C2 ATOM Recensioner

4,2 (13)

Om C2 ATOM

C2 ATOM is a powerful online IT service management software, fully customizable to your operational performance enhancement needs.

Lär dig mer om C2 ATOM

Nackdelar:

A weak point is that C2 ATOM has growing pains with an emerging product.

Betyg för C2 ATOM

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
4,0
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

C2 ATOM har ett totalt betyg på 4,2 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 13 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Filtrera recensioner (13)

Sortera efter

Har du använt C2 ATOM tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (13)

Verifierad recensent
Software Enginner i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Dator- och nätverkssäkerhet, 51-200 anställda

Great for Automated Testing

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I really enjoy it for my web development. the automated testing is one of the best features

Fördelar:

It's nice for automated testing and web dev if you need an everyday tool. Once you get used to the hacks, its really fun and easy to use

Nackdelar:

There arent much white paper incase you get lost.

Stephen C.
IT Systems Administrator i Kanada
Olja och energi, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

From the system admin perspective

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: With the help of C2 support I installed and maintain our C2 Atom instance. I was not part of the integration team and we have not yet activated the asset tracking portion of the software. What I can comment on is that it is an easy software to install, runs on SQL, the DB schema is easy to understand. They do frequent updates to the software that delivers bug fixes and new features. Their development department has accommodated some of our requests. Support is very helpful and quick to get a hold of. As a user of the system the tickets I receive are easy to understand, well laid out, easy to update and close. This system is not one of the systems that I find myself having to spend a lot of time on which is pretty high praise in my books.

Fördelar:

The software gets out of my way and allows me to focus on the work it needs to present to me. The system updates are easy to install. Support is easy to get a hold of and resolve my issues.

Nackdelar:

It seems to be taking my integration team some time to activate the remaining features. That may not be software related.

Jeremy P.
IT security advisor i Kanada
Konsumtionsvaror, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Evolving Product

3,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: C2 Atom is an evolving product, currently be used within our IT department for both helpdesk support and our internal program development. Highly customisable and easy to use. A negative point is that with an evolving product, well it has growing pains. Bugs and problems occur however the development and support team at C2 is quick and prompt to correct them. To be noted that none of the bugs we have encountered have "broken the system" or lead to productivity loss.

Sandhya L.
Software Developer i Nepal
Datormjukvara, 51-200 anställda

Pros and Cons of C2 ATOM

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: My overall experience is really good with Atom as a customer. Without hesitation, I would suggest this method.

Fördelar:

This is the most robust and wonderfully integrated ITSM I have ever had the ability to use, endorse and build. It has all the functionality that you might think of, and they are easy to use and simple configuration. The unique interface, ease of moving through screens and multiple automation options makes it one of the best web application. The system updates are easy to install and provides supports to resolve issues.

Nackdelar:

A weak point is that C2 ATOM has growing pains with an emerging product. There are glitches and concerns, but the production and support team at C2 is swift and prompt to fix them. It lacks customization for various screens and there is complexity in database to prepare reports. It is hard to activate few features of the system which may not be software related. The screen could be more intuitive without more scrolling pages.

Jean B.
It Coodinator i Kanada
Statsförvaltningen, 51-200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

C2 at Town of Candiac

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Helping us to meet ITIL specification for our IT department.
We improve productivity.
Great management of a ton of IT request

Fördelar:

Web based. Database is on our site Easy to use for our peoples.

Nackdelar:

Reporting tool is sometime hard to parameter

Thierry A.
IT Network & System Administrator i Kanada
Läkemedel, 201-500 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader

A World of Possibility

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We have been using C2 ATOM for a few months. (We were previously under C2 Enterprise v4) The web platform is very flexible and fully customizable. It takes a little time to adapt to the interface and to make it the perfect service request management tool for every business according to their needs.

Fördelar:

Fully customizable. Very good development and support, the team is attentive to our needs.

Mirela C.
Junior Web Developer i Storbritannien
Bokföring, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Great experience.

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall great

Fördelar:

The unique interface, the fact that is a web application, the CMDB, adaptability, ease of moving through the screens, we application (requires no installation), multiple automation options.

Nackdelar:

Specific Web browser compatibility matrix. Customizabilty of certain items like the status bar or other little things like this. Lack of customization in the various screens, complexity of the database to get our own reports.

Yan L.

Good ticketing system

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall good experience. Updates for bugfixes and features are recurrent, customer support is fairly fast. Learning curve is okay. Expect about 2 months from start to a working production environment. Software is flexible and we lowered our operation costs.

Alexandre G.
Computer management technician i Kanada
Utbildningsförvaltning, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

C2Atom Ticket management apps in progress. Do what it is supposed to.

3,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: C2Atom is perfect to manage clients relation and drive an important flow of request. Based on ITIL, it gives all we need to make a sevices catalog. Because the developpement is at it beginning, the apps may evolve rapidly.

Fördelar:

services catalog. Client portail. Web application.

Nackdelar:

a little bit to much sticked to ITIL.

Rachelle T.
Help Desk Manager i Kanada

Simply the BEST!

5,0 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: This is the most flexible and beautifully integrated ITSM that I have ever had the chance to use, support and develop. It has all the functionnalities you can dream of and they are easy to use.

Caroline B.

A perfect toil

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Very easy to use and to configure.
C2 Atom people are through and professional. There's a solution for everything.
I would recommand!

Patricia L.

Atom is a great tool

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Atom as a user is very good. I would recommend this tool without hesitation.

Martin A.
System Analyst i Kanada
Recensentens källa

Powerful tools that need a better intutive interface

3,0 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: Pros:
- The Tools offer a lot of flexibility,
- The C2 team are always available
- The software always getting better and stable.
Cons:
- The screen must be more intuitive and less scrolling pages.