Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Accelo Recensioner

4,5 (172)

Om Accelo

Accelo är den prisbelönta CRM du behöver. Främja försäljning, skapa förslag och hantera kundprojekt – i molnet, från alla enheter.

Lär dig mer om Accelo

Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Accelo har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 172 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Accelo tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (172)

Meredith
Meredith
COO i USA
Finansiella tjänster, 2‒10 anställda

The Best CRM!

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We've centralized several different services into a single place with Accelo streamlining our work and eliminating loss of data.

Fördelar:

Ease of use, completely customizable, thoughtful and useful features!

Nackdelar:

I wish I would have found it so much earlier than I did!

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist i USA
Internet, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Solid CRM and project management tool

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Scheduling, logging hours worked, billing customers, and maintaining rapport with suppliers may all be handled centrally. Abundant opportunities for combination.

Fördelar:

The user experience on this system is superb. The fact that I can centralize the administration of all my various initiatives is another perk. All the data I want is now in one convenient location, which has greatly simplified my work. This means I can stop switching between operating systems merely to get work done.

Nackdelar:

Personalization is a major drawback of Accelo. The requirements of one business may not be applicable to another. Unfortunately, the platform does not allow for as much wiggle room when it comes to tailoring features to individual projects.

i fjol

Hi Shayla, thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to see all the ways you've used Accelo to centralize and simplify your work. We're sorry to hear you are having difficulty customizing the platform to meet your team's specific needs. We strongly encourage you to reach out to our Support team at [email protected] so we can learn more about the customizations you're looking for and provide solutions. Thank you again for your great feedback and for taking the time to share a review!

Daniel
Australien
Har använt programvaran för: Ej tillgängligt
Recensentens källa

Run away! Terrible quality updates and the worst customer service. False advertising of integrations

2,0 för 8 år sedan

Kommentarer: The first reason we chose AffinityLive, now Accelo due to what was a great set of tutorials and video demos.
We requested a live demo as they offer on their site however we we're keen to do a live demo and paid for a single subscription for a month so we could start trialling it until our request for a demo was requested. The front line tech I spoke to said I was ineligable for a demo as I had already purchased the product. The training videos are ancient or totally missing large parts of the product as they update so much so frequently its almost a new product every few weeks....
We we're flat out refused any demo despite it being advertised on their site.
The actual product was nothing like the demo video so a live demo really would have helped us get off to a flying start.
The second reason we committed to an early purchase in good faith that a live demo would be provided, was because it advertised integrations with Kaseya and Maxfocus that I was later told by both those businesses and staff at Accelo no longer worked. They are still advertised on the page despite my multiple complaints about the false advertising (Maxfocus has been Logic now for 6 months and they still advertise the integration on their homepage).
Our account manager spoke to us three times in 14 months. Once when we had complaints about the lack of a demo which he also refused and then again to help us cancel our subscription, then one more time when they took a payment a month after we had cancelled our subscription and requested a refund.... Staff have no idea about their own product as it changes so drastically so often. A huge billing overhaul left us unable to invoice for three weeks! This was the final straw for us. We organised an export of most of our data (about 10 different exports required) but had missed the time on projects, we requested a copy of this data but they had deleted it all just three weeks later and were unable/unwilling to provide any policy document on data retention. The CEO is the rudest person I've ever spoken to. All sorts of threats about the first amendment despite me being Australian, them having an Australian office and being bound by Australian consumer law. The product is useless out of the box unless you purchase every premium and module they have. We were paying around $450AU each month for 2 techs! We're now using Atera at $89 per tech with integrated RMM with unlimited endpoints! Staff are amazing! couldnt be happier!

för 5 år sedan

Daniel was obviously quite upset when he wrote this review. Unfortunately, it didn't represent reality at the time or since. Daniel's claim re: continuing to charge him and take payment after cancellation is mistaken, which he subsequently admitted: "My apologies, we're using Xero and it had lined up a debit with Accelo instead of the correct payment." Daniel's claim re: the CEO issuing threats is also mistaken. The only one making threats in the interaction between Daniel and Accelo was Daniel - he threatened to take legal action by specific deadlines if we didn't change our website: "Please remove the false advertising within 2 weeks.. or I will lodge my original claim with fair trading". We politely declined to modify our speech to fit with his (incorrect) opinions and reminded him that as a US company we have rights to free speech. While it is a shame that Accelo wasn't able to help Daniel's business, this review is not fair or accurate by the reviewers private admissions.

Hailey
admin assistant i USA
Konstruktion, 11‒50 anställda

Necessary for project tracking

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Fördelar:

I like that we can compare sales, work flow from month to month, year to year. Great resource for keeping track of your business.

Nackdelar:

There have been some hiccups, that I think were just user errors. All issues are always solved in a timely manner.

Kelly
Kelly
Design Engineering Manager i USA
Datormjukvara, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Improved team collaboration and productivity

4,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: In general, working with Accelo has been a good experience for us. It has become the nerve center for our team, facilitating better communication and increased output. The adaptability of the platform and its emphasis on developing teamwork are ideal for our kind of teamwork in the office.

Fördelar:

Accelo's best feature is its collaborative workspace. The platform's communication tools, including shared calendars and real-time updates, foster team collaboration. The centralized project and client information ensures everyone is on the same page. Accelo's intuitive interface and user-friendly collaboration features enhance our team's productivity, facilitating seamless communication and efficient project delivery.

Nackdelar:

Although Accelo does a great job at facilitating collaboration, the functionality of its mobile app might be improved. Teams that need access to client and project data while on the go would benefit from a better mobile experience.

för 7 månader sedan

Hi Kelly, thank you for taking the time to share you feedback. We are thrilled to hear that Accelo has helped foster a collaborative team environment and has improved productivity and efficiency in your project delivery. We also appreciate your honest feedback about the mobile app experience, and we're thrilled to share that our team is currently working on a new Accelo mobile app to help teams manage their work on the go. You can find more about this new app (currently in beta), on our blog: https://www.accelo.com/resources/blog/explore-the-new-releases-in-our-mobile-app-beta/ Thanks again for your great feedback and for taking the time to leave a review!

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer i USA
Datorspel, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Report editing and client portal accessibility

4,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The ecosystem incorporates both email and task management, and time tracking and payment can be done with minimal effort. This isn't advertised anywhere else that I've looked. All of my project, sales, invoicing, billing, and client communication needs to be managed in one central location. I am just starting started, but Accelo has already proven invaluable in helping me manage my workload and delegate responsibilities.

Fördelar:

Timekeeping is helpful and can be done in a variety of ways. It can be recorded manually or with the help of a timer. The Client Area and the Flexibility of Report Revisions. The design of the layout appeals to me. I like how simple it is to make new templates, and how the platform can handle the bulk of my business operations. Since Accelo had everything we needed, including a client portal, we made the transfer.

Nackdelar:

The vast array of features and customization choices can be overwhelming at first. The tasks you set up at the beginning of your workflow can have an impact on your billing later on.

för 10 månader sedan

Hi Maddie, thank you for your review! We're thrilled to see the multiple ways you've been able to use our platform to simplify your business operations. We appreciate your feedback about the initial learning curve and the importance of setting up tasks correctly for billing. Your insights are valuable in helping us improve the user experience. We're delighted that Accelo has become an essential tool for managing your workload, projects, invoicing and client communication all in one place. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you in your journey with Accelo!

James
President i USA
Personalavdelning, 2‒10 anställda

Opitimized and Automated our Workflow

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Automated our business process from sale, to project, to billing. All of our team can interface and contribute seamlessly at any stage of the project. The price point is perfect and the Accelo support has been amazing.

Fördelar:

We switched to Accelo after using other inferior products for 18 years. We have been pleased with the front-to-back automation that is now seamlessly running critical portions of our business. With Accelo, we have been able to place several business functions on one platform, where before, we had to use several products to accomplish the same thing - with little or no automation. We are now more automated and productive. Our team loves the product! With the current COVID pandemic, we have found ourselves having to do more with less. To meet these new challenges, we are taking full advantage of Accelo's Expert Services Program and have partnered with an Accelo Implementation Manager. The benefits to our team and bottom-line were immediate. When this crisis is over, we will recover quicker and grow our business with more confidence using the software.

Nackdelar:

We love the software. As others have stated, we wish that we had been using it years ago.

Christine
Finance Manager/IT manager i USA
Arkitektur och planering, 2‒10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod

Product Analyzer

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: I enjoyed working with both the Tech and Sales reps. The tech rep was awesome in answering any questions I had at any one time. We did several webinars where the tech and I worked through questions/issues I was having. They have great learning videos, and although I wasn't a part of it, they had a good setup and training program for the end user I was recommending them to. Not once was I told that I was asking too much and would need to purchase before getting answers.

Fördelar:

I loved the analytics of this product. I was demoing several products for a client that was looking for a PM software that handled a lot of their issues. This software fit the bill. They let me demo it for over 2 months, as I also had a full time job at the time that interfered with my daily testing/playing time with it.

Nackdelar:

I pick up new software fairly easy. I did have a major learning curve with this software. But once I got over that it was smooth sailing from there on out.

Susie
President & CEO i USA
Bokföring, 2‒10 anställda

Game Changer for our Professional Services Company

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: The implementation support was excellent. They really worked with us to configure Accelo to meet our business needs. The tool meets 90-95% of our needs, and they continue to improve upon it. Their support team is one of the best we have seen (we have used many products over the years).

Fördelar:

Accelo provides a CRM, sales funnel, statements of work (quoting), active work (projects and ongoing), time tracking and invoicing -- all in one fully integrated platform. The tool is quite user-friendly if set up properly for your business.

Nackdelar:

The integration with QuickBooks Online needs some additional features.

Granville
Granville
CEO i Kenya
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Övervägda alternativ:

Accelo is one of the best out there

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We have been able to professionally manage our projects and automated our billing. Integration with third party email clients such as gmail has made it easy to manage communication under the activity feature.

Fördelar:

This software is feature rich but more specifically, this is a software that has helped us manage our entire sales cycle from managing contacts, Lead tracking, project planning and automated billing. But the most impressive is there is a client portal feature for our clients to collaborate on projects, accept quotes and view invoices.

Nackdelar:

I hate that one has to pay for customer support.

Tom

Utilisation
Transparency for clients
Cost management

Fördelar:

We are able to fully process our business with the detailed project plans, scheduling and capacity tracking which gives us very detailed and accurate forecasting for capacities. The whole business now trusts the reliability of the system and the data in it so much that we report daily on the state of play with task management and capacities to move resources around which helps us deliver work quicker for our clients. We are forecasting for hiring new resources based on the system data, conducting price reviews and making lots and lots of continuous process tweaks with the confidence that Accelo is our living process documentation via the templates. Also, with the detail in the project plans is something we are able to leverage in the sales process to show prospects we have robust processes that will ensure the best quality content creation.

Nackdelar:

There are still some more features we would love to see in the future which would help us automate more and reduce admin but the revamp on the community ideas page gives great confidence to everyone at Digital 22 that if it will benefit enough people then there is a good chance we will see these and more great updates in the near future.

Kevin
Senior Software Engineer i USA
Datormjukvara, 501‒1 000 anställda

Excellent Management Tool for Manage Project

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Fördelar:

It's capacity to handle various activities with various customers, and even house various tasks with a similar customer. This permits me to follow how much work I've finished with every customer on a granular level, versus the time dispensed for the task.

Nackdelar:

That would most likely be the manner in which I need to look for authoritative errands when I really want them. Since they're not relegated 100% of the time to me I actually need to pull them up on the inquiry bar. Additionally, I think that it is unwieldy to deal with every one of the new windows that accelo opens when I make a period passage.

för 2 år sedan

Thanks Kevin for the great feedback! We'd love for you to share any additional information on the usability or your ideal experience when it comes to searching or completing work, within our Ideas Forum (ideas.accelo.com). We have some exciting integrations in the pipeline - so stay tuned. Thanks for being a part of the Accelo community.

Valentina
CEO i Australien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Flexible, customisable, easy to use

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Business clarity on tasks and requirements and deadlines are definitely my favourite. I love the platform a lot, but as a small business (1st year of operation), it's by far my biggest expense after rent (and not much between the two figures). Perhaps my set up isn't correct with user admins, but the #1 priority is for timesheets, and for that, everyone seems to need the most expensive option. Honestly, I'm at a point where I have to review other platforms because of the cost, but I really don't want to because I do honestly believe in what Accelo can do and if using all the right features, I know will be integral for the business to grow.

Fördelar:

I love that I don't have to teach my team to use Accelo, they get their login and they are away. The scheduling tool appears really powerful to streamline the use of studio production. Love the task management and budget flow, it really is the most comprehensive platform I've used and I've tried quite a few before investing in Accelo.

Nackdelar:

The charge per user, when some of my users are just timesheeting and not much else. For a monthly cost, it can build quite quickly with part timers and freelancers involved in the business. I find the PDF of templates a bit clunky, whilst they can look great on the screen, they don't always PDF accurately. Biggest bug bear is the inflexibility with proposals to show a weekly cost, one off cost, monthly cost or annual cost. It seems to calculate and bundle as one. This would be a good game changer to have these options sorted out.

Jessica
Application Specialist i USA
Har använt programvaran för: Ej tillgängligt

An excellent all-rounder

5,0 för 8 år sedan

Kommentarer: In our business we can have a long sales cycle, we also have consulting work, training, software we resell, support level agreements, adhoc support tickets, and we have larger project work as well. It is a lot to manage with a small team.
I tested many software solutions before we chose Accelo. Many packages were great in one area of our business but couldn't transition work as required. That is what really attracted me to Accelo. In Accelo you can start with a sale, migrate it to a project or a support ticket or a support ticket to a project. The system has the flexibility to work with the systems you are already used to and at the depth you want to go.
Accelo is a great all-rounder for a small business. It also integrates with the major accounting packages to ensure the tail end is taken care of as well.
When it comes to support, I've found the Accelo team to be supportive, encouraging and tuned in to their customers. The software is also evolved and improved regularly to respond to customer needs and to fine tune functionality in this worthwhile tool.
The time tracking functionality in the tool is excellent, and one of the features which sold me on the tool. I love the integration with outlook as well, creating that audit trail for future reference. In some ways though I think activities should come through with an aggregate cost, to simplify reporting to clients - sometimes too much information is a bad thing. It also takes longer than I would like to complete a time sheet and sometimes time is missed because work hasn't been approved. Also as updates are always happening, the time isn't static and this can be an issue when auditing time spent against an invoice down the track.
Customer facing reports/dashboards are also sourly lacking in the tool and my number one frustration right now. When a client calls me up and says how is my SLA tracking. I want to be able to produce a report which gives them the 5 key pieces of data they are after on the spot and send it to them, or at the very least screenshot it - at the moment we will export a detailed list of the support tickets and projects in progress for a client into excel, aggregate and manipulate the data manually and a create a dashboard front page which we then send them. It's a lot of work.

för 7 år sedan

Hi Jessica, Thank you for your feedback! You are not alone in asking for more reporting. Luckily we are looking to release a beta integration with PowerBI within the next few weeks. While we also work to improve our native reporting, having a dedicated BI tool that connects directly to Accelo will be key in providing detailed reports. Kind regards,

Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Accelo the platform for efficient planning

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Since using Accelo we have been able to verify that it is a far-reaching software capable of managing projects, optimize billing, expand the effectiveness of sales and service, highlighting that in project management has eliminated the problems of planning and scheduling of our work teams, also due to the ticketing systems it has we have managed to boost monitoring and improve our customer service, leaving in this way that the billing needs have been fully covered

Fördelar:

Accelo is a truly effective platform for planning, executing and delivering jobs on time, as it takes care of undoing all those manual tools that hinder overall growth, boasting extremely robust features for project planning, team scheduling, task management and client registration, among other things, it is a platform that boasts excellent customer service and an impressive price-performance ratio

Nackdelar:

Within the main features that I dislike about Accelo is that it has few integrations with common tools, just as it needs to improve customization options to achieve adjust the needs that any company needs

för 2 år sedan

Thanks for the great feedback! We'd love for you to share any additional information on ideal potential integration partners within our Ideas Forum (ideas.accelo.com). We have some exciting integrations in the pipeline - so stay tuned. Thanks for being a part of the Accelo community.

Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod
Källa: GetApp

DO NOT SIGNUP

1,0 för 8 år sedan

Kommentarer: This is a classic situation where a software company promises the moon on their website, yet then does not deliver. We have lost data on their platform, had hundreds of bugs, and there is limited or no support for users. It is little surprise that they have such a high 'churn'.

Fördelar:

The idea of a fully integrated professional service system is attractive. Yet there is no delivery on the promises.

Nackdelar:

- Does not do what it says on the box - The offering is convoluted and they offer no training - Staff are rude when you ask for support - Consistent bugs erode what little value that remains

för 7 år sedan

Hey there, really sorry to hear about your less than stellar experience with us. It’s definitely not something we take lightly. That said, the issues you’re describing aren’t any we’ve run into with prior or current clients. We never experience data losses, and all of our data is backed up on a daily basis. Users can of course delete their own data (and sometimes do so inadvertently), and recovering from backups does incur a cost for engineering time that some folks don't want to spend. Bugs are a fact of life for any software product, and we're no different. Our clients tell us that we're the most responsive and transparent company they have ever dealt with; we often turn around bug fixes within a day (since we ship code multiple times a day), and we're very transparent with our fixes and improvements (www.accelo.com/resources/updates). Unfortunately, we're not perfect and we do have bugs, but we endeavor to be as responsive as possible to address them. Additionally, we provide extensive, free email-based support with an average response time of under 4 hours during Q1 of 2016. We also provide extensive implementation and training services, but since these are tailored to your requirements and delivered one-on-one, they have a cost; choosing not to buy these services is of course the user's choice, but that choosing not to read the manual or get driving lessons doesn't mean it is the car's fault when you crash it ;). Lastly, part of the appeal of Accelo is how robust its modules are. No other PSA software on the market offers as fully-integrated of a suite as Accelo. That said, we don’t claim that Accelo is a perfect fit for every business, which is why we offer a free 2 week trial to test it yourself. Again, I apologize if this was not the experience you had, and guarantee that if you were to give Accelo another chance we would work tirelessly to deliver you a much better user experience.

Jan
Jan
Senior Consultant i Kanada
Ledningsrådgivare, 11‒50 anställda
Källa: GetApp

Valuable for Management Consultancy with Distinct Lines of Business

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Fördelar:

- we loved the idea of a fully integrated professional service system. TImesheeting, project management, and business development (prospecting) follow-up, and project cost tracking were essential for us. - we use everything in Accelo except 'ticketing'. - we were initially attracted as well by the invoicing and the project profitability features. - time sheeting, project cost tracking, business development (opportunity funnel) and basic project management work very well for us. The team - including external contractors - use the system externally, and it greatly streamlines our weekly All Hands review meetings. - We have consultants with extensie experience with Salesforce and Work, and they comment this is much better suited to our 'professional services' application.

Nackdelar:

- the proposal/ quoting functionality has been a disappointment. We wish there was better functionality to impot text, 'view' andedit and modigy layout, due to the nature of professional services work. The quoting/ prosposal module is probably fine if you are quoting 'canned' services like web design packaging, or system configuration / maintenance, but not for much else.

Laurel
Studio / Operations Manager i Australien
Design, 501‒1 000 anställda

I love Accelo

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I'm a total fangirl of this product; it makes me better at my job. I've actually weighed whether to switch jobs based on the fact that I wouldn't use it daily, it's that good!

Fördelar:

I love how comprehensive Accelo is. There's a really thoughtful approach in that you can track all comms and the history for each client in one place. Accelo has re-defined how our agency works as it takes a lot of the manual organization work out of the equation.

Nackdelar:

The price? My company recently went through a merger with eight other companies (globally, but still within the South Pacific) and the cost to use Accelo company wide was too high. At the moment, our higher ups are looking for replacement tools, but everything is independent of each other. Some apps integrate with others, but it's no where near as sophisticated as Accelo. Our smaller team has made a case for our continual use, but I fear it's a matter of time before we'll be required to use something else for day to day ops management.

Recensentens källa

Tries to do too many things and fails at most of them

3,0 för 6 år sedan

Fördelar:

We used it as a helpdesk ticket taking platform - it functioned. Time tracking was a great feature Accelo did well.

Nackdelar:

Frequent outages and unexplained slowness plagued their environment when we used it. Things were on their roadmap indefinitely, metrics and analytics were nearly non existent. One of their devs even got snarky with me on a public forum when I pointed out some areas for improvement. We as an organization have since moved to another platform and have not looked back.

för 5 år sedan

Sorry to hear you had a negative experience and that you felt one of our devs was snarky with you. Re: slowness and performance issues, as a scaling technology company there are times where there are growing pains - we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience these issues caused for you. We did have a rough period in early 2018 (detailed at https://www.accelo.com/resources/blog/system-outage/), but thanks to the work done by our systems and security team in the later part of 2018, we've had an uptime for 2019 to the end of August is 99.991%. We've also been able to benefit from upgrades to our database infrastructure with AWS to be able to have a lot more auto-scaling to help ensure we're well placed to handle periods where things ramp up. Again, apologies you didn't have a great experience, and thanks for your candid feedback.

Kimberly
Project Manager i USA

Lots of Potential

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, I like using Accelo and will continue to use it. I hope expand how we use it and explore new areas of the tool.

Fördelar:

This is one of the few tools out there that has been extremely helpful in managing retainer work. Our team appreciate the tool's ability to track time and tasks within projects. I also really like the triggers for alerts on budget/usage %, this automation has been very helpful.

Nackdelar:

There is a lot of rigidness about the system, with lots of work arounds, but still some aspects of it do not have the flexibility you want it to. Task are more difficult to manage and assign than just a task management/checklist type system.

James
IT i Storbritannien
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Excell with Accelo

4,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall I can't knock it!It's the only software that covers all the bases for a creative company. A lot of project management / CRM softwares are more geared towards sales based companies

Fördelar:

Accelo is full of features and is a great one stop shop for creative project management.The list of features is too long to mention all of them, but the project scheduling and progress tracking is very handy. Plus the reports functionality helps with seeing your overall work output

Nackdelar:

It can be rather daunting to get started with using, it's not the most intuitive software. Some of the terminology they use for different things doesn't always make sense etc.

för 11 månader sedan

Hi James, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear that Accelo has been helpful for supporting your creative project management with project scheduling, progress tracking, reporting and more. Thank you again for your feedback!

Mat och dryck, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Programming and planning platform...

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Fördelar:

Excellent platform with advanced features and easy to use. Accelo is part of the facilitation of operations within the company. Excellent quality ratio of the different functionalities and price of the monthly subscription.

Nackdelar:

Accelo can take enough time to master all the services offered.

Sarah
Sarah
Owner i Australien
Internet, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Best all-rounder for service agencies

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Using Accelo as a solo web developer I've saved money on separate tools, and can present a professional looking approach to my clients. I can also take a project through steps from selling the idea, producing, building and invoicing for it in one system.

Fördelar:

I love that Accelo integrates sales, projects, tickets, time tracking and invoicing. It feels like there's a place for everything and everything is connected.

Nackdelar:

There are a lot of rough edges, both poor UI choices and pieces that don't quite have the functionality expected. I get it, its a big system and it's hard for that to be elegant – but I wish they'd spend more time trying.

Head of Solutions i Ghana
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

Pro's and Con's

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: i like using accelo, i have already and will continue to recommend it.

Fördelar:

We like it because its web based, i enjoy the mobile app (although there are differences in app and desktop views that confuse users) i love the project management section, very detailed and familiar in its design structure.

Nackdelar:

as a new administrator, editing is not as user friendly as i wished, i hope for better video tutorials in the future

Shawna
People Advocate
Datormjukvara, 11‒50 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

TimeEntry/Expenses/Invoicing

4,0 för 7 år sedan

Fördelar:

Though we don't use all of the features we do use it for several key functions including TimeEntry - Expense reporting - Invoicing etc. Nice to have one system to avoid numerous integration points, and reduce redundant data entry. For a small company we found it cost effective in comparison to others and keeps everything in one organized spot for increased productivity.

Nackdelar:

Can be a bit touchy with removing users. Removing a user shouldn't delete them from ever existing in the history. Know what you're doing-take advantage of their training.