Filtrera efter:

• Totalt
  • Enkel användning
  • Kundservice

Om uQualio

uQualio® är en molnbaserad e-utbildningslösning för video för att säkra motiverade och engagerade kunder, anställda och samarbetspartners

Lär dig mer om uQualio

Visar recensioner av 12

Theis W.
Theis W.
Senior implementation consultant i Danmark
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

uQualio is a very intuitive tool

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: We wanted to provide e-learning to our customers and for internal training and we just wanted to create the videos and questions and we did not want to think about the framework. The framework uQualio provide lives up to our needs, it gives us all the features we want to offer to our clients.

Fördelar:

It is easy to learn how to use the tool. It is very intuitive and when clicking on the features you quickly find out how to use them.

Nackdelar:

I would like to be able to change in a version already published and not need to publish a new version.

Nabila B.
Nabila B.
Human Resources Manager i Malaysia
Investeringsförvaltning, 10 000+ anställda

Best for training

4 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I really like with the flexibility and feasibility that is around this platform. The course can be schedule easily to be fit with my free time and the tracker let me to easily track my progress.

Fördelar:

uQualio is the best platform that i has use to managing online training for staff and employees of my organization. Tracking courses progress is really easy with this platform.

Nackdelar:

There are no complaint for me for this platform and has provided us with great solutions for our online training program.

Gitte H.
HR Systemadministrator i Danmark
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod

Good Overview and Easy to Use

4 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: uQualio seem like a company that can act quickly on support issues and meet customers requirements.

Fördelar:

I liked the overview I got as a user. It seemed intuitive and easy to use.

Nackdelar:

I have not yet experienced anything about the software that I do not like.

Verifierad recensent
Self-employed Consultant i Sverige
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod
Recensentens källa

Easy to use, easy to learn

5 för 3 månader sedan

Fördelar:

I being using several different online course platforms as an end-user. As an end-user sometimes it's hard to find the correct answers to a quiz and you focus more time on finding the correct answer than learning about the subject. uQualio solves this by having a link from a question in the quiz to a specific part of the video. This is something I love about the product and is just one example of how uQualio creates powerful user experience by letting the user focus on learning. It's also easy to get started with uQualio, after having an introduction session I feel I have the confidence to create high quality courses using the product.

Nackdelar:

It would be cool to give the user support in how to create a successful course, e.g. do's and don'ts based on how other created successful courses. What part of my course should I improve to get the biggest benefits for the end users? I don't know uQualio in detail to know if there already is something like this implemented.

Jakob N.
CEO i Danmark
Regeringsrelationer, 1 001-5 000 anställda

uQualio is great

5 i fjol

Kommentarer: Great

Fördelar:

Easy to use, no downloads, communication internal and external very easy with tracking

Nackdelar:

More intuitive reporting, no build-in captions

Övervägda alternativ: Docebo och Thinkific

Anledningar att byta till uQualio: Easy to use, very flexible user account and fair pricing

Guru P.
Channel Sales i Indien
Datormjukvara, 51-200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

Unique video eLearning solution

5 för 10 månader sedan

Fördelar:

The product is one of its kind and is surely going to be one for the future. It's highly intuitive and has unique features. The concept of using videos to create and make training courses is the most differentiating part from other generic video learning platforms. I would definitely recommend other businesses to go with uQualio.

Nackdelar:

I don't have any cons to write about this software.

Edyta G.
Projektleder Video Producer i Danmark
Mediaproduktion, 2-10 anställda

uQualio

5 i fjol

Kommentarer: Fantastic

Fördelar:

User friendly great functionality it is modern tool software that support businesses from various branches.

Nackdelar:

I like all about uQualio software its working great

Andrew N.
Andrew N.
IT Project Coordinator i Vitryssland
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 501-1 000 anställda

Unique learning experience

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: uQualio offers unique learning experience. With the help of this tool you could achieve great results which are impossible with other systems. This tool could be easily used by different companies and people from all industries.

Fördelar:

Easy to register, easy to use, great results

Nackdelar:

Didn't find anything that needs to be mentioned

Jeanet R.
Jeanet R.
Category Manager ¿ Oxford and Floortex and Trade Marketing i Frankrike
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11-50 anställda

Good educational tool

4 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: uQualio app offers us a chance to reach the sales people we (Hamelin A/S) are not in contact with. The program that we were able to set up in this system makes it possible to educate people in the lower part of the information silo that we normally have in our structure. E.g. Product developer -> Marketing brand -> Sales reps. brand -> Decision maker (customer) -> Sales (customer) -> End-user. With this education we reach the sales (customer) with all information and thereby supply them with very good tools to sell our products.

Fördelar:

The combination of visual education and quiz/test.

none.

John G.
Principal i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

An absolutely essential service!

Fördelar:

There are so many things to like - ease of use, expandability/scalability, customer/team interface, and much, much more...

Nackdelar:

Frankly, I have had no significant issues...

Nikolina M.
Channel marketer i Danmark
Medicinska apparater, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Easy to use e-learning platform

4 i fjol

Fördelar:

uQualio is definitely an easy-to-use solution for both the admin and the users. Users can access it from any device and engage in the video based online training followed up by questions.

Nackdelar:

Not applicable as the platform serves all our needs at the moment.

Flemming T.
MD i Danmark
Detaljhandel, 2-10 anställda

uQualio DK

5 för 3 år sedan

Flexibility Easy to use New features Monitoring Training On time response

Nackdelar:

No cons. The solution is the best compared to other solutions on the market