MeetFox Recensioner

Genomsnittliga betyg

• Totalt
  • Kundservice

Om MeetFox

MeetFox makes online meetings easier with a seamless scheduling and video calling experience.

Lär dig mer om MeetFox

Visar recensioner av 60

Kevin T.
Kevin T.
  • Recenserad den 2020-01-30

"Simple and effective meeting scheduler and hosting"

Kommentarer: Overall, it has been easy to use and allows me to accomplish scheduling, meeting hosting and invoicing in one platform.
The support team has been really helpful and responsive.

Fördelar: It combines scheduling with hosting the meeting (and even invoicing).
Over the years, I have tried many tools for scheduling meetings and hosting virtual meetings, as well as invoicing for consultations. MeetFox merged all of that into one system in a very simple to setup and use system. I have had multiple clients/prospects comment on the ease of use.
The support team has been amazing. They are very proactive and eager to resolve issues.

Nackdelar: As a somewhat young software, there are little things here and there that need fixing... but this is also a good thing because the support team is able to implement updates/features really fast. So, early adopters have the chance to influence the direction of the platform.

Marcius R.
Entrepreneur
  • Recenserad den 2021-07-20

"Cheap video meeting platform, but needs more work!"

Kommentarer: Honestly I'd give it 3 stars, but because it's so cheap and even the Free plan is so generous, it gets 4. But it still has a long way to 5 stars.
It would be a very good tool if it would work all the time as intended. As I explain in the Cons section, there are many minor things that simply are absent or only work some of the time.
It has a SMS notification option. That's great, but, well, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. SMS also sends the link, sometimes not the whole link is being send, which makes the person not able to join the room if the link isn't correct. So I need to guide them to check the email link instead, since the email has the correct link.
You're also stuck in their type of options. For example the cancellation policy. You have 4 options, but you can't add your own, a custom one. Payment page needs to include a type of tax, but can't select none.
Honestly, I like and hate this tool at the same time. I like that it has many features and integration at a very affordable price, and even the generous free plan is great, but at the same time, not all features work all the time, which made me stop using it for the time being until they improve and fix their bugs some more.
It does have a great future ahead of it, and I see it becoming a very powerful solutions for online video meetings of all kinds.

Fördelar: Using it is pretty easy. You can customize your scheduling page and even integrate it with WordPress or another site because it has inline embed option.
The integrations is what really makes this tool shine and I can see the team is really trying to make it accessible for everyone to use as easily as possible.
Your scheduling page design is nice and modern and the flow is intuitive for the visitor. It auto-detects their time-zone and they can see your schedule based on their time. This is critical when working with international clients who live in different time zones.
You can also record the sessions so you can download them later.
They are adding a lot of features and I can see a bright future for this tool, but it's not there yet for me.
I'd like it if they include different languages as well.

Nackdelar: There are many minor bugs and missing pieces that honestly just made me stop using the tool.
For first, the most important aspect - the video conference part - doesn't seem to work in all browsers for all people. I haven't pinpointed which browser doesn't work, but I did experience the embarrassment of having clients show up to the video call, and it doesn't work for them. So I have to move to Skype or some other tool, because this one doesn't always work. It's an embarrassment for me, and time-loss for both me and my client.
Another thing - each time they update their software, they seem to be braking other things. Sometimes the design of the schedule page gets reset, sometimes certain options get changed, sometimes I just lose stuff like the "questions form" being completely gone.
Once I spend about half an hour to write a nice description for the scheduling page, and 2 weeks later it was gone.
It's a pain not only because I have to re-configure things again, but also because I don't know when it happens. I just randomly stumble on things that used to be set in a certain way, but they aren't anymore, and who knows for how long they've been displaying incorrectly? I'd have to constantly monitor the scheduling page, the branding, the options to see if things aren't changed randomly. It throws away the "Set it and forget it" idea.
Another issue - you cannot delete contacts. So much for GDPR! Why isn't there a delete contact button? It seems so obvious that's needed.

• Recenserad den 2021-07-20
Sirry B.
Certified Medium
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 11-50 anställda

"Limited payment functions"

Kommentarer: Disappointed and discouraged.

Fördelar: Great team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as they want you to succeed.

Nackdelar: I got incorrect information in the beginning in how many I should purchase. I didn't need as many as I purchased.
For that reason, setting everything up calls for enormous work due to emails all having to be different.
And the payment system is disappointing.
Currency will most likely be changed from original currency to euro and then back to original currency so I wonder how much additional costs is the organization looking at.

Leverantörssvar

av MeetFox om 2020-02-07

Hi Sirry,
When signing up our payment provider was always euros and then we added a second payment provider which was requested by most of our users.
After you wrote to us, we made an exception for you to keep our current payment provider to be able to use the system.
Regarding the accounts, I am sorry you had purchased too many, the information about the promotion was all displayed on the webpage. If you have any more questions, we are happy to have a chat with you.

Yosef M.
Digital Marketer
  • Recenserad den 2020-04-08

"Excellent Video Meeting Software"

Kommentarer: For the most part setting everything up was easy, I did have a little trouble with the CNAME. Everything that I had trouble with or any questions I had were quickly and satisfactorily addressed by customer service. So to sum up: the software is excellent and the customer service is great!

Fördelar: It is so easy to to hop into a meeting with a client or partner! The booking feature is great but the ability to start a quick meeting is by far my favorite feature currently. Send a link, start to talk! It's that easy! And screensharing is just another click!

Nackdelar: I wish there was an option for a "virtual green screen". I am currently hunkered down in my basement and, since we only moved in a couple of months ago, my "office mates" are all boxes of books and legos. I would love if I could replace my background with another image or, as I have seen in some software, have a youtube video or my own screenshare as the background.

• Recenserad den 2020-04-08
Gina B.
Owner & Lead Developer
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda

"MeetFox is a Must!"

Fördelar: I used to run my online meetings using both Zoom and Calendly. Although both work well in tandem, I don't think its as seamless as having just one tool. That is where Meetfox shines. I love how everything just fits into one easy to setup package and get it up and running in no time. When you need help tech support is always there to help. The big things I like about this over Zoom is the very clear notification emails (zoom messages always confused clients on how to join), no software download needed, and the fact that if you do a recording it informs the attendee and are downloadable on both ends (zoom if you're not using cloud storage you'd have to take your copy and send to clients if they wanted a copy which adds a headache).

Nackdelar: I would like to be able to enter hex codes when selecting colors, but that isn't a biggy. Also, it would be nice to copy an existing service, but again, it's not that big of a deal because the setup is so easy compared to Calendly.

Mathieu N.
Engineer
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 201-500 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-03-05

"Review after 3 months used"

Kommentarer: My experience is good, I currently use it only twice a week but I plan to increase my frequency of use.
The price is competitive compared to the proposed offer.
There is a real support in addition to the articles present in the online help.
Support has always answered my questions.

Fördelar: I use this software for free video call with customer.
I always had good audio and image quality.
The little extra and that you can share the screens of the 2 users simultaneously.
You can synchronize your Google and Outlook calendar and define available working hours.

Nackdelar: I find the workflow to create meetings a bit complex.
You must first create a meeting room and then use it to create an invitation. I would appreciate having a button to create an instant meeting.

• Recenserad den 2020-03-05
Carl C.
  • Recenserad den 2020-02-06

"Feature rich booking tool with a tonne of applications!"

Kommentarer: Thie transition to MeetFox has been seamless. I absolutely love it and is the best booking tool I have used yet (previously Cogsworth and Book Like a Boss).

Fördelar: Links well with Google Calendar, sends reminders with great deliverability, video chat is seamless and saves audio files in separate channels which makes it a must have for podcasters too!

Nackdelar: Some additional customisation of calendar would be nice.

Chris M.
Finansiella tjänster, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-02-07

"Simple Approach to Scheduling & Meeting"

Kommentarer: I'm using for easy video sales presentations and 1-to-1 meetings with clients and prospects mostly -but have also begun to use for internal meetings as well. I have several virtual meeting software options but tend to use this more than any of those already. I bought a lifetime access pass to MeetFox so I'll be watching and seeing if they expand the already great offering. The fact that I use it more than 'those others' I've had for years says it all - this tool is likely here to stay and will become a fan favorite of our two business groups!

Fördelar: Software is new, and I know what you're thinking... 'another scheduler?' but it's much more than you think. Meetfox approaches things in a simplistic and user based way. The software is simple to use, thought out well and improves weekly with additional features, and improvements. I like the easy to setup Stripe payment integration; breakout of 'type of meetings by categories, and the integration to Google calendars couldn't be easier.

Nackdelar: I'd say most of the cons just revolve around features revolving around customization. Like most newer startup software companies/products - users always want more faster; but MeetFox has been systematically rolling out features in order and often. I'd like to see more flexibility and available customizations in the future.

• Recenserad den 2020-02-07
Jon M.
Jon M.
CDO
Datormjukvara, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2020-03-31

"Seamless Service"

Kommentarer: Amazing team and a great product - excited to see them grow!

Fördelar: Love how easy it is - works without any downloads, from any platforms, even phones!

Nackdelar: Product is still a little rough around the edges as it's newish to market, but the team are responsive to making changes and to support small businesses

• Recenserad den 2020-03-31
Gordon H.
Gordon H.
Managing Director
  • Recenserad den 2020-07-02

"Meetfox is the all on one solution for entrepreneurs in a post covid world"

Kommentarer: Great product and team, who listen to customers.

Fördelar: Customer support was amazing. Furthermore, the software does everything clearly and easily. There haven't been any video dropouts or problems in our testing and it's an elegant solution that allowed us to get rid of seperate invoicing software, and meeting software.
I'm thoroughly impressed.

Nackdelar: There's nothing to dislike. The whole interface isn't the prettiest design, but who cares. The whole product is clean and tidy.

• Recenserad den 2020-07-02
Ignacio S.
Hypnotist
Psykisk vård, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-01-30

"Great tool and amazing customer service support"

Kommentarer: Great I love it

Fördelar: It simplified all the processes, from the booking to the invoicing. The hard part for a psychologist, psychotherapist, coach, hypnotist... Is to schedule and charge the client for the service, the only way to have your business booming is to do it in massive numbers. Meetfox helps you to simplify the process. I will recommend you to run free 15min video calls for new clients on Meetfox, just put the link in your business card and you will see how the calls start coming.

Nackdelar: We had a big problem with payment management that almost forced me to close my account, but they change it from mangopay to stripe, now is working. Also at the beginning, I had problems with video quality, but I was not sure if it was my client connection or Meefox server, now it is working. I believe the fact that if I have a call with somebody register as a client they cannot use the same email to register as a user, but that is a problem for teams if you register as an individual that is not important.

Riccardo L.
Wood Crafter
Konsthantverk, Egenföretagare
    Ej betygsatt
  • Recenserad den 2021-07-25

"A scheduling tool that has its own platform for video calls? Nice!"

Kommentarer: Overall, my experience with MeetFox has been a pretty good one.

Fördelar: Of all the things MeetFox does, I think there is one that really makes it unique compared to many other scheduling tools: it has its own technology for hosting and recording video conferencing calls. Sure, you can use one of its integrations and connect MeetFox to something like Zoom or Microsoft Teams if you prefer. However, I think it is really good to know that you can do everything – from having a person schedule an appointment all the way to actually host that appointment (and even get paid for it) – with one tool. A nice plus MeetFox has is the messaging option. You can communicate with someone who has scheduled an appointment before, during or even after the appointment, so MeetFox has the potential for becoming your one-stop destination with everything that has to do with scheduling appointments, hosting them and keep engaging people after them too.

Nackdelar: If only it were so perfect... in theory having a built-in video conferencing hosting solution into your scheduling tool sounds like a dream come true. Unfortunately, I have experienced some issues with hosting some video calls on MeetFox, which hasn't been ideal.

• Recenserad den 2021-07-25
Terry L.
Vd-kontor, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-08-18

"Better than Zoom & Teams Put Together"

Kommentarer: It is a surprise and a delight.

Fördelar: Zero fuss, dirt simple and it just works so very well. Highly intuitive, does exactly what it says. No software to download for you OR your clients. Scheduling is first class, screen sharing is easy. Personal branding is a bonus. Why isn’t other video conferencing software this enjoyable to use?

Nackdelar: No complaints at all. This service is ideal.

• Recenserad den 2020-08-18
Sterling C.
Web Developers
Datormjukvara, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
  • Recenserad den 2020-02-06

"Love Meetfox, They Are A Great Company!"

Kommentarer: Great support and development team! Really top notch!

Fördelar: - Great Value
- Easy to use
- I love the scheduling
- Cal integration is great
- They really have added so many features and they keep improving the software.

Nackdelar: They have fixed all my gripes! there really aren't any. Perhaps ical integration but I'm pretty sure they are working on it.

Kevin B.
  • Recenserad den 2020-04-15

"Goodbye Calendly. Hello MeetFox."

Kommentarer: Love it so far

Fördelar: I love the fact that I can do a video call in the software.

Nackdelar: When I make a change, there are menus that stay on than screen longer than necessary letting me know the chance was successful.

• Recenserad den 2020-04-15
Juan A.
Coach
Professionell träning och coaching, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2020-07-24

"Worth it Appsumo Lifetime Deal"

Kommentarer: So far so good. I submitted a bug request and it got addressed fairly quickly. The team is welcoming of feedback and continues to listen to their users. I expect them to mature enough to be a full featured Calendly competitor.

Fördelar: No need to download anything. It is cloud base. The lifetime deal was great because it helped me save money from using Calendly. It's still a maturing platform but it has a lot of potential. It allows me to record, to setup many different types of events. They added group meetings up to 16 people (all without downloading a software). I have high hopes for this company and I look forward to seen their development.

Nackdelar: Cannot clone meeting types. This is a feature readily available in Calendly (main competitor). There are some issues with camera turning off if someone is using their phone browser to meet and they start receiving a phone call. Missing extension so I can quickly share meeting links with people.

• Recenserad den 2020-07-24
Matti R.
Design, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-02-05

"Fantastic service, that my clients love to use!"

Kommentarer: We used to run meetings on Hangouts with our clients, but it always asks to install browser plugins, and many times we ended up giving 15min support by phone only to get the meeting started up. Meetfox gave us a solution that everybody is happy to use. Their latest add-on "Meeting rooms" just made this app more perfect to us, as many of our clients require immidiate support if they run in to some issues.

Fördelar: It is very easy for our clients to use. Charging them is very easy for me.

Nackdelar: I would love to have a fully white label- option.

• Recenserad den 2020-02-05
Tamica S.
Tamica S.
Leadership Development Coach
Bil, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-03-19

"Full steam ahead, thanks MeetFox!!"

Kommentarer: Like everyone else in the world, we had to re-evaluate our processes and move multiple people to remote work. We were using a different video conference software for our video interviews but the back and forth for scheduling was a nightmare as was the ability to only have one room. MeetFox solved that and more. We are able to go full steam ahead with our hiring processes, from interviewing to onboarding thanks to MeetFox. I highly recommend it.

Fördelar: I love that this lets me give each of my hiring managers their own URL to do video interviews.

Nackdelar: I wish their group meetings held more than 4 people for our purposes.

• Recenserad den 2020-03-19
Markus S.
Programutveckling, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2020-04-10

"Great way to handle booking, meeting and charging customers in one place online"

Fördelar: I really like that it is all in one package - scheduling, online meeting and charging.
Great features like being able to record and download the meetings, share screen and so on.
MeetFox also has great support, they seam to be an excellent team. They even reply to me on weekends and holidays.
I also like that they have an open road map and seam to take user feedback into consideration when they chose what features to work on!
Two thumbs up for MeetFox!

Nackdelar: I can only think of two cons, but to my understandings they will both come in the feature - meaning I will soon have no more complaints, so I guess I have to go back and edit this review when they are done.
1. Only US time format available so far. This mean you can only chose times in AM/PM format.
2. Only English, German and French available so far.
These two together might be a deal breaker for people who do not live in countries using AP/PM format. Which comes down to a great majority of the world population.

• Recenserad den 2020-04-10
Ethan D.
CEO/Founder
  • Recenserad den 2020-03-27

"Great replacement for many solutions!"

Fördelar: I like the front end design and UX. Also the fact that it replaces many of my other softwares for a lower cost is definitely a plus. The team gets back to me instantly anytime I have a question. My typical clientele aren't good with computers and zoom confuses them. Meet fox makes things much easier

Nackdelar: They dont have any crm/zapier integrations yet, though I am sure that is on the roadmap

• Recenserad den 2020-03-27
E.g. S.
Product-Development and Marketing Coach at www.ClientsEnrollmentFunnels.com
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
  • Recenserad den 2020-01-31

"A Game-Changer App with All-in-One Tools"

Kommentarer: LOVE IT! use it every week to set up all my video-meetings

Fördelar: It has the scheduling, payment, and Video-Conferencing all in one platform. Love it that I can embed the scheduler and different services into my web pages.

Nackdelar: I can't set up recurring fee for client-meetings. I can't send invoice independent of a meeting (e.g. send an invoice before a meeting OR before a series of meetings) My understanding is, this feature is coming I wish that I could do webinars also on this platform; though, I do understand that's not what it was built for. HOWEVER, my understanding is that soon we'll be able to have small meetings of 10+ people - that'll be super-helful for group-coaching! (thanks!) IT'D BE ALSO SUPER-COOL if it had a built-in CRM (like vCita, for example), so I can keep track of my client-conversations and can take notes. I'd love to stop paying my monthly fees to vCita 😬🙄

• Recenserad den 2020-01-31
Stefano P.
Digital Marketing Consultant
  • Recenserad den 2020-01-30

"Perfect for freelance and business owners"

Kommentarer: Easy to setup, easy to share, easy to use.

Fördelar: I'm using Meetfox from his launch on Appsumo, it's easy, all-in-one schedule and video call tool. Super easy to use, the customer care was outstanding they made an improvement I'vd asked in 1 week! Super :)

Nackdelar: Still doesn't have the scheduling features of the more famous booking systems but, because video call is integrated, it's a no brainer

Kaman L.
Kaman L.
Naturopath
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-02-09

"Booking, Video Meeting, Payment, All In One"

Fördelar: The all in one feature of booking, video meeting and payment that make my clients easy to meet with me without install any additional software like Zoom. They just book and click the meeting link. Highly recommend!

Nackdelar: Cannot add tracking code on the meeting site

• Recenserad den 2020-02-09
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Ledningsrådgivare, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2020-05-01

"Meetfox is my go-to for individual videoconferences"

Fördelar: Meetfox provides the right solution for my solopreneur business - individual videoconferencing and meeting solutions that are incredibly easy to implement. As a one-person business, I need to minimize the administration of my technology solutions, and Meetfox consistently delivers. The browser-based meetings have been easy to set up and implement, and I have already had several "for pay" meetings that went from "click to pay to interact" exactly as expected. I love the ability to set up a pre-call questionnaire, and the opportunity to schedule ad-hoc meeting rooms, too. It's an excellent value for a great tool. I have also had several conversations over email with the support team, and was very happy with the interaction throughout. I've recommended Meetfox to several of my colleagues, as well.

Nackdelar: While minor, there are a few improvements around platform compatibility that would really be helpful, specifically around platform compatibility. The ability to have more than one other person on a paid call would be helpful, too (e.g. the person who paid can forward the call-in information to others), but I have been working around that using the meeting room feature.

• Recenserad den 2020-05-01
Dave B.
Agency Owner
  • Recenserad den 2020-01-30

"Hassle-free appointments at last!"

Kommentarer: MeetFox is clearly customer-focussed, looking to offer even better features with time and has a very responsive support team if you need help.

Fördelar: MeetFox is a must for busy business owners, coaches and consultants who don't want any friction when it comes to setting up appointments online. Their feature-rich platform matches a lot of scheduling big-hitters out there but for me the killer feature is the ability to host high quality, reliable video calls with prospects and clients without them having to download anything beforehand and get confused.

Nackdelar: It will be even better when the Apple iCal integration arrives