Om ePortal EU

ePortal - Energy Insight/Monitoring Software for enterprises. ePortal is your tool to increase your company's energy performance

Lär dig mer om ePortal EU

Fördelar:

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

ePortal EU har ett totalt betyg på 4.7 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 6 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Filtrera recensioner (6)

Produktbetyg

Produktbetyg

Länder

Länder

Användning

Sortera efter

Har du använt ePortal EU tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (6)

Christophe E.
Belgien

Energy Monitoring Software ePortal

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: We were looking for a solution to monitor our energy consumption. We contacted ePortal and they were very helpful solving our problem. The app is very user-friendly and does what it promises.
The software might not be for everybody but i would defenitely recommend contacting the helpdesk and find out if it fits your needs.
We are happy with the experience.

Svar för ePortal

för 7 år sedan

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Joris V.
Group Energy Manager i Belgien
Recensentens källa

Open EMS system, ideally for installation in multi-sites, user-friendly energy dashboards

4 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: -allows connection to different types of energy meters either via datalogger or PLC/SCADA system
-user-friendly dashboards allowing to measure energy impact of specific projects implemented, detection of anomalies, peak consumption etc
-easy to create customize reports (going back into historic data)
-easy to integrated with other systems (eg BMS systems)
-ISO 50001 proof system
-excellent customer service and hands on support

David T.
Data Analyst i Belgien

Straight forward software!

4 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: I have been using ePortal for a few months now to analyze incoming energy invoices and compare them with my budgets and actual consumption. I'm amazed by the way this software works instinctively, following the needs of the user!
The dashboards with my personalized graphs are easy to use and the reports are also doing a great job. Maybe the default colors of the graphs could have been better, but I'm able to change these to my own preferences.
In short: a very straight forward software, with everything you need and nothing you don't need.

Svar för ePortal

för 7 år sedan

Thanks for the review, we are doing our best to satisfy our customers!

Steven D.
Business Developer i Belgien

Great cooperation!

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: Emaze and ePortal are working together now for a few years to make this software the best on the market. By exchanging experiences on energy consultancy and fine-tuning ePortal to keep its high performance, we are looking forward to see how this software will develop in the future!

Koen R.
Energy Consultant i Rumänien
Recensentens källa

ePortal is a very useful tool and easy to use.

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: As an energy consultant, I'm promoting ePortal to all my clients. The software makes it possible to compare the energy consumption with a budget in a very easy way. My clients can also see the energy consumption of different locations. It is also very easy to use.

Koen V.
energy manager i Belgien

Perfect integration with BMS

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: As a BMS-provider, we make use of the functionalities of ePortal for monitoring the measured data. The software is easy to use and straight forward. You don't too many clicks to see what you want.