Om monday.com

monday.com är ett molnbaserat arbetsoperativsystem där team sköter sina projekt och sitt dagliga arbete, oavsett om de är på kontoret, hemma eller på språng.

Lär dig mer om monday.com

Fördelar:

I do like how its helps with organization and timelines...alot have to do list but this one integrates deadlines into the display in a way you can visually see it right away.

Nackdelar:

The layout is confusing and hard to follow the chain of events in each task.

Betyg för monday.com

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

monday.com har ett totalt betyg på 4,6 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 3 112 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt monday.com tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (3 112)

Jose J
Jose J
CTO i USA
Marknadsundersökning, 2-10 anställda

Great Project Management and Creative Ideation Tool

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Monday is a great CRM, project management and sales tool. Even though, I believe they have many features to upgrade and improve.

Fördelar:

I like Monday simple approach to create tasks and organize ideas with labels. The collaboration features are very flexible and that's something my team loves.

Nackdelar:

I believe certain aspects of the user interface are distracting, for example the strong colors highlights can confuse the focus point of the screen you're at.

Övervägda alternativ: Microsoft OneNote

Anledningar att välja monday.com: Additional options I found useful on Monday

Tidigare programvara: Taskade

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: Main reason to choose Monday was the fair price.

Lauren
Programs Manager i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 11-50 anställda

Good Tracking System

4,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: At first it was a great tool to play around with to figure out the best way to track our event and who was working on what portion. The quick look at the colors to see the progress was great. There was a place to put notes and mention people in posts to let them know there are tasks waiting for them. However, the customization was not the best. If you added one column to a section, it added it in for all sections. I did not have the time to take a deep dive but maybe if we got a higher package we would have more functions to organize. It was encouraging/discouraging to see the progress of the event and held people to be accountable for their portion. However, having to update this daily as we got closer to our event got too laborious to do. In concept, it's a good tool, but was not the right fit for my company and I.

Fördelar:

That I was able to see what my co-workers were working on and their progress with the task. They used easy-to-view color-coded options.

Nackdelar:

You are able to clearly see the progress of your co-workers, however, it is hard to make updates or edits to the task. There is an area to make notes, however, it is not in the front for people to see right away. You need to click in to the whole task. Also, when you make a column for one section it creates it for all. Some columns are not necessary for each section and can be confusing when updating.

Freelance Writer and Blogger i Sydafrika
Skriva och redigera, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Good for planning but has a learning curve

3,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It is a great product, but I feel like it is not a great fit for me and my business, or I found it difficult to learn and set it up how I want it to serve me and my business.

Fördelar:

I like that you can customize and plan your workflows and your project boards. You can set up different boards for each project and set a workflow according to time and the different tasks that are necessary for each project.You can see all your project deadlines and tasks in a calendar so you can also see where you need to focus on. I use Monday.com only for myself, but teams can be added and tasks can be assigned, but they can be tracked and you can be notified when a task status changes. I think this is very helpful for teams.

Nackdelar:

Personally, I find it difficult to use. Although it has many great features, especially when just starting, I found it difficult to know how to add tasks, or how to create a proper workflow. If you just use the boards for standalone projects, it is easy to use though.

Svar för monday.com

förra veckan

Hey! Thanks so much for leaving a review and sharing your experience! We are sorry to hear setup and implementation were a bit difficult. We would love to help you flesh out some great workflows so you can use your account to its full potential! Please send us an email at [email protected] and we will help get you set up for success!

Roldan
Roldan
Web UX/UI Designer/Developer i Filippinerna
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Projet Managment is a breeze!

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, excellent! I mean, I have used several PMS like Trello, Slack, Jira, Wrike and the likes - Monday.com is the fireworks and the linchpin in the industry. If you have critical projects to manage (which I'm talking about project managers) this one is indespinsable.

Fördelar:

Workflow Configuration. Here, you can configure your workflow to your hearts content - supported by hundreds of there available widgets. Automation. A killer feature of Monday.com I haven't used or found with some other PMS. It does a good job of nudging everyone of everyday tasks. Customizability. Fairly user friendly. Customized modules, visuals, workflows etc. You name it. Customer Support. Best customer support with high product knowledge.

Nackdelar:

Price. This can be expensive for solo users. But, then again they have free provisions for single users with threshold in it obviously. Technical. This can be technically taxing at first. Can be complicated for first time user, which is understandable for a Project Management Software with wider and deeper span. Glitches. Some of the function tends to glitch sometimes. Such with you colorize text to emphasize it. Tends to go against the user.

Övervägda alternativ: Jira, Trello och Wrike

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: Monday.com got it all. This has been developed with end-user in mind. We've tried Jira - which is also the reason why we find Monday.com because Jira works almost opposite of Monday.com. Monday.com is a breeze to use.

Executive Director i USA
Psykisk vård, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great for nonprofit start ups

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Monday has allowed us to cost effectively scale our services to meet the demand of our Warriors in need of mental health services.

Fördelar:

The flexibility to build a customized product that fits our needs. Monday allows us to create automations that help communicate and roster clients into services.

Nackdelar:

The user interface can get a bit burdensome to make all the automations work.

Övervägda alternativ: Airtable och Google Sheets

Anledningar att välja monday.com: We needed automation to organize and communicate with our clients and vendors.

Tidigare programvara: Google Sheets

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: Monday.com has the flexibility we need to build out our systems while still being HIPPA compliment. This is a very rare combination but luckily, it is at a very attractive price point that allows us to scale our operations.

Jeremy
Digital Marketing Director i USA
Recensentens källa

Great platform! 13/10 would recommend!

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: We utilize this on a daily basis and it serves its purpose perfectly. Our team leaders and project managers rely upon monday.com software to ensure we complete work for our clients in a timely and organized manner.

Fördelar:

This software was very easy to set up for the team and manage on a daily level. It serves its purpose for us and we rarely ever have issues at all levels.

Nackdelar:

Some of the automation requires other paid integrations, it would be cool to one day have that automation built in for a higher cost of the service.

Övervägda alternativ: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att välja monday.com: Very old software needed an upgrade

Tidigare programvara: Basecamp

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: We didn't need something like Salesforce for our daily project management.

Marketing Manager i Frankrike
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare

Ergonomique, abordable et personnalisable

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Une expérience plutôt positive dans l'ensemble, mais il faut tout de même une personne un peu plus experte notamment pour les intégrations supplémentaires vers son site web, l'utilisation de la fonctionnalité service clientèle ou la mise en place des automatisations.

Fördelar:

Les templates disponibles dans la bibliothèque de monday.com permet aux personnes novices en gestion de projet de pouvoir prendre en main le logiciel assez rapidement. Ils sont personnalisables et ils permettent de commencer à planifier et gérer ses campagnes de manières simples. Ce qui m'aura marqué, c'est la simplicité et l'interface plutôt jolie et ergonomique.

Nackdelar:

monday.com offre une période d'essai de 30 jours pour découvrir les fonctionnalités du logiciel. Passé ce délai, il faut tout de même prévoir un budget surtout si c'est une solution que vous prévoyez d'utiliser et de déployer dans tous les services de votre entreprise. Je déplore qu'il n'existe pas de pricing fait pour les startup

Övervägda alternativ: Trello

Tidigare programvara: Odoo, Trello, Confluence, Asana och Notion

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: Plus ergonomique avec une prise en main plus simple. Les personnes de mon équipe étant junior, ils ont tout de suite préféré cette option.

Eric
Eric
Content Creator i Storbritannien
Skriva och redigera, 2-10 anställda

Monday.com Review

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall, it has not been bad as it gets the job done for me and my team

Fördelar:

I love its UI as it is very easy to navigate even if you are a beginner with integration, it has helped my team to efficient and accountable and most importantly delivering within the deadline.

Nackdelar:

I would have loved to be able to link task boards just like other tools and also improve the quality of PDF output.

Övervägda alternativ: Trello och Notion

Anledningar att välja monday.com: Because I wanted to try something less complex because of my team members

Tidigare programvara: Jira

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: Because of its simplicity

Project manager i Sydafrika
Datormjukvara, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Monday.com is a great tool for team management and project tracking

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Very, very good. Has greatly improved our team and helped with managing these teams

Fördelar:

Has many features that prove to be very useful for teams working with complicated projects.

Nackdelar:

Can be difficult to navigate at times. Not the best UX for first time users

Övervägda alternativ: Google Workspace och Toggl Track

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: Much more useful features and integrations available

Sara
Sara
Student i Qatar
Kemikalier, Egenföretagare

Reviewing monday.com

4,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Entertaining and simple method of schedule management. Having support from upper management is essential, but the adaptability of the system allows for unique monitoring approaches.

Fördelar:

It's possible that this software can do a great deal.While I did give airtable, trello, and to-do-is a go, I ultimately decided that Monday.com was the best option for me to keep track of my projects. I appreciate that you can customise Monday to look and function as you choose. When it comes to lists, I like the subdivision that Monday provided. There are many examples available to serve as a starting point for your own work, prompting you to consider details you would have otherwise overlooked.

Nackdelar:

So that the completion of individual tasks has a greater impact on the overall progress, I'd want to assign relative importance to them. Consideration of the varying "difficulties" of jobs might be beneficial. In light of my evaluation, this is important information.

Yashovardhan
Researcher i Indien
Utbildningsförvaltning, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Helpful Platform for Business Management

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: So far, my experience with monday.com has been positive. It is a very user-friendly platform that has made managing projects much easier for me. I love being able to see all of our tasks in one place and the fact that I can easily communicate with team members via the chat function. The only negative point I would make is that the platform can be a bit pricey for larger teams.

Fördelar:

I liked the flexibility of monday.com and the ease of use. I also liked the ability to customize the interface to my needs. The ability to customize the workspace to fit my team's needs was really helpful. Being able to drag and drop items around to create a visual representation of our work helped us keep track of everything we needed to do.

Nackdelar:

I wasn't a fan of the design and found it to be very cluttered and confusing. Also, the pricing is a bit high compared to other options.

Övervägda alternativ: Asana

Anledningar att välja monday.com: Monday is more user friendly

Tidigare programvara: Asana

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: Since Monday.com is more user-friendly than asana

Kiara
Capture Manager i USA
Datormjukvara, 2-10 anställda

Monday.com Is Like Having A Personal Assistant That Remembers Everything

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: At Modernized Mobile (MoMo), we rely on Monday.com to keep everything organized and on track. Each morning, our team checks the Monday dashboard to see which tasks need to be completed for clients such as [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Monday allows us to easily delegate tasks and monitor progress, ensuring that projects are completed efficiently and accurately. Monday also helps us communicate with clients seamlessly, allowing us to provide updates and gather feedback in real time. Overall, Monday is a crucial component of MoMo's daily operations and project management process. It allows us to consistently deliver exceptional results for our clients. Thank you Monday for helping us stay on top of it all!

Fördelar:

One of Monday.com's top features are its customizable workflows, which allow users to tailor their boards according to their specific needs and tasks. Another standout feature is its time tracking system, allowing team members to track the time they spend on each task and project. Monday.com also offers integration options with different programs such as Google Drive and Slack, making it easy for users to share and access important files and information. And last but not least, Monday.com offers mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices, so users can stay productive even when they're on the go. These top features make Monday.com a go-to tool for teams looking to increase their productivity and efficiency.

Nackdelar:

Monday.com is a popular project management tool that allows you to track tasks and team members' progress. While it offers a user-friendly interface and helpful features like calendar integration, there are a few drawbacks to consider before committing to Monday.com. First, the pricing structure can be confusing and expensive for larger teams. Furthermore, Monday.com lacks robust support for file storage and version control, meaning that important documents may become scattered and outdated as your team continues to add new updates. Additionally, the mobile app can be glitchy and lacks some important desktop features, making it difficult for remote team members to stay on top of their tasks. Overall, Monday.com can definitely streamline your project management process, but it's worth weighing the cons before taking the plunge.

Director i Storbritannien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great functionality in the Free version and worth paying for if you need a bit extra

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Really great, it's been a big help for us in onboarding a new team member and making sure we all know what we are meant to be doing.

Fördelar:

The fact that it's so funcational when it's free and easy to see what you get for your money if you do pay for extras. That makes me more likely to upgrade to a paid account at times when we need it. We love that its a really visual tool and this works for a 100% remote team running multiple complex projects. the ability to automate a lot of the processes also helps us and reduces our workload doing the silly little jobs that hold up getting into the real work!

Nackdelar:

The only thing I don't really like is the way the messages stack in the tasks and I haven't yet found a good way of having a space we can workshop in but we have other tolls for that which we can add links to so that's alright for now.

José Miguel
Owner i Chile
Konsumtionsvaror, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

A fresh air for project management tools

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: A happy comeback for me. With an affordable pricing list, you can get the best essential features to run your business or organization, work in teams or go for a solo adventure. Monday makes easy the creation of flows, at least for me; this was a great addition and works great with the most used tools out there.

Fördelar:

I always believe one of the usual problems you can find in project management suites is their cloned user interface. They think we all need to stay classic to understand how to use one of these tools. Monday breaks that door and launches with a fresh and new type of user interface and experience. You can find the same classic tools, but all with a new look and a new way to create flows in the same app without using external apps (for important actions).

Nackdelar:

I have to say I'm a comebacker to this tool. When Monday launched, I was there testing what they could offer, and I was very pleased with the UI and the easy way of using the tool's features. My problem was their pricing table for starters. So, after many months, I returned and checked (after being bombarded by advertising on a social network) if something was different from the beginning. It was a pleasant surprise they were still developing and changed some of the pricing tables.

Övervägda alternativ: Wrike och Asana

Anledningar att välja monday.com: I was looking for a more integrated solution. In general, that type of solution has a high learning curve; in the case of Monday, you can learn how to do things just by exploring, and if you have experience with tools like Zapier of Ifttt, creating some flows and increasing the tool functionality is easy.

Tidigare programvara: Trello och Asana

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: Similar price but a better UI.

Juliana
Chief Executive Officer i USA
Mattillverkning, 2-10 anställda

Perfect organization with monday.com

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I think that my team's experience with monday.com has been very positive, and it has helped me tremendously in having more organization around all my projects. It helps me break down my time into different aspects and helps me put more effort into urgent and important tasks that need to be completed during the day. monday.com has also been of great aid in providing helpful tools to make our projects as automated as possible and helping us get rid of many tasks that we used to do manually but now this tool helps us complete them in a timely manner without any issues, and as a result of that, I can focus on my projects in more depth and plan all my work for the week rapidly, as well as improving our workflow as a team and helping me sort different tasks and asign them to different members.

Fördelar:

Monday.com is my preferred project management tool. It is a very versatile software and it provides great features that help me manage all my projects in a seamless way. I like that it is very customizable and allows me to view my projects in many different ways. Monday.com has a smart way to track progress and it is present uring every stage of a project, helping me brainstorm in the beginning stage and helping me finish all my projects successfully. I also like the fact that it has the ability to create and organize tasks, creating to-do lists and reports that help me understand and keep track of my own progress and my team's progress simulatenously, and making it easier to know what to schedule in our calendars and helping us organize our workflows better. Monday.com also has many beautiful templates that adjust to every single project and it has a wide variety of boards that let me choose how to view my project and how to view my tasks.

Nackdelar:

Monday.com is not the most user-friendly software and it shows in the beginning stages of setting everything up in the software. I personally had a hard time using it in the beginning as I felt that the platform looked too cluttered and it felt very hard to organize things to make it look like my own space. Thankfully, this software is very customizable and I was able to adjust it to my needs eventually and make it feel more like my style and my business' style, and it has improved my workflow greatly. One more thing that I don't like about monday.com is the fact that the pricing plans don't have much variety and it's quite a high price for small businesses.

Övervägda alternativ: Asana

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: Asana seemed like a great option but ultimately we ended up choosing monday.com because of the amount of tools we thought fit better for our organization.

Mike
Mike
Online marketing consultant i Nederländerna
Recensentens källa

Monday.com is one of the better ways to keep track of your work tasks!

4,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I really like how Monday.com makes it easy to see what everyone is working on and what tasks are upcoming. It's also been really helpful for me to be able to track my own progress on tasks. Overall, I'm really happy with Monday.com!

Fördelar:

I've found that Monday.com is an excellent tool for keeping track of both my own work and the work of my team. It's easy to use and provides a great deal of visibility into what everyone is working on. This has been extremely helpful in coordinating our efforts and ensuring that everyone is on track. I would highly recommend Monday.com to anyone looking for a project management solution.

Nackdelar:

The only thing I didn't like about Monday.com was that it wasn't always easy to figure out how to do specific tasks. For example, there were a few times when I wasn't sure how to add a comment or edit a task. However, the support team was always quick to help and they made it easy to learn how to use the software.

Övervägda alternativ: Jira, Trello och Asana

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: There are a few reasons why I chose Monday.com over Asana, Trello, or Jira. First, Monday.com is extremely easy to use. The interface is clean and straightforward, and it's easy to figure out how to do everything. Second, Monday.com provides a great deal of visibility into what everyone is working on. This has been extremely helpful in coordinating our efforts and ensuring that everyone is on track. Finally, the support team is excellent. They are quick to respond to questions and they make it easy to learn how to use the software.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

All team members know what to do each week

4,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Apply the status property to automate tasks like as responding to job applications, sending files to an email address, monitoring progress on a project, and notifying relevant parties. Monday.com now has slack integrations, so when an incident is created in a product, our members are alerted in the appropriate slack channel as well as on Monday.com.

Fördelar:

Super easy to set up, and you can keep things basic if you like, or get creative with your tracking. In this way, I know that my team and I are covering all the bases. Our company's record-keeping and responsibility are both enhanced by the software. The responses to inquiries and requests from the support service are prompt, and the help videos are excellent.

Nackdelar:

Perhaps this is the cost that new businesses must pay. When you realize the potential of Monday.com and Notion. For a new business, it might be challenging to afford both Notion and monday.com. It may be really convenient to receive a discount for utilizing both applications.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist i USA
Internet, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Multiple boards can be created by various groups

4,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Work orders that have been completed and those that are still in progress can be saved in the system. Council members are able to read updates without having to get regular email updates. Keeping tabs on my immediate team's daily workload and expected workload. Anyone who is suffering and needs more support or time, or who is short on work, may be easily identified.

Fördelar:

It's the most user-friendly tracking tool available. Especially when teams are spread out across the globe, updates are almost always instantaneous. works on both Chrome and iOS. The views are simple to grasp and adjust to your own method of working. It's a breeze to get up and running, and it only takes a few minutes to learn and collaborate with your team.

Nackdelar:

The timeline feature, one of the nicest features, is not available in the free edition. Some of the integrations are a tad constrained. If you don't handle your email notifications, you'll be flooded.

Cody
Cody
CEO i USA
Bioteknologi, 2-10 anställda

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

5,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

Fördelar:

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

Nackdelar:

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

Övervägda alternativ: Airtable och ClickUp

Anledningar att välja monday.com: Trello was missing the project management features and integrations we wanted.

Tidigare programvara: Trello

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: All in One capability and better reviews.

Sr Embedded Software Engineer i USA
Datormjukvara, 501-1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Might be better if it was called "Friday"

4,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Monday.com was pretty good at what they advertise on their basic features, but as you continued to use the software more and more it became obvious that the advanced workflows and requirements are bit underdeveloped. I'll continue to use Monday and continue to push for new features - I know they are trying and growing and constantly evolving, but I'd like to see Monday.com start to enrich the existing value-add tiers that Im already bought into.

Fördelar:

I love the ease of use for most of their features. They are pretty fantastic with their Ui and Ux (Cx) and they make "Mondays" somewhat enjoyable because the Monday.com experience gives you something to look forward to (if you like organizing your work/life into neat categories, buckets, and reports).

Nackdelar:

Everyone has the case of the Mondays on Monday while using Monday. Joking aside, this software is pretty great on the surface. It makes a lot of sense for what they are trying to accomplish and they do a great job. They have Ux down. However, I've really struggled with Monday.com in trying to 'grow' beyond their molds and default workflows. They have a lot of enhanced features (plugins, webhooks, triggers, etc) that certainly make integration easier, but as I got further into the weeds with Monday.com their Ux and understanding of advanced needs became more shallow IMO. To link tasks into higher order buckets (think sub tasks -> tasks/stories -> Epics -> Projects) the entire thing kinda works... kinda doesn't. Understand what they are up against tho - they are struggling to build a tool that meets everyone's needs - I get that - and for me, it didn't always measure up in the ways that make it work for my needs. The base/entry paywall package was already kinda more expensive then other free software (or software being offered by my org) but as I kept wanting to do more and more advanced features I found myself having to pay more and more. It became cost prohibitive for me to continue to try to make Monday.com work.

Melissa
Melissa
Game Developer i USA
Datormjukvara, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

A huge assistance in keeping us on track with our job

5,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: As a group, we're making use of Monday.com. I had no idea what to anticipate, but I was pleasantly surprised right away. You should use this program if you want your team to be able to communicate and keep tabs on their progress. You may set up a "dashboard" for each project, assign individuals to each job, set a due date, and so forth.

Fördelar:

Our company made use of Monday.com. I've had a wonderful time with monday.com. Personal and business endeavors alike benefit from my usage of this tool. Using it, I'm able to get things done. Depending on the team's progress, each assignment might be given to one or more persons. It's the go-to tool for getting things done in general since we can do so much more with it.

Nackdelar:

When more than two persons (3+) are involved in a project, a payment plan is required. A larger crew means a higher price tag. If you know how to utilize the tool effectively, taking a plan is in your best interest monday.com.

Dora
CMO i Kanada
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda

Easy Project Management

4,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Monday.com keeps my team organized. It took minimal time to set up and keeps us on track. Two thumbs up!

Fördelar:

My team loves Monday.com as it keeps us on the same page with projects and tasks, and helps us present our overall marketing calendar. We use it on a daily basis and it helps me keep my team of 8 organized and efficient.

Nackdelar:

I wish the different boards were integrated a little easier so I could have one board for sales, one for marketing, and then one for my overall calendar I could share with my management team. I'd like to be able to see things from a high level and then be able to drill down but unfortunately, that is not offered.

Övervägda alternativ: Basecamp

Anledningar att välja monday.com: Jira is more of a technical project management tool. I needed something that my creators could use with ease.

Tidigare programvara: Jira

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: Ease of use and price.

Harel
Senior full stack developer i Israel
Fritid, resor och turism, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Monday - project management aims to simplify

4,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: As for interacting with the project and its tasks - it's very easy. Set status, assignee, dates, add items , etc. Notifications are great tool to stay on top of things , and my tasks screen is a life saver - you can see all your tasks without scrolling through long items in a project.

Fördelar:

The UI is built with simplicity in mind. That means that almost every action is made to be easy and without to jump around many screens. Also, templating projects on Monday is one of the best features that we use to spin up new projects. Notifications are a great tool and you can have desktop notifications instead of mails to reduce clutter in your inbox.

Nackdelar:

Somehow the simple UI is not very intuitive for me. The rows display of items seems a bit off as opposed to the boards display. That also makes the screen seem full of tasks that usually irrelevant for some users.

Övervägda alternativ: Jira och Hubstaff Tasks

Anledningar att välja monday.com: Azure DevOps is a great tool, though too complicated for our non technical members in the project.

Tidigare programvara: Azure DevOps Services

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: Our teams loved the user interface. Also we got recommended from some of our customers who use it.

Mariel
Socia Directora i Mexiko
Recensentens källa

Gran software, requiere mucho trabajo de implementación, le falta integrarse con otros aplicativos

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: El factor humano es lo más difícil de configurar con Monday, durante la cuarentena por la pandemia pensamos que nos ayudaría muchísimo a controlar mejor los proceso de la agencia, y fue lo contrario. Si el personal no completa sus tareas o le da seguimiento a sus proyectos via Monday porque encuentra que la integración con Gmail u otros aplicativos no es tan intuitiva, dejan de utilizarlo o lo utilizan incorrectamente.

Fördelar:

Es sencillo de instalar, crear proyectos y tareas con el equipo es bastante sencillo. La visualización es buena y permite medir la productividad.

Nackdelar:

Implementarlo tecnológicamente es fácil, pero emitir los reportes de productividad por empleado y / o equipo de trabajo nos resultó bastante difícil al grado que dejamos de intentarlo. Los planes están un poco rígidos en lo que respecta a las vistas de proyectos.

Övervägda alternativ: Trello, Bitrix24, Wrike och Asana

Anledningar att välja monday.com: Porque eran demasiados archivos o archivos demasiado robustos por producto.

Tidigare programvara: Google Sheets och Microsoft Excel

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: En su momento nos pareció que el costo beneficio era bueno.

Small Business Owner i USA
Kundservice, 2-10 anställda

Monday.com - Great for 2 -3 People, Expensive for Anything Larger

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, If I really understood the costs upfront, I would have been more hesitant to transfer literally everything to Monday.com. I felt that it was kind of a hidden surprise and not in a good way. However, the project management for 2-3 people was incredible. I was moving at light speed, so much so that I needed to expand to more users. However, money doesn't grow on trees and I was ultimately stifled by the growing cost of each additional user. It definitely helped me organize all of my ideas into neat little boxes that could be expanded and tracked, which really gave me a birds eye view of my business.

Fördelar:

At first, I loved Monday.com. The ease of use. The beautiful and simple design. I was enamored by every feature of this tool. Previously, I had notes jumbled on papers, in Apple Notes, and in Microsoft Excel. This was my solution to everything. I was able to transition all of my projects into one, sleek looking interface that inspired me to delve deeper into what was working about my company.

Nackdelar:

After the trial period ended, I realized the prices skyrocketed for adding multiple users. That totally sucked because I already transferred my entire digital life to Monday.com. 1 to 3 people was a do-able price for my small business. However, when I wanted to include 7 or 8 people, it was too cost prohibitive for the income that we were generating. Every penny matters when managing a business and this was the straw that broke the camels back for my utilization of Monday.com

Övervägda alternativ: Wix, iCloud, Eventbrite, Mailchimp, Microsoft Word och Microsoft Excel

Anledningar att välja monday.com: The ease of use and absolutely gorgeous design. And how it perfectly mimicked the desktop version on my phone. I was blown away. None of the other tools were able to come even close to the integration that I was able to achieve on Monday.com

Tidigare programvara: iCloud, Microsoft Word och Microsoft Excel

Anledningar att byta till monday.com: Monday.com was by far the most advanced tool and gave me all the features I was looking for in one easy to use interface. I was absolutely sold on it as soon as I really delved deeper into it. I found that I was able to run my business more effectively and initially had huge success implementing it.