Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

EngageBay CRM Recensioner

4,7 (780)

Om EngageBay CRM

EngageBays programvara för marketing automation hjälper små företag att automatisera marknadsförings- och försäljningsuppdrag för att generera leads och göra fler affärer.

Lär dig mer om EngageBay CRM

Fördelar:

I love using a multiform that can manage all of my data and daily functions in the one place without having to sync and integrate multiple platforms using third party service providers.

Nackdelar:

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon.

Betyg för EngageBay CRM

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

EngageBay CRM har ett totalt betyg på 4,7 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 780 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt EngageBay CRM tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (780)

Krishna
Krishna
Performance Marketing i Indien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Must have CRM tool for big or small organization.

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall, this tool is easy to implement and use and thanks to their support team which is avl 24/7 to help us. I used the tool during my internship, then I suggested the same to my current organization and hence, that's how we implemented it and now our whole team is using it and loving it.

Fördelar:

1. It's collaborative working environment is so easy to implement and adapt. 2. We don't have to worry about losing our data anymore as all the data is now stored on the cloud. 3. Their server never gets down so our team works any time of the day they want. 4. According to the price, this is the best CRM with all the relevant features as compared to the other alternatives in the market.

Nackdelar:

The users might get lost during their initial days of using this due to their vast featuers but their resource modules are so helpful that they helps them to get back on track. Also, their support team was always there to help us when we got lost using the tool or had any doubts.

Kevin
Kevin
President i USA
Telekommunikation, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

A dizzying array of tools in a nice, integrated package

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall it's been quite nice. It is an incredibly capable platform with lots of room to grow into.

Fördelar:

The simplicity of connecting the API, the tracking tools, and the way that it manages to somehow pull together all the complex features needed into a single package and somehow make it appear that it's less complex than it really is. The capabilities here are astounding, but if the more complex things aren't needed, the system remains simple and straightforward.

Nackdelar:

It would be nice to be able to hide the links, tabs, and menus to things that aren't being used and re-add them if we decided to use them later. Also, the social media marketing only covers Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I'd really like to have a much wider selection.

sneha
Email Marketing specialist i Indien
Mediaproduktion, 11‒50 anställda

More improvement required

3,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

To be very honest i have used this service twice only in free trial the functionality is good for sending email and they also provide accurate result but while investigating the email i came to know that they are using mailgun service for sending emails.

Nackdelar:

The service provider they are using earlier it was very useful for bulk email marketing but now a days they are worst cause they do not change the IPs regularly which necessary to compit in the email marketing today and the same thing facing by engage bay, other wise the software is good for sending emails

förra månaden

Hi Sneha, Thanks for sharing your feedback. May I know what was the issue you faced with your email campaigns. Based on that, we can get it checked. Thanks, EngageBay Team

Nuran
Head of Student Acquisition i Tunisien
Utbildningsförvaltning, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

I am in love with the Platform

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Fördelar:

I find EngageBay a comprehensive, all-in-one solution, offering robust functionalities across organization, task automation, form and landing page creation, marketing campaign management, and result tracking. It provides an extensive toolkit essential for both marketing and sales teams, seamlessly integrating appointment scheduling, content creation, campaign execution, and data organization.

Nackdelar:

I haven't found a single aspect of EngageBay that I haven't liked yet. Whenever I encounter an issue, the chatbot is always there to provide instant assistance, making the experience even smoother.

Michelle
Vice President i Kanada
Recensentens källa

Our business has benefitted from using EngageBay

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: My overall experience with EngageBay is great! I've never had a problem using the software and any time I have a question, the support has been quick and helpful.

Fördelar:

The best thing about this CRM is the ease of use. I found it easy to learn and continue using.

Nackdelar:

There are some options that could be expanded on such as building web pages, I would benefit from having more options in the design process of the web pages.

Staffan
CEO i Sverige
Internationell handel och utveckling, Egenföretagare

Superb Allinoneplatform

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: so far great support and rather easy to set up, even there are many many features.
Canva integration is missing.

Fördelar:

all features in one platform. Perfect for soloentrepreneurs need only one system

no integration with Canva. This is very needed

Fiddich
Digital Marketing Associate i Sydafrika
Personalavdelning, 2‒10 anställda

Value for money

4,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It's a good paltform at the price tag, a lot can be done to make it user friendly and reduce redundancy

Fördelar:

It is affordable, offers more than competitiors at that price range.

Nackdelar:

not user friendly. Can't design emails for campaigns on the go, can't include existing email campaigns in workflows.

Marie
Marketing Manager i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 51‒200 anställda

Great HubSpot Alternative!

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

EngageBay is a great alternative to it’s pricier, more widely known competitor, HubSpot.

Nackdelar:

On several occasions, the data integration got corrupted, which unhinged our database contact lists and tags.

neal
Director i Storbritannien
Kläder och mode, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Good Value, loaded with features, quick and responsive support.

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall experience so far is good and would recommend people to look at engagebay before choosing other CRM

Fördelar:

Good Value, loaded with features, quick and responsive support.

Nackdelar:

At the moment moving from hubspot its just getting used to slightly different ways of set up and doing things but no major negatives currently.

Ammar
Sales Manager i Ungern
Maskin- eller industriteknik, 11‒50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Very effective and usefull tool

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Satisfied, no surprises, simple to use and offer good functionalities and futures.
Good service team by mail or chat.

Fördelar:

Friendly user system, good value for money, top after sales service. Our SME sales team is functioning better after using this platform.

Nackdelar:

The merge between contact list and companies. Not ideal.

Cameron
Owner i USA
Recensentens källa

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Fördelar:

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Nackdelar:

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

för 4 år sedan

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging. We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Rudi
CEO i Polen
Personal & rekrytering, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Very Very Good All in CRM and Marketing platform and Super Service!

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Until now, I have nothing to complain. It is really great to work with the software and the support desk. Hints on new functionality are taken seriously and you will get feedback if it is integrated or not.

Fördelar:

The software is fantastic, but even better is the customer service. When integrating CRM, it makes a company very dependent on a platform as it is not easy to migrate to another and it will take weeks to adjust all settings to what you like. But I can say, if this is the direction Engagebay is going (as far as I see now) then I will be on board for many years to come!

Nackdelar:

You have to buy email credits, which I understand in some way, they have also costs to send mails. You have to warm up you mail account. But what Engagebay did very well is integrate mail services from for example Amazon and others. It is some work to set it up, youtube is your friend.

Amir
Owner i USA
Datormjukvara, 2‒10 anställda

Fast ROI with EngageBay

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The overall experience has been very satisfactory. The initial demo and onboarding was highly informative and showed how EngageBay would serve our purpose for a very reasonable cost. The several times I have needed tech support I was able to jump on a chat, explain what I needed help with, and quickly get a resolution to the issue.

Fördelar:

EngageBay is an extremely easy platform to implement. While there have been a few times we have had their support team help us, for the most part it is highly intuitive. One of the key features we needed was the ability to create email sequences. Having used other CRM platforms, I was pleased with the bulk upload feature. With other platforms, I found I was able to only upload 50 at a time which was time consuming. With EngageBay I was able to upload 500 contacts all at once. With other platforms I have been limited to sending 500 emails per day. After using the email verifier that EngageBay provides for a very nominal cost, we are able to send up to 1000 emails per day.

Nackdelar:

Setting up the email sequences was a bit tricky in places. The first time I went to upload contacts to the email sequence the contacts did not load properly. When I checked to see results the next day, I found that only a few dozen emails had been sent. After contacting tech support, I was able to avoid having this happen again and was able to get all contacts uploaded.

Web Developer i Irland
Medicinska apparater, 51‒200 anställda

Great Value and Service

Fördelar:

It's developer-friendly - important when you want to customise something like a contact form or email. It's very easy to navigate and figure out. Support is great - very fast and helpful. It does so much for such a reasonable cost compared to competitors. Very stable and reliable.

Nackdelar:

Some features are a little rough around the edges - reporting, for example. It would be great to see their reporting capabilities improved. At the moment I rely on exporting raw csv data and transforming that data before I can report on it.

Warren
President i USA
Bioteknologi, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Good option for someone needing a cost effective all in one CRM

4,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The onboarding and ongoing customer support is fantastic. They are available almost instantly and often will jump on a video call immediately to help.

Fördelar:

The cost vs features is almost unmatched. No bells and whistles but a good, solid platform.

Nackdelar:

You get what you pay for, it does what is needed, but does have limitations.

för 5 månader sedan

Hi Warren, Thanks for your review. I see that you rates us 3/10 on the "Likelihhod to recommend" parameter. Can you please let us know the reason for the low rating on that aspect. Your feedback will immensely help us.

Marcello
CEO i Brasilien

A Magic wand

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Fördelar:

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Nackdelar:

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates. Missing Social Software Analytics

för 4 år sedan

Thanks for the review Marcello. Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days. We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Gerald
Owner i Italien

Value, Efficiency and Productivity

5,0 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The lead capture and email marketing was sole reason we joined engagebay and couldn’t be happier. Wasn’t expecting all the other features to be part of this software, almost overwhelming but reassuring to know we can start putting most of our work, efficiently into one place

Fördelar:

Right now we're using it for contact management and e-mail marketing primarily. We had a CRM in Zoho and will be migrating most likely soon. Pros: Extensive features at an incredible value and easy to use. Customer support response is amazing and communication is stellar. Feel like I havent even cracked the surface of what engagebay can do!

Nackdelar:

Time. As great as engagebay is, it’s hard to manage the migration project to CRM. It’s almost as if there’s too much available and migrating doesn’t feel intuitive.

Nick
CEO i Barbados
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

great value for money software

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Its good

Fördelar:

It is a comprehensive system that is easy to use, and if the get a problem the help guys are really good

Nackdelar:

I just would like to have the ability to change the user view so that I can have one time quick view and I would love to link Skype

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer i Indien
Bil, 10 000+ anställda

Pros and cons of EngageBay

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall experience was quite good with EngageBay as it helped us with the tool that we needed for the priority basis other than average customer support everything was worth to chose EngageBay

Fördelar:

There were 2 main features because of what we chose EngageBay over other CRMs i.e email marketing (bulk email management tool) and ticketing system (mainly for IT infrastructure issues).EngageBay was quite handy and smooth to operate in both of these features that fulfilled our current requirements.

Nackdelar:

The only con that we as a team experienced was the customer support was not that reliable as at times we were getting late responses from customer support team and taking more time as expected to resolve the issue.

Bernadette
Marketing Manager i USA
Konsumtionsvaror, 2‒10 anställda

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Nackdelar:

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

Anthony
Content Strategist i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 51‒200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Engagebay has been a great solution for us

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Engagebay has been great, especially the customer support.

Fördelar:

Engagebay is far less expensive than Hubspot, but with most (if not all) the important features. This was very important for us as a small business. We use so many of the CRM functions, from creating marketing funnels, to email automations, tagging, tracking, appointment setting with our sales team, and many others.

Nackdelar:

There are parts that are slightly clunky (like email sequences), but nothing too bad.

Malintha
Malintha
Operation Manager i Sri Lanka

Best CRM for Company can afford

5,0 i fjol

Fördelar:

All-in-one platform: EngageBay CRM combines CRM, marketing automation, and customer support in a single platform. This integration allows businesses to have a holistic view of their customer interactions and streamline their processes.Ease of use: Users have found EngageBay CRM to be intuitive and user-friendly. The platform provides a clean and organized interface, making it easy to navigate and access various features without much training or technical expertise.Automation capabilities: EngageBay CRM offers powerful automation features, allowing businesses to automate repetitive tasks, workflows, and follow-ups. This automation helps save time and improves efficiency in managing customer relationships.Marketing tools: EngageBay CRM includes marketing automation features such as email marketing, lead generation, landing page creation, and social media management. These tools enable businesses to create targeted marketing campaigns and engage with their audience effectively.Affordable pricing: EngageBay CRM has been praised for its affordable pricing plans, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. The platform offers different pricing tiers to cater to various business needs and budgets.

Nackdelar:

Customization limitations: Some users have mentioned that EngageBay CRM could benefit from more advanced customization options. While the platform offers a good range of features, some users have expressed the desire for greater flexibility in tailoring the CRM to their specific business processes.Integration options: Although EngageBay CRM integrates with popular third-party applications such as Gmail, Outlook, and Stripe, some users have noted that they would like to see expanded integration options with other tools and platforms they use in their business operations.Reporting and analytics: While EngageBay CRM provides basic reporting and analytics features, some users have expressed the need for more advanced reporting capabilities. They have mentioned that additional customization and visualization options could enhance their ability to derive actionable insights from their data.Learning curve: Although EngageBay CRM is generally considered user-friendly, a few users have mentioned that there can be a slight learning curve when first getting acquainted with the platform and its features. However, with some exploration and practice, users have found it easy to navigate and utilize effectively.

Tom
Tom
Founder i USA

It Keeps Getting Better

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: This software made my day, month, and year. Everything is easier now.

Fördelar:

We started out looking for an affordable CRM/Email Marketing System that didn't charge by # of Contacts. EngageBay was the most affordable of those we found, but since we had never heard of it, we were skeptical it would be very useful. We were so wrong. This is one of those products that gets better, not worse, the more you dig in into it. It feels like I know a secret that no one else knows. IT HAS EVERYTHING. All in one app. We're saving so much money. We got an entire suite of software with at least 40 modules that we would have had to pay for from other apps (Social, SMS, Sales Management, Appointment Calendar, Ticket System, Live Chat, Integrated Automations, Etc..) We can cancel so many services thanks to this software. We had one issue logging in with the WordPress Apps, but it turned out to be our fault for not reading the manual. We sent a quick chat, and customer service answered on almost instantly. They were fast, very knowledgeable, patient, and kind. That 5-star service made the sale for us. We moved 22,000 contacts from another service that has 5% of the capability of EngageBay. I don't write reviews. But I feel like we got so much for so little that I had to give back. We will be recommending this to all of our small business clients.

Nackdelar:

I can't think of anything yet. We're still on the Honeymoon.

Stephen
Operations Manager i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Good software - be sure to know your needs

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall experience was very good. EngageBay is not a bad product at all. There are a lot of options available and the support is great.

Fördelar:

I mainly used EngageBay to track contacts and for emails (broadcast emails, etc). Contact management was easy to follow and use. I really appreciated the training videos. The chat support has always been very helpful when needed.

Nackdelar:

Email templates were okay. . just okay, but customizable. Over the last couple of years, I anticipated more of a variety added that what has been. Pricing is okay. This is where I recommend that you know what you need and compare to pricing of other packages. You will find that EngageBay is competitive (I have the all in one), but I have to ask what I really use and need for the price. Also, be aware that the amount of emails to send are limited when you first start and you have to 'warm up'. I did not realize that and it delayed some aspects for me.

Verifierad recensent
Kläder och mode, 501‒1 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

I'm really like my EngageBay CRM

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I've been using EngageBay CRM for two years, and I'm very happy with the app. It has helped me improve my CRM significantly.
I love that EngageBay CRM is easy to use. The user interface is simple and easy to understand, making it easy to navigate between pages and functions

Fördelar:

The app provides a range of reports and analytics that help users better understand their data

Nackdelar:

Customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but may not be enough for companies that need immediate help. For example, phone customer support or live chat may not be available