Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

GoTo Webinar Recensioner

4,5 (2 055)

Om GoTo Webinar

GoToWebinar är betrodd av fler kunder än någon annan webinarielösning och driver miljontals webbinarier varje år.

Lär dig mer om GoTo Webinar

Fördelar:

This is probably the best webinar integration that is compatible with Hubspot. We're able to report on registrants, attendees, as well as use forms to push contacts to GTW.

Nackdelar:

This can make things a bit confusing and difficult if you're dealing with multiple recordings and multiple links.

Betyg för GoTo Webinar

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

GoTo Webinar har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 2 055 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt GoTo Webinar tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (2 055)

Ama W
Ama W
Business Development Specialist i Ghana
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Join a webinar in a click

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

Easy joining of meetings and the fact that there isn't a time limit which enables smooth interactive meetings without breaks.

Nackdelar:

I had challenges registering the first time I used it - the process was complex

Claire
Senior Social Media Editor i USA
Onlinemedier, 51‒200 anställda

A Comprehensive and Convenient Webinar Platform

5,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: GoTo Webinar is an excellent webinar platform for businesses of any size. It provides a comprehensive suite of features that make hosting and attending webinars simple and efficient. The platform is user-friendly and allows for easy remote connection with audiences.

Fördelar:

GoTo Webinar makes hosting and attending webinars a breeze! The platform is easy to use and provides all the tools needed to create a professional and engaging webinar. The features are comprehensive and make connecting with remote audiences a snap.

Nackdelar:

GoTo Webinar can be pricey for organizations with limited budgets. The subscription tiers can add up quickly and the lack of an entry-level option can make it difficult for newer organizations to get started.

Erika
Erika
Digital Product Manager i USA
Publicering, 5 001‒10 000 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Great product but way too expensive

4,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

I likd the ease of use and the features of GoTo Webinar, especially the dashboard that you get when you start conferences with the chat. I was the admin who helped choose this product for my company to use, but it ended up being too expensive when compared to similar products.

Nackdelar:

The expense was too much for us to continue with this product.

Full-Stack Developer i USA
E-lärande, 11‒50 anställda

Horrible Company, Stay Far Away

1,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: It was fine for years until they tried to bill us for something we never agreed to and we had to work with support which is one of the worst I have ever encountered.

Fördelar:

Several years ago this was one of the first and best solutions for holding webinars. It still does the job OK and the participant list is well organized. It also allows some branding customization.

Nackdelar:

Many more technical issues come up with participants compared to Zoom. Getting connected and audio setup seem to depend a lot of the client system. Also at this point the UI is comparatively much less intuitive and has fewer features than the competition. The WORST part is that we found out the company is highly unethical. We were customers for years and when the pandemic hit they sent out an email to all their customers that to help out they would add an additional hosting seat free for a year. We accepted only to find out later they decided to lock everyone who accepted into a year long contract that was never free as promised for the second seat and essentially bill everyone some $800. So their pretense of helping was just a cash grab to take advantage of people during a crisis. It took months of calls and emails being bounced around through their non existent support to solve this. Stay far away!

Sheree
Human Resources Director i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51‒200 anställda

Go To Meeting Is a Great Product

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Go To Meeting is a great software that can be used for Board Meeting as well as interviewing candidates for a job opening.

Fördelar:

The Ease of Use. Sound Quality was great.

Nackdelar:

I do not have any cons with this product.

Komi
Komi
Finance agent i Togo
Bokföring, 51‒200 anställda

Event Management and web conferencing

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I joined many events and i did get issues so i am satisfy with the software

Fördelar:

I find Goto webinar to be when of the web or video conferencing great software in the world currently. Many of their feature are working well and it is easy to plan a video meeting or conferences with partners or to join some webinars. The audio and expecially video is very useful for the user.

Nackdelar:

The software works only with data and without it many features will be impossible to be used.

Boyd
Owner i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Go to Webinar is great for presenting and teaching

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I use it both as a presenter and as an attendee (user) and it is great to work with.

Fördelar:

For the user, it is easy once you are one to comment and have the moderator comment to you.

Nackdelar:

It does take some time to get onto the software. Sometimes you have to download the new update and it can take some time and if time is urgent, it feels like it drags.

Atsou
Atsou
Car seller i Togo
Affärsmaterial och utrustning, 2‒10 anställda

Webinar sheduling sofware

4,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: This software is nice and gives a free time to try the software qualities.

Fördelar:

Go to Webinar is one of the kind of softwares i can advise someone to use for videoconferencing or online meetings. It works well and it is possible to use the video and share screen with other users in the meeting.

Nackdelar:

It is a nice software . everything is well on it.

Alvaro
Director i Uruguay
Alternativ medicin, 2‒10 anställda

Goto Webinar review

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Our overall experience was very good and we recommend it.

Fördelar:

It was our first contact with distance learning so it was very useful because of the possibilities that it gives.

Nackdelar:

Maybe it was a little expensive for our startup business

Amber
Accountant i USA
Bokföring, 11‒50 anställda

Effectiveness

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

I love how easy it is to use. I use it in connection with CPA Academy and it is super easy to use.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes it does lag but I am not sure if it is them.

Executive Director i USA
Fritid, resor och turism, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Deteriorating tech support on what was once an amazing service :(

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: We've used GoToWebinar for many years, going all the way back to the days when we had to use a Dynametric box hooked to our computers to record webinars (you couldn't record them off the screen).
We've loved GoToWebinar, because webinars are an integral part of our business. Over the years, the tech support was phenomenal - live operators answering quickly when you call, and they were true experts in the software - we never waited for the very occasional hiccups to get fixed.
Over the past 2 years, though, the technical problems now occur about twice a month - a recording stopping with no warning in the middle of the webinar, a presenter's phone line suddenly dying, stuff like that. When we call in, it's painfully obvious that the tech support folks are pretty new to GoToWebinar. They don't know the product, and as a result it takes twice or three times as long to talk with them, and too often the answer is "We're not sure why that happened." Today, I was told that GoToWebinar doesn't keep a record of the presenter's assigned phone number (that GoToWebinar itself sends out for us!), and it was my job to call my presenter and ask if by chance he kept the GoToWebinar email that shows the dial-in number he was sent. (And, I had to do it within 24 hours.)
We've loved GoToWebinar, but we're actively looking for another product due to the huge dropoff in tech support now being offered.

Fördelar:

GoToWebinar is very easy to use in setting up webinar sessions, adding dial-in numbers for other countries, and downloading both reports (Q&A, attendance) and the webinar videos. Also, the cost is very competitive compared to other webinar services.

Nackdelar:

Since LogMeIn purchased GoToWebinar a couple of years ago, we've experienced a huge increase in technical snafus - the audio line for presenters dropping without notice, the recording of a live webinar suddenly stopping in mid-session with no warning, etc. Despite our ongoing requests for tech support to fix these issues, they continue happening. Also, the new tech support teams that came on when LogMeIn bought the company don't seem to know the GoToWebinar product well at all. We can hear them on our tech support calls flipping pages looking for answers, and in many cases we've had to help them by giving them answers to questions such as where to find the Past Events on our account screens. :( We were told by tech support today that, because GoToWebinar has gone completely web based, the company has only a 24-hour window to track and fix any tech problems with a webinar before the data files for that live session disappear forever. Overall, we've noticed a huge drop off in tech support quality for a company that was once the gold standard for webinars. :(

Verifierad recensent
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Now organizing online is much easier with GoToWebinar

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

GoToWebinar makes your webinar registration process much easier. It has very clean user interface. New user also can navigate GoToWebinar easily. It record our webinar automatically. we can execute polls smoothly. Attendee reporting is also good. GoToWebinar provide real-time data of attendees. Easy to share screen. compatible with all devices.

Nackdelar:

Email automaton feature is missing. We cannot use digital background. Need strong internet connection for using this tool.

Carlos
Carlos
Key Account Manager i USA
Förpackningar och containers, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

GoTo Webinar is the intuitive tool for our webinars

4,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It has been an invaluable help to our Customer Success group. Also, our marketing and CS specialists have been able to plan together with us a GTW that shows and educates our users about new features in an agile and simple way. Because GTW makes it possible for attendees to ask questions, we were able to really dive into the training courses with several colleagues at once and then come out with a record that we can distribute to all customers. GTW fully understands our abilities: confidential attendee list, ability to troubleshoot and quiz, excellent audio and video quality. I like using GTW.

Fördelar:

Quick and easy to use, so any member of our staff can attend at any time with less than five minutes of experimentation. Creates an anonymous named scope, so that our clients' suppliers can be trained without affecting the scope of competence that our clients require. Provide a voting venue so that users of our products can choose what they would like to see next, which supports the training courses we provide. It gives us the ability to preserve training lessons that we can distribute to customers anywhere, anytime.

Nackdelar:

We allow specialists to answer questions, initiate censuses, etc. - Give specialists more versatility. Let us schedule it for a web course with a similar theme that lasts several months at a time, without the need for all those listed to be on the same landing page. Sometimes I am left with new doubts when I look at the list of attendees.

Garrett
Garrett
Marketing Manager Technology i Kanada
Datormjukvara, 11‒50 anställda

Great Webinar Platform with Full Automation

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Great webinar tool that's supported by a huge number of other apps as well. The app performs reliably and has the added benefit that most people have used it so you rarely have to worry about people not being able to connect.

Fördelar:

There is one thing that really sets GoToWebinar apart from the competition in my opinion. First, if you subscribe to GoToWebinar Pro, you can pre-record and fully automate your webinars. If you run webinars in a timezone that's 12 hours behind or ahead of you, it's a HUGE lifesaver to be able to record a webinar a month in advance and have a fully-automated version of it run during the middle of the night when you're sleeping warm and happy at home. There's zero manual input required to run a recorded webinar which is amazing. Simply schedule the webinar, invite people to attend, and it's all done for you! Do see my note below regarding the one downside to recorded webinars with Goto. In general, GoToWebinar seems to have the largest number of native integrations (integrations that don't require you to cobble something together with a third-party API connector). From every other standpoint, I'd say GoToWebinar is on par with most solutions out there.

Nackdelar:

There are some quirks related to the setup of webinars that can be a bit frustrating and the customization of the webinar landing pages and emails is so minimal that it might as well be non-existent. Basically you slap your logo on the email and that's where the customization ends. For recorded webinars, there's one big downside. You need to have the recording of the webinar done at the time that you schedule the webinar. This means that if you are planning to record a webinar in a month, you'll have to schedule the recorded version at a later date. We get around this now by hosting the recorded webinars one month after the original, however it would be much better if you could simply create a standard webinar, and change it to a recorded one after it's already been created. A little pricey compared to some of the competition, but a LOT more affordable than others.

Gabriel
B to B Strategy Consulting i Colombia
Informationstjänster, 501‒1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

What I have experienced using GoTo Webinar. Fantastic.

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Best choice for high level reliability. Basically simple to use and future oriented.

Fördelar:

It is fun using a tool that relates closely to my needs. Relating with my clients well has won me a wonderful career in my field. GoTo Webinar has kept a high performance rate with the most technologically advanced patterns. It is easy to use and extremely easy to integrate and implement.

Nackdelar:

GoTo Webinar is the best especially during my corporate communications and training. It has never disappointed. Try it.

Paige
Associate Director of Outward Bound Professional i USA
Recensentens källa

In a past customer service training job, I conducted daily webinars with GoToWebinar for big groups.

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Fördelar:

GoToWebinar was useful for conducting training webinars for large groups because of the ability to easily invite participants prior to the event, with the option to remind invitees of the event from an internal feature of the program. Following the webinar it was valuable to be able to access the roster of those who attended, along with their contact information. This was aided me in providing incentives to attendees and to follow up on the event. While conducting the webinar, the features within GoToWebinar allowed me to track who had their GoToWebinar window at the forefront of their screen (who was perhaps fully paying attention!), monitor and answer questions that came in through the question window, administer survey questions, and provide participants with downloads of PDF and Word documents.

Nackdelar:

As opposed to GoToMeeting, I did not like that (although it was easy to invite participants) each attendee had to register for the webinar rather than simply click on a link to access it. Many people did not receive a confirmation for this as the email was sent to their spam rather than to their inbox, causing a breakdown in communication.

Mathew
Mathew
Area Manager - Africa i Kenya
Finansiella tjänster, 10 000+ anställda

An Online Webinar Solution, Let’s Go To Webinar

Fördelar:

Being an area manager for Africa, I have a huge task of making sure my team members all over Africa get training and hold meetings oftenly, truth be told I can not make it in person all over Africa but with GoTo Webinar, am Virtually present the whole of africa, and the best thing I can be present at the same time, I will just set up a webinar or a conference and am good to go. Screensharing option is very cool for trainers to share presentations for a catchy session. Video and audio quality is in HD, very nice and clear. Session recording is another feature I like, for future refrence and to share with those who missed the meeting or conference. Participants can ask questions on chats, this brings the sense of orderliness, where we avoid noisy meetings where everyone is talking at the same time. I can customize meeting invites with GoTo Webinar. Scheduling a meeting takes seconds, very fast and easy

Nackdelar:

I can go on and on for all the things I love about GoTo Webinar, I have not had any single dislike for all the years I have been a user

Jane
Jane
Vehicle Engineer i Kenya
Bil, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Better audience engagement in virtual webinars with GoTo Webinar.

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We do alot of training work and since we have multiple branches across the country, GoTo Webinar allows us to do these trainings virtually. Its excellent engagement functions allows us to experience the same effectiveness as we would if we are doing the training physically.

Fördelar:

GoTo Webinar interface is intuitive and easy to learn and understand for anyone. In fact, we were able to setup our first webinar without needing any IT assistance. It is super secure and has always safeguarded all our data and those of our audiences from any form of security breaches. It offers large virtual rooms which allows us to host larger number of audiences during our training sessions. We have never had a boring webinar with GoTo Webinar thanks to the audience engagement functions that allows us to engage freely with them.

Nackdelar:

I have never experienced any dull experience with GoTo Webinar for all the times that i have used it.

Mitesh
Mitesh
Group Financial Controller i Kenya
Fastighet, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

GoTo Webinar is a real go-to tool for virtual conferencing and webinars.

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: We use GoTo Webinar in our organization as platform for hosting online events including virtual conferences and webinars. It provides with a safe platform for us to communicate with our customers and clients either as individuals or as a group in webinars and online events.

Fördelar:

GoTo Webinar allows one to host virtual events of any size meaning its a convenient virtual conferencing tool for any organization despite their size. It provides enterprise-grade security to all your information and data ensuring that no unauthorized person can have access to your account or any data. It is a simple tool which has its architecture designed with an approach to make it easy to use for users by using a very user-friendly user interface. It provides excellent features like raising hand which allows attendees to ask questions or give opinions. It allows more than one presenter at a time which means that multiple presenters can host an event at an instance which is amazing.

Nackdelar:

With no doubt, i have nothing that i like least about GoTo Webinar. It is a very useful and productive tool.

Leah
Leah
Executive Assistant i Kenya
Finansiella tjänster, 10 000+ anställda

GoTo Webinar is a 10/10. The Best

Fördelar:

GoTo Webinar is super easy to setup and implement regardless of the organization size. The tool is fairly priced, we all want a tool that saves us money and gets the job done effectively and GoTo Webinar is that tool. It’s customizable to my needs. The video and audio are of vey high quality. Super secure tool, you get the assurance that your data is in safe hands. The audience engagement makes our Webinars lively and interactive, gone are the days we would have boring functions. Screen sharing keeps my audience attentive as they’re able to follow up on what’s being presented. The recording feature helps me keep records and share them to teams who may have missed the Webinars also am able to store data for future reference. GoTo Webinar has clear language and all can understand. Customer service is excellent well done guys and keep doing what you do

No dislikes. GoTo Webinar tops my list of the best softwares I’ve used

Stanley
Museum Conservator i Kenya
Museum och institutioner, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

GoTo Webinar is a pioneer for virtual events.

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We use GoTo Webinar as a virtual platform to educate people on matters museum conservations through community awareness campaigns as well as to run webinar marketing to attract more tourists to visit us from both local and international.

Fördelar:

The main reason we find GoTo Webinar more useful to us is that it allows to host larger number of audiences for our online events and this allows us to reach out to more people at a go. It makes online events more interesting by allowing the audience and the hosts to engage and interact freely using features like raise hand, chatting and others. Another unique thing about GoTo Webinar is how it allows an event to have more than one presenter at a go.

Nackdelar:

Am more than happy with GoTo Webinar and its features and am having a good time and experience using it. No dislikes.

Martin
Martin
Marketing Manager i Kenya
Flygbolag/flyg, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

Happy and Contended User for over 4 years

Fördelar:

Audience polling and Q& A feature is the best, especially when you are looking for feedback after an online meeting or training session. The CRM intergrations and reporting and analytics tools helps us in engaging the clients more to know more about them and areas that needs improvement to serve them better. No set up fee is so thoughtful, I appreciate that. Audio’s quality is high. Its compatible with most browsers eg chrome firefox, safari etc. Easy to download, siwtch between desktop and mobile app. The form registration process is smooth and am able customize registration pages without a problem. Accomodated a large number of participants without lagging or having bad quality video and audio. Session recording is very good and easy to share

Nackdelar:

None, I am a happy user and have reccomended GoTo Webinar to a couple of guys who are also happy with the tool

Konstantinos
Konstantinos
CEO i Grekland
Översättning och lokalisering, 2‒10 anställda

Your go-to webinar platform

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: I would highly recommend GoTo Webinar to anyone in need of an efficient and reliable webinar solution. The software has been a game-changer for me, making it simple to host and attend webinars from anywhere, at any time. If you're looking for a top-quality webinar software, GoTo Webinar is definitely worth considering.

Fördelar:

What I like most about GoTo Webinar is its user-friendly interface. The software is extremely easy to navigate, making it simple to create and manage webinars. The platform offers a wide range of customization options, including the ability to brand my webinars with my company logo, custom backgrounds, and more. I also appreciate the seamless integration with other tools, such as GoToMeeting, allowing me to schedule and attend meetings and webinars from the same platform.

Nackdelar:

There are a few things I don't like about GoTo Webinar. For example, the software can be a bit slow at times, especially during high-traffic webinars when a lot of attendees are trying to log in at the same time. Additionally, I have experienced some audio and video quality issues, which have been a bit frustrating.

Kurapati
Kurapati
Senior Human Resources Manager i Indien
Personal & rekrytering, 11‒50 anställda

A Trustable Mobile Conference Solution

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: With a few clicks, scheduling meetings is remarkably quick and simple. It is the perfect tool for business trips because of the extra capabilities like screen sharing, conversation recording, and excellent network connectivity that make it possible to work together or finish assignments fast.

Fördelar:

I enjoy the Goto mobile app because it enables me to remain connected to group conference calls even when my mobile network is unreliable. It uses less bandwidth and is meant to prevent interruptions during conference calls. I have access to a pdf tool that enables me to capture many sets of presentations at once during screen-sharing sessions.

Nackdelar:

When starting or joining video conference calls with the Goto web browser application, I frequently suffer significant latency. It frequently results in system problems, which are complicated if numerous participants attend a single conference.

Omar
Omar
Services and consulting in the field of information technology i Egypten
Datormjukvara, 501‒1 000 anställda

Enhancing Online Engagement and Communication with GoToWebinar

5,0 för 9 månader sedan

Fördelar:

When you host your event, all organiser controls are easily accessible. The right hand column contains everything, allowing you to switch between boxes to do any necessary function. Future events are now simpler to see at a glance thanks to the newly designed dashboard. An event may be easily created, and our email management system was seamlessly integrated. Another less worrying aspect of our webinar registration procedure is the automatic confirmation emails that are issued to registrants.

Nackdelar:

The cheapest package only permits for 100 participants, and there are no free versions available. One of the more annoying drawbacks is that a participant must be added as a host in order to share video. I've occasionally had problems with the scheduling tool as well.