Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

GanttPRO Recensioner

4,8 (480)

Om GanttPRO

Online-programvara för Gantt-diagram för projektledning. Intuitivt gränssnitt, snygg UX/UI-design, kraftfulla funktioner till överkomliga priser.

Lär dig mer om GanttPRO

Fördelar:

I really enjoy the project management UI design. The visually clear and easy-to-use features in defining projects and collaborations are very helpful.

Nackdelar:

Kanban view has limited column options. It needs to be customizable.

Betyg för GanttPRO

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

GanttPRO har ett totalt betyg på 4,8 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 480 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt GanttPRO tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (480)

Andree
Andree
MASTER'S STUDENT i Kanada
Bioteknologi, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

GanttPro is a necessity even for students!

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I'm really looking forward to prolonging my trial into a subscription for at least the rest of my Master's studies, but I foresee I won't be able to live without this software afterwards!

Fördelar:

The ease of moving your projects along the timeline to accommodate changes in priorities as time passes is the MOST invaluable feature in my opinion. Juggling much courses, being able to have an overview of all classes, coursework, and when to start which project is the most invaluable part of any Gantt chart application. Gantt Pro has the most flexible and user friendly interface I've found.

Nackdelar:

There are a few annoying "bugs" where if you don't click exactly at the right spot to rename a task, it opens the task's information pane, more of an annoyance than a true issue. Having it only available online is a bit of a worry. Without internet access, you can't access your timeline!

Juan Carlos
Project Manager i Colombia

Övervägda alternativ:

Using GanttPRO as a student

5,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: My experience has been very satisfactory, since I have been able to find everything I have needed in this application and much more, I am learning to use it and to follow up my project and it has been very useful so far.

Fördelar:

There are many that I have liked from what I have been using GanttPRO, but to highlight I have the ease of use, here I can organize my tasks easily, have a fairly easy follow-up, I can export to an excel that is even better and I can have it all very close to the palm of my hand, Besides this I also love the way it presents the tasks in the gantt chart that although many people think that any application does it in my case I did not have good luck with any application as I am having with this one, super recommended and I hope to continue from here on until I graduate to continue using it.

Nackdelar:

So far I haven't found anything I don't like since I have found everything I needed, as I am just learning how to manage projects and the good use of an application to keep track. I can say that of all the applications I have used this is the best without a doubt.

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
SEO Manager i Indien
E-lärande, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

Simplify Your Workflows and Drive Results

3,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall, using GanttPRO can be a positive experience for businesses looking to simplify their project management processes. The platform's intuitive and user-friendly interface, improved collaboration and communication features, and customizable templates can help teams save time and achieve better results. However, like any technology solution, GanttPRO may have a learning curve for some users and may not be suitable for businesses with complex or specialized project management needs. Before investing in GanttPRO, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific requirements and expectations.

Fördelar:

GanttPRO offers several benefits to businesses looking to simplify their project management processes. Some of the key advantages of using GanttPRO include:Intuitive and user-friendly interfaceImproved collaboration and communication between team membersCustomizable project templates and real-time reportingIntegration with popular tools such as Google Drive, Trello, and SlackAdvanced Gantt chart capabilities for comprehensive project planning and management.By streamlining workflows and improving collaboration and communication, GanttPRO helps teams achieve better results in less time. Whether you're looking to manage small projects or large-scale initiatives, GanttPRO is a versatile and powerful solution that can help you meet your goals.

Nackdelar:

One potential drawback is that it may have a learning curve for users unfamiliar with project management tools. Additionally, the platform's features and capabilities may be limited for businesses with highly complex or specialized project management needs. Finally, some users may find the cost of GanttPRO to be a concern, especially for smaller or cost-conscious organizations. Before making a decision on whether GanttPRO is the right solution for your business, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific needs and requirements.

Joseph
Software engineer i Kanada
Recensentens källa

I use GanttPro and it was what I wanted!

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I love it, I keep using it, and I may use it more often.

Fördelar:

I started using GanttPro as recommended for a project. I am used to MS project, but I decided to give GanttPro a try. I had around 14 days of free trial and in less than a day I was operational on it. It offers some templates by industries, you just choose one and start from there! It was easy to use and as an online platform you can easily add people with a well define Access Control. You can add your time to specific task or start timing it which is useful to get a meaningful perspective of the time dedicated to a task. You can define the week schedule globally or by users. There are some predefined sets of relationships between tasks or user stories. They also have options to export your plan in different format such as Excel, PNG, etc. So I really loved it and I will keep using it for my projects and I recommend people to give it a try.

Nackdelar:

The visual of the Gantt diagram is pretty tricky as it shares the same view with the Milestones-Tasks. They should offer the option to visualize it alone in a separate window.

Angel
Student i Mexiko
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Why you have to try GanttPRO

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Fördelar:

This tool helps you perform any type of task that involves Project Management. I consider that the main advantage of selecting this tool is that it allows you to work online with your team, so the work is more efficient and there are fewer communication losses. In addition, I find that the fact that the tool is so intuitive helps a lot for new users or people who have no experience with project management software to be able to get their work done without having to waste time learning how to use complex software. And finally, I want to add that the price is very fair in relation to the quantity of work that helps you to develop.

Nackdelar:

I would like that you could export your project as a MS Project document.

Jennifer
Implementation Project Manager i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, Egenföretagare

Simple with great features

5,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I was trying to figure a quick and simple way to timeline and management my software implementation. I went through several applications and software and they were all missing important views, fields, and functionality that I required. Love that it works well with my Mac.

Fördelar:

Ease of use and it had all the features I needed for a simple gantt chart with minimal complexities. I was able to create custom fields and add resources with ease. I navigated through the program quickly and was able to find everything I needed.

Nackdelar:

I would like to customize the Ghantt view without having to see the week numbers (week 38) for example. Just want the dates (17th-22nd). Also missing the ability for the duration to be days instead of hours.

Rony
Rony
MBA Student i Brasilien
Recensentens källa

Great WBS planning tool with resource management

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I've been using GanttPro for a few weeks now and I can say it's one of the best project planning tools I've seen.
GanttPro was by far the best balance between the number of features and ease of use I found.
I do the International Executive MBA at SSBM (Swiss School of Business & Management) and validated that this software efficiently meets the requirements of the best management practices of WBS - Work Breakdown Structure in the project planning discipline. GanttPro is an excellent choice for small and medium complexity projects, delivering the essential resources for Work Breakdown Structure plan and tracking. Include resources management with costs allocation, and a kanban board to make simple the tasks update. It is a creative and easy-to-understand tool.

Fördelar:

User-friendly interface Smallest learning curve (it's possible to fully use all resources with just some small interactions) Great online tool compatible with Mac Resources planning with cost register

Nackdelar:

Lack of Risk management, and Issues log. There isn't a good exportation view to put into follow-up reports (slide format)

Verifierad recensent
Fastighet, Egenföretagare

What I've been looking for

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I was looking for an alternative to MS Project and happy to have discovered GanttPRO. It is simple enough but has the flexibility for more complex tasks and reporting if needed.

Fördelar:

I like the tutorials and help widgets that help me navigate and better understand the software. I have limited background developing Gantt charts and the quick how-to information was super helpful.

Nackdelar:

I don't have any cons at this point. If I experience any, I'll update the review.

Juan Pablo
Onboarding Specialist i Storbritannien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

GanttPRO It's fine (cost vs benefit)

5,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Good experience based on what you pay. Still awaiting some further comments on the Jira integration once I'm able to use it. I was not able to perform the connection as the integration did not go through.

Easy Robust for Gantt charts Good baseline and critical path features

Nackdelar:

Not a robust project portfolio view / feature Jira integration does not work (at least for me) and their team did not solve it or help to solve it

Marcelo
Teacher i Frankrike
Utbildningsförvaltning, 501‒1 000 anställda

Great tool to learn Project Management

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Fördelar:

As a seasoned project manager and program and portfolio management teacher at several universities, I find GanttPRO really didactic. It merges ease of use with powerfull features such as kanban boards, agile functionalities and classical gantt charts and roadmaps

Nackdelar:

There are minor look and feel improvement opportunities, but are really nothing to worry about

Rodrigo
Analista de desarrollo (Estudiante) i Bolivia
Datormjukvara, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Excellent tool for the organization of tasks and equipment

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: I have been jumping from tool to tool (as mentioned above) that allows me to organize the tasks of my equipment but when I find this tool that allows me to better manage my work team, I experience a simple management and a great help for organize my tasks and those of my team. It allows me to observe only the GANTT diagram for the presentations to my bosses about the projects, it allows me to export to excel so that my Project Management can register all my schedule and evaluate the times. Finally this tool allowed me to be more agile and organized without being configuring or writing rules for my tasks.

Fördelar:

I have been searching and testing several tools that allow me to organize tasks and resources, among them: Trello, Instagantt, Project Libre... But this system allows you to organize tasks in an intuitive way, without complex configurations, drag and drop tasks, work collaboratively with several people without us being in the same place, a collaborative tool, I can also export my diagram to image and excel, this helps me a lot to make my presentations of projects, also its high parameterization of elements: days holidays, work hours, work days and also allows me to observe how I am giving the workload to my team, allowing me to be equitable when the work is concerned... In short, I just started using this tool and I saw something of all its potential that it has and simply fascinates me, I'm a systems engineer and I usually work with development teams and projects that need to plan icarse. I can really recommend this tool because of its simplicity and its potential.

Nackdelar:

Its test time, it seems to me that it is something short to use and know all its potential, and even more so for those who start to see this type of tools. Maybe if you could say is that you have a wiki for each project, although the comments and details of each task and project are useful, you have to review each element to find observations to tasks or knowledge that can contribute to the development of tasks.

för 4 år sedan

Rodrigo, thank you for such a profound review. As for the trial period, we can consider your application individually. For this or any question you have about using the app, feel free to contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected].

Lucia
Trainee i Brasilien
Verktyg, 51‒200 anställda

Gantt PRO

5,0 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The Gantt PRO App has completely transformed the way I manage projects. Its sleek design, user-friendly interface, and powerful features make it an essential tool in my professional toolkit. Creating stunning Gantt charts has never been easier thanks to the app's intuitive drag-and-drop functionality. It seamlessly integrates with popular project management tools, ensuring real-time synchronization and promoting collaboration. Customization options allow me to personalize the charts to my liking, and exporting them in various formats is a breeze. With comprehensive project management features like task assignment and progress tracking, the app keeps me organized and on track. The outstanding customer support provided by the team is the cherry on top. In summary, the Gantt PRO App is a game-changer for efficient project management!

Ahmad
Project Engineer i Jordanien
Konstruktion, 501‒1 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

The finest platforms for using the gantt chart template to work schedule and allocate tasks

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: So I could better explain their projects and tell them of developments, he helped me illustrate the work programs for different clients in a bar chart manner. And all of this utilizes basic technology offered by GanttPRO for a modest fee via a website, without the need for complicated processes and programs that are difficult to master and explain to clients. It will also help me clarify the work plans for their projects and tell them of updates.

Fördelar:

I admire the ability of GanttPRO to distribute responsibilities precisely and clearly to our team members, which is a great method to handle projects. The Gantt chart template offers everyone more attention and makes them eager to complete the activity on time. I particularly like GanttPRO's ready-made templates that allow me and the team to quickly develop their plans. In addition, I enjoy how updates are done on the baseline work schedule and the exact results that can be retrieved from those updates that let you know which activities are progressing according to plan and which are overdue.

Nackdelar:

It's easy to use, has a nice user interface, and once logged in, you can work directly, save and share modifications with peers. This will allow you to start a new project and share it with the team, as well as update existing ones.

Sebastián
Student i Colombia
Utbildningsförvaltning, 5 001‒10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

From chaos to order: The power of GanttPro on project managing

5,0 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Definitely, planning, tracking, and overall project management have become easier, more efficient, and better since I started using GanttPro. As I mentioned before, it has helped me design and keep track of project timelines, activities, and their status. It has also facilitated team communication since everyone knows their responsibilities, for example.

Fördelar:

My job as a project manager for a psychotherapists' company has led me to discover new tools to manage the projects I've been working on. That's how I found GanttPro, and I can honestly say it's a lifesaver. I believe that, with the current surge of technological advancements, especially in app development, there have to be better, easier ways to do the work, and this tool definitely does that. I used to spend countless hours working on Excel sheets, doing something that GanttPro helps me accomplish faster, cleaner, and overall better. It has significantly improved my planning and monitoring capabilities. It's visually attractive and comprehensive, and it has even allowed me to collaborate with my team. Without a doubt, I would recommend it if you are looking for a reliable solution for project management.

Nackdelar:

I believe GanttPro is quite good. Fortunately, I haven't encountered many problems along the way. Perhaps the most difficult part was inviting my team to leave their old ways behind and try it, especially since there are some old-schoolers among them. However, the interactive and user-friendly platform allowed them to become proficient without much trouble.

Meghan
Senior Research Assistant i Kanada
Forskning, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Excellent for project management in research laboratories

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We're using GanttPro to streamline our research projects from experimental planning and budgeting to results sharing and manuscript writing. Because lab meetings are more mostly online these days we found ourselves needing an online platform to better organize and share plans, progress, and timelines between lab members, and GanttPro does this perfectly for us. It's also been useful in tracking our activity as a lab, we're learning from our timelines how to more efficiently organize our projects and people. It makes our lab meetings shorter and more productive.

Fördelar:

We use GanttPRO in our research lab and found that organizing our experimental projects into tasks and subtasks with corresponding timelines makes reporting and sharing progress at lab meetings more efficient. Additionally, the ability to attach reports or files within each task makes it easy to share and discuss data at meetings. We use it to catalogue events such as acquisition of new samples. Our lab is benefitting from being able to map out experiments using the timeline, and the dependency features make it easy to adjust plans and see where the bottlenecks could be. Being able to integrate our projects into one space and track them in real time has also been a great help in understanding how the workload and expenses are distributed in our lab.

Nackdelar:

The scroller bars for moving the window view in the new updated version are just slightly too skinny for my taste, it's taking some getting used to.

Verifierad recensent
Lyxvaror och smycken, 51‒200 anställda

GanttPro is Amazing

Fördelar:

There are a few key features that I was surprised to see in the price range of GanttPro. 1) The ability to link task and having it automatically change with any effect to previous task, 2) Having the ability to do a compare and contrast of the agreed timeline to the reality, 3) The reporting feature for being able to see the time spent on all the projects, and 4) The live timeline web link that can be shared and even displayed on a screen for the company to see.

Nackdelar:

The export feature is very limiting but I did love that there was a live web link that can show the progress on and any given project.

för 3 år sedan

Hi, thank you for the nice feedback!

Turki
CEO i Nederländerna
Telekommunikation, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

For visualization and demonstration projects this is the best solution.

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Visualization and demonstration projects are too important for team and even high management to understand and communicate effectively. In this case, this is the best solution for you.

Fördelar:

- Very good for small and mid-size projects.- Easy to start and create tasks and projects.- Effective in communications between team members and coordination between projects.- Wonderful in representing the project as a visual chart (Gantt) with clear information.- Managing team and assigning them to tasks then tracking the progress are so easy in a clear way.- The main advantage in my opinion that Ganttpro solve the problem that happens with most software in creating comprehensive gantt chart contains enough information in a clear way.

Nackdelar:

- Free plan is not available.- The mobile application has limited functions, so, you have to use web most of the time.

ALP
Civil Engineer i Turkiet
Konstruktion, 201‒500 anställda

Gannt Pro for Constructions

Fördelar:

I use GantPRO in two diffrent phases of the projects that I involve. First phase is proposal which makes client compel to think that I am well aware of the project in terms of time, steps and possible clashes. I choose GanttPRO because its way more visual, easy to operate on and simple to understand. Second phase that I use the softwere is during the construction processs. I print out my plan and I also get to update the chart on my computer from any device that I am in reach of. At the end of every project I also like to back and evaluate how accurate I was on the milestones and schedules that I made on GantPRO so that I can reflect my gathering to the future projects.

Nackdelar:

It would be very helpfull to get more languages in the software so that every person involved on the project could easly understand

för 3 år sedan

Thanks for your warm feedback! We are glad that you are satisfied with our application.

Didier
Student i Nederländerna
Flyg och rymd, 2‒10 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

The modern version of Microsoft Project

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Fördelar:

GanttPRO is the only software that allows to import .mpp files straight into the new software. I started a project in Microsoft Project 2016 but soon realised that it was not the best option for Project Management due to its outdated looks and functions. However, unfortunately I already made a whole Gantt chart in MS Project and did not want to start all over again. That is where GanttPRO came to the rescue. It allowed me to import the entire Gantt chart into the much better-looking and easy-to-use software called GanttPRO without losing any formatting of the Gantt chart. Switching to GanttPRO was an amazing decision since its interfaces are much more user-friendly and the project is just visualized much better overall.

Nackdelar:

At the beginning it was a bit hard to find all the functions within the software and to figure out how everything works. A quick tutorial at the beginning would have been perfect to get me going.

Juan
Director i Mexiko
Arkitektur och planering, 2‒10 anställda

Team Based Scheduling

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: I find it is a good software, it has helped me sell my work since Clients appreciate Time Control, specially on Projects that take months. Team members are happy, everyone knows "where" we are and "what" needs to be done since it is cloud based and some Team members are in different offices and cities.

Fördelar:

I use it for schedulling architectural design projects, and find it has good features besides the obvious and basics: you can use WBS, Lag Time, Personal Calendars, custom color the Task Bars, which give you better control and feel of your schedule, and use Filters to "see" what you want to focus on. Also has a Critical Path!

Nackdelar:

The Task Bar Time span is only produced according to the Project Calendar. I have staff with different work days and hours (per day) - Personal Calendars - so I expected the software to produce different Time Spans based on Personal Calendars but it does not. You have to punch in the "Effort Hours" (real hours to do the Task), use your calculator and punch in "Duration Hours", based on what the actual Person works per day and week. Then if you reassign the Task to someone with a different Personal Calendar, punch in Duration again :(

för 4 år sedan

Juan, thank you very much for the review. Automatic change of a task duration depending on available hours of resources is one of the top requests for today. In a few months it will be possible. Stay tuned!

Blake
Regional Construction Manager i USA
Fastighet, 201‒500 anställda

Great Software

Fördelar:

This is easy to use, and I love the project history that is available.........no searching through multiple folders......all active projects are right there. Easy to change dates, durations, dependencies, and switch between projects. I've used both MS Project and FastTrack, and I'll admit that those are super robust programs..........but for the money, GanttPRO is easier to use and has 90% of the features that those big guys have. FYI.........I track low level construction projects in the multi-family industry.....previously, I was tracking bigger construction projects in Commerical and Health Care industries and still did not need to use all of the features in MS Project or FastTrack.

Nackdelar:

There have been a few glitches..........but customer service fixes them quickly. If you need a super robust system, this might not be the best.........but for 75% of project management needs, this fits the bill.

för 3 år sedan

Blake, thanks for the positive review! Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

German
Student i Honduras
Utbildningsförvaltning, 11‒50 anställda

Intuitive Gantt Chart

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall, it's full of tools but very intuitive and easy to use, giving the right and necessary information for projects.

Fördelar:

I wanted to avoid admitting that GanttPRO was good. I was using other Gantt software programs that I liked, but the more I work on GanttPRO the more I liked it. Furthermore, I am considering to move all my workflow to GanttPRO now. It is very flexible adding tasks, list and automatically generate the Gantt chart. Very intuitive task manager and with the right information needed to accomplish goals.

Nackdelar:

Cons: It has no desktop software and only works online in the browser. If that is not a problem for you, I will still highly recommend GanttPRO.

Jeremy
Project Manager i USA
Recensentens källa

Easy to use. Nice graphical interface!

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: As a project manager, my projects often have major shifts in deadlines due to the nature of our clients. Projects, or portions of them, may at any time be accelerated or postponed literally months in a single notice. GanttPro makes it easy to realign and redistribute the tasks in order balance out the workload of my team.

Fördelar:

The ability to add/delete/move items is natural and doesn't require any time in designing 'if/then" type of dependencies. It can all be quickly rearranged graphically using drag & drop. I knew instantly I was abandoning the excel-type products I had been using.

Nackdelar:

The only thing I didn't like was the longer than expected load time. Initial loading takes about 1 minute. Once loaded however, all changes are practically instantaneous, so it's not an ongoing issue. I've had zero issues in speed for manipulation, saving, etc. In all reality, the initial load time is not that significant and the advantages of this platform far outweigh this singular issue.

för 6 år sedan

Jeremy, thank you for such a profound review. We are happy that GanttPRO gives you so many ways to improve your project management. Also, we always work on the speed of load time so that you will not experience any issues with your work. It's good to hear that it didn't cause you any inconvenience.

Bruno
Student i Portugal
Ledningsrådgivare, 10 000+ anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

Gantt PRO - Easy and critical to sucess

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: My experience is very good, easy to use, good features and price/quality is amazing.

Fördelar:

This software allows companies to easily manage their project and ensure success among projects and programs. User friendly and easy to start using.

Nackdelar:

The customer service can improve, it took some time to receive reliable information regarding a new feature the company launched.

Francesca
Producer i USA
Har använt programvaran för: 1 + år
Recensentens källa

Its SUPER slow to load. the design is terrible, almost unusable, started to transition away from it

1,0 för 6 år sedan

Fördelar:

the gantt chart is useful.

Nackdelar:

its SUPER slow to load, there is no way to easily mark things as done. It doesnt support more than 10 tasks without taking at least 20 seconds to load anything, just clicking on a new tasks takes on average 20 seconds to load, unusable. I regret investing in this product

för 6 år sedan

Dear Francesca. We deeply regret that you encountered problems with GanttPRO. However, thank you for pointing out to the problems with performance. They do really occur. We will do our best to fix them in the nearest future. And we would like to offer you again to join us in a few weeks and enjoy smooth project management with GanttPRO. Have a nice day!