Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Vagaro Recensioner

4,7 (3 343)

Om Vagaro

Använd Vagaros programvara för salong, SPA och träning för att få bokningar, behandla betalningar, skicka påminnelser och marknadsföra ditt företag. Från 25 USD/månad.

Lär dig mer om Vagaro

Fördelar:

I like the professional view and the ease with integration.

Nackdelar:

Poor customer service with and attitude. Difficult to use for for more then 1-2 people.

Betyg för Vagaro

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Vagaro har ett totalt betyg på 4,7 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 3 343 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Vagaro tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (3 343)

Traci Danielle
Traci Danielle
Esthetician i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Källa: GetApp

Super For Your Salon

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Great. Highly recommend you to try it. You won't regret it.

Ease, Putting in Services, Calendar, Look of Service Menu,

Nackdelar:

I haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Mavis
Salon Owner i USA

Starting Back Post Covid-19

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall, I am very pleased using Vagaro software. It allows my clients and customers to book online, to cancel an appointment and reschedule if needed, saving me time. I can go in and change the look of my Vagaro site whenever I want. The software allows me to send email blast for little or no cost. It's a great way to stay in contact with your clients and customers. There's a lot to like about Vagaro!

Fördelar:

I pretty much like everything about Vagaro. The software is very easy to use and even if you get stuck, Vagaro has a university where you can take a class on how to use Vagaro or a specific task you're trying to perform. I find that the price was well within my budget for a software program that has all of what you need to build a successful business compared to other programs.

Nackdelar:

I think the thing I like least about Vagaro is the fact that the add-on functions cost extra. To feature your business on Vagaro, its an extra fee, and also it's extra to develop a form, it's the little extra fees that really adds up, especially when your building your business.

Verifierad recensent
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Turistföretag, 2‒10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod
Recensentens källa

Just Vagaro clients can book your appointment

3,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I wasted a lot of time while I set up my account just to learn it is not suitable for the business.

Fördelar:

Each client MUST create a Vagaro account to book an appointment. What a lousy approach! I just going to lose most of my potential customers.

Nackdelar:

Unfriendly booking process for potential clients. Pushy sales strategy.

Jeanette
Recensentens källa

A great alternative for small business

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to [sensitive content hidden] for her outstanding support and assistance in setting up my account with Vagaro. Her dedication to ensuring a smooth onboarding process truly made all the difference. Throughout our interactions, [sensitive content hidden] exhibited a remarkable level of professionalism, patience, and expertise. She guided me through the setup process with clarity and precision, addressing all my questions and concerns along the way. Her warm demeanor and genuine enthusiasm for assisting customers shone through, making the experience both productive and enjoyable.

Fördelar:

Vagaro offers incredible value for the money. With affordable pricing plans and a wealth of features included in each, it's a cost-effective solution for businesses of all sizes. You get more bang for your buck with Vagaro compared to other platforms.

Nackdelar:

Have not encountered any cons so far, everything has been very smooth

Juno
Tattoo Artist i USA

Great Management Software for my Tattoo Studio

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall, it's great for my tattoo and piercing business. Customer tech support is also very good!

Fördelar:

The ease of use. the software is geared for businesses in the service industry. It's been doing well for my tattoo studio.

Nackdelar:

There are some features that I'd like to see implemented in the near future.

Colette
Kosmetika, 2‒10 anställda

Great for Salons

4,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It's really been a great tool. It really does what I need it to do and they are adding to it every day it seems trying to make it better.

Fördelar:

Really like that I can have a different room for each service and it is easy to use

Nackdelar:

Don't like that there are not better notifications for waitlist. Don't like how weird it is to find our Merchant details each month. The look of it could just be better somehow.

Sandy
Kundservice, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Always professional and prompt customer service

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Excellent! Over the years I left Vagaro and tried 2 other booking systems but found them complicated. And one didn't have a phone app. So I'm sticking with Vagaro. Our clients love the ease of using the Vagaro phone app.

Fördelar:

Ease of use for desktop and phone app. I also like how easy it is to do reports, especially payroll.

Nackdelar:

I hate when it goes down for a long period of time.

Sara
Brow Tech i USA
Konsumtionsvaror, Egenföretagare

DOPE ASS APP!

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: It WORKS! I used to use square and that the worst application ever.

Fördelar:

It's super easy for myself and useres to book apps and update all information.

Nackdelar:

It's way to expensive for one usr. Not to happy about that.

Founder i USA
Alternativ medicin, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great Option to not have to create a custom booking platform

Fördelar:

Very easy to learn along with the cc processing built in.

Nackdelar:

Would like to have a little more ability to edit the titles and be able to accept shared package people for our clients this options sometimes does not work well the first time the clients try to accept.

Vanessa
OWner i USA

Love this booking system

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

MAkes managing the spa so much easier with one platform

Nackdelar:

wish the sold packages instead of everything being a la cart

Klaus
Studio Manager i USA
Sport, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

I lost customers and money because Vagaro is unreliable and faulty in lots of ways.

1,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Don't waste your time.
Customer service made me believe that issues have been resolved on numerous occasions when they actually were not solved at all and I kept losing money.
Vagaro is advertised to be a management solution for salons as well as fitness studios, yoga studios and alike.
I used it to run my yoga and fitness studio.
Vagaro is not at all suitable for fitness businesses.
The app simply does not serve the needs to handle class bookings, recurring memberships and collection of fees,
discounts as well as prepaid punch cards in a way it helps you as a business owner.
I spent a lot of time to build workarounds for features that were supposed to work,
but actually never worked the way they were intended.
Customers regularily get confused by the way pricing for memberships is shown on the sales pages,
which either drives them away or they need to call the business to purchase something.
I lost lots of customers as well as money because of the many issues the app has.
For the entire last month the software sent out receipts to my customers, but never collected associated fees.
Customer support confirmed that vagaro software caused this, but they refused to reimburse me or do anything about it. They put it off by sending me an email,
saying that vagaro is not able to compensate me for the lost money.

Fördelar:

+ Visual appealing user interface + Seemed to work for a fitness studio (but it is not) + Has a booking mobile App

Nackdelar:

- Unreliable features. You never know if something is working or not. - You need to figure out lots of workarounds to accomplish doing simple things that Vagaro is supposed to handle for you - Customer Support is no help, I got lied to several times.

Marissa
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 11‒50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

After 7 years with another booking software, we switched to Vagaro in 2019 and have been very happy

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: We really like Vagaro. We have improved/streamlined our online booking thanks to it.

Fördelar:

The interface is easy to navigate and is much more client-user friendly than other booking software. And Daily Deals are great!

Nackdelar:

Vagaro still doesn't have a lot of little features/extensions that would make doing business even easier, but they keep adding new things, which is helpful.

HEATHER
Owner/Massage Therapist i USA

Smart choice

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Fördelar:

I love how easy the setup is. Vagaro walks you through every part of the software so you know exactly what to do and how to use it. Additional features are more advance. Love the build in marketing features and how easy it was to link to my personal website.

Nackdelar:

cost of additional features. started at $25/ month now to get everything I need I was close to what I was paying for other software companies. However, the customer service is far better.

för 4 år sedan

Hello Heather, We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our software and our Support team! You are correct, the price does incrementally increase with the level of use - Vagaro is $25 a month for a single user and $10 for each additional user on your account up to seven total users. Anything above and beyond seven users are free. We also offer premium features such as credit card processing, email & text marketing, online forms and check-in app which attract an additional fee. Our Support staff is here to answer any additional questions you may have or walk you through the full functionality of the software, to ensure you are getting the most value for your money. Don't hesitate to reach out to us via phone at (925) 464-1932, or send an email to [email protected] and one of our agents will respond quickly. Regards, Dan C.

Michelle
Owner/Founder i USA
Alternativ medicin, Egenföretagare

Vagaro Cares About Customer Service/Support

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall experience, great value for what they offer, outstanding customer service/support that you can actually talk to over the phone and money maker option.

Fördelar:

The fact that I can get a LIVE human being on the phone to help me with just about anything I need relating to the site. The folks in customer care and always patient, kind and helpful...even when I have grumpier days. Grateful to these wonderful beings!

Nackdelar:

Well, I really would like it to integrate with a virtual receptionist like www.ruby.com As my business has grown, I'd love to be able to have this feature available to further help myself and my clientele. I also would prefer that the booking function automatically NOT allow for a customer to book sections that I've blocked off for time in between clients. The customer sees something different from what I see right now regarding this piece and we need to be on the same page with this.

för 4 år sedan

Hi Michelle, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Nashira
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Best appointment app out there

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I am fully satisfied with Vagaro.

Fördelar:

You get the biggest bang for your buck with this app. I have tried a few others in the past and paid way too much for features that Vagaro not only charges an affordable price for but the set up in easy and self explanatory that you don't really need to call into tech support. I have also tried several of different types of marketing on various platforms but Vagaro has one that I have gotten plenty of clients from. Their forms is amazing, you can do intake forms and send out surveys and given that we are going through a pandemic its an easy way to get fast feedback from you clients without being in front of them. Everything is basically customizable without being too overwhelming with their features. You can literally tailor it to your business needs without being forced to have a feature and pay for it just because it falls in a certain category. Keep up the good work Vagaro!

Nackdelar:

Sending an invoice for a future appointment. Sometimes we get booked for chair events in the future and the company hiring us requests to pay a day or two before the event.

för 4 år sedan

Hi Nashira, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Cristene A
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 2‒10 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Best fit for a diverse business with an unbeatable price.

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall my experience has been Wonderful. I seem to find more ways to expand, streamilne and save time every time I log in.

Fördelar:

Vagaro has such wonderful functionality, its very user friendly, and the updates and offerings that were implemented to serve users during the pandemic have been absolutely outstanding. The multi use calendar has been a very valuable asset to myself and staff and the combined inventory tracking, checkout features, and marketing tools have streamlined my business. Using Vagaro has saved me time, frustration and has increased our professional presence in our community. One of the the best features is the unbeatable price. I haven't found any platform that has satisfied our needs as diverse Holistic Wellness Center with room to grow.

Nackdelar:

I wish I could print my address list to a label so I can send old fashioned b-day cards. When I create my marketing blasts the finger scroll jumps very quickly leaving the user to have to manually us the scroll to the right. Very minimal issues to even speak about.

för 4 år sedan

Hi Cristene, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Mary
Owner, Esthetician i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 2‒10 anställda

Features & functionality

Fördelar:

Vagaro keeps all of my client information, services, products, reports and finances very well organized. I've used this software for over 5 years now and my favorite thing is, it's forever changing (for the better of course). I honestly have no complaints with the way it runs, however, if I'd like to see a change all I have to do is make a request and they take it under consideration. Obviously not every suggestion can be accommodated; but for the most part it just keeps getting better and better for a very reasonable price.

Nackdelar:

I wish when a customer decides they want to opt-out from receiving email marketing from one salon it wouldn't affect another. When a different business uses vagaro but the client has been to someone else and chose not receive email marketing they don't receive mine.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Mary, we greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting us know what you love about Vagaro!

Amy
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Best value for features, support level & price

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Fördelar:

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

Nackdelar:

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.

Yeefah

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

Fördelar:

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Nackdelar:

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Michele
Individ- och familjetjänster, 2‒10 anställda

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Fördelar:

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

Nackdelar:

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

för 3 år sedan

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Valerie
Kosmetika, 2‒10 anställda

Responsive Customer Service & Support

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Very good

Fördelar:

I have been using Vagaro for well over twelve years. They have come so far in the features they offer. What I think is pretty amazing is their ability to respond and implement user feature requests. All of their features are user friendly and the support chats are easy to use and provide answers to solve any issues or questions you have.

Nackdelar:

There are a few fine details in the email marketing campaigns that need to be updates such as customizing the automations a bit more. In particular, I'd like automated emails to go our every year to my clients rather than the option maxing out at six months. Other than that, we still love Vagaro.

Andrea
Office Manager i USA
Kundservice, 2‒10 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

QuickBooks integration does not function properly. Vagaro support refuses to address the issue.

2,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Support is deplorable and the integration with QuickBooks a total joke! I have been "working with" support for nearly a year to address this issue and to get the integration (push to QuickBooks) fixed, to no avail. Vagaro support continues to claim that the integration is working as it should but have never actually looked at the reports from within their system vs. the data they push to QuickBooks to confirm that this is so.... bottom line, it is not working properly and has not been for nearly 2 years!!

Fördelar:

The POS system seems to work okay, for the most part. Appt setting also seems to work okay.

Nackdelar:

Integration with QuickBooks is a joke!! It has not worked for the entire 1.5 years we have been with Vagaro, regardless of the number of emails, texts, chats, phone calls I have had with support and the amount of data and information I have provided to them in order to address the issue and prove that the integration is not functioning properly. We cannot trust any of the data coming from Vagaro as it simply does not match their own information!! We have paid the $30/mo integration fees for months and months, yet Vagaro has never provided us with data that appears to be even close to accurate in any stretch of the imagination! My suggestion? Look for another platform if you intend to use QuickBooks for your accounting integration platform. If you are using another platform, I would strongly suggest that you investigate the capabilities and do your homework and seek out user reviews before selecting Vagaro for anything other than a straight POS and appointment management system.

för 6 månader sedan

We would like to thank you for your patience while we continue to troubleshoot this with you. We are equally dedicated to resolving this and making sure your integration is correctly functioning.

Joi
USA
, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Many pros, but and equal amount of cons

3,0 för 8 år sedan

Kommentarer: I have used Vagaro for about three years. Initially the bells and whistles are enticing. You begin with the $25 fee, but the functionalities you need to get the most of the site come at additional fees. If you do not add these "monthly" fees the site is very bland.
If you want to use the features such as: credit card capture, requiring a credit card to be enter by clients to book and other options such as these, you must add their chosen processing company along with authorize.net; of course with other added monthly fees.
The customer service agent are limit in their knowledge and frequently tell you they will add your issue "in the que" for the technical department. They have a forum where you can discuss and suggest issues and request features, but it seems to be just for show for the past few years.
When you use their credit card processing you are automatically batched out at "4PM". Whatever income you make after 4pm will be added to the next day. Any income made after 4pm Thursday will not be added to your bank account until "MONDAY MORNING". Meaning anything after 4pm Thursday, all of Friday's income and Saturday's income will not be added to your account (including tips) will not be added until MONDAY.
The credit card processing company is very hard to contact.
The mobile credit card device has not been updated to read card chips , but we have been told for almost a year it will be available "in about a month".
The system is very slow. Make sure you have a mobile device AND your computer just is case it is on the fritz.
They did what they initially called emergency maintenance on the Friday before the 4th of July without any notice. We could not use the site at all. No new appointments, could not check anyone out and if you did not have a hard copy our product prices you could not sell ANYTHING for about 4 HOURS in the middle of the day. They system was visibly on the verge of malfunctioning for days, but they did not send out any emails preparing us for the system being shut down, but they did send one early that day to alert us about a new feature .....
To sum it up, while there are many features they come at a price, with mediocre customer service, many restrictions on receiving your funds and you advertise their service every single time you send out a email, text or any other notice, but you are added to their very saturated search engine and your clients can be enticed by other salons in your area.

A lot of features

Nackdelar:

Mediocre customer service You advertise for them whenever you reach out to clients Runs slow Credit card processing is not the best; your money is held hostage for days at the end of the week and batches out to early Your clients can be enticed by other salons in your area that also uses the site if they add their location

Kaysan
CEO i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Varago software is a great value for the price you pay to obtain it.

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The receptionist at our health center is able to navigate effortlessly through the Vagaro CSR interface, while multi-tasking. The clean and intuitive layout is very user friendly for our staff. We are able to gather all a customer details in a few minutes. We can setup accounts quickly in book an appointment in record time. It is impressive how seamlessly a customer and our staff could access the schedule and details of all our wellness staff.Our customers are able to pull up appointments on their phones easily, and I noticed how organized the interface is. The appointment details are neatly displayed, including the date, time, and services, and confirmation of services are instantly sent out without delay. When it comes time to pay, our receptionist can process the transaction smoothly using the integrated payment features of the CSR system. We can offer a printed receipt and an email confirmation, which was a nice touch for my records.Throughout the entire process, I was impressed with the efficiency and accuracy of the Vagaro CSR system. It was clear that the software was designed with both the staff and customers in mind.

Fördelar:

The software is easy to use. It integrates easier with all social media platforms and google calendar, which is critical because so many people use Gmail and google browsers regularly. It's cheaper than Mindbody and they provide everything you need in order to setup a successful health and wellness center especially if you do massages and facials etc. Vagaro allows you to rebook an appointment on the spot from your phone, iPad or desktop, which is super convenient.

Nackdelar:

It was really hard to setup the services based on how our packages our billed etc., but the technical support was very helpful. The biggest issue was the compatibility of the payment processing machine. We had a hard time trying to integrate it with our Wi-Fi network and eventually had to change to a hard-wired connection instead of Bluetooth. The trouble shooting took too long and figuring out a solution was too time consuming. But the problem was unique to us, and not one you would normally see doing integrations.

Julie
Manager i USA
Scenkonst, 2‒10 anställda

Do Not Use

2,0 för 2 år sedan

Fördelar:

Cost of the service compared to others on the market, such as MindBody.

Nackdelar:

Vagaro Support is the worst I've ever worked with. We have been working on getting our small business on Vagaro's platform since April. It is now Aug, & we are still not up and running. Everything we are doing is Out-of-the-Box. No customization. However, support has not been able to complete our import, so we've been paying a monthly fee since April for a service we cannot use. They are horrible at responding to requests for status updates. I'll email support multiple times and they don't respond for weeks, if at all. The only time I can make any headway on our import is if I work on it myself, or when I start calling them daily (sometimes 2x/day). Then we make a little progress only to begin the cycle again a few days later with me being ghosted. If you're looking to use Vagaro for your business, don't. We are at the point where we are willing to take the sunk cost on the money & significant amount of time we have put into this and start over with one of Vagaro's competitors, such as MindBody.

i fjol

We apologize for your experience; we take matters like this very seriously and want to let you know we are committed to providing excellent customer service. The import process exists to quickly onboard customers coming from other software, in this case the files you sent were custom, so it did not work with any of our (out of the box) automated processes. We provided a Sample File to show the required format, but we never received the data in the correct format. Despite this, our team began making adjustments on your behalf, in an effort to get the data in the proper format. While typical responses occurred next business day, a change of management occurred on your end which did cause some additional delays. Delays could have been avoided entirely had we been provided data in the supplied format; management changes had not occurred, and updates to your terminology were not regularly changed between responses from your business.