Epos Now Recensioner

• Totalt
  • Kundservice
    3,9 /5

Om Epos Now

Cloud-based Point of Sale system trusted by 30,000 business owners. Try free for 30 days!

Lär dig mer om Epos Now

Visar recensioner av 268

Wojciech S.
  • Recenserad den 2018-07-21

"Excellent POS system for various types of business, expecially hospitality ones"

Fördelar: - great 24/7 support team
- elastic SAAS solution that can be customised for various business needs
- cloud-based solution that can work on any device and any operating system

Nackdelar: - pricing seems fine initially but the sales team constantly keep pushing for paid support plan - this might be expensive
- As this is a massive provider, you might sometimes wait a long time for your new features to be implemented

av Epos Now om 2018-07-24

Hello Wojciech,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. I am so glad to hear that you have found our software to be so useful and that you have had the chance to speak to our excellent support team.

We are consistently improving our software based on customer feedback so do keep an eye out for our regular software releases.

If there is anymore feedback you would like to add we would love to hear from you at [email protected]

Kind Regards,

Naiomi

• Recenserad den 2018-07-21
Anna M.
Company Director
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-02-08

"Amazing"

Kommentarer: Great customer support, very easy to use brilliant for accountancy and amazing software

Fördelar: To be honest is pretty much nothing I consult with this software it is absolutely amazing I love the statistics on it the graphs all the financial information that you can gain and the simplicity of it all the amount of information you can extract about your business is Colossal.

Nackdelar: Only downfall was the free tanning app. Not in-depth enough to move with the speed of our company growth. Tanning App was extremely basic. I approached them on many occasions to try and develop it further but it was not possible. There was no tanning applications that were able to integrate with it either. So I had to look for alternative software. Such a shame I really didn’t want to move from Epos now.

• Recenserad den 2020-02-08
Jerica T.
Jordbruk, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2017-02-24

"Difficult implementation, but lots of potential"

Kommentarer: We are starting feed/retail/animal health products store, and wanted a cloud-based system with more flexibility than the dinosaur server-based systems typically used in our industry. We asked a TON of questions, demoed multiple systems, and decided Epos Now was the best fit; we've had the system for 4 months. Implementation was rough, to say the least. We were told customer service was based out of North Carolina; however, most of the reps we've talked to are very British. Nothing against Britts, but lingo is different, business is different, time zones are different- all making for minor challenges that we were not anticipating. Our implementation manager hung up on us mid-call when she had to go catch her train. We were instructed to enter products one way, then told we had to delete everything we'd entered (DAYS of work) and do it all over again. It cannot accept payments over $, which matters if you sell a large amount of product or invoice monthly. It is weight integrated, and when I was doing my initial inquisitions, made it clear that we would sell feed/seed in ounces, pounds, and tons with decimal values; the system only can measure in kilograms, which is not practical for most US applications. Manager overrides require the sales associate to log-out and the manager to log-in; an override code would be so much more efficient. However, when you actually have a client in front of you for a simple transaction, the transactions are smooth and easy. The sales interface is very user-friendly. It works great in the remote setting for pop-up shops. It was not expensive. The apps are interesting- it's nice that it makes the basic system very affordable and there are many apps available, but it is overwhelming to know which apps I need and how to use them. It could also potentially get expensive if you added many apps. As a young company, they are motivated and do continually work to improve the product and add frequent updates; however, we were told some features were a part of the system, but after purchasing the system were told that they would be available in the 'next update'. After about 2 months, we had a serious discussion about ditching this system and switching to another. We ultimately decided to stay with this system, accepting that all systems had limitations, and crossing our fingers that the worst was over. It does appear that the worst is over; however, we've only been going at this for 4 months, so ultimately time will tell.

Fördelar: Sales interface and usability for transactions
Overall look and style of equipment and graphics
Price for value
Mobility and Flexibility

Nackdelar: Misleading information during demo/search process
Unreliable support during implementation
Lack of standard features and functions- units of measurement, limit on dollar amounts, etc
Confusion regarding which features are/not available via apps

Crystal M.
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2019-11-08

"A great tool for any business"

Kommentarer: This software has made my book keeping a thousand times easier.

Fördelar: I like that it is user friendly and the back office functions make my paperwork so much easier to navigate.

Nackdelar: Slow to load and could have better options for integrating rewards and gift certificates.

• Recenserad den 2019-11-08
Catherine J.
Administrator
  • Recenserad den 2017-02-24

"Modifiable POS System that is easy to use, quick update availability, and economically friendly"

Kommentarer: When researching POS systems, I ran across a plethora of them out there. I set up online displays where I could interact with different systems. The problem I encountered is that we are a hardware, tool, and lumberyard retail store. With this means thousands upon thousands of products, skus, and etc. In addition, lumber prices fluctuate weekly. As a result, we have to have the capability of easily modifying prices. From the 6 different POS systems I interacted with, Epos Now was the simplest, user-friendly, and MOST economical. In addition, the customer service and response time to questions before we ever purchased the system was almost instantaneous. When your livelihood depends on being able to make sells, update products, add products, create applicable categories, track sales, itemize most often sold products, track profit/loss margins, and etc., it is a necessity to have a company that will grow with you and teaches you how to continually grow. For us, Epos Now has been phenomenal. The quick customer response and having your own 'handler' so to speak is great! I seek assistance from (Epos Now representative), and he never fails. He is quick to respond, quick to offer aid, and he teaches the program. He isn't a fixer where you have to continually call to have the same issue fixed. He is an educator. He teaches me about the errors I create when I am utilizing the system, and he demonstrates how to solve the problem.

Fördelar: What I like most about the product is the simplistic layout, the fact that the system is economical, the ease of learning the system, the quick access to help when it is needed. If your POS system fails, you have to have access to help and Epos Now is there when you need it-you don’t have to wait days to hear back. Another feature that I love is the tracking and reports. I love that I can track what customers order and be able to send emails when customers make payments on their credit accounts is phenomenal. Our customers love this feature.

Nackdelar: I wish the measurement was in standard measurements instead of metric. For example, we sell nails and screws by the pound, but in the system we don't have the option to choose pound, but it isn't the end of the world instead we set it up as l (liter) but when you establish the cost it doesn't matter if it is showing as l or lb because you set it up as cost per 1 unit-whatever unit you choose to use. This is the same issue with measurement instead of foot, there is a meter, but it is still manageable without the standard measurement. The only option currently with Epos Now is metric, but it is my understanding that standard measurement is coming soon.

Christopher M.
  • Källa: GetApp
  • Recenserad den 2021-02-22

"Don’t Trust EposNow"

Kommentarer: Horrible! Frustrating and letdown!

Fördelar: Nothing it wouldn’t work for my business

Nackdelar: It whole system was a con! Don’t invest in it! Sales person said it would work for my business and it doesn’t complete waste of time!

• Källa: GetApp
  • Recenserad den 2021-02-22
Vicky V.
  • Recenserad den 2021-01-08

"Never buy EPOS and don't bother buying if you are in Canada"

Kommentarer: I will strongly recommend this product to people I hate and let them suffer.

Fördelar: I hate the system. We add inventory and the system will not pick items when customers are standing in line. Not only this is irritating, it becomes embarrassing also.

Nackdelar: Everything. The screen will not work if sunlight is coming on the screen or even nearby. In Canada, I can't add certain taxes and fees. I can't get a detailed end of day report that separates my sales types by-products. Lottery redemption is a huge task and customers complain of wait times. Don't ask about customer service. You need something, UK customer service will call you in the middle of the night. I received my box and I was promised a customer display (please not although they will show you it is not included) am going back and forth with customer service for the last 2 months and they still have not given it to me. Their employees will tell you "yes, we are misleading, but it is not included in your base price". And good luck dealing with customer support. I have decided to move my services to some other service provider because Epos Now will not take care of my grievances and I don't have time and courage to deal with their customer support because they simply don't care. AND ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING. DON'T GET INTO THEIR SALES TACTICS AND USE EVO PAY AS YOUR PAYMENTS PROVIDER. TRUST US, YOUR MONEY WILL NOT BE DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT ON DAILY BASIS AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS CLOSED ON WEEKENDS. EPOS NOW EMPLOYEES WILL MAKE $2K AS COMMISSION BUT YOUR LIFE WILL BE SPENT IN DEALING WITH EPOS NOW AND EVO PAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

• Recenserad den 2021-01-08
Zehra D.
Managing Director
  • Recenserad den 2020-12-02

"WORST SYSTEM AND CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Kommentarer: My overall experience is below 0 with this company, they cannot solve anything and puts even more challenges in front of their customers.

Fördelar: I made the decision to purchase this software because it looked user-friendly and the support team sounded great. It was also in top 10 for retail software in UK.

Nackdelar: Since, the beginning I had many technical problems and problems with the support team. Once accidentally, they've deleted all my sales and product data during trading!
After a while, I lost connection with the support team, waiting for a day or 2 for them to get back to me, screen freezes in front of the customers in the store and there's nobody to reach, the system doesn't sync, no solution there. And, their Bulk Editor app is not working at all! And, once you reach someone with the support team, their answer is always like that - sorry, it has to be a glitch in the system, there's nothing I can do! Their support is to solve system problems, therefore I don't understand this reply at all!
I've bought the integration with Shopify and this sync is not working either and they are blaming Shopify about this. No product or refund data to be synced during the day, nobody to reach for help. I have been waiting for a solution to this for 4 weeks now. I don't recommend this company to anyone, please stay away from this brand!

• Recenserad den 2020-12-02
Denise Z.
  • Recenserad den 2019-10-03

"Works for our store!"

Kommentarer: Overall, the flexibility and customization is the best feature and the reason we stay. In addition, Epos is always updating and improving! Very helpful customer service group!

Fördelar: Flexibility and customization of the software.

Nackdelar: Integrations - We have a few integrations - Shopify, Mail Chimp (which was discontinued), Postal options, etc. The integration we're least pleased with is Shopify. Everything is an add on which makes it hard for small startups.

• Recenserad den 2019-10-03
Fran W.
Kläder och mode, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2017-07-07

"Good system, but the true shining star is one of their employees."

Fördelar: We purchased your POS systems for both of our shops earlier this spring. We were upgrading our Gettysburg shop and opening a new location in Charleston, South Carolina. On the day before our opening, we installed the Bixelon barcode printer, and the plan was to print all of our labels that day so we'd be able to open and take sales the next day, April 1. When we tested the labels we'd printed, we found that none of them would scan, which was a major problem for us opening the next day. One of the Customer Support had been working with us already through weeks of a difficult installation in our Gettysburg shop, and when we realized the issue with the labels not scanning, he had already gone home for the day. It was a Friday night, and we were in a panic. Thankfully, a lady working your call line was able to reach out, and that customer support went above and beyond the call of duty, working with us for literally hours, ultimately discovering a bug within Google Chrome that was causing the issue. He then quickly fixed the problem, allowing us to print labels for all of our hundreds of hats and to open on time the next morning, with our system fully operational. Since then, continued to be quickly responsive to any issues we have encountered. We have been meaning to write this letter for some time now, but opening a new shop has been all consuming. We are ever so grateful to the customer support and feel that he is a true asset to your company. He is patient, personable, and calm, and a fine representative of your business. If he were our employee, he'd most certainly be first in line for a promotion.

• Recenserad den 2017-07-07
Verifierad recensent
Club Manager and Head Tennis Coach
Mat och dryck, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-02-10

"We use it to run our bar"

Kommentarer: We use it daily to run the bar at our sports club and it works for us.

Fördelar: All seems to work as you would expect. Adding products is simple, the reports are good. As we are a sports club, we can also add our members so they can load up with credit.

Nackdelar: We haven't found anything in particular that doesn't work. Customer services always help quickly if there is an issue.

• Recenserad den 2020-02-10
Verifierad recensent
Founder & CEO
Försäkring, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2018-10-26

"Super Simple"

Fördelar: Epos Now was by far the simplest software we found. The integrations were the deal breaker though. They have out of box integrations that rival any other POS System and have the flexibility to allow us to create our own integrations for other softwares we actively work with.

Nackdelar: I don't like the per terminal license. It isn't a big issue as we're getting a ton of value, but it would be cool if they had small package tier licenses.

av Epos Now om 2018-11-07

Hello Reviewer.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback regarding licencing fee is important to us.

I'm pleased to read that you like the way our products integrate with software.

• Recenserad den 2018-10-26
Erick E.
Store MAnager
Möbler, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2018-12-31

"Customer Service"

Kommentarer: While attempting to intergrade a new payment processing company, I could not have been more pleased with the service and assistance I received from support team. Team treated me with the upmost courtesy and respect that all customer service representatives should deliver to their customers. From start to finish, they were there to assist me the entire way through what should have been an easy setup but were able to overcome all the obstacles that came up along the way. Thank you so much for your help and I am so happy knowing I have their team available to assist me in the future.

Fördelar: Professional, courtesy and respectful to their customers. Representatives go out of their way to assure the problem you are experiencing is resolved 100%

Nackdelar: there is not anything I can think of at this time that would classify as a con based on all the positive experiences I have had dealing with their IT department as of late.

av James om 2019-01-15

Thank you for your 5 star business review of the service interactions you have had with us, it's really great to receive positive feedback from our customers.

We are striving every day to improve our customer service, we understand that some of the more technical aspects of our systems can require detailed explanations where patients and courtesy are required to promote great working relationships.

As one of our standard support customers please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or require any further assistance.

We looking forward to hearing from you.

• Recenserad den 2018-12-31
Matthew E.
Tryck, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2019-02-12

"Very useful system for SME"

Kommentarer: Very Good. It has helped us total our end of day sales and with the breakdown of items and sold we can easily separate the Vatable sales saving time for our accounts team.

Fördelar: The software is easy to use and can be edited to suit your business needs with time saving folders. It also has a very user friendly interface that can be picked up in minutes making it great for getting new employees up to speed

Nackdelar: Updating the software was a little tricky but with the help of the telephone team this issue was resolved pretty quickly.

av Epos Now om 2019-02-21

Hello Matthew.

Thank you for leaving us a business review, we take all feedback seriously and use this to help continually learn and grow and provide the best customer service possible.

The simplicity of our front end system is a real unique selling point making it easy to train staff and adapt for personal / business preference. The backend provides intuitive reporting about
profitability, revenue, staff or products analysis by location, staff members or across the whole business.This allows you to figure out what¿s working and what isn¿t to make actionable changes which will boost your bottom line.

I understand that updating the system was a little tricky, I'm pleased to hear that our award winning support staff were able to support you through this.

If you wish to provide any additional feedback please email [email protected]

• Recenserad den 2019-02-12
Martin C.
Café Manager
Restauranger, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2017-09-23

"EPOs Back Office set up from the begining ."

Fördelar: On Wednesday 20th September 2017 I was having some problems trying to log in to the back Office on our EPOs till.
I phoned the support line in the morning & was connected to a 1st line support Agent.
I explained the problem & it was agreed that she would phone me back at 4pm to help resolve the problem.
We have recently changed company names over & there had been a mix up about which account etc. was still active ( our fault ).
she phoned at 4pm prompt then kindly spent the next 2 hours or so helping me re install EPOs back office again as the one we had been using was now locked.
I explained to her that I needed to get the new programme running as we opened again at 9am on the 20th & we needed the system up & running.
Just to summarize as it would take to long to explain she was exceptional in the very cool, calm & professional manner in which she helped me resolve this issue. I was getting a little stressed as this was put on me last minute but she explained the process step by step in a very friendly & understanding manner.
Anything she wasn't sure about in the process she asked for advice from her team & at one point she kindly got another member of her team to help also.
Its vary rare when you deal with telephone help lines that everything you ask for happens but I can honestly say that she went above & beyond to help me which was really appreciated & I was able to set up the new Back Office system in time for us to be able to trade again in the next morning.
she is a prime example of how to get a good end result for both parties in & limited time scale in very difficult & testing situation.
She is an asset to your team & I hope she receives the recognition she deserves.

• Recenserad den 2017-09-23
Steve W.
Company director
Detaljhandel, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2018-11-29

"Best Epos system on the market"

Kommentarer: If your looking for a new Epos system that does exactly what it says on the box and some, makes your life much simpler and keeps your staff and customers very happy with how easy the system
Is to operate then I suggest you pick up the phone and call Eposnow - and tick one more of those to-do boxes - sorted And finally to name names credit where credits due - Olly mate your awesome - thankyou soo much for all your help with the tech stuff and your programming and knowledge of the system is awesome, so a personal thankyou goes out to you especially but also all the other members of the time from start to finish - well done guys

Fördelar: Straight forward to use with logical operating system integrates with other systems easily and seemlessly - the team at Eposnow offer second to none support with full programming and setup assistance on and off site - they set it all up remotely for me and when the day of changeover came it’s was literally 5mins and the old out of date system was out and my brand new all singing all dancing Eposnow system was up and taking money ! - the after support has been awesome not that there has been any issues but a few small tweaks here and there - my chefs love it seperate printers for each course clear easy to understand tickets, it also allows me to use the tab function to use as my hotel rooms and bill transfers happen easily. Back office is easy to navigate and gives me real time information, my specials are set up and are simple to amend each day - I can’t fault it

Nackdelar: Extreme hostility was experienced but not from these guys - it was from my old Epos solution company when I told them I was leaving - telling me I’d made a huge mistake and I won’t get any support or help - this was the exact reason I left them and went to the guys at Eposnow - I won’t mention names but if they, as I do keep an eye on the competition, and they read this they need to take a good long look at the guys at Eposnow and how they really look after their customers - they might learn something.

av James om 2018-12-11

Hello Steve.

Thank you for leaving a review of Eposnow. We are really pleased to hear that the transition to ourselves has gone well and we are really excited to work with you and your business in the future.

I will make sure Olly gets to see your review, he is a really great asset to us at Eposnow.

• Recenserad den 2018-11-29