Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Wix Recensioner

4,4 (9 469)

Om Wix

Få friheten att skapa en egen jättesnygg webbplats precis så som du vill ha den – gratis.

Lär dig mer om Wix

Fördelar:

Accessible to anyone who has a little interest and commitment. Enables the creation of very professional websites, with an excellent image bank and templates.

Nackdelar:

Absolutely awful customer service and support when things go wrong (which they do, daily).

Betyg för Wix

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Wix har ett totalt betyg på 4,4 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 9 469 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Wix tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (9 469)

Dameron
Dameron
Animator i USA
Animation, 2‒10 anställda

Wix Review

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: I adore how simple it is to create a website and customize its look. Comparable tools to more expensive items.

Fördelar:

I love how easy it is to make a website and design it to you're liking. Similar tools to other products that cost a fortune.

Nackdelar:

I don't like the big water mark at the top of the website. I would love for it to be at the bottom so it's not the first thing you'll see. I get why it's there I just wish it was more smaller or less visible first opening the page.

Nicole
Owner i Frankrike
Design, Egenföretagare

Easy to use While Retaining the Flexibility to Grow Into

4,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, WIX is my preferred platform to build as I value empowering my clients to learn how to manage their own websites for basic upkeep. WIX is easy to teach clients how to use and is very affordable. I also appreciate that WIX allows you to create your website on the free account so that my clients don't need to feel rushed in learning how to use the platform before paying for it (unlike other platforms that only offer 2 week trials). By far, best customer service out there.

Fördelar:

By far the biggest selling feature for me with WIX is their customer service. By far the best, most responsive and ready-to-help team I've encountered. Every platform has it's glitches but at least WIX is always there to help. It's also one of the easier platforms to build a website on. Super user-friendly so that I can easily teach my clients how to use it. I also appreciate that WIX allows you to create your website on the free account so that my clients don't need to feel rushed in learning how to use the platform before paying for it (unlike other platforms that only offer 2 week trials). By far, best customer service out there. Finally, it's the best compromise for small businesses between where they are now (small or startup) and what they need to grow into.

Nackdelar:

I does tend to glitch more often than I would like. However a quick refresh of the page usually fixes the issue. I also miss the old agency benefits account.

Owner Operator i USA
Möbler, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Spare yourself and find a company who cares for their customers

1,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Wix is so bad as a vendor it has made me think about closing up shop as a business owner.

Fördelar:

Wix has overall good reviews, so I came here to save others from the pain I have had to go through. Wix is like owning a boat, the best thing of owning it is the day you get rid of it.

Nackdelar:

Support is worse than awful. If you need a report for your accountant and it is not working, they will not fix it. You will get the run around and they will throw different ideas at you until you just plain give up. Even if you explain what you need and have copies of the same report you ran last month, they will just tell you it works on their end.

Tichaona Redemptor
Tichaona Redemptor
Graphic designer i Sydafrika
Grafisk design, 2‒10 anställda

The best website and content management software of 2024

4,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Excellent i am very happy with the drag and drop

Fördelar:

You can also customize the design and display of your posts to match your site. Post Management is important because it allows you to keep your blog organized and up to date, which can help you attract more visitors and keep them engaged with your content.

Nackdelar:

It has great features but most of them needs you to learn for a duration of time.

Robert
Mat och dryck, 11‒50 anställda

Non-present to Real Time Presence

4,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: We were able to recreate our website, improve it, and offer enhancements quickly and easily. Our need to book events and track ticket buyers is important to our identity. Events are an important revenue stream for us. We direct customers to the site for menu and beer options, what's happening and other specials. It is our source of truth.

Fördelar:

The ease of use. The content management capability and simplicity is what got my marketing and customer team on board and to adopt this as our primary web tool.

Nackdelar:

It took a minute to figure out the add-on features, where they were and how to use them.

Toshia
Kosmetika, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Best website builder

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I love it it so easy to use and great website builder.

Fördelar:

I love how easy for beginners to use this product.

Nackdelar:

Maybe the colors more customized in the themes.

Zoe
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, Egenföretagare

Easy to use and Friendly

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It has plenty of options for beginners to still have a beautiful website without too much effort or website design knwoledge.

Fördelar:

Versatility to use different fonts when purchased outside of Wix. Drag and Drop. Great customer service via chat, this is important!

Nackdelar:

Sometimes forms are difficult for me, but I am not a pro.

Amber
Amber
Evenemangstjänster, Egenföretagare

Wix makes it easy

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I really like Wix. I have no major concerns are problems. I probably could spend a little more time figuring out what's available in the platform.

Fördelar:

I love that Wix makes getting a site up and running easy. I don't have to worry about the site crashing or not having direct access to jump in and change things when needed. As a small business owner, things are always changing so It's important to be able to pivot quickly. I also love sending the e-mails out of the same program. Makes life easier.

Nackdelar:

Some of the templates and structure to get things formatted correctly can be a struggle at times but I get there eventually. I'm not a skilled designer so this might be part of my problem. The other is the extra fees for everything. Want to send out more e-mails, that's a fee, want to set up g-mail in the program, that's a fee. And the price increasing every year when they are giving out 50% discounts. But, as a business owner, I get why. No big. I'm still here and happy to pay the fee.

Ulku
Ulku
Founder i Turkiet
Tidningar, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod
Recensentens källa

I love any work that evolves over time.

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I am very pleased, I think I have found the place where I want to work permanently for the brand I want to create. I can't wait to explore all its features.

Fördelar:

A few years ago, Wix came to my mind when it came to ease of creating a website. It was a time when we preferred to work with a professional to create websites in the companies I worked for, but I heard about Wix at that time. It's amazing what I see when I give my own small business a chance these days! It is admirable that it has developed so much over time and kept up with change! It made things so easy and compatible with artificial intelligence that I was simply blown away. It also offers very reasonable prices. I can create a website at prices that I can only buy domains for and ensure my brand reliability. What more could I ask for!

Nackdelar:

I can't talk about any negatives for the free version. From what I've experienced, everything is fine for now. It has a much more professional atmosphere than before.

Khaled
Khaled
Cluster Duty Manager acting Front Office Manager i Förenade Arabemiraten
Turistföretag, 51‒200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader

Wix app Rocks!.

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Convenient, user friendly and positive

Fördelar:

Absolutely love the Wix app! As a small business owner, it's been a game-changer for me. The interface is incredibly user-friendly, allowing me to easily update my website on the go. Whether it's editing text, adding new products, or managing my blog, everything is intuitive and hassle-free. The app's performance is top-notch, and I've never experienced any glitches or crashes. Plus, the ability to receive instant notifications keeps me on top of my website's activity at all times. Overall, Wix has truly simplified website management for me, and I couldn't be happier with the results

Nackdelar:

Limited customization and integration and cost might increase over the time

Verifierad recensent
Fotografi, Egenföretagare

Intuitive Website Maker

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: My experience has been stellar when compared with other websites I have tried in the past. If you are looking for website hosting with quick (2-3 hours) easy to create websites that still feel custom designed, then Wix is definitely edging out the competition.

Fördelar:

The software feels more intuitive and customizable than other website competitors. You can easily have your site up and running within 2-3 hours. The domain sourcing and hosting being included is another advantage over other competitors I was researching, which would of cost me 25-50% more. I have never experienced any down time from the servers being offline either.

Nackdelar:

The website templates could be expanded to include more options for photographers with better gallery display options. In addition I found that the mobile view option when designing the templates was not always compatible or at least the designs did not always fully translate to mobile the way I was envisioning. Please include a better or more updated mobile website design as most my clients are going to be viewing my website on their phone, not on their laptop.

Barb
Ledningsrådgivare, 2‒10 anställda

Must Have for any Small to Medium Size Business

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: The savings is tremendous using the Wix software. I no longer need a custom programmer, and it saves my staff and I hours updating the web site. Their blog is very simple to set up and maintain - another plus for us as we use it on a daily basis. This software is a real time saver, the templates are professional and their support staff is very responsive and knowledgeable. I can't recommend this enough!

Fördelar:

Excellent user experience, get started in minutes - there is no ramp up time to use this software. They have a powerful drag and drop editor , and you don't need any coding skills although coding is an option for the experienced users - a plus for any business. Make changes, add or remove text boxes, buttons, videos and more – within only a few clicks. There are hundreds of templates to choose from or you can create your site from scratch. They have an extensive help center - you can find answers to any questions and their are videos showing how to use their system.

Nackdelar:

Their SEO component is not as robust as it could be. While you can get the basics done, I struggled with trying to use advanced features and ended up using another program to do it.

Sarah
Founder i USA
Onlinemedier, Egenföretagare

Professional Websites for the Average Person

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: As a solopreneur, creating a website for my online business was important. When I realized how expensive it would be to hire a web designer, I knew I needed to figure it out on my own. Wix allowed me to do that.
I was surprised at how easy the drag and drop templates made it, and how simple it was to customize the templates. Often times you will be told "Don't use a template that everyone uses. But Wix allows you to take that templates and fully customize it to your brand.
To make it even better, the pricing for Wix Pro is perfect. It is significantly more affordable than going through a platform like GoDaddy, and 10x easier to use.

Fördelar:

My favorite thing about Wix are the drag and drop themes. Wix takes the website themes to the next level by allowing you to customize the template you have chosen.

Nackdelar:

My least favorite thing about this platform is sometimes the web design platform is a pain. By this I mean, while creating your websites, you will run into times where layers of your design will become jumbled, or the overlapping overlays will make it difficult to access an element or text block you are trying to move. For this reason, it is important to save your website as a draft frequently while designing.

Jonathan
Executive Director i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2‒10 anställda

Website Builder With Integrations Galore

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Like many new businesses, we didn't have the funds to hire a web developer to build us a custom website. We turned to online web builders to get our online footprint, and stuck with Wix because it was easy to use, offered great responsive features, and their options for outside integrations were numerous. Then we found out that we could offer different language versions of our site and we were hooked. Now, Wix handles our whole website presence: sales, blog, landing page, product pages, etc.

Fördelar:

Of the website builders we've tried and implemented for ourselves and our customers, Wix has the best set of supplemental product integrations that we've found. They even have their own in-house solutions for things like forms, emails, and sales–if you don't already use an external provider. Connecting to your providers is also really simple and secure, so you have trust that your and your customer's data will not be comprised just because you're not using your own code. We also LOVE the language translation feature. This has been a boon as we grew our business in other countries and needed to communicate in different languages.

Nackdelar:

Web builders like Wix, Squarespace, etc. often sell with the promise of an easy-to-use, DIY website builder. At the beginning, that was true. Now, however, many of our customers are paying us to build and manage their sites because as the service grew more robust, with more features, our customers couldn't keep up. I would love to see the company stay focused on ease-of-use as they add more features. The moms and pops of online shops often can't manage to learn new features and run their business at the same time–despite that being an important part of growing a business.

Eli
President i Kanada
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 11‒50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

A very powerful tool for small and medium businesses

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I've been using Wix for the past 6 years for several of our businesses' websites and honestly it's a blessing! The features increase from year to year, the security level is awesome, the comfort of use is stellar and you can do it all by yourself! Even if you have a team that works on the website you can go in, figure out what's going on and make the necessary changes in the blink of an eye.

Fördelar:

The ease of use is remarkable with Wix. Its layout is very user-friendly and intuitive. If you're a beginner and have no clue as to how to build website or if you're a person who's comfortable with tech jargon and IT puzzles Wix's platform is a one-size fits most.

Nackdelar:

There are still some features that are lacking such as nested pages within pages, site version in more than two languages (for example if you want your website in 4 different languages). I would've loved to have a bit more than 100 page limit for our websites. 100 might seem a lot for someone who wants to create a simple website, but for a dance school with several programs, bifurcations, details and information to put on there, it would've been nice to have just a bit more flexibility.

Carrie
Self employed i Sverige
Fritid, resor och turism, 2‒10 anställda

Build your website with WIX

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I basically use wix for our company website, measuring traffic and producing newsletters. Overall I am more than happy with Wix and for the time being I would not switch to a different tool. It's easy, it's all over beautiful, it gives you space for creativity without having to dig into coding and the few cons you would def. also experience with a different tool. So overall I would highly recommend WIX.

Fördelar:

I love the product because it's feasible, quite easy to get acquainted with and use and it offers a large set of options (free and for extra charge), that can really help you as a small cap business to implement and use efficient tools and services, which you otherwise would have to purchase expensive and mostly in an overkill from a marketing supplier or consulting agency.

Nackdelar:

The multi language use is a necessity, but unfortunately not always running in an efficient way and sometimes also producing a little chaos within your templates. You really need to think from your primary language and see to it that translations do not run much longer or shorter, otherwise when using certain "decoration" items, they get pushed around your page in an odd way.

Matthew
Director of IT i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 11‒50 anställda

WIX Works

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: We were able to lockdown our domain and intergrate with other services to provide a robust and affordable solution. WIX has been great and the graphic presentation excellent.

Fördelar:

Easy to deploy, Ease of use, ease of management and reasonably priced solution makes an easy decision for us to continue using WIX.

Nackdelar:

No complaints about the software. A few years ago it would be there's too much-- they keep improving and adding/changing. This is what is truly cool about using WIX is that they do not remain static in a everchanging world with changing needs.

Robin
CEO i USA
Detaljhandel, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Wix is leading the way in website design!

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I have found that by switching to Wix, my business is more of what I want it to be. I have more control of the feel and look of my business. The money I’ve saved has been phenomenal. They may not offer all the bells and whistles of larger brands, but 99% of the time you don’t need or want those bells or whistles. The larger brands charge wether you use them or not.

Fördelar:

The most innovative feature Wix offers is the right click feature in editing your images or text. The drag and drop feature combined with the right click feature, makes designing or editing a breeze. Wix allows the most customization with their templates than any of the competitors. This allows you to create your website to reflect your vision.

Nackdelar:

There are a couple of cons to Wix. 1) Once you pick a template, you cannot change to a different template. However, if you’re constantly changing the over all design, you’re wasting time and revenue. Have a clear vision for your website, and stick to it. 2) Although you have multiple avenues to contact customer service, a live person at inquiry is not one of them. You might have to take multiple steps to fix a problem, but they always pull through with a solution.

Brandon
Brandon
Owner i Kanada
Filmer, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Wix a different platform that allos you to do more advancd customization

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience is positive, I found support helpful when I've needed it, they have really good promo plans and that platform works well overall.

Fördelar:

I like that I don't have to just use templates and can make almost any type of design I want if I know how to either code or I can do a more experienced drag and drop with the advanced editor.

Nackdelar:

My biggest flaw with Wix is that there is a lot of programs that can not implement with Wix because of no supp[ort on wixes end. This makes it a lot harder to implement systems that I like using and would prefer to use when searching for platforms such as rental systems, eCommerce, live chats.

Jeremy
Design, Egenföretagare

Övervägda alternativ:

Very limited for designing and overpriced

3,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I used to direct clients to purchase Wix plans that I would build their sites on. I had a positive association with Wix when I started but realized the limitations on designing the more I used Wix. When clients want extra functionality on their site, they seem disappointed when I have to tell them they have to upgrade their plan in order to do that feature. I don't recommend using Wix anymore.

Fördelar:

Wix makes it easy to ADD a blog, calendar booking, and a shopping cart to your site. They do a good job of walking a customer through adding a domain to Wix by including step-by-step videos. Management of the pages and SEO is easy. Adding data from a database is easy.

Nackdelar:

The cheapest plan is very expensive and it is barebones. To add any functionality you have to upgrade to an even more expensive plan. It is not very good at responsive design. They limit design options for mobile and sometimes the design shifts for no reason, causing the designer to double-check the design for desktop and mobile after the smallest of edits to the page. The user cannot add custom CSS. The photo editor is very limited and uses a lot of computer resources to run. I find it annoying how you need to place the database icon on your page in order to use a database.

Jonathan
Growth Director i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 2‒10 anställda

Easy-to-use CMS Platform

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Wix allows us to easily manage 5 active sites and create pop-up sites for conferences. Our sites range from blogging to event registration to general information/contact submission.

Fördelar:

Wix is an incredibly versatile content management system for websites. It's both for a novice, and for a seasoned web developer. The more you grow in your knowledge, Wix is right there to give you the tools and resources you need to upgrade your site and make it better. This includes dynamic forms and pages along with stored databases.

Nackdelar:

The only slight issue/delay we had was setting up our storefront. We needed to integrate with Wix POS and that took about a day or so to get approved. We also had a little trouble with integrating a tax system, but they were minor delays.

Caitlyn
Editor-In-Chief i USA
Underhållning, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Wix is the perfect website management platform training wheels

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: The platform was great at first, when I was just starting out. However, when I moved up to using the paid plan, it didn't really seem to improve from being the basic package it was to begin with. All of the supposedly upgraded features only basically worked. My site still looked as one customer described it, "Super Hacky." Enabling multiple sections, posting videos, and having large amounts of people in the forums at once caused the site to lag. There was issues with overall design management capabilities of the site. However, I would still recommend it to someone who was looking for something they could use as a one page, landing page, blog and maybe integrate their merch store. Other than that, if you are looking for something that you can use for a more professional website hosting platform, I would choose something else that is more capable of handling something large scale.I would also recommend, if you are going to use it for a landing page or a blog, do not enable the ability for people to become members of your site. The reason for this is, there is a significant problem with spammers and scammers creating membership accounts and flooding your inbox. Then, when you try to delete and block these users from making accounts, it is made extremely difficult. Finally, when you try to get a hold of support to help you solve the problem, you are not able to get into contact with an actual person to help you.

Fördelar:

It is great for anyone who needs to get experience managing a website for their small business. It is also great for someone who is just looking for a basic landing page sort of platform for their blog.

Nackdelar:

The biggest issue I have is the fact that it is very difficult to block bot accounts and scammers and spammers from becoming members of your site and filling the inbox with spam. I contacted support several times about solving this problem and since support is not run by an actual person and is completely automated, it seems, I was able to get no help.The other issue was the fact it kept trying to give me options for "my restaurant," even though I filled out the questionnaire and was clearly set up as a publisher/entertainment company.

Mike
Owner, realtor, real estate photographer i USA
Fastighet, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Wix.com is the place to get your website!

5,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I absolutely love wix.com. theu have everything you need to get your website up and running with the flexibility to create and customize the site that you envision having. It's easy, quick, and less expensive than the competitors.

Fördelar:

The thing I like most about Wix.com is how easy, professional, and affordable they make getting a website for your personal oluse or business. I have a wix.com business site and people constantly comment on how nice and modern my site looks and how easy it is to navigate. I know it said what do I like MOST about Wix.com but it's hard to pick just one thing.

Nackdelar:

I guess if I have to pick something it's the fact that I can't create a custom web address without paying for it. If you want to create multiple pages to share photos and give clients the ability to download them and share with their business partners and it doesn't look professional without a custom web address.

Josh
Josh
Media and Communications Minister i USA
Religiösa institutioner, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Get up and running with a professional looking website in not time at all and with little knowledge

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I needed a website that would give the more advance user plenty of options and the more novice users the ability to still work on their portion of the site. Wix offers that. I could not be more pleased with wix

Fördelar:

There are not enough words to be able to affectingly describe how much I love wix and their website building platform. Being someone who is a designing and uses many Adobe design software, I feel very at home with Wix website editor. Everything is laid right there in front of you and there are very few page limitations. You can drag and drop elements, put text or pictures where you want to, then edit there look with the built in tools. How you see it is what you get. You can even check what it will look like on a mobile phone and edit that separately from your desktop website. So if there is an element that works on a desktop browser but not a mobile phone, not worries, just hide it from the mobile version. There are a nice supply of free app or add on option that Wix supplies for free but there are also some great third party apps that you can add to your plan if you are needing something more. And if not of those options work, there is also the option for coding your own.

Nackdelar:

My only current complaint with Wix is the lack of ability of giving a team member access to only edit a certain part of the website. It would be nice to be able to give someone access only to their portion of the website to edit instead of the whole website site. There are too many people that I worry will mess up something larger by accident if they have access to the whole site so I end up having to do it all myself.

Virginia
Communications Manager i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51‒200 anställda
Källa: GetApp

To Wix or not to Wix? That is the question… Painless Web Development Platform

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Fördelar:

Creating your first website can sound quite tedious, especially if you don’t know the first thing about web design (SEO, headers, alt tags, etc.). With over 500 beautifully seamless templates to choose from you can guarantee there will be one of your liking that will help you reach a nice starting point. After spending many hours searching for the best entry level, website development platform, I made the decision to go with Wix (rather than some of its well-known equivalents, i.e. WordPress or SquareSpace). I created my first website for an academic, student led organization in college without any prior knowledge in web development. My experience with Wix greatly exceeded my expectations; I quickly crafted and completed my own website in as little as a week, for free. If you’re looking to build a website that is intuitive and low cost, Wix won’t disappoint; there are millions of “WIXers” around the world. Keep in mind there are situations where Wix may suite your needs better than others. The free plan would work great for anyone at an entry-level, freelancer, start-up/non-profit organization, and/or even bloggers looking to craft a simplistic website for little to no cost associated. As things progress, you can manage your subscription as needed; for complex websites or fairly large websites I would be more inclined to go with a paid plan of Wix or switching to an alternative like WordPress (which is close to equivalent in price comparison). This route would be more beneficial for large sized businesses, or fairly large, stable organizations; as it would provide more bandwidth, storage, and assistance in development. For beginning gurus you may find that the website management/development are out of your expertise, (coding, installing, backups, etc.) so there are times you may need to involve outside help. Pros: - Easy drop and drag web development platform suitable or any entry level or beginners with little to no experience and no prior knowledge of coding required - Options to create website utilizing either: Wix editor (for those who would like to create their own website) or Wix Artificial Design Intelligence (for those less tech savvy, you can complete a questionnaire on what you would like your website to look like and have Wix assemble it for you!) - Provides over 400 pristine and stunning templates you can choose from and personalize to your needs - Offers all the website necessities to help you keep your website authority up to par: GDPR compliance settings and forms, SEO, mobile web-builder, google page rankings, and analytics on web performance - Compatible with various plugins and applications you can add-on to your website (you can almost always find any plugin your need or one very similar to the one you may be looking for) - Features that allow you to add forms to web pages, create social media posts, live-chat with web visitors, embed videos, market events, create blog posts, etc.

Nackdelar:

- The free version of this platform places Wix advertisements on your website and does not provide the option to personalize your own domain (free version subdomains are set up like this: username.wixsite.com) - Utilizing the free version, make sure to optimize all images and compress videos before uploading to your website to maximize the amount of storage available to you. You may also notice that the free version of Wix tends to take a while to load your website (heavily automating your website will most definitely slow things down)