Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Reward Gateway Recensioner

4,5 (320)

Om Reward Gateway

Reward Gateways plattform för medarbetarnas engagemang sammanför strategiska erkännanden, kommunikation, medarbetarundersökningar och rabatter.

Lär dig mer om Reward Gateway

Fördelar:

The fact that it interfaces so well with ADP is a huge plus and I do like the employee home page. Other than that not much to write home about (including how insanely confusing the admin side is).

Nackdelar:

Some products are not as smooth to use - SmartBlogs; we have' Manager' and 'All' smart blogs, sometimes one message needs to go to both but there is no way just to tick a box on the platform.

Betyg för Reward Gateway

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Reward Gateway har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 320 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Reward Gateway tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (320)

Joel Neil
Joel Neil
Specialist Recruiter i Storbritannien
Mediaproduktion, 10 000+ anställda

Very Simple!

Fördelar:

So easy to work with the product, many quick features, and the employees can be recognised with real time social interactions such as anniversary or hard work. Big companies use this as well.

Nackdelar:

Cancelling a transaction could be a headache.

Dean
Managing Director i Storbritannien
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 201‒500 anställda

Great product and company

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Having the software has helped us with staff retention and communication. A really good overall experience with a pro-active company.

Fördelar:

An innovative company that are continually improving the product. Reward Gateway deliver a bespoke product whilst working closely with their clients to ensure they deliver maximum engagement from the platform. Great features for employees and employers with good reporting tools

Nackdelar:

Reports are sent by the account manager, it would be helpful to have the analytics at our fingertips. I believe this is something currently being worked on.

Waqas
Waqas
Lead Engineer i Storbritannien
Bil, 10 000+ anställda
Källa: GetApp

Absolutely disgusting for being company recognised

1,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I’ve been chasing for a refund for the instant voucher which was falsely advertised and only when you pay for it, informs you that you can not use online. I bought this specifically for buying a window which isn’t sold in the store therefore had to use my bank card to make this transaction. I have been going back and forth and spoke to screwfix who have no problem to refund and sent me that in writing yet been chasing this useless and horrendous rewards site customer service with 2 high priority complaints and still no response for over 10 days which I’m out of pocket for the voucher I didn’t use or have any intention of using.

Fördelar:

NONE What so ever, they will be rubbish at customer service and will never give your money back

Nackdelar:

everything about this company, this is just being run by cowboys hiring customer service advicers and managers who will ignore you

Stefany
VP, HR i USA
Bank, 51‒200 anställda

Amazing product for engagement

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I am super happy with Reward Gateway, can't say enough great things about the service, the platform, and the product. It's an amazing product.

Fördelar:

Ease of use Customer Service Quick response time Effectiveness of recognition and rewards Shopping site is a bonus

Nackdelar:

There is NOTHING I dislike about this product,super happy with it.

Faith
Customer Service Specialists. i Kenya
Jordbruk, 501‒1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Secret experts use Reward Gateways on daily basis.It is the best software to sparkle your work.

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Customer service is very good in Reward Gateway.It has exemplary features which boosts communication and goals among my employees.Using it was the best option ever.

Fördelar:

This is the most influential software for legends because it brings strategic recognition and communication among employees.it is the most guaranteed way to great team work.Aligns all the goals and vision of employees.This software really boosted my employees skills and vision.

Nackdelar:

I have no problem with this software infact it has done wonders for me and that's why I can confidently recommend it to anyone with a similar problem as mine.

Nick
Reward Director i Storbritannien
Finansiella tjänster, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Improving recognition and employee understanding of their rewards

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: As a business they are very easy to work with. They are responsive to queries and issues, and their account management is proactive and helpful. Pricing feels fair for the value and quality of the service.

Fördelar:

Reward gateway helps us bring all our reward and benefits information into one reward portal. Employees can find out bout all the benefits, including links to the relevant forms, terms and guides. They can also save from a huge selection of discounted sites, and earn cashback, which is very popular. The recognition tool is quick and easy enabling peer to peer recognition and monitored awarding of shopping vouchers for larger achievements. On top of that you get the total reward statement, which shows employees the value of all the rewards and benefits that they enjoy.

Nackdelar:

I think the format could do with updating. It's not bad but compared to some more whizzy sites it looks a bit static.

Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great tool for engagement!

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: We keep working to improve engagement through the platform. The service team at Reward Gateway is amazing and always so responsive and great to work with.

Fördelar:

The ease of use and ability to make changes is key. The team enjoys the eCards and opportunities to recognize one another. Great tool for engagement!

Nackdelar:

I would like to be able to run more detailed reports (for example, specifics on each of the eCards - who is using them and what is said vs. just knowing the percentage of usage).

Finansiella tjänster, 501‒1 000 anställda

Reward Gateway

5,0 för 12 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Its very positive. Workers who feel esteemed and appreciated are more useful.So Its a truly remunerating tool to have.

Fördelar:

An extraordinary tool to have all your worker advantages and correspondences in a solitary area. Simple to direct individuals to utilize it, data is not difficult to situate also.And should not forget their great customer service.

Nackdelar:

Really I haven't tracked down anything yet..There Isn't anything I detest about this product,super content with it.

Simon
Simon
Head of Group Benefts i Storbritannien
Byggnadsmaterial, 10 000+ anställda

Excellent product

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Has been a mainstay of our benefit offering for a number of years.

Fördelar:

Flexible, easy to use with a great app. Our colleagues engage with this software more than any other Benefit offering we have.

Nackdelar:

Back end customer support needs a bit of modernising but that is in play.

Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Nice and easy platform to announce recognition

Fördelar:

It's easy for people to announce recognition of others work -- even if that person is shy or not comfortable sending a wide email.

Nackdelar:

I think it makes the recognition too grand -- there's a lot of weight to using it, so you may feel uneasy using it for smaller or medium-levels of recognition.

för 5 år sedan

Thank you so much for your feedback. Regarding your desire for more scalable recognition occasions, I encourage you to reach out to an internal HR administrator who may be able to support refined recognition practices. I would also be happy to pass along some of the resources Fond has put together on best practices for employee recognition. If you're interested, please let me know by emailing [email protected].

Nele
Proposal Coordinator i USA
Design, 51‒200 anställda

Gateway Review

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, it is a fine product that has allowed us to make advancements in our communication with teams across the southeast, but we wish that the product would be consistent! We never know if we'll run into a software problem when attempting to do something, and that is very frustrating since we will likely get no help from the success team or support team.

Fördelar:

We utilize the newsfeed and employee recognition features daily, and they function very well. We also utilize the platform as an internal website of sorts to share company communications, celebrate culture, etc. The smarthub building features are great, but we would like to see more design options (changing the color of things such as the horrible green default of the button features).

Nackdelar:

The customer service has been very unsatisfactory, and the video features are constantly broken. We're never able to get a straight answer on why the latter is the case either. Most of the time, however, the customer service team makes it the user's fault without proposing actionable solutions. We upload a video from our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] every week, and it is a very common issue for the video to get stuck in processing or for there to just be no response from the video uploader at all. Again, we've brought this to the team over a dozen different times over our usage of the platform and have never gotten a satisfactory answer on why their product is faulty almost half the time. This is by far the greatest aggravation.Similarly, as said, we'd love more freedom in design and stylistic choices (colors, etc.).Also, the reporting features feature lifetime data-- this is super unhelpful considering that the data is based on people who are no longer with our firm and haven't been since shortly after launch. The data however still works off of those numbers, and there's no way to alter without losing other data in the process. We've brought this up numerous times and have never gotten a satisfactory answer from customer support.

Chantal
Director of Human Resources i USA
Fastighet, 51‒200 anställda

Employees enjoy Fond

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall experience has been seamless and though I haven't had to reach out much for support, they have always been quick to respond and assist.

Fördelar:

I like that Fond is integrated with Namely so that I don't have to worry about managing employees in both systems. I also like the ease of the website, including admin, and the variety of perks and rewards offered.

Nackdelar:

With my employee list being automatically synced, I wish there was a way to also edit the employees on Fond, so that I can exclude the owners from receiving automated rewards, for example.

för 4 år sedan

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your suggestions along to the appropriate team. If you have any questions or additional insights to share, you are welcome to reach out to me directly at [email protected].

Cieran
Reward Manager i Storbritannien
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Inheritance is not always a windfall

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: If you inherit a hub it is only as good as the people before you. It doesn't take much effort to shape and build. Great service from my success manager, she is worth every penny and a bit more! Full of ideas and innovation. Really helped us build and develop a concept we can be proud of.

Fördelar:

I have used it for a couple of years at different organisations and it is constantly evolving and improving. You really need to immerse yourself in RGs sessions to keep up with the changes and what we could add in. Smart Spending

No TRS and not a true Flex Bens platform, difficult to reach online populations

R.J.
HR Officer i Storbritannien
Recensentens källa

We've been very pleased with the SmartHub, it is easy to use and tailored to our needs.

5,0 för 7 år sedan

Fördelar:

The hub is easy to use, visually engaging and can be tailored to our organisation and updated as and when needed. The site is easy to navigate and the search function is simple to use.

Nackdelar:

I can't think of anything I wouldn't like, the software works well and meets our organisational requirements.

för 7 år sedan

Hi Riikka, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra. Really pleased to hear that SmartHub® is helping you to achieve your objectives and that you're enjoying the user experience. It sounds like you're making the most of the segmentation and self-service functionality on offer. If there's anything we can do to make the experience even better for you, then please don't hesitate to let us know. Great having you as part of the community! Best wishes, Charlie

Hatty
HR & Office Coordinator i Storbritannien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51‒200 anställda

Great experience

5,0 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: The overal benefits have been saving money, it's also a great employee benefit. The site has had great feedback from team members.

Fördelar:

The site is great to use as both an administrator but also as employee. The security function as an admin is great but receiving a text message each time I log in.

Nackdelar:

It can be frustrating that two tabs open when being redirected from the main reward gateway site to the site of the shop that you are looking to shop on.

för 7 år sedan

Hi Hatty, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra, your feedback really helps us to improve the solution. It¿s great to see that you find the platform easy to use. We¿re obsessed about security, so have many measures in place to keep your employee data secure - one of those being the text message each time you login. I¿ve shared your frustration about the opening of two tabs with our Product Team. I believe this is one of systems we¿ve put in place so that Cashback is tracked correctly, however, we¿re always looking at how we can improve the user experience, so we¿ll see if there is a way to reduce this down to one tab. Finally, I¿m really pleased to hear that you and your colleagues are using the discounts to make your disposable income go further. As an avid user myself, I agree that it¿s a great employee benefit! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review. Best wishes, Charlie

Jean
Comptroller i USA
Restauranger, 51‒200 anställda

Ease of use

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are using Fond to help employees to recognize good behaviors that fellow team members exhibit and also to help them be empowered to reward the behaviors that they would like to see more of.

Fördelar:

It is easy to integrate with our Business practices...and the software is easy to navigate

Nackdelar:

The software is easy to use, but we have had some of our employees who have difficulty using this on their phone. I am typically on a laptop and don't do this on my phone. I also don't like that too many employees can use the "stock" wording and not have to come up with a specific instance that they are rewarding fellow employees for. It also way to easy for employees to "swap" point without identifying a specific behavior that they are rewarding.

Nicholas
Operations Manager i USA
Konsumtionsvaror, 51‒200 anställda

Fonds Features Focuses Favor to Exemplary Employees

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: With an organization that is stretched over a broad area it is an easy way to remotely show appreciation to the employees who impact your work life that you do not have frequent face-to-face interaction with.

Fördelar:

An easy tool to be able to show appreciation in a time consuming industry allowing flexibility in the work place to be able to communicate positively to personnel.

Nackdelar:

The Fond points allotted to dole out do have an an expiration and at times feels wasteful.

för 4 år sedan

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. While the points you've earned will never expire, it's true that the points you have to distribute are periodically reset. I will share your comments about this with the appropriate team, and if you have additional insights or questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at [email protected].

Mallory
Vice President - Human Resources i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

You get what you pay for?

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Neutral....There are some limitations to the functionality, and we have opted not to use the monetary recognition portion for budget/compliance reasons. People seem to like the platform, but as an administrator it's often more trouble than it's worth to use for things like EE announcements, or to make any updates to content.

Fördelar:

The social recognition wall has been a great way to increase peer-to-peer recognition and employee engagement.

Nackdelar:

The system itself is not very intuitive or user-friendly for administrators.

Autumn
Director of HR i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 201‒500 anställda

Review

Kommentarer: It is okay.

Fördelar:

Create a single sign on process and for the most part is easy to navigate

Nackdelar:

Hard to get staff and manager buy in to use the program more frequently.

Lauren
Director of Organizational Culture i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great intranet if employees will actually use it.

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I really enjoyed it for the engagement aspect, however our users didn't really grasp the importance of its usage. Also, frequent shifts in reps.

Fördelar:

Ease of access, great tool for recognition, great discounts

Nackdelar:

Blogs are a little bland with template, lack of engagement with users.

jasmin
Community associate i USA
Personalavdelning, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

Awesome website!

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Fast and easy way to have your managers recognize you! Honestly makes me feel special when I am recognized.

Fördelar:

I love how easy Fond is to navigate! There are so many options for all kind of people! I love how many different gift card options there are. I personally used my points towards an airbnb gift card for one of my trips!! It is very convenient and fast that the gift card is sent to your email!

Nackdelar:

Some products are super expensive.. I feel like they should be slightly discounted? I know would use it towards something other than a gift card if products were cheaper. But I understand you wouldn't make any money if you did!

för 5 år sedan

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! Regarding the product prices, Fond actually doesn't markup its items so all items are listed at market value. That said, if you've noticed any pricing inconsistencies, or if there are specific lower-cost options you'd like to see offered on the platform, please let me know by emailing [email protected] and I will do my best to address them.

Dan
Marketing Manager i USA
Bil, 51‒200 anställda

Great Team Member Incentive

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I think it has been a nice employee reward program, better than what we were using before, but with the cost we could be offering better incentives to our employees without the platform. This program might be more cost efficient in a larger scale company.

Fördelar:

It has a lot of nice features to promote birthdays, anniversaries and special accomplishments. There is a large gift card catalog for the team members to choose from with their points.

Nackdelar:

With the price to have the rewards and perks. I don't think it is a sustainable program to maintain with cost cuts because of COVID.

Cristina
Social Media Associate i USA
Datornätverk, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

Great!

Fördelar:

Easy access, so many options to choose from, and the quick availability to leave a recognition to anyone! :)

Nackdelar:

As of now, none really. All good things to say!

för 5 år sedan

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond.

Steve
Maintance Mechanic i USA
Verktyg, 201‒500 anställda

Fond

Kommentarer: Pleasant, very user friendly

Fördelar:

Easy to use software. I find it very helpful

Nackdelar:

Not really sure, I really do like using it

för 4 år sedan

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond!

Cierra
Supervisor i USA
Jordbruk, 201‒500 anställda

It’s Good

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience is good. I think it’s a good simple program that gets what it’s supposed to do done.

Fördelar:

It’s user friendly and you can do it on the computer or on the mobile app.

Nackdelar:

Like with most softwares like this, it takes a good amount of points to be able to get anything. And I don’t like receiving an email every time I recognize someone.

för 4 år sedan

Thank you so much for your feedback. You can configure your email preferences under the "Account" menu, which should help you refine the kinds of emails you're receiving about Fond. Additionally, if you think you would benefit from a larger points budget, I encourage you to let your internal HR administrator know. If you have questions about this or anything else, please reach out to me at [email protected].