Wix Recensioner

4,4 (9 133)

Om Wix

Få friheten att skapa en egen jättesnygg webbplats precis så som du vill ha den – gratis.

Lär dig mer om Wix

Fördelar:

Lots of great features: great design tools, great templates, beautiful fonts, and easy to drag and drop functions.

Nackdelar:

Absolutely awful customer service and support when things go wrong (which they do, daily).

Betyg för Wix

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Wix har ett totalt betyg på 4,4 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 9 133 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Wix tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (9 133)

Noman
Noman
Group Head i Indien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 51-200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Website Building was never this easy! My team loves it.

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Wix is a simple and quick website builder that helps you create aesthetically appealing landing pages and web pages. You can start your website from scratch and get it ready in no time. Wix has been a savior for all eCommerce businesses and small businesses as they can now build their website with a few clicks with no prior coding knowledge.

Fördelar:

Wix is a great content management system that helps build amazing websites and landing pages within no time. The features of this tool are very simple but unique as it gives you templates that can be used and customized with just a few clicks. The quality of the landing pages and web pages built with Wix are great and give a professional feel and touch.

Nackdelar:

The pricing for hosting and domain is high on Wix. Also, the controls to customize are lesser when compared to WordPress. Their support is quick and helpful.

Katya
Developer i USA
Datormjukvara, 11-50 anställda

Highly customizable and intuitive UI

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Wix was quick and easy to learn and I would recommend it for small to medium sized companies that want to have an online presence but don't want to spend time on the developer side of making a complex website.

Fördelar:

Wix has the customization options that many website builders do not have. Learning curve was pretty low and we were able to create a fully functioning basic website in under a day. It is very user friendly.

Nackdelar:

I would have preferred to have more control over the aesthetic of the website, and a downside is that if you are switching to a new template, you have to redesign your entire site.

Lena
Owner i USA
Veterinär, 2-10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

I like Wix but it is limited

3,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall Wix is great for building a basic site without knowing anything about coding. The templates and plugins are well designed and help save time. You are able to customize the templates, but it is only to a basic extent. Advanced editing isn’t available. The plugins can be a bit hard to install sometimes but they have a lot to choose from. My biggest complaint is that they hold your content hostage to their domain unless you pay a subscription. For this reason, I wouldn’t recommend Wix.

Fördelar:

I like how easy it is to create and build a website. The templates save so much time.

Nackdelar:

I don’t like how I feel my content isn’t truly mine. I can not attach it to my domain without paying a subscription.

Jyoti
Massage Therapist i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, Egenföretagare

Reliable and Relatively User-Friendly

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall Wix has been a great asset. I went from using an expensive website designer to doing it all myself. Wix has been very reliable.

Fördelar:

Wix fairly easy to use, although there is a bit of a learning curve. It just takes time, so as long as you are willing to put the hours in, you can come up with a really good website design. It's well worth watching the Wix tutorials. They are well put together and easy to understand. Wix also does online classes covering various areas. I don't find these as useful. The presenters are obviously experts but are not necessarily great teachers. Mostly I find they try to include far too much information and deliver it too quickly. Wix has a large range of good, modern designs, with inbuilt SEO options that make building your own website pretty easy. I also like that there is an inbuilt mobile website version which you can preview as you go along.

Nackdelar:

Wix also does online classes covering various areas. I don't find these particularly useful. The presenters are obviously experts but are not necessarily great teachers. Mostly I find they try to include far too much information and deliver it too quickly. Customer service is very response and has helped on a couple of occasions to quickly resolve an issue with the website's function. It does have some glitchy areas in the website builder, but I think if you follow the tutorials and use the recommended browsers they are less likely to be bothersome.

Caitlyn
Editor-In-Chief i USA
Underhållning, 2-10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Wix is the perfect website management platform training wheels

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: The platform was great at first, when I was just starting out. However, when I moved up to using the paid plan, it didn't really seem to improve from being the basic package it was to begin with. All of the supposedly upgraded features only basically worked. My site still looked as one customer described it, "Super Hacky." Enabling multiple sections, posting videos, and having large amounts of people in the forums at once caused the site to lag. There was issues with overall design management capabilities of the site. However, I would still recommend it to someone who was looking for something they could use as a one page, landing page, blog and maybe integrate their merch store. Other than that, if you are looking for something that you can use for a more professional website hosting platform, I would choose something else that is more capable of handling something large scale.I would also recommend, if you are going to use it for a landing page or a blog, do not enable the ability for people to become members of your site. The reason for this is, there is a significant problem with spammers and scammers creating membership accounts and flooding your inbox. Then, when you try to delete and block these users from making accounts, it is made extremely difficult. Finally, when you try to get a hold of support to help you solve the problem, you are not able to get into contact with an actual person to help you.

Fördelar:

It is great for anyone who needs to get experience managing a website for their small business. It is also great for someone who is just looking for a basic landing page sort of platform for their blog.

Nackdelar:

The biggest issue I have is the fact that it is very difficult to block bot accounts and scammers and spammers from becoming members of your site and filling the inbox with spam. I contacted support several times about solving this problem and since support is not run by an actual person and is completely automated, it seems, I was able to get no help.The other issue was the fact it kept trying to give me options for "my restaurant," even though I filled out the questionnaire and was clearly set up as a publisher/entertainment company.

Kaya
ceo i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Wix is a game changer!

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I made this website instead of coding it and it was a game changer! i did everything within a day and it looked amazing!

Fördelar:

I loved how easy and simple wix is to use especially for a first time userI made a website from scratch within a few hours!The website is a game changer

Nackdelar:

I wish it was totally free but it still is good for the price point

Verifierad recensent
Grant Writer i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 11-50 anställda

Wix Made Me a Designer

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Love Wix! It totally changed my range of products to help my clients!

Fördelar:

I used to use Wordpress for web design and I am glad to say that Wix has saved me so much time! I am able to create sites in weeks rather than months! As a freelance web designer with NO experience in HTML, I can create beautiful, functional sites for my clients with the skills I have

Nackdelar:

The Wix ADI is very complicated to use if you choose that option from the start

Jasmine
CEO i USA
Kosmetika, 2-10 anställda

Wix for Small Business

4,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: All in all, I'd say Wix is a great program to use to build websites on. It's very "user friendly."

Fördelar:

What I like most about Wix is that you can build a website and then use apps to enhance the design and experience of your website.

Nackdelar:

What I like least about WIX is that they upsell a lot.

Giuseppe
presidente i Italien
Filantropi, 11-50 anställda

Versatile, ma impegnativo

3,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Abbiamo realizzato un sito web in men che non si dica, ma poi eravamo abbastanza ingessati. Serve l'intervento di un tecnico esterno.

Fördelar:

Il prodotto permette una ampia personalizzazione dei servizi offerti, ma occorre un livello di preparazione più che avanzato per realizzarne appieno le potenzialità.

Nackdelar:

Non sono riuscito a pubblicizzarlo al meglio e il RSVP resta sempre

Richard
CEO i USA
Religiösa institutioner, 2-10 anställda

Wix Website Designer

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I first tried another web design software that the church used and did not find it user friendly as Wix is.

Fördelar:

Pre-made editable templates that are professional in appearance for a novice website builder.

Nackdelar:

Uploading spreadsheets of weekly schedules

Jobin
Researcher i Indien
Utbildningsförvaltning, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Wix Review: Is it Really Good?

Fördelar:

Among many site builder software available, Wix distinguishes itself from others since it offers a wide variety of user friendly tools to customers. Among the many advantages of the software following are the most attractive. 1. The design templates available are upgraded and with the drag-drop options any one can create a website within a short span of time. 2. User friendly interface of wix offers different tools to create, manage and update websites and its content. 3. We can add animations for texts as well as for other elements in a flexible user interface. 4. There are a number of website apps that the user can add to the website using the App market tool. 5. Built in SEO management makes it easy for the user to market products and services. 6. Flexible payment plans. 7. Free logo maker tool and free https. 8. Customer support is excellent.

Nackdelar:

Even though Wix is among one among the best of its kind, there are some areas in which they can really make improvements which would enhance user experience and the quality of service provided. 1. Ads are a major problem for users using the free and connect domain plans. The Wix banner is also a hassle. 2. Even though Wix offers a smart assistant to build websites through Artificial Design Intelligence, a major drawback is that its not available to all types of projects. 3. Lack of a unlimited plan and the need to have a paid plan for tracking and analytics are among the things that need some improvement. 4. If you wish to go for a redesigning, no option is available to change the template already chosen.

Geoffrey
CEO i Kenya
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

The World’s Leading Brand.

4,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I love Wix because it is a simple to use website tool. The user interface is friendly, familiar and intuitive. I can use it for the most simple tasks, like adding a video or photo to my website, or for more complex tasks like adding an interactive map or a new feature. Therefore, I am able to get the job done quickly and easily. With Wix, I know that clients have no way of fixing issues with my sites once I send them off to them as generated from Wix because it automatically creates a backup. There are very few drawbacks like what other companies experience when using this program.

Fördelar:

I liked the fact that there is an easy-to-use and intuitive interface. It's quick and easy to fill out all my information, makes it super easy for me to create a beautiful website without having to worry about technical difficulties. I don't have to worry about going out of business because the software we use encourages us to get our promotions out there.

Nackdelar:

The best thing about Wix is that it is easy to use and has a variety of available templates. I like having a lot of options, but sometimes too many features can be difficult to navigate. One feature that I really loved using was the ability to create unique pages, but it was lost when I upgraded my membership package. The least favorite thing about this software is that it lacks social media integration.

Utkarsh
Sr. Brand Associate i Indien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11-50 anställda

You don't need a Website Coder if you choose Wix

5,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I have built around 5-6 websites on wix and i can assure it being the best choice because, i am no code writer or website designer, but because wix has a very user friendly drag drop experience, it is so simple to use and operate.

Fördelar:

The ease at which you can build a website using wix is phenomenal. The drag drop functionality is what defines wix and makes it accessible to a common person to design a website as per his own requirements. Additionally, all the add ons are spot on !! Design is good too, but more options would always be better. Features like media upload, enquiry tabs and instant chat are great add ons too.

Nackdelar:

The first thing wix needs to fix is the conversation of website from desktop to mobile version. When you build a desktop site, the mobile site is completely messed up and is as good as making the site again while editing the mobile version.

haseeb
Digital Marketing executive i Pakistan
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51-200 anställda

Wix review

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I had a good experience with Wix. I think it's a great platform for people who are looking to build their own website, but don't have much experience. It's easy to use, and they have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to the design of your site. You can also easily add pages and blog posts, which is great if you're looking to keep things organized. The only thing I wasn't super impressed with was the customer service reps—they seemed kind of robotic at times.

Fördelar:

What I liked most about Wix is how easy it was to get started. The platform is user-friendly, and the interface is intuitive. It's also really nice that Wix has a ton of templates for designing your website, so you don't have to worry about getting that part right. I'm really happy with how my site turned out!

Nackdelar:

I didn't like the fact that Wix didn't have a lot of features in the free version, and I couldn't get my website to load very quickly.

shakeel
shakeel
IT Manager i Pakistan
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Wix: world easiest drag-drop website builder

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Wix has been positive. My expertise in website building is limited, but Wix made it easy for me. There are a lot of features I love about Wix, including e-commerce, multiple payment gateways integrations, and automation emails.

Fördelar:

Wix is best tool for quick starting web designing without coding. If you are an entrepreneur or a small business owner, you can build a website on a budget. Wix also offers paid and free plans with a lot of feathers, built-in templates, and SEO tools. There are all the features you need to build a simple, customizable, and pleasing website at first glance with this tool. Probably, the biggest reason people prefer Wix is the speed at which they can build a website and the ease at which they can update it.

Nackdelar:

Compared to other platforms, Wix websites can sometimes appear less professional. Your website's user experience will be diminished when you build it with a DIY site builder, which can lead to lost customers and revenue. It is not good to use the free version of this platform because it contains a watermark.

Ngonidzashe
Freelancer i Sydafrika
Datormjukvara, Egenföretagare

Honest Wix Review

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I have a few online Wix stores that I have created, the overall experience was great but it is a bit expensive if you do not require most of the features they offer. Some of the most important features such as your domain are in the highest plans which can be quite pricey if you do not need to use a majority of their features. It is great for an online store rather than a website that only provides information and does not require purchases.

Fördelar:

Wix has an array of features that allow you to manage your website, your content and your products if you are running an e-commerce store. The best feature is the ability to integrate Wix with so many other useful apps for your website such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Ecwid etc. This allows you to not limit the capabilities of your website and the user experience it can provide for your viewers.

Nackdelar:

It is not user-friendly for someone who is not familiar with or has never set up their own website with the necessary apps and Wix tools that are needed to create a website that is autonomous as the user needs to manually integrate Wix with these apps especially if the user does not know what those apps are for and how to use them once they have been integrated.

Jonathan
Growth Director i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 2-10 anställda

Easy-to-use CMS Platform

5,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Wix allows us to easily manage 5 active sites and create pop-up sites for conferences. Our sites range from blogging to event registration to general information/contact submission.

Fördelar:

Wix is an incredibly versatile content management system for websites. It's both for a novice, and for a seasoned web developer. The more you grow in your knowledge, Wix is right there to give you the tools and resources you need to upgrade your site and make it better. This includes dynamic forms and pages along with stored databases.

Nackdelar:

The only slight issue/delay we had was setting up our storefront. We needed to integrate with Wix POS and that took about a day or so to get approved. We also had a little trouble with integrating a tax system, but they were minor delays.

Veronika
supply chain manager i Slovakien
Bil, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Everybody can become website designer/builder with WIX

4,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: In addition to offering fantastic products and services, Wix is also available to assist with technical problems or questions about setting up an online store, for example. Wix features an integrated live chat feature where you can quickly receive answers to your queries. Every time I've needed to use the live chat feature, a helpful customer support representative has welcomed me and done all in their ability to answer my question or resolve my problem. When a problem couldn't be resolved right away, it was escalated to another department, and I almost always got an email from that department the next day or so. The email was often sent to let me know that the problem had been resolved. WIX is great! I love it.
They are hands down one of the best website companies with the best customer service team out there.

Fördelar:

Wix has excellent customer service, and I've noticed that it keeps improving over time. My page now has a simple Google calendar integration that is useful to our neighbors. The capability to specifically alter the website's mobile version is one of my other favorite features. It has a ton of templates and capabilities, is simple to use and onboard, and has outstanding documentation.

Nackdelar:

I couldn't really think of any things he used to build his website that wouldn't be beneficial to any firm. The only problem I occasionally encountered was that Wix occasionally has internet connection slowness and takes a little while to load. However, I've only seen this problem twice. As I previously indicated, I had no problems integrating with the business procedures I was already using.

Verifierad recensent
Consultant i Storbritannien
Ledningsrådgivare, Egenföretagare

Övervägda alternativ:

A good all round web solution

5,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I moved to Wix from another provider because it offered an all in one ecommerce solution at a reasonable price. It was easy to set up using the web templates which I then bespoked into the site I wanted. Wix offer different levels of packages and you can start your site at a low level and move up as your needs grown. They also offer regular deals to move to an annual package which is great once you are established

Fördelar:

The standard package gives you a great start to build a website and you can add on features that you want as your needs change. Integrates a CRM and email system into the package if needed. Face to face and online events are easy to set up. I use a separate domain provider and setting the DNS up was easy with the instructions provided by Wix SEO is easy to set up for the site and can be amended page by page if you need to They are quick with customer service and listen to users needs - when I started you couldn't schedule blogs but this was changed within a few months.

Nackdelar:

It's easy to add on lots of extras and start to build up more expense before you need them. Best advice is to grown slowly and add on what you need when you need it. When I started you couldn't schedule blogs but this was changed within a few months.

Kristen
Co-Founder i USA
Industriell automation, 2-10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Incredible Website Building Software!

5,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I have overall had a very positive experience with Wix. It’s increased sales and efficiency for our small business and helped us increase our online presence and reach new customers.

Fördelar:

This software makes it incredibly easy to build a website for your business! As a small business, we are very thankful to have tried Wix. It has a lot of features and a very user friendly interface and design. It’s modern, straightforward, has a well developed app, and has amazing customer service. I couldn’t be happier with this software! It has beyond exceeded my expectations and helped me create a beautiful website for our small business that has helped increase our online presence and sales.

Nackdelar:

I don’t have any complaints - it’s been amazing!

Kalina
Kalina
Freelance i USA
Kundservice, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Wix, Your Potential Business Site Builder or No?

4,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall my experience with wix has been great. By using wix I'm eliminating business problems by being able to create professional template alternatives, providing an easy and understanding website creator, and showing products I am selling easily for customers to view and purchase if they need to. Benefits I realize I have by using Wix is that I am able to provide excellent customer service to my clients and this helps me gain a more clientele and great reviews/ratings from customers.

Fördelar:

Overall I really like using wix as a website builder. I believe the most impactful features wix provides is having many customized options like using artistic illustrations and templates to add to your site, you're able to have a professional logo of your own, customer support is easy to connect with, and you're able to discover new techniques that show you different ways of providing services to customers. Integrations were fairly easy for me to do with existing business processes I use like Goodle Drive, PayPal and Zapier.

Nackdelar:

I didn't really find any features that weren't useful for any business to use when creating his website. The only issue I did have a few times was sometimes Wix lags with internet connection and can a little time to load. But this issue has only occured twice for me. As mentioned before no difficulties happened for me when integrating with existing business processes I currently use.

Jana
Owner i USA
Detaljhandel, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Simple or complex, it's always beautiful!

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Wix has been a very positive experience. I also work with a rep who has been amazing. I can't see ever switching to another platform.

Fördelar:

As a former Creative Director, having a website that reflected the exact personality of my business was paramount. Wix has the tools, customization and power to create *exactly* what I wanted. As my business has grown, I have come to appreciate even more capabilities in e-commerce, reports, automated tasks and CRM. I like the Wix platform so much that I volunteered to create another site for a state-wide animal lost and found service. The new site had completely different features than my business site: user generated posts, links to outside programs, API incorporation from a third party. In other words, lots of techy stuff in addition to the pretty stuff. It was making this site that I truly appreciated the added capability of WIX's coding ability. I'm not an expert (far from it), but we were still able to make some fancy stuff work like a charm!

Nackdelar:

The more I work with Wix, the more I want it to do. Sometimes the features are already added, sometimes not. The nice thing about finding a feature you want that isn't available yet is that you can up-vote it. When the feature is added, Wix let's you know. (Happy dance time!)

Christopher
Self Employeed i Tyskland
Tobak, 11-50 anställda

The Wix Review

4,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: As I said. Being a regular entrepreneur who just wants to sell their products online. I had two options. One could hire a developer and give him enough money to build a website, or the other could learn coding to create his own website, but this is a problem. Is it takes time to learn Coding Here, WIX helped me develop a website without coding. I was able to add my product, price it on time, and track the total number of orders I received.
You can change the theme of your website if you want, so in a nutshell, using this platform has saved you a lot of money.

Fördelar:

It helped me when I switched to WIX, I didn't have to do anything special to perfect my website. All the tools for creating a website are already included in the platform. It was a drag-and-drop game for me. At the time, I was learning how to code (HTML, CSS, and Javascript), so their Wix helped me build the entire website. I was able to create and modify content, headers, text, colors, photos, sizes, and more. Another element I like the most is that hosting and domains are only from Wix and are automatically connected, so you don't have to buy anything from different platforms.

Nackdelar:

I agree that this site has so many tools that it helps beginners to create very graphic or dynamic entire websites, but the site loads very slowly, and the audience bounce rate or traffic. It also has the disadvantage of being expensive. If you have an e-commerce related website as I built with Wix. Due to the bounce rate, it was producing very low leads. My traffic couldn't load my website completely, so after a while, they leave my website and jump to another website. This was a big issue for me, so I left Wix and chose WordPress. This site also has its drawbacks, which is pricing. If you need hosting or other services, the price of this platform will be a little higher than the market. As I said, after a while, I jumped to a very cheap WordPress platform. All you have to do is learn how to install WordPress on your hosting and you're ready to go.

Zeki
Zeki
Desarrollador Web i Argentina
Programutveckling, 501-1 000 anställda

Una alternativa económica

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Lo uso frecuentemente ya que soy redactor de contenido y tengo uno de mis sitios alojados en WIX.
Es un sitio que me ha facilitado bastante las cosas por la buena explicación detallada que tiene aunque si que me gustaría poder tener control sobre todos los archivos que se cargan en mi sitio y de esa manera tener control sobre la experiencia del visitante.

Fördelar:

El uso de WIX es sumamente sencillo, tiene constructor de sitios automático, te explica en detalle todos los pasos que debes de seguir para poder tener tu sitio correctamente funcionando y con todos los widgets que te permiten añadir funciones a tu página web. Posee un servicio de subdominios que te permite tener tu propio sitio web si no puedes pagar por un dominio propio.

Nackdelar:

Falta que implementen la posibilidad de quitar los scripts y archivos de estilo que vienen por defecto en el sitio, ya que aunque no sepas que están allí, hacen que la página tarde unos segundos más en cargar, y eso afecta a la experiencia de los usuarios que visitan la página.

Yulia
Yulia
Graphic Design Specialist i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

All-in-one website builder for small businesses

4,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I've been using Wix to build websites for small businesses for about two years. So far so good, you can design beautiful and selling pages with it.

Fördelar:

Wix is a highly functional drag-and-drop website builder that covers most small business needs for digital presence. It has a lot of templates to start building your website with, but they are also very customizable. Wix seems to be the best for building sites on which you can sell services and appointments. It's also great for selling physical products and creating event pages. It also has in-built email marketing tools, which helps to save budget.

Nackdelar:

Unlike WordPress, Wix is not great for building large dynamic websites or e-stores. Even though there are many plugins, you're still very limited in what you can do with Wix. The builder gets heavy and takes a lot of time to load and make changes. Besides, you cannot have many people working on the site simultaneously.