same solution (like when you have three google accounts and constantly have to switch them in your browser). Features like an overall search or combined view of all tasks across solutions are also awesome. This way I dont even have to go to through a bunch of interfaces and solutions, but have it all in one place. Totally recommend trying it - especially since the free version gives you a lot of value already!

Nackdelar: Some features are still in an early stage. For instance, there aren't as many solutions connected yet for overall search and such. These limits sometimes still force you to go back to each solution or the browser. They are working on it though and push more and more with every update.

• Recenserad den 2019-07-24