Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Soon Recensioner

4,6 (46)

Om Soon

Programvara för schemaläggning av anställda som utformats för kundtjänstteam.

Lär dig mer om Soon

Fördelar:

The software is packed with features and they rapidly release improvements.

Nackdelar:

The app wasn't optimal on my android phone. Would have prefered to have a downloaded app rather than browser-based.

Betyg för Soon

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Soon har ett totalt betyg på 4,6 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 46 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Soon tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (46)

Jiahui
Jiahui
store manager i Nederländerna
Detaljhandel, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

finally scheduling is enjoyable now

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: scheduling is a big part of my role, and my results depend on it. Soon takes care of a lot of manual processes that are a part of my scheduling work, like tracking availability or event-specific conversations. It freed up a lot of my time and energy for other important work

Fördelar:

pleasant intuitive UI, intelligent UX design responsive support team, lets me keep all team communication in one place for my sanity aaa

Nackdelar:

integration with payroll but I know a few things in the pipeline, fingers crossed, I am looking forward to the next updates

för 6 år sedan

Thank you Jiahui, it means a lot to us to hear that you have a pleasant experience using Soon. Your continuous feedback helps evolve the product in ways we could not have imagined.

Eva
Lead NP i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Perfect for healthcare staff scheduling

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: We’ve only been using the software for about 3 months. So far it has done what we needed and the employees have been able to adapt to the functions of it.

Fördelar:

The ease of set up and use. Olaf was very helpful when we needed support to make it work for our needs.

Nackdelar:

The only thing we would like to see is the option to start work weeks on Sundays as this coincides with payroll.

Alyssa
Medewerker Beleggingservice i Nederländerna
Detaljhandel, 11‒50 anställda

Not user friendly

2,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Me and my collegues arent pleased with Soon. Soon gives us more questions then help. We need a better overview. It would be great if that can be applied.

Fördelar:

Nothing really nothing ..........................

Nackdelar:

No clear overview (I cant see wich collegue is working each day in a clear overview, to much text. I would like to see a clear schedule with colours when available, on vacation and so on) Not user friendly.

för 5 år sedan

Hi Alyssa, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We've been working hard to process the feedback we got from Renard, Rick and Carla. We hope the latest update already gives you a better overview. I see your point and I'll reach out to you directly with some suggestions that might help to improve the situation for you and your colleagues. If you have more feedback we always love to hear it :)

Alberto
Alberto
Project Manager Operation i Italien
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 5 001‒10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

The best scheduling software by now

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I fell in love "soon" with the software and can't think of a better way to manage my team. It's just the smartest and easy-to-use tool for team scheduling and I've tried them all. If the boards could be seen on the same calendar it would be the ultimate software and would never change it in my life.

Fördelar:

As a PM I need to see the schedule of my team day by day and in a quick weekly or monthly overview to assign new tasks and see if we can insert a new big project in the schedule. Me and my team see th sam things with a great look and feel and keep on the same page. Many scheduling softwares lack the possibility of inserting a permit leave or health permit while in soon is very easy to manage, so the calendar keeps track of days in and days off and you can see it all on the same page

Nackdelar:

The idea of having different boards is fantastic but as a PM I'd like that on the final calendar all the tasks of the different boards are on the same page. Instead you have a different calendar for every board, so I end up using only one board while it could be useful to segment the projects in different containers

Therese
Head of Planning & Digital SC i Spanien
Konsumtionsvaror, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Easy, fun & flexible shift management tool

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are using the tool for a large repacking assignment where we needed a lot of temporary manning to book work hours them selves into shifts we set up together with our 3PL provider. We needed the up and running within a day. After googling “shift planning” and testing some tools, SoonWorks easily met the mark as easy to setup and flexible for shift management. Also, ability to share a link to the job where workers could sign-up themselves, made the process of finding manning/contracting/enough people for shifts fast! For us, we also needed some info between users not be visible/and the SoonWorks team were excellent here! The team was accessible and agile, and took time to understand our business needs and give us tips on relevant functionality we hadn’t tested. We will explore using this in our factories/warehouses in future, I also think that for volunteers drives and so on, the software is very strong as workers can be added easily and book shifts themselves.

Fördelar:

- Easy setup, with ability to build on/expand as you go (and great support/tips & tricks as well upon questions) - we were up and running within 24 hours of selecting tool (and speed was crucial for us). - Good visual layout. - Agile development team upon questions/needs of adjustment/development. - min/max setting per shift - self scheduling function - overall value for money

Nackdelar:

- scrolling within the shift name list could be even smoother - adding a Q&A section/information platform between management/workers would be of value

Robin
Manager Operations i Nederländerna
Recensentens källa

A modern and great schedule tool

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We used to work with Excel in the past. This was not always accurate and clear. Especially when you grow as a company in the number of employees it is suistainable to switch to another schedule tool. Soon thought about our old procedures and partly implemented them in their software.

Fördelar:

Soon has simplified the effort to make a solid and well-organized schedule for LYNX. The different shifts of the various departments are clearly displayed. The ease with which colleagues can view their schedule is a real improvement. Soon is an innovative and collaborative company. The implementation of Soon was therefore self-evident and flawless.

Nackdelar:

No negative experiences so far. If something is missing or goes wrong Soon will help you with it.

Verifierad recensent
Bank, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

A clear app to see when you're scheduled in.

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I get a clear view when I am scheduled in and if I need a cover for my shift with a few click I can request one. Very handy.

Fördelar:

I can see exactly when I need to work and with who. Also a lot of options to see who else is working and the groups they belong to.

Nackdelar:

I would like to search names when they are scheduled in.

för 6 år sedan

Hey there, thanks for leaving a review! There are currently 2 ways to search people by name. One is entering the name as text in the search box, the other is by selecting a person in the 'people' filter, this allows you to filter and select multiple people at the same time. Please let us know if this is what you are looking for or if you meant something else.

Verifierad recensent

Easy Scheduling Tool

Fördelar:

Easy to use yet very professional. Flexible to use for different types of companies.

Nackdelar:

Absolutely none, if there's something you don't like they will adjust Soon to your preferences.

Fey
Fey
Managing Director i Nederländerna
Bokföring, 11‒50 anställda

Innovative and simple system

Fördelar:

The software is very easy to use. I like the simplistic way in which the system operates. Anyone with very little computer skills can use it. I would recommend especially companies to use this system. It gives you a good overview of what is happing with your staff and you can easily analyze how you can plan better for the future.

Nackdelar:

I have no bad points for this system so far.

för 6 år sedan

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Fey! Happy to hear these kind words and proud to be of use for NKM Finance.

William
William
Founder / Senior IT Consultant i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

Fast, Effective Team Scheduling

Fördelar:

Soon is like Trello meets a calendar. It is as easy and fast to use as Trello, but includes mission-critical features necessary for managing daily scheduling. Perfect display with Kaban style cards. Honestly, the best scheduling system I've seen for teams like mine.

Nackdelar:

We haven't had a need for many advanced features yet, so it could be missing something, but we have not found anything yet.

Erik
Planner i Nederländerna

Övervägda alternativ:

Soon!!

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Zeer tevreden. Keep up the good work!!

Fördelar:

Wij werken momenteel al enige tijd met het programma Soon en zijn hier zeer over te spreken! De implementatie en verzorging van deze planningstool is door het Team van Soon zeer professioneel opgepakt en er werd zowel digitaal als face to face voldoende aandacht gegeven aan onze organisatie bij vragen en onduidelijkheden. Mede door deze korte lijntjes hebben wij de overgang als prettig ervaren.

Nackdelar:

In het begin waren er enkele functionaliteiten nog niet en dit maakte de instap soms wat omslachtiger dan verwacht. Voordeel is wel dat Soon hier direct op insprong bij de check in meetings en dus ook echt open staat voor verbetering en feedback vanuit de klant. Alle changes die wij constateerden zijn dan ook opgepakt en aangepast! :)

Robin
Manager Customer Service i Nederländerna
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

Zeer prettige rooster software

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Zeer prettige partij om mee samen te werken. Qua service zijn ze uitstekend bereikbaar en het systeem heeft geen tot amper downtime. Het heeft ons als bedrijf enorm veel tijd bespaard en het geeft een goed overzicht van gaten in je bezetting.

Fördelar:

De software is schaalbaar en geeft je een volledig overzicht van de beschikbare werknemers en de beschikbare uren. Je kunt verschillende taken en diensten met gemak invoeren en zichtbaar maken. De software geeft je overzichtelijk weer waar je qua uren tekort komt. Soon krijgt continue verbeteringen zoals de functionaliteiten "Leave & Workload". Soon werkt erg prettig en intuïtief.

Nackdelar:

Deze waren aanwezig maar zijn inmiddels opgelost en geimplementeerd.

Patrick
Serves Professional i Nederländerna

Review

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Soon is een overzichtelijk en prima systeem om mee te werken. Zeker de mogelijkheden waarbij je per dag / moment op de dag goed overzichtelijk kunt zien hoeveel medewerks en hoeveel uur zij werken is fijn. Verder gebruik ik het puur om mijn rooster te checken en weet ik niet of je bijvoorbeeld ook rapportage of bepaalde periode kunt generen. Dat zou fijn zijn als je als klant wilt evalueren.

Fördelar:

Voordelen: - Je kan snel naar juiste afdeling switchen - Systeem maakt af en toe automatische updates - Je kan in 1 oogopslag zien hoeveel mensen er werken of ze thuis of op kantoor aanwezig zijn.

Nackdelar:

Minpunten: - als ik de link opsla in mijn favorieten en zou elke dag snel SOON wil openen. Pakt hij altijd de datum op het momenten waarop ik hem aan mijn favorieten heb toegevoegd. Ik moet handmatig steeds refreshen.

Reggie
Owner i USA
Fritidsanläggningar och tjänster, 2‒10 anställda

This app is amazing!

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Nothing but amazing. For the most part, it does what I need it to do and the support is fast.

Fördelar:

Ease of use once you understand how it works and the support from the developers with questions I had.

Nackdelar:

It does take a little time to figure out but talking with Olaf, he made it much easier to get up and running. There are some functions that I wish it had, but I did put it on a request that I hope they add in the near future.

Mavis
Begeleidster i Nederländerna
Psykisk vård, 2‒10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

Beoordeling SOON

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Dagelijkse notatie. Collega's op de hoogte houden van de dagelijkse gebeurtenissen

Fördelar:

Het product is makkelijk te gebruiken. Ben er blij mee

Nackdelar:

Vooralsnog kan ik mij geen verbeterpunten bedenken

Sharon
Service expert i Nederländerna
Bank, 201‒500 anställda

Heel gebruiksvriendelijk

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Heel handig om te zien wat voor rollen mijn collegas op een dag hebben. En ook of ze thuis/op kantoor werken.

Fördelar:

- makkelijk te bedienen op een smartphone - overzichtelijk - modern en heldere layout

Nackdelar:

Geen directe koppeling met iCal. Waardoor ik het nu via google calendar in mijn telefoon moet implementeren

Sarah
Teamlead Service i Belgien
Recensentens källa

Planning is becoming more fun :)

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Started with a vision and some ideas on planning and together we realized a very cool platform to make planning a lot easier and more fun :)

Fördelar:

All the features that make our planning more easy and clear for employees.

Nackdelar:

Not easy enough to get an overview of the team or one person in particular, but that is work in progress.

Milou
KS i Nederländerna
Kommersiella fastigheter, 201‒500 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod

Soon

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Wijzigingen worden snel en duidelijk weergegeven.

Fördelar:

Overzichtelijk, gebruiksvriendelijk en snel qua laden gegevens.

Nackdelar:

Graag een aparte app zodat je een goed overzicht hebt op de telefoon.

Jim
Manager Servicedesk i Belgien
Bank, 201‒500 anställda

Promising new tooling!

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Together with Soon we are working on fully automization of our team planning

Fördelar:

The flexibilty with making different boards creating a full overview of all items concerning planning.

Nackdelar:

Still quite some clicks to get a complete easy to see overview.

Selina
Klantenservice medewerker i Nederländerna
Medborgerlig-och social organisation, 201‒500 anställda

Prima systeem

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Soon geeft mij een duidelijk inzicht van mijn agenda.

Fördelar:

Overzichtelijk inzicht van het rooster, makkelijk in de bediening.

Nackdelar:

Op de telefoon is het systeem niet erg gebruiksvriendelijk

Jessica
Woonbegeleider i Nederländerna
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 2‒10 anställda

Top!

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: De roosterapp werkt prima en doet wat het moet doen.

Fördelar:

Makkelijk in gebruik, duidelijke lay-out.

Nackdelar:

Soon komt regelmatig met een software update.

arlette
Event manager i Nederländerna
Evenemangstjänster, 51‒200 anställda

Event Managers dream for volunteers/staff

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: For event managers Soon simplistically allows you to schedule and communicate with staff/volunteers effectively and efficiently.
No more nightmare excel spreadsheets!

Fördelar:

Usability for the staff but also Customer support is the best!

Nackdelar:

Theres nothing to dislike...................

Lonneke
Shiftleader Servicedesk i Belgien

Great app

Kommentarer: Very good!

Fördelar:

The good overview, the easy access and very good help and quick responses from the developers for requests of new functions

Nackdelar:

sometimes there is an error, probably something with cookies so when you delete them it is fixed.

Adriano
Consulting Business Analyst i Storbritannien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Very effective and simple tool

Fördelar:

The platform does things easy and fast. That’s all what I need. Additionally, the design is attractive and looks slick.

Nackdelar:

It would be nice to have more features incorporated and the use of third party integrations. However, I understand that the product is still in its early stages of development.

för 6 år sedan

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Adriano. Regarding the third party integrations, which would you like to see first? Also, I'd like to invite you to join our slack community - https://goo.gl/QdXj2Q

Floris
Shiftleader Servicedesk i Belgien

Soon is great!

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Soon really listens to us as a customer. When we point out we miss a certain feature and explain the priority of it, they usually deliver within a few days!

Fördelar:

- Beautiful design - Easy to use (for the end users) - Works great on your smartphone

Nackdelar:

- Being the planner, I experience some minor (!) bugs. But the great thing is they are solved superfast!

för 6 år sedan

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Floris! Your input and feedback have been invaluable to us. You truly are on the bleeding edge, which sometimes comes with a few edge cases ;)