User.com Recensioner

4,7 (33)

Om User.com

User.com är ett avancerat marknadsförings- och försäljningssystem som hjälper till att automatisera personanpassad kommunikation och effektivisera affärsprocesser.

Lär dig mer om User.com

Betyg för User.com

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

User.com har ett totalt betyg på 4,7 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 33 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt User.com tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (33)

Anna O.
Anna O.
Head of Growth i Polen
Internet, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod
Recensentens källa

A full-stack marketing automation tool

Fördelar:

User.com is an all-in-one tool that is great to collect all data about each website visitor. It helps you automate segmentation and personalize communication. I really like that I can have all in one place: emails, live chat, call center, text messages, pop-ups, push notifications, and even dynamic page content. They have a great CRM that saves time by doing all the repetitive tasks. Report modules let you have full control over the team's performance. Thanks to this tool you can provide fast and automated support on your website. - their support is awesome! They help to solve problems immediately

Nackdelar:

Nothing to dislike at the moment, if something appears, I will get back to this review.

Jakub N.
Jakub N.
Web Analyst i Polen
Marknadsföring och reklam, 501-1 000 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Magnificent support, and a good product

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: I was truly satisfied we chose User.com. It wasn't easy to learn, but it was a profitable investment. Make sure you share your know-how with your team so that you're not the only one who understands what's going on under the hood.

Fördelar:

Well, it's their support. I had to spend dozens of hours configuring it and creating well-working automation rules. At that time, I had lots of questions. Too often I heard "it's not possible at the moment", but many times I got five-star assistance, including some extra debugging and programming tips. But in fact, the tool itself does its job very well and if I had to choose the app for marketing automation, I would probably pick User.com again. It has many useful features, they are working perfectly.

Nackdelar:

It has a quite steep learning curve, so you need to invest some time first to learn what you can and what you can't do. It lacks of some basic functions, like subscription management for email subscribers; it also does not let you copy and paste automation blocks, so you often have click, and click, and click…

Co-founder, web & graphic designer, PM, front-end developer i Polen
Källa: GetApp

Software with a lot of potential but significant number of errors

3,0 för 4 år sedan

Fördelar:

It surely offers a lot of functions - chat, email campaigns, CRM, marketing automations. It has potential to became an all-in-one platform. Support team, yep, UserEnagages support is AWESOME. Other companies could learn from them.

Nackdelar:

UX is simply TERRIBLE, to tell the truth it took me a lot of time to get around some features like sending email campaigns. Mobile app is almost non-functional, so it is safer to assume that there is no mobile app. Web app is SLOW, terribly slow. Chat has a lot of bugs, sometimes it is hard to get ahold which conversation is new.

för 2 år sedan

Thanks for the feedback! Over the last two years, we've made vast improvements to UX, mobile, fixing bugs, and speeding up the entire database to make functionality and usability key for our users. We would love to invite you back to check the software and see what we've done since you last used it. Thanks!

Marketing Manager i Polen
Bokföring, 2-10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Great software with excellent customer service

5,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I'm really content with using User.com, marketing automation and email marketing work really well. Software is easy to use, but if you can't do something by yourself their customer service is always happy to help.

Fördelar:

User.com is really easy to use and have a lot of features. Marketing automation works really well and have great capabilities. Implementation is really easy and onboarding is great.

Nackdelar:

There could be more nice-looking templates to build emails and pop-ups.

Kyrylo T.
Marketing Manager i Ukraina

Proactive support team

Fördelar:

Feature-rich software with great automation potential and superb support team. I was impressed when their customer success officer noticed a technical mistake in my automation setup, notified me, and fixed the issue before it messed up my email campaign.

Nackdelar:

User.com automation may be difficult to configure as you need to plan the whole flow ahead. It's not as intuitive as on Intercom, but it can automate more processes in your team and provide you with more insight into the relations with your customers and users.

för 2 år sedan

Highly appreciate your review and your thoughts about our product Kyrylo including working together on a case study! It has been fantastic to hear your thoughts and feedback about how you're able to use the platform to save so much time!

Izabela H.
Izabela H.
Growth Catalyst i Polen

Övervägda alternativ:

Great all-in-one sales and marketing automation tool

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are using User.com to welcome, onboard, support and reengage our users and customers. It's pretty easy-to-use, therefore we were able to save up time to do other tasks. I am amazed by the fact, that this tool was able to help us simplify our daily task enormously.

Fördelar:

I just simply love tools that make my life easier! And user.com is definitely one of them! I have everything that I need in one place, and that allows our team to be more organized and user-oriented. We can now focus our energy and resources on our customers, instead of running between different tools and trying to find data. I can definitely recommend this to any sales/marketing/customer success teams - user.com is safe, gdpr compliant, affordable and easy to learn and to use.

Nackdelar:

Just two extra features in 'Conversations' and it would be ideal: - possibility to search previous chats by keywords - would be great if Grammarly could work in the chat (to prevent mistypes in real-time)

för 2 år sedan

Thanks so much for your thoughts and review Isabela! It's an absolute pleasure to have you as a customer and work together with you and your team at Bouncer!

Marcin J.
Marcin J.
Marketing Manager i Polen
Bil, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Marketing machine that can boost your effectiveness with no need of IT team

Fördelar:

If you know basics of Google Tag Manager, User.com is a very flexible tool that can broaden your range of possibilities when it comes to marketing efforts. For marketing teams in startups, it's a great way to do more things without waiting for IT team to do it for you.

Nackdelar:

Some features aren't so flexible as they could be.

för 2 år sedan

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It's a pleasure to work together with you.

Sheikh S.
Sheikh S.
Founder i Bangladesh

Övervägda alternativ:

“All in one solution for Marketing Team”

Fördelar:

The Overall setup is really easy. Email Automation, CRM, Analytics features that l liked most. Also, I like the simple UI design of this tool. It also provides many integrations as well.

Nackdelar:

Lack of some of the features like Magicmap, in App video call.

för 2 år sedan

Thanks for the great feedback on the User.com platform! We hope to add in-app video calls next year. :)

Arnoldas R.
Arnoldas R.
Executive Director i Litauen
Recensentens källa

Just do what intend to very well

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Fördelar:

Many functions, that usual doing several tools, do very good and reason why most value provide - all connected and managed as one system. And value is great. Just compare how much usually have to pay for separate tools: for chat, for email marketing automation, for popups, for user help system,.... In many replicates what Intercom do. And do it, must say , well. I like support too. Quick enough (at least in Europe time zone, do not know how in other zones).

Nackdelar:

Was some bugs in the older version that sometimes made me mad. User filtering sometimes not worked. But all that was solved in the new version and added some great new features.

Office Administrator i Storbritannien
Recensentens källa

Intelligent Automation that is easy to use

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

The automation features within User are fantastic. We currently use it within our cloud-based SAAS product and it is just amazing. Triggering context relevant help and prompts to make sure our users get the assistance they need, when they need it. And really easy to set up, including setting up the filtering and A/B roadmaps.

Nackdelar:

The only real downside to User is the alerts on the chat. Personally, I like quite a persistent or at least obvious notification. This might not be true from everyone, but I often worry that I will miss a chat because I didn't hear the alert or it wasn't obvious enough. As I say, small downside and probably a very personal preference.

för 2 år sedan

Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback on our software.

Evelyn R.
Customer Support i Polen
Utbildningsförvaltning, 11-50 anställda

Conversion rate UP

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I started using UserEngage when I began to struggle with a low conversion rate on my side. I couldn't afford well-known platforms and I found UserEngage on Quora as the alternative.

Fördelar:

+ super advanced marketing campaign builder + easy to install (custom script, JS) + custom attributes you can add

Nackdelar:

- advanced Actions can be confusing - basic look of a live chat (but I see they improved it though)

för 6 år sedan

Thank you Evelyn! Yes, we know that the number of functions may be overwhelming ... but with our step-by-step guide and Customer Support, I'm sure you will be able to build powerful campaigns!

Monika S.
Manager i Polen
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda

Some fedback

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Hey. Wanted to share my quick feedback about userengage experience. Actually, the idea is cool, guys, your customer service is awesome, after few days i've already understood how to use the main functions, love testing your actions everyday. It needs to be more functionable, but the idea is great.

Fördelar:

Customer support is pretty quick! Nobody wants to waste their time for waiting answers. I hate asking something from Customer support service, cause almost all of them are not answering at all or it took ages waiting, but you made me change my thoughts, Bravo)) Love design, that everything in right place

Nackdelar:

i took a look at some Youtube videos on your channel, good idea, it's better for me to actually SEE your functions in action without explaining in chat. and there was some difficulties with building the ACTIONS, need more time to analyse it deeper.

för 6 år sedan

Thank you for your feedback! Appreciated!

Leszek S.
Manager i Polen
Affärsmaterial och utrustning, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Good job;)

Fördelar:

Over the last few months, I’ve been quite impressed with the product and support from User.com. In my experience with creating automation campaigns, I’ve been able to turn lots of repetition into easy automatic tasks and creating and running email campaigns are a smooth process that gets great interaction, that I can then follow up with my team.

för 2 år sedan

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're always striving to provide the best tools for our customers, and it looks like that was something that we were able to do for you. Cheers!

Junior Front-end Developer i Polen
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda

Happy client

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I am a user since the early beta so we’ve seen the progress of the app. It’s collosal. They do titanic work in development. Right now we use it for A/B testing, automatic live chat, pop-ups and forms. If you like tweaking with conversion it should do. It gathers lots of data to play with. Once you master the tool it does miracles
I guess it’s a strong standard for marketing automation.
reaaaaly cheap as for something this complex.

Piotr M.
CEO i Polen
Fritid, resor och turism, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Valuable software with many useful features

Fördelar:

User.com is easy to use and what we like most is the way they show the whole chain of sales opportunities + good customer contact and many features included like chat, provides us with 5 star experience.

Nackdelar:

Everything seems working well, however we're awaiting for even more automation stuff.

Mariusz S.
Coo i Polen
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda

Myshop

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Non

Fördelar:

It is very useful and helps us to provide business

Integration with mobile phone

Gerald H.
CTO i Nederländerna
Recensentens källa

All the features you need for a friendly price for a startup

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I was looking for a tool as intercom but that turn out the be way more expensive. This does the trick... provide me with the features i want to have. Getting started with the free account is great to learn to tool.

Fördelar:

- easy interface, - lots of features - can replace mailchimp for mail automation and - easy to create complete triggers based on user actions

Nackdelar:

- i can not yet connect it with zapier or my crm (insightly) - Knowledge base good be extended with more detail info on features.

för 6 år sedan

Thank you very much for your review Gerald!

Dina V.
Online Shop owner i Polen
Turistföretag, 2-10 anställda

UserEngage experience

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I needed tool which would help me to communicate with my customers, plus create marketing campaigns. Basically I got a lot of cold emails, but never understand how it works. User Engage by being so easy, help me to track what visitors really want and likes. Thanks a lot for being helpful!

Fördelar:

Modern look , cool feature actions: I build my own marketing campaign, it's awesome ! they have a lot of different features as a live chat, actions.. they are very friendly, and they adding updates which are very useful! The among of people tracking in their plan so big so I thought has there is a trick, but no!

Nackdelar:

some bugs, still under development, it's happens that some part of app stop working. but the issues was fixed very fast.

för 6 år sedan

Thanks Dina, awesome the tool is working well for you :) We're working our socks off to have all the bugs fixed immediately!

Senior Growth Marketing Manager i Spanien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11-50 anställda

Intuitive and powerful

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I am very pleased with the product. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking to automate marketing to push users into the right path

Fördelar:

I really liked how fresh and inviting their design is. Their onboarding experience is very nice and set you up to start taking advantage of the platform rather quickly

Nackdelar:

I wish their email builder was available on lower-tiered plans

för 2 år sedan

Thanks for your feedback! Glad to have you using User.com!

Rafal O.
Client Delight Manager i Polen
Kundservice, 11-50 anställda

Flexible and responsive

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: We're using UserEngage with a small team of two. While you might sometimes need to lurk around to find a specific feature, everything's there. It's a real Swiss army knife of chat & marketing, and the customer service the team provides the icing on the cake.

Fördelar:

Customer service, customization, robustness without sacrificing light weight.

Nackdelar:

Certain features/functions are less visible/hard to find.

för 6 år sedan

Thanks Rafal! We'll do our best to make the functions more visible.

Volkan O.
Volkan O.
CEO and Founder i Turkiet
Datormjukvara
Har använt programvaran för: Ej tillgängligt
Recensentens källa

Bad customer support, administration and misleading information

1,0 för 4 år sedan

Fördelar:

I like to use real-time chat and lead generation tools. I can see all visitors on the admin panel and their countries.

Nackdelar:

They have bad customer support and administration. I applied a free plan some years ago and when I was applying, it was written it's lifetime free. But later they removed free plan and I see a message on the admin panel that is "Time to pay". I told it's not a good approach to say "Time to pay" but they don't understand. It was misleading because the free plan should be continued but it wasn't. Yesterday, I've got an email from them, it's written I have 0 new customers... like that. I logged in the admin panel and I still couldn't use any functionality but "time to pay" text was gone (good move). I wanted to delete my account but I couldn't reach settings page. I need to apply a plan to reach settings page in the admin panel. I used real-chat and wrote that "please delete my account" but I still have an account and they didn't delete my account yet. I hope they delete my account and they never contact me anymore.

Bartosz C.
Bartosz C.
Foreign News Editor i Polen
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 10 000+ anställda

Great app

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I use it as a completely non-teckie customer and I haven't had any troubles so far. My dev implemented it on our website and I took it from there. For my personal use it has all it takes. Important that the support team takes their job seriously. What I use everyday is live chat, showing forms, personalized newsletters and tracked cold emails. Easy stuff. Recommend the software for non-nerds.

Aleks B.
Serbien
Har använt programvaran för: Ej tillgängligt

Awesome Customer Messaging Platform

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Our company were using Intercom for 1.5 years. However, as one of our team members found UserEngage, it become more obviously that Intercom is way too expensive, and UserEngage is a great alternative. Maybe they don't have 100% functionality what Intercom has, however, they do have most improtant things. Also, they're different. With much stronger base in MARKETING AUTOMATION.

Fördelar:

Covers most needs for customer messaging

Nackdelar:

Some minor software bugs. Which is understandable, because the startup is new

för 5 år sedan

Thank you Alex! It's great to know you appreciate the automation capabilities of UserEngage.

Ruud S.
Co-founder i Indonesien

Good chatting tool

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Customer Interaction.

Fördelar:

The trigger messages and the chatting tool features. Also, the layout of the chat option on the website looks cool!

Nackdelar:

The newsletter template tool doesn't work very convenient. Mailchimp is way better for that, so we design them there and export to HTML.

Director of Business Development i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Easy to use and easy to deploy!

Fördelar:

Visual Sales Pipeline Analytics & User Segmentation Live Chat Calendar Integration Multiple languages supported

Nackdelar:

I look forward to seeing what additional functionality and integrations they add in the near future