Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Stripo.email Recensioner

4,9 (75)

Om Stripo.email

Stripo.email är en allt-i-ett-plattform för e-postdesign med mer än 600 000 användare världen över som hjälper marknadsförare och designers att skapa e-postmeddelanden.

Lär dig mer om Stripo.email

Fördelar:

Drag in photos, links, fonts, colors, etc. Easily integrate them with MailChimp to send to the specific audience.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes the layouts are not responsive with other devices. We need HTML expert to fix those error.

Betyg för Stripo.email

Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna
4,9

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Stripo.email har ett totalt betyg på 4,9 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 75 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Stripo.email tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (75)

Vlad
Vlad
CMO i Nederländerna
Finansiella tjänster, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Email service where we work together

5,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I may claim that this is teamwork of the not-too-distant future. Having the capacity to assign roles and corresponding access levels to each team member becomes essential in this situation. It prevents following campaigns from shortcomings in design and other adverse effects. Another beneficial feature is having the capacity to change back to any preceding version in an instance of a weakness:)

Fördelar:

I can genuinely say as a marketing director that Stripo.email is a goldmine for busy people like me. Actually, all of the aforementioned features make our tasks less challenging from the very beginning to sending mass mail. It's exceedingly difficult to pick one thing to bring to attention here. Plenty of possibilities for AMP implementation, the design editor's versatility, and highly sophisticated connection that includes many services... I'll still mention something, though. Our brand is large enough to warrant a marketing team, not just one person (me), who decides marketing tactics, succeeds, and fails solely:) I therefore oversee a team of staff members, and as a result of that, we collaborate regularly, come up with innovative concepts during meetings for brainstorming, etc. Therefore, it's a great idea to invite everyone to the working session if there is a technological opportunity. With the exceptional collaborating features that Stripo provides, there are no faults or hiccups brought on by streaming traffic jams or similar circumstances.

Nackdelar:

Although the rest is perfect, it would be amazing to add some internal communication tools in hand.

för 11 månader sedan

Vlad, thank you for your review. We are happy that we can make your work easier.

Roberta
Creative Director i Italien
Ideell organisationsledning, 2‒10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

Highly recommend!

Fördelar:

Stripo.email has been an invaluable tool for our nonprofit advocating for people with rare neuroimmune disorders. It has made designing emails a breeze, allowing us to create visually appealing and engaging content effortlessly. The user-friendly interface and customizable templates have saved us time and effort, empowering us to focus more on our cause. Overall, Stripo.email has proven to be an excellent service for our email design needs.

Nackdelar:

I have no negative points at this moment.

för 8 månader sedan

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Stripo! We're glad to have been able to save you time and effort, allowing you to focus more on your important cause. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your support means a lot to us, and we're here to help you every step of the way.

Marika
Human Resource Manager i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 501‒1 000 anställda

Stripo.email Has Been a Reliable Email Template Creator

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

I am impressed by the ease of use and capabilities of Stripo.email. Stripo.email has an intuitive interface. Stripo.email is so manageable.

Nackdelar:

I do not have dislikes for Stripo.email. Stripo.email has been the best.

för 2 veckor sedan

Marika, thank you for your review!

Chibuike
Chibuike
Visual Designer i Nigeria
Professionell träning och coaching, 2‒10 anställda

My Stripo.email Experience

3,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I use it in my office for email templates that I want to code. It gives me room to code my way out of some problems.

Fördelar:

I like the fluidity and cleanness of the UI pages of it. More also, I love the various output formats it has to preview your email templates before publishing.

Nackdelar:

The fact that most of the templates I like are premium gives me chills.

för 2 år sedan

Hi Chibuike, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our compilation consists of 1080 templates, and half of them are free. We are sorry to hear that this half did not satisfy your expectations. Please feel free to share them with us: [email protected]. We'll strive to do better. Thank you!

Datormjukvara, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

А good choice among HTML email builders

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: We improved design of our newsletters and enjoyed working in Stripo.email drag and drop editor.

Fördelar:

You can find hundreds of pre-designed responsive email templates and ready to use. With advanced styling options, most email designs can be built.

Nackdelar:

So far, I haven't encountered anything I don't like about the platform.

Operations Manager i Australien
Tryck, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Fast, responsive support, and an email editor that excels

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Prior to shifting to stripo - we were using the existing in-built editors with our various ESPS (e.g. Mailchimp, moosend, muxemail). While these sufficed, they tended to result in generic designs, with variable responsiveness and occasionally messy html code. We don't use stripo to design anything too complicated - but it has allowed us to generate consistent, clean layouts with a broad brand identity regardless of the program we use to send emails. As discussed above, we are very happy with the support that we receive (there are almost never bugs, it's more along the lines of "how do I do x"

Fördelar:

Stripo is incredibly focussed on building clean, nice-looking emails either through templates or letting you build your own. It's relatively intuitive and even our non-techy users seem to be able to fairly rapidly grasp how to use it. Their existing templates are gorgeous, and 100s exist within the range, so they provide an easy database to get started. Support is particularly on-point. Within their support hours (Ukrainian business hours) they are fast, friendly and always manage to solve my problems. There are also extensive online resources for self-help. A final selling point is extensive integrations with email sending programs. We can automatically pass our designs to our email sending program (sendy.co). It also offers a clean html export option to pop email templates into programs that aren't directly supported.

Nackdelar:

We haven't really encountered any real cons with stripo. Provided you recognise that it is designed to do one thing well (design nice-looking, cleanly coded emails) then there is little not to love!

för 2 år sedan

Hi Dylan, thank you for leaving such a warm review. We appreciate it!

Val
Program Manager & Instructor i USA
Högre utbildning, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

Scope of options can't be beat

Fördelar:

Stripo has a large number of templates, and if none of those work, Stripo's basic templates are easily customizable and plentiful.  Having used MailChimp and others, it's no comparison. The modules take a minute to get used to but once you do, you can create and distribute great looking newsletters and emails.

Nackdelar:

For an expert user who knows how to code, probably none. For a beginner, you might have to fiddle with white space when modifying templates, or during email transmission, which isn't always intuitive but won't stop you from being happy with the program overall. I would still recommend.

för 8 månader sedan

Hi Val, We're thrilled that you find Stripo's extensive template collection and customizable options to be a valuable asset in your email design journey. It's wonderful to know that our platform has helped you create eye-catching newsletters and emails with ease. Once again, thank you for choosing Stripo and for being a part of our community. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Edwin Fdo
Edwin Fdo
CTO i Colombia
Utbildningsförvaltning, 11‒50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Stripo.email SI believes in educational institutions

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Hours and Hours of HTML code, Other Hours of CSS code, Another hour of JS yes
I want animations!
NO MORE!
We design in Figma for education, We document our images in Canva for
Education, we finish in Stripo.email finally we export to Our server
at Sendy or via amazon SES or Amazon Pinpoint.

Fördelar:

Stripo.email DOES believe in education! Thanks to Stripo, our Educational Institution managed to develop an institutional image inside and outside the Email channel, the opening percentages are excellent, the ease of exporting to Amazon SES, Amazon Pinpoint, sendy, Outlook! We confess We LOVE STRIPO.EMAIL

Nackdelar:

It is a feature that it does not have yet: I would like to be able to create landing pages for marketing campaigns.

Avery
Digital Systems Coordinator i Kanada
Ideell organisationsledning, 11‒50 anställda

Easy beautiful HTML email builder

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Stripo has been such a lifesaver for our org and I would highly recommend it! We recently went through a rebrand where all of our previously designed e-mail marketing templates were out of date and without an HTML coder on staff it was nearly impossible for us to update to match our new brand guidelines - Stripo allowed us to easily create beautiful new templates and advanced footers and import easily into our email marketing platform.

Nackdelar:

We haven't come across anything yet - everything is great!

för 4 månader sedan

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that Stripo played a crucial role in your organization's rebranding efforts, especially in updating your email marketing templates to align with your new brand guidelines. If you need any further assistance or have more feedback, we're always here to help. Looking forward to supporting your future email marketing endeavors!

Rahul
CRM & Digital campaign Manager i Spanien
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

Quality review of Stripo

Fördelar:

- Good & effective template creation facility- very clear with Mobile & desktop design support- easy to integrate with external tools for design support

Nackdelar:

- Bit slow in web cloud version, but not problematic

för 8 månader sedan

Rahul, thank you for your constructive feedback. We also appreciate your honesty regarding the slight slowness. We are committed to constant improvement, and feedback like yours helps us identify areas where we can enhance the user experience. Please rest assured that we will take your observation into consideration as we continue to develop and refine our platform.

Kristina
Marketing Manager i Ukraina
Marknadsföring och reklam, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Next generation of email automation? No, it’s already real :)

5,0 för 12 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It looked like a next-gen user-friendly type of email design in the near future. I had to perform numerous common tasks manually because I had never heard of your editor before. Imagine launching from scratch with each new email you compose. The total ridiculousness of circumstance is absolutely ridiculous. With Stripo, I now have my own personal library where I am able to retain all reusable components and swiftly build new messages. Synchronized modules make it possible to edit many emails at once. Brand Guidelines Generator is last but definitely not the least. It's like a magic wand for keeping stylish. Paste your resource link in the appropriate section to get professional-looking branded emails.

Fördelar:

I have to keep an eye out for fresh methods and trends as a marketing manager and keep up connections with users. So, the ridiculous necessity of building emails from scratch has greatly frustrated me for years. Always the same: monotonous procedure objectives, headers, footers, signatures... Finally, I've come across a service with genuine automation capabilities, instead of those that make such loud claims to draw in more new users. I talk about features that are actually attainable. features like the Brand Guidelines Generator, synchronized modules, and smart features are especially useful. And I can guarantee you that they brighten life in general.

Nackdelar:

One wish alone. Please, add a tool for communicating, chatting, or whatever else, in the name of the marketing god. Coordinating operations during teamwork is essential.

för 12 månader sedan

Kristina, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Urvish
Lead Developer i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 5 001‒10 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod

Best Email Marketing Drag and Drop Builder for Non profit

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Our team were looking for a tool which help non-developers / design to create beautiful email and export for outlook web / app and we found this tool. We had really good experience with it customer service always quick to response always supportive.

Fördelar:

My Team and I have been using Stripo.io for over a month now with trial version, We're pretty impressed with the program. The user-friendly UI is one of the features I enjoy best about it. With the drag-and-drop editor, it's incredibly simple to build stunning email templates without any prior coding knowledge. The extensive selection of available themes and design possibilities is another aspect of Stripo. This suits best for our needs and our team is happy with it. The tools it self provide many different pre made templates and many article and videos on how to make a new templates. Good articles and blogs

Nackdelar:

They should have option for Dark mode and Light mode option, custom fonts option (insert link for custom font or something. / custom field for custom fonts).

i fjol

Hi Urvish, thank you for your review. With Stripo, you can add custom fonts to projects in just a few clicks with no HTML skills. Also, the new release of Stripo is coming soon. One of the new features will be dark mode. If you need any assistance, please contact us at [email protected].

Loads of stunning templates

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Firstly, I was tempted by a rich collection of customizable email templates. More than a thousand (can you imagine?) trendy templates perfectly divided into categories: by seasons, industries, features, etc. And each template is a masterpiece. And I'm not kidding. Moreover, there are many options, and everything is easy to customize.

Fördelar:

I like the most that I can compose beautiful, modern emails quickly and without the help of a designer and a coder. I could not only imagine the complex and multilayered design ideas but make them real. Everything seems to be implementable in Stripo's editor.

Nackdelar:

So far, I'm not able to highlight weaknesses. Maybe later, I'll notice something.

för 2 år sedan

Thank you for your review!

Sébastien
Digital marketing strategist i Kanada
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Saves so much time for building quality emails. Very easy to use.

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Stripo allows my company to create great emails without having to code anything. This means I can focus my dev on other projects while marketers focus on building the emails and have the flexibility they desire. Stripo increases productivity as it takes us less time to produce great emails.

Fördelar:

Its a single drag-n-drop htlm builder but it offers a lot more flexibility than any other email builders I have tried. It's convenient and easy to use, user friendly and versatile. It exports the templates to most email platform such as mailchimp, getresponse, etc., and the code it exports is very well-built. It has a whole section for adaptability, which allows you to build your email differently for mobile to ensure its adaptive for any device. The price is excellent for what the product offers. It will save you tons of time for sure. Lastly, it offers a very wide library of templates and blocs you can use, which, once again, saves you a lot of time.

Nackdelar:

Nothing that much so far. I've had a bit of issue with saving projects at time, but then I contacted support and they were able to resolve everything in a quick manner. So far, I am very satisfied.

Stripo is a big helper for everyone including Chief Marketing Officer

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: My position in a company includes control and assistance of the marketing department. That’s why teamwork options are in use constantly. I appreciated it much that I can set roles for all colleagues. This way I prevent emails from possible damage. Also, the email translator allows the creation of multilanguage campaigns automatically, and with the Brand Guidelines generator, I got a perfect set of corporate styles literally within seconds. A great digital assistant!

Fördelar:

Surely, a row of features that make Stripo an assistant for me as CMO. They are teamwork options, email translation, and a builder of brand identity kit.

Nackdelar:

The absence of an option to discuss email right in the process of teamwork.

för 2 år sedan

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

Elena
Elena
Marketing Manager i Ukraina
Recensentens källa

Excellent editor for creation of email campaigns

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: With Stripo, I make email campaigns in a breeze. There are tons of great features like a huge number of stunning templates, the ability to save individual elements of the template, and an opportunity to export emails to 70+ ESPs.

Fördelar:

The main benefit for me is that I don't need to have any programming knowledge to create HTML emails. The drag and drop editor works very nicely, the interface is very intuitive.

Nackdelar:

As for me, the platform has no cons and meets all requirements

för 2 år sedan

Elena, thank you so much for your review!

Vika
Blog Editor i Ukraina
Recensentens källa

Great tool, easy in use email constructing solution

Kommentarer: Less coding - more efficiency

Fördelar:

Very handy drag-n-drop interface for easy email building

Nackdelar:

I like the solution, I can not recall anything dramatic

Dmitry
CEO i Moldavien
Recensentens källa

We use it as a core email editor in our SaaS solution as ESP

5,0 för 7 år sedan

Fördelar:

It just saves time for creating the perfect emails easily. There are a lot of tool in the industry for creating emails - but stripo is more than a tool for creating email, it automates all routine work we do and grows rapidly. And the most important, it was integrated fluently to our system (esputnik.com). So it can be distributed as a module to any SaaS.

Nackdelar:

The project is still at the active development process. So, some features are still declared but not implemented yet. The good news here, that when we ask them to do something - they do in really really short terms (like 2 days sometime)

Nikola
Web developer i Bulgarien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, Egenföretagare

Great email builder

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: I am pretty happy with the work of Stripo. All the emails that I did was really nice looking and with great performance.

Fördelar:

Easy and fast working process.Beautiful and modern design templates.Drag-n-drop email template builder.

Nackdelar:

Need some time to understand how the structures of the email design from a black template form are working.

i fjol

Nikola, thank you for reaching out and providing us with valuable feedback.

Luis
Mkt Manager i Portugal
Detaljhandel, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

If you dont know HTML, use this!

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Need to build email marketing HTML without having programming skills

Fördelar:

This will be a game changer for buidling email marketing newsletters. YOu can drag and drop containers, text, images and so on. Very cool SAAS for building HTML.

Nackdelar:

Nothing really. Everything works like a charm and is easy to use for teams with no programming skills.

Emily
Emily
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator i USA
Fastighet, 11‒50 anställda

Life Saver!

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: This is a life saver for html emails!

Fördelar:

I was looking for something that allowed me to easily build a professional-looking email and generate the html so I could use and that's exactly what Stripo does! Very easy to use and great features!

Nackdelar:

It takes some time to get used to or learn all the options and get the hang of how to use it, but not too long. Wish there were video tutorials to help train staff.

Digital Marketing Manager i USA
Recensentens källa

Easy to use email builder

Fördelar:

The drag an drop, what you see is what you get editor is extremely easy to use The price point makes sense and is easy to figure out Being able to change colors and boxes on the fly is nice

Nackdelar:

On the free version, you can only get so many texts and functionality, bu otherwise, I have no complaints.

Casey
Technology i USA
Pr och kommunikation, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Stripo has made creating html emails faster and more efficient

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Fördelar:

The drag and drog and library saving dynamic saves me a tons of time as I sometimes need to rapidly iterate a design.

Nackdelar:

I haven't experienced any issues with the builder so far. Their customer support has quickly addressed any questions that I had.

Timm
CEO i Tyskland
Sport, 51‒200 anställda

Einfach und schnell

Fördelar:

Mit diesem Tool lassen sich hübsche Mails in kurzer Zeit erstellen. Jede Vorlage kann kopiert und angepasst werden. Besonders gut ist das 1-Klick-Exportieren an andere Anbieter/Schnittstellen. Damit umgeht man manuelles exportieren und hochladen von Vorlagen. Sehr kundenorientiert!

Nackdelar:

Medienbibliothek (Bilder) könnte etwas übersichtlicher sein, funktioniert aber wie gewünscht.

i fjol

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your feedback and are so glad that you had a good experience with us.

Anastasiia
Anastasiia
Business Analyst i Ukraina
Finansiella tjänster, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

App for minimizing the expanses in the business

Fördelar:

Simple to use, awesome support, spending less time and resources for creating emails now

Nackdelar:

You have to spend some time to learn the usage of app, but it's only in the beginning