Om HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM har allt du behöver för att organisera, spåra och bygga bättre relationer med leads och kunder.

Lär dig mer om HubSpot CRM

Fördelar:

Hubspot is also great for start-up companies or small businesses, as the pricing is more fair and other CRM tools can be overkill for a small company.

Nackdelar:

Now I am stuck with some defined items that are inaccessible.

Betyg för HubSpot CRM

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

HubSpot CRM har ett totalt betyg på 4.5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 2 929 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Filtrera recensioner (2 929)

Produktbetyg

Produktbetyg

Användning

Sortera efter

Har du använt HubSpot CRM tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (2 929)

Anthony J.
Anthony J.
Business Development Consultant i USA
Ledningsrådgivare, 2-10 anställda

A G-Suite Friendly CRM

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It has been great so far I will be getting the upgraded version when I expand my sales team.

Fördelar:

Ease of use. Once I receive a lead by email, its a simple matter of replying using the Hubspot extension and then I can modify it as a contact.

Nackdelar:

The call feature uses the computer, I wish it would just transfer to your cell phone.

Jill L.
Marketing Operations Specialist i USA
Förpackningar och containers, 501-1 000 anställda

Good value

4 för 7 dagar sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: HubSpot has worked well for us as far as contact management. With our sales and marketing team emails tied to the software, we are able to capture communication to all of our customer contacts. The only issue is that if other individuals are copied on a communication, they are automatically entered in our CRM. We could certainly turn that feature off, but then there is the issue of if sales/marketing would remember to log the important things or if they would get in the habit of not logging anything at all.

Fördelar:

The biggest priorities for us when we implemented HubSpot in our company were to be able to realize revenue to marketing activities as well as have a better forecasting method for our sales team.

Nackdelar:

The biggest con for us is that we clearly stated we needed to be able to tie revenue back to marketing activities. This function is possible with the platform sold to us; however it is very manual. In order for us to have the automated version that we requested, we would need to pay a significant amount more than we currently are. This was a mistake made on the part of the salesperson and we were offered a discount to enable the feature; however it is still very costly so we are performing this task manually at the moment.

Övervägda alternativ: SugarCRM, Pardot, Dynamics 365 och Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: Price was a large factor. Salesforce and SugarCRM were both excellent contenders and we would have been happy to choose either of them. The biggest factor in our decision was price. The other factor was Salesforce and Sugar have software that is so powerful, we felt the built-in features we would pay for may not be utilized enough to receive an ROI.

Harry S.
MD i Australien
Civilingenjör, 11-50 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Surely it can do that?

1 för 3 månader sedan

Fördelar:

This review relates solely to Hubspot's Sales module, and not the Marketing package. Our small business utilises Hubspot for lead management and conversion tracking - I can't speak to Hubspot's other functionalities in the marketing field. Hubspot's Sales free and growth bundles are great value; offering start-up businesses with the basic tools required for recording correspondence with leads and tracking conversions. However...

Nackdelar:

As your business grows you naturally seek out greater efficiencies achieved through CRM automation services (e.g. automated follow-up emails to stay front of mind with prospects) - it's at this point you upgrade to the costly Professional package because the business case stacks up, right? This is where Hubspot falls over. Everything (I cannot iterate this enough, literally everything) you would logically expect the software to support or enable isn't available. Credit to them, their support function does try to help but they are severally handcuffed by the limitations imposed by backend engineers and software architects. The tech supports can only try to provide convoluted/half baked work around solutions but often these result in additional implications and barriers downstream. The nail in the coffin for our business was when we tried to setup automated email sequences (a 101), but learnt that you cannot enrol contacts into these processes when sending emails 'from' the shared/team/company email (e.g. [email protected] or [email protected]) - rather, Hubspot requires users to send from their individual email (e.g. [email protected]) Have you ever corresponded with any business via a personalised email address? Whether I'm communicating with the local mechanic or Apple, I never email [SENSITIVE CONTENT] You engage with a shared mailbox e.g. sales or support or [email protected] It's no brainers like this that force you to question Hubspot's services.

Jesse L.
Marketing Director i Kanada
Datormjukvara, 51-200 anställda

Excellent CRM for SMEs and growing companies

4 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

Hubspot CRM is very simple to learn and get using quickly. For most companies with 1-10 sales people it will have all the tools you need to connect your sales and marketing teams and manage leads, deals and pipelines.

Nackdelar:

Lacks some of the force actions of bigger CRMs, and the cost for sales enterprise is getting high.

Övervägda alternativ: Zoho CRM och Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att välja HubSpot CRM: Integration with marketing automation tool

Tidigare programvara: Dynamics 365

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: Simpler UI, ease of use, integration with Hubspot MA

Aaron A.
Regional Sales Manager i USA
Transport / lastbil / järnväg, 11-50 anställda

Hubspot CRM after 4 years

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: We are able to keep all contacts in one central location and glean insight into how the sales team is performing by tracking deal progression.

Fördelar:

Hubspot works really well for us as a notification and sales funnel program. You can automate work flows and have calls dialed immediately one after another so you aren't inputting phone numbers or having to find the next prospect to contact.

Nackdelar:

Can be overwhelming for those who are not experienced with a CRM. Because of the many functionalities, sometimes it can be difficult to get exactly where you need to be between contacts/companies. Obviously is not an issue after spending some time with the program.

Övervägda alternativ: Outfield och Salesforce Service Cloud

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: Hubspot was more cost effective and met our specific needs better than the alternatives we considered.

Karan P.
Associate i Indien
Utbildningsförvaltning, 11-50 anställda

Ideal CRM platform for SMBs

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: UI/UX is simple and beautiful.
The automation features are extremely powerful, minimizes human interference to a great extent.
Reporting & analytical tools are quite useful and easy to modify.

Fördelar:

Easy to setup, minimal skillset needed Great flexibility to customize our data, forms, email campaigns, etc. Contact management is much better compared to other CRMs (Salesforce, Freshworks, etc.)

Nackdelar:

Free tier/pricing plan is not optimized for startups with minimal revenue. No email support offered for users in the free tier.

Övervägda alternativ: WATI och Zendesk

Tidigare programvara: Freshservice

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: Great documentation and onboarding process, was very smooth to get started with. Attractive offers for startups compared to Salesforce/Zendesk.

Sandy S.
Health Coach i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, Egenföretagare

Lots of Amazing Features

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I used this to record and track my leads from the time I got them through the process of nurturing them. It made it very easy to see where people were in the life cycle and freed me from relying on spreadsheets to keep track.

Fördelar:

I love that I can really customize my screens with the fields that I want, and even create my own fields that suit my business uniquely

Nackdelar:

It was HUGE and sometimes hard to find things

Jj A.
Jj A.
Content Manager i USA
Personalavdelning, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod
Recensentens källa

Great software but not for the price

5 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: It’s a cool software package but it’s just not right for a basic user with a budget. It’s very much geared towards corporate culture with the price, and not really designed for small businesses looking for price point below 100 bucks a month

Fördelar:

Snippets for my keyboard, very nice marketing automation, sleek interface.

Nackdelar:

I didn’t like how expensive it was to add on things that come for free on other software. The import function was clunky, and they only offered 10 customizable fields in the trial so I wasn’t even really up to import my data to try it.

Övervägda alternativ: Pipedrive, Agile CRM och monday.com

Alex H.
Alex H.
COO i USA
Personalavdelning, 2-10 anställda

Intuitive, powerful CRM

5 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: We use it for all of our lead capture and management, email marketing, workflows, and so much more.

Fördelar:

I live on HubSpot. So much better than stringing together other tools. It's intuitive and powerful. I've used it at 3 different jobs and loved the experience every time.

Nackdelar:

It's a little pricey, but work it for the power.

Cort tafoya D.
Cort tafoya D.
Marketing Consultant i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

HubSpot has all the features and competitive pricing

5 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall HubSpot CRM is worth the investment if your a mid size company. You can follow up with leads quicker and convert more on meetings.

Fördelar:

HubSpot CRM is a really valuable tool that probably earns you a positive ROI in the first month. It simplifies the sales process and ensures you're in touch with leads at the right time, as well as one message.

Nackdelar:

I had some difficulty adjusting the forecasting settings.

Juan M.
Juan M.
Growth marketer i Argentina
Marknadsföring och reklam, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

The go-to-CRM for startups growing from small to medium fast

5 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: An exceptional CRM. There is a reason why it stands out as the leading CRM tool for SMBs. Value for money can get a little expensive. However, it probes worthy after using the extensive suite of features.

Fördelar:

Hubspot is effortless to set up and intuitive to use. It counts with a vast array of features although it doesn't get overly complicated. Its B2B library is extensive and you can find plentiful resources to learn about B2B sales and marketing

Nackdelar:

I wished its automation and reporting tools were more developed. The workflow feature does provide automation capabilities, however after entering into some depth, it eventually falls short.

Övervägda alternativ: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att välja HubSpot CRM: Hubspot was more known. It integrated better with Google suite

Tidigare programvara: Zoho CRM

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: Hubspot was cheaper

CEO i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Easy and cost efficient way to get started - solid functionality

4 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall HubSpot was an easy and free way to get started with a CRM. Salesforce is expensive and may not be necessary at the outset, HubSpot is a way to address all issues a salesperson needs when getting started without having to worry about cost, a key issue at the time of your company formation.

Fördelar:

Cost is great, free to get started with a low number of users. It actually delivers high value overall regardless of cost. The system has a wide variety of functionality, yet is well thought out. The way the deal pipeline is constructed allows for the flexibility in how you can label and name your deal stages and how many you want to create. The drag and drop interface is intuitive, but a little slow. Fields for individual users were customizable and overall HubSpot allows for a lot of flexibility.

Nackdelar:

Managing the deal pipeline can be cumbersome, difficult to read the titles of the deals when there are many of them, and the responsiveness of the platform could be improved a bit. The drag and drop isn't always responsive and can be very slow.

Övervägda alternativ: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att välja HubSpot CRM: GoldMine is terrible, antiquated, and unbelievable that my previous company even used it. Something Cloud based is obviously required for so many reasons, and the fields and everything about Goldmine were not flexible.

Tidigare programvara: GoldMine Premium Edition

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: Salesforce is expensive, and HubSpot not only is free but also it has a lot of enterprise level features.

Renato G.
Owner i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 2-10 anställda

Awesome CRM for Small Business

5 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall good experience with lots of features that I use to keep track of different lists of contacts and touch points.

Fördelar:

Easy to import contacts and create lists based on type of contact or type of connection. I like using this feature for organizing my contacts. I also like that I can add other users so that I can see the chronological timeline of all contact points without having to interact with the employee. Able to send emails out to specific lists easily and quickly.

Nackdelar:

Challenging to use at first and I had to google a lot to figure out how to use all the features. Issues with importing and not seeing all of the information but was about to troubleshoot on my own. Not super intuitive to start out.

Övervägda alternativ: ConvertKit

Anledningar att välja HubSpot CRM: More features in hubspot to connect with landing pages and emailing.

Tidigare programvara: Mailchimp

Gerhard K.
Selfemployed Manager i Österrike
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare

Super easy to use

5 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Pro:Marketing, sales, customer service - these are the three main pillars of HubSpot. The live chat tool in the service area is not only easy to set up and manage, it also offers chat bot features that help you improve the customer experience on your website. The paid version of HubSpot also adds more options to the live chat tool, allowing you to customize it to meet your needs. Now for the negative: Since HubSpot CRM is still relatively new compared to other major CRM vendors, not all functions and features are fully developed yet. However, there is good news here as well: HubSpot regularly launches updates and strives to constantly develop its platform.

Fördelar:

Start using free, and scale up as you grow, that is relaxed HubSpot's sales tools reside in your inbox (Gmail an so on), so you don't have to switch back and forth between different windows and can get your work done faster. By connecting your email account to HubSpot, you can send and receive emails to and from all your contacts directly in their HubSpot contact record.

Nackdelar:

It very well may be seen that the product was brought into the world in the USA. On the off chance that, for instance, leads are consequently moved to Hubspot and the information is enhanced, then, at that point a few names become something different or the designing of the telephone numbers isn't completed effectively. We have essentially deactivated this capacity and make the leads physically or incorporate them by means of structures.

Eric r. B.
Eric r. B.
Chief Product Officer i USA
Datormjukvara, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

HubSpot CRM is excellent but they are modulizing features out, making it less powerful

4 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I've brought HubSpot CRM to four different companies so far, but I am getting frustrated about how often HubSpot keeps trying to remove functionality and making me pay for this and that over and over to use basic functionality should not cost more.

Fördelar:

HubSpot is excellent for small companies, especially if you can get the startup discount for 90% off for your first year. The system has a lot of power and plugs pleasantly into a lot of the coolest, best products (gmail, Slack). The system's Contacts and Companies systems are well-done and extend pleasantly into other parts of the platform.

Nackdelar:

HubSpot needs to stop removing features and putting them into new licenses that cost more money. I realize they need to make money but they're turning it into this nickel-and-dime situation that makes the system more complicated. It's starting to feel like a bloated mess like Saleforce. I think someone nimble is going to come in and outdo them if they aren't careful.

Övervägda alternativ: Copper, NetSuite CRM, SuiteDash, SugarCRM, Agile CRM och Zoho CRM

Anledningar att välja HubSpot CRM: HubSpot was cheaper and was more approachable than the customization nightmare that is Salesforce.com.

Tidigare programvara: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: The feature set was stronger and we were approved for the startup discount.

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant i Finland
Onlinemedier, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

A solid tool to get started with CRM

4 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Using HubSpot CRM in my business has been crucial because it has enabled me to have a better understanding of what's happening. There's a database of contacts I can nurture, a sales pipeline that shows me what's happening and tasks that make sure that no more leads fall through the cracks and that no more deal opportunities are lost because they aren't being pursued. I highly recommend HubSpot CRM to someone who's just getting started with Customer Relationship Management or even a small business owner that want to leverage a sale to manage leads and the sales pipeline and who wants to do so on a shoestring budget (since the tool is mostly free).

Fördelar:

I really liked the fact that HubSpot CRM is relatively easy to use. The navigation between its different sections and features is smooth. The sales pipeline section lets you visualize what's happening at each of your stage pipeline, while sale forecasting shows you how much you'd be making if you were to close X deals. Plus, there's the smartphone app: an excellent way to keep track of things and carry out tasks even when you're on the go.

Nackdelar:

The main con of HubSpot CRM, which is also true to other "freemium" tools, is the fact that certain features are only available in the paid plan(s). That's not an issue itself but the fact that the paid plans don't cost $10 or so each month but much more than that, may lead a user facing the question 'Do I want to invest that kind of money or should I look for a more inexpensive option?'

Övervägda alternativ: Pipedrive

Leandro N.
Leandro N.
Owner i Costa Rica
E-lärande, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

A potentially excellent business suite that is hobbled by its numerous pay walls.

4 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Hubspot has a great starter plan that resembles the software mechanics of "free to play" games. The user interface, integrations, email marketing, contact tracking are all top-notch. As long as your contact list is small, your email marketing frequency is sparse, and you don't need automations, you are good to go. However, as your business grows, your contact list will swell up, your email marketing frequency will increase, and the sheer scale will make automations a must. So what is the problem? Let me give you a quick rundown of the costs involved, using 2000 contacts as a baseline: 1) You can start with Free CRM (0$ per month)
2) Once you need a few features, then you upgrade to Growth Starter suite, which is $67 per month, or $804 per year.
3) However, once you need automations, you must upgrade to professional growth suite, which is currently at $1253 a month, with a 12-month commitment, and a $3500 onboarding fee, which means your yearly costs balloons to $18536.
I do not think there is any startup or early business that can afford to increase its marketing and CRM suite costs by 2300%. Most businesses must make the painful decision to abandon Hubspot and find new CRM suites which much more reasonable cost escalations. By then, you lost 1 to 2 months migrating, learning the new tools and onboarding your team. In all, a great tool for enterprises. Small businesses and startups, just stay way. You will end up regretting it just as your business begins to take off.

Fördelar:

The email marketing tool is very robust, almost as good as Mailchimp (but falling short in design options). The ability to upload PDFs and other documents brings two benefits: not having to re-edit permalinks when you do file changes and, most important of all, tracking. Hubspot allows you to track document opens, which is useful to measure lead engagement and segment further. The service ticket is very good and allows and admin to track the team. The CRM app is as good as any other. The Gmail add-on is great for tracking, as is the Outlook plug-in. However, at my time of use, the outlook plugin was only available for Windows. Customer support was top-notch, too. The few times I had some issues, I had access to a huge library of FAQs sites, and the chat support was quick as well. They do tend to try to upsell you some features while they help you, but it is not too naggy.

Nackdelar:

The amount of emails you can send is directly related to how many contacts you have. If you send a lot of them per month, you will need to increase your contact list to twice of what you have, just to be able to send more marketing campaigns. Business who send heavily segmented mails depend on this for dear life.

Övervägda alternativ: ActiveCampaign

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: Recommendation from a Inbound marketing expert.

Marketing Technologist i USA
Datormjukvara, 51-200 anställda

Easy, adaptable and scalable

4 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall love it. I have used various CRM's (Sales Force, Netsuite, ActiveCampaign, Piper Drive and Cooper) and hands down I love HubSpot the best.

Fördelar:

Bottom line it can work for a solopreneur all the way to a global enterprise. The ability for it to scale with you as your business grows is a big plus. Don't all CRM's do this? Some do but the difference with HubSpot CRM is it is made simple and built in away that you can use it out of the box without overwhelm but can also scale it to complex scenarios that work for your organization. Many CRM's I personally find are too complex initially and don't enable the user to get the most out of the features they should be using. As my title says "easy, adaptable and scale." HubSpot delivers on these and are the key aspects of what I like the most about the software.

Nackdelar:

Let's be clear there is no perfect product out there and they all have their pros and cons. Some of least favorite parts about HubSpot CRM: - Contacts vs. Company data and not being able to sync information across all properties (I have written many complex workflows to try and solve for this its just a lot of work and you have extra properties that don't make sense to have). - Not being able to sync data to a dropdown property from a single-text field or vice versa. Here is an example you have an individual that you don't know there Country. You have set up the country property to be a dropdown to use in forms on your site to keep it clean and the naming accurate as you can pull in HubSpot preloaded country list. An individual comes into your database where you don't know the individuals country but based on their domain HubSpot populates their company country. You can cross reference this with the IP country code as well. You can't copy the Company country to the Contact country because they are not the same property type. You go to create a list of contacts from the United States and it becomes a difficult process to keep up to date. The easiest solution is export import which shouldn't be the solution. - Opt-in and subscriptions for GDPR is a little clunky and could use more work for simplicity

Övervägda alternativ: NetSuite CRM, ActiveCampaign, Keap och Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att välja HubSpot CRM: Clunky and didn't integrate well with our marketing and sales processes connected to our website.

Tidigare programvara: NetSuite

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: We choose HubSpot for the full ecosystem and scalability. We purchased it as a small company and moved our website, marketing and sales software and CRM to HubSpot to have all the tools integrated effectively. The thing to remember is this might cost more in visible dollars spent but once you start spending significant man hours integrating and connecting more systems the time and resources add up for that.

Joseph P.
Sales Manager i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 51-200 anställda

Nothing compares to HubSpot

5 i fjol

Kommentarer: The overall experience with HubSpot is such that I've tried to get it implemented company-wide! I preach HubSpot whenever the opportunity arises! It's all so very smooth, connected and automatic, and it saves me time every day so I can focus on selling and not as much on administrating.

Fördelar:

Aside from the overall ease of use, I love that HubSpot connects with my Outlook and automatically logs and tracks emails. And that I get notifications on my phone when an email is opened. I can then call that person at that time while I'm on their mind, and my HubSpot app automatically logs the call and gives me a chance to jot a few notes too. Or perhaps they open the email and click the link to my HubSpot meeting scheduler...even better! It's all so blessedly interconnected and automatic!

Nackdelar:

I wouldn't say the task manager is bad, but sometimes I wish I had the ability to prioritize tasks..

Övervägda alternativ: Zoho CRM och Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att välja HubSpot CRM: There are more benefits to using HubSpot, not the least of which is that it's cloud based, so I can use it anywhere on any device. I couldn't do that with ACT!

Tidigare programvara: Act!

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: HubSpot had all the features I was looking for and more! Plus it has a free level that is very generous, and one I tried it, I was hooked!

Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Marketing & PR Coordinator i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Top-quality CRM with excellent features, just make sure everyone is on board

5 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall, HubSpot has been an INCREDIBLY positive experience for us. I won't lie and say there haven't been frustrations, but there are always going to be frustrations with switching software or implementing new processes. Ultimately, HubSpot has helped us bring our processes forward in a wonderful way, and their support is truly, truly superior to any other product support I have ever received.

Fördelar:

To HubSpot's credit, their CRM functions really quickly and its basic features have a very short learning curve -- we onboarded our sales teams in multiple parts, with inside first followed several months later by outside reps. The main CRM we used before HubSpot was Microsoft Dynamics, and we are still significantly based there, but I attribute the positive reception of a new (and dramatic) software shift to HubSpot's ease of use and quick accessibility of prospect information.

Nackdelar:

We've run into a similar problem several times due to our industry being so niche (and therefore, the information we collect tends to be highly customized). We have needed to organize and implement quite a few custom fields, which GENERALLY HubSpot's CRM is very good about -- however, there are some significantly important fields that cannot be changed at all, even by HubSpot. We also have had some issues with company associations -- if your prospects work in an industry in which one company can have multiple locations (and the distinction matters), HubSpot's CRM does not lend itself well to that at all.

Övervägda alternativ: Marketo Engage och Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att välja HubSpot CRM: We were ready to explore a more robust and user-friendly tool, and HubSpot had been recommended to us multiple times.

Tidigare programvara: eTrigue DemandCenter

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: HubSpot was by far the greatest solution for our budget and our time constraints. It was such a huge improvement from our previous software that it's like night and day to us, whereas some of the bigger names in the space like Salesforce and Marketo were much too far out of our acceptable price range.

Account Executive i Kanada
Datormjukvara, 11-50 anställda

Easy to use & Constantly evolving

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Hubspot has been there every step of the way as we have grown our business from 5 employees to 35.

Fördelar:

Hubspot has a ton of amazing features. From sales to marketing to customer success, it can really support all the key aspects of a growing business. My favourite part other than the great UI/UX is that Hubspot seems to be constantly evolving and they tend to stay about 6-12 months ahead of us on many of the features they release.

Nackdelar:

Pricing per contact starts to get pricey if you grow a lot. We have had to "cut down" the size of our database because of all the outbounding we do.

Övervägda alternativ: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att välja HubSpot CRM: Hubspot had a more holistic approach to CRM.

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: It had a great program for startups at the time & we knew it had all the functionality we would eventually grow into.

Founder i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Probably the best free cRM on the market

4 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: absolutely perfect if goals are price point and only track contact info, and realize will want to manage actual deal flow through some task management tool.

Fördelar:

Hubspot is absolutely great as a CRM so long as you plan to use another tool for actual deal flow -- if your goal is to track names, contact info, notes, and docs, along with email traffic, Hubspot is perfect. Hubspot also has about the best import and export capability, and the auto-linking to external domain logos is wonderful -- really great job of minimizing contact updates.

Nackdelar:

Like almost every other CRM, Hubspot *lacks* the capability to drag and drop tasks to plan your day or week -- so managing deals is next to impossible and salesforce too expensive. Pipedrive has some ability to do so, however, only across stages of the deal and not within the stage; if you don't mind shelling out a few dollars, Pipedrive also has better Trello and other integrations, e.g., looking up a contact in Trello to manage the deals.

Övervägda alternativ: Pipedrive, Zoho CRM och Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att välja HubSpot CRM: we needed to conserve dollars

Tidigare programvara: Pipedrive

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: tracks contact info and email traffic; if Hubspot made it possible to easily drag & drop tasks, would be home run at almost any price point

Patrick M.
Digital Marketing Manager i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 11-50 anställda

What's Not to Like!

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I was able to incorporate using the application for hr/hiring practices, clinical long term tracking of patient success, business development, and revenue development.

Fördelar:

Hubspot is an incredible product which incorporates every aspect of sales and marketing and has so many integrations, that your success is unlimited. The CRM is fully customizable, the email marketing application has endless templates, you can import your entire website, do paid media and track all your campaigns and track all of your social media efforts as well. Don't even get me started on the reporting capabilities because they are endless. I want to see all contacts who have opened five web pages, completed a lead form, within the last three months, boom done. Segmentation, lists, snippets, automation, sequences for any process. Can you tell I'm a big fan!

Nackdelar:

The biggest problem you will have is getting your team to understand the full depth and functionality of the application. I wish I had more by in from the entire team, which is not the applications fault.

Övervägda alternativ: Pardot

Anledningar att välja HubSpot CRM: To many different applications doing multiple marketing and sales tasks.

Tidigare programvara: Mailchimp

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: Cost, functionality, and familiarity with the product.

Taylor B.
Independent Managing Technician i USA
Miljötjänster, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Everything you could need -unless you need mobility.

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, I'd have to say my experience has been quite amazing. Their desktop/website side is strong and speaks for itself, but they need to work on mobility (and I know I've trashed-talked their mobile app a bit, but it does track some things, like phone calls and emails and such, which maybe that's all you need to do.. it'll do a great job there), we're in 2020 now and ain't nobody wants to be carrying around these massive laptops anymore.

Fördelar:

There's tons & tons of features to love about Hubspot. The power of the platform, even the free version of it, is undeniable. Tracking customers, managing issues, following up with loose-ends.. it's all handled seemlessly here and it's so smooth you won't even notice the undoubtedly massive amount of effort that's been put into it. - Hands-down best feature? The issue Ticketing system.

Nackdelar:

As i mentioned in the title of my review here, mobility. The biggest issue i've had with Hubspot is the fact that i can't really use it outside the office, unless i pull my desktop and set it up in the back seat of my car.. because that's how bad their mobile app is right now. That being said, they have a long-running feature-request board that gets tons of comments asking them when they'll update their app to bring more amazing features to mobile, but that hasn't had a reply from them in almost a year now. - The main feature their app needs? The mobile Ticketing system.

Övervägda alternativ: Microsoft 365

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: I was using like the contacts and calendar in 365, and I think we can all agree they're just not made for tracking hundreds of customers.. once you pass a certain point, you need a legit CRM solution, and Hubspot is the first one i came across, and i loved it, untill it tried to take it with me in the field.

Tyler S.
General Manager i USA
Bil, 11-50 anställda

Best Free CRM

4 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall it gets the job done and not too bad. I'd love to have all our email campaigns in the same ecosphere with HubSpot, but we do it for free on MailChimp and get more features. The organization of the Contacts, Companies, and Deals is great, you can even add a service ticket which is awesome.
We tried the paid version for the sales for a while and liked the automation, just don't think we're using all the features to justify using it, currently went back to free and working just fine. We are using the deals section as a sales pipeline with a built-in project pipeline to track our jobs wich works okay, for now, just a workaround till we find a better process. If Google purchases Salesforce though, we would be looking into that very seriously.

Fördelar:

Free. Great tools that connect with your website, seeing data on what's being viewed. Deals pipeline. Forms that connect to your website. Connects Contacts, Companies, and Deals amazingly.

Nackdelar:

Once you get into the paid version, it's spendy, especially if you don't use all the features. The products section isn't really feature-rich doesn't work the best with Google, including drive. Gmail add on isn't good. The free forms don't give you the option to center your form on your website, so it's off-centered and has the HubSpot badge on it.

Övervägda alternativ: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att välja HubSpot CRM: Even though we loved the google integration, Hubspot had more features and was free.

Tidigare programvara: Copper

Anledningar att byta till HubSpot CRM: Free. Though we may re-look at them here soon.