Algolia Recensioner

4,7 (65)

Om Algolia

Algolia är en ledande sök-API för hemsidor och mobilappar. Enkel att implementera och utvecklarfokuserad.

Lär dig mer om Algolia

Nackdelar:

It was not "plug and play. The implementation is integrated in the website and you need to work on the interface before you can implement it correctly.

Betyg för Algolia

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Algolia har ett totalt betyg på 4,7 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 65 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Algolia tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (65)

Alejandro Javier
Alejandro Javier
CEO i Mexiko
Recensentens källa

The best search system for firestore

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Thanks to Algolia, I integrated a search system in my project made with Angular / Fire. Now I am thinking of integrating its geo-search. Hopefully, it will be as good as your search with firestore.

Fördelar:

The best of all is the ease of integration with your project, both to the back and front, and how easy it is to build the queries.

Nackdelar:

That it does not have a pay per use as firebase does, you only have 2 options, the free account or the payment commitment, use or do not use all your operations for which you are going to pay

Svar för Algolia

i fjol

Hi there, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you were able to get up and running with your project. For geo-search questions, or anything else, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Survy
CTO i USA

Övervägda alternativ:

Very easy to get started

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Fördelar:

The documentation is very well organized and so it was easy for us as a startup to add search functionality to our product. There is an official python client package, including packages for other languages.

Nackdelar:

It's a bit expensive so we'll have to evaluate at the time we want to scale.

Head of Partnerships i Nederländerna
Internet, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod
Recensentens källa

Decent search for okay pricing

2,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: The algorithm can be quite good, but you need to twist te right knobs to get that result. This also goes for the implementation.

Fördelar:

Algolia is a tool that comes with a lot of features. However, it's not as easy to implement as you would think.

Nackdelar:

It was not "plug and play". The implementation is integrated in the website and you need to work on the interface before you can implement it correctly.

Fedor
CTO i Finland
Finansiella tjänster, 11-50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Super simple full-text search for Firebase

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Super easy-to-use, feature-rich and developer-friendly.

Fördelar:

Setting up full-text search of data stored in Firebase won't take longer than one day. Extremely easy-to-use ready-made components for Vue.js made our front-end developer happy and significantly reduced time to market.

Nackdelar:

I see Algolia a bit expensive for the cases where full-text search is just a nice-to-have feature. However we made our front-end to display data from Algolia only (originally data was retrieved from Firebase), and this pays off.

Silas
CEO i Brasilien

Fast Setup

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I use algolia to give my users a smart search, analyzing I saw that most users never search for the correct term, so algolia was essential to solve this problem, making users actually find what they are looking for.

Fördelar:

Ease of configuration regardless of language, in a few clicks you can already use it and speed in consultations

Nackdelar:

I believe it's still a little expensive for an early stage startup

Svar för Algolia

för 8 månader sedan

Thank you Silas!

Ricardo
Ricardo
Ecommerce Director i Panama
Detaljhandel, 501-1 000 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Good tool to handle your queries and get info back

4,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Good, but couldn't handle our big catalog.

Fördelar:

Worked flawlessly with the search engine and the data it compiled, it did what it had to do.

Nackdelar:

We had issues with our data, it was taking too much time to gather the product data and store it. We have over 1 million SKUs of products in 14 storefronts and it was too much for it.

Jeff
eCommerce Manager i USA
Detaljhandel, 501-1 000 anställda

Gamechanger

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It's completely positive. They respond to support requests in a reasonable amount of time and are amenable to contract upgrades mid-cycle to facilitate unplanned growth.

Fördelar:

Algolia revolutionized our customer experience. Our customer contact volume dropped dramatically almost immediately after implementation. Instant Search and greatly improved results pages reduced the need for assistance. Our users were finally able to search instead of navigate.

Nackdelar:

We operate a 100+ location brick and mortar retail chain and function as a BOPIS platform. Each of our locations have a unique assortment of products, so indexing has to treat each item at each location as an individual entry and that increases the time for the index operations.

CEO i USA

Simple

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It's great. you guys fully simplify what it means to get up and running with 5 lines of code.

Fördelar:

"Simple" is the word that I can use to describe Algolia. The ease of plugging in a link and getting into executing faster is a plus.

Nackdelar:

Pricing is great for a small project. I think having a model review for big enterprise could be great in term of how much it cost us to use you guys; as we are looking into using algolia for some large project.

Andrew
Creative & Managing Director i Australien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Extending the capability of other platforms

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Extremely positive. Fast to implement and very few issues.

Fördelar:

We use Algolia to provide deeper search functionality than in provided out-of-the-box by most content management systems. Algolia provides a richer search experience and is easy to integrate and configure.

Nackdelar:

No direct drawbacks. We've used it successfully for many years, and our clients understand that to offer quality search functionality to their customers, incurs a cost. I say this as many of the existing reviews say Algolia is expensive.

Nicholas
Product Designer i Storbritannien
Design, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Well documented and good integration with many services

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Very good. Easy set up and the scope of features went beyond expectations.

Fördelar:

I use Algolia as an integration for an iOS app. The documentation to get started was excellent And I got going in less than 20 minutes. I’m by no means an experienced developer but found the documentation easy to read through and understand.

Nackdelar:

On occasion I’d get a little confused by the UI and the terms used.

johan
johan
CTO i Tyskland
Lyxvaror och smycken, 11-50 anställda

Algolia search works well

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall experience has been regular.
In general we needed around 2 months with 2 experienced wordpress developers to be able to implement Algolia which now works ok.

Fördelar:

The clear analytics and ease to separate accounts when using multiple of them, however this comes at a high cost.

Nackdelar:

The difficulty to implement with wordpress. The high cost. The lack of flexibility when integrating with other sistems that algolia does not come out of the box for.

Mike
Owner i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda

We love Algolia

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: We implemented Algolia for hosted search so that users can have a better search experience than the native ones provided by Shopify, WordPress, and Zendesk, and also so they can search across all three at once. We also looked at Swiftype, but we really loved how instant the Algolia search loaded. Implementation was easy and we always receive great help when we contact Algolia about questions or problems. Some of the integrations we used were in beta and the devs on each worked with us closely and quickly to get us up and really supported us well. Algolia has been fantastic for our business and we would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for the best search out there. You can't beat the speed, and the ease of integration and support you receive have made it one of my favorite services that we use.

Fördelar:

Super fast search Great, responsive, engineer level support Easy integration and lots of premade plugins

Nackdelar:

You can't drag and drop manipulate search results from their dashboard like you can with Swiftype (but you can develop around that if it's an important feature)

Principal i Malaysia
Sjukhus och hälsovård, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Jekyll Algolia plugin for a personal blog

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience has been excellent.

Fördelar:

Installing the Jekyll Algolia plugin was easy. Simple-to-follow documentation, even for a non-techie like myself. Further, the official Algolia Community forum is a place where I can find answers to questions I might have. Free of charge (community plan) with no time limit. The Community plan, which is all I need at this stage (my blog currently has fewer than 30 pages in total) is free of charge. Relevant search results. The Algolia software is able to take into account similar key terms and typo errors. Search results are instant (hence "InstantSearch"), which I believe is more user-friendly than having to press 'Enter' or clicking/tapping a button to see the search results. The search user interface looks good.

Nackdelar:

Some search terms don't show up in the results, i.e. "no results." I probably need to configure the plugin to optimize site search.

Ecommerce Manager i Israel
Detaljhandel, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Very good but very expensive

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall I do love the result but I'm not sure it justifies the expense.

Fördelar:

The sheer speed of the search is astonishing. You get results in next to no time. It's amazing as compared to a mysql query based search that Magento generally offers.

Nackdelar:

Cost, it is very very expensive. They also do not offer much in the way of support unless you pay even more. So you are stuck with trying to wade through their documentation which is not written very clearly to get the best results.

Ryan
Head of Product i Kanada

More than just search

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: We've been using Algolia to power search on our local directory in Canada. As we continued to add functionality to different parts of the application a phrase kept popping up "Why not just use algolia for that?". Basically once you start syncing your db with algolia you end up with lots of situations where it's easier (and faster) to just fetch data from Algolia than it is to make a call to the database. Especially when you have client side features. We're now on their best package, all and all we're really happy with Algolia, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Product Manager i Storbritannien
Affärsmaterial och utrustning, 51-200 anställda

Lightening quick on-site search

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Algolia search has increased our conversion rates, and provides a much better user experience than any of the other instant search providers we tried. I wouldn't want to move away from algolia as the functionality and potential it offers is so great.

Fördelar:

The speed of the search is outstanding. We have implemented it to allow customers to live search our product catalog of over 10000 items and it handles this impeccably. It also plays well with different frameworks, and the documentation is clear.

Nackdelar:

If you were a non-technical user, then the software would be difficult to understand.

Co-Founder and CMO i Frankrike
Internet, 2-10 anställda

Search made easy

Fördelar:

Great documentation and absolutely incredible customer support. Their developers answer technical questions, and provide you with custom code to fit your implementation.

Nackdelar:

The free plan includes a lot of operations per month, but as soon as you go over the limits, the pricing becomes quite aggressive. I'd rather pay per use, for the exact number of operations performed.

Ashi
Ashi
Product Manager @ eMusic i USA
Recensentens källa

Powerful tool for managing your search engine and optimizing results

Fördelar:

The flexibility it allows for managing the types of results users get for different types of products. They allow for many different attributes to control the different products will be displayed on your site. I would also commend their support team that really helped us optimize the way we've been doing things with a lot of great advice and consultation sessions

Nackdelar:

Different variables for optimizing search results can be somewhat confusing, but their great customer support and documentation does a great job helping out when needed

London
Student i USA
E-lärande, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Algolia is the best option for search

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, I've absolutely loved it. I think they recently changed their free tier so that it makes more sense and I've really appreciated that. I've been recommending it to every friend that's building a site that relies on search because I feel like it works better than the custom Google search bar, and you have more control and clarity as to what's going on.

Fördelar:

Algolia was dead-simple to set up. It literally took me a few hours from finding it to having it working on my dataset. The queries are easy, setting up rules is easy. It's just fantastic.

Nackdelar:

On the free version of PythonAnywhere they have certain URLs blocked and couldn't figure out how to unblock Algolia's separately, which was slightly annoying. In the end I just ended up paying about $5 a month for a PythonAnywhere account that had everything unblocked.

Hugo
CTO i Frankrike
Recensentens källa

Algolia has become an essential part of our website

Fördelar:

What I like most: the React library and the amazing effort the team has put out to make is flawless! More generally, the response time is great and the docs are really helpful

Nackdelar:

Importing data in the interface doesn't work on my side, I would also need more tools to migrate/update data based on queries

Hardware Engineer i Nigeria
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Give Your Customers Amazing Experiences with Algolia

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Algolia Search gives our customers unique experiences. They can easily find whatever they need. With Algolia Search, they trust us more

Fördelar:

It helps our customers find exactly what they are looking for. It provides a platform on which we can easily achieve our customer-focus objective. It creates a unique bond between us and our clients

Nackdelar:

I love all the features on offer on Algolia. I have no complaints

CEO & Founder i Tyskland
Recensentens källa

Delightful user experience both as an end user but also developer.

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Easy to setup, cost effective search on the cloud.

Fördelar:

Algolia provides an amazing search platform on the cloud. In literally a few steps and minutes you are able to have a good enough search (excluding time to populate it). I had no experience with other search engines like Elasticsearch before hand and I still found it greatly easy. The settings can be defined on the dashboard or via the API which can be both a good and a bad as it can cause miss-configuration. Lastly it is really fast, honestly I worked in commerce shops that build their own search and had to maintain it etc for less than 200k products, now I see that this was well, for no reason.

Nackdelar:

As a developer the main problem is the documentation. It lacks, it seems incomplete and although they try to show more languages it would be better to focus on coverage than language adaption.

Pierre-Olivier
CTO i Frankrike
Mediaproduktion, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Best quick and go solution

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Algolia is really a blazing fast search solution shorting the time to market. I realy recomande it for user search experience. Now there is one realy missing feature: ability to search by field at search time. Example I have an index with {name, type, location}, search fields are name and location. but for some reason I want to search only in location that match: "t?t?"
This is really a topic for advanced search.

Farid
Developer i Frankrike
Datormjukvara, Egenföretagare

Easy and accurate

Fördelar:

Algolia search is very easy to implement and I could test it very easily. I wanted an alternative to Google's product but without loosing quality and that's exactly what I've found with Algolia.

Nackdelar:

I tested it a lot, trying places to see if it always worked. The only place I couldn't find was Mount Everest (Google could). I wrote an email to Algolia support but it didn't seem they could do anything about it.

Francisco
Francisco
Co-Founder i Venezuela
Recensentens källa

The best search tool on the market

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Allowing my users and customers to see the best results regarding their search. All of this as quick as it possibly can be. Nothing - Can´t complain . I guess the fact that I can´t fully use it but I´m ok with it since my developing team has no real issue with it.

Fördelar:

The fact that it gives our clients the most accurate results in a matter of milliseconds. Algolia continues to improve on a weekly basis and makes our website even better with every update.