HubSpot Marketing Hub Recensioner

4,5 (5 079)

Om HubSpot Marketing Hub

Över 100 000 kunder i mer än 120 länder använder HubSpots prisbelönta programvara för att locka, engagera och glädja sina kunder.

Lär dig mer om HubSpot Marketing Hub

Fördelar:

The best easy way to manage clients. Best value for money ever about CRM.

Nackdelar:

Also, workflows can be confused in their elaboration. Recomendation: Test before you start on.

Betyg för HubSpot Marketing Hub

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

HubSpot Marketing Hub har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 5 079 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt HubSpot Marketing Hub tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (5 077)

Kitwana
Kitwana
Software Engineering student Leads i Kongo-Kinshasa

Hubpost For Digital Marketing

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: I user Hubpost for my personal Business. It help me a lot in converting website visitors to customers. Even though the price is high, which is something that no one likes, they keep updating the software so we can change strategies is it is necessary.

Fördelar:

This software is easy to use, the graphic is well designed. Even, for someone who gets the first time contact with it.

Nackdelar:

The Hubpost is a little bit expensive compare to other marketing tools. The quality and features are pretty much good, so it is worth it to stay with it.

Övervägda alternativ: Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: I want something easy and that can generate leads quickly.

Marketing consultant i Nederländerna

Great Marketing Software for Agencies

4,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I use HubSpot Marketing Hub to help my business. I have been using it for a while and it has helped me a lot. It makes marketing easy and effective. I like that HubSpot is always updating its software so that we can change our strategies quickly if we need to. The only thing I didn't like about HubSpot was the price

Fördelar:

The thing I like best about HubSpot is that it makes marketing easy and effective. From the get-go, HubSpot has made marketing easy and effective for our team. Since we are an agency, we need to be able to quickly adapt and change strategies on the fly. HubSpot's software is constantly evolving and updating which enables us to do just that. If you're looking for a marketing solution that will make your life easy, I highly recommend HubSpot!

Nackdelar:

The thing I liked least about HubSpot was the pricing. It was a little more expensive than some of the other options out there. However, the quality and features of HubSpot were well worth the price.

Övervägda alternativ: SharpSpring from Constant Contact och Marketo Engage

Anledningar att välja HubSpot Marketing Hub: We switched from SendinBlue because HubSpot provides more features for our team. We were able to get more done with HubSpot and it made our marketing more effective. The price was a little higher, but the quality was worth it.

Tidigare programvara: Sendinblue

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot Marketing Hub is more user-friendly and provides more features than sharpspring and marketo. HubSpot is always updating its software so that we can change our strategies quickly if we need to, which is a major plus. (Marketo pricing was even higher if we wanted everything).

Hugo
Marketing Manager i Frankrike
E-lärande, 51-200 anställda

The best all-in-one Marketing platform I've used so far

4,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It's the tool our Marketing team use every day. Beyond making us generating new leads, it helps us communicating simply with our Sales teams, who now speak the same language as we do.

Fördelar:

Hubspot contains most of what a modern marketer needs: email marketing, automation, workflows, social media planification, chatbot, CTAs, lead gen forms, landing pages, content management... The best remains that it is directly integrated to the Hubspot CRM and Sales platforms, which make your Sales-Marketing processes fluid.

Nackdelar:

The worst thing in Hubspot is that the software itself is quite long to respond. Pages can take several seconds to load. If you've used a CRM tool such as Pipedrive, you'll probably think loading times are endless... But you get used to it.

Övervägda alternativ: Marketo Engage och Plezi

Anledningar att välja HubSpot Marketing Hub: We were missing marketing automation features on Pipedrive.

Tidigare programvara: Pipedrive

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: Hubspot was better for our company size. We were too big for Plezi and too small for Marketo.

Nikhila
sales i Indien
Affärsmaterial och utrustning, 2-10 anställda

Iam using this hubspot since 2 years,and no complications in email autorespoder

3,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It helps automate and support marketing campaigns all in one place
Even social media channels can be tracked using it and building canding pages was unbelivebly easy

Fördelar:

Paid Ad tracking,social media intergration and management

Nackdelar:

i think its does not fit more advanced use cases. Its focus on ease of use and approachability

Manager i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda

HubSpot is our go-to for Marketing Automation

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall we have been very happy using HubSpot Marketing Hub and it gets the job done. We are not looking for another solution, so that says a lot that we're more than satisfied with its performance.

Fördelar:

Setup is easy, support is there if and when you need it and the system just does the job. We use it as a CRM and sale automation platform and it has performed better and more efficiently than others we've used over the last 2 decades in business.

Nackdelar:

I would like to ability to make greater changes to the platform display so it outlines the exact customer / company information needed at a particular time.

Övervägda alternativ: Zoho CRM

Anledningar att välja HubSpot Marketing Hub: Looking to get a great system at a better price, and to try something different after 10 years.

Tidigare programvara: Salesforce Platform

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: Easier integration, good support and overall

Brittany
SMB Owner, NP Exec Direct i USA
Recensentens källa

Most Comprehensive 360 Marketing Product on The Market, But Can Be Cumbersome (Takes Time)!

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

HubSpot is the most comprehensive, 360-degree marketing hub especially for lead generation, data capturing, storing prospect and active customer and audience-specific data... as well as actually DOING something with all that information. It is repeatedly the software I've been introduced to or expected to use and implement in a larger way within MarComm teams for 10+ years because of its hold on the delicate, important market of transmuting the capturable data into future sales, future loyal customers, and even data that makes SENSE (i.e. explaining ROI in a non-abstract way).

Nackdelar:

It can be pretty cumbersome, complicated to teach without the use of a HubSpot sales rep or experienced customer service agent at the company. That is kind of to be expected as there is a LOT going on in the app, though. I have been at companies that have never even scratched the service as to what HubSpot is capable of, so that's something to think about before buying and implementing as the services can get more costly depending on adds/integrations as well as your company and team size(s).

Thierno Ousmane
Loans manager i Guinea
Bank, 501-1 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

HubSpot Marketing Hub, an accomplished marketing product for the whole Hubspot ecosystem.

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: This is a good product if you want a digital tool to: Attract traffic to your website, add high-quality contacts, or manage customer relationships at scale using segmentation. Whether you’re a small, mid, or big business, try it and see your sales escalate.

Fördelar:

HubSpot Marketing Hub is a digital marketing solution that integrates the tools you need to create efficient marketing campaigns for all of the different levels of your buyers’ journeys: Email marketing, campaign automation, or CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to a larger extent. What I like the most about this software: - The CTAs (Calls-To-Action) are easy to set: You don’t need to be a professional designer to create good-looking CTAs that convert leads into buyers. The software has a CTAs builder integrated that helps marketers set CTA buttons for relevant content. These buttons can be integrated within web pages, blog posts, landing pages, emails, or social media posts; - Segmenting lists has never been that easier. The software offers two principal types of lists: The Active list which updates automatically and adds members when they meet predefined criteria, and the Static list which does not update automatically. Rather, when members are listed, they are not deleted even if they fall out of the criteria. You can choose which list to work with depending on what outcome you want; - The Hubspot Solutions Directory is an innovative element enabling us to choose between a variety of marketing agencies, which can help us reach our marketing goals in order to generate more sales.

Nackdelar:

Constant updates are needed to fix recurrent bugs like failing to send emails sometimes.

Abdul Haseeb
Abdul Haseeb
Head Of Sales i Pakistan
Fastighet, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader

Good tool for Sales and Marketing Teams

Fördelar:

Hubspot saved me a lot of time in sales and marketing work. It reminds me of the fresh leads, followups, meetings, tasks, calls etc on time and helps me close more deals. Helped me a lot in increasing the efficiency of my sales work and automating it.

Nackdelar:

The tool is not very user friendly. It takes good time to learn and deploy it but once you learn about the user interface, it's a worth it tool to implement in your organization.

CEO i Ecuador
Internet, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Recensentens källa

Great alternative for established companies with clear marketing objectives

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It was a great option to try but at the end we switched to another internal tool, away from the agency that worked with us. We may give it a chance in the future again.

Fördelar:

It is complete and high quality, including all features needed for a 360 marketing campaign.

Nackdelar:

It may be expensive and require effort to setup and configure. Usually you will have an agency or similar Hubspot partner helping you set it up or doing training.

Övervägda alternativ: Pipedrive och Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: It was a strong recommendation from our marketing agency.

Manager i Australien
Personal & rekrytering, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Hubspot made my lead capture easy

4,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Compared to other lead gen tools it is a bit pricey but the ease of the tool does make up for it.

Fördelar:

I liked how easy it is to capture leads via email sequences and also separate landing pages.

Nackdelar:

I couldn't fault the product since we had all our data in the HubSpot platform it just gave us another avenue to gain more leads.

Övervägda alternativ: ClickDimensions, Triggr och Kartra

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: We were using the free CRM product and didn't want to lose our data or have to migrate to another system.

Mohammad
Demand generation lead i Storbritannien
Recensentens källa

An outstanding all in one marketing platform

4,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We got the all-in-one marketing platform 'Hubspot' to manage all our marketing campaigns, and emails, create landing pages, check the SEOs, manage leads, etc. This platform is very easy to use and offers great integration.

Fördelar:

-Perfect platform for creating and managing all your marketing campaigns. -Offers great integration with other platforms. -Offers great UX/UI, with plenty of free training available at Hubspot academy -Easy to manage leads, segment your audiences -Easy to create landing pages, workflows for marketing automation, and emails -

Nackdelar:

-The feature for managing social media is not the best, does good scheduling but could be improved -The pricing is too much, as you move forward to the next tier - it is very expensive -Reporting is confusing, there are limits on reports and dashboards and they are very basic

Övervägda alternativ: Pardot

Anledningar att välja HubSpot Marketing Hub: New hire wanted to use HubSpot

Tidigare programvara: Keap

Chase
Marketing Manager i USA
Bil, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

A highly recommended, highly regarded service that simply needs a few tweaks for automotive.

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Excellent. HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our communications with prospective customers and those who have already converted. In conjunction with our current marketing efforts, HubSpot is an excellent way to track communication, generate leads, and plan and execute campaigns.

Fördelar:

HubSpot is extremely easy to use, especially for non-marketing professionals. It's an extremely intuitive service that offers virtually everything that a businesses needs for inbound and outbound marketing. We have never had any issues using it for everything for database management to email campaigns to social listings. I highly recommend HubSpot for everyone who needs a CRM for their small to medium sized business.

Nackdelar:

My greatest point of criticism is that I wish HubSpot were more seamlessly integrated with our DMS and website to make it more friendly to the automotive industry. It would be phenomenal to be able to integrate it with features to make it more usable internally; however, I do understand that Hubspot is a marketing hub and not necessarily the perfect use-case for automotive when it comes to both sales *and* service. I do have a little bit of trouble with uploading a large database and tracking communication with each of those individuals. While HubSpot is excellent for mass emails, sometimes it does lack slightly with sending specific emails to individuals.

Oscar
Marketing Director i USA
Fastighet, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

HubSpot lets you explore marketing like never before.

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: This tool is practically already integrated by itself due to the features it has, unlike other platforms that do the work separately, I mean that with HubSpot I have complete management for social networks, both the creation of a post and the programming . Also afraid to run email marketing like campaigns and newsletters without using third parties like Robly or Mailchimp. Thanks to this platform, it has been possible to better measure the behavior of website traffic, social networks, the impact of integrations with ads, giving a true vision of how marketing is going, keeping everything in one place without any complications.

Fördelar:

Although HubSpot looks like a very overwhelming platform, the customization is really simple and easy, having this as an aid for marketing workflow automation. With this platform it hasn't helped to keep a focus on managing new content either via email or social media, it's also very good at creating quick forms. HubSpot allows us to track, analyze and apply improvements, optimizing our responsibility to our customers and prospects because we have the content to do good marketing. I like that it's an all-in-one tool where you can find email tracking, social media, and even ads, without having to go to individual platforms to do the job.

Nackdelar:

There is a problem when it comes to having an integration with SalesForce and this method is important as it would be nice to have the ability to view customers and prospects without going directly into SalesForge since everything should be within the HubSpot platform. This is a minor and superficial problem but I feel that it is inconvenient for me, but there are times when the user experience is complicated when HubSpot makes an update changing things that were well placed and / or the appearance is changed such as the font or the text, this gets confusing and frustrating because if something works it shouldn't be touched. With the metrics I have problems since in some areas within the platform it is not possible to select to open a specific metric in more detail but I have to go to a new tab to be able to see the data in more detail. Lack of robustness within reporting.

Aarón
Aarón
Director Of Database Marketing i USA
Datormjukvara, 5 001-10 000 anställda

HubSpot Marketing Hub helps companies grow

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Thanks to HubSpot we have had more prospects so that they can become leads and later become long-term customers. In its free version we can add a lot of contacts, unlimited users, and access has no time limit, the Features that stand out the most in HubSpot are sales funnel management, which consists of having a trusted third party express their experience with my service or product, automatic recording of all activities, unified contact information, and conversations with leads and customers.

Fördelar:

I like it because it is a CRM that helps me automate marketing, sales, and service processes, the goal of HubSpot marketing hub is to help marketers develop inbound marketing strategies. HubSpot allows me to control my marketing and sales actions in the same place, allowing me to have a global vision of all my potential clients: their name, their phone number, their address, the company, which are the business opportunities they are managing, etc. I can also associate this platform with social networks, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and with our website, to open an account I can fill out the form or I can open it automatically with a Google account.

Nackdelar:

Something that I don’t like about HubSpot in general is the support team, they give very generic answers that on many occasions does not solve my problems and this is time consuming, they should train the support team more.

Shannon
VP, Operations i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11-50 anställda

HubSpot - A Moderately Decent Enterprise Platform for Mid-Size Business Needs

5,0 för 6 månader sedan

Fördelar:

What I like most about the software is it's ease of use, it's extensibility, and the robust network of developers and consultants that specialize on the platform. HubSpot has done an excellent job of cultivating a community of users and engineers to service the software, which makes finding the right talent for the platform super easy. Implementation is a breeze and daily use is painless once you're up to speed.

Nackdelar:

what I like least about the software is how it's user permissions are structured. They are extremely rigid and don't allow for granular access control. Also, when you block someone from having access to a specific section of the site, you would think they wouldn't see that section in their nav bar, or at least see anything when they click on it, right? Wrong. Blocking someone's access to a feature doesn't block them from seeing the objects they're being blocked from, they just can't interact with it. This is not a tool to share with the overarching team as anyone can access many parts of the platform even when they shouldn't have access. It's extremely fustrating.

Övervägda alternativ: ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue, Act-On, Mailchimp och Marketo Engage

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: The agency partner options and platform capabilities were the key influencers in my decision to select HubSpot.

Nour
Structural Engineer i Jordanien
Konstruktion, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

Strong support for optimal operation and marketing, sales, and staff management.

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: HubSpot Marketing Hub has made a paradigm shift in our work, and we have benefited a lot from reports and dashboards. He has also worked to increase communication between team members, and provide a distinguished service by managing emails. He has also provided us with a strong comprehensive database available on the cloud and accessible from anywhere and at any time. Which enhanced our capabilities to successfully manage our business remotely.

Fördelar:

The HubSpot Marketing Hub is very easy to use and very enjoyable, and provides many features for companies of all sizes, especially in the areas of marketing and sales, to increase their ability to follow up and organize their affairs. I love the connectivity features that the HubSpot Marketing Hub offers because it allows you to add a company's mobile phones and computers and enables you to track their activity and see how much interaction they're getting. Everything is connected to web hosting and support, and have an integrated CRM with sales center that there are no problems with integrations and integration with the rest of the applications we use. I also like how you can create dashboards that can record and monitor the working hours and vacations of the employees. It's nice to be able to connect with co-workers via the Groups panel on the home page, and I really enjoy the ease with which the HubSpot Marketing Hub allows me to interact with my team and collaborate in real time, as well as the ease with which I can send an individual message to a specific person and get an instant reply. him at the same time. The administrator keeps a note when checking in and when completing tasks. The fact that it is low cost and allows an unlimited number of users and tools is one of the things that I appreciate very much.

Nackdelar:

In fact, there are not many annoying things in the HubSpot Marketing Hub, but it depends on the work team receiving the appropriate training, as each department of the company has its privacy, and this privacy must be taken into account when conducting training, in order to achieve the maximum benefit.

Derrick
President i USA
Recensentens källa

HubSpot solves all the major pain points for online marketers.

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We now have greater control of our blog and website content from an SEO point of view. We use Wordpress and have started shifting our blog/articles to the HubSpot platform. Overall, we are very happy to invest time in optimizing how we use HubSpot's vast feature set.

Fördelar:

The combination of content creation and marketing automation tools helps manage both the website SEO and email marketing components of our marketing plan.

Nackdelar:

Getting access to some variables for use in email template creation could be a little easier. The editor is super easy and powerful but accessing variables of our HubSpot users isn't available. (e.g. a sales rep's phone number). I also don't like that the administrator can't update their users' email signatures.

Övervägda alternativ: Pardot

Anledningar att välja HubSpot Marketing Hub: We used Pardot from 2011 until 2021. We chose Pardot in 2011 over HubSpot and Marketo. While HubSpot had a lot to offer in 2011, they had a long ways to go to meet our needs. Fast forward 10-years and HubSpot has added a ton of features and it was time to switch.

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: We felt a bit "painted into a corner" with Pardot. I'd be happy with Pardot today but not as happy as I am with HubSpot. I will keep an eye on Pardot as Salesforce has been evolving the product. The content creation tools in HubSpot were a major reason for us to switch.

Tom
VP i USA

Hubspot Marketing Hub is the Must Have solutions for every marketer

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Hubspot is a marketing solution that I have used for nearly a decade. I have deployed at every company I have worked for and when I started my own business I knew I would deploy it there. I recommend to my clients and can't wait to see what the team at Hubspot comes up with next.

Fördelar:

Hubspot is such and easy tool for marketers to utilize right out of the box without having to leverage the IT team or a group of developers unless you want to. If you are a small business, you get a robust solution right out of the box and can start deploying campaigns, emails, list management and more the day you start.

Nackdelar:

While there are many integrations the biggest thing missing is the integration with accounting solutions is the biggest short coming. Many small businesses could absolutely benefit from easy integrations for smaller cloud based accounting solutions like Wave App and more.

Övervägda alternativ: Pardot, Salesforce Sales Cloud och Marketo Engage

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot is so easy to use, deploy and customize to your needs and not having to involve IT for every detail is every marketers dream. No other software compared on these fronts, so the decision was simple.

Andrew
Digital Marketing Specialist i USA
Medicinska apparater, 51-200 anställda

Hubspot Is An Upgrade

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, Hubspot is a solid B+ type of software. I'm glad it's there, I'm lucky to have it, and I don't even have an idea of something better to recommend right now. But that being said, there are a handful of fixes that, if implemented, Hubspot could be among the best. I don't even have access to the sales or web design module. I feel like if I did, it may even move it up a rank.

Fördelar:

Hubspot does a lot of useful things for a marketer and makes automation easy. You don't need to have deep coding intelligence or skills to manage marketing for a client or business. The email marketing tools alone are some of the best I've used. There are other features in place that just make the application more useful than others. Hubspot is typically easy to use and makes my job easier - not harder.

Nackdelar:

Hubspot has gone down a handful of times, or encountered issues where some aspects could have been affected on the customer or site owner's ends. Usually these were fixed quickly and not a big issue. Something I really don't like is the user interface for creating landing pages or web pages seems obtuse. No matter how many times I go back and learn it, I feel like there are better ways to get to the drag and drop editor, or that there could be better ways to edit the content of pages. The Hubble language and interface when it comes to editing Hubspot's page modules is intimidating and unpleasant to use. By contrast, the drag-and-drop editor is fine. Customer Personas exist in the property settings for some reason. For every brilliant addition to Hubspot's toolset, there is a goofy decision behind how things work or how users are expected to use the software. I feel intuitive design isn't always behind these decisions, but am hopeful things will improve in the future.

Övervägda alternativ: ActiveCampaign

Anledningar att välja HubSpot Marketing Hub: Emma wasn't great to use for making emails more customizable. The interface seemed kind of outdated. Hubspot just does a lot more - but it costs more too. (At least I believe it did)

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: Hubspot seemed more like the tool we needed for our needs. Hubspot Academy and their blogs also meant we were already familiar with them.

Nicole
Nicole
Digital Marketing Manager i USA

Powerful and Easy to Use

5,0 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Marketing Hub has allowed us to become a full-fledged marketing team with 2 contributing people on average. We went from one blog a week and one newsletter a month to a completely integrated marketing strategy. The onboarding process was borderline delightful and we've had excellent support ever since.

Fördelar:

The most impactful aspect of Hubspot is its all-in-one capabilities— especially for small businesses. I never felt like we were paying for features we didn't need. Automation features like workflows, support surveys, sequences, and content scheduling allowed us to operate at the level of a larger team. We could push more content and reach more audiences than was previously impossible. And, the customer support is PHENOMENAL. When reaching out to support actually solves your problem without taking a chunk away from your day is huge IMO. I love using chat support because you can include links and screenshots to address problems quickly.

Nackdelar:

Honestly, Hubspot adapts so much that my complaints aren't relevant for very long. However, I do really wish we could set up our own rules to manage duplicate contacts and contact - company associations. There are also some features that seem silly to have to upgrade to enterprise to receive like multi-variate landing page testing.

Övervägda alternativ: Zoho CRM och ActiveCampaign

Tidigare programvara: NetResults Tracker

Vice President of Business Development and Product i USA
Sport, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

Great Value! Very Powerful Software for Very Little!

4,0 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, I've been really impressed with Hubspot Marketing. It has been incredibly important with driving leads and engagement with our new start up. That being said, I believe the Cons outlined are minor but things to keep in mind.

Fördelar:

- Very Powerful Software for the Value! - As a small small startup, we were really impressed with the value of the Starter CRM Suite bundle. We were able to get not only the marketing hub, but also sales hub, service hub and operations hub. - Analytics - It is crazy how much you can do with their analytics! The reporting is very good for the value. - Marketing Emails, Content Assistance - They do a great job with not only providing the above analytics, but they go over the top by providing resources (blogs, studies, etc.) within the analytics pages that can help with identifying how to improve.

Nackdelar:

- Support - knowledgable, but at times slow with response rates... If you don't get a hold of someone on their chat functionality right away, you likely will not hear back for a day. This proved to be difficult when setting up the account at times. - Hubspot Marketing Academy - I was very excited to learn more about the tool with their educational academy videos. After going through the course, I saw that almost 30%-40% of the content was clearly focused on Hubspot account holders who had the two higher paid tiers (we have the "starter"). This was incredibly frustrating because in order to receive certification, you had to understand aspects of the platform that you didn't have... With that in mind, I was prepared to learn, but instead had to sit what felt like an informercial. This felt like a disconnect when there were other videos in the same academy course that emphasized how important it is to create content specific to your audience... I think they missed the boat on this. That said, I wish they had a way to have these certifications specific to your package. Last thing to note: it seems like this was the only certification that had this dynamic. Their other academy courses (thus far) have been good.

Övervägda alternativ: Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Anledningar att välja HubSpot Marketing Hub: Pipedrive's least expensive version did not hit on stride with what we were looking for. There seemed to be a lot of clicks, I didn't like the user interface and it seemed like their integration partners were not as robust as Hubspots.

Tidigare programvara: Pipedrive

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: Way way way to expensive.

Aaron
Aaron
Digital Director i USA
Grossist, 11-50 anställda

Great Now, and Getting Better Faster Than Any Other Competitor

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: With Hubspot, we were trying to get all our marketing in once place to help keep from creating a spiderweb of tools. We used Hubspot for list organization, drip campaigns, attribution tracking, ad posting, customer service, sales pipeline, email campaigns, service tickets, and more.

Fördelar:

This software is here to help create great customer experiences, and as a marketer you can focus on that. Hubspot has spent so much time making this software easy to use, that I can't name any other software that even comes close. It's incredible how easy it is to deploy a campaign, monitor performance, manage lists, and do so across multiple channels, and product lines. And what I love most, is that they continue to listen to their customers, and create great tools for marketers, so that they can create great customer experiences. So many high dollar software companies take your money, and forget about you. Hubspot goes above and beyond, always innovating and providing incredible customer service. We were in Enterprise, and if we ever had a problem, they would chat, phone call, or screen share with us any time of day, in under 15 minutes. Love these guys forever. Additionally, attribution tracking is incredible on this, I've never seen anything even close. You can see exactly how many sales you converted from campaigns, forms, marketing channels, and it's so easy to pull together. Going to Hubspot after using GA, FB, and LI pixels, you will begin to use Hubspot as your source of truth and never look back.

Nackdelar:

The social media monitoring and posting tools were there, but not the best. Likely though, this is because social media companies don't develop integration tools right away, so Hubspot can only do so much. Posting to social can be done, but posting Instagram stories, tagging other brands, etc will likely give you difficulty.

Övervägda alternativ: Dynamics 365, NetSuite, Pardot och Klaviyo

Anledningar att välja HubSpot Marketing Hub: Needed to be able to deploy campaigns, and changes quicker, at high quality.

Tidigare programvara: Capsule och Mailchimp

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: The product was great, and it was clear their team understood our goals and needs.

Juan
Juan
Growth Marketer i Argentina
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11-50 anställda

Great marketing tool for SMB

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Hubspot marketing hub is a robust marketing tool for small and medium businesses. Working as a growth manager I found it very convenient to complement Hubspot CRM and Sales hub with its marketing hub. It gives you the possibility of managing your growth strategies in one-stop tool. This makes everyday work simpler, which is not a small thing at all.
When looking for more advance features, specially in reporting and automation, you may have to look for complementary tools.

Fördelar:

I really like its ease of use. It's very well integrated with different useful plugins like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack and specially Zoom. It's part of Hubspot CRM solutions, thus if you are already working with the CRM, adding Marketing features comes very handy to use a one-stop marketing/sales software. Customization comes effortless and no coding is required. Administrating templates and contact properties can be done by non-experience users. Hubspot learning curve is quite short, getting used to the platforms can be done in a speedy fashion.

Nackdelar:

I wish Analytics and reporting features would be more advanced. Creating reports and dashboard is straightforward, but when it comes to more sophisticated visualization, Hubspot falls short. You may need to integrate with a BI Tool to get the most of your visualizations. Marketing automation can be done with its Workflow features. However I felt disappointed finding out that Email sequences can not be included as part of an automated workflow. Variable pricing dependent on the number of contacts is not the most convenient. When managing an extensive contact list, it can become too expensive too fast.

Övervägda alternativ: Zoho CRM, Pipedrive och Marketo Engage

Anledningar att välja HubSpot Marketing Hub: Nimble counted with very promising features, that did not live up to the expectation. Hubspot was a well know, leading solution in the CRM space and counted with embedded marketing tools. It allow us to reduce the number of tools (e.g. Mailchimp) in our marketing and sales teams.

Tidigare programvara: Nimble

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: Hubspot provided sales and marketing solutions, reducing the need of working with multiple tools at the same time. We were looking for a one-stop marketing saas.

Brent W
Brent W
President i USA

Love HubSpot Marketing Hub - Dislike the way they handle contacts

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: My overall experience was positive and it covered 99% of our requirements.

Fördelar:

HubSpot is fantastic and the MarketHub handles everything we do including Social Media, Ads, and emails. I love that we can easily create landing page that work with an email, track users and even add a code to our website to track where users have been on our site (Registered users)

Nackdelar:

The way they use contacts made the product VERY expensive. I would prefer to see a large bucket of users along with a way to keep users in our account when we don't use them for marketing. It was a significant cost to load users and then never market to them. I understand they maybe making some changes at this time but we chose to leave because of this cost.

Övervägda alternativ: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att välja HubSpot Marketing Hub: The cost of HubSpot was the only reason we switched

Tidigare programvara: ActiveCampaign

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: It was the easiest to use

Cecilia
CEO i Argentina
Recensentens källa

Scalable, easy to deploy, faster ROI

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Excellent. Couldn't be better compared to other software vendors. Solving problems, getting things done is intuitive, fast, excellent customer support.

Fördelar:

Compared to other automation platforms, deployment is easier and takes only weeks to start. Inmediately after is in production, we've started to improve processes to make them more effective meaning, getting more inquiries, request for proposals and quotations. Integrating Hubspot to other enterprise software is SO smooth and easy, no need to spend months to get data from different softwares to integrate front-end and back-end.

Nackdelar:

Dashboard could be more flexible or include more default pre-set dashboards by category. It is getting better compared to a year ago but still needs some extra effort, specially the dashboards related to content (blogs).

Övervägda alternativ: Dynamics 365 och Marketo Engage

Anledningar att välja HubSpot Marketing Hub: Easy of use, scalable licensing model, TCO.

Tidigare programvara: Dynamics 365, Marketo Engage och Salesforce Platform

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot Marketing Hub: TCO considering license, deployment and post-deployment maintenance cost and complexity.