Hive Recensioner

4,5 (171)

Om Hive

Hive is the only project management platform designed by its users. Because managing your work is a personal thing.

Lär dig mer om Hive

Fördelar:

The email integration and being able to create templates that can be re-​used - helpful when adding sponsorship details.

Nackdelar:

The chat constantly messed up and either didn't show messages or just didn't notify me.

Betyg för Hive

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Hive har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 171 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Hive tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (171)

Robert
Robert
Project Manager i USA
Maskin- eller industriteknik, 2-10 anställda

The Only Project Management Software with the Features I need

Fördelar:

Hive is the only project management software that is cloud collaborative, has infinite sub tasks, and Gantt charts so it was an easy choice. Also it is not Microsoft Project so I don't have to deal with their insane billing methods. Chatting inside tasks or letting task owners turn sub tasks into their own projects is great. Everyone can keep up with who is working on what and who needs help or what is holding up the project. Sign in and billing is super easy. Support is extremely reactive when I have questions. There is a bunch of stats on task completion that I don't use, but look useful.

Nackdelar:

The mobile app has significantly reduced functionality compared to desktop.

Sadie
Media and Marketing Manager i USA
Recensentens källa

Thank you Hive for making our business run seamlessly!

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Hive has made communication between our company's team easy. Now, we don't have to constantly call each other, have follow-up meetings, and walk into each other's offices. We can simply log into Hive and see who is doing what. We know when things are due and what needs to be done next. Because of Hive communication is easy so we can focus on getting jobs done for clients and getting them done on time.

Fördelar:

Hive is ridiculously user friendly. I like most how our team can collaborate on different tasks and we all know who is doing what and when. We also know when everything is due and what is to be done next. It makes communication and completing tasks practically effortless. Now we can focus less on the lists and to-do's because of Hive; now, we have more time to focus on actually completing the tasks themselves. Because of Hive, we can get jobs completed for customers on time. I also really like the time clock feature, where we can log our hours for different tasks and clients. Plus, anytime I have questions or troubles, the Hive customer support team is right there, ready to help. I can't rave about Hive enough.

Nackdelar:

I honestly have nothing that I least like about this software. It's an amazing product that myself and our company uses every day.

Courtney
Courtney
System Administrator i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 10 000+ anställda

Communication, Deadlines and Task assignments

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: It's a useful tool for keeping track of everything you have to do. A fantastic platform that prioritizes its users by offering low-code alternatives for constructing automated forms and other labor-saving features. More people will use the software, and it will be more adaptable.

Fördelar:

It was a helpful resource for organizing our work. The platform's emphasis on its users contributes to its widespread popularity and adaptability. Low-code form and automation possibilities on a fantastic platform for streamlining our operations. However, reporting at the corporate level has received scant consideration.

Nackdelar:

There's room for improvement in the price system. For instance, regardless of the size of your team, you're limited to 500 automations, regardless of how many seats you buy. The gap between one level of service and the next is fairly wide, making the decision to upgrade a major one.

Marketing Consultant i Storbritannien

Good Software for small teams

3,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It was an easy to use software, but we needed more functionality.

Fördelar:

It was easy to use and implement and roll out in our small business.

Nackdelar:

Unfortunately, the software was very slow at times and some of my employees reported very long waiting times. One of my employees was not able to use it on Linux PC.

Jhanvi
SEO Team Leader i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 501-1 000 anställda

Perfect Software for Projects Management

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It's a powerful projects management software for organization's that woks on multiple projects and teams. Great to go with this software.

Fördelar:

This software allows to handle multiple projects. It offers many useful features to setup and track tasks with team. It's very easy to use and time saving tool.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes i noticed that realtime notifications makes issue. Otherwise it's perfect for projects management.

Jennifer
President i USA

Fantastic Project Management Tool for Agencies

4,0 för 9 månader sedan

Fördelar:

The intuitive nature of Hive's functionality makes it easy for anyone to use and to quick to onboard and learn. The ability to move between different views allows users to the program in their favorite mode. Once you've set up templates it makes building cadenced projects even more simple.

Nackdelar:

I would love to see the ability to quote jobs added to Hive - it would help eliminate another program we use at the Agency.

för 4 månader sedan

Thanks for the great review, Jennifer! We're thrilled to hear Hive helps your team stay organized.

Christopher
Owner i USA

Love Hive!!

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Organization, costing, task management. The Hive app and mobile are also awesome!

Fördelar:

We are a small digital marketing firm. We had tried other programs, but Hive had the best package of support, collaboration and work flow!

Nackdelar:

Time tracking needs some work, but that is eclipsed by the wonders of version control and mark up of assets prior to approval.

Frank X.
Frank X.
Managing Partner i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11-50 anställda

Truly Insightful Project Management for Agencies

Fördelar:

The multiple team and dashboard views are a difference maker for our team, as well as the agency view which helps us anticipate and overcome potential bottlenecks.

Nackdelar:

The mobile app is not nearly as robust as the desktop version.

Tanya
Head of Marketing i Tyskland
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

No shipping issues, well rounded communications via the key account manager and tickets

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Its simple, easy, well organised and user friendly. Easy to create and manage stocks and restock, track current supplies, track arrivals and returns. There are simple and clear instructions for everything.

Nackdelar:

Not too much to say, in general the app is not as good as the web version.

Herman
Educator i Taiwan
E-lärande, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Hive is a useful networking tool

4,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I have improved communication between myself and colleagues.

Fördelar:

Very few bugs and delays. The software seems to function smoothly and the customer support is prompt and effective.

Nackdelar:

The general design could be made more visually appealing, but there is very little problems with the functionality.

Mohit
Customer Success Manager i Indien
Informationstjänster, 501-1 000 anställda

Calendar management and Real-time edits

4,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We are still in the learning (initial) stage of the Product usage.

Fördelar:

The analysis and graphical presentation available is very useful to the Higher and Mid-level management.

Nackdelar:

Tracking of edits and modifications made by users is bit difficult.

för 11 månader sedan

Thanks for the feedback, Mohit! It's awesome to hear Hive has already helped your team in the early stages of using the product. Cheers!

Sudhir
Planning Engineer i Jordanien
Konstruktion, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

An effective collaborative tool for managing projects and tasks in detail

4,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: As a result of Hive's unique workflow planning and management software suite, the team was able to keep track of all the details and monitor all the tasks, as well as raise the attention on due dates and priorities by each team member and clients on a regular basis.

Fördelar:

Hive allows the development of the team's capabilities to follow up on all projects on one system, as it provides us with enough flexibility to display different information in detail about all our projects independently or at once. Hive, through its capabilities to promote effective communication between team members, enables them to be familiar with all the details of workflow plans and also all the requirements of different tasks. I like in Hive the ease of preparing work schedules, and also the automatic update of the start and end dates of activities, and it is equipped with several views, enabling you to get a distinct view of work programs. Hive enables you through the project dashboard to know all the information you need, and also for each member of the team to know the tasks to be followed up and the dates for closing them.

Nackdelar:

Not a lot of complications, Hive is very easy to use and all members can do their jobs directly through it. I just find that Hive needs more automation, especially with regard to updating the start and end dates of missions, also some improvements must be added with regard to search options, because in the current situation we cannot reach accurate results.

för 4 månader sedan

Thank you for leaving us a review, Sudhir! We are so glad Hive keeps your team organized and on task. Cheers!

Jeff
Director of Brand Development i USA

A Great Tool For An Old Dog Who's Still Learning New Tricks

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: All jobs are run through Hive so we solve all our team productivity, scheduling and asset sharing (not final assets but briefs, notes, schedules, background documents, comps, etc) through the tool. We do not currently use the tool for client interaction, sharing or as an approval mechanism although we would like to.

Fördelar:

I very much like the ablility to integrate IM, email and the productivity capabilities into one tool. It's a fantastic way to keep a 360-degree record of every job.

Nackdelar:

I do find that there is a huge learning curve for someone like me. I've been in this business for a long time but have always relied on others in supporting roles like traffic and production. Working for a small company where I am now responsible for everything from strategy to implementation and project management is a big challenge in and of itself. But learning the software on top of that does take time. It's not necessarily intuitive for someone like me that hasn't used other productivity software. Finding help and instructional videos to help me learn the basics and progress is somewhat difficult. I find myself spending lots of time sifting through the blog, doing Google and YouTube searches and reaching out through he tool's chat capability (often times it takes several hours to get a response). I wish there was a channel with all the videos that were well organized into a series of tutorials that would get you up and running quickly. I do a lot of trial and error and "learn by doing" on the platform. Again, because I'm a newbie, I suspect that would be the same no matter which tool I was using and probably isn't an issue for my younger, software native, brethren.

James
Project Manager i Tyskland
Transport / lastbil / järnväg, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

"One of the most functional software for project managers and entrepreneurs."

4,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The best thing and the most productive benefit of the hive are that it can alter anything into an engaging task. Thus, with the multiple features and simple interface, this software is bringing a wide range of work opportunities. Hence, to be on track you need such easy-to-use software with the best integration and drag plus drop attributes. In short, the hive is one of the most functional software for entrepreneurs and other users. The easy-to-use keys and appealing dashboard make it quite interesting for users to work. Thus, bring it one and enjoy the unlimited proactive tools.

Fördelar:

As quoted, this is one of the best and first management platforms supporting democracy. So, this software manages the whole working schedule very well for the users. Thus, you will regulate the timings and working strategies with the help of this tool. Hive helps in the engaging audience and provides productivity with collaborative teamwork.

Nackdelar:

Having no problem is a problem. So, when it comes to hives then a lot of users complain about the notifications that don't pop up while working. Thus, there are many analytical report generation and buffering issues that customers encounter.

för 4 månader sedan

Thank you for leaving a review, James! We appreciate your support, and are thrilled to hear the benefits your team has seen with Hive.

Nate
Nate
Senior Content Strategy Manager i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 201-500 anställda

Hive Keeps Us Organized

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Very satisfied and very positive! If you need a project management tool I would 100% recommend Hive. If you have a management tool and are also using a chat app like google hangouts or Slack I'd make the switch to house it all in one place.

Fördelar:

Besides the obvious project management features that Hive excels at and that our team uses daily, the biggest gamechanger (and one I didn't expect when we launched Hive to be so impactful) is the chat function. For companies or groups who employ other apps like Slack, Hive offers a more streamlined place to hold all of your conversations in the same platform you manage and keep track of your work. It's been a huge boost for our team to have group and individual chats.

Nackdelar:

Hive is still making changes and updates to its platform. This is typically a benefit as we appreciate working with a platform that is always seeking to optimize and improve. However there has been a few bugs due to updates that have limited access into the platform for a small amount of time (less than an hour). The issue is usually resolved quickly but it does set us back if and when it happens.

för 2 år sedan

Thanks for your great review, Nate! We're happy to hear you enjoy using Hive. We are always working to improve the platform and launch new features with minimal impact on our users. Your feedback is appreciated and will be passed along to the product team. Thanks for being a part of the Hive family!

Tyler
Founder i USA

Hive Changed my life

Fördelar:

Hive is the single best end-to-end project management software on the market. I've tried pretty much all of them and they hide critical features behind tiered payment plans unnecessarily. I have team members all across the world and we all use it to stay on top of critical projects daily. I especially love the forms feature for standard or weekly tasks. Every single time I've reached out to customer service regarding questions or issues they've been professional and especially helpful to me. They've always known how to help, gone out of their way to make sure I was satisfied, and given me exactly what I need. In my opinion, Hive knocks every single other task or project management software out of the water. It has increased our productivity, simplified our communication, prevented issues with clients, and given everyone in my company peace of mind.

Nackdelar:

The app for the phone isn't as functional as the desktop app for Mac or the online version.

Grace
Grace
Digital Marketing Analyst i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 10 000+ anställda

It is worth a try.

4,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: For basic or complex project management it is robust enough in terms of tools and flexibility. It has many functions and the established tasks are accomplished in shorter time frames.

Fördelar:

It is easy to access as it is compatible with a variety of operating systems. When I start new projects, I can keep track of the ongoing ones. My favorite aspects are the division of projects by phases, the customizable timeline, being able to budget/schedule, and set a defined framework. The labels and colors help me individualize and highlight project phases for a better overview and control.

Nackdelar:

*Using the mobile version, I see that it limits the functionality and potential of Hive. *Also there should be clearer tutorials for the initial setup. ...However, once it is all set up, it is very nice to work on projects, but it could save headaches at the beginning.

för 10 månader sedan

Thanks for leaving this review, Grace! We are so happy to hear that Hive helps you and your team stay on track of projects and tasks. Also, we are re-vamping our onboarding, and your advice helps us during the process! Cheers!

Jon
Manager i Kanada
Konstruktion, 51-200 anställda

Amazing Collaborative Project Management Tool

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall, really like this software for our larger and more complex projects. We have seen an increase in collaboration and information sharing, and a decrease in missed deadlines, confusion, and forgotten tasks. The features are helpful and help users to gain deeper insights into the project. You cna csutomize the interface to suit your needs. HIghly recommend this for any team looking for assistance and a platform to work together. Great Software!

Fördelar:

This software not only helps to develop collaboration, but also encourages it with its ease of use and features. We use the software across our company to assist with developing workflows for our multistep projects. We can map out our steps, objectives and responsibilities. The multiple view options helps us to look at progress from different perspectives and gauge where we are.

Nackdelar:

Can take some time to get used to and set up. Does require a lot of assistance when introducing the software to beginner users. Doesnt take long after the first few tries.

i fjol

Thank you for this great review, Jon! We are thrilled to know that Hive is helping your team run complex projects with features that are not only useful, but also intuitive. As part of the Hive community, we'd love to hear your ideas and thoughts about how we can build Hive together. Visit our Canny page to let us know what you'd like to see in Hive next! https://hiveteams.canny.io/feature-requests

Prabhdeep
Software Engineer i
, 10 000+ anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Hive Review

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Fördelar:

It's really customizable. You can view the same project in a lot of different ways. It also great that you have a bunch of separate projects, but can view them all together with summary view. There are just so many options that it really fits the needs of my whole team.

Nackdelar:

I wish there were more integrations, but I think they are working on adding more. Also, I would love if they could add time tracking, but besides that there isn't too much I dislike. I had some trouble figuring out the new forms feature, but the customer support team was really helpful in getting that resolved.

Carolina
principal i USA
Arkitektur och planering, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great application for managing multiple projects

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I'm able to tell the clients exactly in what stage their project is in a few clicks. No task is or project is left behind!

Fördelar:

How easy it is to see the progress, or lack, of progress of a project. The analytics part is also very helpful especially the time spend on different task.

Nackdelar:

The phone version is slow. I would like to be log in in my account instead of having to log on all the time.

Yusuf
Game Developer i Turkiet
Programutveckling, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Hive is a really nice project management software.

Fördelar:

With Hive, you can catch up with your team and have very good interactions with them. It's a great piece of software that delivers almost all your needs for a team at good prices.

Nackdelar:

Honestly, there isn't much in Hive that I don't like or think it does badly.

för 4 månader sedan

Thank you for the review, Yusuf! We're happy to hear Hive helps your team. Cheers!

Project Manager i USA
Datormjukvara, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Hive is a very good Project Management software tool, only lacking on budget / reporting.

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Hive is a good project management tool when you focus on the projects. If you want to track the budget along with the project progress, it is lacking several features that would make that possible.

Fördelar:

Hive allows for a few different method of project management for both agile and waterfall projects. It has built in time tracking and you can invite clients without having to pay a fee for them to be in your system. The forecasting tools are helpful and has most of everything you would expect to see in a project management system.

Nackdelar:

There are two things missing from this software that would make it a great tool. The first of which is an individual users task list that can be prioritized. Each of our employees wants to see what they are responsible for across all projects and then set priority without having to use a separate program (like Asana). Also, Hive does not do much to address the budgeting side of project management, so there is not a lot of insight to how the budget is being used or reporting back to the client on budget over time of the project, let alone any type of portfolio management.

CEO i Côte d’Ivoire
Datormjukvara, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1 + år
Recensentens källa

best tool for management projects

4,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: my overall experience with the hive is that it is profitable

Fördelar:

What I like about this tool is that it helps to see the weaknesses of our company in terms of management and helps us to improve them.

Nackdelar:

what I would like to see again in hive is that the mobile application is full of few features compared to the computer one

för 4 månader sedan

Thank you for the review! It's awesome to hear how Hive helps your team. Cheers!

Joanna
Staff Scientist i USA
Forskning, 2-10 anställda

Hive Review

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Hive makes it easy to organize data and consolidate information through grouping together actions by their progress in their assigned project. It allows everyone to know what is going on and what needs to be done. Working in multiple locations in a small company makes it hard to always communicate all your actions to your coworkers, but Hive provides a great way to keep everyone updated.

Fördelar:

The organizational methods, grouping actions into their progress status, and viewing actions of all the members makes working together as a small company much easier.

Nackdelar:

That projects do not immediately show up on the pinned bar to all members that can view the group and that there isn't a more consolidated area to specifically attach files in each project.

Krystie
Production Manager i USA
Detaljhandel, 2-10 anställda

Hive is the Bee's Knees!

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, Hive is a great tool to not only organize your daily tasks but to keep communication open throughout the office. We love using Hive!

Fördelar:

This software helped us increase our communication with each other throughout the office. Before using Hive we emailed everything and our communication was severely lacking. Now, using Hive, we communicate more frequently!

Nackdelar:

At first, it took a little to get used to the task manager. Once I figured it out it was really easy to use and everything seemed to flow much more easily.

för 2 år sedan

Hi Krystie, Thanks so much for your kind words. We're thrilled to hear that Hive has cut down on emails back and forth. If you ever need anything from us, feel free to reach out to [email protected] Best, The Hive Team