PanTerra Networks Recensioner

4,5 (21)

Om PanTerra Networks

Call center solution offering Real-Time Business Analytics Built-In, Advanced Queuing, Supervisory Modes and much more.

Lär dig mer om PanTerra Networks

Betyg för PanTerra Networks

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

PanTerra Networks har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 21 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt PanTerra Networks tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (21)

Pamela
Pamela
Chief Experience Officer i USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

Great Features and Good Customer Service

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall, I have had a good experience with Pantera Networks. They have a good team of people.

Fördelar:

Panterra offers a great price for the cost of the seats, and there are several seat options. In addition, there are many features that come with the service. I have been a customer for almost 15 years. Other companies have approached me, but no one has been able to offer more.

Nackdelar:

There is not a lot of communication with customers to update us on new features. There are emails about maintenance updates, but that's mainly it.

Carlos
Resources and People's Manager i USA
Finansiella tjänster, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great product, great customer support, I am a satisfied customer.

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Our last VoIP providers (not appropriate to name then here) were not very satisfactory. We had constant issues. Their mobile app was horrid, the connection would often broke down. Even so I had not thought about changing the company until I received a marketing call from PanTerra. And I didn't want to switch until their salesman gave me pricing details and asked me to visit their website and watch the product video. After going through the product details and watching the video, I was convinced that this is the product I want! I have an 11 member team, and we need to IM regularly. The best thing I like about Panterra's Cloud UC is the cloud storage option. I can run my business from anywhere and from any device; mobile or computer (I don't own a tablet but I am sure their services work seamlessly on tablets too). Built in analytics is another rare feature. This service is highly recommended especially if you like single-solutions. Cloud UC offers 6-in-1 services and it easily integrates with software like Outlook and Office. I like it very much because I don't want eight software running on my computer at a time; I like to keep everything compiled into one solution and that's were Panterra's software came to my aid.

Fördelar:

Cloud storage option, increased accessibility, outstanding and easy mobile app, competitive pricing.

Nackdelar:

They do not have the best of interfaces, at least I am not crazy about it. Minor issue but should be pointed out nevertheless.

Tanning Consultant i USA
Recensentens källa

Clunky, outdated, lacking features. There are better means of communication for sure.

2,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: I guess the only reason we still use it is the operator switch board. We're able to see if someone is available or not, and then send those calls to and fro.

Fördelar:

There isn't a whole lot that I like at all. I like that I'm able to still select the old interface when I log in. Nothing else really.

Nackdelar:

It's hard to use. Settings are confusing, sometimes nothing happens when you configure them (no changes occur after saving). I don't always see/hear/notice my messages when someone is sending me messages. The app is extremely old as well.

Nuur
Office Admin i Pakistan
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Finally changed my VoIP providers and I am very happy.

Saad
Owner i Tyskland
Datormjukvara, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Satisfied and would highly recommend it

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are an IT company in business for more than 16 years. We have used VOiP services before; coupled with various project management tools. We provide network support as well as digital solutions to SMEs. 2 years ago, we switched to Panterra's unified communications and we now don't use anything other than their services.

Fördelar:

Panterra have helped us cut down our costs dramatically.

Nackdelar:

Tech support and helpline are a bit slow to respond. Sometimes you have to wait 15-20 minutes on the call.

Svar för PanTerra Networks

för 6 år sedan

Thank You for your review. I am not sure when you ran into delays with our support team. I wanted to let you know that we have increased our customer support team staff, to insure that we offer a 30 second response time to our customers. Not only do you have the ability to call into support 24/7/365 but we also offer IM and Email as additional avenues to reach our award winning support team. Thanks again for the positive review.

Nigel
Senior Manager i USA
Arkitektur och planering, 51-200 anställda

Awesome Experience!

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I work in Technical Support for a major software company so I have some experience in customer service. Mike was awesome. He quickly handled my issue, found the root cause, and stayed with me until the fix was in place. I wish there were other VOIP service providers with a great customer service good manners and customer services really stick with you. Issues come and go, it is a part of every product. Panterra have some issues too but they are quickly resolved.

Fördelar:

I like its look and feel, it is not complicated, it is easy to use and above all it works!

Nackdelar:

Installation cost/shipping and other minor costs were not included in my original invoice. I'll be honest that is a little bit annoying when you have to pay little bit extra than you thought you were going too.

Angie
Office Mngr i Kanada
Fritid, resor och turism, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Having the mobile app is a Game changer!

5,0 för 12 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Pan Terra has made it easy to use, the set up option is nice and overall everything we use has been reliable and calls, video conferencing and the recordings are clear and easily retrieved. Very happy with Pan terra.

Fördelar:

Call forwarding has made it so easy for me to stay in contact without being the office, The calls are clear and can be recorded. easy retrieving messages.

Nackdelar:

customer service can be slow at times, that becomes isometimes but other than that I have had great experience with the service

Jonathan
Networks & Communication Manager i Tyskland
Mediaproduktion, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Panterra's Smartbox is a delight - highly recommended!

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I like Panterra's smartbox because it is very easy and I can access it from anywhere since it is web browser based. I am currently in Germany and my communication with our office in US is seamless. They have a feature called call forwarding, I am finding that particularly handy.

Fördelar:

The ease of use and great features like call forwarding.

Nackdelar:

I think pricing could've been a little better. Other than that no worries, we are happy with Smartbox.

Matt
Matt
Chief Operations Officer and Compliance Officer i USA
Recensentens källa

I was scared moving from a VOIP solution with a local servicer to a cloud-based solution.

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Lower call costs for my call center and reliable recordings that are critical in our industry.

Fördelar:

It does everything I need including reliable and retrievable call recordings. The customer service is phenomenal and implementation was super easy.

Nackdelar:

Haven't found anything yet but it has only been a little over a year...LOL. We don't use all the functionality so we will explore more if we need to.

patrick
Database i Sydafrika
Datormjukvara, Egenföretagare

patson review pan terra

5,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: this is a great cloud that's help me make everything better without having issues

Fördelar:

is great for communication and conference when working with the cloud

Nackdelar:

I work with it better for information and collaborating with my team better

Kyle
Partner i USA
Mattillverkning, 51-200 anställda

Good service so far

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Panterra has been an excellent choice of VoIP for us. We got a cold-call and went with it. The free-setup option really prompted us to try them out. The only issue we have had with Panterra was with the billing department but that also resolved. Quality-wise they are perfect. The product is what really matters. I particularly like the call forwarding feature. It is easy to reach out to them in case of any help/problem. They are generally very organized apart from the billing issue we have had. One of the other con is that sometimes you have to wait a bit to speak with support member, sometimes it's around 15 minutes. Overall, very good service, very reliable and I'd give it 4.5/5 stars.

Fördelar:

I like that the core features work and rarely give us any trouble.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes you have to wait to get in touch with the customer or tech support - services are good but the wait time is little annoying, to be honest.

Sarah
Networks and IT officer i USA
Onlinemedier, 11-50 anställda

Thumbs up to Panterra's Smartbox

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I really like Panterra's services. We are using Smartbox and so far it has been to great effect. My company is a media (online content publishing) company and we need a lot of communication at every second of the day. Previously we were using Maxi Net and unfortunately it was inadequate. Now with SmartBox we have everything we need. On behalf of my company we can say that we are very happy.

Fördelar:

I like how it is designed. Completely browser based. Pricing is good.

Nackdelar:

The installation team arrived 3 days late. In the end it didn't matter much but it was annoying.

Sean
IT Manager i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

A solution that is easy to use

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I've tested several VoIP systems, and only Panterra has all the features that we need so easily integrated. Support has been outstanding from my very first call to sales and setup was easy with the help of their vendor team. Would definitely recommend.

Fördelar:

I like the diversified features and capabilities. Panterra offers all multi-channel capabilities, robust reporting, and the ability for us to add agents quickly or reduce counts for seasonal fluctuations. We looked at the other companies but most were either too small, had not been in cloud long enough, or did not have vetted integrations with leading CRM vendors.

Nackdelar:

Nothing known immediately as we just started using the system.

Web Consultant i Filippinerna
Internet

Satisfied customer

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Fördelar:

Real time results and data is what a comoany really needs in giving great customer service support to our clients

Nackdelar:

There is nothing to say about this software as this is somethong we use daily and relay on every hour

James
Networks & Communication i USA
Konstruktion, 11-50 anställda

Panterra is awesome

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I am not going to pretend to be an expert here. Panterra is my first ever VOIP service provider but I got to say I have absolutely LOVED their service. I have been their customer for a little over two months. I haven't had any downtime as yet. The features work exceptionally well. What amazes me most is their customer services. Ever since the installation, they have been emailing me, following up and asking me if I am having any troubles, they have tried to upsell me a few times. The thing I like most is that they value their clients. Errors and glitches are a part of life, everyone secretly accepts that. But it is the customer services and dealings from the company that ensure long-term relationships. It is delightfully refreshing to be in business with a company that values my company.

Fördelar:

Great quality, great features and an amazing customer service.

Nackdelar:

The cost of shipping/delivery wasn't mentioned in the original invoice. I just felt that they should've told me earlier.

Broker Associate i USA
Fastighet, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

More Complicated Than Need Be

3,0 för 4 år sedan

Fördelar:

I like that it offers multiple services, cloud, phone, chat.

Nackdelar:

The system is more complicated than it needs to be.

Jigar
Application Developer i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda

Panterra - Cloud storage solution in an app

3,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The interface setup option is excellent. The advanced features were easy and simple to access thanks to the supporting team.

Fördelar:

The features like cloud storage options, increased accessibility, real time sync, user-friendly and easy to use mobile app are the best.

Nackdelar:

The initial interface looks uncomfortable. It can be changed. Also, customer care is a bit slow to respond. ut, once they gets in touch, their services were above par.

Shawn
Miguel
Miguel
Development engineer i Spanien
Telekommunikation, 51-200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod

VOzIP

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Lo usaba para mis clases de inglés y tuve muy pocos problemas con ella. Facil y buen sonido

Nackdelar:

El tiempo que lo probamos no vi problema supongo que no seguimos con ello por el precio.

José Carlos
José Carlos
Marketing i Spanien
Internet, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Es una plataforma para pequeñas y medianas empresas que da facilidades en comunicaciones

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: En general buena experiencia

Fördelar:

La facilidad de uso a la hora de compartir o almacenar archivos

Nackdelar:

Lo que menos me puede gustar son las tarifas que tienen

Abner
Graduate Student, Journalist i USA
Mediaproduktion, 51-200 anställda

PanTerra Streams

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Fördelar:

I'm frightened by how much you can do with this

Nackdelar:

Excellent product but geared more towards bigger business and teams than what I work with