AtemisCloud Recensioner

4,7 (11)

Om AtemisCloud

An advanced Business Management SaaS with all the features you need. Used in 60 countries by 1500 companies for the last 23 years.

Lär dig mer om AtemisCloud

Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna
4,9

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

AtemisCloud har ett totalt betyg på 4,7 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 11 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Filtrera recensioner (11)

Produktbetyg

Produktbetyg

Användning

Sortera efter

Har du använt AtemisCloud tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (11)

Eric
Sales Manager i Vietnam
Sport, 51-200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Best value for price CRM with modules being tailored to your organisation.

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Fast, smooth, impeccable service.

Fördelar:

The Team devotion to customize each modules to the specification of your organisation is unparalleled. Atemis is the tailor made suit of the CRM software. It drives the sales team to reach their KPIs, guarantee smooth inter/intra department Operation and allow Head of departments to analyse the business to ultimately make key strategic decisions to drive revenue.

Nackdelar:

Most difficult part is the integration of business processes within the software. So decided to work in synergy with Atemis Team to fastrack it and improve business processes all at once.

Alexandre
Lawyer i Vietnam

Simple and effective!

Fördelar:

- A very varied functionalities to manage daily tasks. - It's very fast and simple to use this software.

Nackdelar:

- What I like least about this software is the lack of intuitiveness in some functions, some functionalities.

Jamuel Kenneth
Marketing & Communications Assistant i Vietnam
Fritid, resor och turism, 11-50 anställda

Awesome and Progressive!

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: This software has a multiple variety of features that makes database handling easier. I've been using the software for more than a year already and of course not all companies are perfect but the customer service is quick. They always try to follow through our requests and recommends us ideas to improve our solution daily. Although I would say that it would take some time to get use to it but functionality are doable. What I like is that you tell them what you want for your solution and they will do their best to comply.

Fördelar:

I like the adding of contacts in this software. Very simple and has a lot of potential.

Nackdelar:

Some features are not too user friendly however still learnable and doable. It's not impossible with some time to learn about the software.

Raymond
Sales Manager i Frankrike
Ledningsrådgivare, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

Practical, comprehensive, effective

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: One tool to manage customer relations, manage our missions as well as marketing and monthly communication

Fördelar:

The 360 vision of customer relations. All the features needed to have an effective customer relationship. Fully adjustable dashboards.

Nackdelar:

The parameterization requires a thorough reflection beforehand so as not to forget anything. Design of the web application a little backward.

Celine
Founder i Vietnam
Sport, 2-10 anställda

Perfect for small business

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Fördelar:

Good value for money, ease to use, reliable.

Nackdelar:

Can be improved on phone.

Loic
CEO i Vietnam
Onlinemedier, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Recensentens källa

Excellent solution - We used to work with Insightly + Mailchimps. We are now only using Atemis

Fördelar:

Atemis offered a global response to all of our needs in terms of data managements and online marketing. Support is more than excellent and helped our company to improve its business in general

Arnaud
ceo i Thailand
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Recensentens källa

This an amazing software that allowed us to manage all our activities and coordonate all the KPIs.

Fördelar:

The fct that you we can optimize our performances with a central tool, made us perform in effiency and control... ultra connected (social networks and mobile apps...)

Thierry
Associate i Frankrike
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Impressive , great , complete

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I used to work in the past as HR SaaS solution Customer Satisfaction advocate
So I know what it is to develop support and promote such a complex solution
Regardless of the complexity behind the scene and the completeness and flexibility of the solution overall . What comes up and foremost is the availability,dedication and smile of the support team. They simply try to achieve whatever is possible to get their customer satisfied, regardless of bits and bytes that's where the value is .

Complete , well thought , open , flexible

When I find one , I will update this

Tinh
Marketing Manager i Vietnam

Good experience

Fördelar:

I am currently using Atemis's Sales Pack. I like the great efficiency that Atemis software brought to my work.

Nackdelar:

The server's sometimes a bit slow. But it's not a big deal cause they do good customer service. Other is fine.

EDOUARD
Founder i Ukraina
Recensentens källa

An easy application oriented to client performance

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Client performance, efficiency of team

Fördelar:

The number of solutions proposed, the efficiency, an helpful service, intuitive solutions, quality of solutions

Nackdelar:

Nothing special : all my needs were covered specifically each time by an existing solution. Maybe the design could be performed.

Mark
USA
Har använt programvaran för: Ej tillgängligt
Recensentens källa

Great product, get the best value

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Has many and features and functions and is great for my business. We love using this product! Couldn't ask for better customer service