Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Rippling Recensioner

4,9 (3 052)

Om Rippling

Ett enda ställe för hantering av din globala arbetsstyrka – från löner och utgifter till enheter och appar.

Lär dig mer om Rippling

Fördelar:

VERY clear and functional. I appreciate that when it comes to managing my money and healthcare.

Nackdelar:

I was surprised to find out that we were working with the head of the implementation team because of how poor our experience was.

Betyg för Rippling

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
4,9
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Rippling har ett totalt betyg på 4,9 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 3 052 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Rippling tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (3 052)

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

An excellent all-in-one tool for the HR team

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Among the several HR programs we use, Rippling is among the very finest. It's a one-stop-shop for everything I need to do my job, from requesting time off to managing my health insurance. It's just so simple to use.

Fördelar:

By empowering me with Rippling's product, our team can maintain a product-heavy, lean operational structure. Thanks to the onboarding process, I was able to keep my focus on the big picture rather than getting bogged down in the weeds, and I'm confident in my ability to make rapid progress thanks to the fact that my work is being reviewed by people who are experts in their field.

Nackdelar:

The primary issue I have with Rippling is strictly a matter of personal opinion when it comes to the product's aesthetics: the design may seem cold and distant, making even simple tasks feel like more of an ordeal than they really are.

Lisa
Billing Administrator i USA
Datormjukvara, 51‒200 anställda

Easy Payroll Tracking with bonus Company-Wide Information

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I've enjoyed using it and enjoy looking at the main window detailing events happening within the company.

Fördelar:

I love the look and feel of it. It's easy to maneuver and has a lot of details regarding the personal user, as well as company information. You can see the company org chart, see comments and memos, as well as all insurance information for a user. You can request time off and keep track of everything regarding an indivdual.

Nackdelar:

There was a learning curve when we first implemented it, but after a short time, it was a breeze.

Lindsey
Account Manager i USA
Försäkring, 2‒10 anställda

Rippling from Broker Side

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: It's not the worst payroll system we've ever had to deal with, but it's not the best either. There are positives, as well as major places that need improvement.

Fördelar:

I like how in depth the employee information can be. I also like that when an employee makes a benefit election, change or termination, we get an email, often with a completed form attached, so we can submit them to the carriers.

Nackdelar:

Setting up Rippling, contacting support and fixing issues is an absolute pain, and it's caused some employees to not receive benefits because they take so long to fix problems, and then the enrollment window is closed.

Ashley
Ashley
CEO i Kanada
Datormjukvara, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Too much spam to be useful... fail to notify you meaningful information.

1,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Terrible waste of money and, more importantly, time.

Fördelar:

Rippling offers nothing of value. They will fail to help with payroll tax obligations and fail to maintain insurance.

Nackdelar:

They spam your email and phone with offers for new services. Because they don't know your business or its requirements, they over disclose, forcing you to read through dozens of their sales emails to get to relevant information. You can NOT get anyone on the phone.

Joshua
Joshua
Finansiella tjänster, 2‒10 anställda

Biggest Issue is Pricing

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The product works well and has several added value services we like all intergrated. Customer service is decent, mixed feelings on thier new AI chat bot, sometime you just need a human. Once again the bigest issue is pricing. Their list price is now $10 and comparables are $8; $2.00 per can add up fast.

Fördelar:

The tech stack and features are awesome compaired to others.

Nackdelar:

Price increases ever year and list price has increase 25% in two years. The only reason we would leave is pricing, which this year came very close.

Mason
Customer service manager i USA
Försäkring, 11‒50 anställda

More intense features

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Rippling is so far very comfortable to ADP. I believe rippling, has a few features that are far better than it’s competitors. I would highly recommend.

Fördelar:

What I really like about Ripley was the ability to be able to track the employee location when they clocked in we kept them all honest

Nackdelar:

Sometimes it would go down and we’re having issues clocking them in so in the background we had to clock them in manually

Niccolò
Cofounder, CTO i Italien
Förnybara energikällor och miljö, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

A complete platform for payroll and international contractors management, at a great price

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, after using Rippling for 5 months, I'm very satisfied with the experience.
After the first setup and first guided payrolls, everything is straightforward.
The price is great for the amount of services, such as benefits integration, international contractors management, employees payroll etc.

Fördelar:

Our team is fully remote and has both employees on a payroll, and international contractors. With Rippling, we're able to every contract and payment in one single platform. Setup is quite quick, more or less 1 hour, and the customer care rep who guided us made it very simple and clear. They have a great customer care team, always available to help with doubts (which you'll have, especially if you don't use it daily. There's a lot of features) Cost is very competitive, it was cheaper than other international hiring platforms. Do negotiate.

Nackdelar:

The setup is not the easiest, I'd have struggled to do it alone. But the guided onboarding is great and the reps very helpful and available. International payment has a quite high fee for each payment $-$, which is 20$ for each payment.

Lucien
VP of GTM i Storbritannien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Rippling is a crucial vertically integrated HR stack that will streamline your operation

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Rippling has been complex at times to implement but this is because one platform is handling our entire employee lifecycle process. All in all, we have faith that Rippling will continue to innovate empowering us to consolidate our entire HR stack in one place. A must for businesses that value vertically integrated efficiency.

Fördelar:

We moved to Rippling because of the incredible depth of features across the HR employee lifecycle. Previously, we had separate tools for HRIS, performance management. This was incredibly expensive and cumbersome to run standalone tools. With Rippling, we consolidated our entire people stack into one which empowers us to increase efficiency, reduce cost and manage everything from one place.

Nackdelar:

Rippling is not the most beautiful UX/UI and can be a little jarring. We used Lattice before Rippling and the UX was beautiful. This, of course, isn't the most important thing but it was noticeable.

Crystal
Customer Marketing Specialist i USA
Datormjukvara, 51‒200 anställda

User friendly

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Easy to navigate and find what I am looking for. Tracks vacation time and requests for time off well.

Nackdelar:

Can't edit my own profile with address changes, etc.

Christopher
Christopher
PD Specialist i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51‒200 anställda

One Stop Shop

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

I love the Rippling puts everything in one place. I have access to benefits, payroll, PTO, and performance reviews all under one umbrella.

Nackdelar:

I have yet to find anything I really dislike about the platform. It is east to navigate and access my information.

Försäkring, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Fördelar:

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Nackdelar:

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

Svar för Rippling

för 5 år sedan

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Lee
Lee
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Reporting as fraud - zero customer support

2,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Rippling took $1000 from me for a 5-person package. When I realized it didn't perform the way they said it would, I asked for a refund. To be specific, they assured me that I could use Rippling in the same way that I use DocuSign. When I tried to upload contracts to send them for signature, the platform wouldn't allow that function. I was going to have to completely re-enter a 15-page contract manually in their online 'editing' box before I could send the document for signature. This wasn't what I was told during my original walk-through, so I requested a refund as that was my main need.
When I requested my refund, I received no reply- the person that sold me the package ghosted me, Rippling kept my money and canceled my account. There is no other way to contact their team other than email, and I sent several emails over months before giving up. Going to have to issue a statement about fraud to my bank to try and reverse the charge now.

Fördelar:

Nothing. Never got to actually use it because they de-activated my account and kept my money.

Nackdelar:

Their "portal" for documents to be e-signed is like a bad version of google docs- without the ability to import. You literally cannot import a pre-made document. You can paste the content and reformat it- so good luck with anyone transferring from another platform, anyone with pre-existing documents, basically anyone that wants to edit a document outside of their terrible text editor.

Alysha
Head of People Operations i USA
Finansiella tjänster, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

I am excited to implement Rippling !

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: From the demo through implementation, our Rippling experience has been top notch so far. The team is very responsive and the system is extremely user friendly and customizable. I would highly recommend this to small HR teams looking to streamline processes.

Fördelar:

Rippling has been a great solution for us as a small company without an IT department. We are able to streamline our on-boarding and off-boarding processes, making it easy to order equipment and remotely update software on our employees' computers. Our employees love the easy app based user interface, making it easy to download paystubs, update personal information, enroll in benefits, and submit FSA receipts all in one platform!

Nackdelar:

The only con I have run into so far is the lack of phone support for administrators. With that being said, the team has been very responsive via email!

Emily
Director of People i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 51‒200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Amazing HRIS software for Global Companies!

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I'm a big fan of Rippling! We use this platform for US payroll, US benefit administration, a global HRIS, and in EU we additionally use is to maintain compliance in time tracking. It suits all of our needs and if we ever have a problem, customer success is there to fix it within minutes.

Fördelar:

I can not speak highly enough about Rippling. After working with several other HRIS systems (Namely most recently) and PEOs (ADP and Trinet most recently) I am highly impressed by both the quality of the platform as well as the customer support.

Nackdelar:

At times, the software can be a bit complex to use. But customer support is always there to help you. One feature I would love to see is a better HR dashboard, the reporting is wonderful but it would be great to simply log in and look at things like attrition, change over time, etc.

Lea
Business Administrator i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

New Client - Implementation was a breeze and we love Rippling!!

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Our business is solving time and attendance tracking, payroll navigation and so much more. This system also helps with our accurate tax reporting. Our experience has been fantastic. From our product quote stage, through implementation and rollout to managing the system we have not encountered an issue that could not be quickly resolved. Our team felt no bumps as we transitioned from our previous provider. We like Rippling so much we are exploring all the products available now.

Fördelar:

Ease of use. The fact that we have professionals who can chat when we need is wonderful. No more waiting on hold for customer service to help resolve an issue. We can track aggregate data efficiently and our employees love the communication, and ease of use.

Nackdelar:

AS we rolled out our payroll system, we had a few questions on new Colorado tax laws, but they were solved.

Jarrod
Director of Information Security & IT i USA
Finansiella tjänster, 51‒200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Easy-to-use and deploy HRIS that centralizes IT Asset Management and HR functions in to one platform

4,0 i fjol

Fördelar:

Overall the product is easy-to-use and deploy. For a smaller company, being able to deploy an HRIS that also ties in the basic IT and security functions related to off-boarding and onboarding new employees is a huge benefit. We (IT/infosec) wanted an HR-driven provisioning process and still wanted to leverage our SSO platform Okta. Rippling let us do this and it's working very well for us. It's a simple integration and set up and as a small company, that's what we wanted.

Nackdelar:

There were significant issues with their inventory management functionality (the warehouse and store) around tracking/status and shipping/order times. Inventory for devices was hit-or-miss as well. It ended up being easier and less of a headache for us to handle it ourselves. Their device management platform lacks some of the features that the larger players like JAMF or InTune have, but the basics work well. Logging for scripting or profile deployments is basic at-best and is tough to use when troubleshooting.

Bowie
Kundservice, 11‒50 anställda

Could be awesome

3,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It's great software, but we can barely use any of the features given the pricing model. It doesn't make sense for us to have to pay $8-$10 for every user per month every time you want to add the smallest feature. These features would make our operations run smoother, but we would barely use them and it doesn't make sense for our business. I really wish there was another way or at least allow us to integrate with other softwares for free. I foresee us jumping ship if there is an affordable way to handle the comprehensive features that Rippling offers. I really want to love this software but they are pricing us out of being able to actually use the software given our staff is mostly all part time. It doesn't make economic sense for us. Really frustrating. Also the support is been really frustrating. The billing is also confusing and doesn't make us feel good about using the platform. Explanations are not straightforward.

Fördelar:

The software is actually good, probably better than most competitors.

Nackdelar:

It's not a good fit for most small businesses that are doing high volume low margin sales with lots of part time employees. We would love to be able to actually use most of the features but the cost structure is prohibitive. The onboarding was really not straightforward and honestly did not feel good at all. The difference between sales and the support agents was disappointing.

Liz
Controller/HR Manager i USA
Grossist, 51‒200 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Övervägda alternativ:

Rippling does one thing well - sell subscriptions! And they will LIE about ANYTHING to hook you!

1,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: One of the worst experiences ever. Don't waste your time and money.

Fördelar:

From a user standpoint it is pretty simple to figure out.

Nackdelar:

First of all, implementation is you wasting 2 grand, because your own staff will have to spend their time figuring out how to implement the company. A couple of 15-min zoom meetings and email exchanges linking us to videos were all the help we got. They wouldn't even help with pretax/posttax set up questions! When we complained, they called it 'client driven'. I've personally been through multiple payroll company switches and all of the others exported what they could from the existing provider, set up the entire shell, then worked with us to figure out any tweaks and changes before going live. We expected at least 80% of the work to be done by Rippling, not 2%. What did we pay them for? Next, everything they lied about!! We had lists of non-negotiables like expedited one-day payroll processing, custom restrictions down to the field in profiles, reporting to multiple supervisors who can each approve time off requests, setting up deductions automatically that only happen the first payroll of each month... we were told yes to all of these, and these were all lies. They even went so far as to tell us everything isn't available in the sandbox demo so that is why some functions didn't work, when in reality they don't exist. Customer service sucks. Before we signed, we asked if we could cancel at any time if we were not satisfied, and yep this was another big fat lie. We are now having to lawyer up to get out of the 'annual' contract that supposedly was month to month.

Senior Director of Operations/Controller i Kanada
Evenemangstjänster, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Rippling is great for small to mid-size businesses

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: My payroll administration is now streamlined and I can keep track of expense reimbursements much more easily. Rippling also "talks to" my retirement plan administrator so that process is automated.

Fördelar:

The integration was very easy, the set up is simple to maintain, the reports are just what is needed.

Nackdelar:

As much as I like the chat and help functions, sometimes getting a person on the phone is needed. Currently going through the chat to get to a live person can be frustrating.

Oluwadamilola
Operations Manager i Benin
Finansiella tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

Excellent Experience with Rippling: Streamlined HR and Payroll Solutions

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall, Rippling has been an excellent experience for our company. Not only do they have streamlined HR and payroll solutions, but their customer service and support is second to none.

Fördelar:

Rippling has been an absolute game-changer for our company. Their streamlined HR and payroll system saves us an immense amount of time and money! Not only is it easy to use, but customer support is always available to help with any questions or issues.

Nackdelar:

The only downside with Rippling is that their feature set is not as extensive as some of the more established HR and payroll solutions. There are some features and integrations that are missing which can be limiting for larger companies.

Verifierad recensent
Personalavdelning, 51‒200 anställda

Streamlines Everything!

Fördelar:

I am a Rippling admin for 3 companies that I work as an independent contractor for. Ripplings ease of use is top tier and it makes HRIS/Payroll/Benefits Management so incredibly easy. I've gone through 2 different implementations and each has gone off with little to no roadblocks.

Nackdelar:

I used to dislike a few aspects of the employee profile, but changes have been rolled out and those issues have largely been resolved.

Caitlin
Director of Culture i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

Don't Waste Your Money

2,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, we felt we were sold a really expensive lie with this system. The main functionality we wanted--the automatic integration with all of our tools to make onboarding easier, didn't actually exist. When we started to use it, it quickly became "oh, well you still have to go into Dropbox to purchase licenses, we don't fully integrate with them" and "oh yeah, MS Office you can't do through our system either because of the licensing" so we ended up doing all of these things manually anyways. Their customer service has been extremely poor, and they're also one of the more expensive products on the market. I don't recommend this tool at all--I think they have a really long way to go in improving their product, and I'm honestly amazed that there are so many high reviews on this site.

Fördelar:

At the time, it seemed really appealing to make our onboarding process more seamless with email, Slack, and all the other tools our teams were using. The interface and functionality seemed appealing, but overall, unfortunately, turned out to be a letdown. For what we pay for this software, compared to what we get, I can't say much positive in terms of what we SHOULD be getting.

Nackdelar:

The interface is convoluted and user journeys don't make sense. When we first started using Rippling, we were an early customer so we decided to be along for the ride, but things are constantly moved and changed and become more complicated, not easier, to find and navigate. Among many other things, here are a few of the worst issues we've had: - Inability to de-activate a contractor--if you want to not be charged money every month for someone, you have to fully offboard them otherwise your billing will quickly become insane and wasteful. - Their electronic signature functionality is crap--you have to use their clunky system, you can't just upload your own doc and add a signature box. - Their customer support is terrible! They take a really long time to answer emails (you have to pay extra I believe if you want phone support, if that even exists at all), and when they do, they often deny they've made mistakes or their tech has broken. - Lack of security: we offboarded an employee and it was supposed to automatically offboard them from tools, but the employee let us know that several days later, they still had access to these tools. We contacted Rippling and they denied this, and then a month later they emailed us the equivalent of "oh yeah, sorry about that, our bad." This is completely unacceptable when you're working in technology and clients' proprietary code or other info can be compromised by a terminated employee.

Joseph
Senior Software Engineer i USA
Logistik & Supply Chain, 11‒50 anställda

From a Users Perspective

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Rippling has by far been the smoothest experience I've had handling my benefits, payroll, onboarding, etc. Login and password requirements are sensible, Multi-factor-auth is available and encouraged, activities/actions users can take are clearly labeled and easy to find, and once you, say, click into payroll, it's fairly obvious how to do what you need. Rippling is quite comprehensive in it's scope, and it's execution is stellar. Unlike similar platforms I won't name, none of it feels slapped together or like someone didn't want to pay for extra feature X so there's a big gap in the program. I've quite enjoyed it. It has its issues, like it's telemetry and it's reliance on Chrome. however, neither of these are dealbreakers, imo. The telemetry is clearly centered around user interface interaction, which no doubt is how they've made their UI/UX so intuitive. My primary concern as a user of this software is that should a company go all in on rippling, that I'd be tracked by my employer without my consent with that telemetry down the line.

Fördelar:

- Clear and intuitive UI/UX - Informative Context Everywhere -- Benefits onboarding was well laid out and easy to compare options -- Paystub breakdowns and explanations are awesome -- User profiles actually helpful - Orgchart Just Works. - Healthcare management is easy.

Nackdelar:

- Reliance on Chrome: I've noticed some site features don't behave quite right unless I use a Chrome based browser, and their Employee Home product only works as a Chrome extension, there's no site-based experience for it that I've found. So if you aren't a chrome user, you have to install and keep open an extra browser if you want to take advantage of that without migrating from your current preferred browser. - Site bloat. Initial load of their site is takes 4-5 seconds on my gigabit internet, and clicking around the site results in multiple 5-10 second load times. It can feel unbearable waiting for a page that's just text to load. And then if I inspect the page, A single page of text took over 12 megabytes (post compression) to load. - Tracking/Security. Rippling makes a call back home with what appears to be quite detailed telemetry every 3 seconds, sending not just mouse events like clicking, but the specific place on the page you clicked, hovered, or even scrolled to. Not to mention logging everything you type, every field you type it in. And there's no obvious way to disable this. This in of itself is a security problem for me. One solace is that this tracking is well implemented. Secure forms that should not be tracked are not logged over the wire. However, everything else seems to be.

Angel
HR Specialist i Kanada
Finansiella tjänster, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

The most scamming HR product ever

1,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Terrible experience. Rippling keeps charging us monthly yet the implementation specialist is missing and dragging us to pay the next month with nothing delivered. The company should only focus on HRIS/payroll. Instead, it expands into IT management, renting warehouses for other companies to store their devices, vendor bill payments. This company is trying to grab all, while none of the things in the plate is completed.For anyone who is not based on U.S., STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - IT'S A LIE!

Fördelar:

The idea is good. The details and executions are not.They tried to be international - however details are very lack of.

Nackdelar:

They are U.S based and just started to roll out payroll in Canada which we are using it. it is a joke:1. The implementation specialist ghosted at us. We had a call, I sent couple of follow up emails and even after one week there was no response. As of today, our implementation specialist still absent in the middle of the implementation process.2. We are using rippling Canada. They said we could pay global contractors in USD. We have a USD account but it's with a Canadian bank given we are a Canadian company. We asked if we could pay our global contractors via our USD account that is under a Canadian Bank (ie. Bmo, CIBC's USD account). They have been flipping the answer back and forth and eventually told me it's no. Rippling only pays global contractors via USD account SOLELY based on U.S., or process global payment via Rippling's payment processor, which incurs tons of FX fee. Therefore, the so called "International Payment to global contractor" is a lie to us.3. They ask me to upload employees/contractors details. However, the "contractors' end date" is missing from the template. Therefore it's not showing in the system after you import it. The implementation specialist asked me to retroactively add it one by one. This is ridiculous and doesn't make sense at all. 4. Worker's comp such as WSB is missing. Therefore as an HR specialist, I will have to manually calculate the gross amount each quarter to report.

Maryam
Marketing Coordinator i Jordanien
Utbildningsförvaltning, 501‒1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Empowers employees to engage in human resources management efficiently.

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall, Rippling has made organizing employee files, requests, and other important information a breeze. Rippling has also improved transparency and accessibility, which is fantastic for our organization.

Fördelar:

I find Rippling's HR management system to be very employee-friendly. It's great that employees can update their information, upload documents, and get approvals all in one place. Additionally, having access to salary slips and other important documents directly through the system is a huge plus. One of Rippling's standout features is its ability to coordinate vacation requests. Employees can easily fill out the necessary form on their page and send it off for approval. Notifications are sent to the direct manager, who can approve or reject the request and provide reasons on time. The vacation calendars also make it easy for managers to manage requests without disrupting the workflow. Another great feature is the ability for managers to easily fill out and modify employee assessment forms, which keeps the process running smoothly. And Rippling's recruitment procedures are completed promptly, which is fantastic.

Nackdelar:

While Rippling is generally very good, there is room for improvement when it comes to customizing forms and deleting documents.