Adobe Learning Manager Recensioner

4,3 (636)

Om Adobe Learning Manager

Train employees, partners and customers effectively with a next-gen LXP that delivers a personalized learning experience at scale.

Lär dig mer om Adobe Learning Manager

Fördelar:

Great at authoring software/system courses. Price is on par with other softwares that offer similar features.

Betyg för Adobe Learning Manager

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Adobe Learning Manager har ett totalt betyg på 4,3 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 636 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Adobe Learning Manager tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (636)

Francis
Francis
cito i Kenya
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Captivate as a tool for LMS

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Still a newbie will know more as i interact. However the features are what drew us to this software

Fördelar:

presentation development and deployment as well as integration to adobeconnect

Nackdelar:

Instal was a handful and took very long.

Tony
Director i Storbritannien
E-lärande, Egenföretagare

Captivate Prime - getting better

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: It has been good for setting up the programme - but I cannot really fully commercialise the programme until document security is better. It is easy to use, a good interface for learners. It has been a good experience but a little way to go yet in some parts of the application.

Fördelar:

The product is evolving and starting to become a lot easier to use - a simple PDF manual would also help to bring new administrators on. It does the job well and the licencing is flexible. It is so much improved from around 18 months ago. I have found the product easier to manage and the addition of some simple features like deletion of modules has made content easier to catalogue and manage.

Nackdelar:

The product still has not adopted to meet commercial training provider needs, there is no paywall for example. There are also some simple things that commercial training providers need - after much discussion with ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC teams, the pdf security (no printing or copy/pasting settings) are undone by PRIME when content is loaded (users can simply highlight, copy and paste content). This means a student or anyone accessing the programme can easily copy/paste content. This simply creates the capacity for IP loss. Its a small change I suspect - but critical in protecting IP for commercial providers. In the end I have had to use a workaround with MP4s. Support on the PRIME side was contradictory - despite ACROBAT testing the feature.

Hannah
Creative Strategist i USA
Miljötjänster, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Captivate - the reason we don't have a training department anymore. Endlessly buggy w/ rude support.

2,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: We no longer have a training division, because of Adobe Captivate & Adobe Captivate Prime. If you don't have an enterprise license, their support team has no interest in helping you. It takes a huge amount of evidence to convince the support team that your bug or complaint is valid, they insist on blaming you or the user. Everytime one bug was solved, another one appeared. When we realized that Captivate was more embarrassing than helpful, we had to close our training division. We didn't have the financial or time resources to re-build all of our training module on a new platform. While we used Captivate, it caused so many of our students to be angry at us. We had to give many refunds. Most importantly, it damaged our reputation.

Fördelar:

The most basic level functionality is pretty simple to understand.

Nackdelar:

We built our entire curriculum on Adobe Captivate (100s of files). When we used Moodle as our LMS, we often had problems. For example, the user needing to enable pop-ups and unsafe scripts, the files freezing, and a student watching the entire lesson and then not having it register as completed. We assumed that Moodle was the problem. So, we moved our courses to Adobe Captivate Prime (which required considerable time and effort). To our dismay, the problems did not improve. If anything, they got worse. There are many things I could talk about, but the worst was the support. They were so unwilling to admit fault. A specific example of this is when they had a bug with the radio buttons in Captivate quizzes. The first several times I tried to contact support about the problem, they blamed the problem on the users. Only after I'd sent them several user complaints, screenshots, and videos did they start to listen. Even then, it took me being very assertive to get them to admit that the problem was on their end (& would take months to fix). Other issues: I couldn't manually mark buggy lessons as complete for students. Students had to enable "unsafe scripts." Many problems were unrepeatable - a students would send me a screenshot of a problem. I'd wouldn't be able to re-create. They they'd try again later and it would work. Because all of our lessons were built in Captivate & even Adobe's solution couldn't play them, we closed our training department.

Soleiraz
engineer i USA
Konstruktion, 51-200 anställda

Adobe Learning Manager, for my students

4,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: In the case of evaluations or approval of courses and contents, the passing grade is usually lost, which must be corrected.

Fördelar:

This service is very functional, it is easy to reach him and my students, he fulfills the evaluation work for the students.

Kim
Training Manager i USA
Individ- och familjetjänster, 501-1 000 anställda

Struggling Novice

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great to work with, however, when items need to be escalated sometimes the issue is with Captivate and not Prime or somewhere in the upload. It would be very helpful to have someone who understands both software. Also, the people at the help desk are nice, but I lack confidence in their knowledge. There have been a couple of occasions where they think something can be done, but when testing it, realize it cannot be done. If this is my escalation point, I feel they should be experts. Something as simple as the non-optional playbar should be common knowledge with an expert.

Fördelar:

Ease of updating courses. I appreciate the sandbox so that I can test and learn. The ability to add branding. Preview as learner.

Nackdelar:

Toggling between Author and Administrator when uploading a course and assigning learners. Non-optional playbar. Deciding on how many points are needed to complete a skill. When the system is new it is an unknown number. Some modules within a course receive a checkmark when complete, but some show complete, but a checkmark is not displayed. This is confusing for the learner. Set incidents for completion based on when the course was pushed. For example, if a course is pushed automatically and should be completed within 2 weeks. It appears that the software will all set an actual date due.

Mitchell
Mitchell
Retail Training Manager i Kanada
Detaljhandel, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader

Övervägda alternativ:

Solid LMS that's in the process of improving.

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: The software meets our needs, and hosts all content we need. It takes a lot of learning to grasp the system, and you will be doing most of the learning on your own. Certainly a competitive service. Definitely worth your consideration.

Fördelar:

This software has all the features that you may be looking for in an LMS. It has some CRM features, can host all standard e-learning file types, has a social learning function, and allows for a solid user experience.

Nackdelar:

I didn't like how there is no method to execute all functions on the LMS without swapping between user profiles. Admin has certain permissions, as does the author and learner roles. It's your responsibility to learn which profile type does what. Additionally, the customer service is quite slow. If you're looking for quick support on the service, you'd be better off troubleshooting on your own. I rarely get an appointment with my CapPrime rep within the same week I request it. Finally, the system is inexpensive, but requires a big upfront cost. They currently only offer a 3-year commitment plan to the service. If I would've known about the speed of customer service I would've reconsidered our choice.

Naila
Instructor and Learning Consultant i Kanada
Utbildningsförvaltning, 2-10 anställda

Adobe Captivate Prime Review from Naila

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I enjoy using and developing learning programs on Adobe Captivate.

Fördelar:

I was very thrilled to see that -Publish in various devices - tablets, mobile phones, desktop. - Publish projects on devices that support HTML5 which are iPad and iPhone. - 360 degree learning experience feature - VR images integration and augmented learning. - Customizable overlay such as blurbs, audio content and quizes - 2D and 3D view options - SCORM compliant helps - it gives completion status, scoring and quiz results. -

Nackdelar:

Concern: Adobe Flash wis going to discontinue in December 2020. So we don't know what changes will be required to add in Adobe Captivate Prime after Adobe Flash is gone.

Ali
Web Designer i Storbritannien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Best SCORM Training Creation Software

Kommentarer: Very positive

Fördelar:

The software does everything you can imagine when it comes to creating SCORM training and testing it. It's cross software support with other Adobe products is a big plus point as well.

Nackdelar:

It has certain shortcomings when it comes to dealing with languages such as Arabic. It lacks support for languages and display issues for characters that are right to left. Plus there are language character related bugs that stop user from exporting training and make it go into an infinite loading loop.

Mihaela
Professor i USA
Högre utbildning, 5 001-10 000 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Trial run of captivate prime

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I am using Adobe Connect. I feel Adobe Connect does not offer me the tools for everything I need. I am looking for an alternative that I can use for my online classes.

Fördelar:

Very easy to use and user friendly for both me and the students. I liked that I could use this product to post notes, video lectures and everything that I need into just one place

Nackdelar:

The only thing I did not like is the cost that is rather high

Bruno
e-learning developer i Portugal
E-lärande, 11-50 anställda

Very complete

4,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It works for almost all multimedia there is and enables complex interactions

Fördelar:

Very customizable and allow different responsive screens on same course

Nackdelar:

Could be more intuitive and have a simpler interface

Managed Service Profesional i Nederländerna
Ledningsrådgivare, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

IN Seach of tommorrows learning and development software - The Future Self Learning Workforce

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: The overall experience was really good. I tried to see whether a project program could be written to onboard the technology within a company or clients organisation Mainly step by step guidance and some ideas on adoption to ensure the program will be integrated within an organisation. Especially the current new employees joining companies who are used to contributions on digital platforms. Becomming subject matter experts in fields of their profession. I received a small content edittor which was easy to use and could create rapid content. It was easy to use. If the employee workforce will have the tools available to create content easily and have a system available it could support many areas of business. From product development and all the training content it might require. I hope this trend will coninue and see a system LMS as key within organisations investing in Onboarding , Allow Emplyees be well informed. But also more formal as in complaince and mandatory training requiremnts. Espessially now the governemnt has strickly created legislation for ocmpanies to provide learning and development to ensure future growth and organisations need to invest in development of their employees. No by default get expertiese outside your company first train or ensure you r current employees are enabled with LMS. Dimissial without a training or proven development program will not be tollerated by govenrment.

Fördelar:

There are a lot of functionality I came across which supprised or liked during my short journey in Trial. From the challenges, Badges and points scorings to the social learning and the numerous integrations with content providers to have an uptodate curriculum. Also the features to create content for company employees to allow for a companies Mission Vision and core values being regularly distributed and compliance or code of conduct during onboaridng of new employees seemed easy to use and administer.

Nackdelar:

I had a excel file with dummy users - fake employees which I tried to upload. This was not such a success and the infomation available during this process was limited. e.g. error messages where limited and the descriptions on how to create and upload where not that extensive. Overal not a big issue but tricky to get right. For prodution I read there is various integrations options so this was one time.

Emily
Travel Agent i USA
Kundservice, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Best Editing Software for Businesses

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: It's a trusted label. The marketing is perfect and helped me choose the right tool to use that will help save time money and effort.

Fördelar:

I really enjoyed the ease of use. The software has minimal bloat or ads so its really easy to know exactly what to do or to help prevent people from making mistakes or getting lost in the beginning of a process. I've has several customers I ended up recommending this software to because they need to work on certain documents. Sometimes they dont have access to a printer or scanner so I can get their documents back right away.

Nackdelar:

I dislike that it doesn't come with more instruction. It does have a learning curve but it's not too hard to figure out. I would like to see more webinars on the website instructing businesses and users on the best way to use the software.

Training and Development Specialist i USA
Bil, 201-500 anställda

Customer Training Tool

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, we are new users, but we are moving forward at a good pace with our project and Captivate Prime has been fairly easy to set up. We are looking forward to expanding our use to internal employees and foresee a long relationship with Adobe!

Fördelar:

There are several functions in Captivate Prime that have met the needs of our company. First of all, we needed to grant access to a course or group of courses to our customers based on a 12-month contract. The pricing structure and ability to purchase blocks of users on a 12-month schedule works perfectly for us. Also, we needed the ability to assign certain courses and certifications to specific customers. The Learning Plan feature is easy to use, contains just what the customer needs to complete, and we can set up an instance that coincides with their contract so that reminders are sent prior to the expiration date of the learning plan. One final feature that really met our need is the mobile app for customers who will complete our training "on-the-go". We really like that the lessons will pick up where the learner left off and allow them the flexibility they need.

Nackdelar:

There are several things I have had to research extensively to understand and it seems like they online user guide could be much more detailed. I don't understand why I can't delete User Groups that I created during testing now that I don't need them any longer. Doesn't make much sense. One recommendation I have is to disable all emails/notifications as you begin and then go back and select those that you want. There are too many in my opinion and they are redundant. I want to respect our customer's time and inbox - too many emails can be off putting!

Ryan
Communications Manager i USA
Transport / lastbil / järnväg, 10 000+ anställda

Great LMS for a Fair Price

Fördelar:

Captivate Prime is a great learning management system that offers all of the necessary features to help businesses excel in their e-learning programs. It also allows you to pay per user without an unreasonably high "minimum user" requirement.

Nackdelar:

The inability to create quiz content within Prime itself is the only feature that I think it is really lacking. Quiz content must instead be authored in other E-learning creation programs first, which can then be hosted on Captivate Prime.

Robert
Student Technician i USA
Högre utbildning, 501-1 000 anställda

Steep Learning Curve

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: The learning curve on Captivate was pretty steep, more people will see Captivate at first glance as something similar to PowerPoint and jump feet first. Unfortunately that is impossible with this program, you will have to learn the basics through tutorials, but that is ot necessarily a bad thing. Once I became more familiar with the functionality of the Captivate I was able to be more creative in my design. Even advancing beyond the basics that one could learn from tutorials. I will say, that I did not learn as much as I had liked I only had the 30 day trial, but I am thinking I will be purchasing the product in the next 3-4 months. I'm looking forward to opening this program up and see all that it can do; I just hope it can fulfill all my expections.

Fördelar:

I enjoyed the fact there was enough features that it allowed you to create whatever you wanted to, to a point. I liked the ability that it gave you a true responsive capability, especially as elearning moves to more to mobile platforms.

Nackdelar:

The two things that were really on my dislike list, first not being advised that it is best practive that you should go into settings prior to beginning your project and turn on backup; why isn't this automatic. Second, the application would often become unresponsive while saving, I tried this program on three different computers and they all did this.

Jordanne
Jordanne
Manager of Family and Community Engagement i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great LMS software for people new to e-learning

Fördelar:

It is incredibly easy to use, but has a lot of features who want to do more advance things with their e-learning. I really like that you can set up soft skill and compliance trainings within the environment with relative ease. If you are new to elearning and simply want to put videos or presentations online and track people's use then it is very easy and fast to do. However if you want to create incredibly immersive and intuitive learning for your team then you can also do that with a little bit of practice and experience.

Nackdelar:

Even though this software is super easy to use on a basic level it does get difficult to do more advanced things on your own. Unfortunately customer service and training for this software is not super extensive. When I purchased the system I had a representative from Adobe who walked me through the basics and initial set up and that was great, but beyond that you will have to seek out more support on your own to do more advanced things such as learning how to integrate Prime into Salesforce. Some of the features can be confusing and, as I often find with Adobe, their customer service online (not talking to a rep but actually just looking for answers online) can be very confusing and not helpful.

Isabelle
PRESIDENT i Frankrike
Flygbolag/flyg, 2-10 anställda

Experience

Fördelar:

All in fact except the support customer

Nackdelar:

I have sent email at the end of the free uses delay. In way to know the price in adequacy with my actual team ( 2 licences as author and 1 as administrator ). One person have answer to me the 7 April "Hello Isabelle, Thanks for reaching out to Adobe and expressing your interest to subscribe for Captivate Prime. It will be great to know the feedback of our product and how was the experience of the trial period? Also, If you can help me how many learners will you like to start with, I can arrange the contract and other formalities for you to sign up. Looking forward to hearing back from your end. " I have answered, try to called you, for explain my needs but nobody have answered to me today....so due to the covid 19 I'm not in a hurry and my customers orders have been stopped. But If you are not abble to giving me access for three persons, what it will be if I need 15 access as learners... and engaged with my customers....

Gabe
Gabe
Volunteer Program Supervisor i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 11-50 anställda

A future in e-learning

Fördelar:

As the supervisor for the volunteer program at a national non-profit that relies heavily on the support of volunteers from across the United States, Captivate Prime allows me to streamline all of our training courses for new and established volunteers. Best of all, I am not left in the dark in regards to a volunteers training status. I receive live training updates so that I can measure an individuals training progress.

Nackdelar:

Our interactive training utilizes a variety of different learning modules including embedded videos. The Captivate Prime app in itself is a great tool because it allows the learner to take their training with them wherever they go. However, the app crashes pretty frequently especially when you have embedded videos in your project. Our training courses are designed for mobile devices, but I am hesitant to promote the app to our incoming volunteers.

Verifierad recensent
Voice Over in Spanish, Portuguese and English (Hispanic Accent), Musician, Composer, Producer. i Kanada
Utbildningsförvaltning, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Good for big corporations, not for the small entrepreneur.

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I was attracted to Adobe as a complete subscription. I have a blended learning school. My goal was to create courses with Captivate and host everything on Captivate Prime along with the live classes. However, I felt there was no interest from Adobe to have me as a client, so I just moved on.

Fördelar:

The interface was very clean and organized. It was easy to figure it out, easy and intuitive to set up. It was easy to customize and easy to work with.

Nackdelar:

I found it was a bit naked. I was looking for a complete solution with e-commerce and everything together which Captivate Prime did not offer unless you added other apps. This would increase the cost. I felt the software was being marketed for big companies and enterprises. I even called to understand if Captivate and Captivate prime were the same thing and the lady whom I spoke with told me my company was too small for what they were offering, which was quite disheartening.

Angel
IT Support i Guatemala
Utbildningsförvaltning, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader

creativity

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I love the functions and how excellent it is to design actions and distance courses

Fördelar:

The very interesting things that can be developed with the software.

Nackdelar:

There is not much information and the support is very basic

Tim
Training Instructor i USA
Medicinska apparater, 10 000+ anställda

Captivate 2019

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Creating CE courses and new training videos with extra flare is a breeze with captivate.

Fördelar:

The new features, bookmarking and overlays, are game changers. The overlay feature allows the use of a current video, without editing the video, to make quick and easy CE content.

Nackdelar:

Still a little sluggish and slow especially making size changes to forms.

Victor
Co-founder & Chief Strategy Officer i Nederländerna
Miljötjänster, 2-10 anställda

My two cents

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I think the software is great, it just needs some additions that will make it a flexible, comprehensive, and adaptable platform.

Fördelar:

The ability to customize the interface in line with one's company branding.

Nackdelar:

The relative inflexibility in customizing organisational structure and access rights. It is possible but very limited.

Tarek
Tarek
Instructional Designer/Project Manager - Consultant i Kanada
Flygbolag/flyg, 501-1 000 anställda

A great LMS

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Captivate prime is a cloud based learning management system. This is known as web-hosting or Saas (Software as a Service) and for me is a positive feature. Generally SaaS is convenient for many companies to work with. Adobe in general has quite complex software so I expected the use of this LMS to be rather complex as well, however it seemed pleasantly seamless.

Fördelar:

My main interest was simple integration with Adobe Captivate. Indeed, the 2017 release of Adobe Captivate provided excellent integration with Captivate Prime LMS. Discounts are offered after the 500 user mark. Many vendors only offer discounts after 1000 user mark. This was a great plus. Also Captivate Prime works with Tin Can, which is critical. It was easy to use and reporting was clear.

Nackdelar:

There is a lot of competition out there. It would have been nice if there was e-commerce.

Janet
Associate Partnership i Kenya
E-lärande, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

An excellent tool for beginning to learn

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: I like being able to share learning materials with my colleagues in the e-learning industry. The interaction on this platform is fantastic because we can share our knowledge, form opinions, and rate learning materials to set a good example for other readers.

Fördelar:

The user interface is simple and easy to use and allows you to easily compare grades and see which students have completed what course.

Nackdelar:

A daily or regular learning alert system can be extremely beneficial. As an advantage, a notification system and access to multiple courses and classes can be added. The outlook, as well as the ability to see what is going on, could be improved and made more modern. -The pricing appears to be out of reach for the majority of SMEs, and the tool appears to be geared toward larger enterprise types rather than SMEs.

Eduardo
Director i Brasilien
Mediaproduktion, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Very reliable, but fairly closed LMS

Fördelar:

The design is amazing, the skill-based system is very educational, the whole experience inside Captivate Prime is very good, for the course publisher and for the students. Integration with Captivate content is stellar.

Nackdelar:

I foud it a bit difficuld to "build my school" the way I wanted with it. I believe a more integrated approach with the outside world would bring more benefits for the Captivate Prime service. For the moment, it´s great to create and deliver courses themselves, but if we want to add outside resources or integrations we don´t have too much we can do. So if you intend to make a very modern, advanced course and study experience, Prime doesn´t allow you to go too far.