Semrush Recensioner

4,7 (1 970)

Om Semrush

Semrush is a leading online visibility management software-as-a-service platform.

Lär dig mer om Semrush

Fördelar:

Competitive analysis isn't totally accurate, but about as good as anything else I've come across. They keep adding more and more features and there are a number of integrations that I really like.

Nackdelar:

The pricing can sometimes be ridiculous. I am a one many side-hustle "SEO Agency", and I am spending $100 bucks a month on the tool.

Betyg för Semrush

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Semrush har ett totalt betyg på 4,7 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 1 970 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Semrush tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (1 970)

Alfred
Alfred
Content Writer i Kenya
Skriva och redigera, 2-10 anställda

Commendable Tool for Content Marketing and SEO

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: As a content creator, Semrush has been of help to me. I can use it to research and find the best keywords when creating content for my website and for clients. I can also spy on competitors' content strategies, and this helps to find their best-performing content.

Fördelar:

Semrush is a great tool for content marketing and SEO. From Keyword research, and backlink building to your competitor's content research, and many more. You can also audit your website and get recommendations to improve the content. And this improves search rankings.

Nackdelar:

The software has many features and can be confusing. You cannot focus on one task at the right time.

Manuel Ángel
Manuel Ángel
SysAdmin i Spanien
Utbildningsförvaltning, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Semrush is an amazing SEO tool that has helped me improve my website's ranking in search engines.

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall, I am very pleased with Semrush. They offer a great suite of tools for SEO specialists, and I have had success using their tools to improve my clients' search engine rankings. In particular, I have found their Keyword Research tool to be very helpful in identifying high-value keywords, and their Site Audit tool to be invaluable in identifying and fixing on-site SEO issues.If you need a reliable seo specialist who can help you make your website popular among search engines, then you can consider hiring Semrush as your seo specialist. The company has been providing its services to many companies and has been successful in increasing the traffic and ranking of these websites. The company is also capable of providing its clients with customized reports so that they can track the progress of their website.

Fördelar:

It is easy to use and has a lot of features that help me track my progress and find new keywords to target. The best part is that it is affordable and has a great customer support team.I use semrush for my SEO projects and I think it is a great tool for research and recommendation. I particularly like the ability to do a side-by-side analysis of multiple domains to see what is working for them and what is not.

Nackdelar:

There is very little that I didn't like about Semrush. However, if I had to choose one thing, it would be that the software can be a little overwhelming at first. There is a lot of information and data available, which can make it difficult to know where to start.

Soubhik
Soubhik
Founder i Kanada
Onlinemedier, 51-200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Not customer friendly, limited usability

3,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Good features, but pathetic policies and robbing people by suspending account when you've already paid for it? Downright cheating.

Fördelar:

Good data insights on keywords and on competitive intelligence. Easy to crawl websites with the SEMRush search crawler and perform site audits as needed, and SEMRush offers considerably more pages per audit to search compared to some of its competitors. Easy to sort out keywords as needed as well, and extra functionality like on-page SEO checkers make this a good on-page SEO tool as well.

Nackdelar:

What's the use of offering 500 on-page credits a month, content gap analysis, keyword tracking and so many more features - if you can't use any of them? While SEMRush does tier stacking, and offers more features if you go to their Pro plan or the Guru plan. What it does not? Offer enough time for you to use it.Even if someone logs out from one PC and logs in to the account from another, SEMRush disables your account. It's not possible for a single person to work and access all the features given, and yet, even if you don't have multiple working at the same time, they want you to pay extra for every laptop that gets logged in. It's not like we had multiple people working together. SEMRush doesn't allow even two people at different time slots to log in and work.WOW! And that's not all - they disable the account that you paid for, for policy violations if you dont. Unethical, and corrupt.

för 3 veckor sedan

Hi Soubhik, thanks for your review! We want our software to be accessible to all, which is why we offer the free plan; we're glad you're able to leverage it for your business! Collecting and filtering the data for all of our tools comes at a high cost to us, especially when we offer the most accurate data on the market! We've competitively priced ourselves in the market based on the accuracy and amount of data across our 55+ tools. Our team would be happy to talk with you more about your options to join our paid plans to increase your limits and tool access! In our ToS, we state that each account allows limited number of devices and locations for simultaneous login. Otherwise, our security system is triggered since more logins could mean unauthorized access. To prevent third parties from accessing your data, the account is logged out and you will have to restore the password. Hope this helps!

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Civil Engineer i Bangladesh
E-lärande, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Keyword research made easy!

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: For my blog i was hesitating with keywords, when i input some ideas, it provides a tons of related keyword and ranked website address plus what they are targeting . After several day , i get myself in good position of planning. I can easily find informative and commercial keyword and see the difficulties.
Even i can get full report of some competition websites, by analysis them i can easily made the roadmap for my blog.

Fördelar:

I mainly use semruah for keyword research. As a blogger picking best keyword is my priority. Semrush is the top notch app for this work. With the question keyword i can make tons of new article and provide quality articles to user. User friendly interface and have lots of tools you can do seo for your blog. My experiment with other tools ongoing, as soon as i get result i will share. One thing they improve continuously, they upgrade themselves continuously.

Nackdelar:

First time when i login, it gives tons of information to me, as a beginner its hard to follow up. Luckily they have good customer support, after discussing with them able to solve most of the major problem.

för 2 månader sedan

This is a fantastic review! Thanks so much for sharing how to use leverage Semrush for your digital strategies. With over 55 tools, we understand that it is a lot to take in. We have plenty of resources to help make our platform more digestible—we're happy you've found your way around Semrush! :)

Mauricio
CEO & Developer i Mexiko

Övervägda alternativ:

The most complete SEO tool on the market right now

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: After using Semrush I've tried a few more similar platforms but really there's nothing like it. One of the best things of Semrush it's the Keyword Magic Tool, it's very fast, easy to use, easy to understand and above all you got a bigger database of keywords than what other platforms offer.

Fördelar:

Semrush has ALL the data and tools that you need in order to rank your pages, it even helps you with social media or the local packages. Also they're implementing new tools each year and improving the "old" ones.

Nackdelar:

The only possible con that Semrush could have is on their pricing, if you want all the tools avaible to you then it's gonna cost you a lot, but in the end thats the price for the most professional and complete SEO/SEM platform, it's worth it if you have the money.

alexandra
alexandra
Marketing i Peru
Design, 501-1 000 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Semrush el mejor aliado para crear estrategias SEO

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Semrush es increíble, cuenta con herramientas muy precisas que me ayudan a optimizan las estrategias SEO de mis sitios Web. Su herramienta de palabras clave es muy precisa. Además puedo realizar un análisis de la competencia y así tomar mejores deciciones de optimización de mis contenidos.

Nackdelar:

Las herramientas de Semrush me gustan mucho y no he tenido problemas. Pero si destacaría el hecho de que su precio es un poco más alto que el de la competencia. Sin embargo, vale la pena pagar por la calidad que tiene.

Mira
seo i Italien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11-50 anställda

Ottima soluzione multilingua

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Buona, lo consiglierei

Fördelar:

Facile da usare, tool ovviamente per professionisti

Nackdelar:

Migliorabile la tracking delle kw, non sempre in linea con la realtà

för 2 månader sedan

Thanks for your review and recommendation, Mira! We released a major search volume update this year - we're now the most accurate tool on the market! If you see any discrepancies, please share them with our team at [email protected] :)

oscar
oscar
CEO i Spanien

Genial Aplicación, precio muy alto

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Me parece una herramienta increíble pero el precio es demasiado elevado para un uso esporádico

Fördelar:

Me encanta para revisar las palabras clave de la competencia y para revisar que palabras clave puedo usar en mis artículos. Es una herramienta excepcional para estas dos tareas

Nackdelar:

El precio es demasiado Elevado. Muchas veces uso la opción de pago cuando hago un trabajo intensivo de estudio de palabras clave y luego me doy de baja porque es excesivamente cara para pagarla de forma continua.

för 2 månader sedan

Thanks for leaving us a review, Oscar! It's wonderful to hear that you recognize the value of our platform. We've competitively priced ourselves in the market based on the accuracy and amount of data across our 55+ tools. Your feedback is appreciated!

merroudj
merroudj
freelancer i Algeriet
Datornätverk, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

the top tool for tracking referrals and SEO

4,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The most essential and efficient tool for an SEO audit is SEMRush. Additionally, it is the most alluring and beneficial tool for traffic audits, site audits, backlink audits, and Semrush keyword research. Your results will be available to you immediately.

Fördelar:

All Semrush plans are reasonably priced for small and medium organizations, except the Pro plan. The information you learn from each individual Semrush part is quite interesting. Despite offering a lot of data, Semrush's interface is logically organized, and graphs and data visualizations make it simple to interpret the metrics offered. Dashboard graphics and ease of navigation. The SEO dashboard provides the essential data to comprehend your website's performance

Nackdelar:

Despite offering a lot of data, Semrush's interface is logically put out, and graphs and data visualizations make it simple to interpret the metrics offered. Although I tried to make the tests in the Competitive Analysis course a little bit easier because they were occasionally challenging, I truly liked using Semrush. There is just one user account included with each Semrush package, and adding more seats is pricey. You might not realize how pricey a subscription might get. Not a wise choice to suggest for novices...

för 2 månader sedan

Your detailed review is much appreciated, Merroudj! You've established an excellent organic workflow through the SEO toolkit. Your feedback about pricing is heard - we consider our user-feedback when updating features. Thanks!

Arika
Arika
Manager i Indien
Finansiella tjänster, 5 001-10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

The oldest and most reliable SEO tool

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: SEMRush is a very useful multi-purpose SEO tool that can help you track backlinks, research new keywords, and do technical SEO audit.

Fördelar:

1. SEMRush has a very huge database of keywords for research2. Well explained reporting and a seamless user flow3. API integrations are available to pull the data to the required database

Nackdelar:

The tool is very expensive and hence not everyone can afford it.

Katya
Developer i USA
Datormjukvara, 51-200 anställda

Great Software for Customer Research / Analytics

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Semrush is amazing for getting to know your customers. Being able to see exact searches made on Google from our audience is very valuable and they have options for every part of the marketing journey, from social media to SEO and article writing.

Fördelar:

I have used this software for a variety of reasons over the years. First, it was for social media topics and now it is for SEO and customer search research to get to know exactly what our audience is searching for online. It has been a tremendous help and is the next best thing to asking them face to face.

Nackdelar:

I found there to be a bit of a learning curve because there are just so many features and you need to learn how to get the most out of each one. It's a good problem to have, though, and support is available to help if needed.

Muzamil
Sales and Marketing Specialist i Storbritannien
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Powerful SEO tool with great capabilities

4,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We wanted a tool that can help us fill in our gaps in the industry on the side of SEO, SEMRUSH has helped us to optimize all our on-site pages, off-site and technical SEOs for the website. The tool helps in conducting keyword analysis and compares us with others in the market.

Fördelar:

The platform is great for many things such as website audit, link building, conducting backlink analysis, finding the keyword and backlinks gap, conducting competitive analysis, and finding the correct keywords for website optimization and website analytics.

Nackdelar:

Too many features can confuse the starters, and do require proper induction and training to be able to utilize everything within the platform. SEMRUSH only focuses on Google rankings, it would have been great to see other search engines too (Yahoo, bing, safari, etc). And it is a bit pricey and if one needs every feature then Guru gets more expensive.

för 4 månader sedan

Thanks for using our tool to fill in all the SEO data you could need! With over 55+ tools, we understand it can be a lot. We have created resources in our Knowledge Base and have links to "User Manual" in most of our tools. When you first sign up for an account, we can provide you with a live demo which will help make the interface easier to navigate :)

Rania
Technical solutions architect i Egypten
Marknadsföring och reklam, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Maximize your online visibility with the greatest end-to-end SEO, SEM, and SMM platform.

4,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We have saved an incredible amount of hours since the day I started to use Semrush, It provides us with all of the statistical data we really need to maximize our search engine visibility and to achieve the highest results in our PPC campaigns and paid advertising across search engines and social media marketing too. I cannot imagine how search engine marketers used to work without the information and statistics we collect from Semrush and websites like it, since Google doesn't provide us with enough information. I consider Semrush the most important factor in driving thousands and even millions of visitors to your website every day, and to escalating exponential online growth and traffic maximization to boost organic rankings, sales, social shares/mentions, and digital engagement.

Fördelar:

Semrush is my favourite end-to-end SEO platform with a comprehensive end-to-end feature-rich toolset to fulfil your SEO, SEM, and SMM. Some of the greatest Pros of Semrush and the reason why I really appreciate their efforts and that I never needed to switch to an alternative is because it has the most powerful tools for keyword research, competitive intelligence, link-building, organic position tracking, and prospecting high domain-authority websites for a potential digital PR opportunity to build and maintain a strong online reputation through link-building to drive more traffic and achieve broader brand-awareness. I have been implementing Semrush for my clients for over 4 years and since that day until now, while new services come and go, nothing has been as comprehensive as Semrush and no other tool has the deep analysis and the insightful reporting capabilities it has. I cannot explain the great, exceptional results I've achieved for my clients during the past four years by only using Semrush.

Nackdelar:

One critical issue I have been facing with Semrush for 4 years, since day one, until now, is the lack of an Arabic database for the Middle East region. This is a huge mistake by them, and I don't understand how come they still didn't take any action regarding it. This leads me to use another tool from their rivals for our Middle Eastern clients with no international presence strategy. One another super annoying bug that most of the people I invited to Semrush have mentioned, including my existing clients, is when trying to sign-up for the trial and the payment keeps failing until he decides to purchase, then it works! I mentioned this bug to them one year ago, but until now it was still happening.

för 5 månader sedan

We are grateful to be an essential part of your marketing strategies, Rania! As always, we appreciate your feedback about our Arabic databases. With a tool as large as ours, our development team backlog adds up quickly. We will ensure to share your feedback with them to put a little more steam behind it. Wishing you the best!

Sam
Owner, SEO i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare

My CRITICAL Tool for All Things SEO

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I love it. I made a decision years ago to go with Semrush as my #1 tool for SEO and I have not regretted that decision at all.

Fördelar:

I love how they are constantly adding new and very helpful tools as well as data to their platform. I feel like the value continues to grow as I use the platform.

Nackdelar:

There are a few things that I wish didn't cost extra to use.... such as the Agency platform.

Eric
Eric
Co-founder & VP of SEO i USA
Bil, 51-200 anställda

SEMrush is a must-have

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The overall experience has been extremely helpful & positive. This has helped us launch additional products & services for our customers and deliver exceptional value.

Fördelar:

Great access to data, the new Trends report is a nice feature. Ranking & benchmarking are great and the ability to manage all facets of the search campaigns from each project is very helpful. The resource library and certifications are great as well.

Nackdelar:

- Limited customizations of the reports (more pre-set templates/galleries would be nice & the ability to make changes to all reports in a group at once would help) - An aggregate dashboard would be helpful (to see the performance of all locations within an organization) - Each individual data set should be exportable into a PDF - or the ability to add a performance metric/visualization to the reports by adding it as a widget to the reporting library)

för 6 månader sedan

Hey Eric! Thank you for sharing your experience; we're more than happy to know that the overall experience with Semrush has been extremely helpful & positive. We want to kindly ask you to DM us via social media channels with your Semrush account email so we can put the cons you've listed to the radar of our product teams. Thanks in advance!

Iván
Iván
Marketing manager i Spanien

Övervägda alternativ:

De las mejores herramientas de Marketing pero muy cara

4,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Como herramienta los más de 4 años que la hemos usado nos ha satisfecho mucho, pero llega un momento que no la utilizamos tanto ya que también tenemos ahref, si tris y screamingfrog, y el gasto ya se nos hace muy elevado

Fördelar:

Tiene un conjunto muy completo de aplicaciones tanto para web y redes sociales, aunque la mitad no las uso porque nos dedicamos más al ppc y SEO

Nackdelar:

Es un gasto muy caro para nuestra agencia y por eso hemos decidido buscar otras herramientas más asequibles que cubren nuestra tarea

för 8 månader sedan

Hi Ivan! Thank you for the feedback. We of course would love customers from all over the world to be able to afford using Semrush for their tasks. We don't want to see you go - we'd love to connect 1:1 to help you to identify the optimal package for your needs. And you can always use our free plan, it is limited but still could be helpful!

Verifierad recensent
Marketing Program Manager i USA
Datorhårdvara, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

An SEO platform that grows in strength and capability

4,0 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: After almost a decade of using SEMrush, I can't recommend it highly enough. For a serious marketing research, it should be an essential component. There are many different types of data available in SEMrush. Being able to turn data into actionable KPIs is essential. SEMrush provides you with the information you need to make wise decisions and to do so daily. When it comes to creating a website, there are a lot of moving parts. With so many data points, creating a visual model is essential if you want to use the information proactively. SEMrush gives me the tools I need to improve the performance, speed, and intelligence of my websites.

Fördelar:

Any software has both internal and external benefits. On the exterior, I like to see good design, good navigation, and a good rate of work. It has one of the largest keyword databases among similar tools, as well as all the essential configurations like keyword magic tools that allow you to add stop words and all the other features that a current SEO tool should have. To keep our SEM and SEO teams in touch, we use SEMrush to get a lot of information regarding keywords, technical, and competition data. When we first started using SEMrush, we utilized it as an "add-on" to other products, but now it is our primary tool. SEMrush's API access is just another perk of an enterprise-level subscription. In addition, we use the organic research tool a lot to learn about our domain as well as our competitors'. While researching their competition and the market, the SEM team makes use of the "Competitive Intelligence Add-On" offered by SEMrush to gather information.

Nackdelar:

A lot of expertise and attention is required because the product's UI is so simple to use. A class of keywords may be necessary if you are new to digital marketing or SEO. Ultimately, it's not a huge problem. SEMrush has one flaw that irked me. At any given moment, you can only have one account open in your browser. When someone else logs in using the same account as you, you can't get back in.

Svar för SEMrush

för 8 månader sedan

Hello there! Thank you very much for your detailed review & for sharing your concerns. In our ToS, we state that each account allows limited number of devices and locations for simultaneous login - otherwise, our security system is triggered since more logins could mean unauthorised access. To prevent third parties from accessing your data, the account is logged out and you will have to restore the password.

Max
Digital Marketing Director i USA
Kundservice, 51-200 anställda

A Must Have Tool For Marketers

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I have been using Semrush for over two years now and I cannot imagine my professional life without it. It is a really basic but essential part of our marketing growth.

Fördelar:

The ease of use and the simplicity of the UX are unparalleled to other tools out there. The depth of features is also great and I love the fact that it does such a good training job to make things easy.

Nackdelar:

The reports and downloads are not too customizable which adds an extra layer of effort.

Steven
President i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare

SEMRush Rocks

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, I am happy and have found many uses for this software. I want better reporting for the nearly $230/month our small company pays though.

Fördelar:

Support on the Rep side, instant data points with a single click, simple reporting

Nackdelar:

Some features have been removed with the price changes, mainly in the reporting section - Reporting is important in my industry and SEMRush has removed many of the options here for small business to take advantage of your reporting services due to the price point being too high on the "next level up."

Kevin
SEO + Content Optimization i Kanada

The Standard for SEO Project Management

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I am very happy with the power that Semrush provides for managing, aggregating and reporting on SEO and related digital data. This is a top-tier offering in the space and has shown continual improvements and innovation over the years. I will continue to support and use Semrush in our business practice.

Fördelar:

Semrush continues to evolve and improve their software which is good news for SEO practitioners. The platform contains a LOT of features, many of which you may not ever require. Because it is feature rich, there is a learning curve that goes with using the software. But once you have that understanding in hand, Semrush offers great value for SEO and related digital marketing services.

Nackdelar:

Many new elements of the platform feel under baked. Have to pay to use each feature feels disingenuous...do I get no acknowledgement of using the software for over five years now? It would be nice to "test drive" new functions to determine if they offer value in the process. Having to pull out a credit card continually to add more data, or additional users, or test new features can bloat the price tag for Semrush considerably. Finally, having to reach out to Customer Service each time to you need to reconfigure your services is unnecessary in this era of SaaS -- improve the backend account management tool so users can "see" what they are paying for, please.

Robert
Robert
Founder & CEO i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda

Semrush is the critical

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: SEMRUSH dramatically changed how we do business from a marketing standpoint. The marketing insight into our competitors is something we analyze daily.

Fördelar:

The feature that impacted our business was the keyword research capabilities. This has solved the major rework problem when you find yourself chasing a bad keyword down a rabbit whole of frustration and time lot. Semrush solve this problem.

Nackdelar:

Hope for more content marketing features like the SEMRUSH version of their jarvisa.ai. SEMRUSH needs to build a similar tool and challenge the Jarvis community and charge 1/2 the price. This would give them more of a marketing edge

Verifierad recensent
Vice President, Innovation & Strategy i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11-50 anställda

Solid all-in-one for marketers

4,0 för 11 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Semrush offers pretty much everything you need to handle digital marketing and SEO. The feature-set is massive, from social posting and link disavowals to site health.

Nackdelar:

Semrush is a pretty classic "all-in-one" – jack of all trades, master of none. We routinely have to look at specialist software to get REALLY deep in any one area, but Semrush easily covers the 30-, 20- and 15,000-foot views.

Svar för SEMrush

för 10 månader sedan

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We were happy to know that our tool saved you some time.

Jorge
Product Manager i Nicaragua
Marknadsföring och reklam, 51-200 anställda

#1 Agency Competitor and Market Analysis Tool

5,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: SEMrush allows me and my team to keep up to date with digital marketing trends, news, and content. When it comes to competitor and market research, SEMrush is my go-to digital strategy tool to perform this process in a timely and efficient manner. Also, the keyword research tool makes my keyword planning more efficient and productive.

Fördelar:

SEMrush has helped our onboarding process smoother and more efficient as we have available significant insights into our new client's market and competitive landscape. Having all this data available straight away allows to focus on higher-level tasks rather than investing much time in regular research activity. Also, the resources section is the best. You guys show expertise through your courses and blogs.

Nackdelar:

I would suggest that there is a different sign-in scheme for agencies, for example, instead of signing in with one user, there should be an account type that allows an admin to grant user access to others while still being under the same plan. This will save time by not having to share credentials and keep resetting passwords.

Anuj
Anuj
SEO Analyst i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda

comprehensive SEO Marketing Tool For Business Clients

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Semrush is a comprehensive and easy to use marketing tool set that provides business owners and marketing managers with all the essential information they need. The magic of Semrush is that it allows to track our competitors' exact SEO strategies, read their back-links profile and see what keywords they are ranking for in the search engines. This way, we can easily replicate their results and outrank them by implementing these strategies Ourself.

Fördelar:

Semrush is the all-in-one marketing tool for search optimization. It helps to find best opportunities on the Internet, beat our competitors and stay ahead of Google search. It is a powerful and versatile suite of marketing tools designed to help search engine marketers and webmasters drive traffic, generate leads, and monitor their digital marketing campaigns. The SEMrush pro edition enables to take our SEO efforts to the next level with access to more data for better keyword research, content marketing tracking, local rankings monitoring and more.

Nackdelar:

No issue faced, It is best competitive research tool allowing people to track their keywords' positions on search engines.

Yassine
Yassine
Manager IT i Marocko
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

A real tresor of Content marketing strategy tool!

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: In my experience in getting accurate data, I always need to utilize the right instrument. My approach's success depends on the correctness of the data i'm willing to collet, insights, and intelligence. For keyword research, backlink analysis, and competitor analysis, Semrush was a critical choice and so the right tool. To get results, I'm always searching for trustworthy data and actionable insights. That what makes Semrush my go-to tool for content research and optimization. As such, an SEO strategy must be comprehensive.

Fördelar:

When it comes to search engine optimization, digital marketing, and business intelligence, Semrush is the one-stop solution for all of your requirements. Semrush allows me to get a better understanding of my customers or targets' demographics, such as their age, gender, and location, so that I can provide them with the most appropriate products and services. Day after day I'm more and more surprised to learn that spamming backlinks might do more harm than good to my search engine rankings. The Semrush Backlink Audit tool was the best assist for me in identifying and removing them, as well as a variety of other harmful elements. IMO all options are reasonably priced, with the exception of the Semrush Pro plan, which is prohibitively expensive for small and medium-sized businesses.

Nackdelar:

The product's friendly UI takes some expertise and awareness. Beginning SEO and digital marketing learners might take a cours on technical keywords, but overall it's not that big of a problem. What I didn't like the most about Semrush is that you can only log into one account at a time. However, if you share it and someone else logs in with the same account, the original user loses access. It would be nice if Semrush could fix this issue and notify any future users of unauthorized access.