Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

NeverBounce Recensioner

4,4 (43)

Om NeverBounce

Massverifiera e-postmeddelanden över tid eller en i taget på direkten. Spåra dina framsteg i realtid med en förenklad instrumentbräda.

Lär dig mer om NeverBounce

Fördelar:

It is quite easy to use and does the work of cleaning the email id.

Nackdelar:

I found it rather hard to integrate it with our CRM, hubspot.

Betyg för NeverBounce

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

NeverBounce har ett totalt betyg på 4,4 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 43 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt NeverBounce tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (43)

Faisal
Faisal
Freelancer i Bangladesh
Internet, 10 000+ anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

The BEST in the industry but also the priciest

Fördelar:

Pretty much everything other than their pricing. They have the best results in the industry. They detect the disposable and Catch-all to perfection

Nackdelar:

Nothing other than the pricing. I hope they will offer some better pricing. Everything else is top-notch already.

Brian
Brian
Owner i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare

The Highest Quality Results in an Email List Verification Tool I've Seen

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: If a competitively-priced SaaS product does a job quickly and produces great results, it's a great solution. That's exactly what NeverBounce is for my agency. Their product is so good that they give me virtually no reason to consider looking somewhere else.

Fördelar:

NeverBounce is an extremely fast and thorough email verification/list cleanse tool. I've processed varying data sets (as many as 500,000 emails and as few as 500) at a time and have consistently been surprised by the speed at which NeverBounce can clean them. (For the larger list, it only took a couple of hours to complete. I can't guarantee everyone will get the same results, but I was blown away at how fast it worked through that list.) NeverBounce has also produced quality results for me again and again, which makes the speed factor I mentioned that much more impressive. While it can't completely eliminate your email bounces (no tool can; list hygiene is only one of dozens of factors that contribute to your bounces), NeverBounce will certainly reduce your bounce rates significantly. What I also appreciate is the option to extract whatever list segment you need and identify over 25 advanced data points that were detected in the cleanse. This means you can quickly identify free email hosts, role accounts, data with incorrect syntax, valid DNS/MX records, etc. All super useful stuff. You can slice and dice the data any way you want, basically. Last, NeverBounce provides a super clean, uncomplicated user interface which I appreciate. It's a very intuitive tool that is very easy to pick up and learn, and also easy to teach someone else how to use. It would be very easy to teach an intern or a VA to upload, process, read, and extract data from NeverBounce if needed.

Nackdelar:

I wish NeverBounce gave some deeper insight into exactly why an email was pulled/filtered/flagged in the cleansing process. They place emails into general categories (Valid, Accept All (Unverifiable), Unknown, Disposable, and Invalid) which is nice enough, but I wish they provided more granular details at the individual email level. I had a situation once where a client of mine inquired about why a specific email in their list was removed and I wish I had something more specific explanation to point them toward.

Brad
VP i Kanada
Ledningsrådgivare, 201‒500 anställda

Support is Terrible

2,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: When it works, it generally works well, but the lack of support means we're looking for an alternative that is more stable and better supported.

Fördelar:

When the software works well, it is very useful and helps us to make better use of our MA solutions as well as maintain data on an ongoing basis.

Nackdelar:

The support is terrible. Known issues are not proactively reported which caused us to inaccurately tag and email thousands of contacts in the summer of 2021 (unacceptable). When we've had support questions, we message support and then wait days for a response via email. Troubleshooting articles are basically non-existent.

Petros
Petros
Sales and Marketing i Grekland
Turistföretag, 201‒500 anställda

Neverbounce

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Fördelar:

, I really appreciate NeverBounce for its incredible accuracy and efficiency in verifying email addresses. It's such a relief to know that I can rely on NeverBounce to ensure that my email lists are clean and up-to-date. The real-time verification API integration is particularly helpful for my business, as it allows me to seamlessly integrate email verification into our existing systems and processes.

Nackdelar:

If I were to mention something I liked least about NeverBounce, it might be the occasional delays in processing larger batches of email addresses for verification. While the service is generally fast and efficient, there have been instances where processing times were longer than expected, especially during peak usage periods.

Asraful
Asraful
Senior Officer i Bangladesh
Transport / lastbil / järnväg, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

The best API for email validity checking.

Fördelar:

I had the chance to use this software for about 6 months and the result they had provided is wonderful and accurate. This popular tool in the market as well as good service.

Nackdelar:

NeverBounce pricing is a little bit higher and they should work on time-consuming verifying the list.

Thaddaeus
Thaddaeus
Deputy CFO i USA
Recensentens källa

NeverBounce helps you clean your email lists by eliminating "bad" emails.

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Fördelar:

This software is internet based so you can clean your lists from wherever you are. This is a pay as you go service, so there is no monthly fee. All of your jobs are in your Dashboard. You can upload your list so NeverBounce can review it for free "Free Analysis" and let you know the estimated email bounce rate. This takes a couple of minutes to complete. For example an 1% estimated bounce rate will say "Congrats! This list may not require cleaning." A 10% estimated bounce rate will say "This list is very dirty and requires cleaning prior to mailing." If you don't want your list cleaned, just do nothing. But if you do, simply click the green "Clean My List" button to the right and choose a payment method (Paypal not included). You can also use credits to pay for cleaning your lists - I think you get credits everytime you pay to get your list cleaned but honestly I don't understand how that works. Cleaning time takes about 5 minutes give or take. After cleaning the emails, you'll get an email to download your cleaned list. You can download different versions of the list - Deliverable (valid), Undeliverable (valid + invalids + disposable + bad syntax) or All Results (valid + invalids + disposable + bad syntax + catchalls + unknowns + duplicates). You can even customize your downloads though I have not yet had to do that.

Nackdelar:

I have not tried similar services, so I cannot say whether the price per email is too high. Another con is that when the list is cleaned, you will get an email saying that it is ready to be downloaded by sometimes you cannot download your list. It may take a couple more minutes.

Fritid, resor och turism, 2‒10 anställda

Cleaning Email List for Newsletters

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Fördelar:

We have been using NeverBounce to clean the email list we get from Google Forms for our Newsletter subscribers. We moved from another tool since we were getting a high bounce rate. With NB, it decreased.

Nackdelar:

No complains so far. The customer service can be a bit slow if you have any questions even if you are a paid user though.

Nitya
Nitya
Emai Marketing Specialist i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Now reduce your bounce rate using NeverBounce

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

The best about NeverBounce is their user-interface. This tool is very simple and easy to use. We can upload our list and analyze percentage of invalid contacts and then go for paid plan.

Nackdelar:

Since we are paying to identify email address valid or not why I am getting more unverified or uncertain email address. They must improve overall result identifying email address either valid or invalid.

Jordan
Jordan
Digital Marketing Specialist i USA
Affärsmaterial och utrustning, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Helpful to keep your list clean

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: I needed to use neverbounce because we were starting up with a new email software. I used it to make sure that we had a clean list from the start with our new provider. It was extremely helpful and increased our email deliverability.

Fördelar:

It gave me clear numbers to understand the health of my email list. Easy to use. Easy to navigate and understand. Helped me convince my bosses that we needed to clean the list and it was worth what we spent on it.

Nackdelar:

It was a little pricey to use consistently. It felt more like a once year type purchase rather than something I'd use frequently.

Suraj
Suraj
Senior Executive i Indien
Marknadsundersökning, 51‒200 anställda

Results are not 100% accurate But yes it help us to reduce bounce rate

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

One of the popular tool to validate email address. However this tool has limited technology. It is not able to give accurate result. High percentage of results are either "unknown or Disposable". After paying such huge pricing we cannot expect this kind of service.

Nackdelar:

After paying huge money, Valid address shown by this tool get Hard Bounce. Can not trust this tool completely.

E-lärande, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Simple tool that gets the job done

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We use NeverBounce to ensure that our emails are targeted towards real email addresses and, thus, verify all of our end users' addresses. It is simple, provides clear results, and works fast. We have no complaints at all.

Fördelar:

It's dead easy to use. We use it both via the API to automatically confirm the validity of our end users' email addresses, as well as via the NeverBounce web platform, by uploading .csv files. It's as simple as a drag 'n drop, and keeps records of all the previous jobs so that you can compare them, keep track, etc. The 1,000 free checks via the API per month are a nice perk.

Nackdelar:

In general, empirically, we have verified that its checks are indeed valid and reflect the reality of an email address being invalid or non-existent. However, I cannot say whether is it better than other platforms in terms of its verification process or if it provides false positives.

Ed
CVO i USA

Övervägda alternativ:

Best email address verification tool on the market

Kommentarer: Very positive

Fördelar:

The ability to verify valid email addresses and reduce bounce rates and maintain an excellent domain sending reputation

Nackdelar:

Pricing is a premium and their platform is worth every dollar

Roberto
list ops spec i El Salvador
Marknadsföring och reklam, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great way to enhance email deliverability

Fördelar:

Great way to run any email campaign, reducing the bounce rate to less than 5% (my experience), we normally check 10k-20k emails per week. Sanitizing our prospects, by removing INVALID, unknown or unverifiable emails from our database. Regardless the number of emails checked, NverBounce always provides results within 10 minutes. Overall is very easy to use without any type of technical knowledge to operate this app.

Nackdelar:

The price is a bit higher than the competitors, would be great to have the option to clean personal emails (gmail/hotmail/yahoo)

Mb Ashraful
Mb Ashraful
Lead Generation Specialist i Bangladesh
Internet, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

High price, actually highest price but also highest quality

Fördelar:

I like their results and features. They offer industry best results.

Nackdelar:

Probably the only this, their pricing. It's pretty high. It's probably worth it, but still.

Darshan
Darshan
Marketing Automation Specialist i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 501‒1 000 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Very easy to verify Emails

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Very easily helps to reduce the bounce list from our database.

Fördelar:

Hubspot Integration Valid vs invalid vs accept all 1000 free credits to validate before purchasing Pay per list option

Nackdelar:

I dont like when emails go into unknown or accept all category.

Tufayel
Tufayel
Project Manager i Bangladesh
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

NeverBounce API is just Amazing!

Fördelar:

I'm using this tool more often to check my email marketing database/prospect list. Their API and reporting system is really great. Overall I am satisfied (Except Pricing)

Nackdelar:

Their pricing is a little bit higher than others which I mentioned earlier. But the overall quality is fine.

Informationstjänster, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Fast email verification and seamless integration

3,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: The tool is extremely fast at processing and verifying email addresses, but the accuracy could be improved.

Fördelar:

The email verification results was turned around in less than 15 minutes. Pretty fast seeing as I had a little over 20,000 emails. The integration with ActiveCampaign saved us a lot of time from having to export and then import lists. I was able to easily transfer our contact list with a simple integration and start the verification process.

Nackdelar:

The accuracy was okay. Despite running email addresses through NeverBounce, when I sent out email campaigns, I would still get reports that some addresses bounced or were not valid.

Darrell
CEO i USA
Underhållning, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great way to clean your email list

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Really quite good. We try to wait until the have the occasional sale, to buy more credits to maximize our value, but even at regular price, it is quite reasonable.

Fördelar:

It is super simple to upload and accurately clean a list of email subscribers. Just the nature of the business is that, over time emails get changed or are dead, and we cannot afford to have too many bounces through our bulk email service or we will get flagged, or even banned. We don't mail super often so it helps to from time to time verify the email BEFORE we send, and this is pretty close to 100% accurate in doing that for us at a reasonable price.

Nackdelar:

I found it rather hard to integrate it with our CRM, hubspot. It does have an integration but the process and method given to integrate it was rather circular without giving clear, step by step from start to finish. I discussed this with product support. they are very good and helpful and it was worked out. Not sure if they have updated their online help resources to deal with that.

Patricia
Patricia
Founder i USA
Datormjukvara, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Essential tool for email marketers

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: I used it mainly to check the quality of old databases we had from events, campaigns and stuff. It was great to ensure a good delivery rate.

Fördelar:

It's easy to use, you pay by bulks and it works pretty well (very reliable when it comes to quality of the database)

Nackdelar:

I can't think of something I dislike at this moment, but maybe it would be better if I could integrate it with CRMs.

Svar för ZoomInfo

för 5 år sedan

Hi Patricia, Thanks for the feedback. You absolutely can integrate with NeverBounce with your CRM. We offer more integrations than any other verification provider on the market. Check out our extensive library of integrations here: https://neverbounce.com/integrations If you don't see the platform that you use here, let us know, and we'll be sure to work on adding it to our collection. Thanks again! - Nick at NeverBounce

Recensentens källa

Clean your email list from bad emails

Fördelar:

It removes bad emails, split the list into valid, invalid, accept all and unknown

Nackdelar:

Its very expensive as compare to other tools avaialble

Andrew
Senior Program Manager i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Best way to clean up email marketing lists

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Neverbounce fills a critical need for any business with email marketing campaigns and I would definitely recommend it.

Fördelar:

Neverbounce works really well and helps us maintain clean and deliverable marketing email lists, which keeps our marketing email program healthy and operational -- a critical need for any business.

Nackdelar:

Processing times for really large lists can be long, but generally when you're processing a list that large, it isn't urgent, so it's not such a big deal. Otherwise it's pretty simple and there isn't much to dislike.

Faheem
Lead Sourcing Expert i Storbritannien
Recensentens källa

I'd like to stay in touch with Neverbounce

Fördelar:

I'd like to stay in touch with Neverbounce They are providing the best email validation I've ever seen

Nackdelar:

Nothing in cons, I really like this software

Liem
Liem
CTO i USA
Telekommunikation, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

OK verification tool with zero support

2,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: The tool is ok but with zero support and a non-working phone number, I won't trust this tool. I'll find a better tool after I use all of my credit.

Fördelar:

The dashboard is clean which helps me to keep track of how the verification works.

Nackdelar:

The tool incorrectly reports some spam emails as valid. I've tried to reach out to support using live chat and email but never gest a response. When I call the phone number listed on their website, it just hangs up.

Deepa
Deepa
Campaign Specialist i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 501‒1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Not capable validating disposable email address!

3,0 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

Frequently we receive offers and discount codes from NeverBounce team. This platform is easy to use. Faster as compare to other tool while validating email address. Gives us the option to analyze list for free before paying.

Nackdelar:

We were not satisfied with NeverBounce because this tool is not capable validating all email address. High percentage of results are identified as disposable email address.

Dean
Marketing Analyst i USA
Dator- och nätverkssäkerhet, 51‒200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

NeverBounce Review

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: The benefits of using NeverBounce is that we always have crystal clean email lists and they prove 1,000 free credits a month!

Fördelar:

NeverBounce is the easiest software to use. All you need to do is drag over your .csv file and let it do the rest!

Nackdelar:

I wish it could further classify the "catchall" To be safe, I don't like to include these emails in campaigns, but I feel like there is definitely an opportunity cost to this.