Om Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro is a top-rated business solution for home service professionals to streamline scheduling, dispatching, payments, & more.

Lär dig mer om Housecall Pro

Fördelar:

It allows you to keep track of your business and better control invoicing. Customer Service is always there to help you when you need them most.

Nackdelar:

The employee time tracking sucks, in out only other programs show the the time thought out the day of each but that minor.

Betyg för Housecall Pro

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Housecall Pro har ett totalt betyg på 4,7 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 2 595 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Housecall Pro tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (2 595)

Paul M.
Paul M.
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 2-10 anställda

Great Product!

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: CRAZY! how I ever managed without it. My life as a business owner was forever simplified by this on decision. Great Job Guys! Really, I mean it.

Fördelar:

I appreciate the customer support team, always ready to improve. The pro vote feature is ingenious, I have seen several of my personal pro-votes come to fruition.

Nackdelar:

The name. When interacting with clients the name "HouseCall pro" is limiting this amazing product to residential service calls, when in fact it is so much more. I had to modify a few internal processes, but I've managed 2 and 3 month projects from 1 invoice allowing Change Orders to bill out as segments. the name should be revised, considering something more wild. Service Titan had the right idea on the wrong product.

Andrew R.
Chief Operations Officer i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda

The Best For Less

5 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Outstanding product that has allowed our business to flourish as a top certified partner, providing a valuable scheduling key to our business model.

Fördelar:

Houscall Pro offers the power and packaging of a large CRM/FSM at a fraction of the price point. No crazy per user rates, no wild addon costs, just packages that are flat rate, affordable, and well within the budget of even the smallest home services business.

Nackdelar:

Some features when released are generally half finished or in beta when they really need more time to cook, but they are desperate to try and satiate the cravings of their thousands of users

för 4 dagar sedan

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Ausrin R.
Co owner i USA
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Drastically falling apart for long term user!

3 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: 6 years ago it was good and slowly it has become more of a pathetic program based on the value for your dollar as a small business owner. The customer support is the worst in any company that I have ever seen. The longer your with them the worse you will be treated. If you do not upgrade with the growing cost of the company. You will be left behind on there older model app. Small business owners do not need all the bells and whistles what they need is a strong customer support system. Customer support is through a text messaging system. As a SBO one must do several jobs functions and can not wait for a text response. This is the now some people need answers ASAP. If we treated our customers the way HCP treated us. We would not be in business. For a company like HCP they need to be looking at customer reports and not so much of there monetary value of how much they can make from the consumer. Since I left them and closed my account they are randomly charging me $10 a month. Now they can not figure out how to stop the charge because no direct line to communicate the issue. So now I have to call my bank and charge back for unauthorized charges. Currently moved over to Jobber a little behind HCP but half the price. HCP quote should be: “if you want the best we will make you pay for it! We will offer you crap options for customer service support!”

Fördelar:

Overall I use to like it 6 years ago and now it is crap.

Nackdelar:

Customer support is by far the worst. Price point is horrible too.

för 3 veckor sedan

Hi Austin, thank you for leaving a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at the address provided. Thank you again - Justin Baugh

Jean H.

Top Choice for Scheduling

5 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Housecall Pro was refreshing to use after searching through many softwares and going through many demos from others. The website is easy to use and doesnt overwhelm users with unnecessary features.

Fördelar:

The aesthetics of the online log in are great, it is not too overwhelming and easy to navigate. Our office admin team loves being able to log in from anywhere and not have to download a software to access it. We also love the ability to generate reports and export them.

Nackdelar:

We would like to see a feature to track parts ordered and inventory.

för 2 veckor sedan

Hi Jean, thank you for leaving us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro.

Janet R.
Dispatcher/CSR i USA
Kundservice, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

I Love HCP !!

5 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Everyone that I've spoken to so far has been wonderful. All of my onboarding specialist have been especially fantastic. I have been extremely pleased so far.

Fördelar:

I'm a new user but I love the dashboard where everything is very visible, scheduling is easy and Invoicing is a breeze... I LOVE IT !!

Nackdelar:

Just being a new user and getting used to the system

för 3 veckor sedan

Hi Janet, thank you for leaving us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro.

Clayton K.
Verktyg, 2-10 anställda

Must Have

5 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: We're constantly evolving and changing things we do on a day to day basis.
From looking at our completed jobs as a revenue standpoint, we also focus on estimates we have sent in the past and following up with them weeks and months later. Some customers sense that organization and feel comfortable with doing business with us just due to things like that.
Looking forward to what new things HCP will add to better forecast our business and help streamline everything top to bottom.

Fördelar:

Makes our day to day operations much easier. From dispatching a technician to a job -the customer getting the text that we're on the way -detailed invoicing with pictures on the estimates -multiple payment options and financing Customers really say that it's a breeze working with our company likely due to HCP.

Nackdelar:

I think the tracking employees could be done easier as I'm sure you guys have a plan already for that. Not that this is a bad thing, but I would like to see a local HCP seminar/workshop where pro's would get together and share some ideas to help other businesses like theirs.

för 3 veckor sedan

Hi Clayton, thank you for leaving us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Justin Baugh

Ashley V.
Secretary i USA
Paket / Fraktleverans, 11-50 anställda

Perfect for Scheduling/Dispatching Services

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: This software has saved time, which we know saved money. It has made what was a huge burden and workload so much lighter and easier to manage. Setting multiple schedules for multiple field technicians who do different jobs had never been easier to organize as well as keeping all of the customer information accessable in the easiest ways. This is 100% the best app for scheduling, invoicing, and more.

Fördelar:

Before we found this software, we had to have everyone handwriting information, it was outdated and hard to access, and unorganized. This system has made our entire functionality change. We could never do what we do with a growing influx of customers without this phenomenal software. It has changed business and customer service for the better in every way.

Nackdelar:

The only issue we have is making sure that if we have a last minute change we have to ask our technician to refresh their app so that they can see changes. This is a minor inconvenience with the surplus of exemplary use we get from this software.

för 3 veckor sedan

Hi Ashley, thank you for leaving us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro.

Ninfa B.
CEO i USA

Great software!!!!

5 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: I went from using my google calandar and quickbooks to a software that made my life so much easier. I am able to communicate with my clients and employees more professionaly. So far it has been great.

Fördelar:

Schedule is the best part. You are able to provide clients with notifications of appointment, windows of arrival, picture /name of the plumber and updates when plumber is in route. It really improves customer service.

Nackdelar:

The app would be better if it work like the desktop version.

för 3 veckor sedan

Hi Ninfa, thank you for leaving us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Justin Baugh

Verifierad recensent
HVAC Contractor i USA
Arkitektur och planering, 2-10 anställda
Källa: GetApp

Great App!

5 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I love this app.

Fördelar:

Scheduling was made so easy for me with this app.

Nackdelar:

Load time for pictures is slow sometimes.

för 2 veckor sedan

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Justin Baugh

Aaron B.
Affärsmaterial och utrustning, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

I would highly recommend any small or mid-size business to use Housecall Pro.

4 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

Before HouseCall Pro. I was doing all my invoicing via paper and having to get customers to sign paperwork then send to corporate offices or other places for payment. Now I invoice, get signature, and send out for payment. Now if I can get them to pay on-time that would be a plus. But HouseCall Pro has delivered for me.

Nackdelar:

Nothing really. Just wish more of the apps provided were auto included.

för 3 veckor sedan

Hi Aaron, thank you for leaving a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at the address provided. Thank you again - Justin Baugh

Rosemary P.

HouseCall Pro

5 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, this software has benefited our company a lot over the past year and a half. We now are able to keep better track of our customers and that alone has increased our customer service.

Fördelar:

This software is very easy to integrate from previous software or even just from an excel sheet. It has the majority of features we are looking for in an HVAC CSM system, including; dispatch, scheduling, gps tracking, time tracking, reoccurring appts, service plans, etc.

Nackdelar:

There are only a few features we would love to see added to this software to make it 100% for us, however, none are a breaking point for us to use other software. First, we would love to be able to have inventory tracking. If our techs use a part, it would be nice if it would deduct from an inventory so we can just order what has been used. Instead, we have to do inventory once a week which cuts down on production time. Second, we would love a job routing feature. Currently, we have to look at each appt to see where each tech is scheduled to be, to figure out where to schedule potential clients. It becomes too time consuming for a customer waiting for us to determine where to put them while on the phone, so we end up scheduling and sometimes our guys are making zig zags through town or looping because we service multiple cities.

för 2 veckor sedan

Hi Rosemary, thank you for leaving us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro.

Chad P.
Service Manager i USA
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 2-10 anställda

Love this software

5 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Love it. Used it before and got my new employer to use it because how great it is.

Fördelar:

Had almost all the features of much more expensive products I have used in the past.

Nackdelar:

Wish it showed side by side pricing of discounts to show savings on a line by line basis, rather than just at the bottom.

Whitney P.
Kundservice, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Excellent Service Industry Software

5 i fjol

Kommentarer: More than positive! It has streamlined our business and provided a better experience for our customers.

Fördelar:

The ease of use of this software is by far some of the best and I demoed several before deciding on Housecall Pro. This is our first go at a digital software and they have been excellent to work with in getting us a set up specific to our needs as a company. We like that it encompasses a review component as well as real time data for our office staff to see where our technicians are at on their schedule. The online community Facebook page has been a tremendous help in hearing how other companies are working through issues as business information in general.

Nackdelar:

There have been times where chatting into the blue bubble yields less than timely feedback for important things we need to get sorted out in the office. The Facebook group is helpful in me searching to find a work around or solution while I wait to hear back from the blue bubble. I understand why there is no direct phone contact for immediate issues, but it would be nice in dire times to be able to immediately get a person on the phone.

Anthony S.
owner i USA

Housecall Pro Pros & Cons

5 i fjol

Kommentarer: I am very happy with it. I came from Wintac. I was with Wintac for about 25 years and made the switch to Housecall Pro and it has helped me with things Wintac was not capable of helping me with, like my online presence, getting more reviews, tracking how long employees take at jobs, etc.

Fördelar:

Very easy to use, the user interface is clear, has mobile app, has desktop app, the company listens to its users and make updates to the software pretty quick. Has open API to a lot of 3rd party software and is open to having more. work orders are great

Nackdelar:

Still building new features that are very important to have but not there yet, some important features are there but seems like not a lot of time was put into those features where more time might have been put in other less important features. Reporting does not dig deep enough. service agreements need work

Christine F.
Business Office Manager i USA

Great Application for the Money

5 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall I am pretty satisfied.

Fördelar:

Easy integration, new features being added fairly quickly, love that they work with third party applications that help our business grow and features that benefit our customers such as the Consumer Financing, especially since the COVID hit. Their customer service is great, there is always someone willing to help me when I get in a jam and need help quickly. The software is easy to use and learn. There are features that can be added along the way as your business grows to help the company to continue to grow. I am waiting to see what new features they will add next.

Nackdelar:

Would like to see more consumer financing options for people with lower credit scores though. I would like to see the ability to add a middle name in the customer information section of the app. I have trouble when I have more than one customer with the same first and last name. Also, there is an issue where you only have the option of homeowner and business, but nothing for tenant. Not to mention that sometimes we have to bill the tenant and the the owner and vise versa. There is also and issue when you send the invoice over to QuickBooks and you have an invoice being sent to the owner but the tenant CST info was used to schedule the estimate and the job, it wants to put the tenants name in the Billing information section of the invoice instead of the sending or jobsite section of the invoice. I have to manually change the information before emailing or printing out the invoice in QuickBooks.

Rayanne W.
Rayanne W.
Operations Manager i USA

EXCELLENT

Fördelar:

HCP is very easy to use and a very intuitive layout. When we tried ProjX360 and D-Tools SI, there was a HUGE initial setup required and a HUGE learning curve to figure out how to use the programs. Not HCP. Easy to use from Day 1 and it's quick and easy for new employees to learn. One of the best things is the customer service. It's top notch. They always solve the problem, even if they have to go research and get back to me the next day (and they actually DO get back to me). They also make it easy to contact them with a button on the bottom right of the screen. Other softwares I have to scour the internet trying to find out how to contact customer service.

Nackdelar:

Would like to see more integrations and there are little things I would change here and there, but I know that's hard to do since the software covers so many different industries. A better way to pull reports would be especially good.

Dereck D.
Konstruktion, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Great addition to our small business.

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: 1. Able to stay more organized.
2. Able to send out estimates faster.
3. Able to locate customers accounts faster.

Fördelar:

1. Automated text within the app. 2. Start and finish times within the app. 3. Seems like there is always something new to learn and include in to your system. Excited to implement the new apps and features in the future. 4. Responses from the customer service chat are excellent and helpful. 5. Review toggle. 6. Pro Talks and take a lot of time to help make our business successful. 7. I like that every step or change that you make to accounts is documented. 8. The app dashboard snap shot of things happening or that has happened is great.

Nackdelar:

1. The way the notification stays active when a customer sends you a video message. 2. Sometimes the customers address when clicked within the app does not load properly on the maps you have chosen. Seems to work intermittently. 3. When texting a customer using the HCP provided number within the app and you click outside of the message box it does not allow you to come back in and click and move around the message box. Some instances if you wait to long the message disappears. We have gone to texting ourselves and then copying and pasting. 4. It would be helpful to have a reminder on the dashboard to snail mail invoices when a client doesn't have an email. 5. You cannot copy and paste from a text messaging portion within the app. i.e. Follow up to a previous text. 6. In order to search a phone number or customer on the desktop browser, I have to click within the customer tab. Wish there was a search bar within each tab on the dashboard. 7. Wish there was a way to toggle the reviews within the app with administrator access not tech access. Sometimes when turning on and off the reviews on your smart phone it opens the app automatically when safari is clicked unless you delete the cookies. 8. A follow up button with an automated email in a customers account, on the estimate page would be helpful, showing the follow up date and time and maybe does not allow you after so many attempts.

Ryan A.
CEO i USA

Övervägda alternativ:

Housecall Pro changed my life!

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Housecall Pro has been fantastic. Even more so since I upgraded to the XL

Fördelar:

Having the ability to track time, movement, KPI's, reviews, payments, scheduling etc is so powerful!

Nackdelar:

There are some things that yhe other juggernauts in the industry have that this software doesn't but I am confident they will get there, and I'm happy to have gotten in at basicalky the ground floor.

Jacob H.
Vice President i USA
Konstruktion, 11-50 anställda

Housecall Pro Rocks

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: The best part about Housecall Pro is the fact that we have all of our information for the entire business in one spot. It is one stop shop. It also integrates with Quickbooks Online, so we do not have to mess with transferring everything every time. It automatically does it for us. The customer service is also great, as they are quick to find an answer if they cannot fix it right away. I would highly recommend this company and software.

Fördelar:

This software brings our entire company together. It helps us with all the scheduling needs that we have, and definitely helps keep all of your information together in one spot. You can also access this from your mobile devices too which is huge! We wouldn't be where we are today in our company if it wasn't for Housecall Pro.

Nackdelar:

There are a few features missing, that could make some delegations a little easier, but after while, when they hear from a bunch of people that they want this option added, they will add and integrate it to the software.

Taylor C.
Secretary i USA
Konstruktion, 11-50 anställda

Great functionality!

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Housecall Pro was so easy to setup and has been a breeze to use ever since. I've has a wonderful experience with the program and don't feel the need to seek further programming. Housecall was definitely the right choice for our company.

Fördelar:

The best thing about this program is the simplicity. It takes no time to figure out how to learn something new with this program. The customer support is great to work with and can figure most things out rather quickly. It's is so nice having such a great program with all the essentials built in one.

Nackdelar:

There isn't much to not like. The program is always updating features. They always takes suggestions, which is nice. If you'd like to see something, it's usually there within a few months.

Erin C.
Miljötjänster, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Best process/program out there!

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Amazing! Anytime, day or night that I have a question I just chat with an agent and someone is always able to direct me where to go or what to do. This program really is user friendly for your workers and your customers. I’ve always gone by: Keeping it stupid simple. This program can’t be any simpler.

Fördelar:

New employees catch on very quickly! They like how user friendly it is for anyone and everyone who may not be technologically savvy! Our customers also enjoy the ease of paying their bills, seeing that we are on our way and even our progress along the way. We have been able to gain steady reviews after every completed job!

Nackdelar:

I would like to see more selections for pulling data and generating sales, total sales, estimated sales for each month, maybe a comparison graph of where you are now from last year or last month? The graphs and data I can pull now is good, however, it would be even better to be able to gather more since this is all that I use for the business. The other part would be, maybe making it less complicating? For example, if I want to compare anything of sales in the business right now (we detail and pressure wash) I was told I would need to gi back and make sure each job had a job tag, and then make sure I could identify it by one other thing that I can’t remember (I apologize). On the spot entering in all the customers information, there are times job tags are forgotten, however, now I try not to forget them ever. Overall, having a graph that could pull data without having to tag this and add that would allow me less time spending on that and more time on other business items that I can never seem to get much time for at all.

Jon S.
owner i USA
Konstruktion, Egenföretagare
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Invoices and reports is not really what this company whats to do.

4 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: My issue with this company is that they actually created an awesome layout. I payed another company in full this year but I'm not using them because there was a convoluted way of entering all of the info you need to generate an invoice and then upon emailing there was no message. So after writing two invoices I went right back to HCP. However, if you have a suggestions. You'll ask, "hey how to do this?" and they'll reply with an answer or "sorry we don't offer that know but will put it in the suggestion box." Then time goes on, you forget then the need for that particular Item comes up again. You remember and ask again-- same answer. You find on Facebook other people asked months before you but no change. It seems like: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], payed to have the system created but then fired all the programmers. Having the ability to run a material report is bookkeeping 101. Signatures at the bottom of the invoice was asked by many but is is only available on the phone app and for approving an estimate. Other people have asked for material and labor to be separate. It seems like their not interested in updating their invoicing software as they learn the needs of the users. The users just have to adjust or not use it. The additional services their company has added is website building, credit card processioning, and marketing. when I signed up it was invoicing only. clearly they don't want to do that ant more.

Fördelar:

Obviously, as said by others it allows you to free up time in office. You can easily write up an invoice from anywhere you have cell service. There is an ease of use factor and when you email invoice there is a pre-written message.

Nackdelar:

.....So with that massage your customer know knows who housecallpro.com is because they let the customer know it is from HOUSECALLPRO not you. There is no offline work-ability. so you have to take payment and bill later sometimes. when you write the invoice later the calendar, check in, and check out button consistently pushes the current time. even after you set it; for, if you need to edit it goes back to default upon doing so. If you take payment after the job and then require a signature well not on this invoice. only on the estimate and only in a smart device app. I use a desktop with cell service. Customer support is only through chat message If you want any additional features you have to pay more. And now, my accountant is asking for separation of materials and labor on the exported exel file; "oops....no can do," says HCP.

Wendy P.

Housecall Pro IS the BEST Platform for Businesses

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: By utilizing Housecall Pro platform, we are much more organized in our processes from Technicians, Customers and Training. Our revenue increased more than 25% in the first year and nearly 30 in the second.
The hands on support from the very top echelon of upper management is unfounded. Nowhere else have we experienced first hand the level of support from all of Housecall Pro's teams from the top COO to the IT Technicians who continually improve the platform.

Fördelar:

My most favorite part of this software is the people that back it up. Software is software, it's the people who make the difference. All of the Housecall Pro teams are some of the most amazing people in this world. The software is very user friendly with many features being created to meet the demands and needs of the trades that use. The continuous upgrades to the platform, features and 3rd party extensions that make the user experience more customizable for the intended users. Always pushing the boundaries of excellence.

Nackdelar:

The accounting side of things for the money transmitted to the bank. Sometimes there are glitches that cause problems within the money deposited transmissions and the tax rate causes errors that are not always an easy fix. The work around to fix the errors caused more work for me by having to go into my quickbooks to change a tax rate then reinstate it to the original rate. Oye' vei ?

Scott W.
Kundservice, Egenföretagare

Pro user

4 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Before joining house call Pro I had just purchased 500 invoices for over $100 and I've only used since then maybe 12:00 house call Pro makes it easier with invoicing scheduling the pricing when booking job is very difficult because your categories are too long so when you look at the price list on your phone for example it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for I really believe this is your number one problem on your house call Pro at if you could fix this as well as the Rolodex problem for example when a customer calls in it shows house call Pro customer but then you look them up on the Rolodex and hit the search hourglass they do not come up so what's the use even having it I have gotten lucky before was able to do it by scrolling down a little bit but it's just doesn't make sense I would spend a little money and get some programmers and fix both of those problems it's very important that you abbreviate carpet is CPT uppercase C or all uppercase and in clean until there's more room to the right of that to put the title of what the item is in the price list I don't mean to jump around a little bit but I just got off work and I'm trying to wind down.

Fördelar:

Scheduling jobs. But there are several problems with scheduling jobs that I mention later in this review please pay attention it could help your business a great deal I know from experience in the past dealing with other marketing companies such as Angie's List what they have done wrong the information provided here is priceless I have a degree in marketing please listen to what I have to say I think you all have great positive attitude and I really appreciate who you are but I really believe there's some issues that you need to fix at a low cost compared to the amount of money that house call Pro will lose in the future please consider everything in this review that I have to say and I promise you will be number one in this industry because already you show that you care by having the pros the people that really take this seriously go to your company meetings that is very intelligent but please read what I have to say here thank you!

Nackdelar:

I think this app needs some work for example existing customers is almost impossible to locate but you know they're in the Rolodex for one house called does have it right by showing that it's a previous customer but how do you look that person up in the Rolodex it's virtually impossible I get lucky every now and then but I've given up. The other problem is I paid $50 for a credit cards swiping product but it doesn't work and I don't quite get the text messages but if house call Pro had a live person I could figure out a lot more but it doesn't seem to exist I was at one time in contact with an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and then they drop the ball I have nobody to talk to and another thing is when you do talk to people you should make it to where you are automatically emailed for a customer a representative review so then your representatives do a better job and try their best for example Angie's List represented always had a chip on their shoulders even though they were review company they never reviewed themselves I've watched them go from nine hundred million dollars almost a billion dollars down to five hundred million dollars and sold out with a Icee at 550 million dollars all because nobody would listen to their business partner Scott Watkins. I have a lot of entrepreneurial ideas and place I am soon retiring from carpet cleaning and I will be a multi-millionaire it would be in the best of of interest of house call Pro to listen to my advice I have a degree in marketing.

Scott B.
President i USA
Kundservice, Egenföretagare

Love HouseCall Pro

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall great! I have referred it to many friends and people I talk to. It far surpasses any software I’ve seen or used and the way they communicate and run the company is just icing on the cake.

Fördelar:

HCP has made my day to day business adman much easier. It literally replaces a part time employee w all that it does for me. The digital schedule is great. The text and email reminders that are sent out look so professional-I get comments from customers saying they love all “my” communications (it’s mostly automatic). So cool! The invoicing is clear, the cc payment link that comes on every invoice sent out has helped to keep a/r low. Everything is at the click of a button, and very user friendly. One of the really great things is their customer service. When I get stuck or have any glitches, they reply within minutes (no joke), and it’s always a precise reply. Sometimes they tell me there’s no feature for what I’m asking but they submit my request for the feature to be a future addition. Overall, it’s been the best software addition I’ve had. This is my 4th software over 20 yrs of doing business and with all their constant updates I don’t expect to ever have to change again.

Nackdelar:

There are features that don’t exist yet. I have been able to find work arounds for all of them. For example, you can’t send out a broadcast marketing email to your customer base. However, you can easily export your client list to do it through another platform. You can easily and send out a custom postcard to your client list through HCP, it can even be automatic. Since it’s cloud based, if I don’t have cell svc or wifi, I can’t access any info or process any invoices/estimates etc. This is a limitation.