Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Freshsales Recensioner

4,5 (611)

Om Freshsales

Freshsales CRM är fullpackad med funktioner och ett mycket intuitivt UI så att du inte behöver växla mellan flera verktyg för att driva ditt företag.

Lär dig mer om Freshsales

Fördelar:

It's open API allowed us to develop some really cool things. Such as event tracking from our website that is attached to a users FreshSales profile.

Nackdelar:

We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Betyg för Freshsales

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Freshsales har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 611 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Freshsales tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (611)

Duncan
Duncan
Content Strategist i Australien
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare

An Excellent All-In-One CRM and EDM Platform

5,0 för 11 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Freshsales consolidates virtually every CRM and EDM function that my business needs. I've discontinued my Mailchimp and Zoho subscriptions as a result, and will probably continue cancelling some of my other subscriptions as Freshsales adds more features. The ease of use, capabilities, and value for money are, overall, excellent. I mostly use Freshsales for contact management, collecting self-reported attribution, and email marketing.

Nackdelar:

As with many feature-dense products, there are some parts that are more polished/easier to use than others. I had a fair bit of trouble setting up certain automations, which was made more difficult because a lot of the documentation was out of date (I was saved by Freshworks' excellent support). I also had some trouble setting up self-reported attribution the way I wanted.

Ellie
Learn Support Coordinator i Storbritannien
E-lärande, 11‒50 anställda

Freshsales Review

4,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: The system itself is very good, and the company are willing to create special features if needed, and are happy to work with our system manager to ensure it meets the needs of our business. There is a lot of potential to the Freshsales system that our team are looking to utilise, especially around automations. Sometime the customer service they offer through their instant chats does not always lead to a solution. I found the chatbot that offers suggestions for help rarely comes up with the answers to my queries - then their is usually a language barrier when conversing with their overseas customer service operatives who manage the chat one you get past the chatbot - their team often help with a solution, but it can take some time.

Fördelar:

Easily view customer profiles. Edit the views to see what is needed most - for example, we have important details at the top of their profile, like their contact details. It records all communication in one location for quick access when needed. Fairly simple navigation structure, search bar to find customers, navigation bar down the side to access different areas of their profile. The analytics section allow you to create reports that can update themselves, making it easy to monitor and view necessary information, the reports also easily convert to an Excel Spreadsheet. Our phone system is built into this system, meaning we can see who is calling and when you click their name, it brings you straight to the customer profile. Automated emails when fields are updated take a lot of work off our hands.

Nackdelar:

I've found creating Analytics Reports to be very complicated and difficult to understand - you need to follow the guidance on how to do this, or have help from someone who does understand, they did not seem simple to set up. It will prompt you to refresh the page fairly often, meaning you lose you place on a page and have to scroll back down. The system only allows for a certain amount of field's per customer, meaning you have to make learning records for the courses, which are on a different page from their profile and are not as easy to view.

Mahesh
CEO i Indien
Fritid, resor och turism, 11‒50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Buggy product and horrible customer service

1,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I wouldnt recommend it to anyone and regret paying for the product

Fördelar:

Not much. The product is OK but the support is just mind-numbing

Nackdelar:

We had basic issues with everything we were trying to use. We were using the free version of hubspot and moved to freshsales hoping it would be better. It is not even comparable to the free version we were using. I have been running around from pillar to post within their organisation but they just dont care. Here is what simply doesnt work.1. Bugs: We bought the paid version of the product and we encountered serious bugs with everything we were trying to use it for. 1. Email integration didnt work 2. Webforms dont work (still ongoing) 3. Calling application (exotel) integration didnt work. 4. Importing contactswas more complex than hubspot.2. Customer support: I understand there may be issues sometimes and the basic expectation is that when there are issues, we can get help from support. Their support is the worst. For every small issue, they push a calendly link in your face and want you to schedule. And for every issue, the calendar is blocked out days out. They just say sorry thats when you will get help. They offer some free onboarding hours but the person just has a script and is unable to solve any of the issues. Even they will put you on to their support which is unresponsive. We are being tossed around with out 7-8 people who always start from scratch.3. Unprofessional: Their customer success is not just incompetent, they are highly unprofessional. I asked them for a feedback form multiple times so that our issues get recorded but they just dodge it

Syed
IT Business Partner i Saudiarabien
Logistik & Supply Chain, 201‒500 anställda

Freshsales

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: overall Fresh sales is very good and affordable CRM for companies looking for good CRM and very reasonable license pricing.

Fördelar:

very comprehensive CRM tool which covers all sales related activities, integrated with Freshdesk ticketing tool as well so you can monitor your clients' tickets also, license price is very good as compared to other crmCRMproducts.

Nackdelar:

reporting and analysis is bit limited to filters and available options, plus reporting and making dashboard analysis is bit difficult for non-technical person and technical person like admin has to engage with sales team to teach them how to prepare your reports, graphical representations and dash boards.

Humberto
COO i USA
Kosmetika, 11‒50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

If you need support, look elsewhere

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: In short, great app, downright awful support

Fördelar:

Very easy to implement. Currently using FreshDesk, FreshCaller and FreshSales. Great integration, everything works quite well.

Nackdelar:

As long as you do not need help from support, you will be fine. Every time that I have contacted support it has unfortunately been very disappointing. Even the most basic question takes an inordinate amount of time to get a response. Specific issue on FreshSales that really was upsetting is the fact that under the blossom program you get absolutely no reports, zero. In order to get reports, you have to upgrade to the next plan, garden. The cost per user goes from 12 to 25 if you are on the annual plan or 19 to 35 on the monthly. It is really hard to understand why some basic reports were not provided under blossom. Yes, the app is very useable without reports, however, if you are managing a team and want to see data across users, forget about it. You need reports and will have to migrate to the next plan up. I cannot stress the fact that the support is just simply not a priority for them, for many folks this could be the one thing that will force them to look somewhere else.

Amanda
Amanda
Human Resources Generalist i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

FreshSales is a CRM that is easy to use and configure

4,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Facilitating the organization of all of our potential customers' contact information and email history in one location. You may utilize their reporting function to maintain tabs on sales and top performers, and you can use and build email templates to speed up communication with prospects and customers.

Fördelar:

Freshsales is an intuitive CRM that is always seeking to better itself. I appreciate that my suggestions are not only heard but also acted upon. It's simple to integrate with your email and offers cross-platform support for apps like Acuity and Google Calendar.

Nackdelar:

If the leads have different addresses, please don't ask for them twice. The CRM software FreshSales will flag a lead as duplicate if there are multiples with the same name.

Jose J
Jose J
CTO i USA
Marknadsundersökning, 2‒10 anställda

Great CRM Platform for Startups and Growing Businesses

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Aside from the onboarding process, we enjoy using Freshsales and believe it's worth it to manage your contacts and leads. Freshsales is a great platform to use with any sales pipeline.

Fördelar:

When I started using Freshsales with my team, we get amazed with the simplicity of the CRM and the flexibility of features and options with each contact. Also, we enjoyed the integration with Freshdesk support and assistance platform.

Nackdelar:

The onboarding was a little bit long, it took around 3 days, even though we started with a few contacts by then. I hope they improve the onboarding time or change the methodology to enroll using Freshsales.

Becky
Becky
Software Developer i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great customer relationship management system

4,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, my time spent working with Freshsales has been really positive. Our sales team's productivity and cooperation have both greatly benefited from this. Because of its intuitive design and abundance of useful features, it has proven to be an invaluable tool in our sales operations.

Fördelar:

Freshsales' friendly user interface and extensive CRM features are definite pluses. The sales process is simplified because to the lead score and AI-driven insights, which assist prioritize and nurture leads more efficiently.

Nackdelar:

The reporting capabilities, while competent, might benefit from greater customization choices. More granular data could be gleaned from reports if they were more adaptable.

Yogesh
Yogesh
IT Manager i Indien
Forskning, 51‒200 anställda

Best Features of Freshsales CRM

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Global Compliance requirement as such that of GDPR & Other relevant regulation with regards to DATA Management & security.

Fördelar:

Phone system & O365 Email Integration & reporting features.

Nackdelar:

Unable to configure Phone system in other VOIP Devices like IP Phone & Polycom Conference Devices. Linking of Deals with Emails

Martin
Founder i Storbritannien
Mat och dryck, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Freshsales is excellent value for money

5,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Excellent experience and now a core tool in our business development plans.

Fördelar:

Great pipeline set-up and reporting. Value for money is brilliant. Intuitive.

Nackdelar:

Not as slick as some of the bigger brands and doesn't have fancy features.

Gruvdrift och metall, 11‒50 anställda

A comprehensive and very effective Marketing tool - not more

3,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: We have used it to conduct marketing campaigns and measure customer responses and interactions. It has proven to be a very effective online marketing tool with automations. At the same time, it is not for sales-intensive approaches and complex business models that do not have linear processes.

Fördelar:

1. Marketing automation helped a lot when executing a campaign with multiple scenarios and steps. Excellent capability. 2. The Landing page capability is very good, allowing you to integrate interaction data directly without going for website add-ons or plugins. It has good quality templates as well

Nackdelar:

1. The sales management process is weak and does not offer you the capability to distinguish potential customers/leads that can be revisited. It is more focused on qualified cases/deals that can be won in a series of steps. 2. The email interaction (at least with Gmail) does not work. Most of the relevant emails appeared late in the CRM. You have to refresh every x mins manually to get the latest emails, which does not help. You end up going with the Gmail front-end in order to avoid missing incoming messages.

Dominic
Insurance Agent i USA
Försäkring, 11‒50 anställda

It's a great CRM!

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

Fördelar:

The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

Nackdelar:

The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the phone is superior and far more advanced, yet users are not acclimated to the application of it. I would like to make two suggestions to address such. First, I'd like to point out that even though I'm bring this up in the 'con' section, I have NEVER had a problem with Freshsales support team. When in reference to the wieldiness of the software I think that Freshsales could benefit from a hand on approach and a thorough process in training the users. You see if the users understood Freshsales as much as you folks do I'm certain the above 'con' would be null. Second, in relation to the same 'con' described above I believe this can be solved more directly. What I mean by that is creating an internal prioritization based on recent actions, recent stage changes, number of exchanges, lengths of conversation and what ever variables you guys think that can measure and use as info to prioritize leads. Then possibly a dashboard view, displaying these prioritized leads as well as up coming tasks and appointments, metrics on call volume and possible targets or goals.

Robert
Chairman i Storbritannien
Kosmetika, 11‒50 anställda

Logical CRM

4,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, Fresh Sales is a good CRM with good support which was excellent a few years ago.

Fördelar:

The logical setup and the initial support.

Nackdelar:

The lack of interest in sorting out some basic features which are essential to our company:1. The rating of leads by using a percentile calculation which is not relevant and the inability to delete previous incorrect ratings.2. Various small issues with functionality

KREASAN
KREASAN
Sales Team i Sydafrika
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2‒10 anställda

Waking up to FreshSales

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

Fördelar:

After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing processes. It also allows for sales teams and management to share accurate real-time information. The “On the Go” mobile app features are a huge delight for teams that are mobile and need information or need to input the same “On the Go” The task reminders that synchronize with my calendar and phone reminders allows me to stay on top of all my tasks within the system and manage customer expectations efficiently. My sales teams are happier and more productive because of this effective tool. Built-in accounting features make it a "dream" to integrate into large financial system as well Thank you FreshSales for brightening my day.

Nackdelar:

I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

Huan
Sales Executive i Vietnam
Datornätverk, 51‒200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Best CRM for your small to big team

Fördelar:

The the marketing automation tool is the most interesting and useful tool in this CRM. This tool help you to qualified or unqualified the lead depend on your condition. If you have 1000 leads that come from your landing page, you could not qualified by manual, this tool with the automation function will help you to do that.

Nackdelar:

I used the mid tier plan so I don’t have access to the Sale Forecast function with really important.

Sam
Executive i Spanien
Flygbolag/flyg, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

A good solid CRM product and service

5,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: A good product with good service back up

Fördelar:

We use the WhatsApp. marketing on a weekly basis

Nackdelar:

WHatsApp journey gliches, although this may be a fault with Meta

Recensentens källa

A great Sales CRM with all of the modcons; part of an excellent 'fresh' suite.

4,0 för 7 år sedan

Fördelar:

1- Freshsales is very easy to use and is a solution that I believe is a good fit for a growing team, as the platform has a very small learning curve. I feel confident in being able to teach a new staff member how to use it. We don't use Freshdesk, but their native integrations with that, other Freshworks applications, and 3rd party tools in Freshsales would be very suitable to teams that offer support, or already have an existing marketing/service delivery software stack. 2- The development team frequently release new features that make the experience of using the platform better and better. I have subscribed to the top tier, but even their entry level and middle range offers go head to head on features with the big name CRMs that cost double the subscription fee. 3- Finally, the mobile application's latest release is absolutely brilliant more than what you could want or expect from a mobile version of your company's sales CRM.

Nackdelar:

1- Some of the 'bells and whistles' that come with other Sales CRMs aren't available or can only be achieved by using third party tools (Zapier) hacked together with Workflows. Examples of these are: "automatically remind me to follow up if I haven't heard back from this lead/customer"; and support for recurring deals (such as businesses that sell based on annual subscription models). 2- There seems to be a fair bit of data visible (eg: metadata on each lead or contact) that really isn't important to the average user. And it would be great if a user could choose which fields appeared in the summary view of their contact, rather than just having the first few fields show. Having said that, the Development team appear to listen to their community, so this comment may be out of date, depending on when you're reading it!

Datormjukvara, 11‒50 anställda

Legitimately the Worst CRM I've Ever Used

1,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Our experiences have been lots of problems, no solutions.

Fördelar:

They always remember to say "thank you for your patience" when telling us our support tickets haven't been resolved yet.

Nackdelar:

Off the top of my head: The program will randomly delete calendar events, sending cancellations to prospects but not alerting the user. Multiple meetings were missed because of this. It's been 3 months since we reported it and no fix has been offered. Subsequently all the calendaring has to be done manually. The email editor will randomly delete the line ahead when hitting the backspace key or the space behind when hitting the delete key. To make it interesting it will sometimes do nothing when you hit either key. We have a report in the system showing overdue tasks. This report keeps pulling tasks that have actually been deleted from the system. There's no way to clean up the reports because you can't access the deleted tasks they are listing. We just switched credit cards for the account because the previous was expiring. This came at the same time that they've extended us a credit because of all the problems we've had with the system. The result is that the invoice due is less than the minimum charge level on the card ($0.01 due, $0.50 card minimum). As a result they haven't been able to add the card and we keep getting a banner stating access is cut off in 2 days. They've stated this has been fixed but the banner is still there. Those are just a few things... did I mention that if you take notes in the Notes section of a Calendar event the system will randomly forward those to the other party? Found out about that one the hard way...

Olja och energi, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

A nice, lite alternative to SalesForce

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Very responsive and their support is fast

Fördelar:

It is very customizable and easy to get up and running -- especially for a small company that needs a strong CRM

Nackdelar:

Some of the interface is still being developed. For example, adding a call log or editing a field are under the same icons.

Matthew
Manager for Business Development i USA
E-lärande, 11‒50 anställda

Freshsales CRM Review

4,0 för 11 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Freshsales has lots of good features, and the price is reasonable compared to others in the market. The customer service and support desk is stellar; they are always available to chat and assist within minutes.

Nackdelar:

The product is difficult to navigate and at times feels unintuitive. Sometimes, it feels as if they're relying on excellent customer service to make up for a less usable app. However, they are always growing and sending out updates, so I know they're working on this. If you're willing to learn the interface and deal with some of its quirks, then you'll be rewarded with creative features and excellent customer service. If you want a simple, easy to navigate and use CRM, I would look elsewhere.

Leslie
Marketing Director i USA
Datormjukvara, 2‒10 anställda

Great CRM/Marketing Automation and Sales Tracking Tool

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Every company representative that we have worked with has been very responsive and helpful. Our experience with the product as a whole has been very positive.

Fördelar:

Freshworks has made it much easier for our company to collect and track our leads with automated processes that save us time. The other products that are connected to Freshsales are also highly beneficial for keeping everything within one system (support tickets, chat, marketing, etc.)

Nackdelar:

I wish there were more in depth reporting options on the dashboard

Ledningsrådgivare, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Freshsales is intuitive and simple to use and incorporates VOIP services into the CRM.

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Freshsales allows me to create email marketing campaigns and track my deals in one simple UI. I like how easy it is to navigate and I love the VOIP feature. I can get my work done much quicker and more effectively when using Freshsales. It helps me make more outbound calls and get in touch with more prospects.

Fördelar:

I love Freshsales. The software is very easy to use and much more simpler then Saleforce.com. It's pricing is also fair and competitive and the email marketing, deals tabs and database are very easy to manipulate. Plus Freshsales is a part of a larger CRM service and allow you to bolt on other components if you want to do other things. I'm a huge fan of simple and Freshsales makes the whole process of sales CRM simple and easy. Very little ramp up time.

Nackdelar:

It's close to impossible to get customer service person on the phone and they are not fast to react. It's a shame since some of their competitors do a much better job at this. I had a question about changing my credit card information and it just way to long to get the simple response I needed in order to fix the problem. They do have a resource center where you can ask questions, but I don't get the sense that customer service is a huge priority for them.

NITHIN
NITHIN
Director Of Partnerships & Sales - US i Indien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11‒50 anställda

Freshsales - Refreshing Sales CRM

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I've worked in a couple of teams with various business sizes, and pain areas, and for early stage, small and mid market companies' sales teams, Freshsales goes the extra mile helping them simplify the sales pipeline, and focus on what's essential, customer acquisition/journey.

Fördelar:

What I like most is how light the software is, truly refreshing sales CRM software, just like how Freshworks team has branded Freshsales. One could have the CRM for all the stages from Lead-Deal, and then nurturing a customer later through freshchat/ freshconnect as the customer eventually moves to the hands of a client services specialist/ is now ready for upsells. Integrations to reach out to prospects additionally. They also have Sales Campaign feature for curated sales campaigns which could be used for early prospecting stage.

Nackdelar:

While I like how the product is evolving, which the team is doing a great job at, there are a couple of features, here and there, which are still being built, but I understand from discussions that the team does a serious work of taking into account most recurring customer feature requests and builds the same as soon as possible.

Julio
SDR i Nicaragua
Konstruktion, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great CRM for your company.

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: In overall we are really happy with this CRM, we have been using it for years now, we honestly think that there is room for improvement but so far we like it, and is what you need to keep your business going.

Fördelar:

I really like the fact that this CRM allows me and my company to keep track of the prospects we are working with, we can keep track of the last contacts, if we made a phone call or an email and save tasks to continue working in the future. Is also a great tool to keep track of the pipeline process with financial information and pending tasks.

Nackdelar:

Keep all the prospects updated is one of the topics they can improve, is not easy to always have all the team to work on a lead and add the information, and is better to work on a computer than on a phone app, in the construction field you are always traveling and is really hard to have a laptop with you so I think a mobile version with better options and more user friendly is better.

joseph
bartender/sales i USA
Recensentens källa

The perfect software if you are into doing sales

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: This software can be used up to 10 users for 1 membership. It helps me to easily sort and filter close dates, identify bestsellers, and make required changes to actions. IF you are into sales i definitely recommend you use it

Fördelar:

this software is perfect for managing thousands of leads and it is simple and easy to use. This software has made my job so much more convenient. They also have a 30 day free trial so you can decide if you like it or not . Thats what we did and we wound up finding it resourceful and now use it on a daily basis. It has helped my sales go up in a huge way especially by helping me keep my leads organized.

Nackdelar:

It would be cooler if there was a dashboard of some sort that gives you an overview of sales and leads. You have to always log in to see everything which is not a bid deal, it could be worse. Other than that it is awesome software it has really helped grow my sales and I have no other complaints.