Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

ClickUp Recensioner

4,6 (4 169)

Om ClickUp

ClickUp är ett projektledningsverktyg med helt anpassningsbara och patentskyddade funktioner som gör det mycket användbart.

Lär dig mer om ClickUp

Fördelar:

It helps in keeping all task in organizing way plus it is enriched with user friendly interface which is easy to use.

Nackdelar:

When adding new tickets/cards to my boards, I often experienced delays. A couple of times some of the cards I've just added were lost.

Betyg för ClickUp

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

ClickUp har ett totalt betyg på 4,6 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 4 169 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt ClickUp tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (4 169)

Bryan
Bryan
Product Director i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

One project management app to rule them

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

ClickUp truly does replace multiple tools with one. We manage our content creation, marketing, product development, company documents, and more in one place thanks to ClickUp. Departments in our company are able to understand and stay up to date on what other teams are working on much easier since we can keep everything in one place.

Nackdelar:

While ClickUp does many things, it has also had many minor bugs over the years, though there are less and less of these today, and important bugs are generally fixed quickly.

Leminton
Founder i USA
Konstruktion, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

My projects, tasks and workflows have been streamlines using ClickUp.

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Wow, ClickUp has boosted productivity, streamlined how I manage projects and tasks as well as communicating with colleagues.

Fördelar:

Wow. I love how clean, attractive and organized the UI of ClickUp was designed, it just puts everything in order and appropriately. I am also happy with how I can customize channels, templates and projects to how I know best. Incase a project is overdue or almost reaching completion, ClickUp marks it with a red colour to help you time track and know how to mitigate it. I can also communicate with teammates using the business instant messaging collaborate on a project using the Kanban and white boards. Fantastic drag and drop functionality. ClickUp has also the capability to integrate with third party platforms like Google Calendar that helps in date and time tracking.

Nackdelar:

I can't think of any dislikes at the moment simply because I have come across any.

Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare

Decent – but too complicated

3,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Pretty good. Might try it again but as long as they focus more on marketing and "cool features", I'll stay with Notion.

Fördelar:

Very customizable and good to create CRMs and for project management.

Nackdelar:

While it's versatile, it's also slow and feels clunky (stopped using it ~6m ago, so it might have changed). The functionality is better than for example Asana and Notion in many ways, but I still prefer to use those for the simplicity, and Notion specifically since it's even more versatile (but not as technical).

Samantha
Certified Automation Service Provider™ i USA
Professionell träning och coaching, Egenföretagare

All In One Project Manager

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall I like having on tech tool that I can log into and keep up with my projects and capture information about projects.

Fördelar:

I like that I can manage everything in Clickup. I can track time, link it with other tools I use and collect information via forms.

Nackdelar:

Getting around at first was a little confusing before the upgrade. It used to be hard to find tasks.

Solomon
Project manager i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Click To Higher Results from Your Projects with Click up.

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The tool has greatly improved our projects productivity.

Fördelar:

It has made it possible for us to manage many projects within a short range of time. It has a very easy to use and userfriendly interface. The customer desk is always available to help us. Easy to search on any of our files with click up.

Nackdelar:

We do not have a good reason to hate on the software it has new a good one.

Charleotte
Senior HR Manager i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

The Top of the table project and Task management software.

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Fördelar:

It is easy to do a follow up and track the progress of our ongoing projects with the tool. It has a very affordable pricing plan. The customer service is incomparable to any other that we have ever received from any other project manager tool. It is easy to set up and get started with.

Nackdelar:

It has been the best tool for working on all our projects.

Emily
Owner i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 11‒50 anställda

Customizable

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

I like that it's infinitely customizable, so it can be used for many different purposes.

Nackdelar:

I would love to be able to view the number of tasks that have been moved from one status to another, so I can capture the number of leads that we sold every month. I'd also like to be able to automate reminders before tasks are due. These would make Clickup much more functional for us.

Aakash
Aakash
Full Stack Developer i Indien
Internet, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Task management and Project management is very good as compare to other big softwares.

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall very good experience while using the app, it simply made the workflow very smooth.

Fördelar:

I liked the panel on task management and ease of use because in some other related software and web applications there is a very complex process to create tasks and projects.

Nackdelar:

I think they need to give customized options for the dashboard so we can disable other unusable menus and features.

Tom
Tom
Consultant i Belgien

No PDF export for whiteboards > Disgusted of my work, I quit

4,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Very attractive at first... Easy to setup and start.
Just make sure to dig if you'll be able to share your work before you go too far into your investment.

Fördelar:

Nice interface, nice portability... IF YOU DON'T USE WHITEBOARDS !!!!

Nackdelar:

Whiteboard SUCKS. No whiteboards on mobiles, and no pdf export to share a strategy or a project plan with your customers or partners. I'm disgusted to have invested the time to draw my all-year project. (I actually never came to review a software before, I lost so many hours that I'm willing to make you save a few by reading this).

E-lärande, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

It is a good tool for big teams and for starters

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: It is a good tool for big teams because you can assign people for specific tasks, I like it that once you get a hold of it, it’s easy to use and it helps to have more control of projects and tasks.

Fördelar:

I like the fact that you can have multiple projects with their tasks and assign people to them. You can also drag and reposition tasks as more come up. It is possible to view and change their priority level.

Nackdelar:

It is not very intuitive, I feel like the project part and also so many features can be confusing.

Dominique
Director of Digital Media i Kanada
Detaljhandel, 2‒10 anställda

Asana on Steroids

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Fördelar:

Features Not only is ClickUp more robust than other management softwares on the market it is more visually appealing. The commitment to providing different templates instead of taking a silly "minimalist" approach that seems to be trendy everywhere even in areas/industries where it doesn't make sense is great and allows project managers to provide different views of a project to get the full perspective on where the progress is and needs to go. Transparency and Innovation The constant improvement and level of transparency they provide in terms of where the product is going along with the genuine consideration they give their users by not only providing a transparent way to make suggestions but also ACTUALLY act on them is amazing. Reasonably Priced The best part is that they openly and freely provide a way to negotiate price and provide very reasonable fair pricing that doesn't leave small businesses struggling to stay organized. Many competitors have very rigid pricing that leaves 2 people teams with big projects and tiny budgets SOL. Had we not been able to negotiate we would not have been able to sign up for pro. As with anything great they're not completely perfect, there's still some features that feel missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication) but thats OK —  its still a company ran by real humans and nobody is perfect. But I do think between the open roadmap, constant improvement, tonne of features and negotiable price they're pretty close.

Nackdelar:

Missing Features Some more seemingly basic features seem to be missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication) IG Instagram integrated view like twitter doesn't exist yet More is more (things to learn) If you're like me and not a project manager/ have a clear vision of how you need to set up your views it can be overwhelming - there's definitely a lot to learn

Olakunle
Consultant i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, Egenföretagare

Övervägda alternativ:

Very powerful project management tool for freelancers/small businesses

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I've been using ClickUp as a project management tool to help oversee subcontractors and give clients insights into how a project is moving along. There are a ton of cool features to dive into even at the free level. I like the ease of switching between a Kanban-like structure to Gantt or Timeline. And more importantly, I like the hierarchy of organization within a workspace. I can organize by Spaces and within each of them have a folder and within each folder have a project. And I can click on any level of the hierarchy to see any projects and tasks to are included.

Fördelar:

The number of features at the free level are enough to tackle 90%+ of all common project needs for those looking for a powerful and cost-effective tool

Nackdelar:

Because Click Up also includes features for documents, mind maps, and analytics, it can feel like a lot to manage and understand. I can see some users finding it to be a confusing platform.

för 3 år sedan

Hey, Olakunle! Thank you so much for writing this great review! We are so so excited that you've found our Free Forever Plan was able to handle nearly all of your workload and work management needs at a cost-effective price of... no price! Because it will always be free! We definitely understand the overwhelming feeling of learning about ClickUp's endless features, as it can be a lot! However, we have a bunch of helpful documents and videos that can help with this! Check them out here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/ Thanks again for taking the time to write out this awesome review! :)

Paddy
Owner i Storbritannien
Underhållning, Egenföretagare

Övervägda alternativ:

Solid, constantly improving, one to rule them all

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: One of the few SaaS I chose to pay for instead of using the (well featured) free tier. Recent job needed non-user people to submit dietary requirements, 2 minutes later I had a form that crated tasks that were assigned to the catering manager who could then update their statuses as they made the necessary changes. Click-Up is almost a platform upon which to create custom line-of-bisiness applications, so rather than being bound to a particular tool's workflow/constraints you're always able to tweak any feature to fit your own way of working.

Fördelar:

Like lists? Click-Up does lists. Like Gantt charts, done. Kanban boards? Yep. Need to see the calendar or some kind of timeline? Yep. Mind maps? Got'em. Whiteboards? Yep. Public forms? You guessed it. The bit where it gets useful is that they're all just views on the same underlying data, so everyone can work how they prefer. Automations are functional and included, big plus for project management. Updates are constant, with new features and integrations available to add/vote on.

Nackdelar:

The default UI is very low contrast and horrible. There are high contrast and dark modes, which I suggest for anyone wanting functionality. The power can make the tool seem a little daunting when you're getting started, but start simple then explore.

Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great small business management option.

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Fördelar:

As a small business owner I loved that I could use ClickUp to perform the task of several other platforms, which keeps my subscription costs down and all my stuff in one place. It can get overwhelming and unproductive having data in various different places, so ClickUp has been able to help us solve that problem.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes the system is a bit slow, but I believe they've done a lot of work on improving the servers lately to address this issue. The thing I like least isnt against the software, but rather that there is SO many options, so you really need to do some planning before you dive in, so you don't get overwhelmed and lost in the options. There is lots of YouTube videos with ideas, but really, you need to work out what will work for you and your business. Once you do that pre-work, it makes the setup and use a lot easier. No 2 businesses are exactly the same when it comes to requirements. Take the time to work out what works for you.

för 2 år sedan

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Jay
Coordinator i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51‒200 anställda

Clickup Gets the Job Done

Fördelar:

It has a lot of features. It allows automation which is very helpful for saving time creating tasks. It allows you to track time of employees and manage if you are overloading the employees. It provides a lot of views to better understand the project.

Nackdelar:

I think that the documents could use a lot more work. It feels far behind Notion in that regard.

för 2 år sedan

Hey, Jay! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Amit
Senior D365 Consultant i Storbritannien
Informationstjänster, Egenföretagare

Övervägda alternativ:

Think of a feature you would wish and ClickUp already have it. and it's improving all the time...

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: This tool has helped both the project manager and developers to better time tracking and get sprint timing lot more accurate.

Fördelar:

Time tracking, ability to work on tasks through calendar, code highlights in tasks, team assignments, modern UI and continuous improvement through regular updates and introduction of new features.

Nackdelar:

So far we have not come across any requirements that ClickUp falls short of. Some new users finds the learning curve bit time consuming but personally, that is rare as most users gets cracking straight away.

för 2 år sedan

Hey there! Thanks so much for the amazing 5 star review! ���� We really appreciate the time you took to share your feedback and we're beyond thrilled that you are happy with the platform. That truly makes our day! ☀️

Christian
Christian
Human Resources Manager i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Clickup Helps me manage my weekly tasks

4,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Our organization could not have automated task management or cross-functional project management without Clickup's assistance. Organization-wide capacity planning has also benefited from this.

Fördelar:

ClickUp has been an invaluable tool in assisting me to manage my time effectively and remain on top of my many responsibilities at work, in school, and in my personal life. You can add tasks without switching windows thanks to a handy Google Chrome widget.

Nackdelar:

The controls on the dashboard are finicky and will require some practice. All the teams have problems with this particular area of integration and application. I wish I could sync the calendar with my calendar on Google more easily. It seems that just the distinction between tasks and subtasks is communicated.

Kristina
Senior Bookkeeper i USA
Bokföring, 2‒10 anställda

A Robust Organization Tool for Small Businesses

3,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Click up revolutionized the back end of our team by showing us the possibilities when it comes to task and project management,

Fördelar:

Click-up gave us the tools to gauge our progress on a project at a glance. Also, I can work collaboratively on tasks and projects without having to spend the time to update the team members on what has already been completed and what still needs to be done. The ability to embed links and videos into the task description also made for an easy way to train new employees on monthly processes.

Nackdelar:

The process for scheduling recurring tasks is overly complicated and creates a large margin for error in making sure that things like monthly recurring task lists show up the way they need to. In order to get an overview of the progress on the various projects you are working on there is a lot of manual work that goes into setting up the dashboards to show the progress and then you have to recreate those dashboards on a monthly basis if you want an overview of where each team member is at with each of ther month end closes.

för 6 månader sedan

Hey, Kristina! 👋 Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We're so happy to hear you and your team have enjoyed ClickUp's collaborative task management features! We appreciate your feedback regarding recurring tasks and invite you to share your thoughts and recommendations directly with our developers on our feature request boards so we can provide you with a better experience going forward. https://clickup.canny.io/ Regarding your monthly Dashboards, it sounds like duplicating your Dashboards would be helpful! You can duplicate a Dashboard by clicking the ellipsis (...) icon in the upper-right corner of the Dashboard and selecting 'Duplicate' from the menu. Once the Dashboard has been duplicated, you will only need to adjust the card settings to select the desired timeframe rather than needing to set up all new cards! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. We're here for you! 🌟

Author, "Boomer Reinvention: How to Create Your Dream Career Over 50" i USA

Amazing New Project Management Platform

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: My workflow is pretty typical for a solopreneur. I have different kinds of projects that I put into different "Spaces" (kinda like "departments" or "divisions"). Then within each Space, I use the Lists (i.e. Lists of Tasks) to define a particular Project (yes, it may seem a tad confusing, but it does make sense within the platform). Then under the Lists, I add the Tasks for each step to complete the project - along with one additional level of SubTasks if I need to drill down one more notch. Very thoughtful attention to how things actually work. So, for Recurring Tasks, they've looked at most/all of the ways you could implement this feature, and given you an extensive set of options for what happens when an instance is completed and then needs to recur - so you can actually apply some conditional logic to a recurring task, vs just having it pop up on your calendar at regular intervals. Oh, and of course there's calendar integration, as well as an internal calendar. I love this feature: In the Calendar view, all your undated tasks are listed on a column on the right. Just drag the task over to a date you want to do it and populate ("calendar block") your calendar. If you have designated a time duration for that task, you can drop it onto a specific start time. How intuitive is that!

Fördelar:

ClickUp gets it right - and the price is unbeatable: currently FREE for most features. I am not a shill. I don't work for ClickUp. I am not an affiliate. I am just a solopreneur, ex corporate exec with a mania for organizing tasks and using technology to support my work process. I've tried Asana, Wrike (still have my very expensive yearly subscription...), Trello, Todoist, NirvanaHQ, Facile Things (yes, I confess, I'm a GTD aficionado), and I've trialed a bunch more (Zoho, Teamwork Projects, Airtable,Podio/Monday, Hive). ClickUp has them all beat in my view. First, they are an upstart with an ambitious roadmap that they're delivering on. Beautifully designed UI, smartly thought-out hierarchy, list or kanban views (and you don't have to choose as in Asana), analytics, time-tracking built-in, good use of colors to tag and visualize. Oh, and did I say Gantt charts? With dependencies? Within each task, ClickUp is not that different from Wrike or Asana - nor should it be. It's about how you can access those tasks, understand what you should be doing today, and then be able to assign tasks, track them, message and collaborate with co-workers. It also integrates with everything, including Slack of course, plus other time trackers if you're already subscribed, and yes, they do have a Zapier integration. Plus, support is lightning quick, and they have video after video after video on their YT channel if you want to see something demo'd and walked through. I could go on..

Nackdelar:

Haven't found any negatives. But you might find something.

Cherry
Photographer/ Owner i Hongkong
Fotografi, Egenföretagare

For artists and small business owners, best of my top 5

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: I hope they will keep on making it better, I want to see this app thrive, and as my business grow, I am interested to join more advanced plan.

Fördelar:

I tried Monday, Quora, Trello, and Asana, I was going to paid for Asana and I asked a few photogrpaher friends. Someone suggested ClickUp. The name sounds too basic for me I thought, but then I realised it’s very similar to Asana, but easier to see everything. For someone who is dyslexic and easily get lost in a sea of words, Clickup’s layout helps me to keep multiple projects organised. My challenge of finding the right organisational app is that I am doing the sales and marketing, social media, providing the service and getting the money from clients. I need an app that allows me see different layers of project and be able to put them into calendar EASILY. It will list out tasks that don’t have a due date yet. You can put the starting date, due date and estimated time. What I need most is goal setting, it has multi style goals you can set. This is a paid service on Asana. This app although has some minor problems, but it’s just mild inconveniences. I love how they sneakily look at other apps and what they are doing right and what they are lacking. I feel like other apps are just shutting their eyes and designing something that they love. This app is simple to use, as an artist and a small business owner, this app helps me to feel in control of a mountain of minor tasks.

Nackdelar:

Calendar is my least impressed function. It’s so difficult to create a block of time and assign a task to the time. There are so many buttons to click and you need to press “done” after inputting the date or time value, if you forget, which you will, because no other calendars work that way, you will mess up the start and back due date, then you will have to start doing it all over again. I stop using this task to calendar function because of how clumsy it is. I wish it can be more like google calendar. Drag a block of time, you can shorten it or lengthen it. Yes, on ClickUp, if you wish to change the time you have set you need to do the clumsy process all over again. It wastes so much time. I love the start and due dates value, but I would also love the actual working date/time value. Because the prospect may contact me on 2019/03/23 at 12:00 and the project must finish (due date) by 2019/04/22 at 13:00; I may actually just work On: 2019/03/28 13:00-18:00 photo shoot 2019/03/29 11:00-14:00 editing 2019/04/12 15:00-18:00 final edit I wish there is a time log. You can see your tasks on google calendar, but you won’t see your google calendar events on Clickup’s calendar. Sometimes the buttons are not that responsive, I have to click a few times for the radius button to be clicked on the check list. Which checklist and to do list look similar but they each has a different set of function, I wish they just combined them.

Luis
Content Producer i Storbritannien

Highly Versatile for Personal Use and Teams

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: ClickUp is the only free application that is powerful enough to work primarily as my personal productivity system. I use it to track my daily routines and remember to complete tasks by certain dates. Moreover, I've found it incredibly useful to outline processes and systems through subtasks and checklists, to help me create each blog post. Consequently, it is very simple for me to go through my checklists which probably saves my time and mental energy. Furthermore, it acts well as a huge database of things I need to do.

Fördelar:

Due to a rich collection of features, ClickUp is very flexible thus a great app for the personal productivity system of a power user: I think it is best suited as an all-in-one place to put task items and have them organised. For instance, you can view tasks in a board, calendar, or list and view different scopes at different levels of task organisation. Also, custom fields allow further customisation of tasks, with templates to preserve ideal skeletons of tasks. Moreover, navigation is easy with various search functions and their respective hotkeys. The notepad (in the app and the browser extension) is great for remembering ideas and converting them into tasks later, since it saves a lot of time. Having apps on multiple platforms makes it convenient to use, alongside an abundance of integration opportunities (namely Google Calendar and PomoDoneApp, which is especially powerful when using tools such as Zapier. Official documentation, as well as a place to request features, are useful, too.

Nackdelar:

While certain features can be enabled/disabled between different "spaces", the vast number of features and controls can be, to some extent, intimidating and overwhelming. For this reason, it is a good idea to spend some time getting to know the software and how to use it. For example, I've found the recurring tasks to be quite confusing due to the sheer number of options—even for a simple daily recurring task. As a result, I've had to document when to use each setting for myself. With that said, I would like to see recurring tasks become even more intelligent by having recurrences depend on the "type" of day as well as the ability to suspend recurring tasks. This could be useful for a student with schooldays and non-schooldays, for example. Additionally, the notepad browser extension is unnecessarily floating above each webpage, so it would be better if it could be accessed solely by the extension button in the browser toolbar.

Rick
Rick
Director i Mexiko
Design, 2‒10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod
Recensentens källa

Innovative project/task management software with plenty of power, even in the free tier

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: I'm impressed overall although I'm not sure I'm going to switch from Todoist. Having task dependencies is pretty tempting though. Definitely anyone looking for a task/project management for teams should look very closely at Clickup. If any of your team has aging eyes, however, trust me they're going to protest.

Fördelar:

I have to say I'm impressed with so much power being offered for small teams for free: Things like email notifications, a slick Android/iOS app, dependencies for tasks (almost never free), file attachments for tasks (ditto), integrations (Todoist and Slack are the two I checked out), generous allocation of projects. This is a thoughtfully designed app for teams with enterprise-level features for everyone. At first it might seem like a negative that time tracking isn't native to the app but since so many adopters are probably already using a dedicated TT app, the tight-enough integration with third-party apps like Toggl is a good idea. Plus Clickup has a Chrome extension. See below for caveats. I also liked being able to minimize tasks to the bottom of the screen. Other members of the the team, such as managers, can watch tasks without those tasks being assigned to them. This is unique to Clickup, I believe.

Nackdelar:

The tagline for the app is One app to replace them all and the strain of accomplishing that shows in the webapp's complex UI. Don't get me wrong, the devs have done an impressive job with basic onboarding, in general, and with cramming so many features on-screen. However there were times I either felt lost or wondered about the various spaces and panes that weren't being used. I kept finding features that But the worst thing about the UI is the text size and the too-light accent colors. Too many UI elements were in the lightest gray imaginable that could still be perceived. Not at all optimal. Some more themes would be appreciated. I can't see being happy using the app every day because of this. Also, a tiny tiny little flag that indicates a high priority task is kind of a joke. Maybe lightly shade the whole task? The Android app , on the other hand, is better if not ideal. I'm not used to different type sizes within a pane. I disabled the Chrome extension because when it was installed it kept crashing my other extensions and its massive CPU grab led to my having to Powerwash my Chromebook.

Bhavik Singh
Bhavik Singh
Content Strategist i Indien
Internet, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Want to organize tasks? Look up for ClickUp!

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: ClickUp is a great task management tool that helps me keep my team organized and on track. I love that I can create custom tasks and subtasks and that I can collaborate with my team on each task. ClickUp has also been a great way to keep my team organized, as I can create spaces for each team member and assign tasks accordingly. Overall, I highly recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool.

Fördelar:

I have been using ClickUp for some time and absolutely love it. Personally, it has helped me to be more organized and productive. I know these two words get overused like some random metaphors, but it's no less than the truth. I love that I can customize the tasks, and subtasks and collaborate with my team. The spaces feature is also very helpful. It helped us define spaces for different functions (marketing, content, devs, etc.). The tasks are also very customizable, which is great if you need to add subtasks or collaborate with others. In addition, the UI is pretty user-friendly, and the support is great. Overall, I would recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool. So, if you're looking for a great task management tool, ClickUp is definitely worth checking out.

Nackdelar:

I don't have many complaints, but if there were one thing that really annoys me about ClickUp is that it sometimes tends to lag big time when there is a lot of data on the content board or the document/editor. It becomes quite annoying when you're short of time. Apart from that, there's one more thing that makes the content board kind of cluttered. When I look at the finished tasks, I could see some of them from 3-4 months back. Now, over time, these grow and look cluttered. I wish there was a way where the finished tasks get archived or something after a month and a half to keep the dashboard clear. You see, a cluttered desk leads to a cluttered mind... not something desirable.

merve
BUSINESS ANALYST i Turkiet
Utbildningsförvaltning, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Excellent tool for tracking and collaboration

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Logistically, it is excellent; we can organize the activities to be completed in a way that is well-balanced. Without a doubt, this enables me to distribute the work in a very favorable way and is crucial for the creation of the targets. The application unquestionably sets up solid standards for how to handle group assignments. The program is simple to use and essential for completing a variety of activities.

Fördelar:

I use ClickUp to manage a university CRM team, and it's a great tool. I've set up a workspace with sections for marketing, customer service, finances, etc. My team project planning, personal task management, notes, calendar, and email are all combined in one practical, shareable application via Clickup. I initially believed that their "save a day a week" campaign was a hoax, but the administrative duplication that has been removed easily generates that savings and more.

Nackdelar:

There is a need to address the learning curve. My company's senior project managers struggled to understand workspaces, spaces, and folders. Meeting invitation requests through the calendar would facilitate meetings; nonetheless, this functionality is not essential but would improve its efficiency.

för 2 år sedan

Hey there! Thank you for the feedback! ���� We're sad to hear that you and your team members struggled with learning to use the platform, but we'd love to hear any ideas you have for improvements in this area. Feel free to share your suggestions on our feedback boards! Our Product team reviews every post and that's truly the best way for your ideas to be considered!���� In the meantime, please contact us at [email protected] whenever you or your team struggle with anything in the platform or anytime you have any questions. Our Support team is available anytime and we're always happy to help!✨

Samara Zuri
Economist and Project Manager i Kenya
Ideell organisationsledning, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Have an overview of all work engagements plus curb collaboration friction

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: ClickUp stands out from the crowd because it is affordable while offering a range of benefits that together enhances personal and teams Productivity

Fördelar:

ClickUp is a tool of it's kind. It has a splendidly designed UI that makes it soo easy to set up and utilize each and every feature. I have used ClickUp over the years and have found all it's features soo indispensable. From being able to have a bird's eye view on all my To- dos with multiple views which include overdue timelines makes it easy to sort, group and filter tasks. When working on projects/ campaigns, my team and I are able to divide the complex projects into smaller tasks which are then delegated to each one of us. From the dashboard we can then get to see who is working on what soo there is no the issue of double delegation of one tasks. Also Clickup put an ultimate end to the collaboration friction,we are now able to communicate through direct emails,realtime chats, white board, documents sharing and notifications and mentions on action items which makes working together on projects soo hassle free. Realtime reportings is a plus for me as the team manager, Iam able to create reports and see where we are soo far on each particular project and what resource have been used for reporting to my seniors and even sponsors of our NGO

Nackdelar:

With the 24/7 support I get from the technical team and loads of information available online on ClickUp, there is no chance left for drawbacks