Om RAYNET CRM

Förenkla din dagliga agenda, håll koll på allt som pågår och förbättra din verksamhet med denna lättanvända molnbaserade CRM-lösning.

Lär dig mer om RAYNET CRM

Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna
4,9

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

RAYNET CRM har ett totalt betyg på 4,9 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 23 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Filtrera recensioner (23)

Sortera efter

Har du använt RAYNET CRM tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (23)

Filip S.
Filip S.
Cmo i Tjeckien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda

All I need from CRM

5 för 7 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Easy to set up and use. Great interface. Lot of features.

Nackdelar:

Nothing I know of. Satisfied with it for years.

Jan K.
Jan K.
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda

CRM for Marketing Agency

5 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, we are satisfied with Raynet CRM and have been using it for several years. We keep a record of all our contacts, we also record all leads and especially business cases. We can also record offers and other documents here. It's a great tool for keeping track of business and contacts in the company.

Fördelar:

- Simple to use - Beautiful and clear design - Great customer support that always advises and solves if we don't know something - Keeping track of leads and contacts is simple and offers many options of what we can keep track of - The contact history is clear and you can always see who has dealt with the client and what they have done - Business evaluation - beautiful and useful charts - A great calendar that can be linked to Google Cal and shared between people in the team. Also follows up on contacts, leads and business cases

Nackdelar:

- Fewer integration options, but the most important things are not missing - Some parts of the CRM are of an older design, but it's continuously updated

Marek B.
Marek B.
Forskning, 11-50 anställda

Easy to use CRM

5 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

This CRM helped to improve our sales and make the life of our sales guys much easier.

Nackdelar:

The internal notifications and internal communication within the team is not developed enough.

Verifierad recensent
Implementation Manager i USA
Bil, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod

An Average CRM

3 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

I enjoyed the onboarding portion of this CRM, it's apparent that Raynet spent a lot of time on this aspect, which really helps user engagement and the early experience.

Nackdelar:

It looks and feels outdated - you really feel like you are using a system created 10 years ago, tough to spend money on something that isn't today's UI.

Petr R.
Petr R.
Konsthantverk, 2-10 anställda

Raynet CRM is total lifesaver for SMB & also for large to mid sized companies

5 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Its easy use & that it is suitable for large-mid sized business but also for very small companies like us. Their marketing and onboarding is engaging. I like them much more then big solutions such as Salesforce and others.

Fördelar:

Kanban board where we can track our sales & newbiz with value and labels. Raynet helped us to kill everyday chaos.

Nackdelar:

I did not find any issues at all. We really like this app.

Lucie S.
Lucie S.
Výkonná ředitelka i
Personalavdelning, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1 + år
Källa: GetApp

CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for.

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for. For a long time we were struggling with various software which were not able to manage our clients in the way RAYNET does.
Every software has something to improve but we see that RAYNET team is always listening to our ideas and these are going for their development plan afterwards. Some immediately some later but they care about all of them.
Also we can fully trust their support which is always very kind and fast.
RAYNET CRM we can recommend to all companies who want to control everything that is relevant to their customers.

Pavel D.
Managing Director i
Datormjukvara, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1 + år

Finally one easy to use

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: If you've experienced the horror of millions of buttons in a CRM software's UI, with no way of getting started easily, try RayNet. Me, I'm a mere mortal and I want to start using a tool right away - and that's exactly what I got. Now to persuade my sales reps to use it too - but that's another story. :-)
[Plus I'm NOT with their marketing dept, BTW.]

- intuitive UI - web-based but looks like a real app - friendly support

Nackdelar:

- mobile apps are still catching up to the full thing's functionality but they're improving

Jan Š.
Jan Š.
Finansiella tjänster
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Källa: GetApp

Very useful and user-friendly software!

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: RAYNET is saving time and energy to our Sales representatives. They are able to manage client´s relation effectively. Sales reps who use it - love it. Those who don´t use RAYNET - see what they are missing. In the beginning it requires persistence and patience but very soon it brings shining benefits.

Fördelar:

Customer support is excellent!!

Nackdelar:

I do not need to improve anything right now :)

Stanislav Š.
Stanislav Š.
Informationsteknologi och tjänster

Best CRM software for business

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: Absolutely amazing online system to keep records of your clients, commissions, tasks etc. in one place. Everything is easy, pleasant and intuitive. The Raynet team approach is very professional. We have tried several CRM systems and Raynet CRM is definitely the best - leaving its competitors far behind! Raynet keeps improving and updating the system which we truly appreciate as the other systems did not progress. The mobile application is absolutely perfect and unique! We certainly recommend the Raynet CRM system to support and manage your business!

Lukas G.
Lukas G.
CEO i
2-10 anställda
Källa: GetApp

Absolutely essential tool for our business

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: We have been using Raynet crm for over 2 years and I must say it has been a great investment into our business management and business activity records. Raynet swiftly reacts to our suggestions concerning better usage of the system and continuously informs us about useful news and upgrades to the system. Raynet has improved our sales process a lot. We can access our data from anywhere and it supports our decisions when the data is needed the most.

Cloud cloud cloud! Easy-to-use interface I just love the app :]

Radim U.
Radim U.
CEO i
2-10 anställda
Källa: GetApp

The best tool I use daily

4 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: I use Raynet CRM nearly every day. It is the best tool that gets you immediate info on your current state of business cases. Pipeline shows you how far of closing a deal you are and pushes you forward. A bit of a gamfication in hard business days :-)

Fördelar:

So many options to enhance the system with many integrations of Gdrive, Dropbox, Gmail and others. All your business contacts in one place. You can work with your Google callendar. You instantly know which clients are the most profitable.

Can't think of any now.

Vojtech S.
Tjeckien

Really awesome personal approach

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: While choosing among CRM apps, RAYNET really surprised me its great customer care. Very professional, but warm approach. I took their free webinar, so I knew everything I needed in 30 minutes. The application is intuitive, easy-to-use. Mailchimp integration - a feature I missed so far - is promised in the near future. Looking forward to implementation!

Tomas H.
Slovakien

Used every day with 3 people

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: RAYNET and people around it are very nice and it is pleasant to be in touch with them. CRM system is exactly as they describe it - very easy to understand. It is obvious that someone thinks and cares about it.
And if we need anything, there is always someone at RAYNET willing to help.
I recommend everyone at least a try.
BOST Gate Ltd., Tren'ín SK

Jan S.
Sales Director i Tjeckien
Recensentens källa

Useful and user-friendly software!

Petr Š.
Petr Š.
CEO Office Manager i
501-1 000 anställda

Raynet CRM

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: Nice app! really sophisticated. I do recommend it!

Fördelar:

Intuitive interface, integration with Google calendar, easy to use - does it all approach. Works on all devices very well and smoothly.

Nackdelar:

Not aware of any so far and that is good! :-)

Jill D.
Regional Sales Manager i USA
Recensentens källa

Perfect - easy to navigate and intuitive!

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: I love the overall look, it is very pleasant to me. The colors are awesome. Generally it is very easy to navigate. RAYNET CRM helps me throw away business cards. I can look at all my contacts, either leads or clients easily. I also appreciate a quick customer care.

Old¿ich J.
Director i Tjeckien

thumbs-up

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: We chose RAYNET CRM because it is user friendly, for our needs perfect and clear, providing us with all the information and functionality. After personal meeting and trying customer approach and support we had no other choice ...

Tomas U.
Tjeckien

Easy to use

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are are very satisfied with RAYNET CRM system. We appreciate clear design, intuitive and friendly customer support. Two months after the introduction we have seen a significant increase in the efficiency of the sales team.

Verifierad recensent
Internet
Källa: GetApp

Definitely recommend to all freelancers

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: I found RAYNET CRM in Capterra (article The 10 Best Free and Open Source CRM Software Solutions) when I was searching for a toll to keep my business effective. After half year of using I can definitely recommend RAYNET. Why? Clear dashboard, brilliant analyses, everything in one place. Also the customer care is very professional, quick and always willing to help.

Tomas B.

Simply THE BEST!

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are very happy with the software. It has improved the effectiveness of entire company. Highly recommended.

Vojtěch Š.
Vojtěch Š.
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda

Really awesome personal approach

Petr U.
Sales Director i Tjeckien
Recensentens källa

We can only recommend it.

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are very happy with the software, it does exactly what it should.

Tomáš U.
Detaljhandel

Most user friendly CRM

Customer support Easy-to-use

Nackdelar:

We did not discover any yet