Om TLore

TLore is a leading management system among trainers, owners, racing partnerships and training centers since 2003.

Lär dig mer om TLore

Kundservice
5,0
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

TLore har ett totalt betyg på 5.0 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 13 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Filtrera recensioner (13)

Produktbetyg

Produktbetyg

Länder

Länder

Användning

Sortera efter

Har du använt TLore tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (13)

Tari H.
Office Administator i USA

Wonderful Program

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: TLore is a wonderful program. It is easy to use. It is great for tracking horses, changing locations, tracking foal papers, owner information, entering charges, and invoicing. I love that it is online, so that any employee, no matter where there are located, can access the database. I love that Tracy is constantly making improvements to the program, and that she is so helpful and easy to work with!! The newer features to let you import race and workout information from Brisnet, have been a tremendous timesaver. Romans Racing Stables is a nine year customer, starting in 2006. The program is one of the best ever for horse training operations.

Niall S.
Trainer i USA
Recensentens källa

Great program, fantastic customer service

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: TLore is very easy to use and a great program to keep records in order when on the road or in the office. It has streamlined our recordkeeping and bookkeeping process, a huge asset when our stable is split between multiple locations. Tracy is very helpful and always quick to respond when needed. I definitely recommend TLore for any stable size, large or small.

Buff B.
Owner/Trainer i USA

Ease of use

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: I have tried three different horse related programs and this is by far the least expensive and is easier to navigate to information that I want to have at my fingertips. I am able to use my phone, Ipad, or computer at any time to get info quickly.

David D.
Trainer i USA
Recensentens källa

Have been a client from the conception of this program.

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: I greatly appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into this program. It's become the most important tool in my business, allowing me to keep all of my data organized and accessible at any moment during the day.

Sharla S.
Operations Manager i USA

Tlore

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: The Customer Service is A+++++ any time I need something Tracy and her team are on the spot. I love this program, and can't imagine that I would be as competent in my job responsibilities, if I didn't have it!

Sue K.
Office Manager i USA

Overall experience

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: I have used Tlore since it's inception. It has grown continuously which has made it impossible to do my job without it as all the information is on one site, and if you have questions Tracy is always available.

Richard V.
Owner i USA

Great service

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: As a owner this is a very good site to have for billing and is very easy to use and the support service is great I highly recommended TLore for any horse owner or trainere

Mark H.
President i USA

A huge asset

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: We have been using TLore for our stable for many years. Tracy has done a great job with a great product. It's easy to learn and a huge asset to any racing stable.

Mary ann M.
USA
Recensentens källa

T Lore is best program on the market

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: T Lore is the best data storage program on the market, nothing compares to it.

Ralph B.
Trainer i Kanada

Can't Be Without

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: Excellent service and makes my stable billing and info easy and up to date.

Christine J.
Trainer / owner i USA

Easy to customize

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: Can easily create categories and billing that works for me and my clients.

Cate M.
Office Manager i USA

TLore

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: TLore is amazing! Best program I have ever used!

Tim H.
president i USA

one of the originals

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: Easy to use,makes you look organized!