Book Like A Boss Recensioner

• Totalt
  • Enkel användning
  • Kundservice

Om Book Like A Boss

Booking Pages Builder, Unlimited customized and optimized booking pages for all your bookings.

Lär dig mer om Book Like A Boss

Visar recensioner av 277

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant i Finland
Onlinemedier, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

The All-in-One Tool for Booking Appointments, Interviews and Coaching Calls (and Getting Paid)

5 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I have been using Book Like a Boss for a few years now. I have tested different scheduling tools and I have always come back to Book Like a Boss...and now I have done that for good! It's a very solid options, which I regularly use to schedule appointments and virtual meetings, book podcast interviews and organize consulting calls. I definitely think that Book Like a Boss is one of the top options in the scheduling tool landscape.

Fördelar:

There are several features I really like about Book Like a Boss. First of all, there's its overall ease of use. It's easy to navigate through the different sections and carry out the first steps such as connecting and syncing a calendar, creating and customizing an event/appointment, and to connect a payment getaway like PayPal or Stripe to Book Like a Boss. Secondly, I really like the fact that Book Like a Boss can be used not only to schedule appointments, interviews and virtual meetings, but to actually get paid for calls too. You can actually get paid for them before the call takes place, which means that you won't have to chase clients for payments afterwards. Additionally, there's your personal Book Like a Boss page that you can create and add multimedia content (e.g. video), as well as testimonials, FAQs, and more, to it. Another feature I think is valuable is the ability to add custom fields to a form someone needs to fill out to schedule an appointment – you aren't limited just to name and email address, but you can ask for other things. Then, there are integrations. It's possible, for example, to connect Book Like a Boss to tools like Google Calendar, PayPal and Zoom to create a workflow that lets people see your availability, schedule a call – and pay you for it – and have a Zoom room be automatically created for the call.

Nackdelar:

One thing that I think could be improved is the customization power users get for their Book Like a Boss page. For how things are at the moment, all pages by different users look pretty much the same... it would be able to have greater options to choose from when creating the page.

Recensentens källa

A great product that always works and expands with your business

5 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I've had a great experience being a BLAB user over the years. The company keeps adding new features and updating existing ones, meaning they are very responsive to customer needs and bugs that come up. I appreciate their growth strategy and attention to customer service, and know the booking and scheduling side of my business is in good hands! And it's great that I can use the software for more than just one-on-one meetings. It can do a lot.

Fördelar:

BLAB is reliable and just works. What may be most exciting about the software from my perspective is the ability to set up a variety of individual and group services (appointments, classes, events) and easily take bookings and get paid. The company keeps adding features and improving things, and the customer service is top notch. This is software I trust and have done for 5+ years now.

Nackdelar:

It can be less than intuitive to customize booking and reminder emails. In the past I've had to do text bookings just to make sure I was getting what I thought I'd be getting.

Graham F.
Photographer i Storbritannien
Fotografi, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod

Unprofessional and sarcastic

1 i fjol

Kommentarer: Started well! Easy set up. One of the first things I did was look at the "Embeds" area to understand how to set that up. Looked good, looked easy. FAIL! At this point I would expect a service to tell you whether they support your particular web building provider - in my case, Wix. It's only a piffling little international website builder that seems to work with all the BLAB competition. I spent time setting up the system, understanding it and then got told it couldn't work. AWESOME! THEN this fella, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], becomes sarcastic, rude and unprofessional over the chat support system. He is a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company! Honestly you wouldn't believe the chat log unless I sent it to you! BEWARE PEOPLE! They are unhelpful and do NOT give full disclosure on what their system can and can't do.

Fördelar:

It's ease of use, the look of the product.

Nackdelar:

The complete lack of embedding ability. The sarcastic and rude response from "Support" - a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company no less!

Svar för Book Like A Boss

i fjol

With over 30,000 users and 250+ 5-Star Reviews, Graham kept his threat to post a bad review simply because we don't mention on our home page that we don't integrate with Wix. Sadly he was abusive to our team and even so we offered to help him in any way we could. To give such a bad review for what he admits is because we don't integrate with a 3rd party software shows you what type of person he is.

Consultant and Web Architect i USA
Recensentens källa

Easy to use, great for clients, A+

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: This software was a huge upgrade in my capacity to take on clients, schedule meetings, and prepare Zoom Video conference rooms. It immediately improved my business flow, and has been seamless integration as I expand my client base. Thanks BLaB!

Fördelar:

Zoom integration - Each client immediately gets a private zoom link for their scheduled session. Email automation - Each client immediately gets email automation, including option to reschedule or cancel their session without needing to directly contact me. Easy to use booking system - Lots of options for me on the backend, to set my hours and dates I am unavailable. Easy to use booking system for the user to find a date and time that works for them. Embed options - Work like a charm.

Nackdelar:

For the last few years this software has done everything I need it do. No cons I can think of

Charlene C.
CEO i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, Egenföretagare

BLAB is the Boss!

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I LOVE IT! I have used other schedulers and this is by far the most versatile. It works for me and that's all that matters.

Fördelar:

The ease of set up from start to finish is a major plus, especially for those less tech saavy. It is a simple yet a robust and effective tool for many different industries, whether they sell products or services. The various integrations are easy to set up, even for a beginner. Support and ongoing development are terrific. It has changed so much from inception - all for the better.

Nackdelar:

The only glitch I have found is for the a series of services requiring payment or scheduling. I have done a work around which is ok, though it requires a manual send versus an automatic one. Not a big deal for me, but it may be for bigger companies.

Angel P.
Turistföretag, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

All the options that you need for your business's bookings

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Good, they answer your questions in their facebook group on the same day. Very good customer service

Fördelar:

I like how you can personalize so much everything about your bookings. The level of complexity you can achieve with your booking is amazing. For those of us that started from the beginning, the growth in complexity levels has been adopted very well. For the news users, I recommend go through their library of vlogs about how it works because it is a very powerful tool and it does what it claims with honors.

Nackdelar:

As one of the early adopters, I suffered from some delays in the new features. That's probably my only complaint -not anymore because now it is more than I've asked for-

Chad B.
Chad B.
Marketing Strategist i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

BLAB is the only booking software you should consider

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I needed a solution where potential clients could book appointments with me. I also have a need for some of these appointments to be pre-paid. BLAB allows me the flexibility of creating many different booking calendars for the different needs I have in my business.

Fördelar:

There is so much you can do with BLAB. It is more than just a booking software. I love how customizable it is and how you can integrate payments. I've looked at and tried many different booking software options and none of them have the features for the price that BLAB has.

Nackdelar:

If there is a con it is that there is so much flexibility. It can feel a little overwhelming and a little confusing at first.

Bob T.
Bob T.
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

Book Like A Boss allows me to BOOK LIKE A BOSS!

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I have an absolutely PERFECT experience with "Book Like A Boss." I have received numerous compliments from my podcast guests on the easy booking system I have in place. I have found this system so much better than playing "email tag" back and forth trying to book an interview. This is especially true when booking a VIP who does not have time to "play email tag."

Fördelar:

I have used this software to schedule interviews for my podcast. This system has worked PERFECT ever since I set it up! NOT ONE ERROR! It sends reminder emails to my clients automatically. It sends me reminders as well. This is the ULTIMATE booking system (in my opinion)!

Nackdelar:

The "appearance" is not a fancy as what I think it could be. BUT - for the money - this is well worth the investment!

CEO i Spanien
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare

the best

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: am in love with this software It is much better than the competition, many more options and offers a more professional look

Fördelar:

Easy to use multitude of configuration options customizable aspects dating function service sales function It is a personal services website

Nackdelar:

I have nothing to object against this program There is no perfection but this program is very very close

Carma S.
Carma S.
Author i USA
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Best Scheduler I've Used So Far

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I love this software! I've used several different schedulers -- some paid, some free -- and have been frustrated with every single one of them. Book Like a Boss helps me look professional, syncs with my Google Calendar (all of them, not just one) and is so flexible with lots of bells and whistles the others don't have.

Fördelar:

It is easy to customize and looks very professional for my prospects and clients.

Nackdelar:

That I didn't know about it earlier. There really isn't anything not to like in my opinion.

Svar för Book Like A Boss

för 2 år sedan

Thank you so much Boss! So happy your so happy! More to come!

Riccardo L.
Wood Crafter i Italien
Konsthantverk, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

The perfect solution to schedule appointments or sell services from the same platform

5 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, my experience with Book Like a Boss has been great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a scheduling tool for their business.

Fördelar:

There is so much I like about Book Like a Boss that is not easy to know where to start from :D First of all, I like the fact that it gives users the ability to create a page that can include the different types of appointments or services you may be selling as well as customer testimonials and videos. It is an excellent way to briefly showcase what you do, what you are all about, and what you sell. Then there is the customization power you get. You can create and customize most things: appointment types and duration, confirmation/thank you messages, the branding of your Book Like a Boss calendar, and even decide whether you want to display the calendars for all your events or even the one (or ones) of a specific one (or ones). Same if you would like to embed it to your website, you have the ability to decide what gets displayed and what doesn't get displayed to users. You can even use SMS reminders, or sell memberships, group classes or recurring classes/events. Plus, Book Like a Boss has quite the array of integrations so you will be able to use it with many of the tools you may already be using in your business.

Nackdelar:

I think the one thing that is missing from Book Like a Boss compared to some of its competitors is a mobile app. It would be great to be able to manage things and even contact people (with the web version you can already do this) with my smartphone so that I wouldn't always be dependent on my computer.

Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Creative Business Strategist i Schweiz
Professionell träning och coaching, 2-10 anställda

Book Like A Boss is a king within scheduling + selling systems

5 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: As a mentor and strategist female entrepreneurs, I love the many features included in BLAB. It saves me time in my business through thoughtful automations and integrations.

Fördelar:

I run my two businesses on BLAB. I love how easy it is to use, and the team keeps on adding new features, and how they create tutorials and answer questions when you have any. They keep on improving the tool and it feels like I’m getting a lot of features that save me time on a daily basis. As an online business strategist and business mentor for entrepreneurs, I want to recommend to my clients and community tools from company that keep on delivering great products and keep on improving based on customers feedback. This is what the BLAB team does. As a result, it has made me recommend BLAB to my community and my clients, besides using it myself. Personally, I use it to: - book potential clients for discovery sessions, - book current clients for their own Zoom sessions (great Zoom integration!), - sell webinars and online products. These are just a few of the ways that I use BLAB and recommend my clients to use it to. I also love the customisable branded links (long + short links), that allow me to run two separate businesses on one BLAB account. It’s made my life a lot easier, and is my virtual assistant for the booking part of my business. I also love that: - it integrates with my Google calendar (kind of mandatory nowadays for a scheduling system, yet not all provide that), - I can choose which days I want to work and which not, - I can choose which appointments I have available for which days, - The reminders that are sent to people who booked, - The Paypal integration

Nackdelar:

For the way I run my business, I haven’t found any yet. It could perhaps look better. I am using something else for sales pages. Some of my clients are mentioniong they’d love to have CRM included in the tool, but that’s not what BLAB is (yet).

Steven L.
Steven L.
Attorney At Law i USA
Juristbyrå, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

The BEST Appointment Scheduling and Product Sales Program, Hands Down.

5 för 22 timmar sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: BLAB has made booking our time a breeze and has also improved our sales numbers. The site we created for our business (Company Plan) sells itself with testimonials, videos, and about us sections. It really is a spectacular product and the best booking site on the market.

Fördelar:

The customizability of the booking pages is where this software shines. It is beautiful, intuitive, and offers so many options that you really could use it as the homepage for your business. It allows booking free appointments, products (with credit card payments), and even subscriptions. Having About Me, Testimonials, Videos, Photos, and a Google Map on the booking page - with all colors and fonts customizable - is a game changer. I really can't say enough good things about BLAB. And the customer support is spectacular.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the team are INCREDIBLE. They are responsive, quick to implement changes, and are always improving the product. We came from Acuity to BLAB and will never go back. Never.

Nackdelar:

There's really nothing we don't like. In a market full of booking programs, BLAB stands head and shoulders above the rest.

G.d. C.
Owner i USA
Individ- och familjetjänster, Egenföretagare

So happy I found Book Like A Boss

4 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I enjoy it so much for my 1-on-1 bookings! I'm so happy to have found it! The customer service & developer responses have been wonderful. I look forward to seeing how the product continues to develop. Thank you, BLAB!

Fördelar:

I love that my booking are set pending my review & approval. That was a must-have feature for me, and BLAB has it. I also love the simplicity of the interface for my clients. It's been great transitioning them from phone calls to the online system. And the ability to customize so much of the front end appearance is wonderful!

Nackdelar:

The setup interface is a bit confusing at first, and it's frustrating that the services cannot be easily grouped or segmented into categories. It's also frustrating that partial payments/deposits cannot be set up through the system. Though it can be done with some convoluting, it would be lovely to have simple & direct ways for ongoing classes/multiple/consecutive dates and 1-time workshop events to be booked through the system. And I'd love more customization/full customization of the confirmation & booking reminder emails.

Owner, Astrologer-Numerologist, Intuitive Reader, & Author i USA
Individ- och familjetjänster, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

SO happy to be using Book Like A Boss!

4 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: It has been a joy to have online scheduling for my clients now!
It's easier on both sides of the experience. My clients appreciate being able to book their sessions when it works for them AND to get their payments taken care of up front. It's also been great for me in better managing my schedule.
Thank you to the Book Like A Boss team! You are so very appreciated!

Fördelar:

I like the customization. There are so many ways to make this compatible with my branding. I also like the scheduling options - being able to set up time cushions between sessions, sync with my Google calendar, etc. I especially LOVE that bookings can be pending approval! And that I can override and schedule clients earlier if I need to. And the best thing is about this service is that their team actually LISTENS to their customers. They are very communicative and responsive, which is a big deal these days. Great customer service!

Nackdelar:

It can be a bit challenging to set up the services. I wish there were categories for the services, and I wish we could set up events & class series (multiple events in one series) more easily. It takes a bit to set up, but it is worth it once it's done. Split payment would also be a nice addition - to be able to have clients pay with deposits for large ticket services or to have installment payments. It would also be good to have more customization of the reminder emails sent to clients. I'd love to be able to put additional information into those emails. But again, what's great about this company is that they LISTEN to their customers, and they're making some of these requested changes (the ones in high demand, anyway). The team is very communicative and responsive.

Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Owner i USA
Ledningsrådgivare, 2-10 anställda

Great Scheduling and Booking System that really does it All

4 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: The ability to have one stop shopping allows me to send contracts and payment links to clients and then I can embed the scheduling link to automatically appear once they pay and receive the thank you for payment message. It created a seamless workflow and saved me a lot of time with the back and forth of scheduling and paying. I also love the ability to have the automatic and manual bookings so that I can decide whether to accept the appointment and respond with a message as to why I might want to reschedule. My clients love the way the system works and have also indicated they have looked into becoming customers of Book Like a Boss.

Fördelar:

Easy to use, easy to set up, easy to customize, decent price, great service, always improving. I can easily preview my changes, copy links and paste back and forth into texts and emails on the go from my ipad or cell phone. I can make all changes to my account easily through mobile devices. I travel quite a bit so having to wait to return to my desktop computer is not always efficient in running a business. I love the flexibility of being able to use this system from any device. The integration of multiple payment systems was a wonderful improvement and it allowed me to put all of my scheduling and booking needs in one place. The customization feature also allowed me to have a consistent branding approach.

Nackdelar:

I would love to be able to connect more than one type of credit card merchant. I use both square and stripe and am limited to using one in this system. Not a big deal but not ideal.

Casey C.
Casey C.
Founder i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

I've been using book like a boss for close to a year, and love it!

4 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I've tried using multiple other calendars (acuity, you can book me, calendly, etc), and love book like a boss over the rest of the other ones. Some of the main points I was looking for were: Facebook pixel integration, ease of use, pretty interface with sections to load content into (videos, images, etc), and robust reminders built in. To my knowledge, this is the only platform that will allow you to embed a Facebook pixel directly within the calendar itself (versus embedding the calendar options via iframe into a landing page that had a pixel on it), so I was sold purely for the ease of retargeting on Facebook right out of the box. I've been using this calendar tool for over a year now, and I won't go back to anything else - they constantly keep adding new features and upgrades to improve the experience over time.

Fördelar:

- Facebook pixel integration - texting and email reminders are incredibly robust - multiple time options and customization for thank you pages - simple and easy to use interface - calendar iframe embedding works great

Nackdelar:

- Multiple calendar options on the main page can offer too many calendar options to everyone, when you might want to constrain it to certain scenarios - creating a thank you page redirect requires you to use a different platform versus a built-in native thank you page builder - simple and easy to use interface doesn't allow for more customization, which can be a blessing and a curse

Kevin M.
Kevin M.
I help CEOs achieve superior results by creating human-centered workplaces and cultures. i USA
Ledningsrådgivare, 2-10 anställda

An amazing scheduling tool

5 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: It is so easy to create new appointments and set up all kinds of scheduling parameters with Book Like A Boss. I use it on a daily basis and it gets me out of the back and forth of multiple emails or texts trying to coordinate calendars.

Fördelar:

There is so much to like about Book Like A Boss -- the ease of setting up new appointments and the multiple integrations supported -- calendar syncing, Stripe (for paid services), and probably my personal favorite >> Zoom. In today's world, every conversation I have is face-to-face via Zoom video conferencing. With Book Like A Boss, as soon as someone books an appointment, a Zoom call is booked and call credentials are included with the appointment.

Nackdelar:

It's really hard to think of what I like least -- the one thing I'd recommend is thinking about how YOU want to use the tool. The standard options may be nice for some, but I realized the need to simplify and delete many of the "standard options" -- when someone goes to my appointment page...keep it simple and do NOT distract them with other links and options. Just help them book an appointment.

Tyler P.
Tyler P.
Director of Hitting/Player Development i USA
Sport, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Awesome booking tool for any needs

Fördelar:

Has so many different features and functions. Have been able to transform our customer booking process.

Nackdelar:

Can’t get my photo to add for the html embed

Tumisang T.
prison officer i Botswana
Rättsväsende, 1 001-5 000 anställda

BOOK LIKE A BOSS IS A GAME CHANGER

5 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I cannot complain all my expectations were met

Fördelar:

I just found out that i do not need a lot of applications to get going, BOOK LIKE A BOSS is an all in one tool and i don't regret buying it as it is easier to use compared to other schedule software and i can use paypal which makes it even more reliable. Its been a year and half and i am still using it because there is no reason to change.

Nackdelar:

I think its perfect and has made my workflow so easy.

Sheri S.
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, Egenföretagare

Book Like A Boss Is The Boss

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I love how flexible and convenient this software is - the value is great and the support is top-notch. It was so easy to set up!

Fördelar:

At the risk of sounding cheesy, it really is the boss. I love how the entire thing is so customizable! It's almost a full-on website, so a smaller consultant or coach just starting out could conceivably just use this software instead of building out a whole expensive website. You can get exactly what you want in your booking landing pages (plus an about me section, pictures, and more!)

Nackdelar:

When I first started, there were fewer options for integrating with Active Campaign through Zapier, but that issue just got fixed, and I am a happy woman now!

Kim G.
Kim G.
Présidente Passionnée et Consultante auprès des femmes démarrage|développement d'entreprise i Kanada
Professionell träning och coaching, 2-10 anställda

Flexible and versatile

5 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Easy and branded booking tool: my favorite!
The support team is diligent and solution oriented.

Fördelar:

I recommend Book Like a Boss to everyone that needs a schedule. It's easy to use, tutorials are perfectly done and easy to execute. I love the booking page, the customizable (branded) links, the rendezvous and the products that we can sell through this software. We can embed calendars on our website and customize the look. I love the reminders that are sent to our customers previously to our rendezvous that reduces the "no show". And lately, the AWESOME feature of fully customized dates makes me sing!! And lastly, the possibility to create events and sell places makes this tool THE TOOL! I recommend it to my community!

Nackdelar:

The app it's not fully in french yet. Some parts are translated but not everything.

Diana Á.
Diana Á.
Terapeuta holística creadora del Método Ikigai Healing i Israel
Alternativ medicin, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Amazed by it's customer support

4 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I spent too many ours trying to set an appointment with my customers all over the world, really a pain, since I use BLAB I really feel like a boss, I can always send a link with the kind of a meeting my customer needs, and they find themselves their place in my agenda according to my availability (connected to my Google Calendar). I HUGE relieve.

Fördelar:

- They are very fast, efficient and fun to ask for support - They planned a list of improvements when I got it and they are accomplish what they promised - It's easy and efficient tool - It works with Zapier, so I connected it to Mailchimp, and my accounting tool - They are improving constantly - They have plenty of tutorials to know how to do the new features - You can use it as an agenda for payed or free services or downloadable products, for single customer or groups

Nackdelar:

- That at first was a bit limited (not anymore) - I can't see all my services in a short list - I don't know, I'm sure that if I find something, they'll fix it soon

Michael C.
Director i Nya Zeeland
Psykisk vård, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

The ultimate in online booking systems...

5 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: My experience with Book Like a Boss has been outstanding... the ability to offer clients their own ability to make and cancel appointments without the need to notify me, has saved me many hours in administration every week, giving me more time to focus on services I can offer to enhance profit.

Fördelar:

I have run several small businesses where online booking was the dream... but once I was referred to 'Book Like a Boss' my goal was finally achievable. For the vast majority of purposes this booking system is easy to navigate, offers extensive flexibility and options to bookings for either the individual or group, along with seamless integration to Outlook calendar.

Nackdelar:

There are only a few moments of hesitation with this system, where appointments created aren't displayed online until the appropriate links are made through the 'embeds' link, but once this is understood I have found it amazingly easy to created multiple diaries for different days and town in which I work each week.

Owner and Social Media Strategist i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda

Making so much moolah!

5 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I used to spend a ton of time scheduling meetings over email, trying to collect payment, and setting up zoom calls. Now I can share my book like a boss links and people can choose the product and appointment time that's right for them and works within my schedule, and everything is set up automatically. Don't have to mess around with zoom calls, they can reschedule if they need to, I can reschedule them if I need to, and payment is collected at the time that they booked. Now if anybody asks "hey can I book an appointment with you" or "do you have an audit that I can take" or "can I get a coaching call" I can just send them the link and I don't have to spend all this time negotiating over email.

Fördelar:

It's so easy for clients to use to book appointments, audits, and coaching calls. I love that it allows free calls, coupons, and prepayment upon booking. It's helped me get rid of tire kickers and attract serious clients because of the payment feature. Rescheduling is extremely easy for the owner and clients. The zoom integration creates scheduled zoom calls for the bookings automatically, saving me so much time! The automatic appointment reminders have cut down on no-shows!

Nackdelar:

The scheduling is a little hard to do with the sliders. I'd love to see all the schedules at a glance instead of having to open each product or appointment to see it's individual schedule if I want to make adjustments.